PDA

View Full Version : Can you answer this?

IndigoStar
20th July 2011, 12:07
So the precession of the equinoxes is approaching and it only occurs every 26,000 years and has a drastic effect on the earth and its inhabitants....

so my question is what was the big change at the last precession of the equinoxes?

Looking forward to hearing your answers and thanks in advance : )

Jayke
20th July 2011, 12:30
the bosnian pyramids were said to be dated 26,000 years old, the midpoint of the 26000 years roughly coincides with the 12,000 year old egyptian pyramids...maybe it's the knowledge of these technologies that gets opened up to us as we reach certain points in the cycle and we'll start building our own in a few years.

Billy
20th July 2011, 12:59
The Midpoint of this Cycle was the flood, The complete cycle is a trinity of 3 cycles, roughly 75 thousand years ago was the beginning of a this planets cycle. each cycle is 24.something years. The cycle is connected to the precession of the Equinoxes and the wobble of the earth, The cycle of one complete earth wobble is 26 thousand years

IndigoStar
20th July 2011, 13:02
so when is it that we get the supposed leap in evolution? After the complete 3 cycles.. so only every 75,000 years?

DoubleHelix
20th July 2011, 13:03
What a fantastic question, while no-one can know for sure us Avalonians don't come up short when it comes to speculation :)

Another good question would be, why did the ancients pay so much attention to astrology/astronomy and in some cases mirror constellations with there building sites?

I would say that during the epoch your alluding too humanity enjoyed a unified consciousness, where extrasensory perceptions such as telepathy and clairvoyance were commonplace.

The building off vast structures such as the pyramids of Giza seems to point to an advanced knowledge in the understanding of natural vibrations, harmonics and frequency rates. In harnessing such technology feats such as levitating multi tonne blocks no longer present a challenge.

IndigoStar
20th July 2011, 13:07
so maybe the last event (26,000 or 75,000 yrs ago - still not sure which!) marked the end of the advanced civilization (fall of Atlantis?) and now we are returning to that level. That makes sense because time is circular, so the cycles repeat and we are in the 'dark' time now. So looks like we have some pyramid building ahead of us?! yey!

Marsila
20th July 2011, 13:25
75,000 years ago-check out the toba catastrophe theory. A super volacnic eruption in Indonesia, that cut the number of humans by an incredible amount and started a long winter.

26,000 years ago- i don't know but it seems to be the time that some people drew the cave paintings of Chauvet, suggesting people had been pushed to living in caves once again.

13th Warrior
20th July 2011, 13:34
Procession is a continous event; it doesn't just happen evey 26000 years.

Procession happens because the earth has a slight wobble as it spins on it's axis thus the constellations appear to march across the sky, measured at 1 degree every 26000 years.

I'm sorry i made a mistake it's 1 degree every 72 years.

IndigoStar
20th July 2011, 13:39
yes but 1 complete cycle of the precession is every 26,000 yrs. That's what I meant. Sorry if I didn't explain it well. And every time a procession is complete there is a huge change in humanity right? Or wrong?

greybeard
20th July 2011, 13:41
Yellow Stone had a similar effect on population reduction.
The was gone into on the BBC Horizon program some years back.
There was much detail, volcanic ash from Yellowstone found the other side of the world and there would have been the days of darkness as the sun would not have got through the massive amount of ash thrown into the atmosphere.
Raising consciousness? -- who knows but I would like to think so

Changing DNA.
Well there is no missing link to be found.
Its like some humans got of the evolutionary bus and and a new version got on.
Chris

Steven
20th July 2011, 13:44
The last Ice Age was about 20000 years ago, but this cycle seems rather uneven coming back every 80000 to 140000 years.

On the other hand, if you look at it under the Mayan pyramid of evolution, some 25000 years ago, human learned the use of fire, and a little afterward, the last Ice Age began, in which the human had the necessary knowledge to pass through it.

Another thing to look at is the concept of cycle. If it always come back, like the sequence of the seasons, where is the begining and the end? Take the precession of the equinoxe, in this cycle, how do we know we are about to come to the end of it? If its a cycle, how do we choose a date and a planetary position to decide here is the starting marker, so here is the ending starter?

The formation of planets is so progressive compared to our 'years', it is impossible to mark a birth date with precision as well as knowing its position at that given moment.

Namaste, Steven

IndigoStar
20th July 2011, 13:44
26,000 years ago- i don't know but it seems to be the time that some people drew the cave paintings of Chauvet, suggesting people had been pushed to living in caves once again.

But there is evidence of the Aurignacian culture that made figurenes and cave art and they are dated back to 35,000 years ago, so they must have been in caves before 26,000 years ago.

IndigoStar
20th July 2011, 13:52
roughly 75 thousand years ago was the beggining of a this planets cycle.

what is the official name for this 75000 yr cycle?

Marsila
20th July 2011, 13:55

But there is evidence of the Aurignacian culture that made figurenes and cave art and they are dated back to 35,000 years ago, so they must have been in caves before 26,000 years ago.

that's right actually i think the Chauvet paintings are older than 26,000 years old, but when compared to the one's in Lascaux(which are around 18,000 years old), the mood does seem to be that of chaos, i quote this website i found, by a woman who studied these things,

Another difference between the caves of Lascaux and Chauvet that comes up for debate is that the Lascaux images are presented in a calm every day way. They are not going any where in specific. The mood of the cave is peaceful. Not so in the cave at Chauvet. These walls are filled with action and drama.
http://web.mac.com/kbolman/Chauvet_France/1ChauverIntro.html

usually a persons mood reflects in architecture and design. i think the same with cave paintings so even if the civilization existed, doesn't mean that part of it didn't perish in a traumatic even if they continued living in the old habitat, and perhaps the movement of the animals in these paintings are saying something about the psyche of those who drew them?

13th Warrior
20th July 2011, 14:00
For your reference:

http://ancientegypt.hypermart.net/royalarch/

greybeard
20th July 2011, 14:02
David Sereda in an interview said that it takes 250 thousand year for earth to complete an orbit

Ive posted this a few times but it is relevant to this thread.

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNgUdg2NAmc

Chuck
20th July 2011, 15:02
The precession of the equinoxes is what 13th Warrior is describing as the earth’s axis traces out the shape of a cone over a 26,000 year cycle. So that the north star is continually changing. The conventional physical understanding of this is the gravitational forces of the sun and moon pulling on a slightly non spherical body of our earth. (It is an oblate spheroid). The induced torque causes it to precess.

HOWEVER, there is another cause!

‘pillaroflight’ had posted the link to this website on another forum. http://www.sott.net/articles/show/230480-Is-the-Sun-Part-of-a-Binary-Star-System-Six-Reasons-to-Consider

Here the author describes the cause of the precession as due to the sun being part of a binary system… meaning our sun has a twin ( as many suns do). One argument he proposes, that I find convincing, is that the other planets in our solar system do not precess in relation to the earth. Only stars outside the solar system do. If you were on Mars, you would observe the same precession. This contradicts the cause as described above. Rather, the entire solar system is rotating about a common center of mass with another body.

This is explained very well in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z97i3FBhSs

So, in fact the precession might NOT be continuous… but rather changes significantly periodically due to the proximity approach of the second sun. This proximity approach would also have the ‘shear edge’ drama associated with it. That is, the second sun would be ‘throwing’ off debris in the form of comets inside our solar system. Clearly, our sun and earth would also respond in kind to the gravitational and magnetic influences of the binary partner.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

David Sereda in an interview said that it takes 250 thousand year for earth to complete an orbit

Ive posted this a few times but it is relevant to this thread.

Chris

Yes Chris, my understanding is that is the time it takes for our solar system to make one orbit around the galaxy.

Chuck
20th July 2011, 15:14
oops... I believe that is 250 million years for one solar orbit around the galaxy

13th Warrior
20th July 2011, 15:27
Here the author describes the cause of the precession as due to the sun being part of a binary system… meaning our sun has a twin ( as many suns do). One argument he proposes, that I find convincing, is that the other planets in our solar system do not precess in relation to the earth. Only stars outside the solar system do. If you were on Mars, you would observe the same precession. This contradicts the cause as described above. Rather, the entire solar system is rotating about a common center of mass with another body.

This would seem to be a more reasonable explanation for the root cause of precession.

Does this theory need a binary system to work? Why couldn't this also be so with a singular star system?

Tane Mahuta
20th July 2011, 15:30
So the precession of the equinoxes is approaching and it only occurs every 26,000 years and has a drastic effect on the earth and its inhabitants....

so my question is what was the big change at the last precession of the equinoxes?

Oooooh, good post!! Got me thinking.

This is what I feel......the procession of the equinox means that we are now going
from the "Age of Picses" to the "Age of Aquarius"
End of the World...Catastrophy!!. Depends which way you look at it.
The time of darkness(being below the center of the Galaxy) as we are moving from.
Through the center of the Galaxy into the light(above the center).

This I believe, will last another 26 thousand years (if we haven't wiped ourselves out prior).
I also belive that "Mother Earth resets itself every 13 thousand years, which she's going
through as we speak. Where all life is removed from this planet,.....to be reborn again.

I feel that the last time this happened the inhabitants of the time went from 5D to 3D
through DNA modification. History tells us that previous civillations were highly
evolved spiritually & lived much longer lives the we today.

My gut feeling is, that we will either evolve back to a 5th Dimensional being, or......those
that resist will return to source as space dust.to be recycled again, in some other 3D reality.

nuff said TT

Chuck
20th July 2011, 15:39
It needs a binary system (or more than one star system) because it shifts the center of mass outside of the sun. Both suns orbit around this center of mass. As described in the second video above (narrated by Earl Jones I think), it is this ecliptical 26,000 year orbit that causes the precession. I guess you could say, that the precession of the equinoxes is undergoing continuously but undergoes rapid change at the moment both suns accelerate quickly past, in proximity to one another.

IndigoStar
20th July 2011, 15:39
I feel that the last time this happened the inhabitants of the time went from 5D to 3D
through DNA modification. History tells us that previous civillations were highly evolved spiritually & lived much longer lives the we today.

My gut feeling is, that we will either evolve back to a 5th Dimensional being, or......those
that resist will return to source as space dust.to be recycled again, in some other 3D reality.

So that would suggest that we are not on a path of evolution but more of an up/down kind of scale where we evolve then devolve then evolve ...so how do we ever make progress?
That theory doesn't feel right to me. I think we are on a path of constant evolution.

But that still doesn't explain the fact that history shows a more evolved civilization predating us!

13th Warrior
20th July 2011, 15:45
It needs a binary system (or more than one star system) because it shifts the center of mass outside of the sun. Both suns orbit around this center of mass. As described in the second video above (narrated by Earl Jones I think), it is this ecliptical 26,000 year orbit that causes the precession. I guess you could say, that the precession of the equinoxes is undergoing continuously but undergoes rapid change at the moment both suns accelerate quickly past, in proximity to one another.

Still, won't a singular star system still orbit around this center of mass?

I understand you need a binary system to account for the rapid change and also the shear zone; i'm not as convinced about this theory...

Chuck
20th July 2011, 15:54

I understand you need a binary system to account for the rapid change and also the shear zone; i'm not as convinced about this theory...

No, a singular star system has its center of mass within the star. So the star will only rotate on an axis and not complete an orbit around a curved space. True, a singular star will orbit around the galactic center, but that would create a precession of 250 million years, not 26,000.

... oh... and that precession would only be visible relative to outside galaxies, not to stars within our own galaxy.

13th Warrior
20th July 2011, 15:56

No, a singular star system has its center of mass within the star. So the star will only rotate on an axis and not complete an orbit around a curved space. True, a singular star will orbit around the galactic center, but that would create a precession of 250 million years, not 26,000.

Ah yes, that's it!

toothpick
20th July 2011, 17:14
Hi IndigoStar, great thread.
I will try and answer your question.
I,m not sure that I can, but I,ll take it on as a dare.
I think on the last equinox, there will be a pole shift.
Gaia will ascend into the 4th dimension.
Enlightened humans, maybe, all of us, will ascend into the 5th dimenson.
Also this just might coinside with our 75000 yr journey back around to the age of Aquarius.
Please don,t giggle too much, it was worth a try.

toothpick

lunaflare
20th July 2011, 18:22
Toothpick, you have inspired my fingers to type in a possibly feeble attempt to answer a topic of vast magnitude.
breath
I "think" that we already have 5D all-knowing-full-spectrum-multiconsciousness.
This awareness of our "one-ness" and identification with the Source Creator is (commonly) referred to as our Higher Selves.
Now, a fractal, fragment, spark, weeny part of this consciousness is in the Here and Now... densely compressed into collective 3D consciousness.
And the ego part of this is what gives us our unique energy signature (and avatar names)
Our lives here are a direct result of our focused intention (from Higher Self perspective) and thus we are here, by "choice" to experience this transition with the conscious and powerful planetary Earth Mother Gaea (Feminine aspect of Source).
Is this a repeat?
No, absolutely not. Just a varying timeline in the spiral cycle.
Oh, and we have lost our memory in the process of descension...and thus we are in the process of awakening, in varying degrees, once again.
So this means, in essence, that "all that is" resides in our being and essence.
And so we are also this planet:this amazing creating force. We can create and destroy. we being our focused (and unfocused) awareness.
Our will and focused intention (plasma infused dna) is our current infinite creating POWER.
Well, that is enough from me. I
I forgot to breath and now feel a bit dizzy...plus, I need to go and trim my toe-nails

Billy
20th July 2011, 18:40
so maybe the last event (26,000 or 75,000 yrs ago - still not sure which!) marked the end of the advanced civilization (fall of Atlantis?) and now we are returning to that level. That makes sense because time is circular, so the cycles repeat and we are in the 'dark' time now. So looks like we have some pyramid building ahead of us?! yey!

Atlantis began 32 thousand years ago and ended just after the flood, 11 thousand years ago. The fall of Atlantis was within the last thousand years of their existence, Their destruction was due mostly with their Hydrogen Technology and earth changes.

At the end of each 26 thousand year cycle there is a harvest of enlightened ones, At this time which is the end of the great cycle of 75 thousand years we have the great harvest.

13th Warrior
20th July 2011, 19:15
Toothpick, you have inspired my fingers to type in a possibly feeble attempt to answer a topic of vast magnitude.
breath
I "think" that we already have 5D all-knowing-full-spectrum-multiconsciousness.
This awareness of our "one-ness" and identification with the Source Creator is (commonly) referred to as our Higher Selves.
Now, a fractal, fragment, spark, weeny part of this consciousness is in the Here and Now... densely compressed into collective 3D consciousness.
And the ego part of this is what gives us our unique energy signature (and avatar names)
Our lives here are a direct result of our focused intention (from Higher Self perspective) and thus we are here, by "choice" to experience this transition with the conscious and powerful planetary Earth Mother Gaea (Feminine aspect of Source).
Is this a repeat?
No, absolutely not. Just a varying timeline in the spiral cycle.
Oh, and we have lost our memory in the process of descension...and thus we are in the process of awakening, in varying degrees, once again.
So this means, in essence, that "all that is" resides in our being and essence.
And so we are also this planet:this amazing creating force. We can create and destroy. we being our focused (and unfocused) awareness.
Our will and focused intention (plasma infused dna) is our current infinite creating POWER.
Well, that is enough from me. I
I forgot to breath and now feel a bit dizzy...plus, I need to go and trim my toe-nails

...The Feminine is the key...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXPsXoLTIT4

I appologize if you don't like metaphor.

Fred Steeves
20th July 2011, 19:28
Also this just might coinside with our 75000 yr journey back around to the age of Aquarius.

Hi toothpick, unless I've missed something here, it' "only" a 26,000 (approx.)year round trip through the 12 constellations of the Zodiac.

As an aside, it wouldn't shock me in the least if our story in this little solar system could have some 0's added to it.

Cheers,
Fred

toothpick
Hi Lunaflare
Wow what an answer, breath.
Thank you very much for all the information, it,s incredble.
Certainly it makes much more sense.
Thanks for straitening me out and for passng along all your informaton.
I have to get off my fractal bum and get some serious research under my belt.
Vaguely, I know some of that info, but not enough obviously.
Thanks for your help, sister.

toothpick

lunaflare
Yes, honour and integration of the feminine is key...
Thanks for the clip. layers of symbolism there. The hand gestures were interesting from those willowy ancient light being type beings...

no prob. tooth. get off ye bum while you still have one eh....

Cartomancer
20th July 2011, 22:20
Isn't the beginning and end of a circle kind of ambiguous? Who defines the starting and ending of the zodiac? I think the wobble of the Earth is what causes the climate to fluctuate slowly overtime. At certain intervals a tipping point is reached and the heating or cooling effects increase to a maximum quickly then slowly change again over time. Imagine a sphere slowly rotating and wobbling in front of a lamp. It is easy to see that there would be many dynamics that could result in a change in climate over specific cycles.

greybeard
20th July 2011, 22:36
BBC Horizon documentary on Supper Volcanoes and population reduction.
Its cyclic.
This is part 5 of 5
Nothing to fear as we are not the body and I suspect there is every chance that we are in for a change in DNA and a raising of consciousness..

Regards Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZDbSZTCix4&feature=related

Phoenix
20th July 2011, 22:53
[QUOTE=IndigoStar;266325]History tells us that previous civillations were highly

Which history?

greybeard
20th July 2011, 22:59
Part of the history may be found here and therein answer perhaps the question posed in the opening post
Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qtjI8eGtvM&feature=player_embedded

Tane Mahuta
21st July 2011, 01:17
History tells us that previous civillations were highly

Which history?

The History of the Human Race!! ....Research Zacharia Sitchin!!.

Also the book of Genesis states.

The oldest person in the Bible was Methuselah at 969 years, then later God lowered the average life span to 120 years,
and then even lower to our current average of 70 to 80 years--and this because of the increasing wickedness of mankind.

Adam lived 930 years, and then he died. [Genesis 5:5]

Seth lived 912 years, and then he died. [Genesis 5:8]

Enosh lived 905 years, and then he died. [Genesis 5:11]

Kenan lived 910 years, and then he died. [Genesis 5:14]

Mahalalel lived 895 years, and then he died. [Genesis 5:17]

Jared lived 962 years, and then he died. [Genesis 5:20]

Methuselah lived 969 years, and then he died. [Genesis 5:27]

Lamech lived 777 years, and then he died. [Genesis 5:31]

TT

Moemers
21st July 2011, 01:43
I think it was Lucia Rene who said - poetically - that the cycles of human life were like the Chakras.

We've been through Root, Sacral and Navel - the one we're in now - and we're soon entering Heart.

Listen I just spent like 10 minutes trying to summarize but I'm total **** at explaining this so just go watch the interview if you're interested.

IndigoStar
21st July 2011, 10:41
Isn't the beginning and end of a circle kind of ambiguous? Who defines the starting and ending of the zodiac?

Well where did the Mayans get their info from? They are able to predict every lunar eclipse up to date within 30 seconds, from when they made the calendars all those years ago. So how did they know where to start the calendar? I guess they got their info from off this planet - higher evolved beings probably. Even though it seems ambiguous, the system is accurate. We know that from the movements of the stars that match the calendars they made.

Kimberley
21st July 2011, 13:39
I think it was Lucia Rene who said - poetically - that the cycles of human life were like the Chakras.

We've been through Root, Sacral and Navel - the one we're in now - and we're soon entering Heart.

Listen I just spent like 10 minutes trying to summarize but I'm total **** at explaining this so just go watch the interview if you're interested.

I interviewed Lucia Rene for a second time this past Monday July 18. She gets into mentioning the cycles in relationship to the Chakras in our interview also.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/show3.aspx?userurl=belovenow&year=2011&month=07&day=19&url=living-in-the-nowlucia-ren-interview-number-2-7-19-2011

Enjoy! :luv:

Fred Steeves
21st July 2011, 18:45
Well where did the Mayans get their info from? They are able to predict every lunar eclipse up to date within 30 seconds, from when they made the calendars all those years ago. So how did they know where to start the calendar?

The best I gather is they got it from Sumer about the time when their civilization was splitting apart. Thoth, designer of the pyramids and the calendar, is often credited with this.

One thing's for sure. Like the Egyptians, they didn't just up and figure this s**t out one day. LOL

Cheers,
Fred

araucaria
21st July 2011, 19:02
If you get a spinning top to precess, it's either because it is slowing down or you gave it a jerk to get it going or to keep it going. Assumsing the analogy holds, whoever or whatever is spinning our top, it would not be a steady state and we may just keel over at a moment's notice.
Just a thought

Hervé
21st July 2011, 20:28
So... Lunisolar or binary... here is what the guys at Binary Research Institute (http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/) have to say:

Layman's explanation: The precession of the equinox is the age-old phenomenon whereby an observer on Earth will notice that after one year (solar, tropical, equinoctial), he will not realign with the exact same point relative to the distant stars. From two to four thousand years ago observers on Earth noticed that the sun on the vernal equinox aligned with the constellation Aries, and in the last few thousand years with Pisces. Now as many know, we are at the "dawning of the age of Aquarius", meaning the sun on the vernal equinox is close to aligning with the constellation of Aquarius. This apparent backward motion of the stars (at the time of the equinox) is the precession of the equinox – whereby the equinoctial point slowly recedes through the 12 constellations of the Zodiac at the present rate of about 1 degree per 71.6 years. If this rate were constant it would take about 25,700 to 25,800 years to complete one full precession of the equinox. However, the annual rate is now speeding up, meaning the calculated length of one full cycle is getting shorter. If the observable of precession is due to an elliptical orbit of our sun around another star, as we believe, then this explains the reason for the variable rate of precession, and also tells us the full cycle will average something different than 25,700 years. All our calculations lead us to believe the period will average about 24,000 years as will be explained in a later section of this website.

[...]

The precession of the equinox is observed as the stars moving across the sky at the rate of about 50 arc seconds per year, relative to the equinox. Conventional theory holds that this phenomenon is due to the gravity of the sun and moon acting upon the oblate spheroid of the earth causing the axis to wobble (the lunisolar theory). The alternative explanation advanced by the Binary Research Institute is that most of the observable is due to solar system motion, causing a reorientation of the earth relative to the fixed stars as the solar system gradually curves through space (the binary theory or model). We find the binary model better explains acceleration of the precession rate, better predicts changes in the rate, answers a number of solar system problems and has none of the paradoxes or inconsistencies associated with lunisolar precession theory.

The Research (http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/bri/research/index.shtml) section includes a summary of our basic work investigating the mechanics of precession, describes some of the problems with current theory and gives data to show that solar system motion is a better explanation for the observable known as the precession of the equinox. If you move your mouse over the word “Research” you will find this work broken into five further sections entitled: Introduction, Evidence, Calculations, Finding It and Papers and Articles. We invite you to browse.

For a tutorial on our alternate view of precession please begin with the “Introduction” and keep clicking the “Next” button and it will carry you through each section of the presentation.

If you have any comments or questions about this website or any of our work please feel free to email me at:

walter@binaryresearchinstitute.org

Warm Regards,
Walter Cruttenden

Check this page for an animation on how this works (click on "Forward" to step through):

http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/bri/research/introduction/curvature.shtml

Look at this other animation to get a visual of how each partner of the binary system speed up or slow down in their orbit around the system's center of gravity:

http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/bri/research/introduction/theory.shtml

... and here to get the idea of how that translates for the observation of distant stars/constellations:

http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/bri/research/evidence/simplicity.shtml

As it is known that the Oort cloud has its outside edge nicely "polished" (i.e. the "Sheer Edge"), here is their animation on how that could occur with a binary system:

http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/bri/research/evidence/sheeredge.shtml

In short, our solar system (binary stars plus their respective planets) are dancing around the galactic center describing "travelling ovals."

Hervé
21st July 2011, 21:54
Well where did the Mayans get their info from? They are able to predict every lunar eclipse up to date within 30 seconds, from when they made the calendars all those years ago. So how did they know where to start the calendar?

The best I gather is they got it from Sumer about the time when their civilization was splitting apart. Thoth, designer of the pyramids and the calendar, is often credited with this.

One thing's for sure. Like the Egyptians, they didn't just up and figure this s**t out one day. LOL

Cheers,
Fred

Hi Fred S.!

Here is an interesting view which largely differs from the commonly held beliefs about Sumer and the Sumerians, from Johnathan Gray:

SUMERIAN ASTRONOMY
A key element of Sumero-Mesopotamian religion was a concern with heavenly bodies that could be observed with the naked eye - especially the sun, moon, and Venus, due to their ease of visibility.

We observed earlier that the Sumerian culture was a paradox. On the one hand, the Sumerians, had an advanced knowledge of astronomy, geography, medicine and virtually all the sciences.

On the other hand, they were an entirely practical people, with no urge to search for truth for its own sake. They sought for no underlying principles, and undertook no experiments for verification. (Samuel M. Kramer, From the Tablets of Sumer. Indian Hills: Falcon’s Wing Press, 1956, pp. xviii, 6, 32, 58, 59)

For this reason, their astronomy dealt only with the visible – that which might have a practical effect on their everyday life.

ASTRONOMY WAS RELIGIOUS
And they linked astronomy to their religion.

That is why Sumero-Mesopotamian religion had a key concern with heavenly bodies that could be observed with the naked eye - especially the Sun, Moon, and Venus, due to their ease of visibility.
(Please note, this has a direct bearing on what we discovered in the previous chapter concerning Nibiru. The Sumerian documents say that Nibiru is visible EVERY YEAR.)

It is important to realize that each visible heavenly body was artistically symbolized - and stood for a deity.

Whereas it seems that the Mayans got into the predictabilty of events and cycles...

For comparison, when one thinks of the speed at which this current civilization went from horse buggies to getting on with an inventory of the solar system... where the hell did we get it from?

People like Kepler, Galilleo, Newton, Maxwell, Bohrs,Tesla, Einstein... Did they get it from Sumer? The Aztecs? Ancient Egypt? Or did they start by having a look around to see what was there?

Communiqué:

It appears that a civilization "explosion" occurred on Earth during a period which corresponds to its Upper Garbagian stratigraphic layer.
According to a calendar of unknown origin miraculously preserved and recently deciphered by a team of intergalactic researchers, this civilization seems to have spread to the entire planet around the year 2000 of said calendar...

Hervé
22nd July 2011, 21:44

Hello IndigoStar!

To strictly answer your question, just look what were the news around 21st June, 2011.

That's when the last precession occurred, the next will be around 21st September, 2011... and so on; twice every year.

In view of what I posted above, the whole cycle of these precessions gets back to some arbitrary "square one" every 24,000 years on average. That's when our Sun has completed a full revolution around the center of gravity of our binary solar system.

Accordingly, I am not sure that the resetting to a "square one" has anything to do with the price of fish... it is just a long cycle timer with which cyclical events can be checked against.

The problem is: do we have bona fide cyclical events or just galactic flukes?