PDA

View Full Version : Hooray End Of An Era: Space Shuttle Returns To Earth

The One
21st July 2011, 11:32

Atlantis has safely touched down in Florida, bringing America's space shuttle programme to an end after 30 years.lets hope now the bull**** and lies stop

I also wonder how much stuff may get disclosed now

The aircraft completed the 135th and last shuttle mission as it landed at Kennedy Space Centre in clear skies with hardly any wind, shortly before sunrise.

After three decades of sending shuttles into orbit around Earth, Nasa has retired the them to focus on building new aircraft that can travel further into space.

Mission Control said: "Having fired the imagination of a generation, a ship like no other, its place in history secured, the space shuttle pulls into port for the last time.

"Its voyage at an end."

Shuttle commander Chris Ferguson praised the thousands of people who worked on the programme since its first space flight in 1981.

He said: "The space shuttle has changed the way we view the world, it has changed the way we view our universe.

"There was a lot of emotion today but one thing is indisputable: America is not going to stop exploring.So lets hope they stop bull****ting.#

Huston we have a problem we cant tell the truth

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/US-Space-Shuttle-Atlantis-On-Course-To-Touch-Down-For-Final-Time-As-Nasa-Ends-Programme/Article/201107316034482?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_16034482_US%3A_Space_Shuttle_Atlantis_On_Course_To_Touch_Down_For_Final_Time_As_Nasa_End s_Programme

Kronuise
21st July 2011, 12:42
Well with the scrapping of the shuttle program it means NASA will be laying off around 3000 contractors so hoping a few may mention a few things they have seen, time will tell!

Fred Steeves
21st July 2011, 13:05
I wonder how many people know that our space program is nothing more than the continuation of the Nazi rocket program. Captured V-2's that pummeled London during WWII were our first rockets, and their designer Werner Von Braun designed the shuttle before we even got him. Now THAT'S what I call American exceptionalism...

One more thing, what in the hell have they been doing all these years since I was in grade school just orbiting the planet? Satellites can be launched by regular rockets.

Cheers,
Fred

The One
21st July 2011, 13:13
I wonder how many people know that our space program is nothing more than the continuation of the Nazi rocket program. Captured V-2's that pummeled London during WWII were our first rockets, and their designer Werner Von Braun designed the shuttle before we even got him. Now THAT'S what I call American exceptionalism...

One more thing, what in the hell have they been doing all these years since I was in grade school just orbiting the planet? Satellites can be launched by regular rockets.

Cheers,
Fred

Spot on my friend.I think NASA as just been a publicity stunt all these years to stop us looking at the real guys.I beleive the Air Force Space Command run the real space programe.http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CD0QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.peterson.af.mil%2Fhqafspc%2F&ei=qSUoTpTMMIPXsgaZ-K3KCQ&usg=AFQjCNHb5VLUzoapG5ia-ot3Kpt38Mx8uw

steveofengland
21st July 2011, 13:51
My great uncle worked on the shuttles robotic arm in the 80s. Unfortunately he cant speak about what he did for two reasons, 1 that he probably signed some contract of secrecy, and 2 he can no longer remember his own name and requires 24 hour care. Shame really as he would have probably loved to talk about it.

WhiteFeather
21st July 2011, 13:52
N ever
A
S traight
A nswer
Its just a B/S coverup, trickling garbage down to us. Its a front, and im glad this stunt is over. Time for real answers and truth. So be it.

Lost Soul
21st July 2011, 16:34
Welcome back, job well done.

Now I'm glad it's being shut down. Time for non-polluting saucers.

Fred Steeves
21st July 2011, 17:48
Just by and bye here. On my way home from work today, the top of the hour news mentioned that the shuttle finished off with a total of 1,333 days in space. Coincidence?...I think not...Not with these people...

Toss to any of our resident numerology experts?

Cheers,
Fred

shadowstalker
21st July 2011, 19:32
They have other craft at the ready, And quite frankly i can't wait to see them.
As for the B.S. you know they wont stop at that, I mean really what did they really accomplish anyway?
It's probably going to be the same BS with different ships.

Tho' some of the old crews may devolve what they have seen, but they will probably be mocked like Dear old Buzz.

firstlook
21st July 2011, 19:50
Nasa's new space ship. :p

http://www.pakalertpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/nasa_ufo1.jpg

Fred Steeves
21st July 2011, 20:12
N ever
A
S traight
A nswer

That reminds me of a sort of embarassing thing I did a year or so ago. A neighbor of ours around 70 years old worked for NASA for years before retiring. Well, one week-end evening me, and him and his wife happened to be out back grilling at the same time, his NASA work happened to come up in a brief conversation, and I had a few Budweisers in me...Bad combination...

Anyway, I was feeling all jovial and in a good mood, but without thinking asked them if they knew what NASA really stood for.(See above quote) You know how it is when you can hear a pin drop? That I chalked up to the oops category.

About the exact same thing happened just recently with the same neighbors when talk of the economy came up, and I mentioned that it is being systematically destroyed intentionally for the purpose of creating an oppressive world government. Yeah, you know what the old pin did.

I could just hear them quoting Reagan: "There he goes again". Oh well, that's a whole different topic anyway.

Cheers,
Fred

ulli
21st July 2011, 20:24
From Wikipedia:
The term "need to know", when used by government and other organizations (particularly those related to the military or espionage), describes the restriction of data which is considered very sensitive. Under need-to-know restrictions, even if one has all the necessary official approvals (such as a security clearance) to access certain information, one would not be given access to such information, or read into a clandestine operation, unless one has a specific need to know; that is, access to the information must be necessary for the conduct of one's official duties.

As with most security mechanisms, the aim is to make it difficult for unauthorized access to occur, without inconveniencing legitimate access. Need-to-know also aims to discourage "browsing" of sensitive material by limiting access to the smallest possible number of people."

Fred,
I am friends with a retired rocket scientist and he used to have top level clearance
so when I mentioned one day what I was interested in
he gave me that whole "need to know" spiel...
as if assuming that I had been trained like himself, not even to inquire into such matters.

The brainwashing runs so deep with people like that
that they simply cannot understand what it is like to be a free-thinking human being.
The pin-drop you mentioned is a pure fear-induced reaction on his part.

Malachi
21st July 2011, 20:31
The USA built the shuttles for one reason originally - to maintan the spy satellites and steal or destroy the russians' stuff up there. If I'm correct these were Reagen's "Star Wars" plans. The russians built the Buran shuttle for the same reason, but they failed. Now, that the cold war is no more, there is no need to keep the expensive fleet.

The NASA maybe is an evil organisation, (I do not know that) but the ppl. and the astronauts who worked there and gave their life, they made a great work. It was an exciting 30 years and now it's over for good.

But yes, maybe it is a new beginning, so lets hope someone comes up with a nice little spaceship in the next 10 years and we can travel to the Moon for the weekend in our lifetime. :)

Fred Steeves
21st July 2011, 20:57
The NASA maybe is an evil organisation, (I do not know that) but the ppl. and the astronauts who worked there and gave their life, they made a great work. It was an exciting 30 years and now it's over for good.

Thank you Malachi, that's a very important point you raise. A vast majority of people who work for these government institutions ARE good, well meaning people. I served on an aircraft carrier back in the mid 90's with many other good people I will never forget. We were also under insidious mind control to think that what we were doing in places like up and down the coast of Somalia during the "Blackhawk Down" incident was purely to protect the freedoms of the folks back home.

We've almost all been duped to varying extents, and done terrible things accordingly, I'm right at the head of the class on that one. That game is now ending, and it's time for ALL of us to grow up, take responsibility for our actions both past and present, and move on to bigger and better things.

I love to quote how Alex Collier puts it: "No more bulls**t".

Cheers,
Fred

Nyce555
21st July 2011, 21:06
I often wonder what is next. Disclosure finally. Will they announce that they have been building reverse engineered space craft that can take us further into space? It just seems odd that they would end the Space Shutttle program with no alternative being announced.

jackovesk
21st July 2011, 21:08
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=996276634149&id=1ed434db98d853f319b2599eea37fa83&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.shipdetective.com%2fimages%2fnews%2fshuttle%2fshuttle_landing.jpg

I have always looked at NASA's (Never A Straight Answer) Space Shuttle to be an embarrassment to Mandkind. When the real Toys have always been under Lock & Key, hidden away from the public who paid for it..!

Artemesia
21st July 2011, 21:16
You know how it is when you can hear a pin drop? That I chalked up to the oops category.

About the exact same thing happened just recently with the same neighbors when talk of the economy came up, and I mentioned that it is being systematically destroyed intentionally for the purpose of creating an oppressive world government. Yeah, you know what the old pin did.

Fred S., this pin dropping is great work. It may be the only time these kind of people have a moment of true inner stillness... the monkey mind wheels grinding to a halt at the realization that everything has not succumbed to sameness and that there are OTHER ideas out there.

A friend of like mind and I were recently discussing our role as indigo button pushers. We were discussing how we were learning how to push gently instead of jab, and that this technique seems to get better results. Your mini bomb drop in the conversation, noted above, is the kind of gentle prodding that most folks of that generation desperately need. A few heart stops here and there might just save an entire race of sleeping people and a lovely planet being rocked to bits by ignorance that has forgotton the value of pin dropping introspection and silence.

Well done.

Officially recognized as a button pusher, welcome to the club.

Operator
21st July 2011, 21:19
Just by and bye here. On my way home from work today, the top of the hour news mentioned that the shuttle finished off with a total of 1,333 days in space. Coincidence?...I think not...Not with these people...

The shuttle was in service for exactly 30 years ... if they had the chance they would have made that 33 years I guess. :eyebrows:

I wondered for years what their real reason is to shut this program exactly now. There is a reason why they shut it in 2010/2011 and several
space faring countries got plans to go to the moon etc. all starting between 2015 en 2020 again.

Rocky_Shorz
21st July 2011, 21:43
our government believes in complete disclosure and transparency... :pound:

maybe they are going private to keep secrets

SKIBADABOMSKI
21st July 2011, 22:00
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=996276634149&id=1ed434db98d853f319b2599eea37fa83&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.shipdetective.com%2fimages%2fnews%2fshuttle%2fshuttle_landing.jpg

I have always looked at NASA's (Never A Straight Answer) Space Shuttle to be an embarrassment to Mandkind. When the real Toys have always been under Lock & Key, hidden away from the public who paid for it..!

For sure Jack, when I see those take offs I laugh, 100 miles of thundering smoke billowing out either side of some structure just to see some farty ass thing being raised into orbit like it's escaping 20 nuclear explosions lol...

Artemesia
22nd July 2011, 00:28
My fondest memory of the shuttle was being at the Houston airport at about age 12 seeing the space shuttle piggybacked onto another commercial 747, for transport around Earth airspace. I found it funny that something so clumsy could do anything at all, it seemed so non-aerodynamic.

Years later, thinking of the the moon rover I used to see displayed at the Smithsonian in Washington D.C where I spent a lot of time as a 10 year old, I marveled again that such a clumsy looking contraption could do anything at all in space, let alone land on the moon. Seeing some cool exposes on this very realization I had as a 10 year old (I mean hi, isn't that just mylar like my birthday balloon taped on there?) were pretty nice confirmation of that same analysis. Too bad it took us all 30 years to realize just the kind of nonsense our trillion dollars could by.

My least favorite moments of the shuttle history were of course watching the teacher in space Challenger explosion. My 4th grade science teacher had competed for that position and lost, but NASA kindly kept her up to date on the happenings since she had been a semi-finalist. When we all sat there in class and saw the explosion, it made us incredibly sad and incredibly grateful to know (and still be sitting next to) a loser who was such a winner to our young hearts.

I also remember when Columbia blew, because a female NPS Ranger I had negative run-ins with in Yellowstone NP was sent to be the critical incident stress debreifing manager for those Rangers who were conscripted by NASA suddenly to leave their sublime posts in the Parks to go wander around Texas looking for shuttle bits and body parts. Awful job, and a real shock to realize that being a government worker, however seemingly ideal, you could be hijacked into any number of nasty 'detail jobs' that served the agenda. I dodged that bullet and again the 'dam detail' required of most Rangers to protect dams in the post 9/11 fear mongering 'protection' frenzy.

Thanks shuttle program, for the splendid wake up call. That fancy stuff sure looks like flying junk, and that junky jobs sure get made up to look fancy.

After all that, we once again figured out that the final frontier is ourselves.

etheric underground
22nd July 2011, 01:55
Move on NAZIS.... You havent fooled the whole population into thinking we are all backwards.
Some of us including most on this site know of interplanetary visits, Mars cultivation, star gate
technology, remote viewing of what we do on Mars and other planetary destinations etc etc..........
Its time the black ops become transparent and relinquish there advancements.
Im sure we can handle the truth... The longer they leave it the further the gap grows between what the general
public knows and what the military and private sector have already achieved.

GlassSteagallfan
22nd July 2011, 03:26
I often wonder what is next. Disclosure finally. Will they announce that they have been building reverse engineered space craft that can take us further into space? It just seems odd that they would end the Space Shutttle program with no alternative being announced.

Let's hope there is no ET false flag event which allows the weaponization of space. Werner Von Braun warned about the intent of the controllers future space program.