PDA

View Full Version : It's a CLASS WAR, you morons!

Humble Janitor
22nd July 2011, 05:38
l8cmEoER6Ic

"At a time when the wealthiest people in this country are becoming wealthier and are paying the lowest effective tax rates in modern history, when corporations are making billions of dollars and paying nothing in taxes at all, Sanders said at least half of a deficit reduction package should come from ending tax breaks and tax loopholes for the wealthy and large corporations. With military spending having nearly tripled since 1997, we must take a hard look at cutting unnecessary and outdated military programs," he said.

I'm sick and tired of ****ing sheep attacking the less fortunate in this country!

The gang of Six and their cronies are going to REGRET all of this!

This is WAR!

This is WAR!

It's a CLASS WAR!

And I'm sick of tired of the sociopathic attitudes towards social services in this country!

modwiz
22nd July 2011, 05:45
Yes it is a class war. So far, only our bodies are falling. It seems so...........imbalanced.

Humble Janitor
22nd July 2011, 05:49
I have a lot of anger balling up inside.

Figured I'd try and SEE what's going on instead of expelling the same 'ol way I know (violent means, nervous breakdowns).

modwiz
22nd July 2011, 05:56
I have a lot of anger balling up inside.

Figured I'd try and SEE what's going on instead of expelling the same 'ol way I know (violent means, nervous breakdowns).

Given our population's awareness at present, it seems that anger and the consequences it can bring to those creating it, might prove more remedial than waiting for the 'Great Mass Awakening'.

Nevermind, I have to catch the game and they're having a great sale on Hi-Def TV's at Wal-Mart.

Humble Janitor
22nd July 2011, 05:58
Is that sarcasm?

And on another note, didn't you leave at one point?

But, back on the point.

I'm afraid I only see violent revolution on the horizon for the U.S.

Lord Sidious
22nd July 2011, 06:02
Is that sarcasm?

But, back on the point.

He was agreeing with you.
And be nice, the mods are less tolerant at the moment.

Humble Janitor
22nd July 2011, 06:08
Is that sarcasm?

But, back on the point.

I don't care nor do I fear.

I was asking him if he had come back.

modwiz
22nd July 2011, 06:08
Is that sarcasm?

But, back on the point.

I did leave, at one point. Yesterday's news. Like Lord Sid said, I was agreeing with you. My sense of humor slips into stealth mode sometimes, lol.

Humble Janitor
22nd July 2011, 06:09
Is that sarcasm?

But, back on the point.

I did leave, at one point. Yesterday's news. Like Lord Sid said, I was agreeing with you. My sense of humor slips into stealth mode sometimes, lol.

Fair enough.

I don't understand the part about making me fear the "wrath" of a group of anoited masters.

modwiz
22nd July 2011, 06:13
Is that sarcasm?

But, back on the point.

Fair enough.

I don't understand the part about making me fear the "wrath" of a group of anoited masters.

I was saying that the wrath that the anointed masters are bringing upon themselves looks to be arriving more rapidly than a great awakening of love and awareness.

Yes, it looks like trouble is brewing for them with their pooping all over us.

Lord Sidious
22nd July 2011, 06:47
Is that sarcasm?

But, back on the point.

I don't care nor do I fear.

I was asking him if he had come back.

You should care, if not about the mods, at least about the other members here.
Stop ******ng on them in the guise of posting.
You are anything but humble, look at the thread title FFS.
Learn some respect or not, it is up to you.

Humble Janitor
22nd July 2011, 07:14
I see that you wish to make a mountain out of a molehill.

If you will listen to Bernie's speech, it it not merely directed at Avalon.

Nor do I necessary think that folks here are morons.

Also, if you know how, go ahead and edit the title. I could not.

ViralSpiral
22nd July 2011, 07:23
I like your new avatar pic HJ ;)

The Republic is not what it once was. The Senate is full of greedy, squabbling delegates. There is no interest in the common good - Darth Sidious

phillipbbg
22nd July 2011, 07:44
http://www.animalinterrupted.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/i-am-not-a-nugget.jpg

Not..................

Tony
22nd July 2011, 07:46
They are slowly weakening people.

Humble Janitor
22nd July 2011, 08:00
http://www.animalinterrupted.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/i-am-not-a-nugget.jpg

Not..................

Why don't you save this silly nugget-speak for a forum that cares?

Calz
22nd July 2011, 08:03

Not..................

Gotta appreciate that one regardless ...

Corncrake
22nd July 2011, 08:19
I admire Bernie Saunders and still haven't forgotten his filibustering rant against Obama's tax deal.

stdante
22nd July 2011, 09:15
interesting
a Dark Lord of the Sith trying to resonate Ben Kenobi :cool:

sorry to intrerupt... never mind

phillipbbg
22nd July 2011, 09:19

Not..................

I rest my case mate.... lighten up............

Tony
22nd July 2011, 09:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8IyN2TV300

This about vaccines.

Mike Gorman
22nd July 2011, 10:42
I know something of what Humble Janitor speaks..where i am working they are gearing up to protect the glorious leaders of the
great Commonwealth of the U.K and Australia, New Zealand and a host of other countries..CHOGM it is called (commonwealth heads of government meeting) and I said to a colleague: 'don't you get tired of these political types big noting themselves at our expense?" and he actually agreed, which surprised me as he is a major bureaucrat type...they will lock down Perth CBD so you cannot get around, I'm dreading it.

Mad Hatter
22nd July 2011, 15:05
C ollective
H ost
O f
G rovelling
M orons

NeoEmc2
22nd July 2011, 15:46
http://blogtown.portlandmercury.com/images/blogimages/2009/09/22/1253637561-admiral_ackbar.jpg

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Humble Janitor - man it sounds like you could use a beer. Relax and don't let the BS get to you too much. Use the force and calm your mind.

I like the new avatar btw.

hexenomega
22nd July 2011, 21:08
well,
one thing evident in the world in general, who would be running the show after the revolution?, a nice calm man or woman who talks it the way they walk it, or the most ruthless one that emerges?, i fear the later, one quality loved in the leaders of today is that they can make "tough" decisions, that usually means that group "a" will be killed en masse, or are derived of something they need,
and group "b", usually rides on a white charger into the sunset, and its been the same forever, and the leader is a member of group "b", as always, remember, those that spend thier lives craving power, are usually the worst qualified people to have such a job. My ideal would be that everyone shall be employed doing what their good at, and all people should only be concerned for a radius of a quarter square miles around them, wherever they are on earth, oh yes, and try to be nice to those you come into contact with, nothing unarms an angry person more than being nice to them, in my x they always come round.
well, off my soapbox now
hexen

Maia Gabrial
22nd July 2011, 21:39
It's more like ALL American citizens VS the DC crime syndicate. I'd like for the DC criminals to finally admit, "Oh sh**, we went too far. The citizens are justifiably pissed at us. Our lies don't work on them anymore. How can we appease them after all we've done to them? They'll be out for our blood. There's no hiding from the backlash this time.....Even God won't help us now...."

Humble Janitor
25th July 2011, 06:06

Not..................

I rest my case mate.... lighten up............

I am not joking here.

This isn't the time for jokes.

Humble Janitor
25th July 2011, 06:13
interesting

You don't know the first of it.

If anything, good and evil are much one and the same.

Where we stray is our perception of the end result and how it affects others.

Emperor Palpatine managed to fool enough people into thinking that he had their best interests at heart.

When in reality, he had only his own.

He didn't want unity.

He wanted it all for himself.

Ben Kenobi was flawed as well.

His failure to recognize when his friend needed someone to LISTEN and not preach is where he went wrong.

It was the dark side that preached to Sidious and eventually to Anakin.

"I will listen to you because you are my keeper and I am your keeper"

I will listen to you, I will assist you in avenging your demons.

There existed a lack of balance.

I do not think for a second that Anakin did not want to cross over to the other side. He had no choice at that point because he had no control.

I believe that we must restore balance so that all sides are heard, that those who are drawn toward the dark, can see the light once again.

They must see the dark of their actions first.

I see my "enemies" as friends that have gone astray and I see where I failed them.

It's when they turn their sword unto me, that I must turn mine unto them.

Lord Sidious
25th July 2011, 06:33
The irony is of course that anakin joined the sith and crossed to the dark side because of his love for his wife.

Nasu
25th July 2011, 06:37
interesting

Emperor Palpatine managed to fool enough people into thinking that he had their best interests at heart.

He didn't want unity.

His failure to recognize when his friend needed someone to LISTEN and not preach is where he went wrong.

I do not think for a second that Anakin did not want to cross over to the other side. He had no choice at that point because he had no control.

I believe that we must restore balance so that all sides are heard, that those who are drawn toward the dark, can see the light once again.

I see my "enemies" as friends that have gone astray and I see where I failed them.

Powerful you have become, Humble Janitor. The dark side I sense in you. Much to learn, you still have. Careful you must be when sensing the future, Humble Janitor. The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose. To fight this forum, strong enough, you are not. Pain. Suffering. Death, I feel. Something terrible is coming. Clear, your mind must be if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Do not fear, around the survivors, a perimeter we will create. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, on this forum as elswhere.

Twisted by the dark side, you are letting yourself become. I cannot teach him. The Janitor has no patience. Meditate on this, I will...... N

Humble Janitor
25th July 2011, 06:42
The irony is of course that anakin joined the sith and crossed to the dark side because of his love for his wife.

Yet, this love did not cancel out everything that he did to get to that point, including slaying children.

=[Post Update]=

interesting

He didn't want unity.

Powerful you have become, Humble Janitor. The dark side I sense in you. Much to learn, you still have. Careful you must be when sensing the future, Humble Janitor. The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose. To fight this forum, strong enough, you are not. Pain. Suffering. Death, I feel. Something terrible is coming. Clear, your mind must be if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Do not fear, around the survivors, a perimeter we will create. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, on this forum as elswhere.

Twisted by the dark side, you are letting yourself become. I cannot teach him. The Janitor has no patience. Meditate on this, I will...... N

Very good response, Master Yoda.

I only type what I am feeling at the moment.

(man, this stuff is really going too far. Am I in the wrong for admitting that I love Star Wars and what the Jedi represent? I just have my bad days, like everyone else.

For example, I failed to pass a course for gaining certification to operate a motorcycle legally. My consolation prize was a permit, which I suppose is better than nothing.

;-))

PurpleLama
25th July 2011, 12:53
You must all watch the Star Wars Holiday Special and meditate on how absurdity wins over evil (and good) every time.

As I recently imparted to a friend who was under siege from the dark side, "when face to face with absolute evil, make chicken noises."

hexenomega
29th July 2011, 01:12
well,
from class war, to, starwars, wow, this is quite a place to be, i'm expecting some chuck norris soon, norrismcnuggetburger seems to be the way forward, you buy one, take a bite, then chuck jumps out of the burger with a clowns outfit on, and beats you to a pulp, yeah, and no i'm not drunk, but wish i was.
hexen the moron