I'm gonna pull a Sgt Schultz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8105U1WY9ro

TigaHawk
22nd July 2011, 12:42
Made. My. Day.

Ty for posting this :)

Heyoka_11
22nd July 2011, 12:47
G'day The One, and thanks for your post.

This is so good to see, though I would enjoy using a Caterpillar D10 in preference to a spray can. The party / parties responsible deserve an award for their public service! If only the public were listening.

The guidestones are one of the true abominations on the face of this planet.

Bryn ap Gwilym
22nd July 2011, 12:54
The irony of it. Screaming about some guy called Jesus will basically save them in one hand & in the other screaming "Death to the Globalists".
What would jesus say about so much hatred in his name?

sygh
22nd July 2011, 13:06
LOL!!!! Well, don't mince words, tell us how you really feel about it.

Soul Safari
22nd July 2011, 13:19
About time "We The People" made our own guide stones right slap bang next to it..

Lord Sidious
22nd July 2011, 13:20
The irony of it. Screaming about some guy called Jesus will basically save them in one hand & in the other screaming "Death to the Globalists".
What would jesus say about so much hatred in his name?

It isn't necessarily hatred.
jesus wasn't the pacifist he is made out to be, if he existed, that is.

Lost Soul
22nd July 2011, 15:35
It would have been better if someone chipped all the words away.

Jake
22nd July 2011, 15:48
LOL... I am from the south! I don't trust too many things that come out of Georgia. It is bass ackwards down there. Folks down there NEED guidestones,,, (albeit not the kind that we are talking about.)

sygh
22nd July 2011, 16:05
I don't know that the intent of the guidestones is anything more than one person's advice (and I believe we are talking about Ted Turner) s/he felt oblidged to give to those who would exist in the future. I think that the person responsible for what's written on the guidestones had an aching heart. That's what I believe, it at this time. However, intent gets lost over the generations, and can also be twisted to reflect one's point of view. The real offense of the guidestones is something that hasn't happened yet. The offense will come when people kill other people in order to meet the cap. The babies born in secret, etc...
Maybe it's time for the writer responsible for the message to rethink what he wants to convey to any future civilization.

Fred Steeves
22nd July 2011, 16:08
Maybe I'm the wrong guy to say this, being that I peed on the goddamned things last summer, but that graffiti is pretty crude and tasteless, IMHO. I hope we have more to showcase to the world as an alternative to the NWO than these illiterate morons. Hell, I don't want THEM in charge of anything either...

The guidestones ARE quite impressive. I tend to think the knowledge they display is the same ancient knowledge often discussed on this forum and elsewhere. There's more to them than just the 10 lines of bulls**t commonly advertised.

Finally, I think history bears out that it is always a mistake to not respect your enemy.

Cheers,
Fred

jackovesk
22nd July 2011, 16:45
GP5cJdXCals

I'm nodding my head and playing air-guitar as I speak...

:rockon:

blufire
22nd July 2011, 20:56
I'm from the deep south too . . . . and that was down right insulting and ignorant.

In fact I have now moved back . . . . VERY deep in the hollows I grew up in.

AND you're a moderator???

LOL... I am from the south! I don't trust too many things that come out of Georgia. It is bass ackwards down there. Folks down there NEED guidestones,,, (albeit not the kind that we are talking about.)

Maia Gabrial
22nd July 2011, 21:05
The One,
This is awesome! FINALLY someone did it even with all the seccurity cameras around..... I love it!
Maybe next time someone will blow it up....

Fred Steeves
22nd July 2011, 21:29
I'm from the deep south too . . . . and that was down right insulting and ignorant.

I was shown a kindness in the backwoods of Georgia that I will never forget Jake. When I was 15 years old and spending a year in a program for troubled kids, our group of 10 kids and 2 counsellors took a 30 day canoe trip down the Ocmulgee River in Georgia during February. It was very cold outside, the water was freezing, and the river was flooded from heavy rains. Around two weeks in we wound up having to spend two nights sleeping in the canoes because we couldn't find any land for a campsite, or a warm fire of course. We ate cold food out of cans, and went to the bathroom off the side of the canoes. On the third, and by now desperate evening, we happened upon a river house whose occupants observed our situation and offered us refuge for the night.

That night was a warm shower I will never forget, much less the belly full of warm fresh food, and a warm dry place to sleep for the night. That was good people my friend. I strive to be like them to this day.

Cheers,
Fred

Kerrigan
23rd July 2011, 00:30
I invite all to read this article about the Gorgia Stone (http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-georgia-guidestones/) for more details about the ORIGIN and the INTENT behind the monument.

Tane Mahuta
23rd July 2011, 05:47
G'day The One, and thanks for your post.

This is so good to see, though I would enjoy using a Caterpillar D10 in preference to a spray can. The party / parties responsible deserve an award for their public service! If only the public were listening.

The guidestones are one of the true abominations on the face of this planet.

I totally agree, but.......I'd be using "Det Cord". Good effort on the part of the public.

TT

Tane Mahuta
23rd July 2011, 05:58

No!...No!....No!...people!.... you are all mis interpreting everything wrong!!!

It's got nothin to do with the State of Georgia or it's people.

It's an admission by the NWO stating their "AGENDA"
in your face!!

They are asking for permission to carry out these attrocities on the
Human Race.

This is not the will of the American People!!

And by deception!!....we all willingly agree!!

nuff said TT

Rocky_Shorz
23rd July 2011, 06:09
Did you know that life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate?

GlassSteagallfan
23rd July 2011, 06:11
The One,
This is awesome! FINALLY someone did it even with all the seccurity cameras around..... I love it!
Maybe next time someone will blow it up....

About 2 or 3 years ago, I was watching youtube videos about the Guidestones. At that time there were similar spray painted messages that are not in the current pictures - which leads me to believe that these messages will be powerwashed off in a short time also.

Yes, Maia, I can't believe the stones still exist either. My blood boils sometimes...

thunder24
23rd July 2011, 12:51
Wow,

I'm from the bak woods too, and here I was thinking the rest of the world needed Guides....guess the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence...lol

selinam
23rd July 2011, 17:09
It would have been better if someone chipped all the words away.

Why doesn't someone just bulldoze them down? I wondered how long it would be before someone did something to them.

hexenomega
23rd July 2011, 20:12
why this human thing to destroy that which they dont like, why do these stones annoy so much?, it crosses all borders of the human mind, from petty vandalism, to genocide, if you dont like them, complain, or ignore them, of course, like always, i'm living on fantasy island
out in the midday sun with the mad dogs
hexen