24th July 2011, 07:56
Amazing

4EWMUzsGjPM

Tony
24th July 2011, 08:25
Thanks....................!

Bryn ap Gwilym
24th July 2011, 08:35
I have been trying to get the govt & Co to heed Severn Suzuki words for a good while now, but they choose to ignore.

24th July 2011, 08:37
She was talking to a bunch of pedophiles....

The One
24th July 2011, 08:55
She was talking to a bunch of pedophiles....

Was she

I hope not

Fred Steeves
24th July 2011, 12:00
Thanks The One, unfortunately though, it looks like she's been indoctrinated with the usual Al Gore type of misinformation. Just enough truth to hide the lies. In looking at ways of repairing mankind's swath of destruction on this beautiful planet, one way will actually DO something and set us free, the other will do NOTHING and will enslave us. It's not so much the mostly gullible and well meaning people who attend these climate change conferences(formerly global warming) that concern me, it's the people behind them.

History shows us that our children are by far the most easy to indoctrinate, that's why education "reform" is pushing to get their claws into them at two years of age, and all the way through government paid college. They don't stand a chance without parental intervention. As sweet and well meaning as that young girl is, her and her peers are one step away from being psychologically nudged into using physical force to implement the plans of their puppet masters.

This is very close to being Hitler youth type stuff, under the innocent guise of saving the planet, which no one in their "right mind" would ever be against.

Cheers,
Fred

Carolin
24th July 2011, 12:39
Severn Suzuki speaking to the UN Earth Summit 1992. Severn is daughter of David Suzuki geneticist and environmental activist. Makes me cry!

Heyoka_11
24th July 2011, 13:27
This is very close to being Hitler youth type stuff, under the innocent guise of saving the planet

G'day Fred,

At first I thought this line was a little over the top, as many would. So I watched the clip (haven't seen it since it aired originally), downloaded the UN's pdf on the conference, and found out what Severn is up to now. As difficult as it is to swallow, I have to agree with every word that you have written, even the last one! What a travesty.

This video was filmed at the United Nations Conference for Environment and Development, held in Brazil in 1992. I cannot question the sincerity of her during this speech, from which I'll quote the following:

I am only a child, but I know that if only all the money spent on war, was spent on finding environmental answers, ending poverty, and finding treaties, what a wonderful place this Earth would be.

Ah, the innocence of youth!

http://www.un.org/esa/sustdev/documents/agenda21/english/Agenda21.pdf

Now that is the URL where you can view the entire conference proceedings. Oh dear, what's that towards the end.....agenda 21. Well, so much for that!

And who should rush to the stage to be the first to embrace the poor girl as all assembled applauded?

Al Gore! Can you imagine that? Honey, have I got a deal for you? ..........Bloody talent scout!

http://www.thegreatwarming.com/localhero-interviewsevernsuzuki.html

The above link will take you to a page containing a brief biography of Suzuki. Of interest is the second last paragraph:

"Cullis-Suzuki is one of the environmental heroes featured in The Great Warming, a three-part television documentary on the devastating effect of climate change".

She want young folk to consider riding their bikes instead of taking the car; drinking out of paper cups instead of plastic ones. You know, the 'kinda stuff that's really gonna' help.

Phooey to it all!

I wonder if they exchange Christmas cards?

Oo Roo,

Heyoka.

WhiteFeather
24th July 2011, 13:43
Great and powerful video, watched it about a year or so ago. Thanks OP.
Watch this One! Also Powerful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yr-F8z74KM

East Sun
24th July 2011, 18:15
Over many decades I have aganized over the constant polluting of our Earth aware that every breath I took while on any road or street was damaging to me and all the others around me. When I mentioned it a few times I got back an insult from a friend no less. He did not want to hear that his country was destroying everything it and in the world.

Can your Doctor tell you to not breath carbon monoxide or drink the water?

Who can come up with a way to counter all the phony manipulators of the world?
All of us together is the only answer I can find.
The so called leaders are being manipulated to the point that they can not stop the destruction of Nature. If one steps forward and tries to change anything that affects the ptw they will soon be silenced. We know that but how do we let the ones who are so conditioned that they see us as the enemy, know what needs to happen.
That is the question. How do you stop robots with batons? Don't even try. Demonstrations never achieve anything.
Non compliance is David Icke's way of dealing with it and I agree. I have had to use that to survive a good part of my life, and it works individually.
I applaud people like Icke, Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and the radio guys who speak out. You know who they are I'm sure.
A lot of people try the best way they know how, like that little girl, but big Al is waiting in the wings.
Fear not and smile when you can even to yourself. It helps.

Dawn
24th July 2011, 19:40
Good for her! The important thing is that she took matters into her own hands and took action. And the important thing is that she spoke one version of the truth that you almost never hear out loud in public. Now we will see what changes. It is, after all, the truth that sets us all free. Telling the truth moves stuck energy in consciousness like nothing else. Great cleansing for us all... thanks for posting it... and thank you to the girls who decided to do it.