PDA

View Full Version : Why is the southern hemisphere safer?

Tony
25th July 2011, 09:29
Can anyone tell me why the southern hemisphere is meant to be safe, or safer?

pyriel
25th July 2011, 09:38
most of the land masses are in the northern along with most of the nuclear plants etc.. Maybe I'm wrong tho and I'm sure there are more reasons then just the 2 I give.

<8>
25th July 2011, 10:01
Dear Tony...

I did not think you ask somthing like this..:P

Its danger all over this place if you like to keep this bodie safe.

Personally i hope this parody is over soon.

phillipbbg
25th July 2011, 10:09
Less land mass = more water = more swimming needed = doesn't matter ware you are if what is being reported it will effect either directly or in coming months from poisoning of atmosphere.....

Also the tectonic plates they think are more solid/ stable below the ring of fire... who knows though if the water can rise over 1000 feet or the land drop by the same does it really matter.

Cripes now I am getting myself worried.... looks like those underground tunnels to hidden cities may have a use after all, that is so long as TPTB have not put locks on the entrances...

Tony
25th July 2011, 10:15
Dear 8,

Science is important. Making the most of the time here is important....right...till...the ....very..last...m o m e n t!

Carmen
25th July 2011, 10:15
Pie-n-eal, count up the nuclear plants round the world. There is one in the Southern Hemisphere, Sth Africa. Earthquakes are no respecters of our dangerous technologies. We may shake rattle and roll here in NZ, but we are not likely to be affected by radiation.

Tony
25th July 2011, 10:19
Less land mass = more water = more swimming needed = doesn't matter ware you are if what is being reported it will effect either directly or in coming months from poisoning of atmosphere.....

Also the tectonic plates they think are more solid/ stable below the ring of fire... who knows though if the water can rise over 1000 feet or the land drop by the same does it really matter.

Cripes now I am getting myself worried.... looks like those underground tunnels to hidden cities may have a use after all, that is so long as TPTB have not put locks on the entrances...

Dear Philip,
It is curious the most Tibetan monasteries are built inland and at high altitudes. We have been told to stay away from the coasts!

phillipbbg
25th July 2011, 10:37

Dear Philip,
It is curious the most Tibetan monasteries are built inland and at high altitudes. We have been told to stay away from the coasts!

I have a very dear friend who moved to the Blue Mountains of Sydney in the 70's to set up for coming events, she had seen very clearly the ocean covering Sydney entirely up to the Great Dividing Range (Blue Mountains) I must admit I do feel safer in mountain areas and if you look at tsunami events High ground is essential.... from an Oz point of view I will be more concerned about the crap in the atmosphere being circulated to the southern hemisphere if the Earth goes into a major wobble and unfortunately there are a few more little nuclear secrets dwelling underground within the centre of Australia which if ruptured or effected could contaminate the entire artesian basin (underground sea which spreads from Papua to South Australia)... there is a lot of H2O under Oz

<8>
25th July 2011, 10:41
Ok i understand..:)

Then i suggest you come up to Sweden/Finland! And go up north the mountines.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/Yll%C3%A4stunturi_Yll%C3%A4sj%C3%A4rven_puolelta.jpg/350px-Yll%C3%A4stunturi_Yll%C3%A4sj%C3%A4rven_puolelta.jpg

no volcanoes no earthquakes.......Its high up for water floods. The mountines are bilions of years old. (i think)
http://happymtb.org/forum/file.php/1/file=135595/filename=DSC00517.jpg
This foto are from north in sweden place called (Åre)
Here you can sit and feel the clean air. (dang cem trails here to)

Sorry cant help ya :(

Tony
25th July 2011, 10:44
Ok i understand..:)

Then i suggest you come up to Sweden/Finland! And go up north the mountines.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/Yll%C3%A4stunturi_Yll%C3%A4sj%C3%A4rven_puolelta.jpg/350px-Yll%C3%A4stunturi_Yll%C3%A4sj%C3%A4rven_puolelta.jpg

no volcanoes no earthquakes.......Its high up for water floods. The mountines are bilions of years old. (i think)
http://happymtb.org/forum/file.php/1/file=135595/filename=DSC00517.jpg
This foto are from north in sweden place called (Åre)
Here you can sit and feel the clean air. (dang cem trails here to)

Sorry cant help ya :(

It looks lovely!!! Second question.... Are you safe? ( You could be a mountain troll for all I know!)

<8>
25th July 2011, 11:14
hahaha...:)

I am not in a safe place right now! I am all the way south in sweden next to the sea at my girlfriend flat.

But my uncle have a farm up north i can go to if there is time. I meen if there is a big wave from the sea coming in. I am the first to die here!
But i have a backup plan for that to. If i got a min B4 the wave hits, i am gonna go up on the roof. And face that wave wid a smile.

pyriel
25th July 2011, 11:24
Mountains may not even be overly safe. If the plates shift, your going to get mountian building or crumbling.

soulseeker
25th July 2011, 12:22
Lets see how safe are we. If half of the doomsday events take place then

- we have to worry about 1000 foot tsunamis

- possible mega earthquakes

- possible solar flares scorching the land bare

- possible radiation from either solar flares or nuclear reactors

- possible ash clouds.

Then if you somehow survive all that you need to have enough food and water , for heaven knows how long, until you can get a crop in.

Did I miss anything. If the POO POO is going to hit the fan then I'm to put on my best slippers , put my feet up and get a cold drink.

I get the feeling I'm still going to worry about paying my bills when this is all over.

Tony
25th July 2011, 12:31
Dear Soulseeker,
I feel the same way. Some of us are born worriers.

Jendayi
25th July 2011, 12:42
Dear Soulseeker,
I feel the same way. Some of us are born worriers.
worriers or warriors? that's the question ;)

Mad Hatter
25th July 2011, 13:22
Hmmm... Oslo and all that that entails and all the people round here are talking about some idiot who won a bike race somewhere...

The 1000' tsunami won't be the problem it'll be the rioting cos the footy was washed out that I'm worried about!!

That and not enough concrete to seal all the rats underground in Canberra...:p

RMorgan
25th July 2011, 13:37
Well, I think I´m quite safe here in Brazil.

I´m currently 900m above sea level, 600km from the coast, no volcanoes, no earthquakes, no nuclear power plants near, lots of water, no snow, no hurricanes...

Brazil is a blessed country, biologically and geographically speaking.

phillipbbg
25th July 2011, 14:22

I´m currently 900m above sea level, 600km from the coast, no volcanoes, no earthquakes, no nuclear power plants near, lots of water, no snow, no hurricanes...

keep the light burning for all of us RMorgan......... :):):):)

Marsila
25th July 2011, 14:23
safe in what way? I am in a place right next to the sea right now, with no mountain in site, in the northern hemisphere, and feel safer than home.

safe in what way though?

Tane Mahuta
25th July 2011, 14:30
All will be effected. Let's all go together....lets go...lets go! I say bring it on, I'm ready!

TM

ROMANWKT
25th July 2011, 14:39
Please check again pie'n'eal somewhere else.

The Northern hemisphere is prone to mini ice age, and the circulation of all nuclear fall-out, and more prone to weather modification by you know who??please recheck if that is correct on Google.

regards to you pie'n'eal
roman

Tony
25th July 2011, 15:51
Well, someone is going to get me and the Duck as a neighbour!
So the south is better, right.
Who thinks it's all going to happen in September?

ROMANWKT
25th July 2011, 16:23

You Do hehehehehehe

roman

raymond
25th July 2011, 16:39
I think the southern hemisphere having less land mass and more ocean areas are more prone to having gigantic tsunamis as there are more areas of the ocean for the energy of the tsunami to gather.

Also, I think the tops of all the mountains in the world are prone to very deadly avalanches during massive earthquakes so if you do live on the top of mountains, watch out!

Your house and your body might be crushed in the avalance of rocks flowing down the mountain side.

The safer area would be in the northern hemisphere away from the mountains and in areas where you are facing limited ocean areas.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Why don't you move to the south first and tell us how it is like?

I personally think that all these are just hogwash designed to move a certain VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIP around but what the heck!

Operator
25th July 2011, 16:40
I think apart from the nuclear power plants the southern hemisphere is also considered to be safer because it is less dense populated.
But the nuclear power plants also indicate that those nations are nuclear capable and could get involved in a ICBM exchange.

I am also not convinced about mountains. Many do not consider that altitude DIFFERENCE could become a problem too. With heavy rainfall
there will be landslides, fast running water etc. Somehow I am not so worried about tsunamis. My attention was drawn to another subject.
How water is added to this GROWING planet in cycles ... And there are all kind of symptoms and facts indicating that we are in such a period
again. I don't have the picture complete yet but there is a link between cosmic radiation, our current position in the galaxy, sun activity, cloud
formation and water production (see also the thread about the amounts of water in the atmosphere).

The danger of extensive amounts of water is mainly above our head only partly below our feet ... I cannot prove it yet, but I can feel it.

raymond
25th July 2011, 16:48
The UFOs will take care of any nuclear missiles and possible nuclear accidents.. no nuclear accident would be allowed to happen again unless the UFOs want it to happen..

Also mountains are more prone to volcanic eruptions than flat land. Even old extinct volcanoes are prone to re-eruptions. Just check out the CA volcanic eruptions the last few days.

Live near or on top the mountains? Yeah right.

Endless
25th July 2011, 17:07
in todays world with all thats going on aliens earthquakes weird weather
its easy to imagine death at every corner
i think maybe the world has been ending since man learned to talk
while we worry about the end of the world tptb are collecting all our cash
why would they bother if all the shops will be gone
if the world was ending wouldnt they know?

Gone002
25th July 2011, 17:22
Explain this to me why do you only get MS in the Northern hemisphere and not the south. I have always wondered about this.

Tony
25th July 2011, 17:24
Well, thanks, I'm glad we got this straight!

25th July 2011, 17:40
for a long time now we have clear blue sky over Burnaby, nothing like a chemtrail or even a contrail.

But we do have those orange orbs flying around up there periodically.

Bryn ap Gwilym
25th July 2011, 18:00
You can't outrun the Reaper.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JKD5BZC4VY8/TKKZAwaqVyI/AAAAAAAALqk/Cp012mYbBOs/s400/grim-reaper.jpg

There is only one thing to do.

UCmUhYSr-e4

Billy
25th July 2011, 18:04
Pie'n'eal and to whome it may concern, please have no concern whether you will be in a safe place, remember every soul has " PRE arranged" to be in the right place at the right time during this shift. we have all chosen ( Although we have forgotten ) through our own sacred contracts to be with whoever, wherever, whenever to do whatever it is we arranged to do. and most important, everything is in divine order. Trust in yourselves that whatever decision you make it will be the correct decision.

If we become concerned we become sidetracked/distracted from the mission in hand, The mission of shining your light beacon to guide your brothers and sister back home.
So please don't worry about a thing, because every little thing is gonna be alright.

Bless you all.

Dawn
25th July 2011, 18:46
Hi everyone here. I suggest you listen to this interview. In it (near the end) George speaks of natural portals opening up all over the planet beginning in the next year. I can tell you from firsthand experience, that this is a real possibility. I used to make daily sojourns into the nearby mountains and through portals located there in the woods. The last time I went, I was 'told' (aka had a deep knowing enter me) that the portals would be closed for about 20 years and that I would not be able to walk through them again until then. It has been a long wait for me (18+years) and I am so longing for them to open again so that I can enter into the wonder of the 'other earth'. The beauty of it is almost beyond words. But don't take my word for it, you might like to listen to George, who is more eloquent than I. Here's the link: http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/george_kavassilas/george_kavassilas.html

Bryn ap Gwilym
25th July 2011, 18:57
Hi everyone here. I suggest you listen to this interview. In it (near the end) George speaks of natural portals opening up all over the planet beginning in the next year. I can tell you from firsthand experience, that this is a real possibility. I used to make daily sojourns into the nearby mountains and through portals located there in the woods. The last time I went, I was 'told' (aka had a deep knowing enter me) that the portals would be closed for about 20 years and that I would not be able to walk through them again until then. It has been a long wait for me (18+years) and I am so longing for them to open again so that I can enter into the wonder of the 'other earth'. The beauty of it is almost beyond words. But don't take my word for it, you might like to listen to George, who is more eloquent than I. Here's the link: http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/george_kavassilas/george_kavassilas.html

James Casbolt mentioned this ages ago & he got run out of the forum.

Lost Soul
25th July 2011, 19:06
The Northern Hemisphere is safer primarily because of the direction our toilets flush. The Southern Hemisphere has got it all wrong.

Silliness set aside, I think it's safer because they're not irradiated by Fukishima. The Northern Hemisphere has more technologically advanced governments, enabling them to keep a closer eye on its subjects. There's also more evil up north too. After all, most of the human PTB are from the north.

DNA
25th July 2011, 19:12
Please check again pie'n'eal somewhere else.

The Northern hemisphere is prone to mini ice age, and the circulation of all nuclear fall-out, and more prone to weather modification by you know who??please recheck if that is correct on Google.

regards to you pie'n'eal
roman

I've heard from various sources that the northern US close to Canada and Canada itself would be optimal. I've also heard from multiple sources that the four corners area would be pretty good as well.
All of that being said,,,,I certainly wouldn't want to be anywhere near the coast line.
I would think Alaska would be good but I haven't heard too many folks back that up. It could be that the place will be hit with multiple volcanoes and earthquakes. On top of that,,trying to stay warm without modern convienances could prove difficult.

ROMANWKT
25th July 2011, 19:16
The Northern Hemisphere is safer primarily because of the direction our toilets flush. The Southern Hemisphere has got it all wrong.

Silliness set aside, I think it's safer because they're not irradiated by Fukishima. The Northern Hemisphere has more technologically advanced governments, enabling them to keep a closer eye on its subjects. There's also more evil up north too. After all, most of the human PTB are from the north.

Not true all the British royal family buying Argentina, all the bush family Argentina, check your facts, all wind are at the Northern hemisphere,everything there fore is attracted to north.

regards
roman

Ammit
25th July 2011, 19:29
It is a great concern indeed when you read this thread and others, then sit and look where you are in relation to suggested information.

I live 1 mile from the coast here in the UK, I am almost surrounded by it, I have however over the past 6 months been looking at maps of my area and I always tend to concentrate on one area. This area I was told by a good friend, a uk crop circle expert and ex secret whatever before he passed 3 years ago of brain cancer, that it was a ufo hot spot and a portal.

It only stands 129 meters high, but for some reason I feel safety is there!!

Maybe my friends words have burned into my brain too much.....

Ammit

Lost Soul
25th July 2011, 19:35

Not true all the British royal family buying Argentina, all the bush family Argentina, check your facts, all wind are at the Northern hemisphere,everything there fore is attracted to north.

regards
roman

Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Lizards can migrate south now. No fair for humankind.

Marsila
25th July 2011, 19:48

regards
roman

TRUE! was just going to comment how the people causing trouble in the 'North', have already moved 'South' quite the while ago.

Benetton brothers, Ted Turner are on top of my head, but lots like them and their agendas already bought up half the country down there. no rules about who gets to buy what there.

oh and all though GM seed companies also already made it there a long time ago, and practicing a formidable brainwash on some people on how good they are....

so no wonder i feel like a country like Finland would be much safer in that sense!

GlassSteagallfan
25th July 2011, 19:57
Monsters of Anarchy: Post Collapse Security Considerations (Video)

Editor's Note: This video portrays a potential grim reality. We believe that the information about how to perceive one's surroundings during a survival situation outweighs what some people might feel is a tone of hopelessness. Additionally, scenarios similar to this one did take place in post-collapse Argentina. Information and preparation are key components of survival.

(Note under video on YouTube): Read http://newamerica-now.blogspot.com/2010/11/economic-collapse-security-i-am-yo...
Resurrection of a very good old article on my blog dealing with the harsh reality of security and a world with evil men. This video is not about scaring people, but about getting people to think. We must not forget that prepping should not be limited to food, water and shelter. Our security is also a very valuable and important part of prepping. As we have seen on the nightly news prisons are being emptied and police are being cut. We should all realize that the police can not protect you. You are responsible for protecting yourself as is your right. You should consider all the threats that may confront you. You owe it to your family to be prepared.

Music from Nightmare on Elm street Soundtrack...Thanks Freddie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOo9bjLtL3Q&feature=player_embedded

Source: Activistpost.com

Darla Ken Pearce
25th July 2011, 20:19
PIENEAL: This thread is based on a question and a bit of wishful thinking. Some have spoken of how the most powerful dark ones are hiding in the Southern Hemisphere and immediately it is assumed to be the safest place by many who hear this news. We can see the error of this thinking, by the ones who are choosing it and hiding there. Those dark ones who feel safe, are not safe ~ far from it. A simple kind and honest person has little to fear. Their own hearts will ACT as a cloak that protects and shields them. So no worry. The dark lacks this protection and will be laid bare, North or South, East or West, Above or below, underground or sitting in the Sun. They have a date with their own destiny and will reap whatever they've sown. There are no exceptions. Many hearts will change or not. The opportunity is there for each of us.

It's not worthy of time and attention to debate as Earth has her own agenda which is Ascension! North or South continents have nothing to do with safety ~ as we leave the old matrix behind now. xoxox

Flash
25th July 2011, 20:40

Editor's Note: This video portrays a potential grim reality. We believe that the information about how to perceive one's surroundings during a survival situation outweighs what some people might feel is a tone of hopelessness. Additionally, scenarios similar to this one did take place in post-collapse Argentina. Information and preparation are key components of survival.

(Note under video on YouTube): Read http://newamerica-now.blogspot.com/2010/11/economic-collapse-security-i-am-yo...
Resurrection of a very good old article on my blog dealing with the harsh reality of security and a world with evil men. This video is not about scaring people, but about getting people to think. We must not forget that prepping should not be limited to food, water and shelter. Our security is also a very valuable and important part of prepping. As we have seen on the nightly news prisons are being emptied and police are being cut. We should all realize that the police can not protect you. You are responsible for protecting yourself as is your right. You should consider all the threats that may confront you. You owe it to your family to be prepared.

You know what pineal, from that video, the lesson is: stay where you most feel comfortable, enjoy life, because afterward, wherever you are, if it is like the video, it is hell. who wants to watch their back constantly and live in paranoia without arms, and with thugs all around. After PTB another form of thugs directly attacking. I believe this could be true seeing that is happening in war torn countries.

The other thing is that it would not be comfortable at all to be an alien (not the space ones but the earth ones) in a foreign country. I would not want to be a gringa in Central America or south Amreica unless I have extremely necessary skills to offer. Otherwise my life would not worh much.

Hope this will happen to skillless Bush and Turner in a survival environment, their life not worth much.

Miller
25th July 2011, 21:51
Hi Pie

There is conflicting information all over the place I’m afraid and nobody knows, except for Gaia herself (and maybe not), what is going to happen.

For instance, here is a quote from an article I recently read online at http://www.viewzone.com/poleshift.html
Quote ....Alexander Fefelov, a senior spokesman for the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, said that planet Earth would have its magnetic and geographic poles relocated during the upcoming years.
"Planet Earth on the orbit is a round object in weightlessness. The planet may suddenly change its axial inclination from time to time. It happens once in 23,000 years. The pole displacement angle may reach 30 degrees. The South Pole used to be located in the area of Easter Island before the latest displacement, whereas the North Pole was located in the Himalayas. That is why mammoths, rhinoceroses and saber-toothed tigers used to inhabit Arctic latitudes. It was a very sudden displacement of poles. Archeologists still uncover animals with indigested herbal food in their stomachs, which means that the animals died as a result of fast freezing, so to speak," the scientist said. .... Unquote

I cannot find the article now but I also read fairly recently online that there is a community living in the Himalayas now who are waiting to repopulate the next civilisation at the end of this one, so maybe they have 'inside knowledge.' and the Himalayas are safe...

There is also a lot of information about different ancient civilisations which have been uncovered:
http://www.morien-institute.org/yonaguni_schoch1.html
http://www.fromthestars.com

The internet shows that there are many indications of ancient civilisations, which could mean that Earth keeps renewing itself over and over and that we are (almost) at the apex of another renewal. It is impossible to say for certain where the next pole shift will take place although there are ‘trends’ that lean towards the southern hemisphere being ‘safe’. But that could just be more misinformation.

All I know is that I want to ascend – the very fact that I (we) are all here at this time means that none of us made it last time round, or the time before that, etc. Don’t know about you but I’ve had enough of the crapito on this planet.

Hopefully Maitreya will be able to point us all in the right direction when he addresses the world any time now ..........

Amenjo
25th July 2011, 23:30
Hi Tony,

Is it something to do with the direction the water spins when it goes down the plug hole?

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

raymond
26th July 2011, 01:32

You know what pineal, from that video, the lesson is: stay where you most feel comfortable, enjoy life, because afterward, wherever you are, if it is like the video, it is hell. who wants to watch their back constantly and live in paranoia without arms, and with thugs all around. After PTB another form of thugs directly attacking. I believe this could be true seeing that is happening in war torn countries.

The other thing is that it would not be comfortable at all to be an alien (not the space ones but the earth ones) in a foreign country. I would not want to be a gringa in Central America or south Amreica unless I have extremely necessary skills to offer. Otherwise my life would not worh much.

Hope this will happen to skillless Bush and Turner in a survival environment, their life not worth much.

That is the most sensible post so far. If you don't even possess the neccessary language skills, there is a high possibility that you would run into trouble with central/south american citizens. This trouble with people might hurt you more than any natural disaster ever could.

etheric underground
26th July 2011, 01:48
Lets not dwell on who will be safer...
You need to remember that we are eternal.
So no matter what happens, you will live on.
In the case of these horrific incidents(oslo) and 911 etc
AS hard as it may seem these people gave there physical selves for a higher purpose.
We all contract our physical departure its part of the game..
Live for right now, enjoy the little things, love as big as you can, have a laugh every day.
If some of us or all of us depart in the up and coming events we, Im sure will go with our heads held high
full of gained wisdom and plenty of amazing memories to tell the others out there in our universes.
Lets lighten this planet as only we know how RIGHT NOW....................................

ghostrider
26th July 2011, 02:01
the mountains are safer, just consider less oxegen the higher you go your gonna feel more tired till you get used to it. the northern hemisphere will bear the brunt of tidal waves and earthquakes and pretty much rip the land mass into three pieces. the southern hemisphere south america and africa is annunaki ground they ain't gonna let it fall, after 10,000 years of tinkering. they know about the destroyer. knowledge is power, wisdom, the abiltiy to apply knowledge. learn everything you can till the last minute..... the pleadians spoke often of the destroyer comet long ago ....it comes around every 3,600 years. could have crossed 10 times before. every third time we get smacked good.

Sidney
26th July 2011, 02:16
All will be effected. Let's all go together....lets go...lets go! I say bring it on, I'm ready!

TM

Don't forget, there is no death, I am ready to pass into another dimension whether it be from a shift, or death. I too say "Bring It"!!!!!:angel::fish2:

HORIZONS
26th July 2011, 02:47
I keep my surfboard waxed up and ready to go - cowabunga dudes and dudesses I'm gonna catch that big tidal wave and ride it all around the world, and if I wipe out then so be it, but I'll have fun going down. I sure wouldn't want to be around in the aftermath of doomsday and try to survive with a bunch of crazies ~ do you? Take me up or take me out - but don't leave me here. ;)

Alien Ramone
26th July 2011, 03:10
At 22:30 of the following video George Green says "Now remember the nuclear will go to the equator and won't spill over to the southern hemisphere. That's the advantage to going south.":

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3857561466573452656

HORIZONS
26th July 2011, 03:22
Well - if what some are saying is true then the South will be the North, and the North will be the South when the Earth flips on its Axis's - or something like that. So I'm thinking the safest place will be in a plane or space station, or maybe even a hot air balloon. I guess we'll just have to roll the bones and see ~ :P

Carmen
26th July 2011, 03:28
It's safe because I live in the Southern Hemisphere. It's my home and I intend it to be safe. If everyone on this forum took the stance of Making Home. Of intending that their little part of the earth be safe, then it would be. We are more powerful than we are led to believe!

Making Home is an important concept. When we love and nurture where we are, we make a huge difference.

raymond
26th July 2011, 08:37
the mountains are safer, just consider less oxegen the higher you go your gonna feel more tired till you get used to it. the northern hemisphere will bear the brunt of tidal waves and earthquakes and pretty much rip the land mass into three pieces. the southern hemisphere south america and africa is annunaki ground they ain't gonna let it fall, after 10,000 years of tinkering. they know about the destroyer. knowledge is power, wisdom, the abiltiy to apply knowledge. learn everything you can till the last minute..... the pleadians spoke often of the destroyer comet long ago ....it comes around every 3,600 years. could have crossed 10 times before. every third time we get smacked good.

annunaki has no power here after 2010 not in the southern hemisphere or the northern one..

south america and africa are due for one huge tsunami disaster because of the amount of negative spiritual energies in those areas.. those two continents contain more human suffering than the rest of the world combined..

plus with the recent records of earthquakes and volcanoes, you can bet that the mountains will be the most dangerous areas on earth to live on.. just live on flatter, lower grounds near the coast in the northern hemisphere..

this way, you will be safer

¤=[Post Update]=¤

At 22:30 of the following video George Green says "Now remember the nuclear will go to the equator and won't spill over to the southern hemisphere. That's the advantage to going south.":

it is confirmed then.. the northern hemisphere is much safer than the south

Billy
26th July 2011, 11:56
The Safest place to reside is in the heart. This shift is NOT about being in a physical safe zone it is about being prepared inside ones self. Our Mother will nurture all those that have held her hand throughout this her time of labour pangs.

Tony
26th July 2011, 12:42
The Safest place to reside is in the heart. This shift is NOT about being in a physical safe zone it is about being prepared inside ones self. Our Mother will nurture all those that have held her hand throughout this her time of labour pangs.

Dear Billyji,

This is meant politely but I haven't a clue what you are talking about. I'm sorry to say this, but there are people like yourself that assume and project their personal agenda which has nothing to do with the title of the thread. If you wish clarification of the original theme then do ask.
I write on spiritual matters and also write on material matters. Well actually I ask questions on material matters, just to see how others view the situation.

I am not angry at all, for those that assume. Sometime one puts a theme forward to see the response and then hopefully investigate together. but what keeps happening is that the 'God Ascending' people arrive like Jehovah witnesses on the doorstep and it's the kiss of death! The thread then goes all over the place.

You seem to have a good heart, but this is happening too often. Is it deliberate or unconscious? I am not just having a go at you, there are many others, you know who you are. please try to control your enthusiasm it's sounding fanatical.

Love light and all the usual stuff,
Tony

The One
26th July 2011, 12:55
This will sound daft but I felt safe when I went to the top of our building roof. The wind was blowing in my face and it was all peaceful I was all alone it was great.

I then went to the edge looked down and saw thousands of us humans running around at a million miles a hour, we never seem to stop

Tarka the Duck
26th July 2011, 13:14
Pie'n'eal and to whome it may concern, please have no concern whether you will be in a safe place, remember every soul has " PRE arranged" to be in the right place at the right time during this shift. we have all chosen ( Although we have forgotten ) through our own sacred contracts to be with whoever, wherever, whenever to do whatever it is we arranged to do. and most important, everything is in divine order. Trust in yourselves that whatever decision you make it will be the correct decision.

If we become concerned we become sidetracked/distracted from the mission in hand, The mission of shining your light beacon to guide your brothers and sister back home.
So please don't worry about a thing, because every little thing is gonna be alright.

Bless you all.

Hello Billyji

Just wondered...how do you know - with this idea you have of a pre-written contract (not sure who that is with...) - that part of that contract doesn't state that you will act in a way that you deem to be beneficial, and perhaps take some responsibility to help others? I don't feel happy with the idea of abdicating, and wondered how you had come to terms with that?

Best wishes
Tarka

Flash
26th July 2011, 13:30
I actually live near the oldest mountains in the world, rock solid but so old that they got flatten, may not be high enough. However, I would have some remnant of east cost radiation from nuclear fall out, and it is coooold, you do have to be quite prepared.

My guess, if I have to die, I die, the only thing I want is no suffering to my daughter.

I am staying where I am comfortable with the people I can read easily (body language) to know whom to trust.

And my idea is that nothing too bad will happen, this is a hype to create fear to make us worried so that we do not absorb the new incoming energies.

I read yesterday in a post from Carmody that they (scientists) discovered that to change beliefs/thinking, you need 10% of the population to hold the new beliefs firmly. This is the tipping point. After this, the rest of the polulation is easily swept.

My new beliefs: new energies are coming in that will transform us for the better, that will open our hearts

Tony
26th July 2011, 13:41
I actually live near the oldest mountains in the world, rock solid but so old that they got flatten, may not be high enough. However, I would have some remnant of east cost radiation from nuclear fall out, and it is coooold, you do have to be quite prepared.

My guess, if I have to die, I die, the only thing I want is no suffering to my daughter.

I am staying where I am comfortable with the people I can read easily (body language) to know whom to trust.

And my idea is that nothing too bad will happen, this is a hype to create fear to make us worried so that we do not absorb the new incoming energies.

I read yesterday in a post from Carmody that they (scientists) discovered that to change beliefs/thinking, you need 10% of the population to hold the new beliefs firmly. This is the tipping point. After this, the rest of the polulation is easily swept.

My new beliefs: new energies are coming in that will transform us for the better, that will open our hearts

Dear Flash,
If we are changing subjects. Be very careful about new beliefs and a open heart. Look up Albert Pike and his friends they intend you to believe in the 'Bringer of light'.
His is part creator of the 1st 2nd and 3rd world wars. Keep an open mind.

Tony

Flash
26th July 2011, 13:45
I read in a post from Carmody yesterday that you need 10% of the population to hold firmly new beliefs for the rest of the population to swiftly follow. 10% is the tipping point. This is 900 millions on the planet.

My beliefs:

New energies are coming in that will open our hearts and transform our genes for much better
Sharing and thinking of others will become transparent at every levels including governments and power levels (service to others)
There is no place for psychopaths anylonger, they change or are gone
Fear is gone, love is in
The planet and solar system and universe will support us

Only 10% are needed to have swift change. Up to now, the PTB has had all the mean to create the 10% towards violence, self service, materialism, etc. Yet, they have problems to achieve and want to get rid of us in order to execute their will.

We need only 10% of hearted people and of refusal of psychopathic behavior to transform the world. 10%

Who are you with?????

Personnally, I am staying put around where I am, this is the best place to be with the 10% to implement beliefs and thought that will change the world. Thought are the creators of reality.

Pineal, what do you decide? And the rest of you?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26103-Minority-rules-Scientists-discover-tipping-point-for-the-spread-of-ideas&p=270082#post270082

Fred Steeves
26th July 2011, 13:50

In keeping with the title of the thread, this is what I have come to understand about the Northern/Southern hemisphere thing also. Glad I read through before just blindly double posting.

That being said, so far I'm right where I'm "supposed" to be, right on the water in west central Florida. I even have a decent boogie board usually used for when hurricanes pass by the vicinity...

Cheers,
Fred

Tony
26th July 2011, 13:51
My conclusion.
Do not believe everything you read!
Read other sites.
Beware of speculation, hysteria and Chinese whispers.
Follow what 'you' know.
Be prepared to change.

Tony
26th July 2011, 13:55
I read in a post from Carmody yesterday that you need 10% of the population to hold firmly new beliefs for the rest of the population to swiftly follow. 10% is the tipping point. This is 900 millions on the planet.

My beliefs:
New energies are coming in that will open our hearts and transform our genes for much better
Sharing and thinking of others will become transparent at every levels including governments and power levels (service to others)
There is no place for psychopaths anylonger, they change or are gone
Fear is gone, love is in
The planet and solar system and universe will support us

Only 10% are needed to have swift change. Up to now, the PTB has had all the mean to create the 10% towards violence, self service, materialism, etc. Yet, they have problems to achieve and want to get rid of us in order to execute their will.

We need only 10% of hearted people and of refusal of psychopathic behavior to transform the world. 10%

Who are you with?????

Personnally, I am staying put around where I am, this is the best place to be with the 10% to implement beliefs and thought that will change the world. Thought are the creators of reality.

Pineal, what do you decide? And the rest of you?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26103-Minority-rules-Scientists-discover-tipping-point-for-the-spread-of-ideas&p=270082#post270082

Dear Flash,
This will sound very wet.
I'm with you.
I will go where I'm needed.

love
Tony

Flash
26th July 2011, 14:04
I am bad at twitting, in fact I do not know how,

who is in twitting

Fear is gone, love is in, service to others is in,
Psychopaths are out

dan i el
26th July 2011, 15:30
My conclusion.
Do not believe everything you read!
Read other sites.
Beware of speculation, hysteria and Chinese whispers.
Follow what 'you' know.
Be prepared to change.

Yes, Tony, I would agree with those sentiments.

In reply to your initial question, I would think that the answer could be surmised quite well by the old addage applied to sheep in the field:
"the grass is always greener on the other side"

Personally speaking, I think in a time of great global calamity and catastophe, aside from the presumed horrors in the aftermath such as cannibalism etc, most of those who survived the initial would do so only by being able to act on common sense 1% and sheer luck 99%

I have no idea nor conception of a great cosmic lounge where I made contract of how this mortal life would be, but I do know that as a parent I made contract in THIS world to be a guardian.

I see the point of radioactivity but other than that I don't see the south as safer if it were a pole shift. There are petrified forests in Antarctica, no?

Billy
26th July 2011, 15:47

Dear Billyji,

This is meant politely but I haven't a clue what you are talking about. I'm sorry to say this, but there are people like yourself that assume and project their personal agenda which has nothing to do with the title of the thread. If you wish clarification of the original theme then do ask.
I write on spiritual matters and also write on material matters. Well actually I ask questions on material matters, just to see how others view the situation.

I am not angry at all, for those that assume. Sometime one puts a theme forward to see the response and then hopefully investigate together. but what keeps happening is that the 'God Ascending' people arrive like Jehovah witnesses on the doorstep and it's the kiss of death! The thread then goes all over the place.

You seem to have a good heart, but this is happening too often. Is it deliberate or unconscious? I am not just having a go at you, there are many others, you know who you are. please try to control your enthusiasm it's sounding fanatical.

Tony

Hi pie'neal. The title of the thread is " Why is the southern hemisphere safer " I ask you now, who says the south is safer than the north, east or west of a country or the planet as a whole ???

I am sorry that you do not have a clue when i am expressing, the safest place to be is in the heart. but like you say, you like to see how others view the situation, and from my personal experiences, this is how i view the situation. you may see this as being off topic from the title of the thread but i see it as being an important part of the topic. If we are allowing ourselves to be sidetracked by a" fear based" concern about where is the safest place to be on our mother earth as she goes through the shift, To which no being on earth or off earth knows the answer to that question. So i say again it is more important to journey within self than to journey from one hemispher to another hemispher.

By the way pie'n'eal i did not come to earth to ascend, I am pleased you are not angry, and would never give you a kiss of death. :p

Peace be with you

Billy
26th July 2011, 16:20

Bless you all.

Hello Billyji

Just wondered...how do you know - with this idea you have of a pre-written contract (not sure who that is with...) - that part of that contract doesn't state that you will act in a way that you deem to be beneficial, and perhaps take some responsibility to help others? I don't feel happy with the idea of abdicating, and wondered how you had come to terms with that?

Best wishes
Tarka

Hi Tarka. It is through my experiences that i have remembered the contracts/destiny i arranged before coming to earth, As far as personal destiny we arrange the contracts with all the levels of self and soul family, some who become our family members in the physical her on earth, we then meet the others along the way of our souls journey.

One of the experiences i can share was with the Naadi Shastra in India, 2000yr old manuscipts but go back to the geneoligy of the original tribes, and origins of humanity. I had the honor of having my personal geneoligy read out to me, my past lives and a detailed year by year account of my contracts future destiny. up until the day i leave mother earth for the last time. I share a little of this experience here. I am sorry for this being off topic.

http://goldring.wetpaint.com/page/Mother+Mary+~+by+Billy

jackovesk
26th July 2011, 16:35
This Urgent Message is for Avalonians and their Families ONLY..!

You are ALL WELCOME to use our Southern Hemisphere 'Jump Room' at Pine Gap when the SHTF up there..!

:crazy_pilot: :neo:

Flash
26th July 2011, 17:00
This Urgent Message is for Avalonians and their Families ONLY..!

You are ALL WELCOME to use our Southern Hemisphere 'Jump Room' at Pine Gap when the SHTF up there..!

:crazy_pilot: :neo:

thank you javovesk, this is why the Southern hemisphere is safer you see.....

I also heard that Aussies are very sympathetics although I feel it foreign with their gangs...... of kangooroos.

the choice is simple Pineal, Pine Gap jump room or French Canadian nordic welcome on the oldest but quite flattened mountains in the world (the Canadian bouclier)

Tony
26th July 2011, 17:32
I've just posted a thread on Albert Pike. It seems that he and his friends have planned the first, second and now the third world wars. The Comet could just be a distraction. So we may be back to ordinary human stupidity.

Further conclusion; smoke peace pipe with new friends.

Maia Gabrial
26th July 2011, 23:15
How about it has something to do with when the Earth begins to bring her axis back to center? Wouldn't things like the latitudes and longitudes change? Even the equator would be in a different location....IMO

Carmen
27th July 2011, 00:00
Another aspect of the Southern Hemisphere, by and large, is that it is not over-populated. There is plenty of room. Travellers from New Zealand to the Northern Hemisphere come home with a whole new appreciation of home when they encounter the overcrowding they experience when travelling North. It can be quite closterphobic (sorry spelling). I go 40 miles to my nearest big town and might encounter 6 other vehicles on the way. I like that.

In a way its quite handy when USGS puts up earthquakes in NZ. Looks like the whole country is affected!! Not so, but people will be put off coming here. We're like the best kept secret.

Elle
27th July 2011, 00:11

I can say the same, me being your neighbor (Paraguay); we've never had earthquakes or volcanoes either, nuclear plants won't have ever (lol) too poor for that. The only ugly thing here are the politicians (just like everywhere else I guess)

Elle
27th July 2011, 00:20
safe in what way? I am in a place right next to the sea right now, with no mountain in site, in the northern hemisphere, and feel safer than home.

safe in what way though?

Yes, that's true. What about Cordoba or Mendoza?, I'm not sure how high are them though. :confused: But you're right, it's difficult to say we'll are 100% safe here at southern latitudes. From what I've read my landlocked country will be a huge lake in the future... so, we probably don't have earthquakes but there're always other "possibilities" (sigh) :S

pyriel
27th July 2011, 02:41
How about it has something to do with when the Earth begins to bring her axis back to center? Wouldn't things like the latitudes and longitudes change? Even the equator would be in a different location....IMO

I believe you are right. Equator, etc would be in different locations. I believe the equator goes thru the southern part of north america but I dont recall for sure.

Regardless if the southern hemisphere is safer or not. I wont be blowing the cash to go down there. Staying in familiar areas would be better then going to unfamiliar areas and having to figure out and learn where things are.

If you go by what George Kavassilas says. The whole surface of the planet is going to be destroyed anyways then why worry which hemisphere is safer but the portals he talks about are safe..... yea, I'll stay with mother earth.

Hervé
27th July 2011, 03:19

Hi Tony,

Is it something to do with the direction the water spins when it goes down the plug hole?

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

It does have to do with all of the above due to something called Coriolis Forces (http://www.animations.physics.unsw.edu.au/jw/coriolis.html) and the spin of the Earth. Hence water down a drain spins opposite in the different hemisphere.

Why does that make the Southern one safer? Well, it depends of whether or not "they" want to trash the Northern Hemisphere.

If they trash the Northern Hemisphere with a nuclear/atomic war the radioactive contamination will remain restricted to the Northern Hemisphere due to these Coriolis Forces which splits wind directions at the Equator. Winds do not mix with each other at, or cross the Equator , but keep spinning in their respective hemisphere.

Same if they trash the northern hemisphere with airborne biological WMDs and nasty drug-resistant super bugs/viruses. See "Contagion" trailer...

The trashing of the Northern Hemisphere started with the widespread use of Depleted Uranium (DU) ammunitions and bombs all over the place whether in the field as in Iraq or as training targets, wherever there are such training facilities. Never mind Fukushima.

Neither hemisphere is protected agaisnt EQs, ice age resulting from volcanic ashes covering the skies, or other calamities..

Hope this helps in finding answers to your original question?

Carmen
27th July 2011, 03:27
"They" (nudge nudge wink wink) will not be safe in the Southern Hemisphere, Northern Hemisphere, or deep underground, because its all a matter of vibration. It always has been. The very low vibrations of control, violence, hatred, abuse, fear, will not survive the coming shift. The earth is moving and unless we move with her, we will out in sinc. Harmonizing, using this opportunity of raising our vibration to be in tune with the changes. If "they" think "they" will be safe "holing" out in the Southern Hemisphere, I think "they" are in for a rude awakening.

etheric underground
27th July 2011, 03:34
Re: Why is the southern hemisphere safer?
I keep my surfboard waxed up and ready to go - cowabunga dudes and dudesses I'm gonna catch that big tidal wave and ride it all around the world, and if I wipe out then so be it, but I'll have fun going down. I sure wouldn't want to be around in the aftermath of doomsday and try to survive with a bunch of crazies ~ do you? Take me up or take me out - but don't leave me here.

Love ya post brother .....great attitude

Operator
27th July 2011, 03:38

Yes, and that would be VERY bad ... no more seasons !
Take a good look at the globe and stand in amazement how big the Sahara is and where it is located ...

I think that somehow we currently got the best balance possible ... don't change a winning team ?

Hervé
27th July 2011, 03:40
"They" (nudge nudge wink wink) will not be safe in the Southern Hemisphere, Northern Hemisphere, or deep underground, because its all a matter of vibration. It always has been. The very low vibrations of control, violence, hatred, abuse, fear, will not survive the coming shift. The earth is moving and unless we move with her, we will out in sinc. Harmonizing, using this opportunity of raising our vibration to be in tune with the changes. If "they" think "they" will be safe "holing" out in the Southern Hemisphere, I think "they" are in for a rude awakening.

Hi Carmen!

"They" are already there! See Siberia9 posts... which would indicate that the changes "they" see coming has nothing to do with the ascension propaganda "they" put out, but rather with something "they" have been working hard at implementing: See my "Police State (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/POLICE STATE? How it came about in the US of A)" thread or my recent post on the "Top Model says sun lotion is poison (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13393-Top-Model-says-sun-lotion-is-poison) " to get an idea of how long in advance "they" prepare events to occur.

raymond
27th July 2011, 04:37
Regardless if the southern hemisphere is safer or not. I wont be blowing the cash to go down there. Staying in familiar areas would be better then going to unfamiliar areas and having to figure out and learn where things are.

smart boy/girl

raymond
27th July 2011, 04:40

Hi Tony,

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

It does have to do with all of the above due to something called Coriolis Forces (http://www.animations.physics.unsw.edu.au/jw/coriolis.html) and the spin of the Earth. Hence water down a drain spins opposite in the different hemisphere.

Why does that make the Southern one safer? Well, it depends of whether or not "they" want to trash the Northern Hemisphere.

If they trash the Northern Hemisphere with a nuclear/atomic war the radioactive contamination will remain restricted to the Northern Hemisphere due to these Coriolis Forces which splits wind directions at the Equator. Winds do not mix with each other at, or cross the Equator , but keep spinning in their respective hemisphere.

Same if they trash the northern hemisphere with airborne biological WMDs and nasty drug-resistant super bugs/viruses. See "Contagion" trailer...

The trashing of the Northern Hemisphere started with the widespread use of Depleted Uranium (DU) ammunitions and bombs all over the place whether in the field as in Iraq or as training targets, wherever there are such training facilities. Never mind Fukushima.

Neither hemisphere is protected agaisnt EQs, ice age resulting from volcanic ashes covering the skies, or other calamities..

Hope this helps in finding answers to your original question?

How do you know they will not trash the southern hemisphere instead? Especially when they know pineal and gang, the "enlightened" ones, are moving down south for safety?

If I am TPTB, I will definitely trash the south, especially south american and africa. Especially after reading some of the intention in this thread.

raymond
27th July 2011, 04:48

Bless you all.

Hello Billyji

Best wishes
Tarka

Hi Tarka. It is through my experiences that i have remembered the contracts/destiny i arranged before coming to earth, As far as personal destiny we arrange the contracts with all the levels of self and soul family, some who become our family members in the physical her on earth, we then meet the others along the way of our souls journey.

One of the experiences i can share was with the Naadi Shastra in India, 2000yr old manuscipts but go back to the geneoligy of the original tribes, and origins of humanity. I had the honor of having my personal geneoligy read out to me, my past lives and a detailed year by year account of my contracts future destiny. up until the day i leave mother earth for the last time. I share a little of this experience here. I am sorry for this being off topic.

http://goldring.wetpaint.com/page/Mother+Mary+~+by+Billy

I marvel at the sheer arrogance of petty humans who claim to know the destiny of every other human on earth.

Even if Jesus Christ had been reborn on Earth during these few years, I wouldn't be surprised if he refuse to come forward and teach/help the masses again. Just look at the selfish motivations behind the posts in here.

Everyone is always depending on an all-powerful messiah to help them but they never thought of doing the Work themselves to help themselves. Man is selfish and greedy and I wouldn't be surprised if the reborn Jesus/Buddha/Mohammed would just step aside this time and let the rest of humanity destroy themselves.

This is called Karma at work. Because the masses refuse to step forward and help the messiahs the last time around, because the masses still refuse to step forward and sacrifice themselves for the messiahs this time around, why should the Messiah step forward and help you guys?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Dear Billyji,

Tony

Are you not yourself assuming and projecting your own personal agenda?

Hervé
27th July 2011, 04:53
How do you know they will not trash the southern hemisphere instead? Especially when they know pineal and gang, the "enlightened" ones, are moving down south for safety?

If I am TPTB, I will definitely trash the south, especially south american and africa. Especially after reading some of the intention in this thread.

?????????????

Flash
27th July 2011, 05:28
vibration and heart does not mean not using its own brain. Brain should be to the service of the heart, to raise vibration, but it should be there, active and thinking, this is exactly why it has been created for, to serve the body, the 3D that in turns servers the heart and vibration levels.

things are going on in vicious circle here, with these vibration talks - bring something intelligent the body can use and that can be implemented in 3D, vibration and heart talks put a halt to it when it is brought in with no other substance, no sage lessons, no other thinking or vision, as if if were magical. Or is it spiritual egos?

Implementing heart and higher vibration in 3D is very tough work, not magical at all, dedicated mastering of the body and mind are necessary, we are here for this and really good if your intelligence is helping to do it.

I wish to have levelled intelligent discussions with some heart ones as well to make a balanced discussion for balanced human beings.

Originally Posted by billyji

Originally Posted by Carmen

Billijy, when starving, the heart does not feel anything anymore. Every sage will tell you to take care of your body which is the soul carrier, to respect its needs. this need to be done with muscle work and intelliigence as well. Don't always bring everything all the time to the heart dimension, even if it is the main one imho.

Carmen, bring me the proofs about vibration and the low under the tunnel dead ones (this is thinking dualities and low vibration by the way - they are fried, pleaaase, I would rather like thinking they are changed!), these are pure beliefs actually. Hopefully your are right, but what about a transition period? When things get real tough, it is surprising how vibration lower down in anybody. You know why? Because the true work to bring them up and keep them there has not been done. When hungry, vibrations get down.

All this to say that right intelligent conversations are needed as well.

From the one who is always talking of heart, surprisingly, Flash

Enquiring1
27th July 2011, 05:33
Hmmm... Oslo and all that that entails and all the people round here are talking about some idiot who won a bike race somewhere...

The 1000' tsunami won't be the problem it'll be the rioting cos the footy was washed out that I'm worried about!!

That and not enough concrete to seal all the rats underground in Canberra...:p

Yeah over here on the news there was about 1minute 30 seconds on the US Default payment issue and about 3 or more minutes on the All blacks training.

It makes me hot under the collar how such triva claims prime time viewing.

Carmen
27th July 2011, 05:54
Oh, I agree Flash, many will change and that is the Ideal. But those who are deliberate in their subjegation of others and are making their plans to carry on as per their old ways, will not succeed. Their dastardly plans for not succeed in the end. Um, what do you mean by under the tunnel dead ones?

Yes, it will be difficult not to go into fear mode with the changes that will happen. Thats where knowledge, understanding and training come into it. Its preparation. So many of the threads here on Avalon are just for that purpose. I do not feed on the diet of doom and gloom threads. I dip into them sometimes, then quickly out. I want to know but not be contaminated or brought down vibrationally by them.

Vibration is easy Flash. The people in your life who are the same vibration as you are the ones

you harmonize with. You open to. There is no defending oneself. You can relax in their company and the communication just flows between you. My post was rather flippant and smartassed!! Im feeling a bit like that today!!

Ps The ones who vibrate at a lower rate than you, you are uncomfortable with. You often close down and move away from them. Those vibrating at a higher rate than you, you dont understand them much but they are attractive and if you stay around they may teach you.

Ye Gads Ive really gone off on a tangent on Pie-n-neils thread.!! He will be cross:doh:

Humble Janitor
27th July 2011, 06:27
I don't believe in the concept of "safe areas". As far as I'm concerned, we're not "safe" anywhere.

Best to make the best of what we have and do the best if anything should befall us. People have survived nasty things in the past. They will do it once again.

Flash
27th July 2011, 11:44
Oh, I agree Flash, many will change and that is the Ideal. But those who are deliberate in their subjegation of others and are making their plans to carry on as per their old ways, will not succeed. Their dastardly plans for not succeed in the end. Um, what do you mean by under the tunnel dead ones?

Yes, it will be difficult not to go into fear mode with the changes that will happen. Thats where knowledge, understanding and training come into it. Its preparation. So many of the threads here on Avalon are just for that purpose. I do not feed on the diet of doom and gloom threads. I dip into them sometimes, then quickly out. I want to know but not be contaminated or brought down vibrationally by them.

Vibration is easy Flash. The people in your life who are the same vibration as you are the ones

you harmonize with. You open to. There is no defending oneself. You can relax in their company and the communication just flows between you. My post was rather flippant and smartassed!! Im feeling a bit like that today!!

Ps The ones who vibrate at a lower rate than you, you are uncomfortable with. You often close down and move away from them. Those vibrating at a higher rate than you, you dont understand them much but they are attractive and if you stay around they may teach you.

Ye Gads Ive really gone off on a tangent on Pie-n-neils thread.!! He will be cross:doh:

Much better and makes much more sense to me when you explain, it does not seem wishy washy no basis hopeful talk only anymore, thanks

Anchor
27th July 2011, 11:55
Olbig on topic part: It is much safer in the south because Australia is there and kangaroos know best.

Off topic part:

Really the topic is somewhat a loaded question.

I am convinced this notion of safety is a con. Health and safety is an elaborate scheme to make you fear for when things go wrong, and by thus envisioning them accidentally increase the chance of bringing them about.

Read this thread again how many times were images of guns and descriptions of nuclear this and that present?

Who is safe?

Who "fears" for their safety?

Safety be damned! Safety and the concern with it IS the problem.

John..

Martin
27th July 2011, 11:55
Isn't the grass always greener on the other side of the fence? :p I might be wrong on this one, but I think that I am where I supposed to be and that is "safe" enough.

Martin

Tony
27th July 2011, 12:44
Nowhere is safe now, nowhere has ever been safe, there are vegetables everywhere, telling you how to conform. Everyone has a right to ask question, then read between the lines.
No, the topic is not loaded, it is a honest enquiry. My final conclusion is that the object coming our way is over stated. Some stupid people want a 3rd world war. There nothing we can do about it, but convince those who might press the button, not to. The people who keep claiming "I'm not worried" are only thinking about their cherished selves. I have grandchildren, it is natural to be concerned.

Please stop looking down your nose at others, and let this winding up strife cease. Please stop trying to misunderstand.

Your with as much compassion as I can muster,
Tony

shijo
27th July 2011, 14:37
"There is no safety in this threefold world, it is like a burning house", Shakymuni Buddha.

raymond
27th July 2011, 15:55
Olbig on topic part: It is much safer in the south because Australia is there and kangaroos know best.

Off topic part:

Really the topic is somewhat a loaded question.

I am convinced this notion of safety is a con. Health and safety is an elaborate scheme to make you fear for when things go wrong, and by thus envisioning them accidentally increase the chance of bringing them about.

Read this thread again how many times were images of guns and descriptions of nuclear this and that present?

Who is safe?

Who "fears" for their safety?

Safety be damned! Safety and the concern with it IS the problem.

John..

Australia will be safe because there is not too much negative energies in them.

South America and especially Africa will be the hardest hit areas from now on due to the amount of negative energies in them.

Just look at the amount of kidnappings, torture, genocide, brutal deaths, rape and pillage in south america and especially africa.

You think India is bad? You think China is bad? Wait till you go to South America and Africa, my friends. South America and Africa will make India and China look like paradise.

Just wait and see. South American and Africa will have something major happen to them soon. It will be a wave of unnatural disasters which mankind has never seen before.

I call it karma.

Elle
27th July 2011, 21:39
Yep... karma from what it was/still is done to all the natives (and more)... everywhere. Karma is like an intensive training in the dualistic stage (physicality), if we "need" to learn/comprehend something, we'll experience karma, otherwise it's unnecessary.

Maia Gabrial
28th July 2011, 22:40
Yeah, pyriel, I agree with you. There won't be anywhere safe on our dear Earth Mother. If George K is right, and I REALLY hope he's right, then all the evilness won't survive, even underground. Even if they gate out to another world, they won't be able to come back to Earth....
I'm sure you know that all the doorways will close on December 21, 2012.... Des anyone have a sense of knowing yet?

HORIZONS
29th July 2011, 02:49
FYI -

H1N1 S188T Dominant In Southern Hemisphere
http://www.recombinomics.com/News/07201101/H1N1_S188T_Southern.html

No place on earth is "safe" - roll the bones~

Phoenix10
29th July 2011, 05:45
South America... isn't that where all the rogues and vagabonds flee to when they're trying to hide. Who wants to live among them? :(

lunaflare
29th July 2011, 05:50
nowhere is safe nor unsafe
ah paradox!
be in your heart;
eternal vortex and "time" travel device....

Marsila
29th July 2011, 18:00

safe in what way though?

Yes, that's true. What about Cordoba or Mendoza?, I'm not sure how high are them though. :confused: But you're right, it's difficult to say we'll are 100% safe here at southern latitudes. From what I've read my landlocked country will be a huge lake in the future... so, we probably don't have earthquakes but there're always other "possibilities" (sigh) :S

Hi Elle, that is where i'm from, the highest point in the Americas, is Aconcagua in Mendoza 6962 m. But it is prone to a lot of earthquake, we're right next to Chile. Actually Paraguay is safer than Argentina in that for a long time it was "out of sight" from some people

as to the other things that make me not feel happy moving back home is some of the biggest trouble makers in the world, who create so much misery for others, have basically "bought it" i will quote Adrian salbuchi from one of his article, to give an example as to who

1990 to date – It is a well-known fact in both Argentina and Chile that enormous extension s of land have been purchased throughout all of the Patagonian region by alleged “investors” and billionaire “ecologists”, all thanks to the irresponsible and cowardly public policies of successive governments in Argentina and Chile beginning in the nineties which totally relaxed our laws. These same policies also allowed the likes of Nestor and Cristina Kirchner (our former and present presidents, respectively) to acquire huge tracts of land at dirt cheap prices, and later sell them for millions of dollars in the tourist city of El Calafate, for instance, in the Kirchner’s home Province of Santa Cruz.

To name but a few of these foreign billionaire “investors” and “ecologists”:

1. Carlo y Luciano Benetton (Italian) – Owners of 900.000 Hectares. In the provinces of Neuquén and Chubut

2. Ted Turner (US – shareholder and founder of CNN and TNT) – owner of over 5000 Hectares near the city of Bariloche (where he went so far as to privatize lakes and mountains that were formerly public tourist areas.

3. Douglas Tomkins (US) – Focused on acquiring land in the Chilean side of Patagonia, virtually cutting that country in half as he acquired large tracts of land running from the Pacific coast to the border with Argentina.

4. George Soros (Hungarian-US Jewish “investor”)

5. Joseph Lewis – (British) owner of Planet Hollywood. Acquired huge tracts of land in Patagonia and built a landing strip near the Patagonian township of El Bolsón, as large as the main runway at Buenos Aires City Airport. Clearly, the GPE need to have direct access by air to Patagonia by large aircraft – both military and civilian – which is now guaranteed by the fact that there are several outlying major runways, including the one that was inaugurated in 2001 in El Calafate (Santa Cruz) just went we went into financial meltdown.

6. Daniel Lerner – (US) President of Walt Disney Enterprises for Latin America

7. Ward Lay…

http://www.asalbuchi.com.ar/2010/10/argentina-targeted-by-world-government-danger-over-patagonia/comment-page-1/#comment-128

I do have hope that we take back what is ours from these people, so you know i wish everyone will just move to Bariloche and other cities in Patagonia to ruin these people's plans.

as to pie'n'eal, the one country in south america that i feel okay to tell you you may like moving to, as it's less corrupt (than other latin nations) is Uruguay, setting up your life there is easy, and even the street muggers horrible at what they do, and are no where near as professional as those in Buenos Aires and other latin cities.

Food is cheap to so that's a good thing, and doctors would come to your house for what is a ridiculous amount to someone from a "first world country"....it does have its own problems though just like everywhere else.

Elle
30th July 2011, 14:10
Hi Marsila. Yes, I'm aware of those "investors"; funny how they bad makerted these regions so they could easily get them eventually, or like some of them already have done. The good things about these times is that eventually all that won't matter that much... these changes are far beyond just "earth changes", far beyond mere phisicality... a bunker at the so called "safest" regions won't save them from a vibrational shift (happening everywhere), which will permeate everything including them; and if they're extremely attached to that 3D experience and can't bear the higher vibes... they'll just go/create their 3D reality where they can continue to "rule". By the way... have you read Parravicini's prophecies?... all this thread reminded me of him, here's a link http://www.argemto.com.ar/1%20cont%20parravicini.htm (spanish)

And we're forgetting that these shifts probably include timelines too. We're moving consciously and unconsciously to the "places/realities" we want/need to experience.