PDA

View Full Version : Another of my weird dreams

Anno
25th July 2011, 22:20
I think this is one of my weirdest ever.

One of my friends had started dating this girl and I went to her house with him. In the house were her and her sisters. I think there were seven in total but that could be me applying meaning in retrospect.

I was stood outside with one of them and we were surrounded by blue tits, one of them landed on my finger and was looking very cute. Then a bee came along and stung me on my wrist. We went back inside and one of the sisters gave me a baby to hold and I didn't want to as I don't know how to hold them properly but she just dumped it on me.
A little later I felt an itch on my left wrist and saw a red boil where I'd been stung. As I watched it, it kept rising up in what I can only describe as a volcano type shape and each time it did a puff of white tiny particles came out, then it would go back down. This repeated a few times until one of the sisters became worried I'd infect them with it.
My friend took me to the hospital where the doctor removed a maggot from the wound and said it was one of the deepest they'd ever seen. After which we went back to the house and we chatted some more with these sisters.

I don't know wtf that is about. It was one of those vivid dreams where the characters in it seem to be more real than normal dream people, as if you can feel the life in them.

Any interpretations are welcome.

Heyoka_11
25th July 2011, 23:08
G'day Anno,

Now that is a weird dream! I'd offer an interpretation, but I have enough trouble trying to make head or tail of my own.

As you're into dreams, I thought I'd let you know that Fred S. has a recent thread on the go, entitled "dreams of avalon"; it is in spirituality (just in case you'd missed it).

All the Best.

Anno
25th July 2011, 23:15
Thanks Heyoka, I've not been around for a while, I'll go have a look.