PDA

View Full Version : Norway, Templars, EDL

Anno
26th July 2011, 02:17
I'm watching the overnight news here in the UK and they're hammering home the link between the Norway guy and the Templars and Freemasons. They're also promising to show links between him and the EDL. Who, in my opinion, are a bunch of inbred monkeys. Please don't think the rest of us English people are like them. We really aren't.

It's all very strange though. You don't normally see the Templars and Masons being brought up on tv. It's like someone is trying to take groups out.

And it's around the same time that everyone has suddenly turned on Rupert Murdoch. Before that the world bank guy got thrown to the wolves. Musician types are dying.

Internal power struggle between factions of tptb?

Lord Sidious
26th July 2011, 02:22
The edl are an MI5 front.

26th July 2011, 02:32
There's is the princess Di thing going on too. I thought when I saw that bye bye Royal Family; bye bye MI5. Maybe I'm wrong. It looks like someone is trying to take out the western world as corrupt as it is. The Western World is deserving of being taken out but by whom?

Should I start picking out some nice burqas?

etheric underground
26th July 2011, 02:32
When you put it all together like that it actually starts
to show that things are getting shaken not stirred???
Keep it coming, makes for an exciting climax to this game.

Lord Sidious
26th July 2011, 02:34
There's is the princess Di thing going on too. I thought when I saw that bye bye Royal Family; bye bye MI5. Maybe I'm wrong. It looks like someone is trying to take out the western world as corrupt as it is. The Western World is deserving of being taken out but by whom?

Should I start picking out some nice burqas?

It may just be factions fighting over the right to be top dog.
Who knows?

Carmody
26th July 2011, 02:37
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26103-Minority-rules-Scientists-discover-tipping-point-for-the-spread-of-ideas

Tipping points, possibly.

WhiteFeather
26th July 2011, 02:42
Maybe they all realize the game is coming to an end very soon, and they are taking each other out one by one. Just a thought. Remember Evil eventually destroys itself. Things that are false cannot stand on its legs too long. Hope it all crumbles ASAP.

26th July 2011, 02:45
Someone just told me that nobody went after Rup until they started trying to hack into Prince William's phone conversations. So they think its the criminals fighting amongst themselves.

Could it be a payback for Rup?

Carmody
26th July 2011, 02:53
The moment secret societies are discussed in the open, the whole thing is in danger of tipping.

You bring one aspect into the public purview and the rest are likely to fall into the same space, ie, a light shone upon them...all.

Anno
26th July 2011, 03:10
They're flashing around his manifesto with a nice big maltese cross on the front and photos of him in masonic uniforms. There's one that looks very very similar to what european royalty look like and given what he looks like, it's like a subliminal of the european royal bloodlines.

There's no way one guy did all that on his own and given how happy and calm he looks, I'm sure he thinks he's going to be rewarded. He's been put away for 2 months with no contact with the outside world. I'm sure in a couple of weeks he'll "die in custody".

In other news, the Catholic Church is getting attacked over pedophiles again, the maid who accused the IMF guy of rape is speaking publicaly for the first time and America might be about to default on their 'debts' to the international bankers.

I have a feeling that something we don't know about has happened. Maybe whoever was at the top has died or left the building and now the other groups are fighting to be the next boss?

WhiteFeather
26th July 2011, 03:37
They're flashing around his manifesto with a nice big maltese cross on the front and photos of him in masonic uniforms. There's one that looks very very similar to what european royalty look like and given what he looks like, it's like a subliminal of the european royal bloodlines.

There's no way one guy did all that on his own and given how happy and calm he looks, I'm sure he thinks he's going to be rewarded. He's been put away for 2 months with no contact with the outside world. I'm sure in a couple of weeks he'll "die in custody".

In other news, the Catholic Church is getting attacked over pedophiles again, the maid who accused the IMF guy of rape is speaking publicaly for the first time and America might be about to default on their 'debts' to the international bankers.

I have a feeling that something we don't know about has happened. Maybe whoever was at the top has died or left the building and now the other groups are fighting to be the next boss?

That resonates with me as well. Good insight.

loveandgratitude
26th July 2011, 03:51
This resonates with Ben Fulford. He predicted all of this. They are running scared and are trying to set each other up. In the end all roads, seem to lead to Israel. Maybe israel is trying to get the heat off them by setting up all other monkeys.

Anno
26th July 2011, 14:36
This resonates with Ben Fulford. He predicted all of this. They are running scared and are trying to set each other up. In the end all roads, seem to lead to Israel. Maybe israel is trying to get the heat off them by setting up all other monkeys.

Can you reccomend a good link to him talking about it?

gsb67
26th July 2011, 14:38
In hoc signo vinces

Anno
26th July 2011, 14:54
In hoc signo vinces

In this sign you will conquer. So there is a link with the EDL then.

I just did something really dirty and swiped the following from Wiki. Tis a list of people who use it. There's some names on there we should all recognise:

Organizations

* IHS is the seal of the Jesuits
* Appears on the Knight Templar Cross in the York Rite branch of Freemasonry.
* Public motto of the Sigma Chi Fraternity.
* Motto of the Royal Black Institution.
* Motto of the Sisters of Charity of Montreal, The "Grey Nuns of Montreal".
* The American Nazi Party.
* English Defence League (EDL)

Military

* Inscribed in Greek on the flag of the Sacred Band of the Greek War of Independence.
* Inscribed in Greek on the coat of arms and flag of the 22nd Tank Brigade (XXII ΤΘΤ) of the Greek Army.
* Inscribed on the banner of the Sanfedismo in 1799[2]
* Motto of the Royal Army Chaplains Department
* In Hoc Signo Vinces appears prominently on four of the six regimental colors of the Irish Brigade that served in the armies of France from 1690 to 1792.
* Former motto of the Canadian Forces Chaplains Branch, which was replaced in 2006.
* Appears on the patches of Marine All-Weather Fighter-Attack Squadron 533.
* Seen on the coat of arms of the second mechanized infantry battalion, Norwegian Army.
* Used by the Lebanese Forces, a Lebanese Christian resistance.
* Motto of 814th Squadron of the British Fleet Air Arm.
* Motto of 7th Scout Ranger Company, Philippine Army
* Motto of 2nd battalion of the Norwegian army
* Motto of the 54th Massachusetts, (African-American Regiment) On their regiment flag showing a gold Cross and star, Civil War
* The motto was used on the regimental flags of certain foreign regiments of the French Army of the 18th Century, most notably the "Wild Geese" Irish regiments (such as Rooth's, Lally's, Berwick's, Dillon's, Bulkeley's and Clare's) and Swiss Regiments.
* Motto of 4th brigade Spiders of the Croatian army
* Motto of 3 Troop, AWG, United States Army.
* Motto of 2050(Leyland)Squadron, Air Training Corps (UK)
* Motto of the US Navy Destroyer, USS Waldron, DD-699
* Motto of the Finnish defense forces reconnaissance

Schools

* Motto of Holy Cross College, Kalutara, Sri Lanka[3]
* Motto of the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA.
* Motto of Madras Christian College High School,[4] Chetput, Chennai, India.
* Motto of the Wah Yan College, Hong Kong and Wah Yan College, Kowloon, two Jesuit-run secondary schools in Hong Kong.
* Appears on the crest of Madras Christian College of Chennai, India.
* Appears on the crest of the Royal and Prior Comprehensive School, Raphoe, Co. Donegal, Ireland
* Appears on the Donegal Coat of Arms, Donegal, Ireland.
* Motto of Iona College in Brisbane, Australia.
* Appears on the crest of St. Eunan's College of Letterkenny, County Donegal, Ireland
* Motto of Waverley Christian College, Victoria, Australia
* Motto of Marist Brothers High School (Fiji)
* Motto of Colegio Nacional de Concepción del Uruguay (Argentina)
* Motto of Sacred Heart R.C. Secondary School, London, England
* Motto of Pope John Paul II High School, Hendersonville, Tennessee
* Adapted Motto of Holy Name High School (Reading, Pennsylvania)
* motto of Holyrood R.C. Secondary School, Glasgow, Scotland
* Motto of Santa Clara High School, Oxnard, California, USA
* Motto of Quitman High School, Quitman, Louisiana USA[5]
* Motto of Coal Hill Road Secondary School, Brisbane, Australia
* Motto of Instituto Tecnológico de Mérida, Mérida, Mexico[6]
* Motto of St Michael's, Christchurch, Primary and secondary, New Zealand
* Motto of St Peter Chanel School, Motueka, New Zealand
* Motto of Holy Cross College, Arima, Trinidad[7]
* Motto of Hood Theological Seminary, Salisbury, North Carolina
* Motto of Holy Cross School, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.[8]
* Motto of Georgian Institute of Public Affairs, Tbilisi, Georgia[9]
* Motto of Bishop Simon Bruté College Seminary, Indianapolis, Indiana
* Motto of Liverpool College, Bahía Blanca, Argentina
* Motto of St. Josephs Convent Grammar School, Donaghmore, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
* Motto of Holy Cross High School, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
* Motto of Sigma Chi Fraternity.

Sports

* Motto of The Estancia High School Football Team, in Costa Mesa, California.
* Latin phrase on the Logo of TEAM C.A.P.A. (Cavite Alabang Paranaque Airsofters) An active airsoft team in the Philippines.
* Crest of the Royal Hockey Club,[10] Antwerp, Belgium
* Motto of Birkirkara, Malta.
* Motto of the Norwegian soccer-team Storkanonan.
* Motto of the Ipswich Brothers Rugby League club, Qld Australia
* Motto of Worthing Chippingdale Cricket Club, England
* Motto of Pirita Jalgpalliklubi Reliikvia soccer team, Estonia
* Motto of Team Arcani, an airsoft team in Iloilo City, Philippines.
* Motto of the Lee Flames Rugby Team in Cleveland, Tennessee

Other

* Is the public motto for Sigma Chi
* George Lincoln Rockwell, the founder of the American Nazi Party, wrote a political manifesto called In hoc signo vinces in 1960.
* Appears on the crest of the O'Donnell clan.
* Is the motto used by Pilsner Urquell
* Is the motto on the crest of the English Defence League.
* Is the motto found on any pack of Pall Mall brand cigarettes.
* Is written under the statue in front of the bank in the game Postal 2.
* Is the sign of the Templar organization Abstergo in the game Assassin's Creed II.
* Is the sign of local political party "Besti Flokkurinn" in Iceland
* Is a recurring phrase in the HBO series "Carnivale"
* Appears on the crest of the House of Di Santis.
* Appears in Thomas Pynchon's Gravity's Rainbow
* Appears at the top of a wall in a 1974 piece of artwork by Zdzisław Beksiński

Rocky_Shorz
26th July 2011, 14:57
George Soros, the famed investor who broke the Bank of England and came to represent the swashbuckling style of hedge fund managers and then their entry into the world of global affairs, has decided to return money to outside investors in his hedge fund.

Mr. Soros is the latest hedge fund magnate to forgo managing the money of outsiders in favor of his own, though the move is more symbolic than substantive. Of the roughly $26 billion the fund manages, less than $1 billion belongs to outside investors... link (http://keepamericaatwork.com/?p=12502)

as I said it only takes one to step out and make the call...

The Viking horn has sounded...

this is a wake up to Templars, but not in the way the madman wanted...

phillipbbg
26th July 2011, 15:01
I noticed a shift in tempo when a certain Rockefeller decided to have a go at the Murdoch's in the US..... So in my view we know one side of the coin so to speak... quite entertaining from the side lines watching the temp rising..

Cidersomerset
26th July 2011, 15:11
Hi All ....A big thing has been made in the media on how could this happen in norway , for surely such a prosperous and relitively small populated country should be sheltered from this sort
of thing. But as we know 'mind' control seems to be ripe , so borders don't come into it....Norway is a member of NATO and as such could expect to be a target of 'Terrorism' not neccesarily
from conventional freedom fighters with a cause. but from a host of government agencies around the world honed during the cold war..
Norway was probably targeted as being a soft touch. During the 2nd world war a infamouse episode in Norway happened giving us the term,Quisling meaning Traitor. All Norwegians will no this
Vidkum Quisling became PM and collaborrated with the occupying Nazi regime....I bring this up to remind us things are not always what they seem and this murdering former officer
reminds me of Quisling and his warped sence of Nationalism....

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/Quisling.html

gsb67
26th July 2011, 15:13
No link to the EDL.It is in HIS sign we conquer.

Anno
26th July 2011, 15:18
[...]

Can you expand on that please?

On a semi-related side note. I recently learnt two things. Viking wasn't a group, it was an activity, synonymous with Pirating. Usually a wealthy type with some freemen. They'd get a boat and go off to trade and plunder. When they did so they'd paint their shields Red and White as a symbol of hostility.

So when the Bauers changed their name to Rothschild meaning Red Shield, what were they saying? And how does it connect to the Red and White templar shield?

http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq133/Patrick_S117/TemplarCross3.jpg?t=1242087602

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Apart from it being their motto?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Nf5FfHNth64/S9jM0NSb2gI/AAAAAAAAI88/TzrvvsADpbA/s320/TH1_284201014EDL%2520aylesbury%2520badge%5B1%5D.jp g

gsb67
26th July 2011, 15:34
The Fact that they couldent even come up with there own motto says a lot about them.

dan i el
26th July 2011, 15:46
In hoc signo vinces

per aspera ad astra

East Sun
26th July 2011, 16:33
In hoc signo vinces

In this sign you will conquer. So there is a link with the EDL then.

I just did something really dirty and swiped the following from Wiki. Tis a list of people who use it. There's some names on there we should all recognise:

Organizations

* IHS is the seal of the Jesuits
* Appears on the Knight Templar Cross in the York Rite branch of Freemasonry.
* Public motto of the Sigma Chi Fraternity.

* Appears at the top of a wall in a 1974 piece of artwork by Zdzisław Beksiński

Thank you Anno for your good swiping job.

I think it's appropriate that the list starts with the Jesuits as they have had a hand in world wide manipulations that effected every country in the world. I mentioned this before on this forum but here it is again. This work is well worth checking out. A book literally thousands of pages long entitled

"Vatican Assassins" by Eric Jon Phelps.

You only need to read a few pages to learn enough to perk your interest.
This work has been well researched and documented. The book is expensive but you can read it on the internet.

IHS is often on the vestments of Catholic Priests who are not Jesuits. We as children were told that it stood for
'I Have Suffered' referring to Jesus, a typical (in my opinion) missinfo. tactic. According to Phelps the meaning goes back to the names of Egyptian Gods. Amazing how one thing links to another.
He believes that wherever this symbol is seen there is a connection the Jesuits even in some Protestant Churches and as we see the Masons etc.

If you are a truth-seeker this is a must read. It will blow your mind.
I've been wrong before and may be again but whatever you come away with I believe you will benefit immensely from this info.
E.S.

Anno
26th July 2011, 17:20
[...]"Vatican Assassins" by Eric Jon Phelps.[...]

I found a video of a lecture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wf-p2klUb0

The Fact that they couldent even come up with there own motto says a lot about them.

Every time you see them on tv you see thuggish looking type with missing teeth. When you see them speak online you see examples of terrible English. That can't be by accident. I'm wondering who's behind them. For a bunch of ignorant idiots they seem to be very well organised and supported.

I also notice there's a lot of unregistered guests viewing this thread. 19 of them. *waves*

East Sun
26th July 2011, 23:10
Thank you Anno for the video. I had not thought of searching the web for info. on Phelps. This guy is a preacher it seems with a one sided view and he is angry. I'm disappointed to say the least.
He should not lump in the White Pope and all the Vatican with the Black Pope and the Jesuits.
I had intended to send him an e mail with a few concerns about his book but now I think it would be a waste of time.
Having said that it is very interesting to hear about the Jesuits, who seem to be avoided by everyone.
With all that power you'd think they would be mentioned often.
The search continues.

Anno
27th July 2011, 00:13
Thank you Anno for the video. I had not thought of searching the web for info. on Phelps. This guy is a preacher it seems with a one sided view and he is angry. I'm disappointed to say the least.
He should not lump in the White Pope and all the Vatican with the Black Pope and the Jesuits.
I had intended to send him an e mail with a few concerns about his book but now I think it would be a waste of time.
Having said that it is very interesting to hear about the Jesuits, who seem to be avoided by everyone.
With all that power you'd think they would be mentioned often.
The search continues.

I don't like it when you like someone's books then you see a vid of them and they're a nutjob and just spoil it.
As for the Jesuits, I think the more powerful someone is, the less you'll hear about them. The people with the real power are people who's names we'll never know. We all go on about the Rothschilds and the Rockerfellers etc, but they're just the front men like presidents and celebrities. The truly powerful ones stay in the shadows. Like me!! lol.

Rocky_Shorz
27th July 2011, 00:22
[...]

Can you expand on that please?

On a semi-related side note. I recently learnt two things. Viking wasn't a group, it was an activity, synonymous with Pirating. Usually a wealthy type with some freemen. They'd get a boat and go off to trade and plunder. When they did so they'd paint their shields Red and White as a symbol of hostility.

So when the Bauers changed their name to Rothschild meaning Red Shield, what were they saying? And how does it connect to the Red and White templar shield?

http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq133/Patrick_S117/TemplarCross3.jpg?t=1242087602

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Apart from it being their motto?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Nf5FfHNth64/S9jM0NSb2gI/AAAAAAAAI88/TzrvvsADpbA/s320/TH1_284201014EDL%2520aylesbury%2520badge%5B1%5D.jp g

why did the Templars travel with the Vikings to America?

loveandgratitude
27th July 2011, 08:39
Can you guess who the Jesuits really are? Try the spelling again, Jesu its. Infiltration into everything, right to the top.

East Sun
27th July 2011, 11:23
Are you talking to me by any chance?

I don't have to guess who the Jesuits (The Society of Jesus) are.

toothpick
27th July 2011, 13:49
The Jesuits were sent by the vatican all over the world.
They set up a missionary in Midland Ont. Canada, its called Saint Marie among the Hurons in 1638.
I live near the closest town to Midland, around 15 miles away, Coldwater.
These french Jesut preists suckered the first locals ( the Quieunonascar vllage headed by Chief Auoindaon)into buildind Saint Marie among the Hurons, as it is stll very well known by that handle.
The French and Hurons got along well as long as the Hurons agreed to christanity.
They made buildings and even a chapel, between 1634and 1540.
Desease was rampant and out of conrol as it was in England.
Out of fourteen priest who started, by memory i think 7 survied.
They did not last long because the next tribe they met were the Iraquois who worked for the french priest,
but never trusted them.
The Iraquois made martyers of the remaing priests by burning them to death.
Now there is a huge church built right on that spot, called the Martyer,s Shrine.
John Paul 2 visited the Shrine in 1980, by memory, not sure of date, sorry.
Traffic was just incredible.
So, it seems to me that most people including thread topic, were probably all workng for the vatican at one time or another, hhmmm.
Man, it would be great to have us all lock hands and lets just go see what they are keepng from us at this so called religous centre.

toothpick

RedeZra
27th July 2011, 15:39
"Vatican Assassins" by Eric Jon Phelps.

You only need to read a few pages to learn enough to perk your interest.
This work has been well researched and documented. The book is expensive but you can read it on the internet.

I've been wrong before and may be again but whatever you come away with I believe you will benefit immensely from this info.

just do a quick search on Mr Phelps and see that he is a Zionist shill

Anno
27th July 2011, 19:08

I have no idea. Looking for something?

Isthatso
27th July 2011, 19:58
Thanks Anno,

I also wonder is it a power struggle between the factions. Or, because it is those behind them that actually run things, is this another distracting show to make us believe life is crumbling around them, when actually it's just more smoke and mirrors. It just seems to have been delivered a little too conveniently.

Anno
27th July 2011, 20:15
Thanks Anno,

I also wonder is it a power struggle between the factions. Or, because it is those behind them that actually run things, is this another distracting show to make us believe life is crumbling around them, when actually it's just more smoke and mirrors. It just seems to have been delivered a little too conveniently.

It all just seems scripted doesn't it. I often wonder about splinter groups and newly formed groups. Take mercenaries for example. Eventually they'd learn enough to know what's going on so what stops them forming their own team, so to speak? In the ancient texts we see that the 'slaves' rebelled, so why wouldn't that happen again?

Rocky_Shorz
27th July 2011, 22:26

they put a Ruinstone in MN claiming center America in ~1372

someone out there must have some details...

Lord Sidious
27th July 2011, 22:31

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensington_Runestone

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Kensington-runestone_flom-1910.jpg

Rocky_Shorz
27th July 2011, 22:36
and this is from Sweden bc...

Templar battle?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/97/Tanumshede_2005_rock_carvings_5.jpg/794px-Tanumshede_2005_rock_carvings_5.jpg

Templar Viking Journey 1372 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9584-Swedes-brought-Templars-to-MN-to-hide-ancient-treasures-in-1342...)

Anno
27th July 2011, 22:38

There was a guy who joined here recently who has videos about sacred geometry, he has a video showing some kind of peace garden on the border of the US and Canada that had something to do with them. Is that what you're talking about?

I'll go look for the thread to get his youtube channel. It had something to do with Jefferson having his own axis mundi or something. I don't fully understand it.

Rocky_Shorz
27th July 2011, 22:41
UFO top left?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

There was a guy who joined here recently who has videos about sacred geometry, he has a video showing some kind of peace garden on the border of the US and Canada that had something to do with them. Is that what you're talking about?

I'll go look for the thread to get his youtube channel. It had something to do with Jefferson having his own axis mundi or something. I don't fully understand it.

it is in that thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9584-Swedes-brought-Templars-to-MN-to-hide-ancient-treasures-in-1342...&p=246805&viewfull=1#post246805), points right at the ruin stone...

Anno
27th July 2011, 22:55
UFO top left?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

it is in that thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9584-Swedes-brought-Templars-to-MN-to-hide-ancient-treasures-in-1342...&p=246805&viewfull=1#post246805), points right at the ruin stone...

I found the thread I was on about http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?23102-Geomancy-Talismans-Thomas-Jefferson-and-the-Georgia-Guidestones

The ufo looks a bit like the viking Helm of Awe symbol that they wore in to battle. I'm not sure it's fair to assume the vikings with crosses on their shields were templars as the cross is a universal symbol found all over the place. I'm not ruling out any links though.

As I already mentioned somewhere, I recently found out that Vikings weren't a people, it was an activity like being a pirate. Add that to 'Vikings' being hired all over the place as mercenaries, especially in the arabic lands, perhaps the Templars hired some? And the viking/pirate connection connects up with the skull and bones society and viking law saying to paint your sheild red and white when you're off being hostile connects with the Rothschilds and the Templars.

What we need is a Viking, a Rothschild and a Templar. Do we have any of those on Avalon?

Lord Sidious
27th July 2011, 23:01
I have norse blood in me.
What dost thou wanteth?

Rocky_Shorz
27th July 2011, 23:07
take a look at the end... The Sea People are the Vikings, before it became vikinging... ;)

they spanked the Hittites in battle so bad it collapsed the empire?

Sea People Rule... (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19509-Arthurian-Dynasty-In-Search-of-the-Prince-of-Wales--Cymry-&p=209689&viewfull=1#post209689)

Anno
27th July 2011, 23:08
What dost thou wanteth?

We want to know what the deal is with the Templars and the Vikings.

My male dna is Scandinavian. Mostly Sweden and Iceland. The female side is franco-germanic out of Strasbourg. It's from the same group as Louis XVI and the Duke of Edinburgh etc, which, I thought was awesome, until I started reading conspiracy sites. Kinda spoilt it for me, but I guess we all have dodgy relations we're not so proud of.

Lord Sidious
27th July 2011, 23:14
take a look at the end... The Sea People are the Vikings, before it became vikinging... ;)

they spanked the Hittites in battle so bad it collapsed the empire?

Sea People Rule... (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19509-Arthurian-Dynasty-In-Search-of-the-Prince-of-Wales--Cymry-&p=209689&viewfull=1#post209689)

The norse aren't the sea people.
Our ancestors were guided to scandinavia by Odin and Thor, as well as the others.
Remember our thread on Arkaim?

What dost thou wanteth?

We want to know what the deal is with the Templars and the Vikings.

My male dna is Scandinavian. Mostly Sweden and Iceland. The female side is franco-germanic out of Strasbourg. It's from the same group as Louis XVI and the Duke of Edinburgh etc, which, I thought was awesome, until I started reading conspiracy sites. Kinda spoilt it for me, but I guess we all have dodgy relations we're not so proud of.

As you may know, our ancestors were converted by force to christianity.
The kings of Norway ended up going on crusades after that, so they would have met the templars in palestine.
There may be some treaty/pact we aren't aware of that they signed.
Bear in mind that this even took place after the dissolution of the templars.

Anno
27th July 2011, 23:26
[...]
Our ancestors were guided to scandinavia by Odin and Thor, as well as the others.[...]

As you may know, our ancestors were converted by force to christianity.
The kings of Norway ended up going on crusades after that, so they would have met the templars in palestine.
There may be some treaty/pact we aren't aware of that they signed.
Bear in mind that this even took place after the dissolution of the templars.

Is the first part related to the original Egyptians? I'm thinking, viking style boats with high bows, blonde/ginger people, kilts and bagpipes etc. That's getting in to the White Man Colonised Earth thread.

The second part, yes. My theory at the moment is that we recognised something in early christianity but it wasn't like it is today. There's lots of Brythonic sites in North Wales that the Xtians took over. Like the Well of 'Winifride' in Hollywell. That whole area is connected to Arthur who as we know went Crusading.
I'm thinking the Templars and what we call the Vikings and Celts recognised the true meaning of both cultures and went off searching for something but all we have today is the official story and the church.

modwiz
28th July 2011, 02:17

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensington_Runestone

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Kensington-runestone_flom-1910.jpg

I cannot guarantee what it is that is written there amomg the runes but, in the lower right corner of the larger stone on the right are 3 Roman type letters, AVM. I believe the A is shorthand for 'year' and the other two are numerals indicating 995. The year 995 would fit in better with Viking visits than the later 1372 year.

Or, it stands for Ave Maria :fish:

Anno
28th July 2011, 14:13
I cannot guarantee what it is that is written there amomg the runes but, in the lower right corner of the larger stone on the right are 3 Roman type letters, AVM. I believe the A is shorthand for 'year' and the other two are numerals indicating 995. The year 995 would fit in better with Viking visits than the later 1372 year.

Is 'the white lady' connected to this idea of Mary/Maria? I saw a statue of her on an old derelict Catholic church and through binoculars you can see what looks like a Bear or Wolf head carved above it. The land it's on was occupied by Celts and Vikings and it is sited on top of the highest hill just to the east of the official Kirk/Church site, so where I would expect to find a stone circle.

The combination of Bear/Wolf imagery with this white statue of 'Mary' is making me think there's a connection there.

modwiz
28th July 2011, 18:28

Is 'the white lady' connected to this idea of Mary/Maria? I saw a statue of her on an old derelict Catholic church and through binoculars you can see what looks like a Bear or Wolf head carved above it. The land it's on was occupied by Celts and Vikings and it is sited on top of the highest hill just to the east of the official Kirk/Church site, so where I would expect to find a stone circle.

The combination of Bear/Wolf imagery with this white statue of 'Mary' is making me think there's a connection there.

You ask a thought provoking and interesting question. Unfortunately, my Ave Maria comment was another example of a failed attempt at subtle humor on my part. I do hope someone might have something to say in reply to your sincere question.