PDA

View Full Version : "Contagion" A New Movie out in September 2011

Mandala
26th July 2011, 03:39
09/09/2011

It seems every year TPTB are doing their best to instill fear in the public again. We know that movies are used to promote their agenda. Recently, this previewed for a fall release. I thought some of you would find it interesting. World Pandemic, Bird Flu, still wanting us vaccinated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sYSyuuLk5g

Trailer Contagion

Language: English
Genre: Action/Thriller
MPAA rating: N/A
Director: Steven Soderbergh
Actors: Gwyneth Paltrow, Matt Damon, Jude Law
Plot: As a deadly, fast-moving airborne virus rapidly spreads, an international team of medical experts works to find a cure before society collapses around them.

Carmen
26th July 2011, 03:53
I'll be giving this one a big fat miss, thats for sure!!!

Hervé
26th July 2011, 04:13
Here is the plan:

I think our biggest obstacle is passing thru the tail of elenin, could rain meteors of fire across the globe. lightworkers time to push this comet away from planet earth together we can change the future....believe or don't just meditate or pray in your own way what works for you push this thing away from earth- time to show our power is now.....

You are onto something ghost... very close to another False Flag being prepared... here's how it could go as it has been being prepared over the last few years, here's how it's been run:

*_Various experiment in crowd reactions over pandemics: SAAR, West Nile Virus, H5N1, H1N1

*_Pandemic declaration over H1N1

*_Vaccines scam

*_Food nutrients brought down to zero while getting rid of food supplements, vitamins, CS, MMS, etc...

*_"Poisoning of the wells" through fluoridation and fracking

*_ NASA and various organizations "discovering" that viruses, bacteria and other nasty organisms survive for millions of years in space inside asteroids, meteors, COMETs, etc... and even survive a fiery crash on Earth!

*_Elenin hype and accompanying doom and gloom, i.e. lowering of imune system efficiency.

*_Elenin's tail blamed for bringing in new kinds of lethal super bugs while:

*_Biological WMDs released world wide courtesy of those accusing the vast majority of the planet's population of being "useless eaters!"

Neat, eh?

Zepheriah
26th July 2011, 07:08
For one i shall be watchign that movie, looks like a rippingly entertaining yarn!

From a stand point of curiosity, it is interesting to see the "outbreak" style movie being treated with a touch of real life "this is what will happen when it happens for real"

Taurean
26th July 2011, 07:57
How's this for synchronicity ;-

http://www.nhs.uk/news/2011/04April/Pages/drug-resistant-superbugs.aspx

26th July 2011, 08:11
That there is no cure is BS. There are phages which are the predators of bacteria. These have been known about since WW1 but the only people who ever developed them were in the Ukraine or thereabouts. I believe there is a company in the US now researching them but I think it will never get past the FDA. The phages can kill the antibiotic resistant staph infections people get in the hospitals.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8887931967515748990

Corncrake
11th August 2011, 07:12
Thanks for posting this. Watched this documentary years ago and was really excited by the possibilities. A friend tried to put money into the venture but was told it had been shut down due to lack of funds. I was interested to see on Wikipedia that work in this area is currently on going. Sadly I guess it all depends on what the pharmaceuticals can get out of it.

Tane Mahuta
11th August 2011, 12:48
I'll be giving this one a big fat miss, thats for sure!!!

Hi Carmen, I'll be watching it!....Behind the movie is a message.

TPTB want to inform the masses of what they are going to do!

[weather or not the masses get the message is of no importance]

Those that are informed will be able to see through the B/S.

nuff said

TM