PDA

View Full Version : David Wilcock Update Charles is Mentioned

WhiteFeather
26th July 2011, 14:06
I don't know if this has been posted as of yet, excuse me if it has been posted already. I visited David Wilcock's Page a few minutes ago and he has an update. He mentions Charles in his update and whats going on in the Paranorrmal, ET, New Age, Community. Alot of good reads here. I Thought it may be of some interest here to this forum.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/956-1950s-ets

DoubleHelix
26th July 2011, 14:17
Posted a number of times, but I'm sure the mods won't mind playing a little game of "merge the thread"

WhiteFeather
26th July 2011, 19:55
Interesting to say the least.

WhiteFeather
26th July 2011, 20:28
Why would they merge this?

WhiteFeather
26th July 2011, 22:12
Excerpts from David Wilcock's Site:

COMPLACENCY
The Quarantine led to a false complacency within the Old World Order forces, who came to think they were running the show.
They actually believed the benevolent ETs were totally powerless to do anything to stop them, via universal law -- and could only stand back and cry in horror as they enslaved the planet.

This point was well-established in "The Rulers of the World," Bill Ryan's video interview with "Charles" -- a man allegedly sent to kill him, only to have a last-minute change of heart.

On his site Project Avalon, Bill has now 'outed' Charles as a negative influence that attempted to infiltrate and destroy the organization.
I do feel that Charles gave insider information as it had been told to him in the original video interview -- and these insiders do believe the ETs will just stand back and let them do whatever they want.

It should have been obvious all along that this wasn't really true -- because ETs have been systematically deactivating nuclear sites ever since Earth humans began building them... regardless of what country they were in. This includes China, India and Russia.

Bryn ap Gwilym
26th July 2011, 23:30
Excerpts from David Wilcock's Site:

COMPLACENCY
The Quarantine led to a false complacency within the Old World Order forces, who came to think they were running the show.
They actually believed the benevolent ETs were totally powerless to do anything to stop them, via universal law -- and could only stand back and cry in horror as they enslaved the planet.

This point was well-established in "The Rulers of the World," Bill Ryan's video interview with "Charles" -- a man allegedly sent to kill him, only to have a last-minute change of heart.

On his site Project Avalon, Bill has now 'outed' Charles as a negative influence that attempted to infiltrate and destroy the organization.
I do feel that Charles gave insider information as it had been told to him in the original video interview -- and these insiders do believe the ETs will just stand back and let them do whatever they want.

It should have been obvious all along that this wasn't really true -- because ETs have been systematically deactivating nuclear sites ever since Earth humans began building them... regardless of what country they were in. This includes China, India and Russia.

Hi

I guess that the ET's never noticed this was going on then?

LLCF7vPanrY

WhiteFeather
28th July 2011, 01:01
They knew what the negative et's were doing here on this planet with regards to enslavement, supressing many needed technologies with regards to free energy and medical sciences... but couldnt intervene, now the quarantine and rules have changed is what David and his inner circle of friends are saying.

sygh
28th July 2011, 04:08
I don't know if this has been posted as of yet, excuse me if it has been posted already. I visited David Wilcock's Page a few minutes ago and he has an update. He mentions Charles in his update and whats going on in the Paranorrmal, ET, New Age, Community. Alot of good reads here. I Thought it may be of some interest here to this forum.

Haven't visited David's pages in a long time. What's so weird is that I had been thinking of DNA as being an energy wave, and that further, humans are energy manipulators. I call us energy manipulators because first, I don't believe we created energy, and second, every living thing in the 3-D must eat. However, what we eat must be another living thing, we don't eat rocks.

I like David, I do, however, have trouble beliving him when he tells me we are getting ready for a golden age. Because, unless the NWO colapses, and humanity gets it together, I think over
2/3rds of humanity won't be here to see it, in the physical that is. Now anyone who wants to can call me negative but I see war coming. I'm sorry.

Artemesia
28th July 2011, 05:03
I used to read Wilcock's articles regularly, but I find them a bit hard to stomach these days, so much to discern my way through. Much of it just ego exuberance, but some other quirks. There is some gold in them thar hills though. I thought this blurb from the latest article you posted the link for interesting....

"Significantly, these same individuals report sightings by "numerous teams" of an enormous, cigar-shaped craft that maneuvered high above the missile field on the day of the disruption. The huge UFO appeared similar to a World War I German Zeppelin but had no passenger gondola or advertising on its hull, as would a commercial blimp."

This is kind of random, but is anyone here familiar with an adult pop comic show called "the Venture Brothers". I gave up pretty much all commercially produced media awhile ago, but back in the day this became sort of a favorite. Lots of interesting conspiracy theory jokes going on. Anyhow, there is an episode called "The Orb" which basically mirrors a LOT of what is hinted at in this statement. As with all the media stuff, its a way of hiding it all out in the open. For those who still like the 'boob tube' media world, I might recommend sifting through the Venture Bros. to see what you turn up. Gold fillings lurk in that c**p, spit out by the beast who ate us all alive, indeed. Seems once again that either Wilcock has some 'interesting' sources or he's been fed the same stuff the comic series writers have been eating up.

andrewgreen
28th July 2011, 05:16
Were starting more wars and having our freedoms and liberties taken away than ever before. Everything that's happening seems to be in contrast to what Wilcox is saying.

jackovesk
28th July 2011, 05:25
I used to read Wilcock's articles regularly, but I find them a bit hard to stomach these days, so much to discern my way through. Much of it just ego exuberance, but some other quirks. There is some gold in them thar hills though. I thought this blurb from the latest article you posted the link for interesting....

"Significantly, these same individuals report sightings by "numerous teams" of an enormous, cigar-shaped craft that maneuvered high above the missile field on the day of the disruption. The huge UFO appeared similar to a World War I German Zeppelin but had no passenger gondola or advertising on its hull, as would a commercial blimp."

This is kind of random, but is anyone here familiar with an adult pop comic show called "the Venture Brothers". I gave up pretty much all commercially produced media awhile ago, but back in the day this became sort of a favorite. Lots of interesting conspiracy theory jokes going on. Anyhow, there is an episode called "The Orb" which basically mirrors a LOT of what is hinted at in this statement. As with all the media stuff, its a way of hiding it all out in the open. For those who still like the 'boob tube' media world, I might recommend sifting through the Venture Bros. to see what you turn up. Gold fillings lurk in that c**p, spit out by the beast who ate us all alive, indeed. Seems once again that either Wilcock has some 'interesting' sources or he's been fed the same stuff the comic series writers have been eating up.

Agreed Artemesia,

And Wilcock is 'Milking It' for every...

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1080227210685&id=2fa82dea6aa2b49f4b6eebe626fd6db3&url=http%3a%2f%2f3.bp.blogspot.com%2f-_JkKFy30Q0Y%2fTfcUScGgK9I%2fAAAAAAAAAWU%2faf0EW4Da HXQ%2fs1600%2fone-dollar-bill-large.jpeg

He can get his hand's on...

Before the 'Well Runs Dry' after 21st Dec, 2012..!

sygh
28th July 2011, 12:55
One thing for sure, Love really is the key, no pun intended, and no other way to describe it.

Anno
28th July 2011, 13:43
Can someone tell me (or link me to info on) where this quarrantine came from, who put it there and what it does? Who is quarrantined exactly, and why?

Bryn ap Gwilym
28th July 2011, 14:11
They knew what the negative et's were doing here on this planet with regards to enslavement, supressing many needed technologies with regards to free energy and medical sciences... but couldnt intervene, now the quarantine and rules have changed is what David and his inner circle of friends are saying.

Basically its nothing but hear say from a bunch of money making self promoted "enlightened truth preachers " who do not have a single bit of evidence to back up their claims.

What I'm seeing is these self promoted preachers are slowly but surely are dangerously brainwashing folk into believing in a sci-fi "New Religion" on their word (faith) only.

I'm sorry, but I do not buy it, & as far as I'm concerned, these money making grabbing gurus are playing on the gullible to make a quick buck & this goes against my grain.

What's ironic is, folk scream that they are awake, but they blindly follow any thing that tickles their fancy.

Carmody
28th July 2011, 17:35
They knew what the negative et's were doing here on this planet with regards to enslavement, suppressing many needed technologies with regards to free energy and medical sciences... but couldn't intervene, now the quarantine and rules have changed is what David and his inner circle of friends are saying.

Basically its nothing but hear say from a bunch of money making self promoted "enlightened truth preachers " who do not have a single bit of evidence to back up their claims.

What I'm seeing is these self promoted preachers are slowly but surely are dangerously brainwashing folk into believing in a sci-fi "New Religion" on their word (faith) only.

I'm sorry, but I do not buy it, & as far as I'm concerned, these money making grabbing gurus are playing on the gullible to make a quick buck & this goes against my grain.

What's ironic is, folk scream that they are awake, but they blindly follow any thing that tickles their fancy.

Then please understand that it appears as if you are doing the same. You are on your particular soapbox pronouncing your particular designs and desires upon the aspect of reality (whatever reality actually is).

Finding the common thread is the more critical aspect, one might say. Getting people to follow a given person's thread or path into a better future is difficult as fear is used and fear has some fairly universal aspects to it.

Truth as path, is a universal thing but the shape of it is individual. One again the answers lie inside, not outside.

Ego demands externalization in order to protect itself from dissolution. Thus these external paths are reflected for and by others... and tend to involved the baser emotions of fear and anger. Thus dogma, organized religions based on fear and violence, etc. Both of the religions that are wreaking the greatest havoc on this planet right now, the Muslim and the Judaic both have strong components of calling others dogs, etc..beneath them, etc. So these are fear based. These are both known as 'tribal religions' and are regional in context ('us' -the adherents-with spears pointed outward..against 'them'). Thus their effectiveness on the world stage is...recessive, at best.

The overall endpoint of inbreeding preached and adhered to in either is is also a major downfall, with regard to the creation of recessive genetics and thus the neurosis of the inbred. It is writ large across both religions. Which re-enforces the nightmare produced and takes it to a high level. Which is what we see in the world today.

Finding a common thread in enlightenment is a tough one, as stated, as the paths are individual. Which is why it is difficult to get organized in a cohesive whole.

But then again, that is, from the views of many of the more aware people...it is the purposeful design of the system, from the ground up.

Designed so that there is no escape from having to look inside on the individual level, clearing the self ...and then... as a clearheaded individual, going forth and working collectively, but as individuals, not a hive mind.

In essence, I would not call them all money making gurus, I'd call them concerned individuals who have taken a particular tack..and some people agree with them.

I would never give them grief. There is no point. Even at their worst, the worst they can do is wake up more people and more groups and help raise mankind more than any other type of potential force/energy.

I would only give grief to governments, corporations, organized world religions, and militiaries. These mentioned groups are the most dangerous and 'asleep at the wheel' of all.

I would not use anger as that is just more of my ego making sure I never clear myself or my mind to the point where I'm truly effective.

13th Warrior
28th July 2011, 17:40

Haven't visited David's pages in a long time. What's so weird is that I had been thinking of DNA as being an energy wave, and that further, humans are energy manipulators. I call us energy manipulators because first, I don't believe we created energy, and second, every living thing in the 3-D must eat. However, what we eat must be another living thing, we don't eat rocks.

I like David, I do, however, have trouble beliving him when he tells me we are getting ready for a golden age. Because, unless the NWO colapses, and humanity gets it together, I think over
2/3rds of humanity won't be here to see it, in the physical that is. Now anyone who wants to can call me negative but I see war coming. I'm sorry.

Are you sure that minerals do not have consciousness?

Camilo
28th July 2011, 17:46
I believe, and many would agree, It's more than past time to leave this Charles character where he belongs.................in THE PAST!!!

Billy
28th July 2011, 18:43
Can someone tell me (or link me to info on) where this quarrantine came from, who put it there and what it does? Who is quarrantined exactly, and why?

Hi Anno, The quarratine was first mentioned in the RA material, and many others have mentioned it sinse then, What David W. speaks of is the law of one series in the early 80s, David is a great fan of the Law of One, It is an interesting read.

http://www.lawofone.info/

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?search_string=quarantine&search_type=all&numeric_order=1

Questioner: Do any of them come here at this time in spacecraft? In the past, say, thirty years?

Ra: I am Ra. We must state that this information is unimportant. If you will understand this, we feel that the information may be acceptably offered. The Law of One is what we are here to express. However, we will speak upon this subject.

Each planetary entity which wishes to appear within your third-dimensional space/time distortion requests permission to break quarantine, as you may call it, and appear to your peoples. The reason and purpose for this appearance is understood and either accepted or rejected. There have been as many as fifteen of the Confederation entities in your skies at any one time; the others available to you through thought.

At present there are seven which are operating with craft in your density. Their purposes are very simple: to allow those entities of your planet to become aware of infinity which is often best expressed to the uninformed as the mysterious or unknown

More to read about Quarrintine by following link.

Bryn ap Gwilym
28th July 2011, 19:19

Hi Anno, The quarratine was first mentioned in the RA material, and many others have mentioned it sinse then, What David W. speaks of is the law of one series in the early 80s, David is a great fan of the Law of One, It is an interesting read.

http://www.lawofone.info/

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?search_string=quarantine&search_type=all&numeric_order=1

Questioner: Do any of them come here at this time in spacecraft? In the past, say, thirty years?

Ra: I am Ra. We must state that this information is unimportant. If you will understand this, we feel that the information may be acceptably offered. The Law of One is what we are here to express. However, we will speak upon this subject.

Each planetary entity which wishes to appear within your third-dimensional space/time distortion requests permission to break quarantine, as you may call it, and appear to your peoples. The reason and purpose for this appearance is understood and either accepted or rejected. There have been as many as fifteen of the Confederation entities in your skies at any one time; the others available to you through thought.

At present there are seven which are operating with craft in your density. Their purposes are very simple: to allow those entities of your planet to become aware of infinity which is often best expressed to the uninformed as the mysterious or unknown

More to read about Quarrintine by following link.

Hi.
I could be wide of the mark here, but if Wilcox is following the "Law of One" then maybe he is knowingly / unknowingly promoting an untruth.

I read this a good while back & it just screamed at me HOAX.
The syntax is all wrong.
"Ra: I am Ra". This is a modern way of speaking. English. Surly the great Ra would have introduced himself in the correct way.
Ra am I.

And that's just the very start & a very typical error that someone who doesn't know the correct syntax would make.

As I said, I could be wide of the mark, but it cannot be dismissed & is food for thought.

13th Warrior
28th July 2011, 19:26

For what it may be worth; this post struck me with deja vu...

Anno
28th July 2011, 19:43
I read the first few sessions of The One material then stopped. Three reasons:

Firstly, they big up Uri Geller and have his book in the room.

Secondly because Ra gives a date in the future when everything would be over and we wouldn't be here anymore. I worked it out and realised it had passed and we were still here.

Thirdly because one of the first things the questioner asks is permission to write a book. Some advanced alien starts talking to you and your first thought is, ooh let's write a book?

Bollocks.