PDA

View Full Version : 2012, the biggest distraction in history?

Marsila
26th July 2011, 14:57
Now if someone is psychic and knew a person is going to die the next day? would they go and tell that person in their family....wouldn't doing so, stop the "natural flow" of things, as the person may go into depression refuse to work, and not continue the real path of his last day before Death.

So even if a person really believes it and etc, and moreover if a person believes that all what is happening is a change within, and if they know the way to this change within is something they have to discover on their own, by living their life, doesn't making them obsess on a just a day stop this?

what is everyone's opinion on this. I don't think i can find a single incident in history, where before huge wipeouts of the population people knew what was going on, so think this whole 2012 is an interruption not a warning, but i may be wrong.

Anno
26th July 2011, 15:06
What about the other side of the coin? If belief creates reality and you convince enough people that it will happen, could they then collectively make it happen with their belief?

One of the few things that Charles said that sounded truthful was that when you talk about something happening, tptb will stop it happening so you look like a fool or liar. But they also take ideas when people make up crazy ideas to freak people out.

How do any of us actually know that the Mayans made that calendar? Because the mainstream historians say so? The same people that say the Pyramid and Sphinx are only a few thousands years old? The whole thing could be one massive psyop to convince enough people that something will happen so their collective belief makes it happen. Like this Elenin thing.

jackovesk
26th July 2011, 15:36
The only rational conclusion I can come up with on the 2012 Fearmongering is $$$Money, Control & Power...

$$$Money for the 'New Agers'...

Control & Power for the NWO Globalist Cabal...

Some say its on the 11th Dec 2011, Most say the 21st Dec 2012, Some say March 2013 & Some have said the date has already past...

So the only rational answer one can assume, its "Just another date on the Calendar!"

That poses the question of Science & Ancient History with the 26,000 year Planetary Alignment Cycle..?

So I would have to say again certain Individuals & Organisations are going to attain $$$Money, Control & Power right up until the 21st Dec 2012, that's where all the Theories & Control are spawned from and Why? The NWO are beefing up their campaign towards the date they love to Control you with...

And the real 'Clincher Is' when nothing happens on the 21st Dec, 2012!

You 'Guessed It' - They are going to make up another date for all the Sheeple to worry about..!

So Please, just get on with Life and Don't Worry about it!

Maia Gabrial
27th July 2011, 00:04
I was just wondering how many people even care about what happens in 2012? Maybe on one hand not knowing is a good thing. Maybe the ones still asleep have an advantage....? At least they're not worrying about it....
IDK. Anything is possible....

Carmen
27th July 2011, 00:20
It depends upon the level of consciousness of people I meet as to what I talk about. Even if one 'sees' a future event that affects the person you are talking to, if the walls of their "box" are strong and impervious then there is no point. I also encourage people who are awake, or partially so, to go do their own research. Gain an overview. Recently, when I visited my brother I knew that he would die soon. So the hug goodbye I knew to be the last. It would have been pointless and cruel to have warned him. He would not have comprehended at all. He died two days ago, about eight weeks since I said goodbye.

HORIZONS
27th July 2011, 00:43
My whole life it seems I have grown up under or been bombarded by one doomsday theory of one kind or another, and I am sick of it all! The doomsday programing that I have been subjected to has caused me to NOT do so many things in my life b/c I thought it was just around the corner - and the crazy thing is...is that so many of them look possible. Fear of the end of the world, destruction, mayhem and the like has been the main programing-control methodology focused at me as far back as I can remember. Breaking that control loop has been a BIGGIE in my life, and I am still working on it - it is a deeply seeded thought process that is hard to shake, especially in these times. But, we hold on and keep-a-going looking to the Light within, and letting go of the external world and its darkness.

Marsila
27th July 2011, 00:44
Sorry about your brother Carmen.

otherwise you echoed what i thought.

Flash
27th July 2011, 01:35
Yes `Carmen, sorry about your brother, hope you are doing ok.

ghostrider
27th July 2011, 01:41
the CIA and NSA moved their headquarters in 2010 to the mountains in UTAH and COLORADO, wayyyyy above sea level. they still find ancient cites BURIED under dirt, and BURIED under water, hmmmmm they were once above sea level and something happened . would the ptb spend us into bankruptsy for 50 years, building entire cites underground based on a fairy tale? september 25th 2011 october 17th 2011 and december 24th 2011 those are more important than 2012. 2012 is just the completion of a cycle. how long can a person tread water?

Carmen
27th July 2011, 01:41
Oh yes Flash, I am pleased he has gone on. His life was so static and automatic. It wasn't really a life at all. Thank you

Moemers
27th July 2011, 03:35
Here's a thought I had.

In Lord of the Rings, Sauron's lot in life is to take over and enslave the entire world.

Say he does it. Say he succeeds.

Then what? What do you do when you have the world in your palm?

Same thing, but for us.

If 2012 happens and all the evil is washed from the world and we all live in perfect harmony with all the powers of the Source Field or God or whatever...then what?

What do we do when everything is fine?

What does that leave us with to learn and grow from?

Carmen
27th July 2011, 03:47
I understand where you are coming from Moemers, in a way. But maybe in the higher vibrational dimensions, we don't have to be whacked over the head to learn stuff. In other words we are evolved enough to be curious to learn. We have a delight in new learning, in expanding. Its a huge cosmos out there. Lots and lots to explore and learn from and when we are out of the limitations of 3D, we know we have eternity to do it in. Even our 3D world there is soo much to learn, so much that has been hidden, to be able to explore that. To have the expansiveness of mind, of consciousness to just go for it. To fully develop our inner powers of telepathy, of appearing/disappearing, of being anywhere in a thought, of travelling to far galaxies, if manifesting anything we want instantly. Ohhh, I just find it exciting.

pharoah21
27th July 2011, 03:58
There are PLENTY of incidents where people have been forewarned by psychics or in dreams about their death, and in adhering to their warnings have avoided the incident completely.

We don't know if 2012 is going to bring about death in a physical sense, it could be the death of the world as we know it (TPTB etc).

pharoah21
27th July 2011, 04:13
From a 7.1 Earthquake...... http://www.drgeorgepc.com/Earthquake1975ChinaHaicheng.html

On February 4, 1975, a strong earthquake struck the Chagou township of Haicheng City in the Liaoning Province of northeast China.

Haicheng (at 40.83N, 122.75E) is a densely populated, industrialized city of about 1 million. However, the affected region had a population of more than 3 million. Although the earthquake was extremely damaging to property and caused heavy economic losses, the death toll was relatively low as this event had been predicted and evacuation had been ordered.

The Haicheng earthquake was the first earthquake to be predicted with some degree of accuracy. The following is an overview of the parameters and of some of the extraordinary precursor phenomena that proceeded this event - which were widely observed or recorded, thus contributing to a successful prediction. A detailed report on this event has been compiled by the Earthquake Administration of the Liaoning Province. The following is a brief overview.

Death Toll and Damages

According to official reports 2,041 people were killed and 27,538 were injured. The number of fatalities was relatively low for an earthquake of this size in a densely populated area.

Btw, this earthquake did not kill too many because everybody in the province reported strange animal behaviour, this is why the evacuation was ordered. A year later, another similar earthquake hit, all the same signs were there, strange animal behaviour and everything, however no evacuation was ordered. A quarter of a million people passed away.

For sure, people who should survive, will survive. Paying attention to the animals, and your gut, is the best way to predict an earthquake, and increase your chances of survival.

Healthy Skeptic
27th July 2011, 04:59
Does anyone remember the Y2K PANIC and the 'non-event' it turned out to be?

pharoah21
27th July 2011, 05:17

*sigh* Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

Y2K was an exagerrated computer problem, it had no spiritual significance what so ever Mr. Skeptic. When multiple unrelated ancient cultures all come to the same date regarding an event, I think it's worth paying attention to.

Carmen
27th July 2011, 05:31
I had a prophetic dream a few years back. I've written about it before somewhere but it can stand being repeated!! I dreamt of my daughter's death in a car accident on her way to high school. Saw the whole event very clearly. She was with her friend in our old Nissan Terrano. Saw the grief of other pupils and the head of school addressing the asembly about the tragety. I sat bolt upright in bed and yelled "Change It" and promptly went back to sleep.

That was a Wednesday night, actually about 2pm Thursday morning. I never remembered the dream until Friday when I met up with my daughter Hannah and she said to me. "We had a real close call going to school this morning Mum. We nearly got wiped out!!!" She recounted the whole incident and my dream came flooding back to me. It was just as dream had been, except the outcome!! I do think that dreams are sometimes sent to us to change outcomes. Cool Aye.!!

Humble Janitor
27th July 2011, 06:35
My whole life it seems I have grown up under or been bombarded by one doomsday theory of one kind or another, and I am sick of it all! The doomsday programing that I have been subjected to has caused me to NOT do so many things in my life b/c I thought it was just around the corner - and the crazy thing is...is that so many of them look possible. Fear of the end of the world, destruction, mayhem and the like has been the main programing-control methodology focused at me as far back as I can remember. Breaking that control loop has been a BIGGIE in my life, and I am still working on it - it is a deeply seeded thought process that is hard to shake, especially in these times. But, we hold on and keep-a-going looking to the Light within, and letting go of the external world and its darkness.

Do not even THINK about these scenarios.

Live your life as it is but do so in a manner that you feel is of the biggest possible benefit to humankind in general.

pyrangello
27th July 2011, 06:48
I too have had dreams where I had woke up and later that day the feelings I had had manifested theselves. I remember when I was in high school at 18 years old thinking we have 32 years before anything transpires here on the earth, thought that was forever back then and now were coming around the race track headed for the finish line, The feelings I had for y2k were nothing of the feelings I have for what is ahead for us in our earth changes. It is not the not the end of the world, let me say that again--- it is not the end of the world. It is however a time of going with your gut instinct, your intuitive side and to prep and stock food, water, some protection and figure out where your safe place is and where you can help others the most. If you have the capabilities to do so then do it to your comfort level and go live your life.

I have no reservations informing others who will listen as carmen had said , some will and some are in their box. (Condolences Carmen to you and your family about your brother, where he is I am sure he is smiling down upon you saying everything is ok) I too watch the usgs quake site daily, pick up the little news which are pieces of the puzzle as to are surroundings. Ex. here in the states, the 2 rouge waves that just capsized the fishing boat with 28 americans near mexico, the oil pipeline underdround that just broke near yellowstone, the huge sinkhole, yeah sure near kingston ontario that swallowed a home, family but not the dog tied to the tree, the bridge collapse in minnesota, some could be explained that has nothing to do with the changes and then again the later. Why did FEMA just order huge amounts of gas, food, and water to be stored near the new madrid fault line . 140 million mre's???? Why were there recently quake drills in california and in the 7 states that are on the new madrid. Like I said the apparent little pieces are out there, just start linking them together and formulate your own opinion. And if your intuition says stay on the couch , crack open another beer, and make sure you have the latest movie channel then you already have chosen your path. But then again for all of Team Avalon that are on this forum from around the world, your already off the couch looking for your guidance, STAY ON THE PATH, your on this path for a reason and always remember , very important- fear comes only from within- there is no fear,fear doesn't exist!!!!!!!

Carmen
27th July 2011, 07:17
Ya know its funny, pyrangello, I too had no reaction at all to Y2K. Didn't mean a thing. But I learned about 2012 nearly thirty years ago and my first reaction was, Im going to be there. Im going to partake in whatever happens then and it wasnt Doomsday to me. It was something wonderful, something I'd come into this life to experience. So, Ive lived quite a long time with this date in mind and a determination to make it to this date.

Hervé
27th July 2011, 07:45
I had a prophetic dream a few years back. I've written about it before somewhere but it can stand being repeated!! I dreamt of my daughter's death in a car accident on her way to high school. Saw the whole event very clearly. She was with her friend in our old Nissan Terrano. Saw the grief of other pupils and the head of school addressing the asembly about the tragety. I sat bolt upright in bed and yelled "Change It" and promptly went back to sleep.

That was a Wednesday night, actually about 2pm Thursday morning. I never remembered the dream until Friday when I met up with my daughter Hannah and she said to me. "We had a real close call going to school this morning Mum. We nearly got wiped out!!!" She recounted the whole incident and my dream came flooding back to me. It was just as dream had been, except the outcome!! I do think that dreams are sometimes sent to us to change outcomes. Cool Aye.!!

Cool, indeed!

After posting the "Police State?" thread, I was wondering what would it take to generate an "en masse": "That's it! Enough is enough! You go to jail!" to completely stall these "they" people... what came back to mind was that granny who came to the rescue of someone being attacked... her maternal instinct kicked in as was said about the incident. I would rather call it an overwhelming sense of injustice.

An "en masse" action is needed...

Eric J (Viking)
27th July 2011, 09:04
Yes I've often thought that. But if you look outside the box and try to understand what is going on here. Is it coincidence that we are all here at this time?

Thousands of people have been gathering on 100's of these web sites. They are all picking up information which otherwise wouldn't be presented to them through the media. They are all learning truths in every corner of our lives and globe. (be it some truths debatable)

Folks are waking up because of people like us, although some slower than others. We are all learning where we came from, ancient and past civilisations, and how mankind has been manipulated with our consciousness and steered our lives towards this reality that we are all experiencing, and that we have never been alone in this planet.

We have learned that the Universe is teeming with all sorts of life waiting to be discovered by mankind here on earth. Some of us have known this all along and are nudging others along the way towards the real reality of this. So there must be a reason why we are all here at this time...surely!

I am sure that we could all write a book with all the info that we have digested these past few years or so....soooo>>>> are we all preparing and being guided towards this event for others to learn from us? perhaps subconciously, and/or guided in the land of nod??

Design or coincidence??

viking

folotheflo
27th July 2011, 09:58
i do know what you mean Marsila, i have some days when i feel like i might be barking up the wrong tree. But the more research i do, the more the dots seem to add up. i try to apply the most rigorous approach at my disposal, and when i come across dead end's, i go back to the beggining, the drawing board is a familiar place to me ! But again, the more i seek to understand the truth, the clearer life becomes. Graham hancock, IMO, is a good man, and has done alot of the work for us ( amongst many others, but graham is a great place to start ). Besides, we will all get to learn the truth at some point !

Marsila
27th July 2011, 16:58
Horizons, what you say is what i think happens to many when they are told "the end is near" repeatedly instead of "live your life" the end is near all the time...and the end of what anyway??

as to the other posts here, you people are right that the CIA and NASA moved to certain location, but whether what he says resonates with a person or no, George Kavassilas did say all these military and government personnel are being lied to, but creatures that don't have any good feelings towards humankind.

also the incident in China, was one of many i'm sure, but what catches my attention is that the animals not other humans forewarned it, reminds me of the "sea gypsies" who knew about the 2006 Tsunami while no one else does. I guess creatures who are naturally tuned to the frequency of "Radio Gaia/Earth" heed her calls for safety.

still even if i believe 2012 or even 2011 is the start of a change, why do many people make it seem like the end. Also what about the majority of the Mayan documents...the one's the conquistadors and their priests burnt.....

JoshERTW
27th July 2011, 17:15
This week's episode of Veritas is all about the Mayan calendar, and the date of Oct 28th 2011 seems to be the one that even the Mayan's agree with. Also somewhat in line with Elenin's visit (Quezacoatl anyone?)

NeverMind
27th July 2011, 17:24

I do not remember any panic whatsoever, and I was travelling around Europe at the time.
I do remember the media were talking about it relatively frequently, and there were a few panels or "round tables" on the TV that discussed it, but even then it was more of tongue-in-cheek than anything else. I don't recall anyone taking it seriously or even thinking about it much.
I know I didn't. Nor did anyone I knew.

While we're at it, the other "millenium scare" that some people like to mention - the one that supposedly happened in 1000 A.D. - was an invention/gross exaggeration by Jules Michelet, if I am not mistaken.
There was no millenium panic even back then.

As for 2012, I believe that anything that does happen will be a direct consequence of the thought and emotion invested in it by many people. But because the perceived outcomes/goals seem to be so different, the "energies" will likely fizzle out in all directions.

In my opinion, Christmas 2012 is going to be very sad for very many people, who will be extremely disappointed, to say the least.

I could be wrong, of course. I have no problem with that.

Steven
27th July 2011, 17:30
...How do any of us actually know that the Mayans made that calendar? Because the mainstream historians say so? The same people that say the Pyramid and Sphinx are only a few thousands years old? The whole thing could be one massive psyop to convince enough people that something will happen so their collective belief makes it happen. Like this Elenin thing.

In the case of the mayan calendars, the elders mayans say that they have not made it, but instead they have received it from their own ancestors the olmecs. Whom themselves said they received it from Kukulkan, probably someone coming from another world on visit here.

Most of the calendars where lost during centuries to the mayan themselves due to the violent represssion perpetrated by the church and the europeen countries. Thanks to recent archeological discoveries, a lot of what was lost cracked the surface again, like the pyramid of evolution and the key code to translate some old olmec carvings. Fortunatly, we can trust the latest discoveries concerning the authenticity of the pyramid of evolution.

Something huge is happening, but not only and necessarly outside ourselves, but more inside, which will cause some drastical change outside afterwards, that is what the whole 2012 mayan prophesy are all about. Don't look outside, look what is brewing inside the human at this moment, you'll see a lot in turmoil and changing big time. It'll cause some major change in society afterward, but if you wait for december 2012 for a large cosmical firework, you'll be disappointed.

Namaste, Steven

Peace of Mind
27th July 2011, 19:14
You may be limiting your imagination and abilities if you think all that there is to know/learn will only be experienced on this little rock we float through space on.

Perhaps the universe is waiting for our synchronization. After all...Harmony brings things together, it brings understanding; it offers opportunities you may not have known about due to confusion and discord…how can anything sustain in such a state?

I can’t say that any of the 2012 stuff is official but the hype of it all does have the potential to create change. To me, it’s all about what you do now. Will you let the info inspire you or leave you in a state of fear? Anything is possible if you put enough focus in to it. Maybe we are growing up/evolving. I do believe Humans are still struggling to get out of the infancy stage. Like unguided children, we still fight over land and resources, both are in abundance but like kids we throw tantrums and let our untamed egos continue to make bad and selfish decisions for us all. Besides, how can we know that there isn’t enough of anything on our world when there are still so many uncharted places to discover? If we are to advance we must advance beyond the mundane thinking we are so accustomed to. How can we expect evolution when old world behavior is still being practiced? I see a change coming but it will be in our thinking, a change of heart from the inside out.

People will die to preserve life. Once you understand that you were born to die then all fear should go out the window and the enthusiasm to live life to the fullest should be high and heavily on the mind. We are only here for a very brief moment in time so wasting it shouldn’t be an option at all. Every one has a purpose, unfortunately too many rather follow blindly, refusing to soul quest and rediscover themselves and their cause to be here. I wouldn't be suprised if Mother Earth wanted to rid us all and start over with a new batch. A batch that will do whatever it takes for the whole and not just a few....making Momma proud.

Further more...If there are aliens, I expect them to be more technologically advanced then us and way more organized. I suspect that there is great knowledge awaiting us outside of this classroom called Earth… but we are not ready to acquire it. We need to master the fundamentals in life first, like respect and responsibility, two very important traits that when put into effect often promises success and happiness. Giving how we act and react to the littlest things (whether in agreement or not) will easily expose to any off world specie our inept ability to co-exist in the universe…I for one would not want the spreading of our disease mentality of fear, greed, and violence to go further then this planet. They should remain quarantined here, treated, and diminished before we are allowed to venture off into the cosmos. If we can’t get our act together on our own planet just imagine what impact we will have else where?

We are very intelligent beings with great potential, but our subtle indifferences have been used to create great chaos and disharmony. Anyone/thing/being can see how important, effective and happy we are when acting in unison. So, if there is any ascension/rapture or whatever changes theorized to occur…we must first reflect (deeply) and ponder if we are truly ready.

Peace

HORIZONS
27th July 2011, 19:30
This is a great post! - one of the best I have read on this site!!! :thumb:

You may be limiting your imagination and abilities if you think all that there is to know/learn will only be experienced on this little rock we float through space on.

Perhaps the universe is waiting for our synchronization. After all...Harmony brings things together, it brings understanding; it offers opportunities you may not have known about due to confusion and discord…how can anything sustain in such a state?

I can’t say that any of the 2012 stuff is official but the hype of it all does have the potential to create change. To me, it’s all about what you do now. Will you let the info inspire you or leave you in a state of fear? Anything is possible if you put enough focus in to it. Maybe we are growing up/evolving. I do believe Humans are still struggling to get out of the infancy stage. Like unguided children, we still fight over land and resources, both are in abundance but like kids we throw tantrums and let our untamed egos continue to make bad and selfish decisions for us all. Besides, how can we know that there isn’t enough of anything on our world when there are still so many uncharted places to discover? If we are to advance we must advance beyond the mundane thinking we are so accustomed to. How can we expect evolution when old world behavior is still being practiced? I see a change coming but it will be in our thinking, a change of heart from the inside out.

People will die to preserve life. Once you understand that you were born to die then all fear should go out the window and the enthusiasm to live life to the fullest should be high and heavily on the mind. We are only here for a very brief moment in time so wasting it shouldn’t be an option at all. Every one has a purpose, unfortunately too many rather follow blindly, refusing to soul quest and rediscover themselves and their cause to be here. I wouldn't be suprised if Mother Earth wanted to rid us all and start over with a new batch. A batch that will do whatever it takes for the whole and not just a few....making Momma proud.

Further more...If there are aliens, I expect them to be more technologically advanced then us and way more organized. I suspect that there is great knowledge awaiting us outside of this classroom called Earth… but we are not ready to acquire it. We need to master the fundamentals in life first, like respect and responsibility, two very important traits that when put into effect often promises success and happiness. Giving how we act and react to the littlest things (whether in agreement or not) will easily expose to any off world specie our inept ability to co-exist in the universe…I for one would not want the spreading of our disease mentality of fear, greed, and violence to go further then this planet. They should remain quarantined here, treated, and diminished before we are allowed to venture off into the cosmos. If we can’t get our act together on our own planet just imagine what impact we will have else where?

We are very intelligent beings with great potential, but our subtle indifferences have been used to create great chaos and disharmony. Anyone/thing/being can see how important, effective and happy we are when acting in unison. So, if there is any ascension/rapture or whatever changes theorized to occur…we must first reflect (deeply) and ponder if we are truly ready.

Peace

doodah
27th July 2011, 19:56
The highest metaphysical teachings I know of all say we do not have to learn in pain but we are physical at this time (or any time) to learn and grow in joy - which is an internal, not an external, condition. That we are so controlled by material concerns, along with our very severe brain-washing that we need to compete and to "win," keeps our focus on the sense of being deprived, of being in lack. "Poorer people than you have lived each day in joy..."

If all negativity were removed, the artists among us would have no problem knowing what to do. Positive creation is open-ended and infinite while the negative path always leads to only one thing: death.

Flash
27th July 2011, 20:46
Yes I've often thought that. But if you look outside the box and try to understand what is going on here. Is it coincidence that we are all here at this time?

Thousands of people have been gathering on 100's of these web sites. They are all picking up information which otherwise wouldn't be presented to them through the media. They are all learning truths in every corner of our lives and globe. (be it some truths debatable)

Folks are waking up because of people like us, although some slower than others. We are all learning where we came from, ancient and past civilisations, and how mankind has been manipulated with our consciousness and steered our lives towards this reality that we are all experiencing, and that we have never been alone in this planet.

We have learned that the Universe is teeming with all sorts of life waiting to be discovered by mankind here on earth. Some of us have known this all along and are nudging others along the way towards the real reality of this. So there must be a reason why we are all here at this time...surely!

I am sure that we could all write a book with all the info that we have digested these past few years or so....soooo>>>> are we all preparing and being guided towards this event for others to learn from us? perhaps subconciously, and/or guided in the land of nod??

Design or coincidence??

viking

I was talking to my neighbour, a very bright women, but not on conspiracy websites (4 kids plus work = no time) and she was telling me that she knew something was wrong with societyand may be the planet and that something was coming, she felt it. I then started to telll what I was reading.

People are slowly, desperately slowly, awakening. I hope it will be enough to act in choir by thinking about what we want as a specie.

Anno
27th July 2011, 20:56
[...]
People are slowly, desperately slowly, awakening. I hope it will be enough to act in choir by thinking about what we want as a specie.

Do you think that's such a good thing? Recently I've been thinking that a lot of the 'truth' movement could be a psyop to get those already awake to forcibly wake up others to bring about chaos. What happens to people if you wake them up half way through a nightmare? There's that buffer space before they're fully awake where they're like a cornered animal not knowing what way is up and you're likely to get a slap.

All hell will break loose because many are just not ready to be awake and I'm thinking if we were meant to be all awake, we would be.

The main thing that has me thinking about this is the idea of initiation and 'adepts'. Even the essenes reserved knowledge to those already 'awake'. They just guided those who were alseep.

Lots of our self proclaimed gurus use that awful term 'sheeple' to demonise the sleepers and want everyone to go wake them up. I have a feeling that it is a deliberate ploy and we're being used to destroy ourselves.

The real problem as I see it is not people being 'asleep', the problem is those who are in control are corrupt. Why not let people sleep if they want to, just don't exploit them whilst they do. That seems a more natural way of doing things.

We're constantly distracted from that though because we have to go 'wake people up'.

There's a wise old saying, "Let sleeping dogs lie". If you don't, you get bitten.

Fred Steeves
27th July 2011, 21:08
I was talking to my neighbour, a very bright women, but not on conspiracy websites (4 kids plus work = no time) and she was telling me that she knew something was wrong with societyand may be the planet and that something was coming, she felt it.

A very similar neighbor to your's Flash was talking to my wife last evening when I was out running an errand. Out of the blue she mentions the economy, and that she suspects it is being done intentionally with the end goal of population reduction...Go figure...

Cheers,
Fred

Nanoo Nanoo
27th July 2011, 21:10
The only rational conclusion I can come up with on the 2012 Fearmongering is $$$Money, Control & Power...

$$$Money for the 'New Agers'...

Control & Power for the NWO Globalist Cabal...

Some say its on the 11th Dec 2011, Most say the 21st Dec 2012, Some say March 2013 & Some have said the date has already past...

So the only rational answer one can assume, its "Just another date on the Calendar!"

That poses the question of Science & Ancient History with the 26,000 year Planetary Alignment Cycle..?

So I would have to say again certain Individuals & Organisations are going to attain $$$Money, Control & Power right up until the 21st Dec 2012, that's where all the Theories & Control are spawned from and Why? The NWO are beefing up their campaign towards the date they love to Control you with...

And the real 'Clincher Is' when nothing happens on the 21st Dec, 2012!

You 'Guessed It' - They are going to make up another date for all the Sheeple to worry about..!

So Please, just get on with Life and Don't Worry about it!

Right on ! this is good .

N

Hervé
27th July 2011, 21:20
From another thread:

I'm looking forward to 2013 ; )

those that get off on fear porn will have to get together and set another destruction date yet again

'am with you on that one! Spielberg, Steven, is working on at releasing a new movie for early 2013... that means he expects people to still be able to spend money and go to movie theatres to watch it... wise man I'd say.

Flash
27th July 2011, 21:30
mabe the energy of fear is delighful to some alien beings an they have a huge party coming up where the feast has to be great. lol

Or yet, they need this energy to escape the inew ncoming energy supplied by our galaxy.

Maia Gabrial
28th July 2011, 22:48
IMO, TPTW would spend ALL of our money to save their own a**ets....
I just keep getting the feeling that we're closer to 2012 than we're led to believe. So many earthquakes make the Earth spins faster. I've noticed that time seems to be going faster.
I keep seeing 11/11/11 and 10/30/11 as important dates...
I think that they want us to look farther ahead (2012) so that we don't see what's happening in 2011....It sounds like a distraction to me...just saying....