PDA

View Full Version : Blackout

The One
27th July 2011, 21:39
The other night we had a blackout all the electric went off for at least 4 hours.This was in the early hours.

Usually it only happens to one side of the street but this time everyones electric was off.

When i investigated further i found out that the electric had gone off in a 4 mile radius,When i contacted the electric company they couldnt give me a proper answer.usually it would never be that far as other disticts are connected from a different grid

Lord Sidious
27th July 2011, 22:18
Blackout?
Ok, no worries, I can do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ9n9kfCw98

TheSwede
27th July 2011, 22:23
The other night we had a blackout all the electric went off for at least 4 hours.This was in the early hours.

Usually it only happens to one side of the street but this time everyones electric was off.

When i investigated further i found out that the electric had gone off in a 4 mile radius,When i contacted the electric company they couldnt give me a proper answer.usually it would never be that far as other disticts are connected from a different grid

We had alot of blackouts in towns here in sweden also. Where do you live?

<8>
27th July 2011, 22:32
I suggest Gaia are resisting the haarp attacks around the world.
And the goverments are blowing out the electric grid trying to compensate there evil plans.

Ontarioguy
27th July 2011, 23:14
Very interesting to note that just last night I had lost electrical power at 3 different times, and the third time it was off for more than an hour. And the night before the same thing!! Last nights occurance was with a clear sky and no sirens blaring or anything, so it left me wondering what caused it. Kinda odd that we are all experiencing this similar thing within the last few days!!