PDA

View Full Version : CNN reporter told, "you're not talking to the mainstream people here."

Teakai
27th July 2011, 23:28
People at a rally in 2009 tell CNN reporter that people are awake to the shenanigans. This was from 2009 so imagine how many more have clued onto the way things are now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hx_4mBZBjk&feature=feedlik
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hx_4mBZBjk&feature=feedlik

Good stuff.

Lord Sidious
27th July 2011, 23:44
Excellent find Teakainugget.
That ''reporter'' aka talkinghead, was manipulating the public and got caught out.
Good to see the people saying that all of the politicians need to go, that is the only way.

DeDukshyn
28th July 2011, 00:05
hehe - classic. Media getting caught trying to promote division through politics, nice to see this exposed. It's not about parties people ... there is only one system that screws over tax payers and humanity - it's called "The Government that is run by Bankers" - it has no partisan to politics, but will wear different faces to apease the masses.

Teakai
28th July 2011, 00:26
hehe - classic. Media getting caught trying to promote division through politics, nice to see this exposed. It's not about parties people ... there is only one system that screws over tax payers and humanity - it's called "The Government that is run by Bankers" - it has no partisan to politics, but will wear different faces to apease the masses.

Hi DeDukshyn - I wonder if it goes even deeper than the bankers, though.

DeDukshyn
28th July 2011, 00:32

I heard the very top is Khazak Royalty - but I'm not an expert - it does go much higher than bankers - but that is what I can use that will resonate with the most. ;-)

=[Post Update]=

I heard the very top is Khazak Royalty - but I'm not an expert - it does go much higher than bankers - but that is what I can use that will resonate with the most. ;-)

Edit: and by bankers I didn't mean the national type but the ones that run under the rule of no country - international bankers - the modern day Pirates! ;)

Teakai
28th July 2011, 02:27

=[Post Update]=

Edit: and by bankers I didn't mean the national type but the ones that run under the rule of no country - international bankers - the modern day Pirates! ;)

I was wondering if it was even deeper than that, though. I was watching some you tube clips yesterday about some famous people saying they'd sold their soul to the devil - Katy perry, Bob Dylan, some rappers - and another who said he almost sold his soul to the devil (was known as Synista - now called Mynista)

Oh - and Michael Jackson pretty much saying it was all a conspiracy and that Tommy M?? (Mariah Carey's ex husband) was the devil. It just made me wonder what else we might be dealing with here.

ghostrider
28th July 2011, 02:55
People at a rally in 2009 tell CNN reporter that people are awake to the shenanigans. This was from 2009 so imagine how many more have clued onto the way things are now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hx_4mBZBjk&feature=feedlik
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hx_4mBZBjk&feature=feedlik

Good stuff.
I love it. fire all the politicians.

Teakai
28th July 2011, 03:08
I love it. fire all the politicians.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FHCsFWf4uUo/TARvc-aPm_I/AAAAAAAABt0/VUa88ZYRYl0/s1600/bonfire.jpg ???

Is that bad?

sygh
28th July 2011, 03:10
The government is run by mega-corps. Mega-corps were considered monopolies in this country (the U.S), up until a few years ago, whoops, maybe it's been a couple of decades (time is relative). No matter how, and I believe we know the hows, fact is, what it has become is completely out of whack. Of course there are more but the link below talks about 25 US Mega-corporations, and where they would stand, if they were countries. The article goes on to talk about 29 facts about income inequality in the US.

http://www.businessinsider.com/25-corporations-bigger-tan-countries-2011-6?op=1

Referee
28th July 2011, 03:46
I Love this Video Everyone should see this.

DeDukshyn
28th July 2011, 15:14

=[Post Update]=

I was wondering if it was even deeper than that, though. I was watching some you tube clips yesterday about some famous people saying they'd sold their soul to the devil - Katy perry, Bob Dylan, some rappers - and another who said he almost sold his soul to the devil (was known as Synista - now called Mynista)

Oh - and Michael Jackson pretty much saying it was all a conspiracy and that Tommy M?? (Mariah Carey's ex husband) was the devil. It just made me wonder what else we might be dealing with here.

Oh there's a lot of that going on, it's part of the process of control, but in my mind, that is just games, voodoo and witchery used to control entertainers into influencing the masses with certain symbols, phrases and emotional content. They need them to keep their mouths shut, so scare them into it. Notice this is the tactic used on artists? Businessmen and politicians have a whole different set of tactics used against them. My 2 cents.

Teakai
28th July 2011, 22:50
Oh there's a lot of that going on, it's part of the process of control, but in my mind, that is just games, voodoo and witchery used to control entertainers into influencing the masses with certain symbols, phrases and emotional content. They need them to keep their mouths shut, so scare them into it. Notice this is the tactic used on artists? Businessmen and politicians have a whole different set of tactics used against them. My 2 cents.

Yeah -I had some of the same thoughts myself.
And then I thought about that Bohemian Grove stuff and the ritual sacrifices and I wondered why so much effort if there's nothing really to it. Then I thought that maybe there really are lower energies frequencies that are being accessed.
(Was recalling Arizona Wilder's interview with David Icke about bringing the demons through)

I've drawn no conclusions but am just keeping watch :)

Maia Gabrial
28th July 2011, 23:29
That reporter was very biased in her reporting, not listening to what the people were trying to say. Am I right in thinking that a reporter just reports the news, not add their own opinions or put their own slant on things?
I think someone needs to go back to journalism school....Just report the damn news, lady: Who, where, when, what and why.....Let us decide the rest for ourselves....

DeDukshyn
28th July 2011, 23:40
Then I thought that maybe there really are lower energies frequencies that are being accessed.

I'd say there definately is - anytime you assert control or manipulation over others lower frequency constructs are used, just as highly spiritual people can use high frequency constructs to do their work. The higher up you go in the control structure, the more occult-ish and witchcraft the techniques become - low frequency techniques, used by trained psychics etc. - but I used the term voodoo originally for a reason - without your fear they can't have power over you. So they show that the "mystical" is real (while we are taught it is nonsense - this contradiction causes confusion), then scare the crap out you with some grand displays of trickery to ensure you keep your mouth shut. Michael J was murdered because he planned his own disclosure program that was going to use his tour to reach the masses. He's been trying to reach out for years. There's a few articles on it, I have no links on hand though, sorry. It's not about what they do (calling demons etc. - I think is nonsense) - it's about what they can convince you to believe; if they convince you they called demons on you to control you and they are convincing enough to make you believe - then so it is. It's all about instilling a belief - which is what voodoo is all about. So I believe your thoughts are correct, but it likely isn't as "fancy" or complex as you think. But it serves them well to have you, and everyone else who considers this, to believe it. Just my 2 cents.

DeDukshyn
28th July 2011, 23:56
That reporter was very biased in her reporting, not listening to what the people were trying to say. Am I right in thinking that a reporter just reports the news, not add their own opinions or put their own slant on things?
I think someone needs to go back to journalism school....Just report the damn news, lady: Who, where, when, what and why.....Let us decide the rest for ourselves....

To be honest, I haven't seen unbiased "news" or "news reporting" in a very looong time. It has been fully absent in the US since 9/11 -- one can no longer watch the news for info - but one must watch all news from all couhntries / angles then make their own minds. It's a lot of work but its the only way. Or, you can be like me and believe nothing at all! Beliefs are just another system of ensuring a specific outcome statistically. The belief wars are starting ;)

Maia Gabrial
29th July 2011, 00:08
I've gotten to the point where I don't believe anything either, DeDukshyn. I stopped watching the news. But I do get alot of good info here on the forum and the internet.

Mare
29th July 2011, 00:18
Love it!!!

Teakai
29th July 2011, 00:19
To be honest, I haven't seen unbiased "news" or "news reporting" in a very looong time. It has been fully absent in the US since 9/11 -- one can no longer watch the news for info - but one must watch all news from all couhntries / angles then make their own minds. It's a lot of work but its the only way. Or, you can be like me and believe nothing at all! Beliefs are just another system of ensuring a specific outcome statistically. The belief wars are starting ;)

Hi DeDukshyn - have you seen the you tube channel where this guy has exposed the news being fabricated? Tell me if you haven't and if you're interested and I'll post a link.

DeDukshyn
29th July 2011, 00:24
I've gotten to the point where I don't believe anything either, DeDukshyn. I stopped watching the news. But I do get alot of good info here on the forum and the internet.

Excellent! But don't believe anything here or on the net either, but choose carefully where to place your considerations. Considerations don't define a belief in your mind, but allow a tempoary reference point in which to view from. They are far superior to beliefs.

=[Post Update]=

Hi DeDukshyn - have you seen the you tube channel where this guy has exposed the news being fabricated? Tell me if you haven't and if you're interested and I'll post a link.

Please do! And you may want to search the forum here for a PDF book called "Poker Without Cards" that was posted by Jester a few weeks back - fascinating read so far ... touches a bit on everything but gets a little deeper into media and how it controls.

Teakai
29th July 2011, 00:24
Then I thought that maybe there really are lower energies frequencies that are being accessed.

I'd say there definately is - anytime you assert control or manipulation over others lower frequency constructs are used, just as highly spiritual people can use high frequency constructs to do their work. The higher up you go in the control structure, the more occult-ish and witchcraft the techniques become - low frequency techniques, used by trained psychics etc. - but I used the term voodoo originally for a reason - without your fear they can't have power over you. So they show that the "mystical" is real (while we are taught it is nonsense - this contradiction causes confusion), then scare the crap out you with some grand displays of trickery to ensure you keep your mouth shut. Michael J was murdered because he planned his own disclosure program that was going to use his tour to reach the masses. He's been trying to reach out for years. There's a few articles on it, I have no links on hand though, sorry. It's not about what they do (calling demons etc. - I think is nonsense) - it's about what they can convince you to believe; if they convince you they called demons on you to control you and they are convincing enough to make you believe - then so it is. It's all about instilling a belief - which is what voodoo is all about. So I believe your thoughts are correct, but it likely isn't as "fancy" or complex as you think. But it serves them well to have you, and everyone else who considers this, to believe it. Just my 2 cents.

bu-u-u-uu-ut, is it all in the mind? Or is this stuff actually in existence? If there are higher more evolved beings - then why not lower less evolved beings? I guess the devil or demons is just what we understand to call them due to religious influence - yet that doesn't make them not exist.

I agree about having to be at the vibrationary level to plug into that energy or have it plug into you.

Thought: I think it only serves them if you fear it. And it serves them if people disregard it. What doesn't serve them, though is for people to be aware and to be at a frequency which is unaccessible to that lower frequency - which doesn't include fear.

Teakai
29th July 2011, 00:43
Please do! And you may want to search the forum here for a PDF book called "Poker Without Cards" that was posted by Jester a few weeks back - fascinating read so far ... touches a bit on everything but gets a little deeper into media and how it controls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzepqPIi51g&feature=player_embedded
Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzepqPIi51g&feature=player_embedded

If you just watch a video or 2 you might just go hmmmmmm, that's a bit too far fetched. His site wellaware is well worth reading through. He explains it in far more depth than you get just by the video - but the above video pretty much sums it up.

Thanks for the pdf recommendation.

DeDukshyn
29th July 2011, 00:57
bu-u-u-uu-ut, is it all in the mind? Or is this stuff actually in existence? If there are higher more evolved beings - then why not lower less evolved beings? I guess the devil or demons is just what we understand to call them due to religious influence - yet that doesn't make them not exist.

A native american shaman who had been passed down very ancient Toltec wisdom was asked by his young grandson Miguel, who had just found out that humans have "wars" and kill each other over disagreements en masse, "Grandpa, is this for real?", to which his grandfather replied, "Can you imagine it in your mind?", "Yes" his saddened grandson replied. "Then it is real".

The grandsons name was Miguel Ruiz, now don Miguel Ruiz, a successful author that has provided the wisdom of the ancient Toltec culture for the people of today through his books. There is only "the dream", you have a daily waking dream and sleeping dream, and then there is the global dream that we dream together, but there is no real distinction between "real" and the "mind", except in illusion.

Thought: I think it only serves them if you fear it. And it serves them if people disregard it. What doesn't serve them, though is for people to be aware and to be at a frequency which is unaccessible to that lower frequency - which doesn't include fear.

I'm going to say, "disregard" consciously and regard "unconsciously" are two entirely different things with two entirely different results. I agree 100% with your last statement.

Teakai
29th July 2011, 06:14
A native american shaman who had been passed down very ancient Toltec wisdom was asked by his young grandson Miguel, who had just found out that humans have "wars" and kill each other over disagreements en masse, "Grandpa, is this for real?", to which his grandfather replied, "Can you imagine it in your mind?", "Yes" his saddened grandson replied. "Then it is real".

The grandsons name was Miguel Ruiz, now don Miguel Ruiz, a successful author that has provided the wisdom of the ancient Toltec culture for the people of today through his books. There is only "the dream", you have a waking dream and sleeping dream, and then there is the global dream that we dream together, and your daily waking dream, but there is no real distinction between "real" and the "mind", except in illusion.

I'm going to say, "disregard" consciously and regard "unconsciously" are two entirely different things with two entirely different results. I agree 100% with your last statement.

Ri-i-i-i-i-ii-ght.
Well said - that all works for me :)

Warlock
29th July 2011, 07:01
Same here.

Warlock

toothpick
29th July 2011, 08:23
Great thread Teakai.
The nerve of this reporter to try and stir this allready mad crowd into a larger protest doesn,t surprise me at all.
It,s exactly what they are trained to do with the public, whip them into a frenzy, maybe with a little luck, a riot.
Of course this smirkng reporter has a producer, maybe a director as well, and i wonder who all these well educated people are working for hmmm.

toothpick

Maia Gabrial
30th July 2011, 13:59
I think that whatever news we share here on the forum is entitled to some opinions. Afterall, we're not an official news media who are supposed to report truthfully and concisely withouth bias.