PDA

View Full Version : What matters most in the entire history(past-present-future) of planet earth?

Omni
28th July 2011, 04:43
This is a big question. One big enough the mind may not be able to come up with an answer good enough to write.. But I have some thoughts about this.

The most important thing here(which is very subjective, and also no real right or wrong answer a decent bit) may be the experiences we have. What life quality has life in general had on earth...

What was experienced on earth in my mind is extremely important after all is said and done. If you could energetically feel a pie chart but in concept(which I have experienced with mind control), what do you think earth would feel like if all experiences in earths history were put into this conceptual pie chart? What would be the energetic signature of all experiences here? I hope more positive than negative. On a side note, it would be interesting to review other planets in a multitude of ways, like the conceptual pie charts, the history, the current events, the projected future. Etc. Being interstellar seems to be the ultimate end game of existence for physical beings. I look forward to earth having that luxury and pure ecstatic quenching of curiosity.

Things like animal rights, and human rights. And activism for high life quality for all, is something I would like to see more influential people do.

Soul progression may be more important to the full picture. But I feel what we experience is super important. So on that note, doing random acts of kindness and increasing others enjoyment, is something I think we could all do more(most anyway). :)

After earth is long gone. What mattered most in it's existence in your opinion? Any questions or comments on my ideas is welcome as well.

Peace
-Omni

Calz
28th July 2011, 04:49
Some NDE'rs suggest those "random acts of kindness" are what matters most in their "life reviews".

Sounds reasonable to me.

Artemesia
28th July 2011, 04:55
T what do you think earth would feel like if all experiences in earths history were put into this conceptual pie chart? What would be the energetic signature of all experiences here?

It would feel like AaaaOooooUuuuMmmmm.

What it is, of course, is a vibration. And it sounds like aum, no matter how we judge it.

Davidallany
28th July 2011, 04:58
What matters most in the entire history(past-present-future) of planet earth?
I think.The amount of those who woke up from the dream and saw the reality of the holographic matrix and it's physical laws. Then stayed awake and raised the vibrations of everything above and below with conscious efforts and courage, never falling into forgetfulness nor to events in the dream world.