PDA

View Full Version : Angelic Intervention , A Story of Hope.

jagman
28th July 2011, 19:15
Before I get started with my story I would like to say,I know there are quite a few people here that have there own interpatation of God or Source and I applaud them for it! Thomas Jefferson once Wrote ( Question with boldness even the existence of God because if there be one he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.) It was the spring of 2004 and I was going through a time in my life that can best be described, has hell on earth! My best friend had just passed away from an automobile accident. We had grew up together and he was so full of life, and I loved him so much, but never told him because that isnt the kind of thing that grown men say to each other. Shortly there after my wife came to me and told me she wanted a divorce and she was taking my two sons ages 2 and 4 out of state! She had met someone and said she didnt love me anymore! I fell Into a deep depression. My life was spiraling out of control ! Love is not a strong enough word to describe how I felt about my family! I adored my family! I started drinking and after a few months I lost a great job that I had been planning on retiring from! My house was in foreclosure so I moved to a tiny one room apartment.I was alone in the apartment one day and i stated looking at old photo albums, I was at the end of the line,truly heartbroken! So i got down on my knees and began praying to god .Day turned into nite and I was still on my knees begging God to end my misery! About 3:00 a.m in the morning something strange started to happen.All my lights had been turned off earlier that day before I started praying. A soft white glow enveloped my apartment and at that moment I felt a hand being put on my shoulder ,and then a voice whispering, telling me everything was going to be alright At that moment a feeling came over me that can only be described has a mother or father holding there new born infant! A feeling of complete love and understanding It was a feeling of jubilence and happiness that I had never expierenced before! After that nite my life changed, the extreme sadness was gone ! My life started improving and a new hope for the future was in my horizon! I would like to apologize to a few members here. I told them my wife had passed away! i wasnt trying to lie its just the woman i loved did pass away metaphorically! Anyway I hope this might help someone!

Darla Ken Pearce
28th July 2011, 19:29
This is a wonderful description of your angels comforting you. You had to be awake to feel those arms wrapped around you. It takes being in tune with them and your own heart to realize they exist. These experiences of loss and especially betrayal are always very terrible to feel ~ but it helps and means ~ so much when we are open to nurturing and comfort which is given to any who ask or are open to it.

It is so great when you realize that you are not alone even in the darkest days during your life! This will help many others. It's a very brave and wonderful thing you do in sharing it with us. All of it contributes to make us who we are and to give us more compassion and understanding for others. Much love! xoxoxoxo

etm567
28th July 2011, 19:42
Could you please add some paragraph breaks? It is particularly hard for older eyes to read text so close together.

It is tougher for pretty much ALL eyes to read text crowded on a screen as compared to text crowded on a page. That is why newspapers and other on line publications use more paragraph breaks on line than they do in their print editions.

It would make it much easier for me to read, and I would very much like to read it, as I am looking for something positive to read today! Sometimes I copy and paste such text into a Word doc and reformat it.

Thanks for the story.

red_rose
28th July 2011, 19:49
Beautiful.

I'm so sorry for your loss and so thrilled for your gain.

in love

red_rose

etm567
28th July 2011, 19:59
Thanks again for the beautiful story, and thank goodness you are feeling better.

I have been feeling pretty hopeless and depressed here lately myself, because of the debt ceiling business here in the US and Obama's apparent lack of a spine. (I'm not sure about him. I believe he is a good guy, but I don't understand why he doesn't stand up to them more.)

So your post is quite appropriate for me. And what you said here reminded me of something:

...All my lights had been turned off earlier that day before I started praying. A soft white glow enveloped my apartment and at that moment I felt a hand being put on my shoulder, and then a voice whispering, telling me everything was going to be alright ...

My life used to be much more difficult than it is today, and it was that way for many years. I was often desperate and depressed, and sometimes suicidal, although I am not the type of person who would ever actually commit suicide. That is because I know that the one thing that is constant in life is change, so how badly I feel is going to change eventually! That I am sure of.

So when desperate and thinking of suicide it was always a question of, well, gee, do I feel so badly that I cannot make it one more day?

And often when in that state of mind I would feel as if someone were standing behind me with their hands on my shoulders, pressing down. I am not psychic and don't have those types of experiences, and this experience was vague enough that I was never very sure about it, but it was there enough for me to notice it on many occasions. But I thought it was my imagination, trying to comfort me myself somehow, or pretending that there might be someone else there to comfort me.

Then one day a few years ago I was reading on line from a collection of posts by what is supposed to be an angel (hopefully his name will come to me soon). This is a very well known angel who speaks through a man who tours all over the world. Ah, yes, Kyron, it was Kyron. And he said something to the effect of that angels would commonly stand behind us and press on our shoulders trying to let us know they were there, trying to comfort us.

That did it for me. That was the day I started dowsing with a pendulum and trying to communicate with any angels or guides that might be around me. And actually, it saved my life. I had forgotten that part. I was sick at the time. I am chronically ill, but at that time it was pretty acute. I was losing weight and couldn't stop. Had been for years. My job had put me on disability, because it was like there was no one home, I was so out of it.

I had consulted with a medical psychic, who told me in no uncertain terms to give up wheat and change my diet, but that didn't stop the weight loss. I was down to about 90 lbs or so, from 160 at least, and was eating huge bowls of ice cream in the middle of the night every night, and still losing weight.

So, by dowsing, I got the info that I had an infection and needed to treat the infection. Also through dowsing I found out about oil of oregano, and that did it. I heard my digestion start up again one day, and now I'm back up to over 160 lbs. Quite overweight, it's true. But I wouldn't be here at all if I hadn't stopped losing weight.

So, thank you for the story, and thanks to the angels and guides who are there for us all the time.

Also, kudos to you for your gumption, which got you down on your knees and sustained you.

Sidney
28th July 2011, 20:41
To make a long story short, I have been there!!! The lowest of low times, is when I was awakened, and I started to really communicate witht the cosmos. Unbelievably, when I was lonely and scared, my soulmate appeared in my life like a miracle. He and I are both convinced that his brother and my sister (both deceased), played cupid from above. There have been many more miracles in my life since then. When you have a spiritual awakening (as you did) it seems as if we could very well have entered into a different dimension.???