PDA

View Full Version : It’s actually like star trek: Beam me up scotty alert!

viking
29th July 2011, 08:48
Found this on my travels>>>>>

Dear beautiful beings of Light,

This just in… apparently bloggers, youtubers… independent thinkers… apparently we are changing the world… pretty cool huh?… apparently evil is falling…the clones are malfunctioning…cnn is fading and will of the people is on the rise… well done earthlings… well done…

Apparently, the power of one blogger is mightier than an army of clones drinking genetically modified blood from the red cross.

Apparently, the world is sick of the dark’s financial games… and are saying NO TO WORTHLESS FIAT DOLLARS…. soon… soon…we witness a victory of the Light very very soon…like right around or before, the world economy collapses… and then likely planetary evacuation…. but first… some major catalyst that will likely come from the united states area of Mother Shan that could be related to a big earthquake that shifts the entire continent…. the rest of the world will gasp for it will have no remembrance of ever witnessing such a grand change in landmass.. meanwhile the spaceships continue to fly overhead…. I saw two shooting stars and a ufo just last nite….

Why all the activity on earth Shan?

Mother earth needs to cleanse her surface and it’s HIGH PRIORITY OVER ALL EARTHLY CONCERNS.

EARTHQUAKES , ERRATIC WEATHER, UNUSUAL NEW WAYS TO ABUSE MOTHER EARTH, AND POLE SHIFTING ALL CONTINUE TO INCREASE… THIS IS WHY IT’S TIME TO FOCUS EVEN MORE LIGHT… YES EVEN MORE… WE ARE SUPERHUMANS ARE WE NOT?….

Mother earth wishes to ascend with as many humans who desire to join her.

Near the end of 2012 will the play be over and the cast of characters… will we go…. but go where?

http://www.gifandgif.eu/animated_gif/Star_trek/Animated%20Gif%20Star%20Trek%20%285%29.gif

Well, once the surface of our planet goes into cleansing overdrive, it will likely be inhabitable therefore the following choices are up for grabs:

1. Die in this physical body through cancer, accidents, body giving out, disease, parasites, fear,… go on to incarnate in other 3D lifestreams.

2. Go to inner earth… Agartha…

3. Get beamed up on a spaceship, to rest…finish ascension, recuperate, go home, or to return to earth as ascended master. (*Most people who have low frequencies bodies full of heavy density, will not be able to withstand the beams and will die physical death at this time.)

4. Ascending… building one’s light body using crystals, MEDITATION, and such.. reuniting with Higher Self… God… the veils of illusion are removed during this process… until all illusions are cleansed and replaced with Love and Light… this is a time of reprogramming… shedding old lies that no longer work… this can be a painful process, and it can also be a beautiful process. *This process will eventually continue off the surface of the planet…

5. Some may wish to stay on the surface of planet earth “Shan”, however it won’t be cozy!

IT’S ACTUALLY A LOT LIKE STAR TREK: BEAM ME UP SCOTTY ALERT!

One big issue that many humans will have, is that if you receive visitation from an extraterrestrial from the sky, will you know how to tell who is the sheep, and who is the wolf in sheep’s clothing?

To not make a choice is a choice in itself in the eyes of God.

What do I know? I know many of us are on our paths, I see us drumming our hearts together…. together we can know the beauty and walk to the truth, singing our songs, channeling our God, is there a greater phoenix of golden light, than the soul rising up from the backward planet earth to the stars to eventually go back home to this and other universes we go.

Long ago before this lifestream, our souls heard the cries of planet earth and we decided we would like to be of service here… and after “here”… we go “there”…. home… or another mission or similar lifestream.

Don’t be surprised if all your life, your dreams didn’t come true, but now everything has changed, and now all dreams are coming true…. from this moment on, will you test this theory for me, as if you were never disappointed ever, and could retain a childlike faith in God to work with us and through us and as us.

Will we create our Higher Self’s version of paradise?

Self activation….

“May I feel great peace in my heart as I merge with my Higher Self, so that I can be a gentle Light…. my dear angels… light the way so that I can merge my dreams with Divine Will which ultimately are one and the same…so be it”.

Lovelight,

Dieter

Indian in the machine

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2011/07/29/its-actually-like-star-trek-beam-me-up-scotty-alert-by-dieter-braun-indian-in-the-machine/

~~~~~~~~

viking

Davidallany
29th July 2011, 09:06
Thank you viking.

the trojan
29th July 2011, 13:24
well that about sums up all the popular answers to that one in one mighty post!

Lettherebelight
29th July 2011, 13:42
Thanks for sharing this, Viking. I like the sound of Indian in the machine.

My Spirit Guide said that we have entered a Golden Age, and it will last for the next 10,000 years. An explosion of higher consciousness is gathering momentum. People from higher planetary systems are lining up to take birth on planet Earth.

truth4me
29th July 2011, 14:33
Yes---- yes indeed my friends. Look in the sky for they are waiting on the signal. Red,blue and green they strobe. Go back and look at George Green's interview from project camelot in 2009 part 2.He talks about the ships....

Taurean
29th July 2011, 20:14
Hallelujah