PDA

View Full Version : Planned Sequence of Events Leading to Planetary Ascension

viking
29th July 2011, 15:22
Dear Lightbearers,

The sequence of events leading to ultimate Planetary ascension will be along these lines.....

Initial arrests, of all primary accused parties within the Illuminoid families and their cohorts....completed on an international scale...They are already contained and trapped on earth, so currently denied the freedom to travel off-world to escape justice. The arrested will be sent to prison or jail, to await trial, in any country they are detained in. International legal processes are in place and primed to act.

Next, the sequence of events requires the political changes, in the form of the global regime changes we are expecting, including the UK & US, those most powerful pillars that support the dark empire that spans earth...It is particularly important that the USA Corporation is dis-assembled by the caretaker regime, that wins back constitutional power over a restored republic...As the regime announces the restored rights, freedoms and liberties of citizens, it will also align the new policy with a global rollout, sharing the United States bill of rights, with the whole world, politically...

Peace is declared, as well as a new financial system, based on sound money and precious metals-backed currencies....The dollar, backed by gold-silver-platinum-paladium will be catapulted into such a high value, that all other nations will likewise have to back their currencies, to level the playing field, fiscally...(or, all companies would relocate to America.)

New education programmes are announced and unveiled using a co-operative international media, operating under new mandates and without the former restrictions on what they report, the press too...

The history books are formally re-written and science is also corrected by learned scientists....religion will be required to reflect upon it's many errors over the centuries.

Then new programmes of achieving zero taxation, neutralising the Federal Reserve bank and IRS, will be put in place....only sales tax will be permitted, and no income tax for individuals...again this very US constitutional policy will be mirrored in other countries, including my own, in which a reformed Bank of England, with co-operative links to the new Treasury bank in the US, as well as central banks globally...

All financial debts, both national and individual, are cancelled and the old banking order placed under bankruptcy proceedings....the stock markets will be dismantled and corporations will be re-chartered as servants of the people of the World. The competitive motive will be replaced by the co-operative motive...announced formally.

Then, the prosperity programmes will be announced, which will be massive financial injections into economies from the Saint Germain World Trust and former Illuminoid trusts...Monies for charities, a well as basic infrastructure projects, to massively redress the imbalance between the small number of "haves," and the vast numbers of "have nots." Lord Maitreya's call for SHARING, will become state policy...

Then the Day of Declaration and the Ascended Masters will officially externalise the Spiritual Hierarchy...The "World Teacher" (his title) will be revealed and exposed to full publicity and he will introduce the other Masters, initially including Master Jesus, Master Koothumi and Master Racoczi (Saint Germain.)

Then the secrecy and "national security" restrictions will be lifted on aetheric energy devices.....and many such devices will be marketed and sold over the counter to people all over the globe...and even the charity organisations will be distributing such devices to the needy in the most remote regions on earth...power for homes, but drawn independently of the electric grid, for example...

Many Lightworkers will be involved in obtaining, training, applying and teaching others how to use the aetheric energy based techology of Light. Then special environmental clean-up technologies will also be unvelied and purchased (with people's great abundance) by teams of world anti-pollution project members...many will volunteer, as the spirit of altruism, joy of service and deep dedication to helping others, as well as mother earth, takes hold in hearts and minds...

Nobody will need payment, as all will be extremely wealthy and comfortable...with no debts, no taxes, no lack and no worries...In spite of this, others will still work for a wage, as they prefer to and are used to that lifestyle...

THEN GOVERNMENTS WORLDWIDE WILL ANNOUNCE UFO DISCLOSURE...the media and science will be onboard with this and the reformed governments....the "national security" blocks having been lifted....First Contact will be officially announced, before the mass landings are allowed...(we do have an emergency alternative plan, though.)

After several mass fly-overs, each getting vaster and vaster...the GFL will also station the motherships in orbit and decloak...so ALL WILL SEE THEM WITHOUT FAIL....The press will report the "cities in the sky." They will be seen by all and also on TV and in the papers, clearly.

In response, the people and governments will invite the Mass landings with joy...MASS LANDINGS using millions of scout ships, globally, landing in every open space, national parks, rural fields, public greens, etc....Not in city centres, though, unless parkland. They will be met by officials and the people will surround their craft.

ET personnel will be formally introduced to the world and seen on TVs everywhere...They will be seen with political leaders from the caretaker regimes, as well as GFL Ground Crew personnel. The initial tranche will be humanoids and people will be surprised at how "normal" they appear, although wearing strange clothing and carrying exotic equipment...Technologies to share with all, freely.

After the mass landings, the technology roll out programmes will include GFL technologies and techniques, also, alongside the more backward Illuminoid devices, already distributed, which include some Atlantean technologies..The Sirians and others will be offering replicator devices, to help manifest numerous items, including food, clothing and any molecular stucture...

The trials of the Illuminoid families will commence, for the interest and education of the entire world to witness...

As you see, the steps are dynamic and bold....each one starts and triggers the next to start, in close succession...like a line of dominoes...The destination is the Light Chamber, where all ascendees are due to make their ultimate transformations...

The GFL Ground Crew will be active in supporting all steps, but our public announcements will only be completed at the same time as First Contact....we are a mirror of the GFL Flight Crew, and together victorious...

AS ABOVE SO BELOW.........!!

Selamat Kasijaram Zau.. (Sirian for "be blessed in the love and joy of spirit...!")

Drekx Omega, Cmdr, GFL Ground Crew

~~~~~~~~

viking

Menkaure
29th July 2011, 15:57
Can you give us a date when this will begin????

Bryn ap Gwilym
29th July 2011, 16:01
Still money based, complete with a new hierarchy & a messiah to watch over us.

Peace is declared, as well as a new financial system, based on sound money and precious metals-backed currencies....The dollar, backed by gold-silver-platinum-paladium will be catapulted into such a high value, that all other nations will likewise have to back their currencies, to level the playing field, fiscally...(or, all companies would relocate to America.)

Nobody will need payment, as all will be extremely wealthy and comfortable...with no debts, no taxes, no lack and no worries...In spite of this, others will still work for a wage, as they prefer to and are used to that lifestyle...

A contradiction.

Sounds very much like the zeitgeist cult.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/mly0588l.jpg

pickle
29th July 2011, 16:23
Thanks for posting this Viking, though i must agree, there seems to be a fair few contradictions in it.

Apologies my friend, I don't want to sound as though I'm shooting the messenger, and to be honest, when I'd read it all that was in my head was the Chinese lady in this film.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7luMp6lb9M

Drackonknight
29th July 2011, 16:28
This would be a great thing but all the people have to stay active in politics. If not the room is here for it to happen all over again.

Drackonknight
29th July 2011, 16:41
Then again the problem with using those metals is that, um we actually use them.... there fore we would be literally sucking up our own economy. What drives their economy? But also what would be the point in a economy when you have the material replicators? The driving force on the earth should be progress for the sake of progress and to make the world better than the world we were born into for future generations.

RMorgan
29th July 2011, 16:42
"Then the Day of Declaration and the Ascended Masters will officially externalise the Spiritual Hierarchy...The "World Teacher" (his title) will be revealed and exposed to full publicity and he will introduce the other Masters, initially including Master Jesus, Master Koothumi and Master Racoczi (Saint Germain.)"

I just wonder why all the masters had their names changed for a peculiar sounding one, but Jesus is still called Jesus...Shouldnīt Jesus be called Master Jarubhi or something like that?

"Peace is declared, as well as a new financial system, based on sound money and precious metals-backed currencies....The dollar, backed by gold-silver-platinum-paladium will be catapulted into such a high value, that all other nations will likewise have to back their currencies, to level the playing field, fiscally...(or, all companies would relocate to America.)"

This sounds too patriotic for me... Why an advanced being would act so "American"? Also, America is such a generic word...It would sound mush better if he said North America.

BTW, have you ever wondered what would happen if all currencies in the world would be backed up by precious metals? I donīt think we have so much gold/silver/whatever available right now. People would have to dig more mines and it would be a disaster to the environment.

Also, if the dollar is catapulted to such a high value, other countries would have take so much money out of the economy, causing so much deflation. Economic chaos, in other words.

I donīt mean to offend anyone. Who am I to judge, anyway. However, this message sounds very strange.

PS: Could someone give me some info on channeling? How does it happen?

Russ1959
29th July 2011, 16:48
thanks for posting this viking, though i must agree, there seems to be a fair few contradictions in it.

Apologies my friend, i don't want to sound as though i'm shooting the messenger, and to be honest, when i'd read it all that was in my head was the chinese lady in this film.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7lump6lb9m

and then? Lol

blake
29th July 2011, 16:58
Dear Lightbearers,

The sequence of events leading to ultimate Planetary ascension will be along these lines.....

Initial arrests, of all primary accused parties within the Illuminoid families and their cohorts....completed on an international scale...They are already contained and trapped on earth, so currently denied the freedom to travel off-world to escape justice. The arrested will be sent to prison or jail, to await trial, in any country they are detained in. International legal processes are in place and primed to act.

Next, the sequence of events requires the political changes, in the form of the global regime changes we are expecting, including the UK & US, those most powerful pillars that support the dark empire that spans earth...It is particularly important that the USA Corporation is dis-assembled by the caretaker regime, that wins back constitutional power over a restored republic...As the regime announces the restored rights, freedoms and liberties of citizens, it will also align the new policy with a global rollout, sharing the United States bill of rights, with the whole world, politically...

New education programmes are announced and unveiled using a co-operative international media, operating under new mandates and without the former restrictions on what they report, the press too...

The history books are formally re-written and science is also corrected by learned scientists....religion will be required to reflect upon it's many errors over the centuries.

Then new programmes of achieving zero taxation, neutralising the Federal Reserve bank and IRS, will be put in place....only sales tax will be permitted, and no income tax for individuals...again this very US constitutional policy will be mirrored in other countries, including my own, in which a reformed Bank of England, with co-operative links to the new Treasury bank in the US, as well as central banks globally...

All financial debts, both national and individual, are cancelled and the old banking order placed under bankruptcy proceedings....the stock markets will be dismantled and corporations will be re-chartered as servants of the people of the World. The competitive motive will be replaced by the co-operative motive...announced formally.

Then, the prosperity programmes will be announced, which will be massive financial injections into economies from the Saint Germain World Trust and former Illuminoid trusts...Monies for charities, a well as basic infrastructure projects, to massively redress the imbalance between the small number of "haves," and the vast numbers of "have nots." Lord Maitreya's call for SHARING, will become state policy...

Then the Day of Declaration and the Ascended Masters will officially externalise the Spiritual Hierarchy...The "World Teacher" (his title) will be revealed and exposed to full publicity and he will introduce the other Masters, initially including Master Jesus, Master Koothumi and Master Racoczi (Saint Germain.)

Then the secrecy and "national security" restrictions will be lifted on aetheric energy devices.....and many such devices will be marketed and sold over the counter to people all over the globe...and even the charity organisations will be distributing such devices to the needy in the most remote regions on earth...power for homes, but drawn independently of the electric grid, for example...

Many Lightworkers will be involved in obtaining, training, applying and teaching others how to use the aetheric energy based techology of Light. Then special environmental clean-up technologies will also be unvelied and purchased (with people's great abundance) by teams of world anti-pollution project members...many will volunteer, as the spirit of altruism, joy of service and deep dedication to helping others, as well as mother earth, takes hold in hearts and minds...

THEN GOVERNMENTS WORLDWIDE WILL ANNOUNCE UFO DISCLOSURE...the media and science will be onboard with this and the reformed governments....the "national security" blocks having been lifted....First Contact will be officially announced, before the mass landings are allowed...(we do have an emergency alternative plan, though.)

After several mass fly-overs, each getting vaster and vaster...the GFL will also station the motherships in orbit and decloak...so ALL WILL SEE THEM WITHOUT FAIL....The press will report the "cities in the sky." They will be seen by all and also on TV and in the papers, clearly.

In response, the people and governments will invite the Mass landings with joy...MASS LANDINGS using millions of scout ships, globally, landing in every open space, national parks, rural fields, public greens, etc....Not in city centres, though, unless parkland. They will be met by officials and the people will surround their craft.

ET personnel will be formally introduced to the world and seen on TVs everywhere...They will be seen with political leaders from the caretaker regimes, as well as GFL Ground Crew personnel. The initial tranche will be humanoids and people will be surprised at how "normal" they appear, although wearing strange clothing and carrying exotic equipment...Technologies to share with all, freely.

After the mass landings, the technology roll out programmes will include GFL technologies and techniques, also, alongside the more backward Illuminoid devices, already distributed, which include some Atlantean technologies..The Sirians and others will be offering replicator devices, to help manifest numerous items, including food, clothing and any molecular stucture...

The trials of the Illuminoid families will commence, for the interest and education of the entire world to witness...

As you see, the steps are dynamic and bold....each one starts and triggers the next to start, in close succession...like a line of dominoes...The destination is the Light Chamber, where all ascendees are due to make their ultimate transformations...

The GFL Ground Crew will be active in supporting all steps, but our public announcements will only be completed at the same time as First Contact....we are a mirror of the GFL Flight Crew, and together victorious...

Selamat Kasijaram Zau.. (Sirian for "be blessed in the love and joy of spirit...!")

~~~~~~~~

viking

Dear Viking,

Forgive me, as wonderful as that all sounds, I am at a lost as to why you think that all is going to happen. To me it sounds like a fantasy. Basically you seem to be saying that the average Joe and Jane will be saved without taking responsibility for doing anything to save themselves and their world. They are rescued, as if by a knight in shining armour just like in a Disney movie. I must sound harsh, and I apologize for that. I guess I feel that reality as we know it is about to implode. And I believe the average family can't wait around to be saved, but must pull themselves up by the boots straps to help themselves, their families, and their communities get through the immenient financial collaspe that will throw the world in turmoil for a while until we can reset the order of the civilized world. And by we, I mean us humans.

It is not that I do not believe in a spiritual hierarchy, or other dimensions, or aliens, and that eventually disclosure of aliens will be announced. I just can't find the logic behind another reality saving our behinds for what we created ourselves! Can you explain the logic, or is this reasoning all speculation based on faith?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Tane Mahuta
30th July 2011, 04:11
Still money based, complete with a new hierarchy & a messiah to watch over us.

Nobody will need payment, as all will be extremely wealthy and comfortable...with no debts, no taxes, no lack and no worries...In spite of this,
others will still work for a wage, as they prefer to and are used to that lifestyle...
A contradiction.
Sounds very much like the zeitgeist cult.

I too concur!!

A new cycle will not have,

A heirachal structure
Money, finance
A central control system
A single person/thing at the center.

nuff said

TM

jcocks
30th July 2011, 09:01
No way - we're in for a hefty serving of chaos for main course, accompanied by liberal side-dishes of fear and uncertainty.

If you don't focus on the light in these coming few years you'll risk losing it...What we call "death" is a very real possibility.
There are still *PLENTY* of entities out there who do not want us to "ascend" - and they will do everything - and I do mean *EVERYTHING* in their power to try and stop the process from happening. "In their power" is the important bit here - because they really don't have any power except for that which we give them, and they know that! But the clincher is that there are still many on this planet that don't.

Equally dangerous is believing in some airy-fairy new-age belief in sudden miraculous change where everyone is fine and happy going into the new-age holding hands. It's not going to happen that way. How often do you need to look around you to see that?

We're in no way going to face the doom-and-gloom scenarios that have been painted over the years - but we are still facing times when we are going to have to focus on the light beyond the darkness, and we are going to be called upon soon to use our powers of discernment more than ever before.

I just don't think we have any idea what we're in for - well, we have some idea, but a lot of the information we've had on what is going to happen is simply wrong..... We're going to have to rely on what little we know to reassure those around us.

Whatever way you look at it, I just don't think there is any way to avoid the fact that we're facing difficult times ahead, but it's going to be one heck on an adventure, and it's going to be more than worth it!

viking
30th July 2011, 09:06
Dear Lightbearers,

~~~~~~~~

viking

Dear Viking,

Forgive me, as wonderful as that all sounds, I am at a lost as to why you think that all is going to happen. To me it sounds like a fantasy. Basically you seem to be saying that the average Joe and Jane will be saved without taking responsibility for doing anything to save themselves and their world. They are rescued, as if by a knight in shining armour just like in a Disney movie. I must sound harsh, and I apologize for that. I guess I feel that reality as we know it is about to implode. And I believe the average family can't wait around to be saved, but must pull themselves up by the boots straps to help themselves, their families, and their communities get through the immenient financial collaspe that will throw the world in turmoil for a while until we can reset the order of the civilized world. And by we, I mean us humans.

It is not that I do not believe in a spiritual hierarchy, or other dimensions, or aliens, and that eventually disclosure of aliens will be announced. I just can't find the logic behind another reality saving our behinds for what we created ourselves! Can you explain the logic, or is this reasoning all speculation based on faith?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

Hello Mr Davis, hope you're well ect

Yes I know exactly how you feel, how can it happen. With the mind set that we have been gifted with, our thoughts have been controlled more than anyone can imagine.

Our mind set has been steered toward a reality that we have all created before our eyes. But you must understand that yes we have created what we have, BUT the ptb have manipulated our lives toward their own selfish needs. They have manipulated our thought processes in the direction where they wanted us to go.

Yes we have freewill but it has been very cleverley taken away from us by devious means. So how can we change the current pattern that we are presented with daily?? The only way we can do this is to take our minds beyond what we are used to everyday.

The thread here I posted gives you a pretty good idea of what type of change we would need to happen when the current system collapses and a new Paradigm begins. We need to take our thoughts to the new way. The power of consciousness is all powerful and will ultimately take us to the New World. We only have to IMAGINE what type of every day patterns need to change.

Is this LOGIC? ... Tell me, I think everyday of how to change the pattern!

The current system is about to go ballistic and we will all experience some bad things before we get to the final hurdle. Change is upon us here as we speak and some wonderful things are about to unfold before our eyes. Have faith Mr Davies, and believe that we can change this ridiculous reality that we are engulfed in.

We are the 'Knights in Shining armour' ...

Lets do an exercise shall we... anyone please.

Think for a moment>>>>>

Write a list of 20 things that you would like to change for the New Paradigm...think about them... Let me know.

Another reality is just a thought away!

Food for thought.

viking

edit...A quick note I'm not suggesting for one minute that I agree with all the content in the original post... but many I do.

Bryn ap Gwilym
30th July 2011, 09:34
viking Hi

Where did the info from your last comment come from please?

viking
30th July 2011, 09:36
Hi Bryn ...

Well let me put it this way...the comments came from my mind! ;-) Me.

viking

afflicto
30th July 2011, 09:38
I don't know where you got this from but this is crazy-talk to me.
That's my humble opinion anyway.

Disclosure will probably never happen. If it would, it would have happened a very long time ago anyway.

pyriel
30th July 2011, 10:34
I dont think any positive ET race is going to baby-sit us by rescuing the entire planet. If one does, it's very likely a negative race. Money is a joke and just needs to exit the picture completely.

As for the arrests, I would think alot would be cuffed but I think several would 'escape' and not be found. I dont think most positive ETs would want to come down or mass land until we stop alot of stuff, one being the production of nuclear material.

Who knows how things will turn out. We'll be finding out sooner then later tho.

finally there!!!
30th July 2011, 13:02
why don't we just take some of the good points out of the info and focus on that.
its what always works for me:peace:

Tane Mahuta
30th July 2011, 13:16
Dear Lightbearers,

Lets do an exercise shall we... anyone please.

Think for a moment>>>>>

Write a list of 20 things that you would like to change for the New Paradigm...think about them... Let me know.

Another reality is just a thought away!

Food for thought.

viking

Perhaps this deserves it's own thread.

TM

NeverMind
30th July 2011, 14:02
PS: Could someone give me some info on channeling? How does it happen?

You could start with automatic writing, if you're that interested.
But - and I am sure many will dislike me profoundly for saying this - don't go there.
You don't know WHO or WHAT is coming through, which makes any information "channelled" dubious at best, and extremely dangerous to your psychological integrity at worst.

Maia Gabrial
30th July 2011, 14:03
Hey there, Viking
I'm just wondering if the GFL will treat us better than what has been done to us so far by the alien-infested PTB....just a thought...
It's hard to tell what is true with all the information/disinformation flying around. Who knows? Maybe the GFL is getting a bad rap....Only time will tell....

NeverMind
30th July 2011, 14:06
Can you give us a date when this will begin????

Yes, may we have a timetable, please? :)
It doesn't have to be up-to-the-minute; an approximate time-frame (which month of which year) would do.

viking
30th July 2011, 14:21
Hey there, Viking
Maybe the GFL will treat us better than what our own has done to us so far....just a thought...

Slightly off topic...but relevent ...

Here's a thought ...I wonder if the GFL would permit this on other Planets...?? hmmmm bet they know more about the 'The Universal Laws of Nature' than some of the idiots running this Planet!!...would they treat us better...??

Watch it til the end >>>and weep!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es6U00LMmC4&feature=player_embedded

viking

firstlook
30th July 2011, 14:41
I think these are great things to think about. It helps to lay out a goal. Thats one thing my dad told me to do when I was younger. If you want something, make a plan and work on it anyway you can. Thats all you can do.

oh and, "just keep going, you have nothing to lose".

Camilo
30th July 2011, 16:16
Well Viking, it sounds like a nice script for the next Spilberg movie.