PDA

View Full Version : PLS help in research info if you have on the TAZO Stone found in 1987 Red Sea Earthqu

Samarkis
2nd June 2010, 22:09
I am looking for info on the TAZO stone that turned up after the 1987 Red Sea Earthquakes......

I will be contacting Steve Smith if he has any further info......very curious that more info is not available......I am following a hunch of something to do with the Gulf of Aden.......

Any help is appreciated!!

Rocky_Shorz
2nd June 2010, 22:59
“No one really knows when where or how Tazo first came into being, but must
tazoologists believe it has been around in one form or another for the past 7,000 years.
The earliest known record of Tazo is the Tazo Stone, discovered by a team of
archeologists and Tazo Scholars in the late 1880’s when a solar eclipse caused unusually
low tides in the Red Sea. Once the arcane language of the stone was translated, it was a
simple task to reintroduce the Tazo into society.”

This made me remember that the old Pirates of the Carribean who used to say
“HARRRRRR” an obscene amount of times per day found an old Aztec chest full of
what they believed to be gold coins. These coins were in fact ancient Aztec Tazos owned
by the great Mual Hattabi. The pirates who stole these Tazo’s for any reason apart from
killing people or playing were cursed severely, and the name “Salam Har” was translated
by the pirate lingo to be “Slammer” (the Ancient Aztecs gave gave directions on how to
translate their language so simpletons like pirates could pronounce the word “Salam Har”
correctly – go figure). These Slammers numbered 283 in total which were in turn passed
down from pirate generation to pirate generation until only 3 remained above water.
These 3 currently reside in the 3 different corners of the world: 1 in the International
Tazo and Roleplaying Gamer’s Museum of New Hampshire, another in The Ancient
History of Aztecian Games and other affiliated Bloodsports Museum, and the final rests
in Randy Adamsworth’s Petroleum Diner in the middle of the Australian outback.

Ok now that that’s done, I can continue. As I was saying – these disks were originally
used back in 5,000 BC by the ancient Aztecs and were much thicker than they are today.
These were made of gold and were originally used by Aztec warriors in duels. They had
slightly serrated edges and each warrior took turns in throwing his disk or “Salam har” at
his opponent (“Salam Har” roughly translated means “Gold Disc”). You have to
understand that these disks were pretty damn heavy and in the duel the if the opponent on
the receiving end flinched, he would be declared the loser.

not the same you will hear from the Tea story... ;-)

Rocky_Shorz
2nd June 2010, 23:35
Spaniards are famous for owning the seas, I found it curious on one of their islands a town named Tazo

Tazo Location (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Tazo,+Vallehermoso,+Espa%C3%B1a&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=43.443045,77.871094&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Tazo,+Vallehermoso,+Province+of+Santa+Cruz+d e+Tenerife,+Canary+Islands,+Spain&ll=28.177085,-17.322865&spn=0.023719,0.038023&t=h&z=15)

any relation to the Aztecs the pirates or the tablet found in the red sea?

Samarkis
3rd June 2010, 01:40
Thx for this Rockyshorz.....I also came across a Tazo lecture on amazon.com with only one copy available on freemasonry & supposed to discuss the buddha of palestine???? I of course ordered the cd and will let you know any new info I get.......interesting to note........no one says which town or country these caves are found in that the Tazo stone was found...........I suspect Egypt or Saudi Arabia.......as they tend to suppress artifacts. I have some interesting ideas in regards to similar symbols......hmmmmmmmm.

In Light!

Bauzer
3rd June 2010, 04:23
Man, you just can't get anything valuable on the internet about this. Its all about the friggin tea and starbucks!

Rocky_Shorz
3rd June 2010, 04:24
I wasn't able to find an image anywhere...

what had me curious in my search was seeing the Freemasons tied to the Aztec artifacts for their 4th degree ceremony...

Picked up by Spaniards or Pirates hauled back to Europe and ended up with the masons you're right this could be a very interesting story following it back 7000 years...

10,000 years ago, the water off the Baja California coast was 160 feet lower and a huge nation of Indians lived there and some symbols being found are Mayan.

If you look in my album you'll see a firestone I picked up used to transfer fire from one location to another, the original bic lighter...

Interesting you put a coal in the center and set it so the wind blows across it creating a blow torch coming out the other side...

it was strange, I picked it up because it looked like Mickey Mouse, but the moment I touched it I had visions and saw it being used by what I think was a shaman fireman...

Rocky_Shorz
3rd June 2010, 07:10
Thx for this Rockyshorz.....I also came across a Tazo lecture on amazon.com with only one copy available on freemasonry & supposed to discuss the buddha of palestine???? I of course ordered the cd and will let you know any new info I get.......interesting to note........no one says which town or country these caves are found in that the Tazo stone was found...........I suspect Egypt or Saudi Arabia.......as they tend to suppress artifacts. I have some interesting ideas in regards to similar symbols......hmmmmmmmm.

In Light!

Hey just noticed Tazo is the author/speaker... no info on the Tazo stone...

Rocky_Shorz
3rd June 2010, 07:14
but then again, maybe the Freemasons would use it in their ceremonies...

Tazo is a metal with a yellowish golden color. It is often mistaken for gold, but it is harder and has a much higher melting point.

Attributes:
Tazo naturally absorbs little bits of magical energy from the environment and stores them. Not much, however, in its natural state. It can be detected by those magically sensitive as it has a slight dweomer.

Uses:
When patterned correctly using runes and various arcane techniques, Tazo can be used to store quite a bit of magic. The ancients used them as batteries and had techniques of using them to infuse Eris with magical force. Today, mages use Tazo in the construction of various artifacts, particularly those use to store spells or energy.

Samarkis
3rd June 2010, 14:41
Thank you sooo much for yr help! It makes sense about it storing energy...........Just interestingly there is a picture of the stone on tazo tea site...........
http://tazo.com/tazo.asp?init=
(you need to click at the link says- "What is Tazo" and a page comes up with a picture of part of the stone.......)

I am sure it is part of a larger temple site.........but of course no new info..........I am sure their authorities are keeping it shush.......
apparently many places by the red sea is riddled with caves......so hard to know which area is being talked about.......They do keep finding artifacts in the caves.............http://news.discovery.com/videos/archaeo-worlds-oldest-ropes-found.html

Along with charriot wheels,etc.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/04/050423191506.htm

This above article hints that there were temples made along the coasts.......

Thank you for any & all help !!!

Samson
31st August 2010, 12:59
http://unlockedwisdom.com/blog/2010/01/12/bono-starbucks-good-for-christians-no/ on the bottom is some info on the tazo stone. But bauzer is right theres hardly anything interesting to be found on the internet. Tazo is Sumerian and means ' river of life'. Tazos adios, good luck!

Samarkis
31st August 2010, 13:34
Very opinionated site.......Thx for the further info tho.....I would reccomend you see Zeitgeist: the Movie.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pgRUpDDrb0

I think you'd be surprised how much christianity and many religions have the same underlying theme.......

http://unlockedwisdom.com/blog/2010/01/12/bono-starbucks-good-for-christians-no/ on the bottom is some info on the tazo stone. But bauzer is right theres hardly anything interesting to be found on the internet. Tazo is Sumerian and means ' river of life'. Tazos adios, good luck!

Samson
1st September 2010, 19:51
i agree on the opinionated point you made Samarkis. Imho it was worth a minute or two. Have you contacted Tazotea? You mentioned they have a picture of the stone on their site. It wouldnt surprise me if they are 'delighted' to get your research going... tell em its for a schoolproject or something... Its worth a try takes just a minute and the option is easely overlooked.
Maybe this suggestion is to simple thinking from my side, but depending on how and who's asking they might bring up some hints that get you going.
Isnt zeitgeist opinionated too? (serious) Seen it, long time ago liked it, but it is opinionated in my opinion. Not relevant tho. Lookin forward to see where your research goes. GL