PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE it here!

Carolin
30th July 2011, 09:26
I love everything about this forum. It's has all my favourite subjects like natural health, spiritual growth, conspiracy theories, earth changes and now Elenin. The members are diverse and very intelligent. I can come here and not worry about being attacked for giving my opinion or some jerk trying to pick me up. And I really appreciate that there are dedicated moderators who are firm but fair. The only negative is that I'm getting less work done!

Thanks Avalonians for making me feel at home!! :grouphug:

Teakai
30th July 2011, 09:45
Me too, Carolin. I think it's a great place.

Lord Sidious
30th July 2011, 10:08
I love everything about this forum. It's has all my favourite subjects like natural health, spiritual growth, conspiracy theories, earth changes and now Elenin. The members are diverse and very intelligent. I can come here and not worry about being attacked for giving my opinion or some jerk trying to pick me up. And I really appreciate that there are dedicated moderators who are firm but fair. The only negative is that I'm getting less work done!

No worries, just send a cheque to
Uncle Sidious
Sith Temple
Coruscant

Thanks.:p

Omni
30th July 2011, 11:00
I agree. Avalon is like a safe haven for people with stories like mine. I've only been called insane once here and that was in PM. Pretty much every other site I'm on I've been pretty viciously attacked. It's such a degenerating effect on me. I was on the Icke forum for a while before this one. I noticed a huge energy shift in me after finding Avalon. Being called crazy every day and arguing over my own sanity had a bad effect on me.

People here are much more developed than most forums in terms of character flaws. Every forum has it's up and downs. Overall Avalon is the best forum on the net IMHO.

Welcome Carolin :)

Lord Sidious
30th July 2011, 11:05
I agree. Avalon is like a safe haven for people with stories like mine. I've only been called insane once here and that was in PM. Pretty much every other site I'm on I've been pretty viciously attacked. It's such a degenerating effect on me. I was on the Icke forum for a while before this one. I noticed a huge energy shift in me after finding Avalon. Being called crazy every day and arguing over my own sanity had a bad effect on me.

People here are much more developed than most forums in terms of character flaws. Every forum has it's up and downs. Overall Avalon is the best forum on the net IMHO.

You mean you're NOT a nut? :p

Calz
30th July 2011, 11:43

But ... m'lord ... :hail: :hail: :hail: you promoted him to a full fledged Nugget (with honors) long ago. Don't you remember????

AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG ... no m'lord ................ nnnnnnoooooooooooo

Lord Sidious
30th July 2011, 11:52

But ... m'lord ... :hail: :hail: :hail: you promoted him to a full fledged Nugget (with honors) long ago. Don't you remember????

Maybe I have alzheimers and don't recall? :p

atlantianferret
30th July 2011, 11:56
Me too although I rarely post.

Feel comforted in there is no normal and most people are insane, by definition, from time to time.

ulli
30th July 2011, 13:13

Maybe I have alzheimers and don't recall? :p

But you do remember, great Lord!
It was just a simply typo

" you mean you're NOT a NU (gge) T ?

Tane Mahuta
30th July 2011, 13:33

Uncle Sidious
Sith Temple
Coruscant

By Divine Right(given to me by myself) I hereby place a tax on the cheque, in the form of a "Carbon Tax"

& the monies will be used for re forestation.

send cheque to

The Forest Investment Bank,
att The Preident
Nigeria

TM

Lord Sidious
30th July 2011, 13:35

Uncle Sidious
Sith Temple
Coruscant

By Divine Right(given to me by myself) I hereby place a tax on the cheque, in the form of a "Carbon Tax"

& the monies will be used for re forestation.

send cheque to

The Forest Investment Bank,
att The Preident
Nigeria

TM

What will you enforce your tax with?
I have star destroyers and stormtroopers.

Tane Mahuta
30th July 2011, 13:36

Me too although I rarely post.

Feel comforted in there is no normal and most people are insane, by definition, from time to time.

Hi Carolin, ferret! welcome to Avalon. A place where one must also , have a sense of Humour!

TM

Billy
30th July 2011, 13:49
Bill hosts the nicest nugget house in the land :thumb:

jsb_swampfox
30th July 2011, 13:52

He's A Nugget

Jake
30th July 2011, 14:10

Uncle Sidious
Sith Temple
Coruscant

Do NOT bounce a check to a Sigh Lord!!! :sarcastic:

Lord Sidious
30th July 2011, 14:21

Uncle Sidious
Sith Temple
Coruscant

Do NOT bounce a check to a Sigh Lord!!! :sarcastic:

Misspelling the name of the order isn't a good idea either, Jake Jake Binks.

Calz
30th July 2011, 14:33
Misspelling the name of the order isn't a good idea either, Jake Jake Binks.

Ya don't tug on superman's cape ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=iw&v=7rXvtTnwKFs

Ontarioguy
30th July 2011, 14:33
Hi Carolin, yess this place can become rather addicting....lol. It is a great site indeed! :) I am glad to hear you are enjoying it here. Say did your city get any crazy weather yesterday?? Cause we sure did.

Camilo
30th July 2011, 16:11

It's great you feel the way you do. That has been my experience as well. This is a microcosmos, and I believe there is a little of everything in here.

Tony
30th July 2011, 16:26
It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.

I suppose i like it!

Lord Sidious
30th July 2011, 16:30
Good ol pinealnugget, man of a few words! :p

Sesan
30th July 2011, 18:46
I'm hooked too! Information overload. So much to read and so little time......just ask my wife as she is adding to the "honey-do-list".

aranuk
30th July 2011, 19:12
It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.It is a special place. It is a special place.

I suppose i like it!
Could you repeat that Tony?

Stan

Star
30th July 2011, 19:24
Dear Carolin,

Thanks for your great post. I have not been here that long but feel the same as you. I have met so many wonderful friends and learned so much..I find myself spending hours here as there is so much of interest. I want to welcome you and I know you will have many friends and find this a great place to hang out when the world out there is falling apart, and the tv news is nothing but lies and craziness. Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Love & Light,
Star

nearing
30th July 2011, 19:30
I left another high profile forum at a time when I was very high on the 'Leaderboard' (#5 of 250,000 members at any given time). It deteriorated slowly over time as more and more shills for the Corporations and Government came in and argued with ANYONE who had some sense and had something had to say. It was horrible. Many of my friends there begged me to stay but I just couldn't wade into the mud anymore.

Here, I feel a sense of community and spiritual support. We all seem to be on the same side. We have our small disagreements but they are so minor and I know when to walk away now after being battle shocked from that 'other' place.

I love it too, Carolin. :luv:

craig mitchell
31st July 2011, 04:52
Yes, I agree with the thread theme, however, my wife just waltzed in the room and announced, "If you get off the forum, we could have a relationship!"
Women would know what that means, men might look for a winking eye to go with the announcement, but not I

Regards, Craig

ghostrider
31st July 2011, 05:14
here it's tax free , free love, and no war, or weapons and no one gets blown up in the name of FREEDOM..... YOU ARE FREE to express your opinion and free to get your but kicked if you go off your rocker, but the same one that kicked you will help you back up and put you back on the path with no axes to grind. I second the motion I love it here also... remember where ever you go- there you are. I'm giddy today.

Lord Sidious
31st July 2011, 05:21
Aha! Ofra time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BkeKNEi-AQ

Calz
31st July 2011, 05:22
I'm giddy today.

Giddy-up there ghostrider.

gigha
31st July 2011, 05:31
I enjoy Avalon very much, but i am still struggling with the question.
How many Carrot's does it take to make a nugget?

Lord Sidious
31st July 2011, 05:45
I enjoy Avalon very much, but i am still struggling with the question.
How many Carrot's does it take to make a nugget?

None, but they can straighten nuggets out a lot.

Davidallany
31st July 2011, 07:52
Aha! Ofra time.
Afra'a rocks.
Sorry about if the translation is not exact.

ROoBR_WPxbg
A Tender Hand
Oh..she had a tender hand. No man dared touch her. Her lips were crimson, charming. Only for kisses were they made. Oh, Mother..only for kisses were they made. Oh..black eyes, she had. Light and shade clashed within it, on her forehead, there still trembled. The freshness of youth, full of beauty. Oh, Mother, the freshness of youth, full of beauty.
Oh..and evening came, and night, Silently, shadow kissed shadow. Then, she gave her heart to him.
All her heart, she gave to him.
Oh, Mother..all her heart, she gave to him.
Oh..she had a tender hand.

Svn27sYij3A&feature=related

Oh rock of my existence ,object of my desire, my strength and my support. You are the rock of my existence . Fly, oh Dove, and hear me with my harp and melodies.Bring rejoice and poem. Put your ear to my song and come now. Don't distract, don't disturb, take your hunting and let's take a trip. Let's delight ourselves and satisfy ourselves. Let's drink from the font of the knowledge.

Davidallany
1st August 2011, 07:28
What a great place to meet great people. And like the Lord says
It's Afra'a time
ya13xD3c62M

loveandgratitude
1st August 2011, 23:48
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2690/4193972809_d0d1645636.jpg

WhiteFeather
2nd August 2011, 00:28
Carolin, Great Post, i agree too..this place is addictive and awesome...Hope thats not a pick up line.

Referee
2nd August 2011, 03:10
It is a great place with great minds Looking for the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97r8P-Fms24

TWINCANS
2nd August 2011, 03:16
Yes, I agree with the thread theme, however, my wife just waltzed in the room and announced, "If you get off the forum, we could have a relationship!"
Women would know what that means, men might look for a winking eye to go with the announcement, but not I

Regards, Craig

Wholeheartedly agree with the thread, Carolin!
But for me it's the opposite. My husband looks into the computer room from time to time to says 'Oh, you're on Avalon again' in THAT tone.

Calz
2nd August 2011, 03:21

Regards, Craig

Wholeheartedly agree with the thread, Carolin!
But for me it's the opposite. My husband looks into the computer room from time to time to says 'Oh, you're on Avalon again' in THAT tone.

You can always "threaten" him with Facebook :scared::jaw::scared: