PDA

View Full Version : Red alert!! Right-wing extremist attack!!! Many killed and injured in unexpected terr

Lord Sidious
30th July 2011, 10:47
RED ALERT!! RIGHT-WING EXTREMIST ATTACK!!! MANY KILLED AND INJURED IN UNEXPECTED TERRORIST STRIKE

BOSTON (AP) Police and National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed Sunday by elements of a para-military right wing extremist faction. Military & Law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist militia faction has citizens who have links to the radical right wing tax protest movement. Gage blamed the militia for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue officers.

The Governor, who described the group’s organizers as "terrorists," issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the governments efforts to secure law & order.

The law enforcement team augmented by elements of the National Guard were sent to raid a militia arsenal after wide spread refusal of right wing extremists to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.
This decision followed a meeting in early July between government & law enforcement which authorized the confiscation of the illegal arms, known as the weapons of choice among criminals and militia's.
One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out "that none of these people would have been killed had right wing extremists obeyed the law and turned over the weapons voluntarily."

Police & Government forces initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons & ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with
resistance from heavily armed militia extremists who had been tipped off regarding the governments plans.

During a tense standoff in Lexington's town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right wing extremists. Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizens blamed the government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, heavily armed militia groups from surrounding areas had
descended upon the police and guard units. Colonel Smith finding his forces overmatched by militia mobs, ordered a retreat.

Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor has also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government. Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as "ringleaders" of the extremist militia faction, remain at large.

SOURCE

Revolution Begins, Boston, 1776 (as covered by the Associated Press)
Compiled By Charles Norton and New American Magazine

I hear you wondering why?
Ok, the points are these, for one thing, the founders are the types that are being repressed today, so that shows you the types in Washington DC.
Secondly, I wanted to show how the media can slant anything they wish to conform to their agenda, like we see with that Norwegian nutcase.

Snoweagle
30th July 2011, 11:01
Rather pleased that some Americans are standing up. In my opinion in the wrong manner though the corrupt US government left them no choice. In fact the Government agencies were expecting this so they could ratchet up even further the State control over the population.

Personally I believe taking back the government and collapsing Corporations and Financial Institutions is the preferred method. However, the western populations are sheep and now glued to the influence of corporate "experts" manifesting these staged assaults. You can be in no doubt, that FEMA have been planning this for years.

Lord Sidious
30th July 2011, 11:04
You might wanna read the footnote again Snoweagle.

toothpick
30th July 2011, 11:11
Thanks Lord Sidious.
You really had me going there for a minute, man, excellant.
250 yrs ago and it resonates like it happened yesterday.

toothpick

Calz
30th July 2011, 11:16
Thanks Lord Sidious.
You really had me going there for a minute, man, excellant.
250 yrs ago and it resonates like it happened yesterday.

toothpick

Lol

I knew better from the tone of the title and cut to the chase (at the bottom).

Was expecting a joke ... so I was only partly correct :laser:

PurpleLama
30th July 2011, 11:36
that was freaking awesome!

greybeard
30th July 2011, 11:59
Nothing changes (till it does)
The names change, the dates change.
History repeats
The story remains similar.
Human nature evolves slowly.
I suspect we are evolving more rapidly.
Our potential and ability to be loving towards the other is growing.
May it be so.
C

Taurean
30th July 2011, 12:02
Like they say "One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist."

Snoweagle
30th July 2011, 12:24
Thank you:-)
the facial dripping custard may impact my enthusiasm for prompt responses in future:-)

Deedee
30th July 2011, 13:00
Lord Sid: SOURCE

Ok, the points are these, for one thing, the founders are the types that are being repressed today, so that shows you the types in Washington DC.
Secondly, I wanted to show how the media can slant anything they wish to conform to their agenda, like we see with that Norwegian nutcase.

This is such an interesting parallel going on here. You speak of 1776 something of which I am currently focused upon right now in regard to Astrology. On August 28th Saturn returns to 14 degrees of Libra, which is its original position in the 1776 birth chart of the United States. The US Saturn return actually began in the fall of 2010, marking a great turning point in the balance of power for U.S. Leadership. Saturn in Libra presents many challenges for those in positions of authority. At the time of the last U.S. Saturn return in 1981, the attempted assassination of President Reagan occurred. Karmic challenges for the Saturn father figure of the nation are once again re-emphasized.

blake
30th July 2011, 15:42
History repeats
May it be so.
C

Dear Chris,

I am wondering why you think that our potential and ability to be loving towards other humans is growing? My observations lead me to beleive that human nature hasn't changed much over the centuries. It often seems to me that somehow there is an invisible, controlling ratio, built into humanity, that keeps a strict balance of the good, the bad, and the inbetween in order to prevent humans from evolving into a more honest, moral, kind, and caring society. It apears to me that there will always be people who want more power to be king of the mountain, yet fewer who will actually gain power to do what is best for the people. It appears that where ever I move, where ever I work etc, the same types of individuals show up. They may have different names, as you suggest, but their actions and morals they display daily are from the same script. I believe inthe law of attraction. And I belevie one can consciously surround onerself with higher quality people. Yet, the basic ratio of good people, to bad people, to inbetween people of any shade seems to stay the same within sociiety at large. I think we all have the potential to be loving and kind, but daily, consistant kindness is a rare commodity in many humans, becasue of this seeminly necessary factor to keep this ratio in balance at all times. Of course, these are just my limited observations, and my humble opinion; but I am curious as to what you have observed that I appearently have not for you to have come to a differnt conclusion than I have.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

blake
30th July 2011, 16:00
Lord Sid: SOURCE

This is such an interesting parallel going on here. You speak of 1776 something of which I am currently focused upon right now in regard to Astrology. On August 28th Saturn returns to 14 degrees of Libra, which is its original position in the 1776 birth chart of the United States. The US Saturn return actually began in the fall of 2010, marking a great turning point in the balance of power for U.S. Leadership. Saturn in Libra presents many challenges for those in positions of authority. At the time of the last U.S. Saturn return in 1981, the attempted assassination of President Reagan occurred. Karmic challenges for the Saturn father figure of the nation are once again re-emphasized.

Hello Deedee,

I find that interesting about what happened during the last Saturn return in the USA chart. I am wondering if you have gone through all the Saturn returns to find some sort of predictable pattern? And what if anything is different about this Saturn return from the others?
Now, what I am about to write is pure speculation. As a matter of fact it is probably a bunch pf poppycock; nevertheless, it has popped into my mind for whatever reason. I believe a vortex of of blinding energy is starting to spin into a deadly tornado of evernts for the month of August. And I am wondering if the old Lammas tales of the divine sacrificial rights of kings will come in to play during this Lammas season? I have always feared an assassination of Obama, perhaps it will be played out this month?

This is all just unaccounted for speculation.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

Deedee
30th July 2011, 16:11
Hello Deedee,

I find that interesting about what happened during the last Saturn return in the USA chart. I am wondering if you have gone through all the Saturn returns to find some sort of predictable pattern? And what if anything is different about this Saturn return from the others?
Now, what I am about to write is pure speculation. As a matter of fact it is probably a bunch pf poppycock; nevertheless, it has popped into my mind for whatever reason. I believe a vortex of of blinding energy is starting to spin into a deadly tornado of evernts for the month of August. And I am wondering if the old Lammas tales of the divine sacrificial rights of kings will come in to play during this Lammas season? I have always feared an assassination of Obama, perhaps it will be played out this month?

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

No I have not gone through all the Saturn returns but Karma is the focus on "Today's Agenda"... watch for the fall! As I said and I will say this agian.. what you do will come back to you!...

ndroock1
30th July 2011, 16:23

I don't blame him for missing the point. - In this time of info overload we have to be considerate with the readers of our posts, i.e. use as little words as possible to get the message through.

Deedee
30th July 2011, 16:25

I don't blame him for missing the point. - In this time of info overload we have to be considerate with the readers of our posts, i.e. use as little words as possible to get the message through.

Yeh sure if clarity is involved!

sygh
30th July 2011, 16:35
RED ALERT!! RIGHT-WING EXTREMIST ATTACK!!! MANY KILLED AND INJURED IN UNEXPECTED TERRORIST STRIKE

BOSTON (AP) Police and National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed Sunday by elements of a para-military right wing extremist faction. Military & Law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist militia faction has citizens who have links to the radical right wing tax protest movement. Gage blamed the militia for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue officers.

I was born in Massachusetts. Currently there are laws in Massachusetts for everything, including wiping your nose. I have often thought, that was the price Massachusetts paid for the their part in the American Revolution. Further, it is a predominantly Democratic state. The milita in Lexington wouldn't necessarily be right-winged extremeists, it would be a mixed bag of politicos. What a hoot! Ofcourse, the first shot starting the revolution was fired in Lexington, cute joke, Lord Nugget.

Read it to my 19 year old son, as if it was currently happening. Really had him going.

Deedee
30th July 2011, 16:37
I was born in Massachusetts. Currently there are laws in Massachusetts for everything, including wiping your nose. I have often thought, that was the price Massachusetts paid for the their part in the American Revolution. Further, it is a predominantly Democratic state. The milita in Lexington wouldn't necessarily be right-winged extremeists, it would be a mixed bag of politicos. What a hoot! Ofcourse, the first shot starting the revolution was fired in Lexington.

Have you ever considered "moving"? free will is a choice now but clamp down is coming... and quickly!

firstlook
30th July 2011, 17:16
"Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange."

blake
30th July 2011, 17:59
Hello Deedee,

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

No I have not gone through all the Saturn returns but Karma is the focus on "Today's Agenda"... watch for the fall! As I said and I will say this agian.. what you do will come back to you!...

Hello Deedee,

I agree with this fall. I doubt if any astrologer is ignoring the energies of Uranus and Pluto, in the tight, cardinal square of four Aries and five Pluto. These past few years have had so many larger than life planetary aspects happening. Last year at this time, as you are well aware, we had Saturn involved in the early degrees of LIbra making a T square. Perhaps the energies of Jupiter, at that time, conjunct uranus was adding a protective shield temporaily. The five months, last winter, of the full moon occurring at 29 degrees was quite ominious, especially with everything else going on. I could go on and on about these planetray aspects but you are quite aware of them. But now, something has changed, like the calm before the storm; the larger than life aspects seem to have stopped. The focus now appears to be mostly on Uranus and Pluto. Does this indicate that all the energetic patterns have been set up, and we are now waiting for one solitary match to explode it all, perhaps the September 27th lunation?

Years ago when I was at an Astrological convention, we sat around looking at the aspects occuring during this present time period and speculated on what could possibily happen to make land and money worthless. We concluded that it had to be the fall of the American government, and catastrophic earth violence. So years later it appears that our conclusion may be spot on. Years of seeing astrological energies seemingly predict the bigger cycles of life's occurences have given me the attitude of being very aware of what is happening around me so that I can side step all rolling boulders headed my way becasue there appears no way of stopping them. It seems you just have to be quick at getting out of their way. I think we all are about to face huge rolling boulders being tossed at us. May we all be aware and nimble enough to side step them

Yes, I agree Deedee, the fall if not before.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

sygh
31st July 2011, 05:26
I was born in Massachusetts. Currently there are laws in Massachusetts for everything, including wiping your nose. I have often thought, that was the price Massachusetts paid for the their part in the American Revolution. Further, it is a predominantly Democratic state. The milita in Lexington wouldn't necessarily be right-winged extremeists, it would be a mixed bag of politicos. What a hoot! Ofcourse, the first shot starting the revolution was fired in Lexington.

Have you ever considered "moving"? free will is a choice now but clamp down is coming... and quickly!

I was born there, which is not to say I live there. Currently, I'm tucked away in a backwater town the world seems to have forgotten exists.

Lord Sidious
6th November 2011, 16:48
Hello Deedee,

I agree with this fall. I doubt if any astrologer is ignoring the energies of Uranus and Pluto, in the tight, cardinal square of four Aries and five Pluto.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

I had some nugget mention uranus to me once.
I had already broken his jaw before I realised that was one word. :o

ktlight
6th November 2011, 17:23
Well, well well, LS. Your Irishness superseded your otherness!

STATIC
6th November 2011, 18:50
History repeats
May it be so.
C

Dear Chris,

I am wondering why you think that our potential and ability to be loving towards other humans is growing? My observations lead me to beleive that human nature hasn't changed much over the centuries. It often seems to me that somehow there is an invisible, controlling ratio, built into humanity, that keeps a strict balance of the good, the bad, and the inbetween in order to prevent humans from evolving into a more honest, moral, kind, and caring society. It apears to me that there will always be people who want more power to be king of the mountain, yet fewer who will actually gain power to do what is best for the people. It appears that where ever I move, where ever I work etc, the same types of individuals show up. They may have different names, as you suggest, but their actions and morals they display daily are from the same script. I believe inthe law of attraction. And I belevie one can consciously surround onerself with higher quality people. Yet, the basic ratio of good people, to bad people, to inbetween people of any shade seems to stay the same within sociiety at large. I think we all have the potential to be loving and kind, but daily, consistant kindness is a rare commodity in many humans, becasue of this seeminly necessary factor to keep this ratio in balance at all times. Of course, these are just my limited observations, and my humble opinion; but I am curious as to what you have observed that I appearently have not for you to have come to a differnt conclusion than I have.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

To the first part of the question by blake.

Actually the data on the subject of people around the world becoming less violent (or more loving) is quite clear. Although not many people can explain why this is the case.
Non the less it is so. Crime and violence towards other people has been dropping year after year. Although you would not get that impression if you watch tv or any other form of news.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/24/us/24crime.html

Cartomancer
6th November 2011, 18:57
You had me going for a minute. I was thinking "wow the mainstream media isn't talking about this even." Good one. Thought provoking.

Unified Serenity
6th November 2011, 19:00
Imagine what history would tell had the "rebels" not won, but King George and his well paid for military had won! The difference between then and now, is technology. They have it and we don't, and they know it. We only had a chance during the American Revolution because our boys often had superior weapons such as rifles vs. the muskets of King George and gorilla tactics which if the people can keep the government from winning through brute force will overcome the better funded and supplied military.

Sadly, most of us just want to make sure we can have our coffee / tea and football or other addictive programming daily.

music
6th November 2011, 19:04
We have vast numbers, US, and we have Love on our side :)

Unified Serenity
6th November 2011, 19:10
We have vast numbers, US, and we have Love on our side :)

Smiles, well we do, but we have lots of evidence of people just wanting to avoid everything.

Lord Sidious
6th November 2011, 19:10
Imagine what history would tell had the "rebels" not won, but King George and his well paid for military had won! The difference between then and now, is technology. They have it and we don't, and they know it. We only had a chance during the American Revolution because our boys often had superior weapons such as rifles vs. the muskets of King George and gorilla tactics which if the people can keep the government from winning through brute force will overcome the better funded and supplied military.

Sadly, most of us just want to make sure we can have our coffee / tea and football or other addictive programming daily.

Newsflash for you and the rest of our readers, they DID win.
They have entrapped the united states in debt since before the war began.

Unified Serenity
6th November 2011, 19:15
Newsflash for you and the rest of our readers, they DID win.
They have entrapped the united states in debt since before the war began.

But but but.... but........ it looked like we won, and we have had a lot of fun making fun of the queen et al for so long. We have our feigned freedom, wealth and war mongering abilities they have taken advantage of for so long. I imagine they have rather enjoyed letting the yanks do all the fighting for peace (smirk) I love that line, fighting for peace. oh well, you yet again turn my words with ultimate truth, but I think you get the gist of my message. To the victor goes the right to write the history of said event(s).

Lord Sidious
6th November 2011, 19:19
But but but.... but........ it looked like we won, and we have had a lot of fun making fun of the queen et al for so long. We have our feigned freedom, wealth and war mongering abilities they have taken advantage of for so long. I imagine they have rather enjoyed letting the yanks do all the fighting for peace (smirk) I love that line, fighting for peace. oh well, you yet again turn my words with ultimate truth, but I think you get the gist of my message. To the victor goes the right to write the history of said event(s).

You know the British army didn't leave America after they ''surrendered?''
And not only that, they came back in 1812 to burn records in DC pertaining to the debts of the USA.

Unified Serenity
6th November 2011, 19:21
And not only that, they came back in 1812 to burn records in DC pertaining to the debts of the USA.

Is that the same army as the Nazi's who have their Queen and Duke on the English throne today?

ThePythonicCow
6th November 2011, 19:39
Sometimes people regret that this is just a web forum, and that we are not all meeting in person.

Sometimes I am glad it's the other way around :p ;)

Caren
6th November 2011, 19:56
Hahahahaha...!!!

Lord Sidious
6th November 2011, 20:12

Is that the same army as the Nazi's who have their Queen and Duke on the English throne today?

Well, I think you may have your groups mixed up, but these nuggets are descendants of the nugget that was in charge back then.

Sometimes people regret that this is just a web forum, and that we are not all meeting in person.

Sometimes I am glad it's the other way around :p ;)

Well, what is a Sith Lord to do?
I didn't wanna just post ''bump'' and that post just screamed out to be quoted.
I couldn't resist the pun.