PDA

View Full Version : Law of Attraction - Does it work?

afflicto
30th July 2011, 11:08
I'm simply wondering if anyone has had success using the LOA.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Lord Sidious
30th July 2011, 11:14

Yes, it does work.
I have two friends I can quote as examples.
The first one has always wanted to learn traditional chinese medicine.
Well, one day, she went with example two to a part of Perth she never goes to.
Guess who she ran into? A TCM practitioner who took her on and started to train her.

Example two needed a new car.
She told us that she would get a grey audi.
She did.

Most people have had it work for them, even if they didn't realise it at the time.
The mind is the source of the most powerful form of energy there is, thought.

red_rose
30th July 2011, 11:32
I feel like it worked for me when i tried it.

I wanted to go and see a past life hypnotherapist, one trained by dolores cannon. I didn't have enough money, so isaid to the universe, if it is in line with my path and the highest good may i have money turn up that i can spend guiltlessly on the hypnotherapy.

Guess what.....i had a check turn up in the post for a speeding fine reimbursement. Apparently the speeding camera that caught me was faulty so they had to reimburse everyone who got a speeding fine from a certain time bracket. My speeding fine was like 3 years old.

cool huh.

Aint life magical sometimes! :)

I'm gonna try it again this week and see what happens.

Meesh
30th July 2011, 11:39
It has worked for me twice.

Anchor
30th July 2011, 11:48

Yes, lots and lots.

I don't consider the need for evidence to be all that important, I mean when it works it works - isn't that evidence enough ? Well, it was and is for me.

I have no interest in proving it to anyone else, since everyone has the potential to look into this for themselves.

skamandar
30th July 2011, 12:06
Works every time for me. And this is the most horrific thing in the world. I've spent the last couple of years being afraid to ask anything else but a beer and a meal per day.
An advice - be careful with LOA!
I had attracted some extremely ridiculous things, most of them if not all were ego driven. It ALWAYS comes with consequences...

atlantianferret
30th July 2011, 12:10
Works for sure. Even on the bad things. So watch your thoughts! Also it does require action sometimes.

The knowledge of this is ancient and you see it in all sorts of religious texts and other writings. They just don't call it LoA, however the concept or idea is expressed.

atlantianferret
30th July 2011, 12:12
Works every time for me. And this is the most horrific thing in the world. I've spent the last couple of years being afraid to ask anything else but a beer and a meal per day.
I had attracted some extremely ridiculous things, most of them if not all were ego driven. It ALWAYS comes with consequences...

Yes. The old saying. Be careful of what you wish for, you just might get it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Titan Orion
30th July 2011, 12:14
All the evidence one needs is in the experience itself. Its not the kind of thing that can be easily explained, so finding evidence to convince people is difficult I think. Many people shrug it off as coincedence, but only if you experience it will you really KNOW.

Eric J (Viking)
30th July 2011, 12:18
Yes it works 100% ... And I agree with Anchor ... no evidence neccesary.

The ptb know this, and also how it works, which is why you're stuck in this sad reality now.

If you know the rules and how it works, you can control the World. Simple.

viking

Taurean
30th July 2011, 12:19
I used to call it good luck or coincidence but now I think differently

Intent is a major component otherwise just about everybody would be a gambler of some sort.

DoubleHelix
30th July 2011, 12:50
There's an old saying that I like to use that tends to keeps my feet grounded "you make your own luck" - e.g. One cannot win the lottery if they don't buy a ticket.

In saying that when thoroughly analysed one could conclude that luck really doesn't exist at all, every meaningful coincidence and fortuitous event ultimately comes into existence due to a person's will, desire and intent.

I've personally experienced the Law of Attraction work on a number of occasions but as others have mentioned it may be one of those things that needs to be experienced to be believed. I find putting a pen to paper and outlining your desires can be rather effective.

Another thing you may find of interest is sigils - now they're fun.

Tigressa
30th July 2011, 13:18
Yes. I even had the visualization right down to the T-shirt the friend I needed help from was wearing! With this power, imagine if enough of us intend for a happy, healthy world!!

ulli
30th July 2011, 13:41
If you want to find out about it first hand, and not just from others, which after all, is only hearsay,
I would make this suggestion:
Alternate the "afflicto" handle with a different one...changing once a month,
And then "see" the difference this can make in your life.

As an alternative handle you might want to use something like "uppity", or "bendicion", or "brilliance"-
anything that doesn't have a negative limiting connotation like "afflicto".

In astrology language a planet is considered "afflicted" if it stands at a negative angle to another, which means it can't express it's full potential. In Spanish aflijido means "saddened".

Anyway, try it, and then make notes how you feel each month,
see the ups or downs, and which handle attracts more of the downs.

Mabe there are easier ways to test this, even...but that was the first thing that came to mind.

I could bore you with endless stories where the LoA showed itself in my life, and in ever-increasing scenarios...but as I said, unless it happens to you directly, it is only hearsay, only a mental game,
and thus can never reach your whole being.
Only that which is experienced at deeper levels than just theoretical can leave a lasting impression.

Tane Mahuta
30th July 2011, 13:48
"Be careful of what you wish for, you just might get it".

Here's my quote

"You don't get what you ask for, you get what you need!!"
(from experience)

TM

jjl
30th July 2011, 14:16
Help comes right on time, but never early.

dddanieljjjamesss
30th July 2011, 14:18
you can't just believe it
you've got to do it

it's gravity, and you have to realize what you're already attracting and attracted to in order to change the relationship and attract something new

Lord Sidious
30th July 2011, 14:25
you can't just believe it
you've got to do it

it's gravity, and you have to realize what you're already attracting and attracted to in order to change the relationship and attract something new

That is a key point, you already do it, conscious or not.
It is like gravity, your belief in it means nothing.

Eric J (Viking)
30th July 2011, 14:43
Heres a clue if you want to give it a go>>>

Words are useless in the 'thought process=manifestation' IMAGE is the 'key'

What I mean by this is it's no good going off to bed and saying to yourself 50 times 'I am going to live in a big house very soon' you need to visualize (just when ur popping off to sleep) yourself living in a big house,(if this is what you want) waking up in the morning, having tea, having some freinds around, doing the garden work ie mowing the lawn,cooking, parking your car outside the garage...concentrate on one visualisation each week. But you must do this each evening and if you can in the morning. It's that simple. BUT be carefull what you really want. If you visualize living in a big house, you just might get it but end up with a huge mortgage and huge debt...concsiousness has no rules as to how things will manifest...so be carefull what you want.

What you feed your mind with, you will acquire...be carefull!

viking

Lord Sidious
30th July 2011, 14:45
Another key point, thanks Viking.
In sales training, they teach people this process of visualisation, without telling them what it is about.
Usually, it is about ''things'' like cars, houses and the likes.
So, they tell you to figure out what it is that you want most, then put pics of it all over the house so you see it and focus on it with the maximum effect.

moonchild
30th July 2011, 14:55

OMG....ITS LIKE YOU READ MY MIND!!! It's sometimes depressing to be scared to THINK of something you'd want...because of the consequences!!! Lol... Isnt the universe amazing?!

Shakespeare's Foot.
30th July 2011, 15:10
Does anybody know of a good website about the Law of Attraction? I'd be interested in learning a little but more (about the process, etc).

Kamikaze
30th July 2011, 15:36
I find this working quite well on finding information that you want to know more about or want to see the truth in matters.
It's one of the places to look to see if you want something. Though at times it takes for the things to manifest as sometimes people need to "create" the answer for you to then come around catching again, unless you can yourself do the work to quicken the pace.

Slow but certain work.

Whiskey_Mystic
30th July 2011, 15:59
Does anybody know of a good website about the Law of Attraction? I'd be interested in learning a little but more (about the process, etc).

Hi,

This is a great question to ask. As far as I can tell, the term "Law of Attraction" was coined, or at least popularized in the film "The Secret". This film has been widely ridiculed by many in the "spiritual movement" because it focuses on material manifestation and "getting what you want" instead of high spiritual ideals such as service to others. I know several people who appeared in that film. What critics do not understand is that the film had a specific purpose, which was to wake up a certain "on the fence" demographic and start them adjusting their orientation just a little. It did that quite well. I also want to point out that the people who appear in that film are far from perfect, but that is not a reason to dismiss what they are saying.

After that, we saw tons of people in the self help and spiritual guidance fields jump on the "Law of Attraction" bandwagon because it did work to sell books. That's a testament to the impact of that film (though not necessarily it's accuracy). Some of these book and seminar folks sought to clarify and reframe some of the information in the film with the best of intentions.

Now as far as the process goes, it's a bit more complicated that just deciding what you want and wishing it into existence. The real process is about identifying what is inside of you or what it is about how you think or live your life that prevents you from having what you want. I'm always preaching that introspection and clearing yourself is the way and here I am doing it again. The "Law of Attraction" is not a cosmic wishbook catalog. It's about broadcating the kind of signals you'd like to see in the world, instead of being a victim. It's not new and it's not a secret. It is a very powerful way to live, but it is not easy. We have to go through a process of letting go of all of our hurts and old karmas. We have to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and realize our power.

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Ghandi

Camilo
30th July 2011, 16:01

Maybe due to your young age, you may have'nt had enough time to see it conciously at work, but give yourself some time and witness it.

Whiskey_Mystic
30th July 2011, 16:07
There's an old saying that I like to use that tends to keeps my feet grounded "you make your own luck" - e.g. One cannot win the lottery if they don't buy a ticket.

The Taoist belief is that you make a third of your own luck rather than all of it. The term "luck" has a deeper meaning in China and it refers to a kind of destiny and also alignment with the path of the universe. There is heavenly luck, earthly luck, and personal luck. Here is a great description of this idea.

http://www.fengshui.com.au/about/about_3_types_of_luck.htm

Shakespeare's Foot.
30th July 2011, 17:18

Hi,

This is a great question to ask. As far as I can tell, the term "Law of Attraction" was coined, or at least popularized in the film "The Secret". This film has been widely ridiculed by many in the "spiritual movement" because it focuses on material manifestation and "getting what you want" instead of high spiritual ideals such as service to others. I know several people who appeared in that film. What critics do not understand is that the film had a specific purpose, which was to wake up a certain "on the fence" demographic and start them adjusting their orientation just a little. It did that quite well. I also want to point out that the people who appear in that film are far from perfect, but that is not a reason to dismiss what they are saying.

After that, we saw tons of people in the self help and spiritual guidance fields jump on the "Law of Attraction" bandwagon because it did work to sell books. That's a testament to the impact of that film (though not necessarily it's accuracy). Some of these book and seminar folks sought to clarify and reframe some of the information in the film with the best of intentions.

Now as far as the process goes, it's a bit more complicated that just deciding what you want and wishing it into existence. The real process is about identifying what is inside of you or what it is about how you think or live your life that prevents you from having what you want. I'm always preaching that introspection and clearing yourself is the way and here I am doing it again. The "Law of Attraction" is not a cosmic wishbook catalog. It's about broadcating the kind of signals you'd like to see in the world, instead of being a victim. It's not new and it's not a secret. It is a very powerful way to live, but it is not easy. We have to go through a process of letting go of all of our hurts and old karmas. We have to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and realize our power.

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Ghandi

Excellent response. Thanks.

Eric J (Viking)
30th July 2011, 17:22
Another key point, thanks Viking.
In sales training, they teach people this process of visualisation, without telling them what it is about.
Usually, it is about ''things'' like cars, houses and the likes.
So, they tell you to figure out what it is that you want most, then put pics of it all over the house so you see it and focus on it with the maximum effect.

Yes spot on Sidious...this works very well...you pick up the images subliminally which seeps into your subconscious thus creating reality>>>>

You can now how the images presented daily through the mainstream TV...magazines...newspapers...controlour lives and steer us towards>>>>>>>>>

If you know the rules....BANG! GOTCHA...!

viking

vibrations
30th July 2011, 18:30
It works. The only condition is that you start practicing it. If not, no results.

Anchor
30th July 2011, 23:14

I did a management development course at the Australian School of Business Management, and I was quite interested to see how important "Vision" and "Visualisation" was in all of the leadership themes. So much so, after the course was done, I asked the professor (who designed the course) privately if he had any experience outside of academia, with the universal laws, manifestation and the like and he would not be drawn, except for that damned "twinkle" he got in his eye :) I think Bill Ryan would have called that a "knowing look". Quite infuriating but, hey, he didnt want to be drawn and I think I got my answer - lol

John..

Heyoka_11
31st July 2011, 00:08
G'day Aflicto,

You're getting some great advice on this thread!

My offering, which in part repeats what others have said, would be to avoid manifesting from the ego. This is what so many of us do when first dabbling with the LOA, like "Can I please win the lottery, because I really am a good person, and I deserve it as reward for going to yoga three times a week", or something like that. If most people who wish for more money were honest with themselves, they'd have to admit that their desires are egoistically motivated, and that the soup kitchen they promise to open with the proceeds of their lottery win is of secondary importance to selfish desire. I have been there, done that, and it does not make for happiness. Personal peril may await down this path!

Also, if you wish to use the LOA, you need to be careful with not only what you are wishing for, but how you wish for it. A poor person will know nothing but poverty, if all they can think about is their poverty stricken state. To attract wealth into your life (and not just fiscal wealth either), you must adopt a wealthy state of mind; become the person you imagine you would be, as if your wish had already been granted. Give thanks for all the riches in your life, while you are still penniless. Give thanks for your prayers or admonitions having been answered, without ever needing to make the initial request! This is powerful, and it works! But again, be careful.

If you wish to use the LOA for your benefit, and I hope, more importantly, for the benefit of others, then a state of gratitude is of immense assistance. Before you go looking for more, be grateful for what you already have; right down to a hot shower, or a meal, or the very air that you breath; and I am talking about being grateful in a very real way here; from the heart, not just momentary acknowledgement of your "doing alright".

Best Wishes.

Artemesia
31st July 2011, 00:12

I'm actually reading the book right now. Interestingly, the point they make that it is at work even if you think its not is very apt. A careful analysis of your own experience is probably the best proof you'll have, much better than anyone else's claims because its about you, your experience. Look at any really "negative" event in your life. Look at how you may have drawn that to yourself. I find it easier to see things that way, since as humans in the current world we are largely learning by the 'what we DON'T want' to get to define what we do want. Another aspect of the principle.

Artemesia
31st July 2011, 00:22

Hi,

This is a great question to ask. As far as I can tell, the term "Law of Attraction" was coined, or at least popularized in the film "The Secret".

Hm. Perhaps.

My experience was that I'd heard it referred to by David Wilcock regularly, but sort of knew it intuitively. I was at a local thrift store and found it in the Spirituality section, and its been sitting on my self for awhile now. About a week ago it was clear to me it was time to read it. It is by Bill and Esther Hicks and is called "The Law of Attraction", a channelled work from an entity calling itself "Abraham". I didn't read the beginning part of the book about the source and channelling, but I'm presuming its the entity Abraham referred to in the Bible. Do correct me if I'm wrong, anyone else who's read it.

The point is, its not 'coined' by any human on Earth. Its a Universal Principle, and one most of us have not been taught or made aware of formally, but have functioning in our lives regardless of our awareness of it. Western culture has certainly done its part to make things seem 'convenient' and encourage sloppy, errant, thought, which is at the core of much of the unpleasantries we find ourselves manifesting. Understanding the law(s) and how they work allow one to manifest creatively and with what Castaneda would call "the force of the will and unbending intent", drawing into oneself useful, joyous, loving experiences of abundance. By contrast, allowing 'whatever' to pop into one's consciousness and perseverate or endlessly permutate itself into contemplations of difficult scenarios likewise draws in experience, but not always the kind one wants. The power of emotion attached to thought is the magnet, the electricity that drives that magnetic attractor. Whatever you focus on, be it 'really want' or 'really don't want', it arrives, full force.

The higher in consciousness one goes, the more refined the energies of attraction, and hence the need for greater self-authority and restraint or discipline, to curtail the random thought forms wandering by one's awareness field and maintain a tidy mental platform to ensure optimal manifestation of one's dharmic path.

Of course, when those funky experiences come, the key is to honor them, accept one's responsibility in allowing them/creating them into one's reperatoire of knowledge based on life experience, and use them as tools for further growth. As the popular metaphysical bumper sticker says, "Oh no, not another LEARNING experience!" So it goes for we humans who are growing up and out of the cesspit these days. Find the garden of Earthly delights instead....

afflicto
31st July 2011, 02:46
So.. what you're saying is that I deserve to be in this position, and I only attract stuff that I can use to help other people... well how the **** can I help other people in this situation?
I help people on a regular basis. I make free tutorials on youtube, completely free.. I use hours and hours of work to help people do what they want to do.
I help people with computers.. I'm in fact helping a friend of mine to buy computer parts for a new computer he's building.
And I'm probably gonna build it for him too.

I need a freakin stable life, so I can relax and work on myself.
now it's my ****ING turn to be relaxed and feel some joy and love.
I'm SICK of this.

Sorry for the rage.

Siberia9
31st July 2011, 03:07
Awhile back someone Id just met loaned me a course in LOA that Kevin Trudeau had put together. I had actually learned about LOA when I was young but pushed it off as BS. Later when I had a NDE I realized what a hologram we are living in and changed my mind about it and became more open to it. Mostly because it seemed to me that in the next world, the real world, that everything is more permanent, unlike here were everything is temporary and only in use during the exercise. So after reading some and watching those LOA videos that are around I didnt really conect with it to well but the one Trudeau put together was very good at explaining the mechanics of it all. For example he said that as soon as you ask how you are going to get what you want it stops the train from coming as asking how is a negative, so I guess asking for proof will turn it off for you to. He was also saying that birds fly because the law of lift is superior to the law of gravity, just in the way the law of attraction is superior to all other physical laws. As well as how our thoughts are as real as any radio station. However Kevin is a business man and wants to sell you on joining his little LOA pyramid scam cult thing called Global Information Network. You know kind of an Amway happy happy aint it great to be one of us deals. His web site seems to have an enormos amount of info on health, business, LOA, how to abtain inside bank loans and passports and how to use LOA to get yachts and private jets etc. Its also very exspensive to join, I think its like a $150.00 bucks a month, Im not feeling it myself but the guy that gave me the CD course (its called Your Wish Is Your Camand) gave me an invite code if anyone wants to join, its PaulBlair and you have to have it. I would caution that Kevin is a 33rd deg Freemason and a member of The Brotherhood but not a bloodline member of any of the elite familys. He claims he and his Illuminati pals are here to help everyone, here is where the alarm bells start to ring for me, I dont trust any of these guys and these sales cults kinda creep me out but if you can get your hands on the LOA cd set without joining I recomend it its a good one.

DoubleHelix
31st July 2011, 03:30

The Taoist belief is that you make a third of your own luck rather than all of it. The term "luck" has a deeper meaning in China and it refers to a kind of destiny and also alignment with the path of the universe. There is heavenly luck, earthly luck, and personal luck. Here is a great description of this idea.

http://www.fengshui.com.au/about/about_3_types_of_luck.htm

Hey whiskey Mystic thanks for the link, it makes for an interesting read.

Although I don't resonate completely with the Taoist beliefs some of the aspects do appeal to me. I think when one is living in harmony with mother earth, their higher self or better yet both, then one flows along a path of least resistance where synchronistic events manifest with ease.

I found that when I traveled by myself to a country I had never been to before that I started to have an incredible amount of synchronicity taking place all around me. It seemed as if I was in the right place at the right time and meeting the right people, everything worked out better than I could of hoped for. There's a sense of comfort and guidance in placing myself in situations where there's a high degree of uncertainty, as if something out there has got my back.

The big question is, who or what is responsible for such an influence... Our higher self ? Our soul family/guides ? God ? Or a combination of a/b/c?

Lord Sidious
31st July 2011, 04:17
So.. what you're saying is that I deserve to be in this position, and I only attract stuff that I can use to help other people... well how the **** can I help other people in this situation?
I help people on a regular basis. I make free tutorials on youtube, completely free.. I use hours and hours of work to help people do what they want to do.
I help people with computers.. I'm in fact helping a friend of mine to buy computer parts for a new computer he's building.

I'm SICK of this.

Sorry for the rage.

You know that rage you feel?
That is your undoing. That attracts even more negativity to you.
Have you heard of the rule of three?
Whatever you put out comes back to you three times over.
Form your hand into a ''pistol'' type shape and look, one finger pointing out, three pointing back at you.
That rage comes back as more negativity.
You MUST let it go, or it will generate a whole load of crap for you.

DeDukshyn
31st July 2011, 04:39
works for me - I got free car and wii

although the technique I used was a bit different and utilized 2 peoples vibrations and emotional states - but it worked rather well. This is reminding me to use it more ;)

TWINCANS
31st July 2011, 07:04

I'm SICK of this.

Sorry for the rage.

Did you ever try asking? If you need, you are in a constant state of need. That's what you attract - a state of need. Also is there a tiny part of you that doesn't feel worthy?

Don't mean to be rude with that. It's true. Attraction is literal - it works word for word.

But wow, can I totally relate to where you are coming from. Giving from the heart until it hurts, not enough $ to support it. I think you are talking about money at least to some extent. Unfortunately currency is controlled and has lost the ability to be used as a means of give-and-take. Money (as in something that can be used for give-and-take) will come if you produce something that expresses in a material way the living creative force. That's the new energy coming in. You will receive support $ when you create a product from all the information you have. Giving away the information then becomes 'something you do because you want to' as does helping with computers too.

You're almost there. Your own person, with a stable support from your own creation(s). Not answering to a system or a boss or anyone you don't want to. Good on you!

Tane Mahuta
31st July 2011, 09:55

Here are some links on uTube if you haven't already seen them.

They pertain to Esther & Jerry Hicks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTb6mKAwftA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmRep5MXsB0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu3j1ztEyKs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb749f30Z8w&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdXyEEE5OVA&feature=related

TM

Shakespeare's Foot.
31st July 2011, 12:33

Hi,

This is a great question to ask. As far as I can tell, the term "Law of Attraction" was coined, or at least popularized in the film "The Secret".

Hm. Perhaps.

My experience was that I'd heard it referred to by David Wilcock regularly, but sort of knew it intuitively. I was at a local thrift store and found it in the Spirituality section, and its been sitting on my self for awhile now. About a week ago it was clear to me it was time to read it. It is by Bill and Esther Hicks and is called "The Law of Attraction", a channelled work from an entity calling itself "Abraham". I didn't read the beginning part of the book about the source and channelling, but I'm presuming its the entity Abraham referred to in the Bible. Do correct me if I'm wrong, anyone else who's read it.

The point is, its not 'coined' by any human on Earth. Its a Universal Principle, and one most of us have not been taught or made aware of formally, but have functioning in our lives regardless of our awareness of it. Western culture has certainly done its part to make things seem 'convenient' and encourage sloppy, errant, thought, which is at the core of much of the unpleasantries we find ourselves manifesting. Understanding the law(s) and how they work allow one to manifest creatively and with what Castaneda would call "the force of the will and unbending intent", drawing into oneself useful, joyous, loving experiences of abundance. By contrast, allowing 'whatever' to pop into one's consciousness and perseverate or endlessly permutate itself into contemplations of difficult scenarios likewise draws in experience, but not always the kind one wants. The power of emotion attached to thought is the magnet, the electricity that drives that magnetic attractor. Whatever you focus on, be it 'really want' or 'really don't want', it arrives, full force.

The higher in consciousness one goes, the more refined the energies of attraction, and hence the need for greater self-authority and restraint or discipline, to curtail the random thought forms wandering by one's awareness field and maintain a tidy mental platform to ensure optimal manifestation of one's dharmic path.

Of course, when those funky experiences come, the key is to honor them, accept one's responsibility in allowing them/creating them into one's reperatoire of knowledge based on life experience, and use them as tools for further growth. As the popular metaphysical bumper sticker says, "Oh no, not another LEARNING experience!" So it goes for we humans who are growing up and out of the cesspit these days. Find the garden of Earthly delights instead....

Excellent reply again. Many thanks.

Marsila
31st July 2011, 13:49
Hi Afflicto, don't listen that you get the bad stuff to yourself, or else half of those people controlling the world would be having a bad time, and not a super good time at our expense. What you can do is try to change your feelings towards your situation, but this will take years because it is hard, when you are in the middle of the mess.

As to the "law of attraction" and the the secret...my biggest issue with them, is they are the biggest straight in your face PLAGIRISIM i ever saw of Napoleon Hill's "Think and grow rich" and unlike the title he wasn't only talking about material wealth, and he went through both real good and real bad times before it hit him what was going on, the then studied the lifes of succesful people and even has a nice story about his son, who was born deaf mute.

he called it "law of success" though, and didn't keep anything to himself.

its an easy read here is an onlike link to the book that i found.

http://sellcasa.com/think-and-grow-rich.pdf

mountain_jim
31st July 2011, 15:10
For some years I wanted to leave the city and move to the mountains. First I moved to the exurbs and foothills and had a long commute. When that property got trashed by new nearby chicken agri-buisiness, I developed the will and desire and need to sell and get the hale away from that. I adopted the internet 'persona' mountain_jim even though I only dreamed of living in the mountains. This was part of the 'sympathetic magic', invoking my hoped-for and planned-for future before it manifested. Then it took several more years for all to line up, but when it was time, the place we had seen in a real-estate book and circled over 3 years before was still available (with 2 loud mossy, rocky streams joining just below the deck), we offered what we could afford, offer accepted, financing and everything went smooth as glass, and we have loved our mountain homestead lifestyle for 8 years now. It's not always been finacially easy or secure, but it always felt 'right' and everything keeps working out to be able to stay here so far.

That's my example of the Law Of Attraction in my life....

DeDukshyn
31st July 2011, 17:34
The big sercret about "The Secret" was that they (censors) kept the most important factor a secret - in the hopes of destroying the concept when people couldn't figure out to use it correctly.
It's all about emotions, vibrations and feelings, not wishes or wants lol.

zebowho
31st July 2011, 18:42
....Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Don't hold on to this one to tightly as it pertains to other people, Your proof is Yours alone and usually based on an experience You need to have, that other person with "evidence" already had their experience. Also expecting someone else to provide your proof can be in its own subtle way negative. Their proof doesn't have your intention.

I'm SICK of this.

Sorry for the rage.

You know that rage you feel?
That is your undoing. That attracts even more negativity to you.
Have you heard of the rule of three?
Whatever you put out comes back to you three times over.
Form your hand into a ''pistol'' type shape and look, one finger pointing out, three pointing back at you.
That rage comes back as more negativity.
You MUST let it go, or it will generate a whole load of crap for you.

Once you know what to look at you'll realize the law of attraction is actually working for you, you put out there that you do this for your friends, it becomes a thought that resurfaces multiple times, even with its own energy (as Lord Sidious says, its the Rage). This brings more of the same. Understand your emotions, feelings and how they play with/against your conscience thought. Start to get that in order and your conscience will start to affect your sub-conscience. I've found that therein lies the "secret" of enjoying the law of attraction. Its the subtleties of our sub-conscience that really have the power to tap the law of attraction and we need to realize that we have a lifetime (some shorter, some longer) of "habit setting" in that sub-conscience.

Once we re-train the surface, our conscience thought, feelings, emotions and intent. This will also adjust the part of that foundation we have which is sub-conscience. Then you'll realize that "the proof of others" is only their perspective and experience, not yours. It may have meaning but the real "meat and potatoes" is within you!!

**Also remember, the law of attraction doesn't care about "good" or "bad", its all energy put in from you and returned back....again, "be careful what you wish for...."

Creative Lorraine
1st August 2011, 03:31
Hello Everyone, I would like to share my Unusual Experience' Story
Early 2010 I was on the Journey of Learning the LAW OF ATTRACTION
Scribed to free newsletter Bob Doyle
I have always been somewhat Physic , very Creative very Intuitive Pisces is my Sign

Before I start want to let you know a little of myself.. So you can understand my story
When I was married the last 5 yrs of my marriage I owned a Craft Business out of my Home
I developed a craft from salt dough attended Craft shows, consignment store in mall,Retail stores on Internet
HERE'S THE STORY...

My Girlfriend from work told me she"Trash Runs"and sells the stuff in a Peddlers Mall..
I'm like what...tell me more... She said she drives around at night before trash pickup
in subdivisions and picks up furniture etc.. Her husband fixes these items up resales it
Hmmm..Well now I don't make much money ...I would like to have some stuff and be
Creative with it,,, This is where the LAW OF ATTRACTION comes in
So I have a house with no Patio furniture So for a week I thought when I do this
Trash Running thingy I want to find Wicker chairs...So i get into my PT Cruiser driving
around my subdivision in the dark looking on the curbs sidewalks next to everybody's
Trash Can OH MY ..there it was A Wicker Love seat chair i grabbed it placed in car
and took it home. It only needed spray paint and was in good condition

Next night found 2 wicker chairs from a different Subdivision
I was smiling from ear to ear Thanking the universe for this stuff
Okay , so every week i gathered my thoughts and found the stuff
over time my damn backyard was looking like Stanford & Son's LOL
Had no Fence couldn't afford a fence So I talked with my Brother
about the LAW OF ATTRACTION He thought It was funny I got all this
Stuff.. So he said Put out to the universe on some Scrubs .. I did Guess
what it happened!! But i had to make 4 trips to one house cuz their Scrubs
where so big .. I collected only enough Scrubs for half of back yard half to think for
more next year which is " NOW"
Also my Brother stated Oh you know this is just a coincidence.

So I said Okay then Want do you want ? He said I need some stuff for
my garden .. And my Brother loves Florida and he is A Talented Artist
But he only stated He wanted stuff for his Garden
I collected statues, birdbaths & water fountains of related to sea/ocean Florida
He was convinced !!!

So you see LAW OF ATTRACTION does work But later I figured out that it only works
for Intention.. The Intention was " I had Limited funds " ... I'm creative with my hands and My
other thoughts along with this I wanted some Stuff To fix up to Resale for extra income
Also 'I only found stuff that I thought of..I did test my self one time Thinking of something
unique like some craft stuff I found 5 Clear Bags of Craft items you would buy at craft shows
laying on sidewalk Dolls like Raggy Ann and seasonal /Pillows Hand made, Floral wreaths-Seasonal 2 Handmade Quits etc.. The following week same house put a For sale Sign Up. Try it for yourself but you have to believe...

LUV
Lorraine

Mark Aldebaran
1st August 2011, 04:47
Don't be wet. The so-called 'Law' of Attraction is complete and utter piffle.
If anybody was ever seriously driven to influence their fate, it would be some of the 10,000 that will die of starvation today; or maybe those being tortured to death.
Clearly, they don't want it badly enough, or do not have the right technique. Or perhaps it only works in dollars.

What's much more interesting is why people would ever seriously consider that it worked.
This has puzzled me for years. I'm resisting the obvious conclusion ~ that we still live in the dark ages.

Heyoka_11
1st August 2011, 05:27
If anybody was ever seriously driven to influence their fate, it would be some of the 10,000 that will die of starvation today; or maybe those being tortured to death.

What?

Are you honestly unable to differentiate between the unfortunate majority who are battling to feed themselves, and we, the fortunate well fed few? Do you lumber yourself with guilt over the fact that you are not starving? I for one, do not!

You are right, some of us do live in the dark ages! Though I doubt that it is those who had contributed to this thread; with the possible exception of post 47!

Davidallany
1st August 2011, 06:56
Watch out what thoughts you harbor then invest in. That is your basic power, it shapes your world. Therefore it is most wise to be present in observations at all times and places.

Tigressa
1st August 2011, 10:49
Clearly, they don't want it badly enough, or do not have the right technique. Or perhaps it only works in dollars.

What's much more interesting is why people would ever seriously consider that it worked.
This has puzzled me for years. I'm resisting the obvious conclusion ~ that we still live in the dark ages.

But have you tried it? The reason I consider it works is because I have tried it and it worked!!
I am not the one who is mentally unwell, unstable nor do I (currently :) )live in the dark ages.

But I do find these comments about cavemen and dark ages appropriate to yourself. The fact that you hone in those two time frames is actually interesting. Most of us have had past lives that would make you ill to remember from those times, full of pain and trauma. I bet if you release some of that toxic crap you are carrying you will be able to manifest some of your deepest desires with beauteous ease. It does actually take a bit of work you know.

Mark Aldebaran
1st August 2011, 18:15
The reason you can reply on your computer is that a while ago some clever people realized that correlation does not equal causation.
Otherwise we would still be sacrificing goats.

I look forward to hearing from one of you manifesting a response without the benefit of technology.
You know you can if you really wanted to.

Until then, I hope you enjoy your new religion.
Really, if it brings you comfort, I do. Just don't inflict it on the rest of us.

zebowho
1st August 2011, 18:31
...Until then, I hope you enjoy your new religion.
Really, if it brings you comfort, I do. Just don't inflict it on the rest of us.

And yet, its ok for you to inflict yours on others? Its still one side of a coin.

I believe science to a point but science doesn't have all the answers, far from it. I'm also not going to debate "your opinion" vs. "my opinion" ...we know the phrase on that one. All I'm saying is nobody has all the answers and if there is something you or I believe, that does not (or should not) make it "gospel" for others.

You do bring a balance though, with your end of the spectrum of belief.

-z

kersley
1st August 2011, 18:38
I now live in the very same house i always wanted to. But i'm still waiting on the big lottery win lol...

Tarka the Duck
1st August 2011, 18:50
It's worrying that when a member expresses their view in opposition to the majority, on a thread that isn't making a statement but asking for people's experiences and opinions, there are some who feel it is acceptable to jump down their throats.
Shame.
Kathie

ulli
1st August 2011, 19:15

For a few years events like this looked like coincidences.
But when these coincidences started to show up three or four in a day, in unrelated locations,
it puzzled me more even than you are puzzled by the fact that people believe in it.

I feel sorry for people who deny there is a sun, just because they have no sight.
Voice your non-belief all you want, it won't change reality one iota.

But what is even more amazing about how the sub-quantum system works,
that a person fixed in non-belief can NEVER manifest anything other than the confirmation of their non-belief.

Not saying that people like you are necessarily unhappy, either. It's just how it is.

There are many different paths, and yours may be about working shoulder to shoulder
with those who are setting up refugee camps under severe conditions.

It's just not a good idea to be so arrogant that one has to put others down.

My cat can see in the dark, I can't.

zia
1st August 2011, 21:32
DeDukshyn

Re: Law of Attraction - Does it work?
The big sercret about "The Secret" was that they (censors) kept the most important factor a secret - in the hopes of destroying the concept when people couldn't figure out to use it correctly.
It's all about emotions, vibrations and feelings, not wishes or wants lol.

Simple and yet the answer... It's all about emotions, vibrations and feelings...

I personnaly learned to do it through the teachings of Abraham Hicks. In other words, you can't experience something that you can't feel. If you visualize that you are rich and you feel like you are poor, the experience created always responds to the way you feel, the emotion connected to your thaughts, so therefore you will remain in a poor state!

The way you feel is the key!

Omni connexae!
1st August 2011, 21:41
I find this subject quite intesting.

First of all, the "science" these notions are based upon (or rather, are half hartidly justified by) are nonsence. Full stop.

Although I would contend that cause and effect DOES transfer into the realm of human "concepts" (I'm having a hard time defining this), it's not in the way that propagaters of LOA usually claim.

Human concepts are hard to tackle, they lie in a "realm" of it's own, such concepts can quite easily become a headf**k when you start getting philosophical about them.

Yes, we can litterally pin point the electronics of an idea or "concept": thoughts litterally zip around your brain at high speeds, there is actually a physical space your thoughts occupy and this can be tested, but still: the perception of a thought (or perception itself) would seem "unphysical", there is no way of pinpointing it. The IAM, the Self, the I, or whatnot.

Therefore, any idea's or theory's about such human concepts also (by default) enter this crazy "realm". However, this does not excuse being naive or gullable. Such ideas can still be logical or "scientific" (testable).

Now, this may sound crazy and irrelevant but bare with me. There is IMO 2 ways of defining Magic:

1. A supernatural force.
2. The process of human concepts physically manifesting.

Often today, magic is refered to as "illusion" (what we know as a magician practices artful illusion, for example) but IMO this should be defined as sorcery. Aanyway...

This is intresting because I see alot of overlapping or confusion between the two. For example: any notion about number 1 (supernatural things), is a human concept, and saying something about it or telling someone about it is an example of number 2,you say or type something about it (physical manifestation.). Likewise it could also be argued that human perception/concepts themselve's are "supernatural" (the realm of it's own I was talking about.)

Now then, many will try tell me the universe will bend to my will, if I think about a sort of car, I will get that car because that's the way the universe works [enter some law of thermo dynamics for justification here].

Whut? You've taken 2 completely different things, made an arbitory link, and said all is well.

Selective justification for scientific matters is a joke. I could say anything I wanted, and then find something that loosely corrilates and use this as "proof". But this has no relevance to the real world, it doesn't make what I'm saying true. It is nothing but an excuse for ignorance.

HOWEVER. It's clear, that someone who wants some sort of car, will more likely end up owning that sort of car.

Why is that?

Well phycologically it's strait forward (kinda), if I think about getting something, I'm more likely to take action to cater towards that thought.

For example.

If I like a cirtain girl, and imagined/thought about myself comfortably with her, I'm much more likely to talk to her and prehaps start a relationship with her, because of the physical actions I make WHICH ARE BASED ON MY THOUGHTS.

Likewise, if I put her on a pedastol in my mind, think about how better then me she is, or out of my league, then I'm likely not going to talk to her and therefore ever start a relationship with her. Simple.

In much the same way, if I think about myself in a car, if I litterally imprint the image of such a car into my thoughts, every action I make will now more likely cater towards getting that car.

For instance:

I see an oppertunity to make some money (which could buy such a car) but subconciously I don't see or imagine myself doing such a task, and also can't see the immediate benefit.

But if I've been thinking about getting this car, and understand what it takes, I'm much more likely to take up this oppertunity to make money, because I immediately understand the benefits (it litterally takes me one physical step closer to owning that car)

Anyware forgive my incoherent post and grammar spelling, I've had a few and just wanted to express something I've yet to discuss or put into black and white.

What I'm basically trying to say is:

There is IMO something too "LAO" that is yet to be clearly pinpointed, but the relevance LOA holds lies in it's conclusions, not in it's joke premises. That is to say they have tried to physically justify something that cannot/or hasnot yet been physically justified. Although I think it can be explained phycologicallyy, I don't think it comes down to thermo dynamics :S ...ofcourse theres the whole micro/macrocosm thing, but still, something of that nature is never so straitforward.

cheez_2806
1st August 2011, 22:29
I think it works.
-I wanted to have the experience of OBE
And that same night I got into sleep paralysis..it scared me because at that time I didn't know what was happening...
Then I couldn't sleep...ToT

nearing
1st August 2011, 23:05
Worked for me.

But you must be VERY specific and think of all of the 'unintended' consequences and ramifications or you can get disappointed.

Tigressa
1st August 2011, 23:09
It's worrying that when a member expresses their view in opposition to the majority, on a thread that isn't making a statement but asking for people's experiences and opinions, there are some who feel it is acceptable to jump down their throats.
Shame.
Kathie

If you meant what I wrote above, sorry if I offended you. I don't have a problem with someone saying 'It's never worked for me, I tried it and I think it is bunkum'. I do feel that Mr. Aldebaran was insulting the rest of the thread by intimating they soft headed or relics of a byegone era for having an experience he's never had. Probably I was little a rude in response though. :)

Heyoka_11
1st August 2011, 23:26
Shame.
Kathie

If you meant what I wrote above, sorry if I offended you. I don't have a problem with someone saying 'It's never worked for me, I tried it and I think it is bunkum'. I do feel that Mr. Aldebaran was insulting the rest of the thread by intimating they soft headed or relics of a byegone era for having an experience he's never had. Probably I was little a rude in response though. :)

Ditto for me as well. I am happy to hear an opposing point of view, but not when it's delivered in an disrespectful manner. If Mark thinks that the LOA is a load of old cobblers, then perhaps it would be best to start a new thread, entitled "LOA is a load of old cobblers". At least we would know what to expect!

BTW, I think that most folk who utilise the LOA would admit that their own actions have a great deal to do with favourable outcomes. Setting ones own mind on the fulfillment of a worthwhile goal will no doubt spur one to action in line with that goal. I consider this a prerequisite for the LOA to actually kick in so to speak. In that supportive frame of mind, one is also far more likely to recognise coincidence/synchronicity that plays a supportive role.

DeDukshyn
1st August 2011, 23:29

It is very easy to dismiss something when you don't understand how it could possibly work. There was a wise man who once said "A man with a new idea is a fool - only until that idea is proven" For me, I have experienced what the law of attraction can do, but when the book was published, key elements were purposely left out as an attempt to debunk the whole thing - it is not about wishes and wants at all, the obvious conclusion is that your perceptions conclude your conclusion "...living in the dark ages." Not everyone shares those perceptions - those are yours specifically. Therefore you conclusion is predictable even.

It is not about "I want this" or "I want that" - it is about creating gently with vibrational resonances - when you are starving, being tortured or beaten, I don't think this what people do ... I think they are fearing for their lives - and fears manifest just the same which actually supports the law of attraction. I recommend the video "What the !@#$& do we know!" that gets into how the study of quantum physics and what scientists have learned, which fully supports conscious creation - it isn't religion / witchcraft / magic / etc - -it is based in pure science and has some pretty good evidence in support of .. check it out, there are a few clips posted on avalon somewhere ...

DeDukshyn
1st August 2011, 23:34
TPTB, Illuminati, occultists -- all use the law of attraction - I have read about it from within some of their looser circles. Why would they teach this within their circles (the most powerful influnces over the world today), if it was bunk? It is taught inside Mason circles even. There was a guy .. something Trudeau, wrote a book on it ...

Valley
1st August 2011, 23:38
In my experience the answer is a definite yes. I have proven this to myself so many times over and over again by imagining some particular event happening or thinking about something I'm looking to find... and the exact event or thing would appear in my life. It also seems to include every single little detail which was envisioned ahead of time. I may have an unusual ability in this area because I have recognized that it is the case and I have practiced using this ability so often... it's probably kind of like exercising a certain muscle and having it built up over time.

It has become apparent to me that everyone is using this ability all the time, and the key is to get in control of your thinking and choose to focus mainly on that which you would like to have happen in your life, and not focus on that which you do not want to have happen or continue. There is a saying, not sure where from, but it goes like this... "Energy flows where attention goes." So shall we focus our thoughts on the problems and feed them more energy and thus perpetuate them, or shall we use our thoughts more wisely by helping to manifest a greater future by energizing and projecting positive energy and productive concepts on our future?

To me the course of our future will be determined by which thoughts we choose to focus upon today... and when enough folks get together in like mind, what we now call miracles will be the end result.

Happy Manifesting : )

DeDukshyn
1st August 2011, 23:45
It has become apparent to me that everyone is using this ability all the time, and the key is to get in control of your thinking and choose to focus mainly on that which you would like to have happen in your life, and not focus on that which you do not want to have happen or continue.

To me the course of our future will be determined by which thoughts we choose to focus upon today... and when enough folks get together in like mind, what we now call miracles will be the end result.

Happy Manifesting : )

Dead on Valley, everyone's ego has always used the law of attraction, but the ego is an unconscious entitiy even though it is guiding our lives (not good); when your consciousness (higher self or awakened self) utilizes the law of attraction in a focused and proper way (proper way being the key phrase), then you can utilize that power that you were always using - but rather than to further the human condition it can be used as tool and a service to those who are conscious - those who are awakened ... ;)

pharoah21
1st August 2011, 23:53
A few months ago, I was desperate to find a place with like minded individuals so I could grow my knowledge and learn. I ended up becoming a member of PA :)

Tigressa
2nd August 2011, 02:58
A few months ago, I was desperate to find a place with like minded individuals so I could grow my knowledge and learn. I ended up becoming a member of PA :)

You are so cute! :hug:

Mark Aldebaran
3rd August 2011, 18:26

No, your cat can only see in the light, same as you.
And it's not magic; retinas respond to photons of varying wavelengths.
It's just that your cat's eyes go out to 1.8 microns (compared to 750 nanometers for human eyes), so longer wavelength light that is too dark for you (say 1000nm) would be visible light for your cat.
On my planet we call it science.

From reading your responses, some things are becoming clearer. I now understand that the "Law" of Attraction is a personal "law" that only works when people with no concept of the scientific method correlate personal events (for instance, experience coincidences) and magically imbue causative attributes to the preceding event. And I have to do this myself, rather than take another's word for the correlation.

Please correct me if I've misunderstood this.
That bald guy from the Secret movie apparently misunderstood, big time, as his current gig is that it's no use just "Attracting", you actually have to do some work as well.

ulli
3rd August 2011, 19:17

No, your cat can only see in the light, same as you.
And it's not magic; retinas respond to photons of varying wavelengths.
It's just that your cat's eyes go out to 1.8 microns (compared to 750 nanometers for human eyes), so longer wavelength light that is too dark for you (say 1000nm) would be visible light for your cat.
On my planet we call it science.

From reading your responses, some things are becoming clearer. I now understand that the "Law" of Attraction is a personal "law" that only works when people with no concept of the scientific method correlate personal events (for instance, experience coincidences) and magically imbue causative attributes to the preceding event. And I have to do this myself, rather than take another's word for the correlation.

Please correct me if I've misunderstood this.
That bald guy from the Secret movie apparently misunderstood, big time, as his current gig is that it's no use just "Attracting", you actually have to do some work as well.

Thanks for that clarification about the cat...and I thought I was the only stickler for that kind of detail. Of course you are right.
I was just using that analogy to show these things are a matter of degree.

But the same could be said about noticing LOA connections...
which can be perceived in the simplest most mundane things, like pets playing, ot flowers coming into bloom.
One has to be one's own personal scientist, setting out to convince one's own inner skeptic.

When telepathy occurs, or finding an object that one was in desperate need of, McGuyver style, anyone with a bit of honesty has to admit that this is unusual. If a person is just semi-awake that would make note of that.
And if this personal link is observed on a regular basis, occuring in frequencies way beyond probabilities, then a sense of wonder should start to set in.
I think the reason why this is so hard to understand is that not many people want to know things for personal reasons.
They are not yet on a personal quest, they are too connected to the great mass, which they use to validate their existence.

When I started to learn astrology and could see all those correlations
I was really bent on proving to the whole world that this stuff worked.

Why did I need to prove anything at all? And why then, and not any longer, at least not as desperately as then?

Because my conditioning was such that I felt that only if others could accept my claims would I feel validated as a person, or living being.

The urge to share my discoveries was enormous,
but that urge is a feeling that can actually get in the way
of a successful relationship with the miraculous functioning of the universe.
Any emotions that come with self gratification and vanity are a massive hindrance.

Several years later I was still on my path, had a much smaller circle of friends,
but was less ambitious, merely content that there were a few who "got" it.

Still there was always the danger of becoming cynical at the smallness of their number.
Being a cynic means losing faith.
And without some faith in humanity's ability to "see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears"
what is the purpose of life?
Who wants to be the only soul alive in a city of robots?

But just as it all seems hopeless something shifts.
That inner work, that loneliness, that steadfastness in one's belief in higher truth did lead somewhere after all,
and as it progresses more and more positive things started showing up,
and not only in one's own life but also in other people's lives.

At the highest moments every substance, even stones, wood, walls, looks like it has an inner light, is glowing.
That means one is becoming radiant, some call it codes in our DNA become activated.

Which is why I feel so grateful now, at least most of the time.

strevane
3rd August 2011, 19:34
What I learned recently is: "You are (or you get) what you think about most of the time."

This explains why I was a Major Depressive for many years, and why at this stage of my life satisfaction, optimism and even happiness are more the norm. The fact that the law of attraction is always in operation whether one acknowledges it or not, is why I was reaping the negativity I sowed mentally. Now that I have awareness of this, I am able to catch myself daily, before the old negative spirals take hold, and begin to forge thought patterns that take me in wanted directions. And it all started with the intense conscious desire for an "opportunity" to make positive changes in my life.

strevane
3rd August 2011, 19:39
Kevin Trudeau is the guy who recently reintroduced me to the LOA, including that how one Feels is the guide to where one is on the attraction grid. Yeah, THEY have been using it very effectively for centuries, haven't they.

Thanks!

Tony
4th August 2011, 09:08
I wondered if you might find this interesting, or even useful. It is about the four enlightened activities and how the dark forces (Maras) can pervert them within us.

THE CONSTRUCTIVE WISDOMS = THE FOUR ACTIONS
With the laws of attraction, you have to be aware that there are other laws as well, and that each one can be distorted by the ego! This is because our capacity is not strong enough yet.
I'll try and keep this brief.

Along the fast path one develops all five wisdoms. A fully enlightened person will manifest them when a particular situation arises. These five wisdoms convert into the four karmas (actions). One of the wisdoms allows the others to take place.

The karmas/actions are PACIFYING, ENRICHING, MAGNETISING AND DESTROYING.
Pacifying connects to mirror-like wisdom.
Enriching connects to the wisdom of equality.
Magnetising connects to discriminating wisdom.
Destroying connects to all-accomplishing wisdom.
The fifth wisdom of space allows the other four to operate.

The karma of pacifying accommodates everything. It reveals that there are no problems, and that aggression from the ego is unnecessary.

The karma of enriching brings to light the process of growth, and allows the process of knowledge.

The karma of magnetising bypasses the conventional reality. In conventional reality, we continually try to draw desired situations towards ourselves and fend off undesirable ones. A realised person simply remains as he or she is, without this ego intervention, attracting naturally.

The karma of destroying is connected to compassion, aimed at ego's manipulations.

THE DISTORTIONS OF EGO = THE FOUR MARAS.
These four demonic activities are directed at building and fortifying our concept of 'self.'

The mara of pacifying appears as devaputra mara.
It attempts to make peace by using pleasure and security, to eliminate what is unpleasant. It is an imitation of genuine pacifying, which is beyond any self-serving strategy ( … “there, there - it will be alright, trust me”).

The mara of enriching is skanda mara, the mara of accumulating.
Ego takes the natural growth and turns it into its own ground. It takes the richness, and turns it into my wealth (… “see how clever I am”).

The mara of magnetising is klesha mara.
One attempts to attract, to feed one's ego with what is desirable, based on the possessive emotions ( … “I enjoy praying for others” ).

The mara of destroying is Yama mara.
Yama mara, instead of destroying what needs to be destroyed, obliterates everything. Trungpa Rinpoche wrote, “it begins to get inspired in the wrong way, and uproots the whole tree...And that is the karmic quality of destruction gone wild, unnecessarily” (… “you are talking total rubbish!”).

This reveals that reality is nothing other than wisdom. We need to look closely at the world we actually inhabit and to contemplate our most ordinary experiences. If we do so, if we let go of what we think and simply let the true being show itself, we will discover that it is nothing other than primordial immaculate wisdom.

Remember: the outer demons do not miss a trick! Any whiff of ego involvement and they will feed off it. And off we go round in circles, re-acting... “Feeding time!!”

Solarsoul
4th August 2011, 09:37
It certainly works.. everything I've been afraid of, happens... :D

Tony
4th August 2011, 09:52
It certainly works.. everything I've been afraid of, happens... :D

Dear Solarsoul,
Can you say exactly what happens? Are you saying that your expectations get fulfilled?

Tony

Eric J (Viking)
12th September 2011, 10:18
The Nine Steps

Saint Germain teaches that the real purpose of alchemy is to change yourself, your nation, your planet. The nine steps below are taken from his book, Saint Germain on Alchemy, where you can discover more in-depth understanding of the spiritual science of precipitation.
The Ascended Master Saint Germain

"We command in the name of the Lord—which man as a co-creator with God has the right to do—an alchemical precipitation of the gifts and graces of the Spirit that will endow the blessed son with the qualities of the Christ, thereby making him more capable as a spiritual alchemist and more integrated with the universal plan."
— Saint Germain

Step 1: "Light is the alchemical key! The words, 'Let there be light!' are the first fiat of creation and the first step in your attempt to precipitate. Create a mind blueprint of the object you wish to produce. This should incorporate definite size, proportions, substance, density, color and quality in detailed picture form."

Step 2: "When the visualization of the blueprint within your mind is complete, it ought to be completely finished. The words 'It is finished!' are the second fiat of creation following 'Let there be light!' "

Step 3: "The third rule to protect your creative attempt is 'tell no man.' You are not closing the door to improvements on your plan but only sealing it against the intrusion of negative minds that could hinder your progress."

Step 4: "Give to your Higher Mind, or Christ Self, the responsibility for designing and perfecting the embryonic ideas and patterns of your creation. Use your Higher Mind as both your apprentice and your teacher, for your Higher Mind is active twenty-four hours of each day in expanded dimensions."

Step 5: "Determine where you wish the object to manifest after you have designed the mental matrix."

Step 6: "If you know the material substance of which it is a compound, memorize its atomic pattern. If not, call to the Divine Intelligence within your Higher Mind to register the pattern for you from the Universal Intelligence and impress it upon your memory body and your mind."

Step 7: "Call for light to take on the atomic pattern you are holding, to coalesce around that pattern, and then to 'densify' into form."

Step 8: "Call for the multiplication of this atomic structure until molecules of substance begin to fill the void occupying the space in which you desire the object to appear."

Step 9: "When the total outline is filled with the vibratory action of the fourth-dimensional substance representing the desired manifestation, ask for the full lowering of the atomic density into three-dimensional form and substance within the pattern established by the matrix of your mind."

viking