PDA

View Full Version : John Lear.." A Day With A Extraterrestial" BY Lou Baldwin...

Cidersomerset
31st July 2011, 21:11
John Lear on Blog talk radio 21/6/2011.John is commenting on a book by Lou Baldwin (abductee)
" A Day with A Extraterrestial " He is at his irresistable best discussing the book with
the host. Which enevitably takes him to other subjects..

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ohioexopolitics/2011/06/21/john-lear-on-a-day-with-an-extra-terretrial-lou-baldin

A few John Titbits from this show...

There are 40 planets in our solar system !!!
ET's are visiting earth all the time for R & R..
The sun is a electomagnetic sphere..
There are over 300 types of Aliens living in the Sun
All the planets in the solar system are about 72 degrees and all are inhabited..
Israel set off an atomic bomb to destroy Fukishima under cover of a smaller earthquake...

The Giant cube by the sun is a alian 'way' station for transit around the galaxy

e19KeS0MWw4

Johns was one of the first vids I watched when I went down the project Camelot
rabbit hole...and I thought him 'beautifully mad' but so charesmatic and great to listen to....
This is no exception a great insight into John & friends latest views .....
You never know he may be right,but if not a great listen relax and don't take it
to seriously , but there is usually some truths in there somewhere...enjoy
Cheers Steve..

shadowstalker
31st July 2011, 21:16
reminds me of a Borg ship, maybe thats where they got the idea from, truth is stranger then fiction, right

Maia Gabrial
31st July 2011, 23:06
More secrets being kept from us only this is on a cosmic level. WooHoo! What's to be excited about?
Is any of it really true?
Just one more theory among many....many....
Now I think I have to play with THESE ideas because they take me out of my comfort zone...Big time! :bowl:

MargueriteBee
1st August 2011, 00:07
Over on ATS, years ago, John was interviewed and that was the funniest interview I ever heard. He talked about giving Batman the clap by screwing his ex-wife who was married to Adam West then. I was laughing so hard I cried.

Cidersomerset
1st August 2011, 11:30
Yes John is a Character and in one of the Camelot vids he talks about the late Bill cooper having UFO disease, meaning on the circuit if you have run out of data you may feel
obliged to elaborate stories to keep your audiance happy !! John may have reached that stage ? With so many shows and conferrences going on new material is bound to be
dubious, but he is sure entertaining and 'Far Out' There, and always worth listening to in my opinion,,,,Steve

toothpick
1st August 2011, 17:16
Love John Lear.
He was one of the first video,s that i watched when i decided to jump down the Camelot rabbit hole with Bill and Kerry, man, John had alot of stuff i had never heard before, it was just great.
Of course, with John you were likely to get a good laugh as well.

toothpick

kersley
1st August 2011, 18:49
Recently i heard on the Veritas show with Mel Fabregas and Lou Baldwin that they found giants that are been lifted out by helicopters.
Anyone know anything about this? Any links or vids to share?

Cidersomerset
1st August 2011, 20:00
Hi Kersley I heard that to It was Iran I think heres the link to veritas Blog .....
Translation not very clear not sure if the man was supposed to be 75ft tall..LOL

http://veritasshow.blogspot.com/2011/02/giants-found-in-iran.html

I can't remember which intervie was talking about it to Mel ?

It may come to me later...

ghostrider
1st August 2011, 23:53
thanks for the post john lear is one guy I can't get enough of his wisdom, someone should put john lear and bob dean together now there's a conference.

norman
2nd August 2011, 01:04
John Lear and Bob Dean hauh....

Funny thing that.

One 'was' a career Military guy...........

The other 'was' a career contract pilot for the CIA.

What's wrong with that picture?

Cidersomerset
2nd August 2011, 16:32
Hi Norman ....nothing in my opinion I think both are statesmen in our community....Whether you get anything out of their interviews is for you. I personaly find Bob Dean of upstanding charecter a product of his generation...Yes he probably knows more than he says ...But that is compensated by John who says more than he knows..LOL
Both are people, most enjoy to listen to and I take some of what they say as with all interviewies with a rye smile but its all fun...
If you think they are disinfo agents I would disagree Cheers Steve..

Lazlo
2nd August 2011, 16:59
I found the Lou Baldwin book after a mention by Lear in the camelot interview. The book is a very interesting read. It all started as a mega thread on GLP, supposedly by a real abductee. Members there did some digging around and it later came out that Lou was a writer..was he really an abductee? Lou backed off his claims to be an abductee after he was called out.

In the intro to the book, Baldwin plays with words to the effect of "Truth is stranger than fiction...but this is just fiction...or is it...you decide?"

It was definitely worth the time to read it, but like much else in this field, I would take it with a grain of salt.

Maia Gabrial
2nd August 2011, 23:41
So, is it just me or what? We're not ready to know about all the life in this galaxy? Then why are we bothering with Disclosure?
This interview was interesting, but was any of it true?
As I've said in my other post this information took me out of my comfy zone. It clashes with what I know....
Show me the proof! I've had my encounters with aliens, seen many different types of ufo's in the skies, but this bends me out of shape....

Cidersomerset
3rd August 2011, 12:01
Your right Maia apart from the fact I resonate with certain witnesses and I believe there must be extraterestial life/visitations of our plannet the 1,001 explanations go from the unbelievable to the
ridiculous. I was listening to the 2007 camalot interview with Dan Burch last night and found that questionable...Timelines /looking Glass/Lotus/P 45/P52/ Horions..I've seen 99% of project Camalot/Avalonsoutput and much more beside.I've seen virtually every UFO Sci/fi film and series over the past 40 years....Everything you can imagine overlaps between the two genres ...

There are several good accounts...Major Jesse Marcell Base intellegence officer in the top/only Elite US nuclear bomber squadron in 1947 .I think he would know a weather balloon..
Colonol Holt Base deputy commander Nuclear base in the Uk 1980's....The Belgian incident 1990 and many more reputible witnesses AKA Steven Greers and others press disclosure events.
What we put up here for the most part is for education/entertainment . I don't think people are deliberetly lieing, just spinning their own version of reality..
If you have had your own experiences you may be a little bit less tolelerant with some of the odd tales that go around..Cheers Steve..

Maia Gabrial
3rd August 2011, 12:30
And another thing, this reminds me of when kersley had complained about Bob Dean's not sharing information because people wouldn't be able to handle the truth. Well, I equated it to being unable to joining a country club. The thing John Lear said about us not being allowed to know the truth about our galaxy was more like being prohibited from joining the Cosmic Country Club. What? because we're from the wrong side of the galaxy tracks? I know he said it had to do with spiritual maturity. Don't you think that the secret about this galaxy being filled with ALL KINDS of life would make a big difference in our spiritual growth? That seems to be the conspiracy. Who doesn't want us to know and grow?

Cidersomerset
3rd August 2011, 13:00
I don't know the answer no more than anyone else we all have pieces of this giant jig saw, some more than others . Information due to the web does mean we can comminicate faster and
wider than ever before so disclosure/ enlightenment may be closer than I thought possible a few years ago....What has become apparent is how manipulated we are from cradle to grave.
By now even in our infantile state spiritually War /Famine/ Poverty/ Greed / power should all have been phased out and even without Et help this planet should be being respected as our
'special' host and not abused by industial decedance for proffit , but farmed and resources taken from her respectfully....Everything resolves around money for the few,not quality of life for all.....

winston smith1971
3rd August 2011, 18:39
Hi Cidersomerset, excellent Thread matey, found something interesting on Coast to Coast.” Steve Bassett, advocate for ending the government imposed truth embargo regarding the ET presence, updated his progress pushing for government disclosure of UFOs. His latest effort is for a World Disclosure Day, and he noted with interest, that a large number of online endorsements have come from citizens of mainland China. He suggested that the defunding of SETI could have a positive effect on disclosure, because he believes the program serves as a propaganda front to take the the pressure off the government revealing what it knows. Bassett also argued that the emergence of more high profile contactees (such as musicians Sammy Hagar, and Robbie Williams), as well as coverage of the topic on such TV programs as The Daily Show and Colbert Report will help drive the disclosure movement.” He also feels that the US mothballing the Space Shuttle could help the disclosure cause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O43uKrbhq4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnmRfBB1D0w&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0hMGUWR2VE&feature=related

Cidersomerset
3rd August 2011, 19:08
Hi Winston must be phychic I listened to it earlier and put a post up at 18.58 pm ..LOL great minds and all that......
It was very interesting, but as he points out whenever dislosure is close . TPTB put up a disasterous distraction, lets hope it happens..Cheers Steve

ps I'm listenig to ion and crew on cash flow at the momment chaotic fun and disclosure as usual..
one snippet..the decline in literacy with the young because of computor/phone shorthand wont
matter as the new meme will be verbal with voice reconition....

araucaria
3rd August 2011, 19:56
John Lear on Blog talk radio 21/6/2011.John is commenting on a book by Lou Baldwin (abductee)
" A Day with A Extraterrestial " He is at his irresistable best discussing the book with
the host. Which enevitably takes him to other subjects..

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ohioexopolitics/2011/06/21/john-lear-on-a-day-with-an-extra-terretrial-lou-baldin

A few John Titbits from this show...

There are 40 planets in our solar system !!!
ET's are visiting earth all the time for R & R..
The sun is a electomagnetic sphere..
There are over 300 types of Aliens living in the Sun
All the planets in the solar system are about 72 degrees and all are inhabited..
Israel set off an atomic bomb to destroy Fukishima under cover of a smaller earthquake...

The Giant cube by the sun is a alian 'way' station for transit around the galaxy

3DSWcBGe9aA

Johns was one of the first vids I watched when I went down the project Camelot
rabbit hole...and I thought him 'beautifully mad' but so charesmatic and great to listen to....
This is no exception a great insight into John & friends latest views .....
You never know he may be right,but if not a great listen relax and don't take it
to seriously , but there is usually some truths in there somewhere...enjoy
Cheers Steve..

I have no experience in this area, but that square always tilted at the same angle must be about the easiest thing to fake, I'd have thought.

Cidersomerset
3rd August 2011, 20:20
Hi araucaria you are probably right the biggest problem in our field is there is no way we can tell what is fake and what is not ( except for the obvious )....The disreditors/skeptics are laughing their socks off, for although the web is great for us in the UFO field to communicate....It is even easier for the skeptics to discredit everything...I look at it as a fun hobby and when ET finally lands on the white house lawn at least we won't have a problem with the paradym change !!!! Steve..

WhiteFeather
3rd August 2011, 20:30
Recently i heard on the Veritas show with Mel Fabregas and Lou Baldwin that they found giants that are been lifted out by helicopters.
Saw This On Youtube a while back, you be the judge or should i say judges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-8bVEIVUh8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gp-cZcdBag&feature=related

Cidersomerset
3rd August 2011, 20:41
Hi White feather I saw this, most people say its photoshop thats why i didn't post it, like I just said to araucaria the web is full of disinfo but we must embrace it all and the truth will out,
especially if we keep asking for it.... According to Ion we must ask verbally to make it to happen because we created them in the first place ???...LOL some thing else to ponder!!!

Mandala
4th August 2011, 00:25
Saw This On Youtube a while back, you be the judge or should i say judges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-8bVEIVUh8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gp-cZcdBag&feature=related

"Skeleton of Giant" Is Internet Photo Hoax
James Owen
for National Geographic News
December 14, 2007

The National Geographic Society has not discovered ancient giant humans, despite rampant reports and pictures.

The hoax began with a doctored photo and later found a receptive online audience—thanks perhaps to the image's unintended religious connotations.

National Geographic Photography: Wallpapers and More
Asian "Atlantis" Shows Strange Structure (September 19, 2007)
Pyramid in Bosnia—Huge Hoax or Colossal Find? (May 12, 2006)

A digitally altered photograph created in 2002 shows a reclining giant surrounded by a wooden platform—with a shovel-wielding archaeologist thrown in for scale.

(Photo Gallery: "Giant Skeletons" Fuel Web Hoax)

By 2004 the "discovery" was being blogged and emailed all over the world—"Giant Skeleton Unearthed!"—and it's been enjoying a revival in 2007.

The photo fakery might be obvious to most people. But the tall tale refuses to lie down even five years later, if a continuing flow of emails to National Geographic News are any indication. (The National Geographic Society owns National Geographic News.)

The messages come from around the globe—Portugal, India, El Salvador, Malaysia, Africa, the Dominican Republic, Greece, Egypt, South Africa, Kenya. But they all ask the same question: Is it true?

Perpetuating the Myth

Helping to fuel the story's recent resurgence are a smattering of media outlets that have reported the find as fact.

An often cited March 2007 article in India's Hindu Voice monthly, for example, claimed that a National Geographic Society team, in collaboration with the Indian Army, had dug up a giant human skeleton in India.

"Recent exploration activity in the northern region of India uncovered a skeletal remains of a human of phenomenal size," the report read.

The story went on to say the discovery was made by a "National Geographic Team (India Division) with support from the Indian Army since the area comes under jurisdiction of the Army."

WhiteFeather
4th August 2011, 00:28
Some of these photos look real to me, anyone else?