PDA

View Full Version : Judgement

Lord Sidious
1st August 2011, 03:49
Ok, avalonuggets, let's have a chat about this topic.

In this post
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26577-Rothschild-Rockefeller-Debt-Crisis-and-the-Popular-Mandate&p=273941&viewfull=1#post273941
I mention how I was told that judgement is blocking my life.

I want to show you a story. An horrific one, but it should show you what I am getting at.

Iranian blinded by acid pardons attacker

http://l.yimg.com/fv/xp/aap/20110801/08/389629791.jpg?x=400&sig=pFK2oO0JvTltIoqMnFMKcA--
An Iranian woman blinded and disfigured by a man who threw acid into her face stood above her attacker in a hospital operating room as a doctor was about to put several drops of acid in one of his eyes in court-ordered retribution.

The man waited on his knees and wept.

"What do you want to do now?" the doctor asked the 34-year-old woman, whose own face was severely disfigured in the 2004 attack.

"I forgave him, I forgave him," she responded, asking the doctor to spare him at the last minute in a dramatic scene broadcast on Iran's state television.

Ameneh Bahrami lost her sight and suffered horrific burns to her face, scalp and body in the attack, carried out by a man who was angered that she refused his marriage proposal.

"It is best to pardon when you are in a position of power," Bahrami said in explaining her decision on Sunday to spare him.

The sobbing man, Majid Movahedi, said Bahrami was "very generous."

It was a change of heart from around the time when the court handed down the sentence in November 2008.

A few months later, Bahrami told a radio station in Spain, where she travelled for medical treatment after the attack, that she was happy with the ruling.

"I am not doing this out of revenge, but rather so that the suffering I went through is not repeated," she said in that March 2009 interview.

The court ruling had allowed Bahrami to have a doctor pour a few drops of the corrosive chemical in one of Movahedi's eyes as retribution based on the Islamic law system of "qisas," or eye-for-an-eye retribution.

Though she was blinded in both eyes, she said in the radio interview that the court ruled she was entitled to blind him in only one eye.

After undergoing treatment in Barcelona, Bahrami initially recovered 40 per cent of the vision in one eye, but she later lost all her sight.

Tehran prosecutor Abbas Jafari Dowlatabadi said Movahedi would remain in jail until a court decides on an alternative punishment, according to Iran's ISNA news agency.

He said Bahrami has sought financial compensation from her attacker for the cost of treating her injuries.

There have been several other acid attacks on women in Iran. Last week, a young woman died after a man poured acid on her face for rejecting his marriage proposal. Her attacker remains at large.

Imagine this poor lady, blind for the rest of her life, choosing to forgive this scum for what he did.
I can't imagine that myself.
And as you see in the pic, she was a stunner too, not that this means anything in the scheme of things.

What say you, avalonuggets?

pharoah21
1st August 2011, 03:57
It's an amazing story, we hold on to our pain and refuse to let it go via forgiveness. I have to forgive my parents for a lot of things I had to grow up with, and still deal with till this day. It feels like if I forgive them, I'll let them off the hook, but I know deep down that the only person I'd be letting off the hook through forgiveness is myself.

Thanks for sharing LS

Calz
1st August 2011, 04:07
I say "Thank you" ... not only for the touching story ... but also the message(s) on the blog:

Giving acceptance to all of God's creations leads to ascension. Can you accept the fact that God is behind the actions of the controllers? God is the creator of every part of the human drama – and each body is an integral aspect of this creation. Those learning how to love unconditionally are receiving many opportunities to choose love over the other attitudes that these conditions can evoke.

Ria
1st August 2011, 05:32
There are many layers to this.

In the past I have been very irritated by people doing something sometimes repeatedly, saying sorry. Why do it in the first place?

When it comes to pedophiles having the offending bits removed would be the simplest. All so this avoids repetition. [I use the words 'offending bits' as they could be getting there jollies in some other-way, I have not thought of]. But there is always a back story.

Regarding the opening thread, What is interesting is there seems to be a consenters that throwing acid into woman's faces is OK given there view on prover-cation.

We are always dealing with massive distortion.

Currently there are two men that I know who are six foot six inches tall, because of there size smaller men like to challenge them to prove them selfs, they constantly have to deal with this half wit mentality.
One of the men is very confident with dealing with this situation, Ok if you really wont to take me, come on then.
The second man has just been knocked out cold just last week this happen a year previously as well. Now he thinks fighting is silly and ridiculous and dose not wont to do it. Now I might add this man is strong he dug up my garden like no other, moving things that would take two men. [he now needs dental treatment. [He has decided to prosecute this time]

Davidallany
1st August 2011, 05:58
A friend of mine traveled to India and told me about this acid throwing business as a poisoning the well method of spitefulness. I, like the woman, would forgive, I forgave the coalition people who destroyed my birthplace among other things. Love is the way to go, and although I do not want anyone or nation to come to harm, but energy always return to its origin. The doer will suffer the consequences because on that level of doing the 3-D physics law applies, action and reaction. The only solution is not to be caught in 3-D laws, which means awakening to the inner power of love.

ViralSpiral
1st August 2011, 06:26
Thanks M'Lord. Tis truly a heart-wrenching story, and as Davidallany states: Love is the way to go.

I think the bigger story is about your judgement http://forums.scifi-nexus.com/images/smilies/nabble/smiley_wink.gif

As we ARE stuck in this 3D construct, I think it virtually impossible not to judge. One can learn how to be less so, in time. Its a lesson for us all to practice. I suggest that very few of the billions do not have this in their "school books", and only very few ever achieve full marks.

Whatever measure you use in judging others, it will be used to measure how you are judged. J. Steven Lang

etheric underground
1st August 2011, 06:29
I say that her statement about pardoning in a position of power is the key.
To those of you out there that believe in the eye for an eye retribution,
maybe you need to delve a little deeper into what that means to you.
Im sure many put in this situation would choose to harm in return, and that is
the TEST.
Violent and negative behaviour even in situations like this that legalise revenge
will not evolve this human reality. Humility may very well loosen the binds though.

Davidallany
1st August 2011, 06:36
As we ARE stuck in this 3D construct, I think it virtually impossible not to judge
Hi ViralSpiral, it is possible not to judge if one sees the world as a reflection of oneself, judging is like watching oneself's reflection in the water and mistaken it for some other thing. Then shouting what are you looking at! This state is possible and abiding in it for extended periods of time increases with practice and constant efforts. It yields wonders.

pharoah21
1st August 2011, 06:42
An eye for an eye makes the world go blind, that is, if we believe it's our job to enforce Karma. It isn't. If we can all act in the same way this lady has, the universe, will enforce universal law.

w1ndmill
1st August 2011, 06:51
As we ARE stuck in this 3D construct, I think it virtually impossible not to judge
Hi ViralSpiral, it is possible not to judge if one sees the world as a reflection of oneself, judging is like watching oneself's reflection in the water and mistaken it for some other thing. Then shouting what are you looking at! This state is possible and abiding in it for extended periods of time increases with practice and constant efforts. It yields wonders.

But I just cannot accept some parts of the world as being a reflection of me. I have never been a paedophile, or a murderer. Please explain how this is a reflection of me ...

ViralSpiral
1st August 2011, 06:57

Absolutely. Totally agree with you. 10 years ago, I would have called you a looney :D
I was merely pointing out that the majority of our "consciousness" here on earth is pretty far removed from "seeing" this.......

Nathalie
1st August 2011, 07:05
It's easy for us to stand here and declare that forgiveness is indeed the answer. None of us has gotten their beautiful face and eyesight ruined from a bucket of acid. We would all like to think we would forgive including me, but how easy can it be, seriously? I forgave pretty much all of the issues that needed forgiveness in my life. Or rather, I let go. Hanging on to resentment is only eating you up inside, it's not doing anything else, right? But this? As long as you're not in a given situation, you don't really know what you'll do. When it happens, then you know how much more work you got on your plate!

Davidallany
1st August 2011, 07:06
I have never been a paedophile, or a murderer
That is something which only you would know about. Have you never killed something? The flower grows from dirt, because of the law of interdependence. Duality appears everywhere in this matrix, beauty becomes ugly, sweet turn to sour, the saint becomes evil and the evil becomes a saint, they give birth to each other in a cyclic process, and they are one coin with two faces, thus the duality. Unify them with compassion, love and wisdom.

1st August 2011, 07:06
Many years ago, a friend told me he had been to see a psychologist. The psychologist told him to think of a ruler and allocate space on the ruler to past, present and future. He said that people divide up the ruler in different ways. Some people have a huge past -- like maybe 10 inches on the ruler, maybe 2 inches of present and maybe a nano measurement of future...for example. Other people might have a nano past, nano present, and 12 inches of future, for another example. Anyway, some people would have a big present, little past, little future. Its different for everyone. What I have found is that some people always talk about the past. They talk about the past when they are at the beach so they never actually see where they are; they don't actually enjoy the beach; I dont think they will even remember being at the beach because all they talk about is the past. This can go on a long time for many people. Sometimes events will bind a person to the past so they cant only not experience the present but also they can never move forward. This woman wanted to move forward...its the way she thinks. Its always best to learn from the past and then dump it to some extent.

meeradas
1st August 2011, 07:09
Awesome.

Very powerful, and the only possible decision, in many regards. Rendering "the law" nought, for instance.
I love this.

Sorry man, I do not believe you. You can.

Davidallany
1st August 2011, 07:16
As long as you're not in a given situation, you don't really know what you'll do. When it happens, then you know how much more work you got on your plate!
Exactly, which is precisely why one should strive in practicing, testing and re-testing where one stands in a non forceful way, to eventually awake. Once awake it's safe to navigate through whatever comes, from one's own reflection.

1st August 2011, 07:24
What happens to people when past events are traumatic is an injury to the personality. People become reactive. Sometimes, for example you see that people who have been abused by their parents, for example, are really stuck in it and have a personal style of reacting to life instead of being active and creative. Often you will hear people who are always angry about something they have reacted to. Some people always seem to be offended...there is another example. Some people will get stuck in the past by a divorce, for example or a death. Usually it takes some time to get over something like that...a few years, anyway but some people never get over it and spend the rest of their lives stuck in it and reacting instead of creating. That's what the mind does when people experience a trauma. The first step is, I think, to realize it and then move ahead. It different for everyone.

pharoah21
1st August 2011, 07:32
What happens to people when past events are traumatic is an injury to the personality. People become reactive. Sometimes, for example you see that people who have been abused by their parents, for example, are really stuck in it and have a personal style of reacting to life instead of being active and creative. Often you will hear people who are always angry about something they have reacted to. Some people always seem to be offended...there is another example. Some people will get stuck in the past by a divorce, for example or a death. Usually it takes some time to get over something like that...a few years, anyway but some people never get over it and spend the rest of their lives stuck in it and reacting instead of creating. That's what the mind does when people experience a trauma. The first step is, I think, to realize it and then move ahead. It different for everyone.

That's why it's important to have a strong right side of the brain, it's hard to do anything in life without creativity.

jackovesk
1st August 2011, 08:20
http://www.ata-tarot.com/resource/cards/maj20.gif

Dictionary Definition

Judgement (or judgment[1]) is the evaluation of evidence in the making of a decision.[2][3][4] The term has three distinct uses:

Informal and psychological – used in reference to the quality of cognitive faculties and adjudicational capabilities of particular individuals, typically called wisdom or discernment.
Legal – used in the context of legal trial, to refer to a final finding, statement, or ruling, based on a considered weighing of evidence, called "adjudication". See spelling note for further explanation.
Religious – used in the concept of salvation to refer to the adjudication of God in determining Heaven or Hell for each and all human beings.

Tarot Definition

The card originally known as Judgement Day derives from Christian scripture, but in most religions and cultures there is the concept of spiritual rebirth after the end of the world. This is another card of transition, like Death and the Tower, but its energy is neither violent nor catastrophic despite the fact that its power is far greater. This is the energy of creation without destruction, impossible on the material plane but certainly possible in the world of the spirit. There is rebirth not through discarding negativity, but through integration of all parts of the self. The spirit is cleansed and restored without loss or addition. It remains the same, but different.

Tough One Sid..?

Judgement is 'Personal', if you look at the 2 meanings 'above' the scope of the solution is not an easy one!

With regard to the 'Innocent Victim' portrayed in the story, I can see where she is coming from.

The 'Choice of Forgiveness' was right for her in light of her moving on with her life after sustaining such Horrific Facial Disfigurations...

That may well be 'True', but she will never 'Forget'..!

Cetain aspects of Islamic Ideaology are Abhorrent, my Personal Judgement is on the Religious aspects of the 'Cowardly Act' and such Acts should 'No Longer' be tolerated..! Period..!

In relation to...

I think you may already have the answer to this Sid, whether or not you are willing to act on it is the difficult part...

I for one have noticed, you 'Have' become 'Less Judgemental' over the last few months.

So keep up the Good Work and don't let it weigh you down...

Lord Sidious
1st August 2011, 08:56
It's easy for us to stand here and declare that forgiveness is indeed the answer. None of us has gotten their beautiful face and eyesight ruined from a bucket of acid. We would all like to think we would forgive including me, but how easy can it be, seriously? I forgave pretty much all of the issues that needed forgiveness in my life. Or rather, I let go. Hanging on to resentment is only eating you up inside, it's not doing anything else, right? But this? As long as you're not in a given situation, you don't really know what you'll do. When it happens, then you know how much more work you got on your plate!

I would say it would be damned hard, maybe the hardest thing in one's life to do.

I think you may already have the answer to this Sid, whether or not you are willing to act on it is the difficult part...

I for one have noticed, you 'Have' become 'Less Judgemental' over the last few months.

So keep up the Good Work and don't let it way you down...

Thanks jackonugget and welcome back.
No more freak outs and bans, ok?

ktlight
1st August 2011, 09:06
Does any human have the capabilities to judge anyone? Take another look at the world. It is insane.

Taking the steps to getting the verdict from the 'judge' was an act of revenge. At the very last minute, she retracted, which gave her a sense of power. Am I judging her? I understand how she must have felt going for the verdict, in the position that the man's actions left her in. And, I think by retracting she saved herself.

phillipbbg
1st August 2011, 09:11
When the worst things happen to the normal human the very BEST often comes to the surface... proving why Humans have so much ability to spire to so much.... hopefully this rings a small bell in many a persons conscience.....

Lisab
1st August 2011, 09:19
Yes I would forgive and indeed I have. I have watched my mother suffer of her resentment and bitterness towards my father who treated her so appallingly for years. Becoming like her was always my greatest fear. I left home at 16. In my late teens i found myself in a situation similar to hers. I walked away, forgave and I've even forgotten. It's like a hazy memory - I just let it go.
Alot of female anger has passed down thru my family. Maybe I broke the chain. Maybe I played my part. I now work alot with self forgiveness. X

pharoah21
1st August 2011, 09:25
Does any human have the capabilities to judge anyone? Take another look at the world. It is insane.

Taking the steps to getting the verdict from the 'judge' was an act of revenge. At the very last minute, she retracted, which gave her a sense of power. Am I judging her? I understand how she must have felt going for the verdict, in the position that the man's actions left her in. And, I think by retracting she saved herself.

No, in the middle east and other places, it's guilty until proven innocent, so the lady most probably didn't need to do anything for the conviction. Just show her face and tell her story, which is very appropriate as keeping a man like that in public is probably not the smartest thing to do. She's a good lady.

christian
1st August 2011, 09:25
Karma works, the acid man's deeds will have effects on him, even if she forgives him. The largest benefit of forgiving is for the woman herself, it releases her from negative emotions. Buddha said Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

If someone tries to harm me, I'm at his throat. - Preventing someone from harming others after he harmed me is another thing. - Taking revenge is yet another thing. Like Gandhi said An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

ktlight
1st August 2011, 09:31

No, in the middle east and other places, it's guilty until proven innocent, so the lady most probably didn't need to do anything for the conviction. Just show her face and tell her story, which is very appropriate as keeping a man like that in public is probably not the smartest thing to do. She's a good lady.

She would not have retracted had she not been a good person. That's for certain. And the man is still out there, is he not? I am sure he would never repeat his actions.

noxon medem
1st August 2011, 09:58
It's an amazing story, we hold on to our pain and refuse to let it go via forgiveness. I have to forgive my parents for a lot of things I had to grow up with, and still deal with till this day. It feels like if I forgive them, I'll let them off the hook, but I know deep down that the only person I'd be letting off the hook through forgiveness is myself.

Thanks for sharing LS

In my early thirties (age) I found my peace
with my aggressive and persistent father .
- or so I thought .
I forgave him in my mind , and is was a blissfull
experience .
Some years later I discovered that my body(memory)
was not alligned with that request , and now I feel
real release from his deeper influence , but
I had to fight him , physicaly , I beat him to bloods
after a christmas party , shocking all , including me ,
in the process .
Good blood . He still lives , and better than he would .
- Ever ...

So , the morale of the (this) story ?
You figure it out ..

all well
nm

pharoah21
1st August 2011, 10:33
And the man is still out there, is he not? I am sure he would never repeat his actions.

Not out there, locked up IN there, and from what I've learned from others, Middle Eastern prisons are some of the worst in the world. The guards basically let the prisoners do what they want to each other.

bennycog
1st August 2011, 11:11
i could have given her my last kwatcha.... acid attacks are quite the source of evil and retribution in the african countries as i have found out recently.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26003-Inbox-from-richard-boylan&p=269629#post269629

If it were me in that ladies postition? after the initial pain and anguish i dont think him being blinded in one eye would be nearly enough retribution. Especially if it were my children it happened to..
But i am guessing after her feeling the world in that new light and feeling the love of the people around her she has decided not to be like him..
Sometimes you have to make that step to have others follow in your footsteps.. To start the new non violent trend.. hey even to have your own ego or emotions brought down by yourself, just so you know you can have that pure life lust energy spread around a little. It might hurt like hell or make you feel like your letting them win, and that feeling will turn into the knowledge of having done it out of indulgence for others and not yourself...
benny rant there lol

Krullenjongen
1st August 2011, 17:21
Of course forgiveness is the way to go i think we all feel that.
Because hate and holding a grudge only leads to suffering but forgiving leads to inner healing.

But i guess we all probably still need to work on our judgmental nature and forgiving skills.

RedeZra
1st August 2011, 18:06
when the attacker repents and the victim forgives

then there is healing mercy and grace

if a victim does not forgive then he or she will stay as a victim

if an attacker does not repent then he or she will stay as an attacker

and the just nature of the universe will take care of it ; )

ghostrider
1st August 2011, 23:06
being hurt we want to hurt back, but the hurt must stop somewhere, most project their fears on to others. the man in the mirror is the greatest challenge, conquer him and you can conquer the world.

pharoah21
1st August 2011, 23:12
I dare say that this lady has elevated herself spiritually, emotionally, and mentally, and is feeling better than ever. Getting through trials successfully can do that to us, as my signature says -

There are only two things that happen in life, blessings, and blessings in disguise.....

I truly believe that.

loveandgratitude
1st August 2011, 23:27
“When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.”

http://www.oasisadvancedwellness.com/health-articles/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/forgiveness1.png

craig mitchell
2nd August 2011, 01:07
@LS,

Ooowie, gooey, this is sticky stuff you bring up here!

Forgiveness is commonly misunderstood to be done "for" the abuser, you know, the nice thing to do if you're one of those few spiritually advanced beings on the planet. NOPE! It's actually about you, and getting you out of the loop, so to speak, of Karma.

Some years ago while doing hypnotherapy work with clients on just this matter, I found the abuser and the abused had direct past life contact, and through agreements, they were working it out in the here and now. So what you might say? Well, to forgive is to get free of this kind of balancing of past indiscretions. Is is always a one to one, eyeball to eyeball adjustment? Probably not. I'm sure the infinite one can come up with a good deal of variation, I mean, look at all of us!

However, if we can pull off real forgiveness,(and you can't fake or phone this one in) then we've cleared the slate and have removed the connection between events and we're out from under the wheel of Karma which functions a lot like the wheels of justice......slow but exceedingly fine. Though John Lennon thought there was instant Karma, as in "karma's gonna get you", and I suspect there's something to that one.

So we could look at forgiveness as a short cut, or the direct route out of the maze, and can then focus our whole energy in the here and now, which I've heard is a good idea and I wish I could operate that way more often.

The question remains in all of our minds, "Could I forgive a heinous act?" There's a viper pit for you ! I have managed some forgiving, but when faced with a very personal devastation, what then? I haven't been very skilled with those, I must admit.....but hey, the best thing about the past is that it's past, right? Now I must cut the cords that bind....and I'm the only one that can, it's not a hired job you know.(oh, nuts!)

Time's a wasting, we're burning daylight folks, let's forgive now and avoid the rush!

Regards, Craig

bennycog
2nd August 2011, 15:03
mitch craig,
If this is the case i am pretty sure most of my life contacts so far are remnints of a Millennia of direct contact.. i seem to attract people who need to extract my light but i dont mind at all i will continue doing it.. does it mean i was a real bad person in past lives though?

"Some years ago while doing hypnotherapy work with clients on just this matter, I found the abuser and the abused had direct past life contact, and through agreements, they were working it out in the here and now. So what you might say? Well, to forgive is to get free of this kind of balancing of past indiscretions. Is is always a one to one, eyeball to eyeball adjustment? Probably not. I'm sure the infinite one can come up with a good deal of variation, I mean, look at all of us! "

phillipbbg
2nd August 2011, 15:06
We all missed something in our past life..... that's why we are here... except those that chose to be here in service of a higher |God than themselves.......

craig mitchell
3rd August 2011, 01:27
bennycog,

"mitch".....I haven't been called that for a coons' age! Thanks, kind of makes me want to dance around and ska a bit!

In brief about contracts, agreements, what have you: They can be changed......ain't that dandy? And we don't need the other to be present in the physical to accomplish it But you've got to be serious and have your intent aligned.
Call 'em up on the hot line, so to speak, state your case, tell them what, why, where, when that you are dissolving the contract

The procedure is simple, though not easy: it is not a lark, an off the top of your head frivolous act! Ritual can be invoked. Study up, engage someone with experience to guide you.

I think it depends on what you mean by "extract" and why you wish to continue it. I can't tell from here, my friend, and just how concerned are you with this? A bad person? Does it matter? You could PM me if you wish.

Regards, "Mitch".

DouglasDanger
3rd August 2011, 02:17
I would suggest Delivery of nuggetry judgement..... that you no longer judge or use judgement...... you begin to assess or use assessments..

When you assess something your not trying to put yourself above it or them, placing the person or what ever it is into a box or social stigma ,
your standing next to them on an equal ground determining the whats whys and who's that they are.

Some might call it a play on words, they both prety much mean the same thing, but think about it a moment.

craig mitchell
3rd August 2011, 03:56
@DouglasDanger,

Yea, I agree. We don't want to be judgmental, but at the same time we have to use good judgment. Nearly the same word but worlds apart, one in the spiritual realm, and one in the temporal world. My God but we're getting smart on this thread!

Regards, Craig

Artemesia
3rd August 2011, 04:08
The question remains in all of our minds, "Could I forgive a heinous act?" There's a viper pit for you ! I have managed some forgiving, but when faced with a very personal devastation, what then? I haven't been very skilled with those, I must admit.....but hey, the best thing about the past is that it's past, right? Now I must cut the cords that bind....and I'm the only one that can, it's not a hired job you know.(oh, nuts!)

I am honored to have awareness of this woman, her fabulously brilliant soul, and the example she has set in this lifetime on the public stage of the caliber and even standard of forgiveness we all must acheive in these days. If she can do it, each individual can do it. Her enlightened stance is the true gold of human existence, the true wealth of the world. No one has been spared, everyone bears the scars of the caustic wounds of the last several thousand years. This woman only shows them outwardly to remind you, as she is truly a divine mirror. Her etheric rewards are already evident, even as the evidence shows her physical being has been irrevokably transformed. All that remains for the rest of us to ask is not "Could I forgive a heinous act" but HOW.

ViralSpiral
3rd August 2011, 04:15
Another great post!
Was about to spew about the debt ceiling...
The aha moment was: if we stay centered, nothing should sway us.
Decisions/actions are made out of our control. What we can control though, is how we react.

bennycog
3rd August 2011, 08:54
hey mitch craig :)

"I think it depends on what you mean by "extract" and why you wish to continue it. I can't tell from here, my friend, and just how concerned are you with this? A bad person? Does it matter? You could PM me if you wish."

have you got video of dancing the jig?
By extract i meant i feel that by being around someone in need or is down in the dumps or just having a ****ty day.. i can feel an essence of a sort being transferred to them. dont ask me how but i just know.. My mother is the same i love her dearly but she drains me i imagine she has a lot of power just sitting inside of her that i would love for her to access.. I am not concerned about it because i mostly feel great about it.
It does not matter about a past life bad person i was just putting in a scenerio of how this kind of ability is able to be here in my life.. It could be just a vibration i am putting out and i quite like helping others too..
ill definitely pm you mate and add you as a friend too if you will accept :)

craig mitchell
3rd August 2011, 15:24
bennycog,

I believe I understand what you're saying about your essence being transferred directly from you to them. I suspected that's what you were referring to. You can be of great service with this ability. I would say it's all about the light you carry and I say "Good on you bennycog!"

I once experienced an energy instantly leap out from me and was transferred to another when all I did was wonder what she needed. She stopped shivering and looked up and said "Thank you". I was amazed by the tiny spontaneous event. We probably do this for others all the time and hardly recognize it.

I can't wait until we can realize our full abilities and make this planet heaven on earth.

Regards, Craig

ulli
3rd August 2011, 15:31
bennycog,

I believe I understand what you're saying about your essence being transferred directly from you to them. I suspected that's what you were referring to. You can be of great service with this ability. I would say it's all about the light you carry and I say "Good on you bennycog!"

I once experienced an energy instantly leap out from me and was transferred to another when all I did was wonder what she needed. She stopped shivering and looked up and said "Thank you". I was amazed by the tiny spontaneous event. We probably do this for others all the time and hardly recognize it.

I can't wait until we can realize our full abilities and make this planet heaven on earth.

Regards, Craig

I don't believe it was benny's essence that was being extracted, but his energy
and want to make this distinction.

As long as his spiritual energy supply could be replenished and he can talk about it afterwards his essence has to be intact.

My understanding is that when the actual soul essence is lost the person becomes an automaton,
and can easily be spotted as such.

Which is not the case with our bennycog.

craig mitchell
3rd August 2011, 15:42
I am honored to have awareness of this woman, her fabulously brilliant soul, and the example she has set in this lifetime on the public stage of the caliber and even standard of forgiveness we all must acheive in these days. If she can do it, each individual can do it. Her enlightened stance is the true gold of human existence, the true wealth of the world. No one has been spared, everyone bears the scars of the caustic wounds of the last several thousand years. This woman only shows them outwardly to remind you, as she is truly a divine mirror. Her etheric rewards are already evident, even as the evidence shows her physical being has been irrevokably transformed. All that remains for the rest of us to ask is not "Could I forgive a heinous act" but HOW.

Artemesia,

A potent post, and thank you for the reminder. I sometimes wonder why I act like I've had the crap kicked out of me! Thousands of years, you're right of course.

Regards, Craig

Marsila
3rd August 2011, 16:17
This is a good story, but i think the first link misses out on the two most important people in this story, who helped her see this is about two wrong not making a right more than anything else. God bless these two mens hearts for ending the madness.

She said two men were instrumental in bringing about her change of heart: a doctor at a clinic in Spain and Amir Sabouri, an Iranian who helped her get medical attention. Sabouri told her to forgive Movahedi and prove to the world that Iranians are kind and forgiving, she said.

The doctor noticed it is more than her physical vision that was hurt in this attack, and he helped her restore both the eye and the "heart's" vision. And Mr.Amir Sabouri showed her that she is now in a position of strength not weakness and either waste it on a thing that is ugly from the inside out (saw a picture somewhere don't remember where he is yucky looking) or do something that could raise the spirits of the so many more beautiful from the inside out people who tried to feel her pain. Thankfully through these two mens compassion she chose the latter.

now i hope her wish comes true and she does find a good man to marry, and it will be his win, she clearly is smart and has standards(which started the tragedy for her). and i like that she still wants financial compensation, as it is nothing compared to what she has went through.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-31/world/iran.acid.pardon_1_majid-movahedi-ameneh-bahrami-acid-attack?_s=PM:WORLD

Here's the full story from the link

A woman blinded in an acid attack seven years ago said Sunday she stopped the "eye for an eye" punishment for her attacker because "such revenge is not worth it."

A physician was to drop acid -- under legal supervision -- into the eyes of Majid Movahedi on Sunday, according to Fars News Agency, to punish him for throwing acid in Bahrami's face. The act disfigured her face and blinded her.

"I never intended to allow Majid to be blinded," Ameneh Bahrami told CNN. "... Each of us, individually, must try and treat others with respect and kindness in order to have a better society."

Bahrami stopped the punishment minutes before it was carried out, she said, adding that Movahedi already had been given anesthetic.

She said two men were instrumental in bringing about her change of heart: a doctor at a clinic in Spain and Amir Sabouri, an Iranian who helped her get medical attention. Sabouri told her to forgive Movahedi and prove to the world that Iranians are kind and forgiving, she said.

However, she said Movahedi is unrepentant and has been rude to her, even after she halted his punishment. .

This week marks the beginning of the holy month of Ramadan in the Islamic world, and pardons and commuted sentences commonly occur as a show of compassion leading into the holiday.

An Iranian court convicted Movahedi in 2008 of pouring a bucket of acid on Bahrami, after she had rejected his unwanted advances for two years.

Bahrami had demanded at the time that the court sentence the man to suffer the same fate he had inflicted upon her, and the court agreed, citing provisions in Islamic law.

The sentence was to be carried out in May 2011, but a court postponed it after Amnesty International protested against it on the grounds of cruelty.

Restitution in such cases is about $200,000, Bahrami said, but the law dictates she should only receive half of that because she is a woman. She argued the issue with the judge, she said, and he told her to speak with lawmakers and convince them to change the law. She said Sunday she has asked for a meeting with lawmakers and expects to talk with them in the future. She said she intends to collect and use the money for her medical treatment.

She said Movahedi does not have the money, and she has asked authorities to keep him in jail until he pays her.

Bahrami says she first met Movahedi in 2002 when they attended the same school.

She was a 24-year-old electronics student. He was 19. She never noticed him until he sat next to her in class and brushed up against her. Bahrami says she knew it wasn't an accident.

"I moved away from him," she said, "but he brushed up against me again."

Bahrami said that over the next two years, Movahedi harassed her and made threats, even asking her to marry him.

"He told me he would kill me. He said, 'You have to say yes.' "
On a November afternoon in 2004, his threats turned to violence when he followed her from the medical engineering company where she worked.

As she walked to the bus stop, she sensed someone behind her.

She turned around and was startled to see Movahedi, who threw something over her. What felt like fire on her face was acid searing through her skin.

"I was just yelling, 'I'm burning! I'm burning! For God's sake, somebody help me,' " she said.

The acid seeped into her eyes, and streamed down her face into her mouth. When she covered her face with her hands, streaks of acid ran down her fingers and onto her forearms.

She said Sunday that she does not expect others to follow her example of forgiveness, but noted that if they do, "it would prove that they are great human beings."

She has published a book in Germany, and said she is now trying to write a book in Persian about her ordeal and women in Iranian society. "I will be personally responsible for naming names and will answer for it," she said.

In 2009, Bahrami told CNN that she had undergone more than a dozen surgeries on her badly scarred face, but still imagined that in the future she would have a wedding day.

"I always see myself as someone who can see and sometimes see myself in a beautiful wedding gown, and why not?" she said.

modwiz
3rd August 2011, 17:51

Thanks for sharing LS

In my early thirties (age) I found my peace
with my aggressive and persistent father .
- or so I thought .
I forgave him in my mind , and is was a blissfull
experience .
Some years later I discovered that my body(memory)
was not alligned with that request , and now I feel
real release from his deeper influence , but
I had to fight him , physicaly , I beat him to bloods
after a christmas party , shocking all , including me ,
in the process .
Good blood . He still lives , and better than he would .
- Ever ...

So , the morale of the (this) story ?
You figure it out ..

all well
nm

Your story is different because of the dynamic one-on-one aspect to it. The cold 'legal' aspect of 'justice' is far removed from life and biology. What am I talking about? Case(s) in point: I do not condone capital punishment, (cold and legal) for any crime. But, running down to Wall St in Manhattan and throwing some CEO's out of their office windows with ropes around their necks (to prevent them from injuring passersby in the street) could work for me. Passionate action resulting from abusive behavior from a person thinking they are above the law. Besides, what do you do with a tick when you pull it off of a dog, put in back in the grass?

A man rapes and kills a young girl. Capital punishment? No! Family members finding him and ending him without facing legal action themselves? Yes! If they want to let him live and turn him over to the law for incarceration, fine.

Forgiving all of the above and keeping the rest of us safe from their predations ( jail) is obviously the best course but I am allowing for grey areas and for karma to find its own balance. When scumbags mess with less evolved people they have evoked their own karmic consequences. The docile honeybee will allow you near their hive to remove honey. An African bee will sting you to death for approaching their hive. You can whack a termite nest but not a hornets without paying dearly.

My big point is; love is best but you cannot force others to abide by it and the 'legal' systems are controlled by sociopathic types. I realize certain cultures contain revenge customs and these are just as bad as legal stiffness. Neither is biological and passionate but codified and cold. Very removed from the warmth of our biology.

I expect serious blowback from my view here. :doh:

Nyce555
3rd August 2011, 17:58
That is just awful. God Bless her! She is an amazing person to rise above that and forgive that man. I just don't understand how someone could do that to another person. I hope her story is heard by all young women. She is very empowering!!

ktlight
3rd August 2011, 18:08
And the man is still out there, is he not? I am sure he would never repeat his actions.

Not out there, locked up IN there, and from what I've learned from others, Middle Eastern prisons are some of the worst in the world. The guards basically let the prisoners do what they want to each other.

I think the story mentioned that the woman stood up to stop this from happening to others, which indicates that this attack was not a single occurrence. Therefore, he would be quite safe in gaol.

Camilo
3rd August 2011, 18:26
Well, it seems to me that the only way out of this narrow way of seeing reality is by raising conciousneses, and consecuently a change in perception. Unless we are able to change the way we currently perceive reality, we won't be able to make the changes the planet is asking for.

These old patterns of conciousness have to be re-evaluated and replaced for new and different ones, based on forgiveness and love. This woman is leading by example in making the needed changes.

Lord Sidious
3rd August 2011, 18:37
Well, it seems to me that the only way out of this narrow way of seeing reality is by raising conciousneses, and consecuently a change in perception. Unless we are able to change the way we currently perceive reality, we won't be able to make the changes the planet is asking for.

These old patterns of conciousness have to be re-evaluated and replaced for new and different ones, based on forgiveness and love. This woman is leading by example in making the needed changes.

The expansion of consciousness is the only way.
That is how I let go of the hatred of jews I already spoke of.

Fred Steeves
3rd August 2011, 19:13

Modwiz, I would thank that pluckiness even if I disagreed with the whole post.

As for the judgement question, that' a tricky one huh Rob? Maybe I have some multi personality disorder on this one. On one hand, I sleep with a gun on the nightstand, and don't leave home without it. Justification being if I encounter a Norway shooter type situation, or a home invasion, somebody there can stop it cold. On the other hand, at some point the violence that has plagued this besieged planet for so long MUST end at some point. So my question painstakingly becomes:"When, where, and with whom does it stop"?

I've learned over trial and much error not to ignore little "visions" that seem to re occur. One such I have is of the time when lethal force is "justified", but rather than following through with that, I simply let it all go, and gently lay the weapon down. The feeling behind it being "enough, it ends here and now, and I'm going to demonstrate how to transcend it". How? Hell if I know, may be I'm just going nucking futs.

Of course that could be by far the biggest mistake of one's life, but with the times we're in, maybe there's no other way out...

Cheers,
Fred

Lord Sidious
3rd August 2011, 20:08

As for the judgement question, that' a tricky one huh Rob? Maybe I have some multi personality disorder on this one. On one hand, I sleep with a gun on the nightstand, and don't leave home without it. Justification being if I encounter a Norway shooter type situation, or a home invasion, somebody there can stop it cold. On the other hand, at some point the violence that has plagued this besieged planet for so long MUST end at some point. So my question painstakingly becomes:"When, where, and with whom does it stop"?

I've learned over trial and much error not to ignore little "visions" that seem to re occur. One such I have is of the time when lethal force is "justified", but rather than following through with that, I simply let it all go, and gently lay the weapon down. The feeling behind it being "enough, it ends here and now, and I'm going to demonstrate how to transcend it". How? Hell if I know, may be I'm just going nucking futs.

Of course that could be by far the biggest mistake of one's life, but with the times we're in, maybe there's no other way out...

Cheers,
Fred

It is THE hardest challenge I have faced so far.
By nature, I am a warrior, not a diplomat, nor am I a healer.
I have found myself being thrust into the role of diplomat often recently and it is a very hard thing to do, whilst judgement is on your senses like welding goggles over your eyes.
I know I will get there, I sense it, but like all journeys of value, it is not an easy path to navigate.
There is no wisdom in easy, however.
What you speak of is no quandry Fred.
Being armed to defend yourself, those you care about and the innocent doesn't involve judgement, it involves potential self sacrifice and that is indeed a noble virtue, one of the noblest.
These are indeed trying times and we are all blessed to allowed to tread the stage of life and earn the rewards these times can bring.
The muslims say ''alhamdulillah'' or ''It is as god wants'', don't struggle with these things, let go of the rope and just be Fred.

w1ndmill
3rd August 2011, 20:15
I am not a rapist either. I find this kind of stuff really irritating and ridiculous and a cop out ..................... SORRY. Think what you like but I do not and will not identify with these negative meanderings. We can never get anywhere or move on with this kind of thought while these kind of attacks continue .....

I have never been a paedophile, or a murderer
That is something which only you would know about. Have you never killed something? The flower grows from dirt, because of the law of interdependence. Duality appears everywhere in this matrix, beauty becomes ugly, sweet turn to sour, the saint becomes evil and the evil becomes a saint, they give birth to each other in a cyclic process, and they are one coin with two faces, thus the duality. Unify them with compassion, love and wisdom.

Fred Steeves
3rd August 2011, 20:39

Cheers,
Fred

It is THE hardest challenge I have faced so far.
By nature, I am a warrior, not a diplomat, nor am I a healer.
I have found myself being thrust into the role of diplomat often recently and it is a very hard thing to do, whilst judgement is on your senses like welding goggles over your eyes.
I know I will get there, I sense it, but like all journeys of value, it is not an easy path to navigate.
There is no wisdom in easy, however.
[/QUOTE]

And THAT about sums it up my friend.

modwiz
3rd August 2011, 21:06

Cheers,
Fred

There is nothing wrong, and a lot right, with being armed in any society that still has 'problem people'. People messing with others are walking a very thin line between life and death and the courts/government should not be a part of this. They wish to arrogate that control to themselves. Most people know how to behave themselves and the ones who can't are 'flawed'. If they are met with deadly force while acting out their defective genetic proclivities than the collective gene pool is a little cleaner.

Any decent person will feel poorly after taking a life, as it should be. I kill, and will continue to kill mosquitoes. I am always aware of feeling a little 'cheap and punkish' after the act, and increasingly before it more often these days. I would like them to just go away but I see them and other blood feeding fauna as analogs to bankers,politicians and other parasites that infect this world. When we manage to throw them off, through greater consciousness and not allowing it, perhaps that kind of vibratory support will be gone from our bioshpere and the need to eliminate the manifestations of these parasitic energies will finally be cleared.

A final and additional note here: I do believe forgiveness can effect deep and lasting change in a person doing sociopathic deeds. Deep enough to change genetics. So what is the answer? Follow your heart and hope we can some day keep the government and courts out of our decisions. Our conscience is a mofo to deal with and is sufficient to the task in all but the sociopaths who do not have a conscience.

Ammit
3rd August 2011, 21:16
She is an inspiration to a nation crippled with hatred, to grow we must forgive and show love and compassion for those who are not yet experienced in what we actually need to be.

Ammit

Carmen
3rd August 2011, 21:19
I live in an environment of complete safety with no locks on doors, guns or anything else for "protection". I always feel safe. I cannot even think of harming anyone in thought or deed. But, and its a big 'but", I am a mother and a grandmother and I think any mother worth her salt is capable of killing another in defence of her children. Just the experience of giving birth to her children makes her the lioness! A mother defending her young is a fierce opponant (spelling!) I defy any mother to state differently. Accidental death of ones baby is instantly forgivable. This I have experienced! But deliberate harm, or death would be my achilles heel.

The woman disfigured by acid, in the act of forgiveness, is the hero to herself and the example to all others, as it causes them to ponder their own limited and limiting reactions.

Ammit
3rd August 2011, 21:31
If indeed our bodies are just a transport medium for our soul, spirit, then surely the only harm done is to the wrapper.

Carmen
3rd August 2011, 21:40
Yeah but when you are stuck in the wrapper you dont sort of see it that way!!!!

Ammit
3rd August 2011, 21:43
But this lady is proof that you actually can, and from her we all must learn to forgive even if our emotions tell us otherwise.

Lord Sidious
3rd August 2011, 21:45
If indeed our bodies are just a transport medium for our soul, spirit, then surely the only harm done is to the wrapper.

Not necessarily.
What if this attack had caused her to become depressed at her situation and then suicided?
That will affect her soul/spirit.

enfoldedblue
3rd August 2011, 21:47
Seems appropriate to post my latest article here.

Enjoy

Beauty in the Dark

When I reach the state beyond the last veil, that deep state that feels like home and I see things as they really are, I see the drama of the physical world is just that, a drama, a story, a place where we play and interact with energies of density in order to learn. Our external reality is an expression of our inner world. The outer world organizes itself in a way to perfectly reflect our deepest beliefs, and thus to help us understand ourself. The more we learn to transmute our inner fears into love, the more loving experiences manifest in our lives.

I feel an important key to making this inner shift from fear to love is to choose to view the negative experiences that touch us, such as crises, conflict or illness, as vital teachers instead of as random attacks, punishment, or failure. When we choose to embrace and honour these experiences, rather than fearing them, or fighting them, we cease being victims and discover the true gifts that they hold for us.

An annoying neighbour may be there to teach us about setting up healthy boundaries, an illness might teach us about listening to the subtle messages of our body, and financial difficulties might assist us in recognizing what our most important priorities are. Each situation is unique and immaculately crafted to assist us in our individual development.

When we learn to trust that all is in perfect alignment, we allow the divine to enter our lives. No matter how tragic or unjust something might seem, if we can consciously choose to accept the experience as exactly what we need to grow, we open ourself up to allowing the highest expression of the divine to weave itself into our reality.

As we learn to trust ourselves and the universe at a deep level and surrender to the process that unfolds within us, we recognize our life for what it is, an incredibly perfect journey that ultimately brings us home to love.

LOVE ALLways, c

Ammit
3rd August 2011, 21:52
My dear Lord Sidious

This is a good question, and one I may need to ponder over.
My initial thoughts beggar another question regarding suicide. Would this act destroy our soul?
As I recently saw in a video regarding ancient folk and their willing themselves to die when needed, is this not a similar act of pursuing another existence.?

hexenomega
3rd August 2011, 22:45
yep,
she has proved herself many times more evolved that the reprobate who injured her in this way, I personally would rule the moron should then become property of either her family, or the state, and he and others like him be used to do all the things people hate, cleaning sewers, public toilets, or just anything any decent person wants done, for nothing, a small dose of that would focus the mind of anyone thinking of the same thing.
Hexen

christian
3rd August 2011, 23:12
Iran's Ahmadinejad personally thanked the woman, who suffered from the acid attack.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/192236.html

http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20110803/shamseddin20110803211203950.jpg

TWINCANS
4th August 2011, 00:05
My understanding is that when the actual soul essence is lost the person becomes an automaton,
and can easily be spotted as such.

A bit off-topic but yes, I've seen a body walking around with no soul in it (failed walk-in attempt) and it's spooky. Nothing in the eyes, just limpid pool of blackness. Next day, the intended walkin must have arrived because there was an even darker look in the eyes, if that was possible, but there was definitely ' somebody home'. Yikes!

On topic, maybe it's not Judgement vs Forgiveness. maybe's it's Judgement vs Discernment.

We work so hard all lifetime to learn so we can understand, to see the Truth from whatever part of the medicine wheel we're looking from at the mment. So it just plain feels bad to be asked to put all that aside for some airy notion of forgiveness and not deal with the perp. The man did wrong. Plain and simple. That's discernment. The women did well, by forgiving so hopefully she can move on. Discernment again. How to make sure it never happens again? That will take a great deal of discernment to put into place.

But recognizing a situation for what it truly is, is discernment. Discernment IMO is a higher aspect of judgement.

Judgement, well it's so hard and fast - which means that it isn't coming from all the seats on the medicine wheel. It's hard and fixed, which means it cannot adjust focus to look inside, outside, underside etc to find another view. It's hard and inflexible which means it easily breaks.

ViralSpiral
5th August 2011, 05:42

I am sorry that you are in the naughty corner. Time to reflect on this me thinks. HURRY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you already.

Lord Sidious
12th August 2011, 02:10

I am sorry that you are in the naughty corner. Time to reflect on this me thinks. HURRY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you already.

Buy a better telescopic sight and you will never miss me again.
Oops, that probably isn't good advice. :p

Deedee
12th August 2011, 02:25
Ok, avalonuggets, let's have a chat about this topic.

In this post
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26577-Rothschild-Rockefeller-Debt-Crisis-and-the-Popular-Mandate&p=273941&viewfull=1#post273941

I want to show you a story. An horrific one, but it should show you what I am getting at.

Iranian blinded by acid pardons attacker

http://l.yimg.com/fv/xp/aap/20110801/08/389629791.jpg?x=400&sig=pFK2oO0JvTltIoqMnFMKcA--
An Iranian woman blinded and disfigured by a man who threw acid into her face stood above her attacker in a hospital operating room as a doctor was about to put several drops of acid in one of his eyes in court-ordered retribution.

The man waited on his knees and wept.

"What do you want to do now?" the doctor asked the 34-year-old woman, whose own face was severely disfigured in the 2004 attack.

"I forgave him, I forgave him," she responded, asking the doctor to spare him at the last minute in a dramatic scene broadcast on Iran's state television.

Ameneh Bahrami lost her sight and suffered horrific burns to her face, scalp and body in the attack, carried out by a man who was angered that she refused his marriage proposal.

"It is best to pardon when you are in a position of power," Bahrami said in explaining her decision on Sunday to spare him.

The sobbing man, Majid Movahedi, said Bahrami was "very generous."

It was a change of heart from around the time when the court handed down the sentence in November 2008.

A few months later, Bahrami told a radio station in Spain, where she travelled for medical treatment after the attack, that she was happy with the ruling.

"I am not doing this out of revenge, but rather so that the suffering I went through is not repeated," she said in that March 2009 interview.

The court ruling had allowed Bahrami to have a doctor pour a few drops of the corrosive chemical in one of Movahedi's eyes as retribution based on the Islamic law system of "qisas," or eye-for-an-eye retribution.

Though she was blinded in both eyes, she said in the radio interview that the court ruled she was entitled to blind him in only one eye.

After undergoing treatment in Barcelona, Bahrami initially recovered 40 per cent of the vision in one eye, but she later lost all her sight.

Tehran prosecutor Abbas Jafari Dowlatabadi said Movahedi would remain in jail until a court decides on an alternative punishment, according to Iran's ISNA news agency.

He said Bahrami has sought financial compensation from her attacker for the cost of treating her injuries.

There have been several other acid attacks on women in Iran. Last week, a young woman died after a man poured acid on her face for rejecting his marriage proposal. Her attacker remains at large.

Imagine this poor lady, blind for the rest of her life, choosing to forgive this scum for what he did.
And as you see in the pic, she was a stunner too, not that this means anything in the scheme of things.

What say you, avalonuggets?

Okay.. Let's just "trigger" an emotional reaction why don't you?

Lord Sidious
12th August 2011, 04:27
Your point being what exactly?

ViralSpiral
12th August 2011, 04:34

Buy a better telescopic sight and you will never miss me again.
Oops, that probably isn't good advice. :p

Irony? he has it
Humility? Maybe not

:p

Davidallany
12th August 2011, 04:39

Jedi sleemos blasted my telescope my Lord, they were led by general Akbar.
Z23fZSa-QY4

modwiz
12th August 2011, 05:21

My thought exactly Lord. You took my words. Actually there were a few more snarky ones but I won't go there.:secret:

€=[Post Update]=€

Jedi sleemos blasted my telescope my Lord, they were led by general Akbar.
Z23fZSa-QY4

He was talkin' to the blond.

Lord Sidious
6th November 2011, 16:51
What a way to learn that lesson.
I took most of my life so far to learn it, but I did.
I had some help too.
I got a HUGE helping hand from Elva and Lillis.
Letting go of my hatreds helped let go of judgement too.
Man, I feel better than any other time in this life.

ktlight
6th November 2011, 17:13

But I just cannot accept some parts of the world as being a reflection of me. I have never been a paedophile, or a murderer. Please explain how this is a reflection of me ...

If it is out there, it is also in you. However, I do not accept that we are in a position to judge. I don't think we know enough or are even intelligent enough.