PDA

View Full Version : You will see Presidents and Prime Ministers kneeling in front of their citizens

raymond
1st August 2011, 04:28
Soon very very soon, you will see Presidents and Prime Ministers kneeling in front of their citizens.

Soon, very very soon, you will see the political leaders of the world kneeling in front of their people.

The time has come for the political leaders to understand that their positions and their power have never given them the right to be above the rest of the population.

They have no respect for the power which the people have given them.

I can't wait to see the likes of Obama, Hu JinTao and Putin kneeling in front of television cameras and apologize to the population, Japanese Style.

sygh
1st August 2011, 04:33
Soon very very soon, you will see Presidents and Prime Ministers kneeling in front of their citizens.

Soon, very very soon, you will see the political leaders of the world kneeling in front of their people.

The time has come for the political leaders to understand that their positions and their power have never given them the right to be above the rest of the population.

I can't wait to see the likes of Obama, Hu JinTao and Putin kneeling in front of television cameras and apologize to the population, Japanese Style.

Somethings got you going. Now why would you say this? What makes you think their time has come to be humble?

Davidallany
1st August 2011, 04:43
The time has come for the political leaders to understand that their positions and their power have never given them the right to be above the rest of the population. They do understand this, but play around it.

They have no respect for the power which the people have given them.People gave them no power, TPTB did.

jcocks
1st August 2011, 08:15
The time has come for the political leaders to understand that their positions and their power have never given them the right to be above the rest of the population. They do understand this, but play around it.

They have no respect for the power which the people have given them.People gave them no power, TPTB did.

That may be so, but at some stage in the past, we had to give up OUR power in order for TPTB to have the power they now wield over us.....

I'd say "TPTB" of the day tricked us into thinking we either had to give up our power, or that they were more capable of exercising it correctly than we were - all complete *LIES*...

One day we'll get our power back, but it will rely on us being smart enough to be able to catch them at their lowest point....

Davidallany
1st August 2011, 08:24
.. at some stage in the past, we had to give up OUR power
Hi jcocks, I believe it was 6000 years ago? which indecently is the beginning of modern history as it is taught by religions and archaeologists.

Daft Ada
18th August 2011, 11:30
Well, I only have one thing to say with regards to this mate. Don't hold your breath while you wait.

Tane Mahuta
18th August 2011, 11:37

TM says "touche'!"...totally agree & good thinking......
[don't listen to what others say]

TM

The One
18th August 2011, 11:39
Bring it on :faint2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bryn ap Gwilym
18th August 2011, 12:06
You will see Presidents and Prime Ministers kneeling in front of their citizens
This will never happen, for they do not have any citizens.
Citizens is a trigger word basically meaning slave.

The cowards in office will run & press the button before they will bow down.

Governments have no power. They are voted into office & not voted into power. While folk keep on feeding the monster with the illusion that we have handed them our power things will never change.
Do not play their game by labeling as "TPTB" & suggesting they have "The Power" for we gave it to them, for this only feeds their ego & keeps the masses trapped in a false reality for they are powerless to do anything.

Maia Gabrial
18th August 2011, 23:02
raymond,
I wouldn't be opposed to seeing each getting 39 lashes in front of those cameras....

Loveisall21
18th August 2011, 23:21

I think I've seen this before. It's from a channeling I think but I can't remember the channeler.
At any rate it sounds too good to be true but wonders never cease.