PDA

View Full Version : Royality

blake
1st August 2011, 12:43
Hello All,

Who was of first "Royal blood"? And why do the masses accept, or support "royality"? How is "royal" blood different than the rest of us?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Lord Sidious
1st August 2011, 12:48
That is an excellent question.
I would surmise it was whomever was left in charge by the aryans when they left us here.

phillipbbg
1st August 2011, 12:51
Kings originally were made through deeds of strength or just outright fighting and the strongest became feared and thus became king... until someone challenged and took away his crown. You see it in the animal kingdom all the time... look at deer or any animal group that has dominant males... mind you the female of the species is ware the real power is to be found..

If you think about it deeply it has not changed much except the fights have become political/financial etc....

Or as Lord Sid says it is the one with the weight of power on his side or by his side....Mmmm

blake
1st August 2011, 13:23
I would surmise it was whomever was left in charge by the aryans when they left us here.

Hello Lord Sidious,

I am not sure I understand what you mean. Could you say a little more about it?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Maia Gabrial
1st August 2011, 13:29
IMO royalty is a self-serving, walking, talking superiority complex... I hate to disappoint them, but their sh*t stinks, too....

blake
1st August 2011, 13:41
Kings originally were made through deeds of strength or just outright fighting and the strongest became feared and thus became king... until someone challenged and took away his crown. You see it in the animal kingdom all the time... look at deer or any animal group that has dominant males... mind you the female of the species is ware the real power is to be found..

If you think about it deeply it has not changed much except the fights have become political/financial etc....

Or as Lord Sid says it is the one with the weight of power on his side or by his side....Mmmm

Hello Phillipbbg,

I suspect you are quite right. I can understand Kings being made becasue they earned the title by defeating the bad guys, and protecting the land and the people. I can't understand why people would automatically accept the same family generations later who have done nothing but feed off the people?

I do understand that the weight of power is on their side for sure, as the Queen of England, among other forces, is the largest landowner in the world. But why do the English people take pennies out of their own pockets to give financial support to someone who's assets are beyond comprehension? What does "royality mean to the British? I personaly took great offense to the "Royal Wedding". Not that I bear ill thoughts toward William and Kate;s maririage, I send them blessing for health and happinessl but I am shocked at how they took from the public funds when so many English, like in many otehr countries are trying to find money for rent and food.

Royality, among other things means power. But power needs to be controlled. Who controls the power of royality. It seems to me that the majority of people just melt in awe of these royality, like teenagers meeting a rock star. Why is it accepted? Why is it okay for the British public money to go to the support of one of the richest families in the world?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

phillipbbg
1st August 2011, 14:02

Hello Phillipbbg,

I suspect you are quite right. I can understand Kings being made becasue they earned the title by defeating the bad guys, and protecting the land and the people. I can't understand why people would automatically accept the same family generations later who have done nothing but feed off the people?

I do understand that the weight of power is on their side for sure, as the Queen of England, among other forces, is the largest landowner in the world. But why do the English people take pennies out of their own pockets to give financial support to someone who's assets are beyond comprehension? What does "royality mean to the British? I personaly took great offense to the "Royal Wedding". Not that I bear ill thoughts toward William and Kate;s maririage, I send them blessing for health and happinessl but I am shocked at how they took from the public funds when so many English, like in many otehr countries are trying to find money for rent and food.

Royality, among other things means power. But power needs to be controlled. Who controls the power of royality. It seems to me that the majority of people just melt in awe of these royality, like teenagers meeting a rock star. Why is it accepted? Why is it okay for the British public money to go to the support of one of the richest families in the world?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Here is an example of how power has been manipulated by the Kings - In the UK who owns the real estate........... the Upper Class who are the Upper Class ? those who except the power of the Monarch... who they except by a deed of trust actually owns the property.... this property power play was started by William The Conqueror when he commissioned the Dooms Day Book....

The Domesday Book was commissioned in December 1085 by William the Conqueror, who invaded England in 1066. The first draft was completed in August 1086 and contained records for 13,418 settlements in the English counties south of the rivers Ribble and Tees (the border with Scotland at the time).

In actual fact all lands can be taken back by the Ruling Monarch even if we are lead to believe it is by a decision of parliament... or the House of Lords. Even in Australia whilst they still run under the Westminster System and am sure Lord Sid can explain more accurately , the property can be taken back by the country and become CROWN LAND again...

modwiz
1st August 2011, 14:34
The Annunaki created royalty when they upgraded humanity for the second time with the creation of The Adam or Adamu. There are reams of this information out there. I believe Laurence Gardner gave a well informed treatment of it in his books.

Have some fun with this link:http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_blacknobil.htm

This one too: http://www.21stcenturyradio.com/merovingian-twyman.htm

Do good things come in threes? :http://sabbathrock.com/tablets.aspx

viking
1st August 2011, 14:49
It's called brainwashing the masses!! simple...we've been duped>>>

The masses have been hypnotised by these bandits...It will be coming to an end soon.

viking

blake
1st August 2011, 14:53
Hello Phillipbbg,

I beleive in and support unalienable rights. And I use that word as often as I can to plant seeds in people's minds that they are born free, and that no one human is at liberty to tell another what to do, or take what they earned or built as long as they are not encroaching upon another. Reading that your land that you put hours of your life in obtaining and maintaining can simply be taken away and given back to the crown, is beyond human indignity. It doesn't matter what the odds are that it would happen. The point is there are a group of people that think they have more rights than another human being. People need to start respecting their time, becasue time is money.

What are people saying about themselves when they willingly hand over their earned money. for which they need for their family, and hand it over to the royals so they can have an overindulgent wedding party? I do beleive in honest contracts. But what have the royals done for the people of England in return for their devotion and monetary sacrifice to this so called *Royal Family"? Is it not of human decency to donate five dollars to a single parent trying to put food on the table rather then have the royal family reach into your pocket and take your five dollars for their own personal upkeep and pleasures? Does the average human have so little esteem for themselves that they will constantly sacrifice their needs for the rich and powerful?

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

blake
1st August 2011, 15:07
The Annunaki created royalty when they upgraded humanity for the second time with the creation of The Adam or Adamu. There are reams of this information out there. I believe Laurence Gardner gave a well informed treatment of it in his books.

Have some fun with this link:http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_blacknobil.htm

Hello Modwiz,

Yes, I am familair with those theories. My point whether those theories are true or not, why does the average human continue to support the rich and powerful at the expense of their own family's well being? This is the age of information.
Why is it that people give in so easily to the rich and powerful? I have too often witness people gush, when meeting former presidents who did and continue to do some pretty nasty thing sto the people. And even if they know this information they gush. I think it is the same with the English. They know the crimes of the royals, they know the human indignity and yet they look the other way and allow the monarchy to steal food off their table for young Prince William's wedding?

Sincerely,
Mr Davis

Lord Sidious
1st August 2011, 15:21

Hello Lord Sidious,

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Those who ''created'' us and put us on this planet would have left people in charge, either our people or theirs.

blake
1st August 2011, 15:33
It's called brainwashing the masses!! simple...we've been duped>>>

The masses have been hypnotised by these bandits...It will be coming to an end soon.

viking

Hello Viking,

I think that is too easy of answer. Yes propaganda and social engineering is on high gear, but in this age of instant information, it just isn't that simple. Do you ever watch a flock of chickens? They seem to stick togther so they can hide within the crowd. If there is enough of them, when the attack comes they might be safe by the enemy taking the chicken next to him.

Social engineering is part of it, but human nature seems to bend towards excepting a "pimp" into their life for false security instead of standing on their own two feet. And that , in my opinion, is at the heart of why humans can so easily be controlled. They want the guy next to them be picked on; and there are safety in numbers becasue the odds of you not being signaled out is on your side.

It is often quoted that there are more of us, than them. But humans, like chickens, hide within the masses hoping to reduce the odds that they will be picked on and be eaten. Why do humans have so little esteem for their ability to put the few bad guys in their place, and instead hide within the masses quietly? I wish it was just about social engineering and hypnosis, if it was, we all could do our own programing to offset all that. But how do we change human nature? And why do some people really beleive in a class system where some people are meant to be servants and others are meant to rule? Why is it that we don't expect the rulers to earn their way to their positions? Why is it that some people just decide they will rule, and then play the game so that they do, while others gush in awe at these people?

I do hope you are right, Viking? I do hope the bad guys are toppled over. And yet, if human nature doesn't change, the bad guys will dust themselves off, and get right back on top.

Money is a good metaphor. Remember the quote that goes something like:.... they can take away all my money and assets but as long as I have the power of controlling credit, I will be rich again tomorrow. It is far from the exact wording but the message is the same. The metaphor of that money quote is exactly how people are. You can free them, but they will be enslaved again shortly, unless they change their thinking. But human nature hasn't changed in thousand of years.

I am wondering how people on this forum think about the royals.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

Curt
1st August 2011, 15:43

Hello Lord Sidious,

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Those who ''created'' us and put us on this planet would have left people in charge, either our people or theirs.

Lord Sidious,

Do you believe the Aryans originated in Orion as some have suggested? And do you believe the Aryans are still here, or have they totally abdicated and left management to the royals they have created? There are various theories around this, and I'd be interested to hear your take.

This is fascinating stuff.

Thanks again.

blake
1st August 2011, 15:47

Hello Lord Sidious,

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Hello Lord Sidious,

Thank you for clarifying. If that theory is true, then, in my opinion, it doesn't speak highly of those who created us. And what are we doing to correct the situation?

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

Lord Sidious
1st August 2011, 15:48

Hello Lord Sidious,

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Lord Sidious,

Do you believe the Aryans originated in Orion as some have suggested? And do you believe the Aryans are still here, or have they totally abdicated and left management to the royals they have created? There are various theories around this, and I'd be interested to hear your take.

Thanks again.

I don't know where they came from, but the third reich and the vril society seemed to think it was aldeberan.
And I think there are still some here, some good, some not so good.
The not so good are the ones leading the world government movement.

viking
1st August 2011, 15:50
Hello again Mr Davies...

Have faith my friend...folk are waking up everywhere...just an example...

When David Icke started waking up the masses 20 years or so ago....he could count on one hand how many folk attented....

Now...Literally thousands attend his conferences now! ... and 1000's have copied his style and pass on the same message...this is happening exponentially...We Will Win.

viking

Camilo
1st August 2011, 15:54
Yeah, yeah, yeah, royalty sucks big time, that's why you have to love the irreverence The Beatles displayed towards them continuously.

blake
1st August 2011, 15:54
Hello again Mr Davies...

When David Icke started waking up the masses 20 years or so ago....he could count on one hand how many folk attented....

Now...Literally thousands attend his conferences now! ... and 1000's have copied his style and pass on the same message...this is happening exponentially...We Will Win.

viking

Yes, Viking, that indeed is a good sign.

Sincerely,

Mr Davis

Pete
1st August 2011, 15:59
I think that you may well find the attached youtube vid of interest http://ww.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4w
Its a lot of info, stunning in its breadth and overall ambition and way to much coincidence to be just coincidence.
These are the king-makers and these are the ways they have controlled us. They control our reality and they are our royalty.

Curt
1st August 2011, 16:04

Hello Lord Sidious,

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Lord Sidious,

Thanks again.

I don't know where they came from, but the third reich and the vril society seemed to think it was aldeberan.
And I think there are still some here, some good, some not so good.
The not so good are the ones leading the world government movement.

Lord Sidious,

This is all such incredible information. Nazi's, Vrill Society..... alien masters from Aldebaran. This world is not a boring one!

Apogee
1st August 2011, 16:20
All valid points but maybe it is a bit simpler answer to say "remember the golden rule...........those with the gold, rule". Remember back in the day when new civilizations were conquered (or discovered as they put it in history books) the gold was plundered and sent back to the their ruling monarch. Thus making them richer and therefore more powerful. Just a thought.

ulli
1st August 2011, 16:33
As long as there are people who find comfort in tradition there will be royalty.

When you look at countries that abolished their monarchs; even murdering them-
as in the French and Russian revolutions,
you can see that the public's need for ceremonies continues, in some cases later down the road even reinstating new monarchies as happened with Shah of Iran.

Carmody
1st August 2011, 16:50
As long as there are people who find comfort in tradition there will be royalty.

you can see that the public's need for ceremonies continues, in some cases later down the road even reinstating new monarchies as happened with Shah of Iran.

And..all of this occurs below conscious thought. In the autonomous action and emotional coloring zone of the ego-body edifice. The root of our problem.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26670-Breaking-Dogmatism-Realizing-your-inner-monkey

blake
1st August 2011, 17:19
All valid points but maybe it is a bit simpler answer to say "remember the golden rule...........those with the gold, rule". Remember back in the day when new civilizations were conquered (or discovered as they put it in history books) the gold was plundered and sent back to the their ruling monarch. Thus making them richer and therefore more powerful. Just a thought.

Hello Apogee,

Yes, that is true...... those with the gold rule. What puzzles me is why do the people continue to supply those who have so much gold with even more gold, and hand their gold over to these rulers so easily? Why did the world allow a fiat debt based monetary system, making it so easy for those with the gold to siphon our savings, devalue our pensions, force us to work longer hours with less benefits, making it next to impossible for people to have choices in how they raise their family? Instead of having choices, becasue those with the gold manipulated the moneatry system, at least in America, many young couples had no choice but to have other people basically raise their children, or havie their children raise themselves by giving seven year olds the house key to let themselves in after school!

Yes, those with the gold rule.............but there are still more of us than them..........why does human nature let them get away with it?

If we as a human race supported unalienable rights, instead of supporting those who own the most of the gold, it would be a whole lot harder for those with the gold to rule us with such indignity.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

phillipbbg
1st August 2011, 17:34
Now who put the seed in our human minds that GOLD was so valuable in the first place.... Why didn't the powers that be decide to make Iron the base for currency, they would be so much richer??? or Water or anything else for that matter... what is it about GOLD? Even the British tried to get away from it by using Stirling Silver as its base, but they still went back to Gold as a reserve.....

Why? Has anyone got the real answer out there?

Lets hope we collectively start to ask these questions... what I call step two in the awakening.

blake
1st August 2011, 17:49
I think that you may well find the attached youtube vid of interest http://ww.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4w
Its a lot of info, stunning in its breadth and overall ambition and way to much coincidence to be just coincidence.
These are the king-makers and these are the ways they have controlled us. They control our reality and they are our royalty.

Hello Pete,

Thank you for your comments. I couldn't open your site so I can't comment on it. I am very much aware of the king makers and how we are controlled. It is good that you share information like that. What I am interested in is why do the majority of people allow such a small minority of people to rule over them with such indignity? Even after people become aware of how the game works, they still toe the line. I am weary of many humans saying how much they are controlled and/or hypnotized. It would give me greater hope for humanity if humans started looking in the mirror and asking why they are allowing others to tell them how to live their lives and to account for every penny they earn, which tears down the basic, foundational unalienable right to privacy among many others. Now we have TSA. How can any human protect themselves without basic privacy being honored and respected? I beleive that most People know what is going on is wrong. I beleive they are waiting around to have someone solve the problem for them. It is easy to rationlize that the masses have been manipulated becasue that is the truth. But the second part of the truth is that many people don't want to know the truth, because they don't want to take the responsibility of looking at themselves in the mirror to see how they continue to allow the manipulation. Yes one part of the equation is that we have been manipulated. The other part of the equation is that we continue to allow it. I have not seen an increase in the government securing our unalienable rights over the past couple of decades, I have seen the death of unalienable rights by those who have the gold ,and by the masses who stood by silently allowing it to happen. The masses standing silently allowing bad things to happen. Where has that happened before in history?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

blake
1st August 2011, 18:17
Now who put the seed in our human minds that GOLD was so valuable in the first place.... Why didn't the powers that be decide to make Iron the base for currency, they would be so much richer??? or Water or anything else for that matter... what is it about GOLD? Even the British tried to get away from it by using Stirling Silver as its base, but they still went back to Gold as a reserve.....

Lets hope we collectively start to ask these questions... what I call step two in the awakening.
Hello Phillipbbg,

That is an intersting point; unfortunately I don't have any real answer. What I would venture to guess is that gold is a unique and rare commodity. Of course, there are many theorizes about the aliens coming here to mine gold may have something to do with it; but to me, any limited, rare commodity to back a currency would work just as well. However, for whatever reason gold has been the tradition, and you know how hard it is to break tradition. I do know that as long as we had a gold standard behind the American dollar, it put the breaks on Congress's spending,; but as soon as we went over to 100 percent fiat, debt based money, Congress went on a shoping spree and never stopped!

I think silver might become more valuble than gold becasue of its industrial use, so perhaps the standard will change and it will be those who have the silver rule. But, in my opinion, the bottom line is work is money. And the commody representing money is adjusted according to work produced. When the dollar, as many of you know was tied to a gold standard, a hundred years could go by and the price of bread maybe went up a nickle. But as soon as we went on a debt base monetary system, any saving you had immediately lost money becasue inflation is built into the debt base system in order for it to work. So savings meant you were losing purchsing power and within a few years the price of bread could go up a few dollars.
The debt base monetary sytsem does not honor work as money like our gold based system did in America. Without real work, a society can't exist. The rulers now create our money based on manipulation and tricks instead of work, so you can see why it is all crashing down and why people work so hard and yet have so little becasue all the worth of their real work has been transfered, through trickery and the debt based monetary system out of our pockets and into theirs.

What is your best guess about gold being used as money?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Carmody
1st August 2011, 18:28

This book covers the 12,000 year to the present time... history of the entire thing:

Babylon's Banksters: The Alchemy of Deep Physics, High Finance and Ancient Religion, by Joseph P. Farrell.

http://www.amazon.com/Babylons-Banksters-Alchemy-Physics-Religion/dp/1932595791

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HGMD2aRoL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNgFTWxUwlo

modwiz
1st August 2011, 18:36

Hello Modwiz,

Yes, I am familair with those theories. My point whether those theories are true or not, why does the average human continue to support the rich and powerful at the expense of their own family's well being? This is the age of information.
Why is it that people give in so easily to the rich and powerful? I have too often witness people gush, when meeting former presidents who did and continue to do some pretty nasty thing sto the people. And even if they know this information they gush. I think it is the same with the English. They know the crimes of the royals, they know the human indignity and yet they look the other way and allow the monarchy to steal food off their table for young Prince William's wedding?

Sincerely,
Mr Davis

Our first 'upgrading' from primitive to the 'slave' types was with the intent to be subservient to overlords. When the second upgrade to the Adamic line for kingship took place the original subservient gene stayed in place. Most of the elites arrogance comes from upbringing and reinforcement of the 'superior' programming. Certain groups claiming descent from this line speak of a divine right and sometimes racial superiority.

So, I believe the fawning over royals and politicians owes to this genetic piece in our programming. A little bit of higher consciousness seems to negate/cancel these proclivities. Michael Tellinger has much to say about the 'slave species'.

blake
1st August 2011, 18:41

Hello Ulli,

That is a point to ponder. I would ask why must the tradition be so far removed from their daily life? Why can't the tradition be within the reality of their hometown, their choosen religion, their family? Why must the traditions they seek be larger than life and hurtful to them?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

ulli
1st August 2011, 18:57
If it was that hurtful they wouldn't be spending millions more than just their taxes...
royalty books, royalty mugs, royalty tabloids, royalty sells, people give their ok vote by purchasing this stuff.
Obviously they are getting something out of it, or that market wouldn't exist.

Don't think I'm defending royalty here...
I'm not a royalist, nor a celebrity nut, myself,

but there was a time when I forked out on a book about Princess Diana.
Wouldn't do that now.

People are at different levels in their lives, and some of the changes you want to see
may take another 100 years to bring about.

But the public should question where their tax money is going
and put pressure as soon as they don't agree.

phillipbbg
1st August 2011, 19:07
If it was that hurtful they wouldn't be spending millions more than just their taxes...
royalty books, royalty mugs, royalty tabloids, royalty sells, people give their ok vote by purchasing this stuff.
Obviously they are getting something out of it, or that market wouldn't exist.

Don't think I'm defending royalty here...
I'm not a royalist, nor a celebrity nut, myself,

but there was a time when I forked out on a book about Princess Diana.
Wouldn't do that now.

People are at different levels in their lives, and some of the changes you want to see
may take another 100 years to bring about.

But the public should question where their tax money is going
and put pressure as soon as they don't agree.

Good point, and interestingly another comes to mind... Would you expect or except a ROYALTY from anything that originated with you and was sold for profit?

I am not having a go at you :kiss:..... the same question I am asking myself... it seems they have programmed it into us as well, so there is a small nugget (gold reference yet again) that brings us closer to the programmers so to speak, or the character of the programmer. The more you think about it the more doors open.....

Lord Sidious
1st August 2011, 19:23
I think that you may well find the attached youtube vid of interest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

Come out, come out, hidden youtube communists.

ulli
1st August 2011, 19:26
I once designed a clothes collection that received a standing ovation in Paris,
and after slogging for weeks, making the designs and samples,
receiving promises that any day I would get a signed document that would gurantee me royalties of 3%...
well I never got a cent...
My life would have turned out different if I had gotten that money....
I wouldn't have gone on my own at age 21, hating those bastids,
determined to show I could do it without them.

Years later I showed my own collection to Bloomingdale's
and when their executive vice president heard my story
he said he was present at that earlier show in Paris,
and he couldn't believe that other designer had plagiarized my work.
Then they bought my line, season after season.
Who needs royalties?

phillipbbg
1st August 2011, 19:27
Ah the Birth of Venus by Botticelli.... brings back my old Art HSC exam..... thanks Lord Sid...

Lord Sidious
1st August 2011, 19:38
Ah the Birth of Venus by Botticelli.... brings back my old Art HSC exam..... thanks Lord Sid...

Thank Pete, not me, it is his vid.

Maia Gabrial
1st August 2011, 21:28
IMO the wannabe, poser-gods are just playing with us using "royalty" to bring division among us. They're not any better than anyone else. The sad thing is that those aristocraps think they're better than the rest of us.

blake
1st August 2011, 22:16

Hello Modwiz,

Sincerely,
Mr Davis

Our first 'upgrading' from primitive to the 'slave' types was with the intent to be subservient to overlords. When the second upgrade to the Adamic line for kingship took place the original subservient gene stayed in place. Most of the elites arrogance comes from upbringing and reinforcement of the 'superior' programming. Certain groups claiming descent from this line speak of a divine right and sometimes racial superiority.

So, I believe the fawning over royals and politicians owes to this genetic piece in our programming. A little bit of higher consciousness seems to negate/cancel these proclivities. Michael Tellinger has much to say about the 'slave species'.

Hello Modwiz,

We could say it is genetic programing as we were made as a slave species according to some theories. That may or may not be true. You suggest with a bit of higher consciouness, which you haven't shared how to do, that that seems to cancell out these proclivities. Perhaps for some that may or may not be true. But I have observed people understanding the game and than making the choice to play along with TPTB.

Genes are responsible for a lot of things, but as Bruce Lipton writes they don't dictate everything and can be overwritten by conscious intent, while disciplining our minds to think more positive thoughts than negative thoughts; but that is just another theory. What I have observed is that people are basically selfish and greedy; and if they were to find themselves in the same position as TBTB, the odds, I beleive, would be in favor of them taking on the same mentality and actions as the TPTB. How does society overcome the hurtful results of human nature being basically selfish, greedy, lazy, while loving to rationalize their actions or non actions. Humans are very talented in coming up with EXCUSES as well as rewriting history.

I wish humans were more kind than mean but in my expereince mostly they are not. I wish humans had better morals than they do, but they don't appear to when looking at how society is functioning. I wish humans would tend their own gardens more rather stealing from other people's gardens metaphorically speaking; but so many humans are busy bodies, always ready to tell someone else how to live their lives or steal from them. I have met some really wonderful humans. Unfortunately I have met more not so nice humans.

For me the bottom line is we can write all we want and rationalize why humans are so controlled, but I think humans feel that life is easier when they are controlled. It almost appears to give them a certain comfort as they overtly complain and rant how terrible things are. Perhaps it is in the genes?

So many stories about the bad TSA, and yet the American public is still booking flights and taking their children with them on these flights. If humans had any backbone, they wouldn't patronize something so intusive and degrading, if not for themselves , then at least for their young children and the incoming generation. The children are literally learning their body's are not their private property. And their parents, along with the American society at large, is allowing their children to be taught that every time they take a flight. I watch the messages that society gives to the incoming generation. I have never been so worried about it as I am now. The previous generations taught the newer generations that credit cards are better than a savings account. The parents of the sixties didn't speak up for the financial welfare of their children and grandchildren; and the parents of this generation are not speaking up for the privacy and authority that we no longer have over our own bodies. Perhaps that is the slave gene, sparking, but frankly, I am not one for excuses. Humans are many times just not very nice, or brave, or have any backbone. Whether they come from royality, or the working families, they mostly are all are like chickens in a flock hoping they wont get picked on and will sell their children's future with great rationalization. You think I am too harsh? Perhaps I am; but it is an honest assessment. I look at facts of what I have seen over the decades and this is my conclusion. I hope I am wrong, although I don't think I am. Viking seems to think things are changing. He gives the example of David Icke's growing audience over the past twenty years. And that is good, but still, are these people taking that information and appyling it to their lives or has David Icke just become a celebrity to be in awe over?
Life is hard. Can people look in the mirror and be honest with themselves. Can they sit and ponder and stratgize how to have backbone while keeping theor family safe as possible?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

modwiz
2nd August 2011, 02:24

Hello Modwiz,

Sincerely,
Mr Davis

Hello Modwiz,

We could say it is genetic programing as we were made as a slave species according to some theories. That may or may not be true. You suggest with a bit of higher consciouness, which you haven't shared how to do, that that seems to cancell out these proclivities. Perhaps for some that may or may not be true. But I have observed people understanding the game and than making the choice to play along with TPTB.

Genes are responsible for a lot of things, but as Bruce Lipton writes they don't dictate everything and can be overwritten by conscious intent, while disciplining our minds to think more positive thoughts than negative thoughts; but that is just another theory. What I have observed is that people are basically selfish and greedy; and if they were to find themselves in the same position as TBTB, the odds, I beleive, would be in favor of them taking on the same mentality and actions as the TPTB. How does society overcome the hurtful results of human nature being basically selfish, greedy, lazy, while loving to rationalize their actions or non actions. Humans are very talented in coming up with EXCUSES as well as rewriting history.

I wish humans were more kind than mean but in my expereince mostly they are not. I wish humans had better morals than they do, but they don't appear to when looking at how society is functioning. I wish humans would tend their own gardens more rather stealing from other people's gardens metaphorically speaking; but so many humans are busy bodies, always ready to tell someone else how to live their lives or steal from them. I have met some really wonderful humans. Unfortunately I have met more not so nice humans.

For me the bottom line is we can write all we want and rationalize why humans are so controlled, but I think humans feel that life is easier when they are controlled. It almost appears to give them a certain comfort as they overtly complain and rant how terrible things are. Perhaps it is in the genes?

So many stories about the bad TSA, and yet the American public is still booking flights and taking their children with them on these flights. If humans had any backbone, they wouldn't patronize something so intusive and degrading, if not for themselves , then at least for their young children and the incoming generation. The children are literally learning their body's are not their private property. And their parents, along with the American society at large, is allowing their children to be taught that every time they take a flight. I watch the messages that society gives to the incoming generation. I have never been so worried about it as I am now. The previous generations taught the newer generations that credit cards are better than a savings account. The parents of the sixties didn't speak up for the financial welfare of their children and grandchildren; and the parents of this generation are not speaking up for the privacy and authority that we no longer have over our own bodies. Perhaps that is the slave gene, sparking, but frankly, I am not one for excuses. Humans are many times just not very nice, or brave, or have any backbone. Whether they come from royality, or the working families, they mostly are all are like chickens in a flock hoping they wont get picked on and will sell their children's future with great rationalization. You think I am too harsh? Perhaps I am; but it is an honest assessment. I look at facts of what I have seen over the decades and this is my conclusion. I hope I am wrong, although I don't think I am. Viking seems to think things are changing. He gives the example of David Icke's growing audience over the past twenty years. And that is good, but still, are these people taking that information and appyling it to their lives or has David Icke just become a celebrity to be in awe over?
Life is hard. Can people look in the mirror and be honest with themselves. Can they sit and ponder and stratgize how to have backbone while keeping theor family safe as possible?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

A big 'amen' to your observations. They are too true. It is even sadder that the few of us who do not cave in ( I will not fly, my son had to go without a visit) and would not exchange places and roles with the PTB seem to be an 'elite'. LOL. As usual the ones decent enough to qualify for these jobs don't want them because they are ill-founded and conceived to start with.

To be continued?

etheric underground
2nd August 2011, 02:46
As Mr Sitchin and others refer to ....
We were engineered as workers to mine gold and Crystals necessary
for planets and there inhabitants.
apparently one of them felt sorry for our position and allowed us
to procreate ( this answers my theory on why is child birth so difficult
and alien like)
We populated like rabbits and the Great flood occurred to irradicate
us.
the elites stem from the visitors that co created us. Hence there lack
of understanding and there agenda to depopulte the place.
they see us as inferior as some see animals. What they didnt consider is
we have sparks of all kinds of awesomeness that will prosper in the years to
come.... YES humans were an experiment, but a real bloody interesting one.
One that has links to the true P.T.B

Tane Mahuta
2nd August 2011, 06:22
IMO royalty is a self-serving, walking, talking superiority complex... I hate to disappoint them, but their sh*t stinks, too....

Now thats...getting straight to the point!! I too concur!!

TM

Lost Soul
2nd August 2011, 06:48
Brainwashing, pure and simple.

Royalty is obsolete. However, there is a lot of programming today. Watch a Disney flick as it indoctrinates the young with notions that Prince Charmin (of the toilet paper fame) takes the disenfranchised woman off to live happily ever after. People ally (or identify) themselves with the "king" so as to feel better about themselves. I don't understand the fascination in America about the Royal Wedding. Who cares? They did the same thing over 25 years ago when Diane married Prince Lizard.

This is the oldest and best explanation I have found for why there is a king:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs

jackovesk
2nd August 2011, 07:58
Sorry Blake,

But I just could not get past this...

Royalty = Parasites/Leeches

They are Spawned from Human Blood, you know...

'The Life-Blood They Suck Out of Society'!

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1028937035734&id=9e14e21cb899ad91635c5654b26550e2&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.dispatch.com%2fwwwexportconte nt%2fsites%2fdispatch%2fscience%2fstories%2f2011%2 f02%2f27%2fsci-leeches-art-gd1bog3u-1leeches.jpg

par·a·site

–noun

1. an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.
2. a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.
3. (in ancient Greece) a person who received free meals in return for amusing or impudent conversation, flattering remarks, etc.

When members of Parliament take the oath of office, they swear allegiance not to the voters who elected them, but to Liz Windsor and Co. They say:

I swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.

Not bad for a bunch of toffs who parade around in snazzy military garb and Shakespearean robes between gigs of breaking champagne bottles against boats.

http://africartoons.com/sites/default/files/images/20110428_Zapiro_TheTimes.preview.jpg

loveandgratitude
2nd August 2011, 08:01
DONT MESS WITH QUEENIE

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XBcVB7CTPCM/TOzR0_QUhgI/AAAAAAAADx8/f6ikBlMJdWY/s1600/queen+with+a+gun.jpg

blake
2nd August 2011, 08:07
Hello Etheric underground,

Yes, those theories are indeed interesting. I think what is important is how are you going to use that inofmation to be a better person, and contribute to society to be a better place to exist in, while protecting yourslf and your family.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

blake
2nd August 2011, 08:12

TM

Hello Tane Mahuta,

Yes, indeed that is getting to the point. But I will ask you too, what are you going to do about it? How are you going to take that conclusion and be a better person while contributin gto society so that it be a better place to live and do all that while keeping yourself and your family safe?

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

Watching from Cyprus
2nd August 2011, 08:19
Hello everybody, while searching a bit and believing Denmark where i was born was the oldest monarchy in our region and maybe it was, i found via wiki the following which in itself is very very interesting and as you can see the Danish (Norwegian and Swedish) first royalties is family related and interbred with most of the Royalties in the world...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_Denmark

A more in deep search on the first King Gorm the Old might show more clarity although records of Him and his family will be very very difficult to find unless mythology can help.. i will see what i can find if i get the time.

All the best
Love Peter

blake
2nd August 2011, 08:25

Royalty is obsolete. However, there is a lot of programming today. Watch a Disney flick as it indoctrinates the young with notions that Prince Charmin (of the toilet paper fame) takes the disenfranchised woman off to live happily ever after. People ally (or identify) themselves with the "king" so as to feel better about themselves. I don't understand the fascination in America about the Royal Wedding. Who cares? They did the same thing over 25 years ago when Diane married Prince Lizard.

Hello Lost Soul,

A rather gruesome flick to watch so early in the morning and yet it shows a very true side to human nature unfortunately.
And I agree with you there is a lot of programming going on, there always had been in my opinion. But, Lost Soul, what I am interested in hearing about is how you are going to take this knowledge you have gathered, theses observation and conclusions and strategize a way for you to succeed in a dishonest world of programming while be a better person, contributing to a better society while keeping yourself and your family safe. Observations are good but for them to be useful one needs to eventually do something with them besides complain. A lot of people are lost as to what they can do with all this inofrmation they know to be true. What do you do with it?

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

blake
2nd August 2011, 08:31
Sorry Blake,

But I just could not get past this...

Royalty = Parasites/Leeches

They are Spawned from Human Blood, you know...

'The Life-Blood They Suck Out of Society'!

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1028937035734&id=9e14e21cb899ad91635c5654b26550e2&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.dispatch.com%2fwwwexportconte nt%2fsites%2fdispatch%2fscience%2fstories%2f2011%2 f02%2f27%2fsci-leeches-art-gd1bog3u-1leeches.jpg

par·a·site

–noun

1. an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.
2. a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.
3. (in ancient Greece) a person who received free meals in return for amusing or impudent conversation, flattering remarks, etc.

When members of Parliament take the oath of office, they swear allegiance not to the voters who elected them, but to Liz Windsor and Co. They say:

I swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.

Not bad for a bunch of toffs who parade around in snazzy military garb and Shakespearean robes between gigs of breaking champagne bottles against boats.

http://africartoons.com/sites/default/files/images/20110428_Zapiro_TheTimes.preview.jpg

Hello Jackovest,

All so true and the cartoon says quite a bit.
The oath is shocking. Is it talked about often in Britain, or do The People just accept it as tradition?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Ammit
2nd August 2011, 08:33
The topic about gold really interests me, Did`nt someone find a device of alien origin that operated on gold?

If this is indeed the case then to me, the most powerful is the one with the most gold to wreak havoc with such a device. I think I remember reading that the device used gold as a fuel.

Tane Mahuta
2nd August 2011, 09:00

TM

Hello Tane Mahuta,

Yes, indeed that is getting to the point. But I will ask you too, what are you going to do about it? How are you going to take that conclusion and be a better person while contributin gto society so that it be a better place to live and do all that while keeping yourself and your family safe?

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

Hi Blake, good question.

1 - What am I going to do about it?

Well firstly, I'm not a Royalist, was once, but not now(enlightenment).I've got nothing against the people of Britian.

2 - How am I going to take that conclusion

The conclusion is that, more re-search needs to be done, more infomation needs to come out.

3 - To be a better person, whilst contributing to Society.

I was interviewed on a National Radio Station, the interviewer asked me..."what sort of person,
have you become?". I said "I have become Spiritual as oppose to Material."

I contribute to Society by passing on infomation that I have to others.
(re "Seek the Truth")

4 - A better place to live, whilst keeping my family safe.

If & when everybody knows the "Truth". This will... be a better place.
I do my work/assignment(talking to those whom are willing to listen)
in private. I think my family are safe at the moment.
(although at this time we are going through a tremendous upheaval)

nuff said

& thanks again Mr. Davis

TM

blake
2nd August 2011, 10:33
DONT MESS WITH QUEENIE

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XBcVB7CTPCM/TOzR0_QUhgI/AAAAAAAADx8/f6ikBlMJdWY/s1600/queen+with+a+gun.jpg

Hello Loveandgratitude,

Sadly that picture is probably quite accurrate.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

K626
2nd August 2011, 10:56

Hello Apogee,

Yes, that is true...... those with the gold rule. What puzzles me is why do the people continue to supply those who have so much gold with even more gold, and hand their gold over to these rulers so easily? Why did the world allow a fiat debt based monetary system, making it so easy for those with the gold to siphon our savings, devalue our pensions, force us to work longer hours with less benefits, making it next to impossible for people to have choices in how they raise their family? Instead of having choices, becasue those with the gold manipulated the moneatry system, at least in America, many young couples had no choice but to have other people basically raise their children, or havie their children raise themselves by giving seven year olds the house key to let themselves in after school!

Yes, those with the gold rule.............but there are still more of us than them..........why does human nature let them get away with it?

If we as a human race supported unalienable rights, instead of supporting those who own the most of the gold, it would be a whole lot harder for those with the gold to rule us with such indignity.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

There is tech in place. Hypnotic and such. Realm dividers. Feild of vision. A sound that drowns out the mind. One hears it sometimes at night. Is there a bloodline might be a better starting point? There is. It is off world as Sid hinted. But it is us and we are it. The planet has a frequency those that tune into is will be set free. The information comes in the keening, the breaking of the mud. The shuddering, the shivering and the moloch. Rights have to be earnt, there are NO UNALIENABLE RIGHTS. They have to be fought for in the personal realm and the wider realm of friends and family and the others that hear the sound. The light has travelled far and held and we are held within that aura and we are in the future and the past and the day is upon us.

love

K

K626
2nd August 2011, 11:04

Hello Modwiz,

Sincerely,
Mr Davis

Hello Modwiz,

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

It's not genetic.

It's a field - magnetic and weak gravitational and so on..It holds this thing we think we are in place and stops it getting flung far out into the cosmos...It is like a thought.

Genes are body tech.

The mind is bio-magnet that gives a field resonance and this field can be affected by the universal resonance (you still with me :) ??)..That IMO is the key.

It seems in my research that this mind/field has been dampened by a higher source. For what exact purpose I don't know.

But it can be broken...Soetimes you can steal slightly ahead of time and see...In this moment understanding is possible.

love

K

blake
2nd August 2011, 16:56

There is tech in place. Hypnotic and such. Realm dividers. Feild of vision. A sound that drowns out the mind. One hears it sometimes at night. Is there a bloodline might be a better starting point? There is. It is off world as Sid hinted. But it is us and we are it. The planet has a frequency those that tune into is will be set free. The information comes in the keening, the breaking of the mud. The shuddering, the shivering and the moloch. Rights have to be earnt, there are NO UNALIENABLE RIGHTS. They have to be fought for in the personal realm and the wider realm of friends and family and the others that hear the sound. The light has travelled far and held and we are held within that aura and we are in the future and the past and the day is upon us.

love

K

Hello K626,

You seem to be saying that technology is in place to oppress us all until we can tune into the right frequency and break the chains. Well, as I have written before I do think it is possible that there is some sort of universal controlling device to keep the ratio of good humans to bad humans constant so that humanity is not allowed to improve; becasue if we start pushing the ratio to more good guys than bad guys, then we will all be knock back down again. It is almost like its a no win situation with this controlling ratio in place. And to be frank, I think it has to be like that becasue I can't logically understand why humans haven't learned to be kinder and braver after all these centuries. Some say we are born with the ingrain memory of multiple catastrophic trauma deep within and that is why we all are so fearful and unkind most of the time. It may be that, but I do think that ratio is in place. It is a receipe that the universe seem to use to constantly keep humans in chaos instead of peace and harmony.

You write that the planet has a frequency that those who tune into will be set free. I am wondering how you define set free? I have always been who I am. As a young child Paul Revere and Thomas Jefferson were my heroes. I can never remember not thinking the way I do, although I certaintly learned a lot more about how the world works the older I got. But still I have many o fthe same thoughs as I had as a young child observing the world. So I don't think I tune into any frequency, becasue I feel quite free. Perhaps when I was born they must have forgotten to mess up my frequency?

You write "The shuddering, the shivering and the moloch. Rights have to be earnt, there are NO UNALIENABLE RIGHTS." Well those sentences sure did send shivers up my spine, K626. I looked up the definition of moloch. "Mo·loch (mlk, mlk) also Mo·lech (mlk, mlk)
n.
1. In the Bible, the god of the Canaanites and Phoenicians to whom children were sacrificed.
2. Something possessing the power to exact severe sacrifice."

Something posessing the power to exact severe sacrifice? That is not very soothing, although, I have to chuckle becasue I started another thread on Lammas. Of, course, Lammas has many different names, and I really don't think a lot of people knew what the high holiday was about. Part of it is about celebrating the first fruits and grains of the harvest season. But another more sinister aspect often white washed or denied by neopagans is the sacrificial rite of the Divine King at this time of year when necessary. Of course, I don't condone such beleifs or actions, but still, the practice lurks in the deep shadows of the past. Few seem to know about it, let alone will talk about it without sprinkling a lot of sugar on it. So I am shocked that you brought the moloch up at this time of year. But perhaps you have a different definition?

Perhaps the moloch and the universe that tells us rights have to be earnt beleive there is no such thing as unalienable rights, however, there is a strong philosophy within humans that do believe in unalienable rights. The founders of AMerica firmly beleived in it. And let's not forget that much of what the early New Englanders beleived had its roots from the Magna Carter among other works. But Thomas Jefferson, my idol, wrote in the American Declaration of Independence ......" WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF -EVIDENT: THAT ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, THAT THEY ARE ENDOWED BY THEIR CREATOR WITH CERTAIN UNALIENABLE RIGHTS, THAT AMONG THESE ARE LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. THAT TO SECURE THESE RIGHTS, GOVERNMENTS ARE INSTITUTED AMONG MEN......"

Mr. Jefferson and many others beleived in unalienable rights stating they were obvious and didn't even need explanation; and that the main job of the government was to protect these unalienable rights for the people. However, since the govenment doesn't protect these rights, and the people have not stood up for these rights, we don't have them anymore! Instead, we have the scum of the earth ruling our private lives and treating us with indignity. Now perhaps you are right and the universe will only grant happiness and true freedom to those who earn it. But earn it how, with good deeds, by sacrifice? How many stories are in the Bible and other old tales talking about sacrifiing their first borns, espeically those of the nobility, to pass through the fires and burn them alive? Is this the moloch you speak of? Did the nobility actually sacrifice their children and therefore earned rights that the those of us who protect our children are denied? For if that is true, I don't want any part of it. I don't know who created humans. There are a lot of theories. And I don't know anything about "the shuddering, the shivering and the moloch.: to earn basic life rights. But I do claim my unalienable rights and I encourage every other human being to take what belongs to them and should we start with the unalienable right to have authority over our own bodies!

I do know that humans are not acting in the best interest of society by not honoring and securing unalienable rights for whatever reason. I do know that humans make a choice to mind their own store, or to rob others, physially, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, socially, politically, and financially . If what you say is true that there are no unalienable rights, and we must metaphorically cut off the head of a dragon, or actuallysell our first born for these rights then I say humanity had better stand up tall and start to say NO to bad things now, and start THINKING, logically, compasionately and inspiringly about their relationship with themselves and the people in their daily lives and in their communities if they want to have any freedom at all! But I know that will never happen. Soon we all will have to acoount for every minute in our day and told how much water we can drink.

I don't know why so many of us can't say NO to bad things and think logically and compassionately as we go about our own lives in pursuit of happiness. Why don't people choose to live their lives that way? Why would anyone want to take my happiness away or yours? I believe you to be an honorable man, K626, and I am wondering where such statements came from such as I quoted?

You say we must fight for our unalienable rights in the personal realm........? I say that we all owe it to each other to provide each other with the security of unalienable rights. When a child is born, nature has provided for that child with giving the mother the ability to feed her infant. That child has an unalienable right to his mother's milk just becasue that child was born. That child didn't have to earn that right to drink his mother's milk, the world owed it to that child, and so it is with the other rights for children and adults alike. And those who interfere, or deny those unalienable right to anyone are the ones that should be sacrifed to The shuddering, the shivering and the moloch.

I noticed another post and I will respond later, I got to run

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

K626
2nd August 2011, 18:51
That's a fantastic post Mr Blake and true to your tradition of straight talkin a real swinger, I had to duck more than once. ;)

Man is in shadow.

That is clear to anyone that has looked and understood the order of the day. Man has not always been in shadow, man holds the memory of the clearest light of the lightbringer and of the sungods and the moon nymphs and the wind that plays throught the wheatfields at night.

The idea of man was here long before we trod the sacred clay and that sacred clay is within us and we have understood forgiveness and forebearance and the magnetic earth that resonates with us and protects us from the excesses of radiation and the winds of space. This sacred cupola an island of charity and abundance...Or tell me I dreamt it. The old fragile gods have been bountiful and spread and mingled with the seed, such was the exuberance and poetry of the first men...At one with the cosmos and at one with the earth...The high and the low. Above so below.

But man has become in shadow.

The shadow walks with us and we are held withing its oversight and its jurisdiction. The shadow is ritual knowledge and this comes with its price. It is a haunting it is a darklight. The old gods and the first illuminated men made a pact and that pact still holds.

Those that have access to the knowledge are at the foot of Moloch (even the kings of new and the leaders of our world worship there in secret). The walls hold for there is blood on them (sacred blood). Royalty of ancient lineage know of it. It is the shadow history (our real history) our bloody rise from the dark forest into the light. Those days sudden with ritual and slaughter and prime numbers and star charts. We made deals, we were eager and the shadow grew.

Man is in shadow.

love

K

Carmody
2nd August 2011, 19:14
DONT MESS WITH QUEENIE

Yes, watching the Queen use a tripod mounted 0.50 cal machine gun was fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjU4mnicPEA

w1ndmill
2nd August 2011, 20:06
Hello again Mr Davies...

viking

I really hope and pray that we will. But what will we put in its place? Look around you - 90% of us are not yet ready .........

blake
2nd August 2011, 22:39
Hello K626,

And you, sir, are the mystical poet.

"Man is in shadow.

That is clear to anyone that has looked and understood the order of the day."

So, K626, by saying man is in shadow, is that the same as saying humans are controlled and are not free?

"Man has not always been in shadow, man holds the memory of the clearest light of the lightbringer and of the sungods and the moon nymphs and the wind that plays throught the wheatfields at night."

So, K626, at one point humans were as pure and innocent as the elementals. We were one with nature? Kind of like the innocense portrayed by Adam and Eve before the apple episode? Are we talking here about the battle of the old gods and the biblical gods, who some claim are aliens?

"The idea of man was here long before we trod the sacred clay and that sacred clay is within us and we have understood forgiveness and forebearance and the magnetic earth that resonates with us and protects us from the excesses of radiation and the winds of space. This sacred cupola an island of charity and abundance...Or tell me I dreamt it. The old fragile gods have been bountiful and spread and mingled with the seed, such was the exuberance and poetry of the first men...At one with the cosmos and at one with the earth...The high and the low. Above so below."

So humans were on earth before they came into this dimesnsion is that what you you are suggesting? Why were the old gods fragile? Was the envirnonment changing? Is magnetic therapy important to keeping us from being controlled by the shadow?

"But man has become in shadow.

The shadow walks with us and we are held withing its oversight and its jurisdiction."

Are you suggesting that humans are no longer innocent becasue we were combined with the shadow, an outside force, and now must do its bidding and work in this dimension, carrying out its orders or fufilling it's needs that it can't get for itself. Does the shadow feed on human blood like Count Dracula, or does it feed on the emotonial pain of humans? Is the shadow an outside force, or has it always been connected to humans as their darker side like greed or ritual murder?

" The shadow is ritual knowledge and this comes with its price. It is a haunting it is a darklight. The old gods and the first illuminated men made a pact and that pact still holds."

Why would they make a pact? What was the carrot? It seems like you are suggesting that we were happy with the fragile old gods ,and then along came an enticng dark force that had knowledge that the fragile old gods didn't have and so they made a pack with the devil, the shadow, the aliens, to learn how to create with this ritual knowledge.....perhaps for the fountain of youth since the old gods were fragile? And yet you claim we are still bound by that pact today without knowing the rules, just the results? Or for some, they are not even aware of the pact?

"Those that have access to the knowledge are at the foot of Moloch (even the kings of new and the leaders of our world worship there in secret. "

You are talking about Bohemium Grove( spelling?) in California, and how how the super rich attend there each year?

"The walls hold for there is blood on them (sacred blood)."

So the walls have sacred blood in them. Blood of the innocent or blood of the very good like the blood of Jesus? Or the blood of special childred connected to the rich and powerful ,the nobility? What does sacred blood produce when it is burnt? How is sacred blood differnt than average blood?

" Royalty of ancient lineage know of it."

Please define, "Royality". Royality of the ancient lineage know of it? The Cathoic church? The Jesuists? The decendent of Jesus? The demigods? Who is this Royality, and what exactly is it that makes them royal?

" It is the shadow history (our real history) our bloody rise from the dark forest into the light. "

That doesn't make sense to me. AT first you imply that the old fragile gods, and the first humans were blissful in the light until they entered the shadow and pacts were made. We had a bloody rise from the dark forest into the light? How can that be that we have made it to the light if we still are in shadow?

"Those days sudden with ritual and slaughter and prime numbers and star charts. We made deals, we were eager and the shadow grew."

It sounds like we had a bloody battle and we lost, and in order to survive we all had to pimp ourselves with these perpetual blood pacts?

"Man is in shadow."

Is that why we have perpetual war to keep spilling innocent blood? And with that blood spilled, is that fuel for Shadow to continue to live in this dimesnion? What is the deal here? I really don't get it? I read, and therefore do not know this to be true, that in the Old Testament some man made a pact with "God" to sacrifice, in burnt offering, the first person who walked out of his house. He was hoping it would be a servant but it turned out to be his only daughter. He sacrificed her. Who is this "God of the Old Testament?" The shadow?

Is the god of the old testament a force that came to take over the innocence of the elementals of earth?Did humans desire to explore a denser world? DId humans want control of the elementals instead of tending their own garden and interacting with them in an egaliatarion manner?

Are you possibly saying that the royals are called royals because they are golems?

Your poem sems to be a blend of different religions and mythologies?
Please say more?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

blake
2nd August 2011, 22:56

Hello Modwiz,

Sincerely,
Mr Davis

Hello Modwiz,

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

It's not genetic.

It's a field - magnetic and weak gravitational and so on..It holds this thing we think we are in place and stops it getting flung far out into the cosmos...It is like a thought.

Genes are body tech.

The mind is bio-magnet that gives a field resonance and this field can be affected by the universal resonance (you still with me :) ??)..That IMO is the key.

It seems in my research that this mind/field has been dampened by a higher source. For what exact purpose I don't know.

But it can be broken...Soetimes you can steal slightly ahead of time and see...In this moment understanding is possible.

love

K

Hello K626,

Yes, I agree with much of what you suggested about the field. And I too agree that something is "dampening it" I would imagine becasue an abrupt catatrophic change that many humans have lived though before is going to be occurring again. The gears are simply slowing down for the change. But that is just conjecture.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

RedeZra
3rd August 2011, 02:06
I read, and therefore do not know this to be true, that in the Old Testament some man made a pact with "God" to sacrifice, in burnt offering, the first person who walked out of his house. He was hoping it would be a servant but it turned out to be his only daughter. He sacrificed her. Who is this "God of the Old Testament?" The shadow?

Is the god of the old testament a force that came to take over the innocence of the elementals of earth?

hi Blake

Jephthah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jephthah)who later served as a judge over Israel made a vow to God that if he won a battle against the Ammonites then he would thank God by consecrating or sacrificing whatever first came out of his door when he came home

Jephthah won and his only daughter came out to greet him

so she stayed as a virgin serving at the Tabernacle ; )

---

Back then before God made contact with Abram about 4000 years ago... not long after the Nimrod incident and the Babel project... the nations were guided by fallen angels... so God chose a righteous man named Abram to try to raise a righteous nation

didn't quite work out but that tells us something about the stubbornness of human nature ; )

---

perhaps you wonder why fallen angels guided the nations ?

it was because Nimrod pressured early humanity after the flood to to raise up in revenge against God because of the flood that drowned their forefathers... so God gave them what they wanted

he gave humanity the instigators - the fallen angels - of the preflood corruption to guide them

all according to the Book of course ; )

blake
3rd August 2011, 09:02
Hello RedeZra,

Thank you for your comments, and for providing the name of this man I related the story about. So your perpective is that the young girl was not sacrificed, just kept in service of the Tabernacle, a portable tent of worship/ I am wondering why some have written that she was sacrificed? This is a quick reference I found online, hardly the definite authority, yet helpful at seeing that humans do have different perspectives and interpretations on history. I am not a biblical scholar or student of the bible, so I will refraim from giving my interpreatation here.

"Sacrifice Controversy

Since the 18th century,[6] some scholars have questioned the traditional interpretation of Jephthah's sacrifice of his daughter. Alternative views of the events have been proposed claiming mistranslations or comparing the sacrifice to other biblical events and given the contradiction in the moral message, seeking a more poetic interpretation.[7]

A modern commentator, Solomon Landers, believes that a plausible alternative is that Jephthah's vow was most likely modified and that she was not in fact sacrificed, but rather, her fate may have been perpetual virginity or solitary confinement.[5] This saving of Iphis also occurs in Handel's 1751 oratorio, Jephtha. This story stands in stark contrast to the Binding of Isaac in Genesis, where an angel of God directly intervenes and stops the sacrifice.

Ethelbert William Bullinger,[8] looks at the word "and" in the Jephthah's vow (Judges 11:31: "whatever comes out of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the people of Ammon, shall surely be the Lord's, and I will offer it up as a burnt offering"). As he explains [9] the Hebrew prefix "ו" that is translated in the above passage as "and" is often used as a disjunctive, and means "or", when there is a second proposition. Indeed this rendering is suggested in the margin of the A.V. Bullinger goes on to give examples from the Bible where the same word has been translated as "or". According to him, the right translation of this passage is: "whatever comes out of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the people of Ammon, shall surely be the Lord's, or I will offer it up as a burnt offering." Jephthah's daughter, being the first that came out of the house, was thus, according to Bullinger, dedicated to God. He also says: "In any case, it should have been unlawful, and repugnant to Jehovah, to offer a human being to Him as a burnt-offering, for His acceptance. Such offerings were common to heathen nations at that time, but it is noteworthy that Israel stands out among them with this great peculiarity, that human sacrifices were unknown in Israel."

This interpretation is disputed by, for example, the Catholic Encyclopaedia,[10] noting that the Israelites of the time were decidedly barbarous; that Mosaic law (which forbade human sacrifice) was at this time widely disrespected; and that there are several other examples of rash vows to God with similarly terrible consequences.

Adam Clarke's Commentary[11] has an exposition of the issues at stake in this passage and contends that the vow Jephthah made was not as rash as it sounds.

"Verse 31. Shall surely be the Lord's, and I will offer it up for a burnt-offering.] The text is (Hebrew letters follow) hlw[ whytyl[hw hwhyl hyhw vehayah layhovah, vehaalithihu olah; the translation of which, according to the most accurate Hebrew scholars, is this: I will consecrate it to the Lord, or I will offer it for a burnt-offering; that is, "If it be a thing fit for a burnt-offering, it shall be made one; if fit for the service of God, it shall be consecrated to him." That conditions of this kind must have been implied in the vow, is evident enough; to have been made without them, it must have been the vow of a heathen, or a madman. If a dog had met him, this could not have been made a burnt-offering; and if his neighbour or friend's wife, son, or daughter, &c., had been returning from a visit to his family, his vow gave him no right over them. Besides, human sacrifices were ever an abomination to the Lord; and this was one of the grand reasons why God drove out the Canaanites, &c., because they offered their sons and daughters to Molech in the fire, i.e., made burnt-offerings of them, as is generally supposed"

You seem to know a bit about biblical history; I have never studied it, so please indulge me while I ask some questions to help me get a broader perpective about the subject. Who do you think this "God" of the old Testament is? Does he rule over another dimension, is he the architect and engineer of the universe, is he an alien force that colonized earth? He does seem to have a bit of a temper. I don't know what fallen angles are other than the broad interpretation that they were angels who turned against the God of the bible. But then again, what exactly are angles? Are you suggesting that the fallen angles are the root of Royality? Or is that the same thing as saying the root of Royality is the alien blood connection?

It is disheartening to think that the God of the bible was not a loving parent of the human race by choosing to mislead ,and make his children suffer by giving them unethical leaders? As a parent, my philosphy is to lead by example. But I am sure millions of humans have asked the same question.

I have not read the bible, but as an outsider looking in, the God of the bible seems to be capble of being quite mean at times......... hummmmmmmm .... is that why humans can be so mean as well? But getting back to royality, are the the fallen angel, who know all of God's secrets, the root to all royality today ? I look forward to you reply.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

PS I don't understand how humans can raise up to revenge against God? How does a human do that?

RedeZra
3rd August 2011, 20:39
So your perpective is that the young girl was not sacrificed, just kept in service of the Tabernacle, a portable tent of worship/ I am wondering why some have written that she was sacrificed?

I think this controversy arose because there is a word in the Hebrew text that can be read as 'and/or'...

'I will consecrate it to the Lord and/or I will offer it for a burnt-offering'

I like to think the young girl went to the hills and wept with her friends because she would stay a virgin and not marry nor become a mother... as it is indicated in the text itself

Judges 11:36-40 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges%2011:36-40&version=NIV)

Besides God forbade human sacrifices in Israel but it was common among the other nations in Caanan

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+18%3A9-12&version=NLT)

Who do you think this "God" of the old Testament is?

I don't know what fallen angles are other than the broad interpretation that they were angels who turned against the God of the bible.

I believe God of the OT is Consciousness which Jesus refers to as Father

and I guess we are here because Consciousness is creative and is projecting this Epic movie theater

Consciousness is perhaps interested in that humans shall raise above dust status and at least reach one of the more refined realms and maybe even achieve Consciousness itself

I don't think we see the whole dream or sense all that exists... physicality is probably the proverbial tip of the iceberg

there might be worlds out there dimensions and levels which just escape our perception

the story about the fallen angels is that they were supposed to watch over budding humanity but instead came down and mingled with our early ancestors

teaching all kinds of secrets and even fathering Nephilims or Giants with women

it is likely that these demi-gods giants or 'heroes of old' were the root of royalty and the rulers of humanity

according to the Book everything was wiped out in the Flood... though the Nephilim gene might have survived as countless cultures speak of Giants in the not so distant past

I have not read the bible, but as an outsider looking in, the God of the bible seems to be capble of being quite mean at times...

if we are souls trapped in physicality then death is just a release of the soul

I think Consciousness would like to see humanity excel and eventually escape physicality by our own righteous actions... and therefore God might come across as strict sometimes when humans indulge in vile wicked things

Consciousness is watching and from time to time God directly interferes ; )

I don't understand either how humans can raise up to revenge against God... but if their rulers were these giant demi-gods then perhaps they thought they had a chance to unite and dispossess God... which is kinda futile and silly if God is indeed Consciousness itself

K626
3rd August 2011, 21:32
We have ascribed characteristics to God that make us feel comfortable, that there is judgement and fairness and that there is a final denominator of all things. Somebody must be keeping the accounts surely!! What if this is not the case? Redzra touches on the idea that God is consciousness - a kind of conductor of all that is and ready to fill all that will be...But what if God understands the deeper reality of the universe...What if God is chaos.?For the universe is bathed in the chaos of creation and destruction and seemingly endless random happennings...Of course that would make us random and that would make us umcomfortable. Perhaps the real power of consciousness is that it transcends order. That it is infinite, that it is all possibilities.

love

K

Lifebringer
3rd August 2011, 22:03
I was wondering if any here had heard of the Ana codes by R Kelly? I'm starting to think they used Leonardo's to bet against present day things in the stock market. I'm INFJ and I'm feeling they know and bet against they know about the future in the codes and "capitalize on the disasters."

What do you think, anyone? And is it another form of insider trading only against US and other developed countries. They don't hijack economies of the little guy with NO resources of interest. So when you add up the hostage situations of the economies being done, and the people not yielding to "global terrorist w/ettechnology threatening "catastrophies under the guise of nature" it makes one think how bad they will make it on US, and the retrobution of justice that GOD will bring on this country and other corrupt nations. Rome the greedy, gone. Many a "special" nation disolved into the natural ashes and rock sedimentation of time.

TigaHawk
3rd August 2011, 22:10
I've never understood royalty.

Been watching Game of Thrones - they do an excelent job at portraying the different classes (Royalty - Servants - Guards - Rich - Poor) and how they treated one another.

It seems like the Rich/Royalty's entire purpose in life is to strutt around demanding everyone compliment their weiner size and seeing how many different ways they can degrade others for laughs.

Wait a minute - that reminds me of the head of a popular video game company doing an interview and laughing his little head off while explaining to the interviewer how he turned an $80 product into a $500 product by deviding up the origional product into "Expansions" - i think he also had the nerve to comment on how the public "loved it" too.

Yep - All about strutting aroudn demanding compliments which are not deserved coupled with a serious case of superiority complex.

My opinion anyway.

We are all the same flesh and blood. We are all capable of great things. I dont give a rats bum who you're mother/father/grandparents/whatever are. I do not care. Them existing does not automaticly make you great or entitle you to anything special. Its all about what YOU do with YOUR life and what YOU make of it.

blake
3rd August 2011, 23:56
I've never understood royalty.

Been watching Game of Thrones - they do an excelent job at portraying the different classes (Royalty - Servants - Guards - Rich - Poor) and how they treated one another.

It seems like the Rich/Royalty's entire purpose in life is to strutt around demanding everyone compliment their weiner size and seeing how many different ways they can degrade others for laughs.

Wait a minute - that reminds me of the head of a popular video game company doing an interview and laughing his little head off while explaining to the interviewer how he turned an $80 product into a $500 product by deviding up the origional product into "Expansions" - i think he also had the nerve to comment on how the public "loved it" too.

Yep - All about strutting aroudn demanding compliments which are not deserved coupled with a serious case of superiority complex.

My opinion anyway.

We are all the same flesh and blood. We are all capable of great things. I dont give a rats bum who you're mother/father/grandparents/whatever are. I do not care. Them existing does not automaticly make you great or entitle you to anything special. Its all about what YOU do with YOUR life and what YOU make of it.

Hello Tigahawk,

And I do appreciate you sharing your opinion. I like your quote. And I don't understand royality either.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

blake
4th August 2011, 00:01
I was wondering if any here had heard of the Ana codes by R Kelly? I'm starting to think they used Leonardo's to bet against present day things in the stock market. I'm INFJ and I'm feeling they know and bet against they know about the future in the codes and "capitalize on the disasters."

What do you think, anyone? And is it another form of insider trading only against US and other developed countries. They don't hijack economies of the little guy with NO resources of interest. So when you add up the hostage situations of the economies being done, and the people not yielding to "global terrorist w/ettechnology threatening "catastrophies under the guise of nature" it makes one think how bad they will make it on US, and the retrobution of justice that GOD will bring on this country and other corrupt nations. Rome the greedy, gone. Many a "special" nation disolved into the natural ashes and rock sedimentation of time.

Hello Lifebringer,

I never heard of he "ANA Codes" . Where did you first hear of about it?

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

Sesan
4th August 2011, 00:13
Royalty doesn't rank very high on my list either. We all bleed red no matter what social level you are born into. Recently Canada had a visit from a certain Prince and his new wife and all I'll say is people should be ashamed of themselves. I was expecting the Royals to start throwing coins to the masses it was so bad. Can you say control! We spend millions on security and let people go hungry on the streets. So very very sad.

blake
4th August 2011, 00:27
We have ascribed characteristics to God that make us feel comfortable, that there is judgement and fairness and that there is a final denominator of all things. Somebody must be keeping the accounts surely!! What if this is not the case? Redzra touches on the idea that God is consciousness - a kind of conductor of all that is and ready to fill all that will be...But what if God understands the deeper reality of the universe...What if God is chaos.?For the universe is bathed in the chaos of creation and destruction and seemingly endless random happennings...Of course that would make us random and that would make us umcomfortable. Perhaps the real power of consciousness is that it transcends order. That it is infinite, that it is all possibilities.

love

K

Hello K626,

All good questions to ponder. However, for me, what I know for sure is that there is a structure and a plan to the universe. I don't know who "God" or the "gods are" but I do know for sure each one of us comes to earth with a definite mission that is not chaos or random. My proof may not be sound or good enough for anyone else but I have learned first hand that it is extremely reliable. I am, among so many other hats I wear, an accomplished astrologer. I ran across my first astrology book in the library when I was in grammar school, and by time I was a teenager I was charging for chart readings. I actually worked my way through undergraduate school reading charts. And although in my professional life, I did not volunteer that part of my life, I always used it covertly, and would shock people at meetings becasue they thought I was a brilliant analayst becasue of my razor sharp insights. Of course, seeing a birth chart always clued me in to what needed attention. But I have great faith in it becasue of a number of very accurate forecasts I made when I was quite young. As a matter of fact, I don't like to look at a chart becasue I find them too revealing sometimes of what is coming up in the future. The first time this happened, I was giving lectures and teaching courses in Astrology, while I was in college. We had a very active Astrology organiztion and I was the youngest member. One day we were chatting about and I looked at my chart and exclaimned to everyone at the table, that it would appear that my Mother was suddenly going to die. Her parents were both alive and everyone in her family seemed to live forever. But my chart clearly showed that thi sis what I was to expect. Of course, everyone tried to reinterpret the chart another way and convince me I was wrong. Well, I am a good analyst no matter what I am analyzing. And I simply answered to my elders, " perhaps you are right. But this is classic textbook death of mother. Two weeks later I got a phone call, she had a massive stroke. I flew home and she died nine days later. But that is just one example. But I use it becasue it is not nice to see that in a chart. Many of my teachers have always told me you can't see death in a chart. I think that can be right unless the death has a greater meaning that it normally would. But becasue of seeing things like this over and over and over, it is mighty impressive and has made me understand there are no accidents in life. I can't explain why astrology works but it does. So you ,K626, or RedeZa, or many of the other posters may not have had the experiences I have had to know for sure that there is an order to the universe, but perhaps you have expereinced something else that made you know something for sure about this universe. It is not random, and it is unnervingly personal. Yet, astrology has not helped me undestand who is god. It just helped me know that somethings are sometimes very fated.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

Lettherebelight
4th August 2011, 00:27
The ancient lines are lost. They served their purpose in their time.

Now, in this age, we are all capable of being royalty. It is down to how we express our consciousness in this lifetime.

blake
4th August 2011, 01:04
The ancient lines are lost. They served their purpose in their time.

Now, in this age, we are all capable of being royalty. It is down to how we express our consciousness in this lifetime.

Hello Lettherebelight,

I think that is a great way to think. I too think we are all Royality too. But still, there are people claiming this special lineage; and I would like to know what they think being royal means, and who the first royal was, and who made them royal. Aftre all, the royal families tseem to take so much from all of us.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

Lettherebelight
4th August 2011, 01:22
Yes, Mr. Davis, the current 'royalty' are living in an illusion, and they maintain the illusion of superiority by keeping the populi in the dark, and not doing anything which will truly enlighten the people.

The awakening of consciousness will see their days numbered, however, and we will all relish the tasty and elevating nectar of the delicious Humble Pie.

If one wants to trace the origins of royalty, best to follow the Vrshni dynasty, or that of the Sun.

RedeZra
4th August 2011, 03:37
the Sumer city states are so far according to archeology some of the oldest cities in the world

and the Sumerian King List (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List) mention that the first kingship descended from heaven or was handed down by the gods (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesopotamian_mythology)

so early on there has been this belief that kingship on earth is from heaven

and that human organisation or civilization were to be centered around a king or a queen

Lord Sidious
4th August 2011, 05:56
Find the connection between Jimmu and the flag of Nippon.

Lost Soul
4th August 2011, 06:21

Hello Lost Soul,

A rather gruesome flick to watch so early in the morning and yet it shows a very true side to human nature unfortunately.
And I agree with you there is a lot of programming going on, there always had been in my opinion. But, Lost Soul, what I am interested in hearing about is how you are going to take this knowledge you have gathered, theses observation and conclusions and strategize a way for you to succeed in a dishonest world of programming while be a better person, contributing to a better society while keeping yourself and your family safe. Observations are good but for them to be useful one needs to eventually do something with them besides complain. A lot of people are lost as to what they can do with all this inofrmation they know to be true. What do you do with it?

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

Mr. Davis,

I take it you haven't seen Monty Python and The Holy Grail? You must be much younger than I (who am retired). It's British humor and there's a lot of it is satire in that movie. The only relevant part that I wanted to share was the end where some peasant tells the other how he can identify the king. Historically they did have people who gathered the dead for disposal. It was a horrible, but necessary task.

As for myself, I plan to disengage from my life in the city and move to the country where I will start a victory garden with heirloom seeds. I want to live closer to ghia/nature and apply some of the lessons taught by Red Elk and in Peniel's Golden Rule Handbook. I'm actually trying to remember their lessons and apply them in my everyday activity now. Something I learned as a manager is that you can't change a person and that you can only change yourself. I'm working on it and hope that I will, like George Green suggested to me, find others of like mind. I hope this answers your questions and if you have time, do see that Monty Python film.

Many blessings upon you and your household,

LS

blake
4th August 2011, 08:46
Royalty doesn't rank very high on my list either. We all bleed red no matter what social level you are born into. Recently Canada had a visit from a certain Prince and his new wife and all I'll say is people should be ashamed of themselves. I was expecting the Royals to start throwing coins to the masses it was so bad. Can you say control! We spend millions on security and let people go hungry on the streets. So very very sad.

Hello Sesan,

I agree. And this is a great puzzle to me. And yet, the "fans" give them permission to put on the empty "show" instead of directing that money to the masses where it is acually needed.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

K626
4th August 2011, 09:24

My mother is an astrologer so you are preaching to the converted. :p

love

K

Hello K626,

All good questions to ponder. However, for me, what I know for sure is that there is a structure and a plan to the universe. I don't know who "God" or the "gods are" but I do know for sure each one of us comes to earth with a definite mission that is not chaos or random. My proof may not be sound or good enough for anyone else but I have learned first hand that it is extremely reliable. I am, among so many other hats I wear, an accomplished astrologer. I ran across my first astrology book in the library when I was in grammar school, and by time I was a teenager I was charging for chart readings. I actually worked my way through undergraduate school reading charts. And although in my professional life, I did not volunteer that part of my life, I always used it covertly, and would shock people at meetings becasue they thought I was a brilliant analayst becasue of my razor sharp insights. Of course, seeing a birth chart always clued me in to what needed attention. But I have great faith in it becasue of a number of very accurate forecasts I made when I was quite young. As a matter of fact, I don't like to look at a chart becasue I find them too revealing sometimes of what is coming up in the future. The first time this happened, I was giving lectures and teaching courses in Astrology, while I was in college. We had a very active Astrology organiztion and I was the youngest member. One day we were chatting about and I looked at my chart and exclaimned to everyone at the table, that it would appear that my Mother was suddenly going to die. Her parents were both alive and everyone in her family seemed to live forever. But my chart clearly showed that thi sis what I was to expect. Of course, everyone tried to reinterpret the chart another way and convince me I was wrong. Well, I am a good analyst no matter what I am analyzing. And I simply answered to my elders, " perhaps you are right. But this is classic textbook death of mother. Two weeks later I got a phone call, she had a massive stroke. I flew home and she died nine days later. But that is just one example. But I use it becasue it is not nice to see that in a chart. Many of my teachers have always told me you can't see death in a chart. I think that can be right unless the death has a greater meaning that it normally would. But becasue of seeing things like this over and over and over, it is mighty impressive and has made me understand there are no accidents in life. I can't explain why astrology works but it does. So you ,K626, or RedeZa, or many of the other posters may not have had the experiences I have had to know for sure that there is an order to the universe, but perhaps you have expereinced something else that made you know something for sure about this universe. It is not random, and it is unnervingly personal. Yet, astrology has not helped me undestand who is god. It just helped me know that somethings are sometimes very fated.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

Interesting story about that is when in London she moved into a new apartment and they were having a clearout of old furniture, there was a really ugly chest of draws and the removal men were getting set to throw it out. As they were discussing it, my mother had a strong urge to look inside the top draw (her words) and in that draw she found her first Ephemeris. That was the start of her journey into astrology.

love

K

blake
4th August 2011, 10:03
the Sumer city states are so far according to archeology some of the oldest cities in the world

and the Sumerian King List (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List) mention that the first kingship descended from heaven or was handed down by the gods (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesopotamian_mythology)

and that human organisation or civilization were to be centered around a king or a queen

Hello RedeZa,

Thank you for your comments. I am aware that there are those who beleive that the first kingship descended from heaven, or was handed down by the gods. I imagine if humans were created as a slave species, and I do not know if that is true or not or somewhere in bewteen, then it would make sense for whoever created us, to put someone or some group in charge of us And if that is true, that might explain why many of the masses seem to accept the royals as llarger than life, living a life style that often takes away from the masses. Sesean expressed how the Canadians responded to Williams's And Kate's visit. And why would they get such a reception? What have these two, young people accomplished so far, or given to the world to attract such fanfare? Maybe we are all slaves? And maybe the royal lines have been highjacked by an impostor family. For if the royals today are truly descendants of the original Royals, people given the order from the gods or the aliens to rule over the masses, then these royals who the masses create such fanfare for, if of the correct bloodlines, in my opinion, as I have wriien before, do not speak very highly of the gods or the aliens who created us. How ethical could our creators be if they seeded such unethical leaders?

That human civilization was to be centered around a king or a queen, like the game of chess, making all pawns expendable in protecting the Kind and Queen does reflect, in my opinion how society still runs today. Although the "Royals", have expanded or recreated themselves to include those with the mega, deep pockets and connections who think they know what is best for everyone else; as they demand, like the Royals, for people to reach into their pockets for their penny and hand it over to them rather then to place it where it is really needed, which often is in the person's pocket, that thaye are stealing from.

For what ever reason, some people who are overt royal's, and others, behind the scenes, truely think, in my opinion becasue of their overt actions, that the masses are there t serve them and sacrifice thmeselves for them. What is alarming to me, is that the masses seem to go along with that game.

Some people claim the masses are hypnotized or mind controlled in allowing the super rich and royals to take what is our.

Someone on this thread, mentioned a book, that I will have to get out of the library about the case for humans being a slave species, by Michael Tsarion? I am not sure of the title or author. I will have to look it up again. But maybe indeed that is the answer? Or maybe the answer of why the masses are so easily controlled and do not stand up for, what I beleive, are their unalienable rights.

As I weigh what I know to be sure for true, against what answers I seek, I still can not figure out the truth yet. And I do beleive there is a "truth". But sometimes I get discouraged and feel that I speak a differnt language form so amny other people.. It all seems so easy in what the masses have to do in order to be free and prosperous, and yet they don't. Instead, the reception in Canada that William and Kate, got, diverting public funds from where they were needed by the masses, speaks volumes of who the masses are. The royals steel the public funds and yet the crowds massively cheer them on lgivng the royals permission to hurt the people who need that money the most. Our presidents, and most of our polticians do the same. And no matter how much people complain, most will melt in awe in their presence.

Does anyone know the etymology of the word "Royal"?

The clocks strikes and I must go before I compleated all my thoughts. But I do look forward to reading others who care to share their thougts about the royals.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

modwiz
4th August 2011, 10:47

Hello RedeZa,

Thank you for your comments. I am aware that there are those who beleive that the first kingship descended from heaven, or was handed down by the gods. I imagine if humans were created as a slave species, and I do not know if that is true or not or somewhere in bewteen, then it would make sense for whoever created us, to put someone or some group in charge of us And if that is true, that might explain why many of the masses seem to accept the royals as llarger than life, living a life style that often takes away from the masses. Sesean expressed how the Canadians responded to Williams's And Kate's visit. And why would they get such a reception? What have these two, young people accomplished so far, or given to the world to attract such fanfare? Maybe we are all slaves? And maybe the royal lines have been highjacked by an impostor family. For if the royals today are truly descendants of the original Royals, people given the order from the gods or the aliens to rule over the masses, then these royals who the masses create such fanfare for, if of the correct bloodlines, in my opinion, as I have wriien before, do not speak very highly of the gods or the aliens who created us. How ethical could our creators be if they seeded such unethical leaders?

That human civilization was to be centered around a king or a queen, like the game of chess, making all pawns expendable in protecting the Kind and Queen does reflect, in my opinion how society still runs today. Although the "Royals", have expanded or recreated themselves to include those with the mega, deep pockets and connections who think they know what is best for everyone else; as they demand, like the Royals, for people to reach into their pockets for their penny and hand it over to them rather then to place it where it is really needed, which often is in the person's pocket, that thaye are stealing from.

For what ever reason, some people who are overt royal's, and others, behind the scenes, truely think, in my opinion becasue of their overt actions, that the masses are there t serve them and sacrifice thmeselves for them. What is alarming to me, is that the masses seem to go along with that game.

Some people claim the masses are hypnotized or mind controlled in allowing the super rich and royals to take what is our.

Someone on this thread, mentioned a book, that I will have to get out of the library about the case for humans being a slave species, by Michael Tsarion? I am not sure of the title or author. I will have to look it up again. But maybe indeed that is the answer? Or maybe the answer of why the masses are so easily controlled and do not stand up for, what I beleive, are their unalienable rights.

As I weigh what I know to be sure for true, against what answers I seek, I still can not figure out the truth yet. And I do beleive there is a "truth". But sometimes I get discouraged and feel that I speak a differnt language form so amny other people.. It all seems so easy in what the masses have to do in order to be free and prosperous, and yet they don't. Instead, the reception in Canada that William and Kate, got, diverting public funds from where they were needed by the masses, speaks volumes of who the masses are. The royals steel the public funds and yet the crowds massively cheer them on lgivng the royals permission to hurt the people who need that money the most. Our presidents, and most of our polticians do the same. And no matter how much people complain, most will melt in awe in their presence.

Does anyone know the etymology of the word "Royal"?

The clocks strikes and I must go before I compleated all my thoughts. But I do look forward to reading others who care to share their thougts about the royals.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

It was I and the Author was Michael Tellinger: http://www.slavespecies.com/ Tsarion will take you down another path with regard to royals though. That one relating to the Israeli diaspora, ( as opposed to the Judah line) becoming the Ard Rei (High Kings) of Ireland and other western European nations. Both authors have rich views of our past and heritage.

blake
4th August 2011, 15:49
[/QUOTE]

It was I and the Author was Michael Tellinger: http://www.slavespecies.com/ Tsarion will take you down another path with regard to royals though. That one relating to the Israeli diaspora, ( as opposed to the Judah line) becoming the Ard Rei (High Kings) of Ireland and other western European nations. Both authors have rich views of our past and heritage.[/QUOTE]

Hello Modwiz,

Thank you for bringing that information into the spotlight. I shall indeed have the library track it down for me if possible. I suspect it might be a book similar to Stitchin's work; but perhaps it goes beyond that?

Many people seem to be of the mind that the aliens created us, and that Royality is the "Divine Right of the Kings." And all that may be true. Perhaps humans, indeed, were created to be slaves, becasue to my thinking, that would account for why so many humans say they want solutions, but undermine themselves by not doing the simple things required to control their governments, and help keep themselves free. The TSA is one of the latest assaults on humans by TPTB. And yet, although most humans complain about it, they continue to patronize the very demon that is assulting them. It is my observation that one can take that same reaction mentality of every assault that those in power have done to the people, and the people will respond in exactly the same way...... complain about the metaphorical poison/assault, yet they continue to take the metaphorical or literal posison/assault. For example, the people know banking, as practiced, is a fraud; and yet they continue to pratronize the banks becasue it would be "too incovenient" not to patronize them. People know that shopping at Walmart was bad for local business, and eventually the local business die off trickles down to hurting the entire community. People complain and Joke about Wal mart, but they still patronize Wal Mart. I don't understand that type of rationalization do you? If my family was threatened on any level, by anyone or any thing, I wouldn't rationalize the assault and look the other way, while continuing to buy the same poison that the assailent was pushing all along. I would simply stop patronizing, stop using services or products that was taking away my family's power or dignity. Yet, througout history, it appears that human behavior, no matter what the nationality, follow this undermining pattern of complain but continue to comply and take the abuse. That is what the majority of Americans are doing, as they complain about the TSA and the economy. I guess a slave gene would explain that type of self-distructive, choosen behavior. What do you think, Modwiz? What are people patronizing that they are cutting their own throats with?

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

RedeZra
4th August 2011, 16:39
Many people seem to be of the mind that the aliens created us, and that Royality is the "Divine Right of the Kings."

I believe Consciousness is the Creator or Projector of everything... but that spirits - which are also created beings - have been and still are meddeling in the affairs of mankind

some of these spirits are not so friendly towards humanity while others are more helpful

James II of England was in the Revolution of 1688 ousted from the throne because he was Catholic and believed in the 'Divine Right of the King' to rule in a absolute monarchy

the English Parliament did not agree and after a civil war which Parliament won... William III of England was inserted on the throne as a constitutional (puppet) monarch

Franny
4th August 2011, 18:06
...It is my observation that one can take that same reaction mentality of every assault that those in power have done to the people, and the people will respond in exactly the same way...... complain about the metaphorical poison/assault, yet they continue to take the metaphorical or literal posison/assault. For example, the people know banking, as practiced, is a fraud; and yet they continue to pratronize the banks becasue it would be "too incovenient" not to patronize them.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

It is my observation that people that complain about these issues online also continue to buy or borrow computers and buy or borrow the power that runs them and the ISP to get the internet connection. Even if the computers are bought second hand, they and the components are still made by big companies we complain about.

Expand that to everything else such as water, clothing, cars, furniture, shoes, blankets, food, banks or credit unions. Unless a person knows how to live completely on the land and off the grid they will participate to some degree.

Itʻs difficult if not impossible to be an absolute purist.

Where does one draw the line? Each of us will make the choices and draw the lines where they make sense to us. That causes division about whose line is the better one and becomes much of our focus rather than healing the division and working together to create healthy change for all beings and the planet -- who is rarely consulted about her health.

So, my question is: how do we finally drop enough of our differences to focus on what would work for all life? How do we break it down to workable sections of an overall plan? How many people all over the world would it take and how would that be undertaken?

Well, gotta run. Bye all and have a great day.

blake
4th August 2011, 19:34
...It is my observation that one can take that same reaction mentality of every assault that those in power have done to the people, and the people will respond in exactly the same way...... complain about the metaphorical poison/assault, yet they continue to take the metaphorical or literal posison/assault. For example, the people know banking, as practiced, is a fraud; and yet they continue to pratronize the banks becasue it would be "too incovenient" not to patronize them.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

It is my observation that people that complain about these issues online also continue to buy or borrow computers and buy or borrow the power that runs them and the ISP to get the internet connection. Even if the computers are bought second hand, they and the components are still made by big companies we complain about.

Expand that to everything else such as water, clothing, cars, furniture, shoes, blankets, food, banks or credit unions. Unless a person knows how to live completely on the land and off the grid they will participate to some degree.

Itʻs difficult if not impossible to be an absolute purist.

Where does one draw the line? Each of us will make the choices and draw the lines where they make sense to us. That causes division about whose line is the better one and becomes much of our focus rather than healing the division and working together to create healthy change for all beings and the planet -- who is rarely consulted about her health.

So, my question is: how do we finally drop enough of our differences to focus on what would work for all life? How do we break it down to workable sections of an overall plan? How many people all over the world would it take and how would that be undertaken?

Well, gotta run. Bye all and have a great day.

Hello Latte,

I understand your point. The way I look at it, if there are two doctors, one who is known to treat only the symptons of a disease, and the other known for treating the root cause of the disease not just the symptons, I would work with the doctor who would treat the root cause; wouldn't you? Some people spend a life time fighting good casues that are only branches or symptons of the root cause. Destroy the root casue and the other symptons will go away. So my strategy is to be aware of all the good casues out there, as much as I can, but to spend my limited times and resources on the root cause. Deciding what the root cause is may take some pondering, and different people may come up with different conclusions. For me the bottom line, and what is pretty obvious in life to me, is who controls the purse controls the law makers. Go after the banks. Don't patronize them until they stop fraudulent practices. Everything else in my opinion is spitting into the wind, no matter how noble. But that is all just my opinion; what is yours?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

blake
4th August 2011, 19:46
Many people seem to be of the mind that the aliens created us, and that Royality is the "Divine Right of the Kings."

I believe Consciousness is the Creator or Projector of everything... but that spirits - which are also created beings - have been and still are meddeling in the affairs of mankind

some of these spirits are not so friendly towards humanity while others are more helpful

James II of England was in the Revolution of 1688 ousted from the throne because he was Catholic and believed in the 'Divine Right of the King' to rule in a absolute monarchy

the English Parliament did not agree and after a civil war which Parliament won... William III of England was inserted on the throne as a constitutional (puppet) monarch

Hello RedeZra,

I think I agree that Consciouness creates or projects everything. But what Consciouness? Human's collectively, or the universe collectively or something else? But what I think you are saying is that Consciouness created humans and it created spirits. Why can't humans meddle in the affairs of spirits? Why is it a one way street? Or are spirits further up the hierarchy than the humans are? And if that is true why would Consciouness do that, if Consciouness is a collective of some sort and we helped created ourselves? Are humans masochistic? Interesting point. However, if Consciouness creates, then Consciouness can heal, why doesn't it do it more often?

Were William and James related in anyway? Same bloodline?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Calz
4th August 2011, 19:59
I read Tellinger's book. I never bought any of Sitchin's but have read plenty about what he wrote.

On one hand there seems to be a lot of similarity but I will add this:

Tellinger has the "boots on the ground" archaeologist experience to back up his opinions. Sitchin, despite the overwhelming following he has had with his many books, has had his findings disputed from many corners ... including Bill Ryan:

One veteran researcher, who Kerry Cassidy and I also know personally, knew Zecharia Sitchin very well. This person told us that Zecharia had told him that his books were NOT translated from the Sumerian - but were actually channeled products of automatic writing.

We were also told that Zecharia Sitchin was paid on a retainer basis by the NSA, who always wanted to be kept up to date by Sitchin about what the Anunnaki were up to - because it seemed that Sitchin had a direct telepathic line to the Anunnaki in real time. (Note: there is quite a lot in Sitchin's books that is certainly disinformation - possibly deliberately inserted by the Anunnaki themselves). But quite a lot of the basic story is probably quite true.

Bill Ryan
Project Avalon
April 2011

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?20331-The-Anunnaki&highlight=anunnaki

It would seem "the truth" lies among the two somewhere ... devil in the details and as always shades of grey rather than black or white.

blake
4th August 2011, 20:09
I read Tellinger's book. I never bought any of Sitchin's but have read plenty about what he wrote.

On one hand there seems to be a lot of similarity but I will add this:

Tellinger has the "boots on the ground" archaeologist experience to back up his opinions. Sitchin, despite the overwhelming following he has had with his many books, has had his findings disputed from many corners ... including Bill Ryan:

One veteran researcher, who Kerry Cassidy and I also know personally, knew Zecharia Sitchin very well. This person told us that Zecharia had told him that his books were NOT translated from the Sumerian - but were actually channeled products of automatic writing.

We were also told that Zecharia Sitchin was paid on a retainer basis by the NSA, who always wanted to be kept up to date by Sitchin about what the Anunnaki were up to - because it seemed that Sitchin had a direct telepathic line to the Anunnaki in real time. (Note: there is quite a lot in Sitchin's books that is certainly disinformation - possibly deliberately inserted by the Anunnaki themselves). But quite a lot of the basic story is probably quite true.

Bill Ryan
Project Avalon
April 2011

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?20331-The-Anunnaki&highlight=anunnaki

It would seem "the truth" lies among the two somewhere ... devil in the details and as always shades of grey rather than black or white.

Hello Calz_Avaretard,

Thanks so much. I really appreciate the imput. So little time to read everything. So reviews like yours help in the decision process!

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

blake
4th August 2011, 21:56
Hello Lost Soul,

You are correct, I did not see the movie, Monty Python and The Holy Grail. But I did understand your point of the guy riding the horse and the comments made at that time. So true!

I am not retired; but I suspect before the blink of an eye that stage of life will be upon me. The years between twenty and forty flew by, but it seems that the further you get beyond forty, the years speed by expotentially!

It sounds like you have a wonderful retirement plan, moving to the country to plant a victory garden. I love gardening. It can be quite the challenge, but it is ever so much easier negotiating with plants, animals, and nature spirits than humans. And I love harvest time! I am not familiar with Peniel's Golden Rule Handbook and Red Elk. It sounds intriquing though.

I agree with you that the only person you can change is yourself, my children certainly taught me that lesson through the years.

Yes, finding like minded people can be a challenge, and as a manager you already know that politics doesn't stop because of people having similar interests. I try to find kind people, intellectually stimulating, yet also active in some way. I seldom can find people who think like me. But I am pleased when I come across people who are secure enough within themselves as to not feel threatened by a different viewpoint. Kindness, I think that is most important, and yet such a rare qualty, at least in my experience with humans.

Thank you for your blessings; and may you, and your household be blessed as well.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

K626
4th August 2011, 22:48
It was I and the Author was Michael Tellinger: http://www.slavespecies.com/ Tsarion will take you down another path with regard to royals though. That one relating to the Israeli diaspora, ( as opposed to the Judah line) becoming the Ard Rei (High Kings) of Ireland and other western European nations. Both authors have rich views of our past and heritage.[/QUOTE]

Hello Modwiz,

Thank you for bringing that information into the spotlight. I shall indeed have the library track it down for me if possible. I suspect it might be a book similar to Stitchin's work; but perhaps it goes beyond that?

Many people seem to be of the mind that the aliens created us, and that Royality is the "Divine Right of the Kings." And all that may be true. Perhaps humans, indeed, were created to be slaves, becasue to my thinking, that would account for why so many humans say they want solutions, but undermine themselves by not doing the simple things required to control their governments, and help keep themselves free. The TSA is one of the latest assaults on humans by TPTB. And yet, although most humans complain about it, they continue to patronize the very demon that is assulting them. It is my observation that one can take that same reaction mentality of every assault that those in power have done to the people, and the people will respond in exactly the same way...... complain about the metaphorical poison/assault, yet they continue to take the metaphorical or literal posison/assault. For example, the people know banking, as practiced, is a fraud; and yet they continue to pratronize the banks becasue it would be "too incovenient" not to patronize them. People know that shopping at Walmart was bad for local business, and eventually the local business die off trickles down to hurting the entire community. People complain and Joke about Wal mart, but they still patronize Wal Mart. I don't understand that type of rationalization do you? If my family was threatened on any level, by anyone or any thing, I wouldn't rationalize the assault and look the other way, while continuing to buy the same poison that the assailent was pushing all along. I would simply stop patronizing, stop using services or products that was taking away my family's power or dignity. Yet, througout history, it appears that human behavior, no matter what the nationality, follow this undermining pattern of complain but continue to comply and take the abuse. That is what the majority of Americans are doing, as they complain about the TSA and the economy. I guess a slave gene would explain that type of self-distructive, choosen behavior. What do you think, Modwiz? What are people patronizing that they are cutting their own throats with?

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis[/QUOTE]

You forget in the short history of modern man there have already been MANY revolutions.

You can't artificially organise or propogate a REAL revolution (I'm not talking about Coups and such).

There is always a tipping point, one thing that stop people in their tracks, something that stops the city from flowing smoothly over hyper-reality.

It can be something as simple as no bread and milk in the shops.

Often it is a simple thing, a eureka moment.

love

K

ps We weren't created as a slave race either although it might suit some to continue to propogate that nonsense. We might have been upgraded ( I believe so personally). But this was to help us and give us a chance to achieve our true abilities). Along the way there has been another intervention (too long to go into here) and THAT is what is holding us back right now.
WE HAVE BEEN in this situation many times on this planet.

jjjones
4th August 2011, 23:10
Hello All! Royalty? Royal Jello? Royal Blue? That's about as royal as royal gets for me. We are All made from the same cloth and cut with the same scissors! Royalty is a JOKE! It's DUMB! It is down right pathetic that it still is in existence. Just my opinion. Namaste, Love and Peace :) jjjones

RedeZra
4th August 2011, 23:10
Hello RedeZra

I think I agree that Consciouness creates or projects everything. But what Consciouness? Human's collectively, or the universe collectively or something else? But what I think you are saying is that Consciouness created humans and it created spirits. Why can't humans meddle in the affairs of spirits? Why is it a one way street? Or are spirits further up the hierarchy than the humans are? And if that is true why would Consciouness do that, if Consciouness is a collective of some sort and we helped created ourselves? Are humans masochistic? Interesting point. However, if Consciouness creates, then Consciouness can heal, why doesn't it do it more often?

Were William and James related in anyway? Same bloodline?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

hi blake

these are all good questions ; )

I guess Consciousness is Creative and is Daydreaming

so in that sense It is the one and only really real Being

while we are at best dreamers in a dream

but it feels so real ; )

---

yes James II was uncle and father-in-law to William III

blake
5th August 2011, 07:19

My mother is an astrologer so you are preaching to the converted. :p

love

K

Hello K626,

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

Interesting story about that is when in London she moved into a new apartment and they were having a clearout of old furniture, there was a really ugly chest of draws and the removal men were getting set to throw it out. As they were discussing it, my mother had a strong urge to look inside the top draw (her words) and in that draw she found her first Ephemeris. That was the start of her journey into astrology.

love

K

Hello K626,

Nice story about your Mother. And being your Mother, I am sure she brings many talents to her work in that field!

I always ponder about events that happen like that. Is it the subconscious mind seeking solutions to one's thoughts; or is it the finger of fate putting one on right track? I do know ,if I think about something briefly, it often appears or manifests out of the blue. But then again, there are often several factors in play when an event like that happens. Maybe Alan Leo saw great promise, and saw to it she would find it! How old was the emphemeris?

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

Black Panther
21st October 2011, 16:17
DONT MESS WITH QUEENIE

If I see pictures of Queenie I can see she isn't the nice lady she pretends to be.

If I look at pictures of our royal familiy (Dutch) it's difficult to believe they are part of bloodlines coming from the old Sumerian, Babylon and Egypt. Isn't it possible they don't like to be part of it ? If you are in such a position (born into) it's difficult to step out of it or speak openly about it I guess...

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Princess+Maxima+Willem+Alexander+Queen+Beatrix+bIz NlrFppiil.jpg

http://s2.gva.be/imgpath/assets_img_gvl/2009/07/26/577091/foto-willem-alexander-en-maxima-niet-voor-publicatie_5_460x0.jpg

olddragon
21st October 2011, 16:56
There are many ways one becomes King. Lets look at the McDonald families. All McDonald, MacDonald, McDonell, McDonnell and all variance of the spelling are all related to one another. They all stem back to the McDonald of the Isles, who further descend from the Norwegian Kings. In Scottish tradition, one clan is dominant in an area and is supported by an alliance of sept clans, Fraser's, Kennedy etc. Whilst I'm not that clear on the history, The McDonald's were known as the King of the isles and still hold much sway in that part of Scotland. So in the McDonald's case it was the clan chief of a dominant clan that became king in that area of Scotland.

And as a side note: I'm a McDonell of Kepoch and am directly descended from one of the Stewart King and I'm not a Draconian shape shifter. I'm a dairy hand living in northern Victoria, Australia.

apollo41
21st October 2011, 17:16
Get Rid of all royalty,they are no good to anyone,bring back cromwell,,off with their heads gov,na.. people for the people.
we shouldnt serve anyone but ourselfs..

Lord Sidious
21st October 2011, 17:18
Get Rid of all royalty,they are no good to anyone,bring back cromwell,,off with their heads gov,na.. people for the people.

Cromwell worked for those who set up the Bank of England.
The difference between him and the king is like the difference between death by shooting or death by hanging.
Same result, different method.

shamanseeker
21st October 2011, 18:07
Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
DONT MESS WITH QUEENIE

If I see pictures of Queenie I can see she isn't the nice lady she pretends to be.

If I look at pictures of our royal familiy (Dutch) it's difficult to believe they are part of bloodlines coming from the old Sumerian, Babylon and Egypt. Isn't it possible they don't like to be part of it ? If you are in such a position (born into) it's difficult to step out of it or speak openly about it I guess...

Hi Black Panther, I'm sorry to disillusion you and I can understand why you would like to think that your royal family don't want to be in the situation they are in and perhaps some of them don't, but the grim reality is that they are working against their own people just like our royal family. Don't be taken in by their public persona, their delightful family photos!!! Even the Queen of England looked very sweet when she was a blond-haired, violet-eyed little girl!
Prince Bernhard, the Queen's husband, was born in Germany and was a member of the Nazi party. He was also in the S.S. There were polemics in the national papers some years ago about that, at least in the British ones. He was accompanied at his wedding by Hitler, they say because protocol demanded it! and that he, (unlike his best friend, Prince Philip also of German descent even if his family were the monarchs of both Denmark and Greece and who was also a member of the Nazi youth (like Ratzinger!!!) had never been heard to make a racist remark).
Bernhard was also one of the two founders of the Bilderberg group which meets every year to programme globalization. He resigned after accusations of bribery in the Lockerby scandal.
His grandchildren "have now been destined to carry along the torch of treason. The objective: to dismantle the nation-state, strip the people of their self-determination and free will, and position themselves as sovereign rulers of the planet...The objective: to dismantle the nation-state, strip the people of their self-determination and free will, and position themselves as leaders of the planet!" Netherlands-prince-bernhards-grandchildren-continue-bilderberg-legacy/
Remember the Prince of Orange (of Holland), leader of the Black nobility transferred to England to become King William III of England? This was when British colonization (carried out mainly by the Dutch before that time) and the Bank of England started to really take off.
David Icke talks about Prince Philip's and Prince Bernhard's control of the WWF in The Biggest Secret: how the national parks in Africa are used by the armed groups involved in genocide as a place to retire to in between their onslaughts.
Be careful and don't fall into believing in their propaganda machines.
The Queen of England nearly lost her throne after Diana's death: the people knew something was seriously wrong. The funeral was followed by a huge propaganda campaign and you couldn't read a paper without reading what a wonderful woman the Queen was - and the British people were pacified once again because people want to believe that all is well.
It's sad but it's better to know the truth and be in a position where you can help to change it :wave:

shamanseeker
23rd October 2011, 21:54
There are many ways one becomes King. Lets look at the McDonald families. All McDonald, MacDonald, McDonell, McDonnell and all variance of the spelling are all related to one another. They all stem back to the McDonald of the Isles, who further descend from the Norwegian Kings. In Scottish tradition, one clan is dominant in an area and is supported by an alliance of sept clans, Fraser's, Kennedy etc. Whilst I'm not that clear on the history, The McDonald's were known as the King of the isles and still hold much sway in that part of Scotland. So in the McDonald's case it was the clan chief of a dominant clan that became king in that area of Scotland.

And as a side note: I'm a McDonell of Kepoch and am directly descended from one of the Stewart King and I'm not a Draconian shape shifter. I'm a dairy hand living in northern Victoria, Australia.

I think you aren't a shapeshifter because your ancestors did not keep marrying within the same family: married women outside the line. Otherwise, you would be a shapeshifter ;-)

Muzz
23rd October 2011, 22:12

You wont get much support for that from Scotland. Where I used to live in Edinburgh, the local church still had cannon balls in it from one of Cromwells blood thirsty romps aroung the country.

23rd October 2011, 22:18
This is true:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/aussie-mike-the-true-king-of-england/2005/09/10/1125772732666.html

The rightful King of England is a Republican living in Australia.

23rd October 2011, 22:55
"Holy Blood, Holy Grail" had a big impact on people in the 1980s. I didn't actually read it until sometime in the 90s, but at the time, I found it quite shocking. After that some Hungarian or Romanian aristocrat came out with a book saying that all Royal Blood was really lizard blood. We all laughed at that and thought he was nuts. But I had a writer friend in England who was writing alternative books at the time, as many were. He knew Laurence Gardiner and a bunch of the others. At some point around 2006, he told me there was a sudden push on about the lizard blood and he had some pressure put on him to join the club (which he never did)...the ringleader appeared to be Laurence Gardiner.

I think its propaganda, that is, an attempt to make people think there is something special about royal families because even if you deny it you are giving it credibility. The people who became "Royality" were, in fact, probably the people who were the most corrupt and bloodthirsty because it is always the most dishonest rats who are able to get all the cheese from the honest people who, for the most part, are too trusting and don't anticipate that anyone can be that evil.

...not meaning to insult any animal rats.

23rd October 2011, 23:14
I guess a slave gene would explain that type of self-distructive, choosen behavior. Its not genetic. Its a result of being abused and all you need is to be educated and have some practice getting out. Clench your fist.

23rd October 2011, 23:21
And why do the masses accept, or support "royality"? There is a peanuts cartoon where Charlie Brown and Lucy are sitting in the back seat of the car while Charlie's dad and mom are in the front and Charlie's dad is driving. Charlie Brown and Lucy are quite content but you know how Lucy is. Charlie starts waxing on about how nice it is to be sitting in the back of the car at night driving home with mom and dad and how safe he feels. Then Lucy tells Charlie that when he grows up he is going to have to be the one doing the driving. Charlie freaks out and screams "NOOOOO". Thats why.

23rd October 2011, 23:31
There's another reason too. If you don't use it you lose it. I try to go through a red light in front of the police station whenever I get the chance just to keep my hand in. But its more than that too. It's what some people think happened to the Romans: everyone got soft. And the leaders, as I have said, probably coming from a long line of corrupt assholes just did what came naturally and screwed the place. I live in a country where most people are too soft. I once fell in love with a guy in Ireland, partly for the fact he had one tooth missing and didn't care. I asked an older guy up North in Canada what happened to the Canadian men. He said they weren't always that way but somewhere along the line they become afraid of getting their pretty noses punched. Only just saying....

and Newfs aside.

shamanseeker
24th October 2011, 07:58

You wont get much support for that from Scotland. Where I used to live in Edinburgh, the local church still had cannon balls in it from one of Cromwells blood thirsty romps aroung the country.

Yes Muzz, he was a nasty, sinister man! He forbade dancing and I think singing and when he died there was such a ferocious thunder storm that the common people said that the devil himself had come to collect his soul!
Your motto 'Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number - Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you - Ye are many - they are few' is so pertinent here and advice that we should all heed right now :-) Do you know where it comes from?

shamanseeker
24th October 2011, 08:03
"Holy Blood, Holy Grail" had a big impact on people in the 1980s. I didn't actually read it until sometime in the 90s, but at the time, I found it quite shocking. After that some Hungarian or Romanian aristocrat came out with a book saying that all Royal Blood was really lizard blood. We all laughed at that and thought he was nuts. But I had a writer friend in England who was writing alternative books at the time, as many were. He knew Laurence Gardiner and a bunch of the others. At some point around 2006, he told me there was a sudden push on about the lizard blood and he had some pressure put on him to join the club (which he never did)...the ringleader appeared to be Laurence Gardiner.

I think its propaganda, that is, an attempt to make people think there is something special about royal families because even if you deny it you are giving it credibility. The people who became "Royality" were, in fact, probably the people who were the most corrupt and bloodthirsty because it is always the most dishonest rats who are able to get all the cheese from the honest people who, for the most part, are too trusting and don't anticipate that anyone can be that evil.

...not meaning to insult any animal rats.

Hi! Sorry to disillusion you but the lizards do exist, I have seen someone shapeshift and she boasted she was a direct descendent of the Stuarts.
There is no rightful king or queen of anywhere in my opinion. They have all pillaged and raped to be where they are - stealing from the common people.
Bye!

meeradas
24th October 2011, 08:11
The only royalty i know, acknowledge and accept
is

when i get paid for a song.

Black Panther
24th October 2011, 16:06
Hi Black Panther, I'm sorry to disillusion you and I can understand why you would like to think that your royal family don't want to be in the situation they are in and perhaps some of them don't, but the grim reality is that they are working against their own people just like our royal family. Don't be taken in by their public persona, their delightful family photos!!! Even the Queen of England looked very sweet when she was a blond-haired, violet-eyed little girl!
Prince Bernhard, the Queen's husband, was born in Germany and was a member of the Nazi party. He was also in the S.S. There were polemics in the national papers some years ago about that, at least in the British ones. He was accompanied at his wedding by Hitler, they say because protocol demanded it! and that he, (unlike his best friend, Prince Philip also of German descent even if his family were the monarchs of both Denmark and Greece and who was also a member of the Nazi youth (like Ratzinger!!!) had never been heard to make a racist remark).
Bernhard was also one of the two founders of the Bilderberg group which meets every year to programme globalization. He resigned after accusations of bribery in the Lockerby scandal.
His grandchildren "have now been destined to carry along the torch of treason. The objective: to dismantle the nation-state, strip the people of their self-determination and free will, and position themselves as sovereign rulers of the planet...The objective: to dismantle the nation-state, strip the people of their self-determination and free will, and position themselves as leaders of the planet!" Netherlands-prince-bernhards-grandchildren-continue-bilderberg-legacy/
Remember the Prince of Orange (of Holland), leader of the Black nobility transferred to England to become King William III of England? This was when British colonization (carried out mainly by the Dutch before that time) and the Bank of England started to really take off.
David Icke talks about Prince Philip's and Prince Bernhard's control of the WWF in The Biggest Secret: how the national parks in Africa are used by the armed groups involved in genocide as a place to retire to in between their onslaughts.
The Queen of England nearly lost her throne after Diana's death: the people knew something was seriously wrong. The funeral was followed by a huge propaganda campaign and you couldn't read a paper without reading what a wonderful woman the Queen was - and the British people were pacified once again because people want to believe that all is well.
It's sad but it's better to know the truth and be in a position where you can help to change it :wave:

Shamanseeker, thank you for your reply. I left Prince Bernhard out of it, because I've seen enough about him. Like you say: One of the two founders of Bilderberg / Member of the Nazi Party/ Lockerby scandal etc. But if we are talking about the bloodlines we are talking about the body and the brains: the vessel using this lifetime on earth. What if you choose to reďncarnate in a Royal family. What would you do ? I understand they are trying to keep the blood "pure", but the bloodlines do not decide about the souls. They will be brought up to learn all about ''being Royal", but is it possible for example, Queen Beatrix, wakes up like we did ? If I jumped in a Royal suit I could never live a Royal life and fool a whole nation. Maybe they are susceptible too for the Truth Vibrations ?

Eagle
24th October 2011, 16:16
Royality came about when people became to lazy to act for themselves and started putting riches before all else. when we lessened the value of one soul we lessend the value of us all.

shamanseeker
24th October 2011, 16:16

Shamanseeker, thank you for your reply. I left Prince Bernhard out of it, because I've seen enough about him. Like you say: One of the two founders of Bilderberg / Member of the Nazi Party/ Lockerby scandal etc. But if we are talking about the bloodlines we are talking about the body and the brains: the vessel using this lifetime on earth. What if you choose to reďncarnate in a Royal family. What would you do ? I understand they are trying to keep the blood "pure", but the bloodlines do not decide about the souls. They will be brought up to learn all about ''being Royal", but is it possible for example, Queen Beatrix, wakes up like we did ? If I jumped in a Royal suit I could never live a Royal life and fool a whole nation. Maybe they are susceptible too for the Truth Vibrations ?

Hi Black Panther,
Yes, I think you are right and in fact Princess Diana was a good example of what you are saying. The point is, though, that the Dutch royal family, like the British royal family, are working against their own people and humanity at the moment. I hope they will wake up and change their ways. I won't say I feel sorry for the illuminati as I was tempted at first because I believe the illuminati despise such sentiments in us and use them against us but we need to understand and not hate them as they are eternal souls but hate the things they do because they have horrific, abusive childhoods and are forced to do things that they don't always want to do. Most of them become psychopaths and are highly dangerous for this very reason and those who have a conscience - well, we know what happens to them.
Bye!

Russ1959
24th October 2011, 20:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF2YaQgJwH8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7OmrdEXDlA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH4kiu8Lxo8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQtxHnTbohQ&feature=related

I dont know whether anyone has posted this before but on the subject of royalty (ahem) this is a must see!

It well may warrant a seperate thread!

My first attempt to link a video so I hope it works for you all!

Arrowwind
24th October 2011, 20:43
In the matter of a soul incarnating into royalty that is not in alignment with the assignment we can see a perfect example with Princes Diane... and see what happened to her.

I believe she was a truth seeker but was assisinated before she matured and fully found her voice and power.

Black Panther
25th October 2011, 09:20
Man in Australia shows Queenie 'Black Hole' during official tour 'Down Under'

http://www.ecr.co.za/kagiso/content/en/east-coast-radio/east-coast-radio-news?oid=1422286&sn=Detail&pid=6028&The-man-who-mooned-the-queen---Video-

d43dlwRrxeo