PDA

View Full Version : Global Non Compliance

Lord Sidious
2nd August 2011, 10:26
Hey there avalonuggets, I just found this site and find it interesting.
http://www.noncompliance.co.uk/

Why Choose Non-Compliance?
Does this sound like you are saying it as you read it?
I am sick of the wars, the killing, the carpetbaggers, the dishonest politicians, the jobs for the boys, the sleaze, the corruption, the lack of a voice thats heard, the Liebore party , the CON servantmasters, the Lib-Dumps, the imperialist american govt., the hipocrites in positions of power,the insider dealing, the banker w*nkers, the arrogant rich, the drug dealers, the ams sellers...
I am sick of the fact they let people starve to death, the lack of humanity in governments, the oppression, the division, the sheer greed of the ruling elites,being blamed for the destruction of the earth, being blamed for global warming whilst being exploited for profit by energy companies...
I am sick of radiation poisoning, chemical coshes for the populations,Monsanto and its killing products, GM foodstuffs and genetically modified animals and humans...
I am sick of false flags, the murder of innocent civillians for profit,armament companies, the corporate nightmare, the officious police, the indifferent and corrupt court systems, the passports, the scanners...

DoubleHelix
2nd August 2011, 10:32
Big supporter of Non-compliance ! Great site

Let's get there video up here shall we -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76JN1W7AVIE&feature=player_embedded#at=76

Tane Mahuta
2nd August 2011, 11:45

I am sick of the wars, the killing, the carpetbaggers, the dishonest politicians, the jobs for the boys, the sleaze, the corruption, the lack of a voice thats heard, the Liebore party , the CON servantmasters, the Lib-Dumps, the imperialist american govt., the hipocrites in positions of power,the insider dealing, the banker w*nkers, the arrogant rich, the drug dealers, the ams sellers...
I am sick of the fact they let people starve to death, the lack of humanity in governments, the oppression, the division, the sheer greed of the ruling elites,being blamed for the destruction of the earth, being blamed for global warming whilst being exploited for profit by energy companies...
I am sick of radiation poisoning, chemical coshes for the populations,Monsanto and its killing products, GM foodstuffs and genetically modified animals and humans...
I am sick of false flags, the murder of innocent civillians for profit,armament companies, the corporate nightmare, the officious police, the indifferent and corrupt court systems, the passports, the scanners...

Global non Compliance = "Not playing the Game"

I'M IN!!

TM

Heart2hearth
2nd August 2011, 14:01
Great message ..and I totally agree....and I'm in ...but why this music ..so much good music to choose from ...harmony is not just a word ..but a vibration....:drum::violin::lalala::cheer2::music: :rap::shout::
H2H

RMorgan
2nd August 2011, 14:36
Maybe it´s time stop the world´s engine, just like John Galt...

ceetee9
2nd August 2011, 15:06
In principal this sounds like a good idea, but the problem with it, at least as I see it, is that it is a paper tiger (akin to raising the debt ceiling). Even if you can get millions of people to "not comply" for a week (or more), the PTB understand that it is a temporary measure. We've just kicked the can down the road. We’ll still need fuel to get to work so buying it at the beginning of the "noncompliance week" only shifts the purchase of the fuel up front. After the week is up we'll need fuel again to get to work. The same goes for not going to work for a week. Assuming you don't get fired for not showing up to work for a week, you'll need to return to work to keep paying the bills and putting food on the table. Buying your food from local farmers or merchants is great, but if it isn't sustained we've only provided a momentary down tick in the mega-corporation's income statement.

These types of measures have been tried in the past and have failed miserably. IMO, what is needed is serious and fundamental changes in the way we function as a society. We need to think outside the box and come up with long term and sustainable solutions that will meet our immediate and ongoing needs for survival while, at the same time, starve the current system of its fundamental life support system (i.e., money).

Ideas like forming small self-sustainable communities, local currencies (if you believe we really need some type of currency to exchange goods and services), barter systems, forming a contributionist society or communities, etc. are potentially viable alternatives to our current monetary-based system. Whatever system we choose it must be one that eliminates (or at least minimizes) the ability of a small group of people controlling the resources and doling out what resources that they deem are sufficient to the masses.

sygh
2nd August 2011, 16:30

You forgot HAARP, and the weather wars. :becky:

It's a mad house, Sid. I've learned my lessons here. Don't want to rinse and repeat.

Lord Sidious
2nd August 2011, 16:52

You forgot HAARP, and the weather wars. :becky:

It's a mad house, Sid. I've learned my lessons here. Don't want to rinse and repeat.

Those words are from their site.
I will edit my post so that is obvious.

Providence
2nd August 2011, 18:23
Great post Lord Sidious, thanks!
I also like the philosophy of John Harris' "Lawful Rebellion" on the People's United Community.
http://www.tpuc.org

Pete
5th August 2011, 17:23
the problem with all of this (to be honest I doubt if anyone is even going to read this, as most of the excitement happened on the 2nd) is that nobody is acting, its the judean peoples freedom front all over again. If you don't get the quote its from monty pythons life of brian.
it does need to be a co-ordinated world wide event, but how do you organise it, what will be the catalyst. how do you reach more than 30 people?

Tane Mahuta
6th August 2011, 07:28
the problem with all of this (to be honest I doubt if anyone is even going to read this, as most of the excitement happened on the 2nd) is that nobody is acting, its the judean peoples freedom front all over again. If you don't get the quote its from monty pythons life of brian.
it does need to be a co-ordinated world wide event, but how do you organise it, what will be the catalyst. how do you reach more than 30 people?

Hi Pete, welcome to Avalon, good questions!

- It does need to be a co ordinated world wide event.

He who, is thee co-ordinator will become thee target.

- But how do you organise it?

Organisation will become self evident when the truth is revealed to the masses.

- What will be the Catalyst?

When the masses become aware that they are being lied to.

- How do you reach more than 30 people?

The Internet! Social Media Sites, Contacts, etc,
(I beleive you will have reached more than 30, just being here.)

TM

steveofengland
6th August 2011, 10:46
WE already have societies like this, they are travelers, gypsies,
In principal this sounds like a good idea, but the problem with it, at least as I see it, is that it is a paper tiger (akin to raising the debt ceiling). Even if you can get millions of people to "not comply" for a week (or more), the PTB understand that it is a temporary measure. We've just kicked the can down the road. We’ll still need fuel to get to work so buying it at the beginning of the "noncompliance week" only shifts the purchase of the fuel up front. After the week is up we'll need fuel again to get to work. The same goes for not going to work for a week. Assuming you don't get fired for not showing up to work for a week, you'll need to return to work to keep paying the bills and putting food on the table. Buying your food from local farmers or merchants is great, but if it isn't sustained we've only provided a momentary down tick in the mega-corporation's income statement.

These types of measures have been tried in the past and have failed miserably. IMO, what is needed is serious and fundamental changes in the way we function as a society. We need to think outside the box and come up with long term and sustainable solutions that will meet our immediate and ongoing needs for survival while, at the same time, starve the current system of its fundamental life support system (i.e., money).

Ideas like forming small self-sustainable communities, local currencies (if you believe we really need some type of currency to exchange goods and services), barter systems, forming a contributionist society or communities, etc. are potentially viable alternatives to our current monetary-based system. Whatever system we choose it must be one that eliminates (or at least minimizes) the ability of a small group of people controlling the resources and doling out what resources that they deem are sufficient to the masses.

Black Panther
12th October 2011, 17:51
I've found this YouTube video 'Fight the New World Order with Global Non Compliance'.
I couldn't find this one on the forum and I didn't see it before. It's nothing new for us,
but it's a very good summary of what's really going on in the world. It's a very good
video to share and to spread the message with sleepy people.

aksaVI5Mfm8

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwzCR7yZf84
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5oWdByAVvA

Davidallany
12th October 2011, 18:47
I've found this YouTube video 'Fight the New World Order with Global Non Compliance'.

Thank you Black Panther, these are important videos, non compliance is the way. The military and police must do the same, refuse to participate, I don't think Obama and the likes would dare fire a shot if everyone stops participating in the criminal grand plan.