PDA

View Full Version : Prof.Stephen Hawkins ..Infomation Paradox

Cidersomerset
2nd August 2011, 16:11
This is a interesting Horizon documentry I saw on the BBC I player....
stephen Hawkins suggest black holes eventually die causing any matter
collected in them from asteroids to astonaught to dissapear out of existance,
thus in effect saying that parts of the universe can die...
This goes against current Quantom physics that state nothing dissapears/dies
just turns into an altered state of matter atoms etc..
Sounds heavy but its not and you should 'Edum'acate yourselfe' LOL

Its funny to me if you are comming from this community Where nothing is
what it seems and anything is possible....The scientists are getting their
knickers in a twist very amusing LOL..

Proff Suskin says both are possible infomation was not lost in the black hole
and it did not destroy everthing but left a residue on the event horizons edge
like a film record of what was inside...

Stephen countered this by saying its to do with parrallel universes
some with black holes some without , .....Basically physicists and
scientists baffle us all with mathamatical guesswork, in my opinion..LOL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0078y7h/Horizon_20062007_The_Hawking_Paradox/ 60 min I player version

Don't be put off, Its not Heavy......
If you have not seen it give it a go it certainly opened my eyes and
confirmed the cosmos is a wonderful mysterious place..Cheers Steve.

w1xPOj2pCQE

Ecnal61
2nd August 2011, 20:04
would he have been a better scientist without motor neuron disease? properly not, but the complexities and laws of the universe are such that we will never understand them fully even with prof hawkins fantastic mind, i mean do you think that a goldfish looking through a glass bowl is gonna work out what is going on in the family living room with people coming and going plus dogs running in and out and lights going on and off!!...are we just goldfish? thanks cidersomerset very thought provoking.

Cidersomerset
2nd August 2011, 22:29
Thanks Ecnal61 good analogy we deffinately seem to going round in circles LOL...I like how Hawkins is using his imagination to solve equasions , the commentator insinauted he was loosing it..
I think he is comming into our paradym that parrallel worlds exist and alians may visit, though he put it in a negative spin with the talk of invasion. But who would of thought that the worlds most
emminent physicist would be comming down the rabbit hole a few years ago..For although the media won't except it thats where he seems to be going..LOL Cheers Steve

winston smith1971
3rd August 2011, 17:40
would he have been a better scientist without motor neuron disease? properly not, but the complexities and laws of the universe are such that we will never understand them fully even with prof hawkins fantastic mind, i mean do you think that a goldfish looking through a glass bowl is gonna work out what is going on in the family living room with people coming and going plus dogs running in and out and lights going on and off!!...are we just goldfish? thanks cidersomerset very thought provoking.

Hey Encal61, be careful matey getting very close to the “ancestor simulation/matrix theory” with your analogy…. No only joking I feel 80-90% of the population are exactly like the goldfish, you know who I’m talking about e.g. The Ref.etc. Very good analogy sums things up very well.

Cidersomerset saw the horizon when it was on TV excellent.
What I love in these interesting times are how increasingly the mainstream are supporting, theorizing ideas the alternative community came out with in the early 90’s or even earlier David Icke et al…
Cheers Robbie

Cidersomerset
3rd August 2011, 20:33
Thanks Rob what you say is right Michu Kaku has been talking about string theory for years, so as ion is saying as I wright we the human gods create everything by the spoken word, so in effect
we are the matrix , we created the entire universe and everything in it from ET to angels....who knows ?????? Cheers Steve..