PDA

View Full Version : Manifesting As We Go: Stepping Into Our Projected Futures

Valley
2nd August 2011, 18:46
Our thoughts have the power to manifest our future... this I have proven to myself over and over again with focused intent experiments. I have found that it is not difficult at all and that everyone is already using this natural ability. The key is in being the director of your thoughts, instead of the "victim" of them.... by consciously choosing to steer the direction of each thought stream you find yourself in the middle of.

We know how powerful emotions can be felt within our bodies, and I am of the mind that these emotions are also creating our futures as they are combined with each thought. So the key in harnessing this power would then be to recognize which emotions and thoughts you are working with throughout the day and learn to start catching yourself when you feel you are taking yourself into a "slump", or a lower energy vibration... then to consciously choose to take yourself in a much more positive direction with your thoughts by using your imagination and creativity.

It is well known, even in the professional medical field, that negative thoughts and emotions can cause very real health issues. The logical deduction is then that positive thoughts and emotions will cause your body to be much healthier. It is up to each of us to consciously choose which paths or streams of thoughts and emotions we take ourselves down.

I'll share one of my personal experiences here so you all can get a glimpse of what kinds of manifestations have been happening with me:
I was speaking with a good friend about Rudolf Steiner, who he had a lot of knowledge of, and he was sharing with me how vast the scope of material Steiner had put out in print was. I was quite intrigued and at one point I said to him, "I'd like to get a book on Steiner, but one which is more of a summary book talking about all his different works." Later, I was thinking about this idea again and started to add more details on how I might find a book like this. I was low in income at that time, so I started a thought stream of how I could "stumble" into this imaginary book. I visualized being at my sisters house and looking through her books on her book shelf and would find it there. Then I added to the idea that she would have no idea where the book came from and would just give it to me. Guess what?... There it was the next time I went to visit my sister right in her bookshelf! Everything happened exactly as envisioned, including the part where she had no idea where the book came from and just let me have it.

For me it seems that this ability is becoming more and more powerful and as we develop this "muscle", I see it as being the main force for change on the planet... especially when focused using a group consciousness, such as this. Do any of you know who is pioneering this kind of work these days and where to find some great groups who are doing this work?

I would like this thread here to represent a group such as this, where we can collectively and creatively use this natural ability to project a greater, more positive future which we would like to see, and help steer the course of this boat of consciousness we find ourselves in the middle of.

All the Best! :grouphug:
Val

Tarka the Duck
2nd August 2011, 20:43
Hello Val. I am not familiar with these "focused intent experiments" and was interested to read your example above.
Could you please explain what your conclusion was: did this book manifest in your sister's bookcase through the power of your thoughtstream?
Or do you feel it was there all the time, but you and she just hadn't noticed it?
Or was it merely co-incidence?
Thanks
Kathie

Carmen
2nd August 2011, 21:44
I have used 'focused intent' for many years and as my realizations, my learning expands, the manifestations happens more rapidly. Even throw away thoughts, especially if they are paired with a clear visual, happen also. Often its not till the manifestation happens and I think back on my thought processes that I realize that I have that particular thought of something. One has to be quite careful about thoughts and more especially the calibre of them.

One example from years ago which I'd shared with my kids but not with my husband, was of a small stable and stock raising shed. I visualized it in a certain place on our property, shared my idea with my kids and didnt think any more of it. Within a year my husband built exactly that with no direct input from me as to what to build. The kids were incredulous and doubted that I had not shared the idea with my husband. It was a great lesson for them and me about the power of thought into manifestation.

Valley
2nd August 2011, 22:09
Hello Val. I am not familiar with these "focused intent experiments" and was interested to read your example above.
Could you please explain what your conclusion was: did this book manifest in your sister's bookcase through the power of your thoughtstream?
Or do you feel it was there all the time, but you and she just hadn't noticed it?
Or was it merely co-incidence?
Thanks
Kathie

Hi Kathie... Thanks for dropping by. : ) The focused intent experiments I spoke of have been my own particular versions of manifestation techniques using visualization coupled with creativity and positive emotions.

The book in my story above was exactly the book I had envisioned, not ever knowing that such a book existed. My conclusion is that all my thoughts of what I used to think was impossible are quickly being thrown out the window the more I see firsthand the results. Conclusion: anything is possible... this is the way of the future.

Blessings...

the trojan
2nd August 2011, 22:52
I have used 'focused intent' for many years and as my realizations, my learning expands, the manifestations happens more rapidly. Even throw away thoughts, especially if they are paired with a clear visual, happen also. Often its not till the manifestation happens and I think back on my thought processes that I realize that I have that particular thought of something. One has to be quite careful about thoughts and more especially the calibre of them.

One example from years ago which I'd shared with my kids but not with my husband, was of a small stable and stock raising shed. I visualized it in a certain place on our property, shared my idea with my kids and didnt think any more of it. Within a year my husband built exactly that with no direct input from me as to what to build. The kids were incredulous and doubted that I had not shared the idea with my husband. It was a great lesson for them and me about the power of thought into manifestation.

One has to be quite careful about thoughts and more especially the calibre of them. most definitely true.

EileenCookies
3rd August 2011, 04:22
I am working on the not manifesting at this juncture. What I mean is we are all manifesting, all the time, without conscious awareness. Some call it karma. As I evolved, I realized that I was manifesting, (.....now it gets very dicey attempting to say something that can't be unsaid...(a little humor).....and each time I manifest, I have to give up energy to it. Funny how it really happens.

Examples are all around people. They want money and yet they lack it. They want power, but they lack it. We are manifesting wanting, not the actual reality we stated we were after. .....so confusing, I realize. So first you have to see what you manifest, though I don't refer to it that way. I just see where I have energy and feel into it. Then I see I am manifesting whatever negative reality I am perceiving. Got it?

Quickly you realize that all negativity is within, as well as without. Oops! So lots of work to do to clear it all.

There is a nice monk story about it;
The senior monk sent the newly matured monk out on a quest, before he was to take his final vows, leave the monastary and start his own school. The senior monk sent him to a nearby inn and told him to stay and carefully observed everything for three days then return. When the junior monk returned, the senior monk asked him what he observed. The new monk said, well they did this and that, set the tables, clean the tables, cleaned everything, including all the pots every night and so on. The senior monk said YES, they clean their pots every night, so must you.

So clean your pots (karma) every day.

eileen l.

Valley
6th August 2011, 16:57

(Been on the road for a few days) Yes, these are just the kinds of examples I'm talking about here. The moral of the story here, and in my example, is that we would be wise to spend our random thinking time on pondering all the best possibilities we can imagine for our personal and collective futures, and not "waste" our time imagining that which we really don't wish to happen... One method I suggest we can all benefit from greatly would be... when we catch ourselves thinking about some negative possibilities we quickly turn around our thinking by visualizing the greatest possible future we can imagine in regards to that which we were just thinking about in the negative.