PDA

View Full Version : I need your help...

Rocky_Shorz
4th June 2010, 03:56
many have followed me since I joined Avalon and know the stories I have shared, and I have never reached out for your help, but I need it and need it now...

I know I am an important part of the future of this planet and right now I'm losing hope...

I see the evil plans pushing us to the brink of destruction, I know who is behind it...

I need soup for the soul to wind down the lightning sparking from my fingertips...

I know who is here who have quietly helped me since the beginning but now more than ever share with me your peace...

There are so many wonderful people on this world, and just a few causing the trouble...

Please, send me your light, share with me hopes and inspirations, remind me why this world is worth saving...

It isn't too late...

Anchor
4th June 2010, 04:03
Well, for the first step - you need to extricate yourself from the fear you have.

It is very worthwhile remembering that we are all accomanied by, observed by and cheered on by huge adoring crowds of discarnate brothers and sisters, angels and deva's; every quanta of movement in the right direction is met by rapturous applause and encouragement for the next.

Yes we are at the sharp end. Yes it can be very tough, but we can do it, we can succeed and actually, bit by bit, step by step, breath by breath, we are succeeding and we will succeed.

Do not loose hope! There is always hope. No matter how dark the darkness, OUR light will shine ever brighter.

Hang on in there, and may I add my blessings to the invisible ones.

John..

bluestflame
4th June 2010, 04:06
to find the stillness at the end of the breath ~☼~

Samarkis
4th June 2010, 04:08
Dear Rocky Shorz...............

You are such a good soul!........Just remember all the sweet things in life and in the world..........The sun sets,the sounds of nature.........
children.....animals looking around.........there is such BEAUTY here.............and when we behold it......we are that beauty.........

Many of us have disappointments, many of us have pain............however, that is the weave of life........even the Tibetan masters cannot escape
pains of loss as we are weaved into the web of life..........

Just remember that in yr pain or disappointments...........that is when change happens, progress happens............those are actually turning points to wade thru.......to breathe thru..........

Pls PM me if you have specifics you would like to discuss............or any of the mods...........

In Light & Blessings!!!!!!!
Samarkis

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z299/Samarkis/277dd3054ed3e21d7546f450c17165c6.jpg

MargueriteBee
4th June 2010, 04:34
:drag:Sometimes we just need to sit down and enjoy a bowl of ice cream with a few cookies, take a deep breath and focus on something of beauty. Just let it all go for awhile. Many are sending out tons of negative energy which feeds them. Let's just kick back for a couple hours. Can you solve the world's problems in the next two hours? Might as well just kick back and breath...

Edit: Let us recharge our own batteries.:cool:

TraineeHuman
4th June 2010, 04:36
Do you meditate at all, Rocky? I see meditation as basically just feeling inside yourself how good it is just to be, to exist. Yes, this is a tough world for anybody to live in, and certainly anybody who's sensitive or otherwise sees how tough it is should get a medal or something. But I find that meditation somehow keeps informing the dark, gloomy side of me that yes, there really is sunshine out there, and birds singing just because they feel how joyful it is simply to be alive. That gloomy side of me (and in everybody else too, it seems) just never seems to let the info sink in that life is beautiful and that beauty is always sitting right there inside you if you just stop to listen. Somehow it's too dumb to learn, so it needs a big daily reminder, of that which is the most obvious. As Chesterton said: "Step softly through snow or rain to find the place where man can pray. The way is all so very plain that we might lose the way."

Also, Rocky, I've loved all of your posts.

Samarkis
4th June 2010, 04:37
This is what Humans should be doing!!! Enjoying!!!!

If this is what you desire..........we all make it so!!!!!!!!!

By every desire, we send it into our reality!!!!

Without desire, there are no goals reached!!!

We are all with you!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvdNxobNUhw&playnext_from=TL&videos=Z53Ez_z15Is

Rocky_Shorz
4th June 2010, 05:03
Thanks all of you, I know how many readers we have silently following along in the mists and everyone needs inspiration and hope at this moment, not just me...

Bobby Smith Save our beaches... (http://www.youtube.com/user/gmirecords1?feature=pyv&ad=4990535130&kw=oil%20spill#p/u/0/y0z3aRwSRbc)

Muktipada108
4th June 2010, 05:14
"A Vaisnava, or devotee of Lord, his life is dedicated for the benefit of the people. You know–most of you belong to Christian community–how Lord Jesus Christ, he said that for your sinful activities he has sacrificed himself. That is the determination of devotee of the Lord. They don’t care for personal comforts. Because they love Krsna or God, therefore they love all living entities because all living entities are in relationship with Krsna. So similarly you should learn. This Krsna consciousness movement means to become Vaisnava and feel for the suffering humanity." - His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

Hare Krishna. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. Dear Rocky, I am new to these forums and unfortunately I am unfamiliar with your stories. But I understand that you may be looking for something you may not have found. I too, have looked for a solution for the calamitous position of the Earth. But first, please let me know what you think of this video as I think it will shed some light for you:

Bob Dylan, demi-prophet: Mr Tambourine Man REVEALED!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMjEf2Z4xR8

I believe that this world is meant as a place where we can realize ourselves as soul spirit and attain our relationship with God, Krishna, we lost so long ago. I believe this video will also shed some light about this. Srila Prabhupada is the true preacher of Krishna Consciousness. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-c75A0tBbQ

please, let me know what you think of these videos and if they give you any solace. And please stay tuned to our channel, www.youtube.com/stephenvoith I hope that I have been able to help and that we may communicate soon. Hare Krishna.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7272/prabhupada2.jpg (http://img59.imageshack.us/i/prabhupada2.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Samarkis
4th June 2010, 05:20
We are all a part of an even bigger family..................and it is all PURE love...........

Blessing all Sentient Beings.............

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z299/Samarkis/galaxy.jpg

Rocky_Shorz
4th June 2010, 05:28
John, my anchor, you have been a friend since the beginning and always have shown up when I needed you...

there is nothing as pure as a blue flame your simple wisdom will be taken to heart...

Samarkis, you always have a way of walking into the darkest of discussions and sharing hope in the ways you do best, messages we can all learn from...

Bee, I took your advice and just finished a big ol bowl of Chocolate seduction ice cream... and you're right it took me to a better place...

and human, for a trainee you're pretty brilliant, when I grow up I want to be just like you...

Right now meditation is pretty impossible for me,, I need to clear my mind and it is racing far to many directions to slow down...

but I will try...

truthseekerdan
4th June 2010, 05:38
Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.

- Carl Jung

http://www.onhi.org/images/one_world_heart.jpg

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr82/marianinia2008/spiritual/be_still.jpg

Love and peace sent to you Rocky. :wub:

Dan

Anchor
4th June 2010, 05:40
No worries mate.

Mediation requires daily practise. It takes quite a few days to start to see a difference but you will see one. You will find your centre as you breathe and you will work from there.

Samarkis
4th June 2010, 05:42
Rocky shorz...........

You and all our silent friends are most welcome!!!

In regards to meditation.........there are thousands of ways and perhaps you already do some..................

For many, many years I have taken my cup of coffee to the kitchen window & just trance onto the trees swaying in the wind...........just watching the aura of the tree move with it ......and just contemplate thoughts...........

Many times I take a cat of mine & just stroke it to hear it's purrs.........and as such, know I am in sync with it..........

other times I just dance my heart out...........as life force ignites when you do things that you love doing..........and I send wishes of light & blessings as I feel the joy of just moving..........

Find a bliss.....and use it to "milk" the energy for positive thoughts for blessings on Humanity and beauty that is appreciated..........

(Abraham Hicks on Youtube is amazing for how to "milk" good vibes.....)

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z299/Samarkis/DawnofaNewDay-1.jpg

Rocky_Shorz
4th June 2010, 05:43
Muktipada, I visited the self realization center in Encinitas a while ago...

In the expansive Pacific Ocean views from the Hermitage bluffs, the Guru found constant reminders of Spirit and he wanted to share this divine, peaceful place with others. Paramahansa Yogananda was instrumental in the original landscaping of the Meditation Gardens, even planting many of the trees and scrubs himself. As visitors walk along the pathway, they discover colorful succulents, blooming cactus, unique flowering trees and many tropical plants. Benches are provided for those who wish to meditate or just sit and enjoy the peace and quiet of this tranquil refuge. The beautiful koi ponds, connected by gentle waterfalls and the home of exotic, colorful fish are an unexpected treat. The lush, dense canopy overhead transforms the garden into a miniature rainforest making it an ideal destination on a rainy, winter day.

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID39169/images/desk_067.jpg

as I walked the path many of the monks/priests/gurus... saw me approaching and kneeled bowing down...

They somehow knew the path laid before me...

a very long story, and so much has happened since, but right now I need strength from those walking in the light because I'm battling darkness and at this moment in time, it is overwhelming...

Even with the light that surrounds me, I need hope for mankind to continue on my journey..

Samarkis
4th June 2010, 05:58
I am going to say something.............and I say it as highest choice for humanity...........

Many systems are failing..........(economic,cultural,religions,old tech,etc,etc)

We have a collective choice to do the right thing.........and TOTALLY jumpstart to a new system of finances,technologies,alternative healing,new ways of educating people & how to return to healthier techniques for Earth & all beings.........

If you have a choice to make a stand on the monumental issues............Now is the best time, as there are MANY that are ready for this..........If you have the ability to influence these changes..........NOW is the hour..........

I send you Strength and Clarity for the choices.........and Godspeed Blessings on success!!!!!!!!!
May Angels and Higher Entities give yr feet wings!!!!!!
If you know it is Divine Creator's highest choice for Humanity & all beings here.........do you really have a choice???????
May Love & Light Have Might............So may it Be!!!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z299/Samarkis/ascension.jpg

Rocky_Shorz
4th June 2010, 06:03
most that meditate do it to find balance and center their inner light, which for me takes a very few moments, as bluestflame mentioned a long single breath...

But I have opened myself outward and tied into the earth powers and feel it's pain...

I feel the birds wallowing in the oil gasping for air, the dolphins and turtles as they wash up onto the beach...

The earth is crying...

and so am I...

The earth's sadness is turning towards anger...

Earthquakes, Volcanos

we soon will be watching the first Cat 6 Hurricane tearing into the gulf...

I need the strength to heal mother earth, before it's too late...

Samarkis
4th June 2010, 06:08
Rocky Shorz..........so many Lightworkers abound.........We can all intend for Hurricane to go in another direction.........and to downgrade into tropical storms.............many of us have been doing this and we all enjoin others to do so..send Thoughts and feelings that all storms downgrade to minimize damage and to steer away from Gulf.............

Many have done this for years and have minimized damages again & again.............Send healing....send solutions to the minds of men...........

In Light Friend!!!!!!

Anchor
4th June 2010, 06:33
> I need the strength to heal mother earth, before it's too late...

@Rocky_shorz: We not I.

No man is an island, entire of himself.

We have the strength, but WE have to use it. In our human groups to be, there are no real leaders, we are all leaders and we are all followers.

Instead what we have is ideals and values that we set for the highest and best good of all - and if there is any leading at all, it is the fashioning of those ideals and values that the others, at thier option can get behind.

John..

greybeard
4th June 2010, 06:55
My Heart goes out to you Rocky.
Much good advice given.
By coincidence my partner is listening to an Abraham Hicks video at this moment.
That teaching has lifted her immensly.
Spiritual rescue.
Hit your thymus hard three times saying Ha loud, Repeat as necessary.
While you are doing this picture some one you love or remember a beautiful experience,
Thumping the thymus clears the accupunture system and immune system.
It is very effective.
Sometimes I get flat period where I am over whelmed with awareness of the suffering of the world (Dark nights of the soul)
Negative thoughts arrise like "Whats the point??."
I just have to accept them.
At some point I stop trying to handle this myself.
I might say to My personal Higher Power, God.
Gonna give us a break.
Then most powerful I will say to God and mean it, "I Love You anyway"
Very often that will bring massive release, energy will flow down through the crown chakra right through my body and I start to laugh at the ridiculousness of my depressed state. I actually have everything I need at that exact moment. All is well in my world I leave the ret to God of my understanding.
The power of God takes care of thisworld all will be well --- Darkest before the dawn.
With love Chris

Teakai
4th June 2010, 07:16
Try knitting.
Nothing complicated - not fairisle or anything that'll make you want to stick pins in your eyes, but something relaxing - maybe a simple scarf.

That way, you'll find peace AND have a really cool scarf at the end of it.

This may sound fickle, but don't knock it 'til you try it.

noxon medem
4th June 2010, 08:15
Take good care of your self, body, mind and more, or you are of no use either to own or others life. Allways remember your humour,
and what you like.
The only world you ultimately are able, and can be expected, to change, or save, is your own personal, how wide it may be, and your personal sovereignty.
Good luck, relax some the best you can, maybe a vacation or a walkabout. There are many good advise on this forum, also on breathing, resting and regenerating new energy and focus.
Then, sometime, somehow, maybe the "bigger" ( common ) world can benefit in new ways from your experience and knowledge, and more ...
Truth seems to be up for grabs today, or for sale, or hard to tell from lie. Rest assure, timelessly, there are still standards that apply.

And remember : " After the crime of the century, comes a lesson for eternity." ( maybe you can prepare something for that one ...)
For a good laugh look up videos of Bill Hicks on the net, think you can find the shows "sane man" and "revelations" out there, at least.
( Other suggestions for good, witty, mindful humour, or funny informative lectures, is highly appreciated. )

found this just now :
- a very energetic, edgy (raw) and "real" George Carlin .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDkhzHQO7jY&feature=related

- and this on "modern man" (allready a classic)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkCR-w3AYOE&feature=related

and a link to a very articulate & dramatic Bill Hicks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q95kX_EP2Nk&feature=related

keep on ...
(enjoy)

:fish2:
nm

greybeard
4th June 2010, 09:14
In order for healing of the earth to happen and it will, little self has to get out of the way.
Its a question of being a pure channel for the power of the Creator to flow through
Rumi (cant spell)

"I am a hole in the flute that the Christ breath flows through listen to the music"
We are all holes in the flute.
Jesus said "Of myself I do nothing it is the Father within"

The responsibility of saving the world is too much for any one self Rocky.
God would not put that responsibility on one soul
Though collectively we can "Save the world"
The power of prayer is phenomenal.

According to Ramesh Balsekar, the biggest barrier to spiritual evolution is the thought that we are the doer.
Being the doer implies that we are dualistic separate from God therefore in a subtle way we deny the power of God which is ready to flow through us to do whatever is necessary but we have to ask then step aside (little me) and let God move us in whatever way is powerful and uplifting for all.
Perception says there is an enemy out there so we feed it by trying to fight it,
The power of God is greater than any apparent enemy.
Been where you are several times Rocky ( Not saying you feel this way exactly but I did, desperation frustration to the point of suicidal thoughts) it is not a good place to be but you will come out of it, so will mother earth and the rest of us.

With Love
Chris

kriya
4th June 2010, 09:21
Rocky,

Many here have given you very good advise. I too at times become very despondent with life and let negativity drag me down. I would suggest trying to be a positive a possible by raising your vibration. Watch uplifting and meaningful films, meditate, get out in nature and just be and affirm to yourself the positive state you wish to induce. The mind can be a tricky customer but will definitely take orders too. May I suggest on waking that you repeat to yourself " today I will not worry" as many times as possible.

Love to you,

Kriya

viking
4th June 2010, 09:40
Hey Rocky...you're a real star...keep those positive thoughts going...the light is seeping through...there are many still asleep...but we must keep going...keep trucking...its the only route we know...and we will win.

viking

noxon medem
4th June 2010, 09:44
Rocky,

Many here have given you very good advise. I too at times become very despondent with life and let negativity drag me down. I would suggest trying to be a positive a possible by raising your vibration. Watch uplifting and meaningful films, meditate, get out in nature and just be and affirm to yourself the positive state you wish to induce. The mind can be a tricky customer but will definitely take orders too. May I suggest on waking that you repeat to yourself " today I will not worry" as many times as possible.

Love to you,

Kriya

Thank you for that one, kriya.
Beautifully put, and I would like to suggest ( since spoken is spoken )
- maybe to leave out the word worry ? (for some time) then the mantra being : today I will not ...
Trust and love can be tough enough in a temporary, physical presence. all the best for all.

TraineeHuman
4th June 2010, 11:11
Rocky, experienced meditators sometimes tap into what people might call the archetypal mind or consciousness of humanity as a whole. And there’s a certain sadness there because of all the violence of humans towards one another. If you’ve tapped into that, I know it’s intense – it’s big -- and it’s a tough thing to experience, at first, until you learn to live with it. I get the feeling this is what you’ve encountered.

My understanding, however, is that the best way to respond to the world’s problems, even today, is primarily to begin by dealing with everything that’s in the “world” of your own family and daily life, starting at the bottom and working up. For instance, to become a great leader you first need to learn how to become a great spouse and a great friend, and at your place of work or learning, a fine person and a productive worker. And to be environmentally friendly first at home and in your local area or wherever. Then, people are strongly influenced by any person near them who is a positive example. And you also need to be truly in touch with your body, e.g. through exercise. Unless you have a rare hormonal problem, that will always get you to feel good. Many spiritual traditions have taught the above. It may sound selfish or small-minded to some people, but it isn’t.

I also believe that the Earth has extraordinary abilities to heal herself. Of course, humanity needs to reverse the damage for the sake of continued human and animal survival. But how do you know that the Earth isn’t repairing herself in her own ways as well? I understand at least some of the earthquakes etc are adjustments the Earth is making to get back towards being properly balanced again.

And of course, many of us are sending you light and support, since you asked for some.

morguana
4th June 2010, 11:42
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/kellee468/friendship-2.jpg

love to you rocky shorz, i hope that you will feel better soon
hugs
m

Rocky_Shorz
4th June 2010, 14:44
Rocky, experienced meditators sometimes tap into what people might call the archetypal mind or consciousness of humanity as a whole. And there’s a certain sadness there because of all the violence of humans towards one another. If you’ve tapped into that, I know it’s intense – it’s big -- and it’s a tough thing to experience, at first, until you learn to live with it. I get the feeling this is what you’ve encountered.

And of course, many of us are sending you light and support, since you asked for some.

I have many dreams where in it I am surrounded by millions of tiny lights...

I have been told I am an Indigo Adult tapped into the grid and universal knowledge...

and yes Greybeard the power of the one surrounds me, but what is so draining is the pain and fear of millions of indigos tied into the grid, they look up to me to walk forward strong with no fear, because my feelings affect theirs...

We have the power to heal the earth, I have an invention that would end our dependency on oil, but I've failed up until now moving it forward. Maybe once all the Billionaires walk out to their nice beach in Florida and find the sugary white sand oil soaked with Goo they will forget the fears and threats from oil companies and seriously step forward to push all of these inventions onto the market. Once they see their children and grand children getting sick from the vapors, many will realize they should have helped sooner.

I'm really ok though in I've never sunk so deep as to consider taking my life, it's more the frustration of the putrid mess turning the gulf into the dead sea...

and all the little spirits I'm surrounded by looking up to me when they see the dying birds, dolphins, turtles, fish... The coral reefs...

and asking if everything will be all right...

That is the answer, I wish I knew for sure...

Swami
4th June 2010, 16:29
In times of emotional desperation I always try to position myself in the eye of the hurricane (visualise),
its calm and sunny there.......

http://home.comcast.net/~tgreenbaum/images/Buddhabrot2_all_opt.jpg

I'll be thinking of you these days, sending light.........

Go with the flow Rock, the energetics worlds are changing big time these days....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOjs8Nax6h0
...from Africa, the winds, they talk of changes coming...

Never give in to the sjite Rock, we ****ing need you...!

noxon medem
4th June 2010, 19:37
To whom ever it may concern ( and I do believe, this is possible )
- please, do not wait, we need free (new) energy now, soon .
Maybe we have to think about the chaos that could happen if it does.
I am more concerned about the potential disaster if it doesn´t ...

We can still use the earths oil for some few prescious products, for what it is unique.
We can not continue using it for everyday energy, thoughtlessly, aimlessly consumed.

Rocky_Shorz
4th June 2010, 20:44
Swami,

your posts always make me laugh...

The thought of being in the eye of the hurricane is exactly how I feel lately with dangerous storms in every direction...

Last night I watched as the cap lowered over the well and all of you helped in giving me strength for a very important moment... It sealed...

Now to get concentration flowing to bring in the enzymes that will eat all this oil...

hopefully the chemical disbursements will quietly dissipate on their own...

I see this crisis ending, and I need to get my concentration back to pouring peace out over the middle east before it is to late...

Turkey and Israel, listen to the command to stay the hand...

You have both been manipulated into a corner, but you don't need to fight to step forward...

nothing will hurt the ones causing the friction more than having you both walk quietly towards peace...

truthseekerdan
4th June 2010, 22:06
Quotes of Love and Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GApH91UX6Q&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOmN9P079n8&feature=related

Hope you feel better by now, Rocky. :)

Swami
5th June 2010, 01:34
Swami,...................

your posts always make me laugh...
Thank you Sir, i'll perform my "duty" as best as i can......
The thought of being in the eye of the hurricane is exactly how I feel lately with dangerous storms in every direction...

its transformed armed raw anger, in a humerous way.........

Last night I watched as the cap lowered over the well and all of you helped in giving me strength for a very important moment... It (will get) sealed...

Now to get concentration flowing to bring in the enzymes that will eat all this oil...

hopefully the chemical disbursements will quietly dissipate on their own...

I see this crisis ending, and I need to get my concentration back to pouring peace out over the middle east before it is to late...

Turkey and Israel, listen to the command to stay the hand...

You have both been manipulated into a corner, but you don't need to fight to step forward...

nothing will hurt the ones causing the friction more than having you both walk quietly towards peace...

Hee Rock, how do I explain ( the rest) what is coming..........?????
(%$@*)

Rocky_Shorz
5th June 2010, 02:38
Hey Rock, how do I explain ( the rest) what is coming..........?????
(%$@*)

well we are spiraling towards the anglo saxon mission climax, the most powerful, richest people in the world dragging us all towards destruction...

and only a few humble light workers with a billion tiny lights bending the time line so their plans never happen...

I've used them to find missing children, now I'm seeing if they will surround the world leaders to help them make the right decisions at this critical moment in time...

you've heard the phrase and so it was written...

the power of positive thought...

lilac
5th June 2010, 06:15
Wow, Rocky, your words are some of the most inspiring in the lot! I have read lots of your posts over the past weeks and really enjoy your input. I very much empathize with your pain. I reacted strongly when the oil leak first happened, as you did. I knew it was bigger than they let on - the astrology of it was clear. I soon realized I could not continue in my mode of reaction. Now, when my heart begins to sink, I send the energy to the waters of the world. I intend that water resonate at 528 Hz... Aum... Love. These are intense times - the dying cabals are throwing everything they've got at once. I try to remember that I have endured many, many lifetimes so that I could Be Here Now and do my bit to encourage and be a part of and watch The Shift. I know that right here, right now, all is well. Not so sure about 10 minutes from now, but that's not real. I forgive myself daily. I made up a song and I sing it. I sing a thank you song to Great Spirit, my guides and my angels. I'm not here to save the world - only to intend the best world I can imagine. Thank you for being a part of this community. Hold the light with us - your candle counts.

Rocky_Shorz
5th June 2010, 07:06
ahhh thanks Lilac, one thing I have always loved about Avalon is I know I'm surrounded by friends. I normally don't let things get me down but everything happening right now is crushing, I just needed a few friends to send me a smile and it primed my pump so I'm shining as brightly as normal...

thanks again all of you for being here when I needed you...

PS I love the ocean and was just watching Hawaii surfing before flipping over and seeing your message...

With the ride we are on right now some times I feel like this guy with the waves reaching out to crush me but miraculously finding my way through...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nS_aR8XX_U&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nS_aR8XX_U&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Tuza
5th June 2010, 07:48
Rocky I have not read all the posts except the one above yours, but I am presuming from that post you have not been well and I am also presuming this is because your an empath, a sensitive so to speak and your energies go up and down due to the disasters in the environment, i.e., nature, animals etc.

I know a couple of other people on another forum who are also suffering from this terribly because their very much empaths. I also get down as well, I suppose if anyone is awake or a lot who have been awake for a while and are attuned to earth and its inhabitants when it suffers due to human's greed and cruelty we suffer. Big, loving, warm hug to you. xxoo

Bring on the change for the betterment of the animals, the environment, everything.

Rocky_Shorz
5th June 2010, 15:58
Thanks for the big ol hugg

an empath? I like that...

you can really tell you are connected to the earth when you take a quiet moment to meditate and feel vertigo realizing you are spinning at 1000 MPH...

my heart bleeds seeing photos of some of these birds drowning in the oil, but we all are the same when it comes to that, but I feel the earth's energy, I can feel the rumbles and the quakes...

as we are getting closer to what is coming the feelings are getting more and more intense...

I'm doing my best to channel my energy into healing the earth and trying to calm down it's anger with what we have done to her. I look around and see the energy flowing through the plants the power as the waves crash and slide up onto the shore...

There is soo much beauty everywhere, and some times I need to step back from the disasters and angers of man moving towards war and just soak it all in.

I have no doubt we will all make it through the next few years, but it is looking like we are in for quite a ride...

concentrate on drawing all the energy in you can handle from the source and pouring it outward for peace and healing the world...

We are never asked to do more than we can handle, but some times it takes pushing the envelope, taking it to the extreme and then sitting back to take a deep breath to recover...

I'm not giving up... ever...

Celine
5th June 2010, 17:35
The answer is ...us.

Together...

be well Rocky, and know you are love.