PDA

View Full Version : How do we regain our power?

Phoenix
3rd August 2011, 03:08
The following video sparked my mind:

5s0yVZlFdMU

My main point is this... is it not possible to adapt this simple concept of organizing an army of people to focus on a simple goal of teaching and learning from others so that we can become cohesive as one and stand united against our oppressors?

The flaw I see with this is that even if this was executed, and done with the whole world, the armies would be deployed and marital law would be established and mass murders would potentially ensue...

How do we gain back that power we have lost over the last 100 years??

-Phoenix

ps. I understand my thoughts are not finely focused here, (power+revolution, etc.) but please just share any of your thoughts.. they might be valuable to someone and we'd never even know)

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 03:19
The law.

pyriel
3rd August 2011, 03:45
The law.

Does the law even exist anymore.. apparently it doesnt for the government or we probably wouldnt be in this position now. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I would rather not know what that entails but we all know what it means.

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 03:48
Lord Sid, do you have a comment here? Does the law exist anymore?

Phoenix
3rd August 2011, 03:49
The law.

"TPTB" make the law.

Kendall
3rd August 2011, 04:04
Re-instate Glass-Steagall act,Abolish the Federal reserve bank,replace every elected politician, no incumbents allowed.

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 04:11
Re-instate Glass-Steagall act,Abolish the Federal reserve bank,replace every elected politician, no incumbents allowed.

That sounds like a plan. Now how do we here help to make that happen?

EileenCookies
3rd August 2011, 04:26
You would have to start with children and educated them to perceive a different reality than the one we have at the moment. Grown ups, in general, won't give up what they perceive as 'good', even if it is victimizing them. They are programmed already. To undo programming is a self awareness game. They would have to want to change. That isn't happening right at this moment in time. It would have to get seriously bad, I feel (and so do others), before they might choose a different reality or government structure.

enfoldedblue
3rd August 2011, 04:31
You can see my answer here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26779-Our-Secret-Weapon

LOVE ALLways

pyriel
3rd August 2011, 04:32
I dont think enough people will stand up and demand/force the government/state rep, etc to get it to happen until it's to later. People are to heavily locked in they're sports, soap opera and working for they're precious green paper. Government will probably just laugh and arrest the few who do stand up. It wouldnt surprise me if we have 2 options now, total enslavement or pretty much a new civil war. Then you have the militia groups that are just waiting and probably looking for a reason to go up against the government. Any attack on the 2nd admendment will cause these groups and probably alot of citizens to take up arms.

This whole thing is a mess with violence being that easiest option for most people. Violence isnt an option I agree with but it always rears it's ugly head.

Hopefully I'm wrong tho.

atlantianferret
3rd August 2011, 04:38
Non violent
Non compliance

Example: Ghandi

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 04:39
You can see my answer here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26779-Our-Secret-Weapon

LOVE ALLways

Agree with everything on your thread. Now the next step is to ACT. Not from fear but from that place of Love. ACT. Not from disempowerment but from power. ACT. Not by explaining why no one will but by doing it yourself. ACT.

pyriel
3rd August 2011, 04:40
You would have to start with children and educated them to perceive a different reality than the one we have at the moment. Grown ups, in general, won't give up what they perceive as 'good', even if it is victimizing them. They are programmed already. To undo programming is a self awareness game. They would have to want to change. That isn't happening right at this moment in time. It would have to get seriously bad, I feel (and so do others), before they might choose a different reality or government structure.

I agree, adults are way to set in they're ways/beliefs and alot of times dont like change once they're very use to things but then this causes a problem with teaching children tho since the schools are all f'd up and then again, the adults/parents are set/programmed. You can't go in and take all the children away to be taught by people that are awake and aware. You'd be hunted down and killed or thrown in prison.

Government has positioned things extremely well to severely limit what the citizens can do.

Tane Mahuta
3rd August 2011, 04:46
Non violent
Non compliance

Example: Ghandi

Yes, I too concur....."Global Non Compliance" is the way. Not the way of violence!!

And as to the question, "Who makes the Law?"

Answer; "Those who wish to control"

TM

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26720-Global-Non-Compliance

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 04:50
I dont think enough people will stand up and demand/force the government/state rep, etc to get it to happen until it's to later. People are to heavily locked in they're sports, soap opera and working for they're precious green paper. Government will probably just laugh and arrest the few who do stand up. It wouldnt surprise me if we have 2 options now, total enslavement or pretty much a new civil war. Then you have the militia groups that are just waiting and probably looking for a reason to go up against the government. Any attack on the 2nd admendment will cause these groups and probably alot of citizens to take up arms.

This whole thing is a mess with violence being that easiest option for most people. Violence isnt an option I agree with but it always rears it's ugly head.

Hopefully I'm wrong tho.

Why are you waiting for others to do something? Don't you have a congressman? A senator? A newspaper? A commmunity? Set your intention, speak your own truth and watch how that moves those around you.

We're not talking violence, let's head that off at the pass. We're talking letting them know that their voters do not agree with their position, and they are in danger of being out of a job at the next election.

Your US of A is too big. You feel disconnected from those who represent you. You watch the bigtime lobby groups go to Washington to make their case for special treatment, and hope it's not going to be too bad for you. That's not how democracy works. Elected officials need to hear from all their constituents on issues, especially when it come to something as important as changing the way government works. Each and every voter counts. And when you come from your inner place of Knowing, your power intensifies.

Calz
3rd August 2011, 05:10

Hopefully I'm wrong tho.

Why are you waiting for others to do something? Don't you have a congressman? A senator? A newspaper? A commmunity? Set your intention, speak your own truth and watch how that moves those around you.

We're not talking violence, let's head that off at the pass. We're talking letting them know that their voters do not agree with their position, and they are in danger of being out of a job at the next election.

Your US of A is too big. You feel disconnected from those who represent you. You watch the bigtime lobby groups go to Washington to make their case for special treatment, and hope it's not going to be too bad for you. That's not how democracy works. Elected officials need to hear from all their constituents on issues, especially when it come to something as important as changing the way government works. Each and every voter counts. And when you come from your inner place of Knowing, your power intensifies.

Appreciate what you are saying Twincans. Would like to add a couple comments.

You mention the word "community". That is something that has changed so dramatically since I was a child ... a sense of community. Knowing and continuously interacting with your neighbors. There is power in numbers and coming together at a grass roots level would be the way to go (or at least a good start). I don't know if this is something else "foisted" upon us or whether we simply lost it ourselves. Something to consider.

Now ... as to dealing with the congress critters ... as much as I agree in principle, it has gotten to be somewhat of a "pavlov's dog" scenario. Consider all the millions and millions of people that gathered peacefully all over the world to protest the blatant 2nd invasion of Iraq. Closer to the topic regarding the reshaping of our government and having a voice ... don't forget that *** 98% *** of the people that responded to their congress critters as the bankster bailout heist was unfolding said verly loudly and clearly ***NO***.

The "system" simply ignored "we the people" and completely succumbed to "they the banksters".

People recognize there is a *big* problem but are bewildered on what means is available to them to have a voice. Voting people out of office is not even a viable option any more (if it ever was).

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 05:26
Closer to the topic regarding the reshaping of our government and having a voice ... don't forget that *** 98% *** of the people that responded to their congress critters as the bankster bailout heist was unfolding said verly loudly and clearly ***NO***.

The "system" simply ignored "we the people" and completely succumbed to "they the banksters".

People recognize there is a *big* problem but are bewildered on what means is available to them to have a voice. Voting people out of office is not even a viable option any more (if it ever was).

Please clarify when the 98% vote was held. I seriously don't remember that. Was that just a 'poll'?

Also when did voting someone out of office become a non-starter? Look into the whites of their eyes and you will see that they are deathly afraid of that actually.

My point is that if one doesn't want utter chaos, and violence in the streets (anymore than we already have in cities) then one HAS to work with order. The first step being to make the people's feelings known very clearly, and repeatedly loud and clear through the media including the alternative media. But that requires everyone to write, telephone, speak publicly, go on the record in print and TV, etc etc. Everyone here is quite capable of doing that in their area. Isn't that what Alex Jones is saying? ACT. If you disagree with what is being done with your government, then let them know.

After that doesn't work, then those here who know the law well, can advise next steps.

Calz
3rd August 2011, 05:37
There was no vote (by the people).

It was people writing and calling in to their "representatives" (as you were suggesting should now be done). The "vote" was then by the "representatives."

Voting at local levels can still help. I should not have been so broad. On the national level the vast majority are controlled to such a degree it matters little who is voted in (or out). If the control is not there prior to arrival in DC it is afterwards. Not for all. "They" don't need control of all to get what "they" want ... just enough.

And yes, again, working at a local level is the way to go. Get organized then work from the bottom up.

I know nothing of "the law" except in many cases it is not observed, honored, repected or implimented by many of those who are sworn to uphold it.

pyriel
3rd August 2011, 05:43

Hopefully I'm wrong tho.

Glad you look at only the good part of the picture. Any protest is almost always met with violence, regardless if it's the police or protesters that start it. Congressman dont care, senators dont care. if they did, I dont think we'd be in the position that america is in now. those senators/congressman have voted in agreement of this. That alone says that they dont care what the every day citizen thinks.

We can elect new officials, they're no different 99% of the time. One evil is being replaced by a new evil(voting). They might listen until your done talking and leave, then they'll just laugh and think you have issues. Not every vote counts, they throw some out.

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 05:53
So they didn't stop their centuries-old plan following that letter-writing & telephoning attempt. Do citizens give up? What's the alternative?

Calz
3rd August 2011, 06:01
So they didn't stop their centuries-old plan following that letter-writing & telephoning attempt. Do citizens give up? What's the alternative?

Good question.

Looks like it is time to "create" a new approach?

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 06:05
Any protest is almost always met with violence, regardless if it's the police or protesters that start it. Congressman dont care, senators dont care. if they did, I dont think we'd be in the position that america is in now. those senators/congressman have voted in agreement of this. That alone says that they dont care what the every day citizen thinks.

We can elect new officials, they're no different 99% of the time. One evil is being replaced by a new evil(voting). They might listen until your done talking and leave, then they'll just laugh and think you have issues. Not every vote counts, they throw some out.

Firstly we aren't talking protest of the type that will be met with violence. That's a mug's game IMO. Just plays into their hands.

As to all the evil reps in DC, I think the truth is closer to the pyramid idea, the ones at the bottom haven't got a clue what's the prime directive, only the ones at the top of the pyramid. There are some good people in government who will fight the tyranny. Think about Ron Paul for one. That's why they've set up an ubercongress - to go over their heads.

The heat is actually being turned up on the 'bad guys'. They're making big mistakes. And they're findling it harder to hide. It can't continue.

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 06:10

Good question.

Precisely.:biggrin::clap2::high5::biggrin::smokin:

pyriel
3rd August 2011, 06:10

you know what the alternative is. None here agree with it but what about the millions of people out there that are aware of gov. corruption but dont realize violence isnt the answer.. Also realize that most people in america are pretty trigger happy.

Calz
3rd August 2011, 06:12
Boy this story has sure been buried!

I remember the 98% percent vividly.

Here is one that suggests only 85% but says it is a "poll" not the percentage of constituents contacting their reps.

Bailout plans spark nationwide protests

By Betsey Piette
Published Oct 1, 2008 3:55 PM

In the week since Bush announced plans to use $700 billion in public funds to rescue Wall Street banks, nearly 200 demonstrations have been organized throughout the U.S. to oppose the bailout and express the righteous anger of workers and poor. Many were organized by grassroots groups taking advantage of the Internet to get the word out.

In addition, tens of thousands of protest e-mail messages have been sent to Congress members, many demanding that any taxpayer funds go instead to assist homeowners facing foreclosures or to provide assistance to the millions unemployed. Opinion polls reported opposition to the bailout running at more than 85 percent.

http://www.workers.org/2008/us/protests_1009/

*** adding ***

This one is closer suggesting 40 to 1.

Now as a refresher ... due to the overwhelming opposition the house of reps *did* vote it down the first time (as this article suggests) then (of course) they voted again in several days after enough critters had been bought and paid (even more) and that is when they voted for the banksters.

Lobbyists regroup after public beats bailout bill

Posted 9/30/2008 7:08 PM
By Pete Yost And Alan Fram, Associated Press Writers

WASHINGTON — Business groups united Tuesday in a push to find fresh votes for a $700 billion bailout of the financial market as lobbyists searched for a way to reverse the House's shocking defeat of the measure.

A letter signed by more than 50 trade groups said lawmakers had to find a way to "prevent a meltdown" of the nation's capital markets before businesses and people found it impossible to get loans.

The note, whose signees included the National Association of Manufacturers and the Business Roundtable, said Congress should act this week "to address this crisis."

A day after the House turned the measure down and the stock market's Dow Jones industrial average dropped 778 points, a senior Bush administration official said the White House was rounding up outside groups to pressure lawmakers to vote "yes" when Congress takes up the rescue legislation anew. The official spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss internal strategy.

Business groups remained dour Tuesday over the week's setbacks.

"Part of the problem here is that Congress has two ears," said Scott Talbott, senior vice president of government affairs at the Financial Services Roundtable, a trade organization that represents 100 of the largest financial services companies in the country.

"In one they have constituents asking, 'Why are we helping industry with this self-inflicted wound? This bill doesn't affect me.' In the other ear, they were hearing doom and gloom" from the administration and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, said Talbott.

R. Bruce Josten of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce described Monday's loss in the House this way: "We were overrun 40 to 1," meaning constituents opposed to the legislation contacted their lawmakers in overwhelming margins.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2008-09-30-2696918088_x.htm

pyriel
3rd August 2011, 06:14

Good question.

Quit your job, grow/gather your own food and live by candle light? Living in the ways of the Native american or 1800s or whatever would be fun.

Lord Sidious
3rd August 2011, 06:16
So you wanna get your power back that the ''government'' has usurped?
This is the only real way.
''They'' make the laws, control the courts and the police.

Standby to raise the Bonnie Blue Flag again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjOIFGrYtaE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVuUrbAq0Vs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VknxL_we6PY&feature=related

Now, it is nice to be non violent and passive and stuff, but let's face it, the union was going to invade the south and not let them go their own way.
What makes you think they will be better now?
You wanna be free?
Earn it.
AND, don't let your children have to be the generation to earn it.

pyriel
3rd August 2011, 06:17

Here is one that suggests only 85% but says it is a "poll" not the percentage of constituents contacting their reps.

By Betsey Piette

In the week since Bush announced plans to use $700 billion in public funds to rescue Wall Street banks, nearly 200 demonstrations have been organized throughout the U.S. to oppose the bailout and express the righteous anger of workers and poor. Many were organized by grassroots groups taking advantage of the Internet to get the word out.

In addition, tens of thousands of protest e-mail messages have been sent to Congress members, many demanding that any taxpayer funds go instead to assist homeowners facing foreclosures or to provide assistance to the millions unemployed. Opinion polls reported opposition to the bailout running at more than 85 percent.

And yet the people got ignored and the bail outs went thru anyways.

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 06:18

you know what the alternative is. None here agree with it but what about the millions of people out there that are aware of gov. corruption but dont realize violence isnt the answer.. Also realize that most people in america are pretty trigger happy.

That brings up another point. I always find that the ptb try to make us buy into an either - or equation. ie Either raise the debt ceiling or default. Either allow offshore drilling or pay more for gas at the pumps. Either declare war on drugs or .... (can't remember what they used for that one) You get the idea.

Believing it's either/or anything is another mug's game. That only allows them a controlled playing field. Their field, their rules. They set the either/or scenerios.

The truth is that humans are infinitely creative. So I'm not buying your 'only alternative' scenerio. Trigger happy goes to jail. Dig deeper and come up with another.

Calz
3rd August 2011, 06:26
pyriel:

I just found another article suggesting 40 to 1 and added it to the end of my previous post. That one *did* reflect actual percentage of constituents contacting their reps (not just a poll).

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 06:30
Earn it? Are you suggesting a doomed cavalry charge into oblivion like the Gone With The Wind confederates? Romantic but ineffective.

Lord Sidious
3rd August 2011, 06:33
Earn it? Are you suggesting a doomed cavalry charge into oblivion like the Gone With The Wind confederates? Romantic but ineffective.

Nope.
You wanna be free?
There is only one way that works if you truly want to rid yourselves of the banksters and their agents.

Look at this.

Nine stages of civilization
The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been two hundred years.
These nations have progressed through this sequence:

1. From bondage to spiritual faith;
2. from spiritual faith to great courage;
3. from courage to liberty;
4. from liberty to abundance;
5. from abundance to selfishness;
6. from selfishness to complacency;
7. from complacency to apathy;
8. from apathy to dependence; <—– you are here.
9. from dependency back again into bondage.

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 06:38

By Betsey Piette

Like squeezing a balloon, the pressure will get tighter until the fabric blows apart. There are so many signs that now is not the time to pull back. The quotes so far have been from 2008. Where's the outcry now? Are people just too beaten down? I fear the situation if an initial response of disapproval back when this thing started is all the ptb have to contend with.

pyriel
3rd August 2011, 06:39

That brings up another point. I always find that the ptb try to make us buy into an either - or equation. ie Either raise the debt ceiling or default. Either allow offshore drilling or pay more for gas at the pumps. Either declare war on drugs or .... (can't remember what they used for that one) You get the idea.

Believing it's either/or anything is another mug's game. That only allows them a controlled playing field. Their field, their rules. They set the either/or scenerios.

The truth is that humans are infinitely creative. So I'm not buying your 'only alternative' scenerio. Trigger happy goes to jail. Dig deeper and come up with another.

Do you really think that violence isnt going to happen. I'm sorry but that's pretty limited, narrow view. I agree that there is other option but do you really think everyone is going to stick with it. No because that is the way humans are. We have both light and dark in us. Most will go to the dark cause it is so much easier to do. Well they have to answer in the end, yes just like the people in the government will have to answer. People need to look at the whole picture, not just half of it.

To change anything in america may very will have been limited to nothing more then a new civil war. The 'survival' instinct will kick in and that's that. That instinct is extremely strong in most to all people, once that kicks in that's the end of anything peaceful.

I dont want anyone to buy into any scenerio cause no one knows what's going to happen. A violent outcome is a very likely possibly tho regardless of how much the people on PA want a peaceful way.

Calz
3rd August 2011, 06:41

Nope.
You wanna be free?
There is only one way that works if you truly want to rid yourselves of the banksters and their agents.

Look at this.

The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been two hundred years.

Very true ... looking in the rear view mirror.

Are you suggesting there is no way to "think outside of the box" even here "at the end of the cycle???"

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 06:41

Nope.
You wanna be free?

Look at this.

Hate to admit it, but that is one good overview.
So what's the only way to rid? Violence? The outcome does appear to be inching towards the inevitable. I was just trying to give it one more civilized attempt.

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 06:47

Do you really think that violence isnt going to happen. I'm sorry but that's pretty limited, narrow view. I agree that there is other option but do you really think everyone is going to stick with it. No because that is the way humans are. We have both light and dark in us. Most will go to the dark cause it is so much easier to do. Well they have to answer in the end, yes just like the people in the government will have to answer. People need to look at the whole picture, not just half of it.

To change anything in america may very will have been limited to nothing more then a new civil war. The 'survival' instinct will kick in and that's that. That instinct is extremely strong in most to all people, once that kicks in that's the end of anything peaceful.

I dont want anyone to buy into any scenerio cause no one knows what's going to happen. A violent outcome is a very likely possibly tho regardless of how much the people on PA want a peaceful way.

How do you feel about the research that the military did back in Vietnam days I think it was, that said that 95% of soldiers would not shoot, but would put themsleves in harm's way to rescue a comrade?
That the military knows that most people are not violent, that only 5% are and they are psychopaths.
I think that was on another thread, and it really rang true to me. Violence is NOT what humans are. Given light & dark, most choose light. And that comes from the military who know about violence.

Lord Sidious
3rd August 2011, 06:49

Nope.
You wanna be free?

Look at this.

So what's the only way to rid? Violence? The outcome does appear to be inching towards the inevitable. I was just trying to give it one more civilized attempt.

The only problem is, this is where being ''civilised'' has gotten us.
But who defines what ''civilised'' actually means?
The thing is this, many things happen in a time such as civil war.
Not just the violence and things like that, but people put their own lives on the line for others, whereas in peacetime, they might not have even given them the time of day.
Remember when a woman gives birth, there is bloodshed, pain, suffering on a scale that most women don't want to experience again.
Yet look at her 30 seconds later with her child in her arms, it is almost like she forgot what she just went through.

pyriel
3rd August 2011, 06:50

Nope.
You wanna be free?

Look at this.

It a great overview. It's great you were trying to avoid the violent issue and trying to get a positive thing going Twincans. I very much thank you for that. I have never agreed with people tho that look at only half the picture tho. Is there a way to do it non-violently, Yes I think there is but you have to factor in the millions of people that are not in that position yet like the people on this forum and that being the issue, violence is inevitable.

I also think this super-congress has limited the american people to either full obedience/enslavement or leading to a new civil war OR worse case, other countries joining to take the monster down. *I wont even think of the issues that come with that idea*

Calz
3rd August 2011, 06:51
Twincans:

The quotes so far have been from 2008. Where's the outcry now? Are people just too beaten down? I fear the situation if an initial response of disapproval back when this thing started is all the ptb have to contend with.

No need to find another article but within several months there was then the "automaker bailout" and though not as drastically opposed as the bankster version it fairly well followed the same script.

As for "new news" bear in mind the "tea party" members were voted in on promises to clean up the debt (hmmm ... just like the dems were voted in to "bring the boys back home"). They did what they could but at the end of the day ... as I have suggested ... the "system" had its way.

Public outcry ... pavlov's dog.

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 07:06

Nope.
You wanna be free?

Look at this.

The only problem is, this is where being ''civilised'' has gotten us.
But who defines what ''civilised'' actually means?
The thing is this, many things happen in a time such as civil war.
Not just the violence and things like that, but people put their own lives on the line for others, whereas in peacetime, they might not have even given them the time of day.
Remember when a woman gives birth, there is bloodshed, pain, suffering on a scale that most women don't want to experience again.
Yet look at her 30 seconds later with her child in her arms, it is almost like she forgot what she just went through.

Ahem... war is never like childbirth. It's anti-life. Whatever grows out of war will contain the seeds of violence to come.

Many things on this earthplane have been manipulated, childbirth and menopause being two of them.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Twincans:

The quotes so far have been from 2008. Where's the outcry now? Are people just too beaten down? I fear the situation if an initial response of disapproval back when this thing started is all the ptb have to contend with.

No need to find another article but within several months there was then the "automaker bailout" and though not as drastically opposed as the bankster version it fairly well followed the same script.

As for "new news" bear in mind the "tea party" members were voted in on promises to clean up the debt (hmmm ... just like the dems were voted in to "bring the boys back home"). They did what they could but at the end of the day ... as I have suggested ... the "system" had its way.

Public outcry ... pavlov's dog.

So we just lie down?

Foggy
3rd August 2011, 07:08
Check out the first video .... Gods and Generals

What the %#*! That's none other than the evil Ted Turner in the movie who wants to reduce the population.

Calz
3rd August 2011, 07:12
Twincans:

So we just lie down?

Nope. Not suggesting that at all.

No idea what the answer is ... but it needs to be something "new" and "outside the box".

Allegedly the "reptilian nature" (tip toe there) of the "controllers" have very linear thought processes. They continue to do the same thing over and over again. Sadly for us we continue to fall for it but that is another story.

If we can use our creative ability to jump outside of the next "expected move" (such as violence in the streets) then we have a chance ...

Lord Sidious
3rd August 2011, 07:19

What the %#*! That's none other than the evil Ted Turner in the movie who wants to reduce the population.

Yeah, it is him.
He bankrolled the film, so he got his bit part.

Calz
3rd August 2011, 07:25
The thing about the "problem - reaction - solution" is that "they" expect "us" to follow along with the expected reaction to whatever problem we are presented with.

Like playing chess. A good chess player will plan several moves in advance and to do so you have to anticipate what your opponant's future move(s) will be.

Again ... I don't know the answer. But I expect it will take that kind of mindset to come up with something to break us free.

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 07:26
And they're not very bright. They're easily thrown off course. So.... random dancing! That's the ticket. Or just ignore them (energy flows where attention goes, some say). Or embrace all things exotically Persian style (maybe silly but then you could just look at them quizzically when they try to start WW3 there). Or stop using $ and set up local barter systems. Or at least stop worrying about $. Or become your own boss. Or do something unexpected everyday. Or...

Or buy into the either bailouts or violence scenerio.

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 07:32

Yeah, it is him.

BTW I've always wondered why Jane Fonda went from 60's activist to marrying Turner. Anyone know? Mind control? Spoiled Hollywood brat gave up flirting with excitement? The Wrath of Fonda sr?

pyriel
3rd August 2011, 07:44
Stop using cash would hit them pretty hard. That is a very good option but to get the as many people as possible to follow along is another thing. Becoming your own boss is nice but as long as it deals with money, you still have to pay in taxes, etc. Your still feeding them then and that's not what we want to do.

Finding out things that alot of people can do is needed and something 'they' wouldnt expect the citizenry to do suddenly. All I know is there is a 3rd edge to the coin. Because of that being so extremely rare to happen if you flip a coin. That also means percentage wise, you have maybe a 2% chance of finding the answer that will have the best outcome.

Lord Sidious
3rd August 2011, 07:45

Yeah, it is him.

BTW I've always wondered why Jane Fonda went from 60's activist to marrying Turner. Anyone know? Mind control? Spoiled Hollywood brat gave up flirting with excitement? The Wrath of Fonda sr?

Maybe she is like most celebrity communists, they like the money.

Phoenix10
3rd August 2011, 07:47
There's no need to 'regain' our power. We already own it... we just need to dig a bit deeper and allow it to rise to the surface. There are a lot of people here in the UK and in the US and Canada... and elsewhere I hope, who are looking much closer at the statute books and removing themselves from the 'system'... violence solves nothing, so non-compliance is a good place to start. It is becoming ever more evident that the PTB can only continue their practices if WE give them permission. Think about it... if we respond to their actions with anger, frustration and worry, then we are disempowering ourselves. Check out this video and listen to what these guys are accomplishing... in a calm, non-violent way. Get to know your rights (and for goodness sake, do NOT ask a lawyer... check it out for yourself) then take control and act appropriately.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pb6X7azBGT4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/pb6X7azBGT4

Phoenix10
3rd August 2011, 07:53
..as you can see I haven't worked out how to embed the actual video yet.. perhaps someone can tell me how to upload the video so that it plays on the thread rather than just show the links?

pyriel
3rd August 2011, 07:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb6X7azBGT4

Phoenix10
3rd August 2011, 07:57
Stop using cash would hit them pretty hard. That is a very good option but to get the as many people as possible to follow along is another thing. Becoming your own boss is nice but as long as it deals with money, you still have to pay in taxes, etc. Your still feeding them then and that's not what we want to do.

Finding out things that alot of people can do is needed and something 'they' wouldnt expect the citizenry to do suddenly. All I know is there is a 3rd edge to the coin. Because of that being so extremely rare to happen if you flip a coin. That also means percentage wise, you have maybe a 2% chance of finding the answer that will have the best outcome.

Not sure where you live Pyriel... but I recently found out that in the US and Can paying taxes is VOLUNTARY... and not mandatory. I'm currently checking out the state of play in the UK, but if you look at the link I just posted here, you'll here from a guy who hasn't paid taxes in 17 years and hasn't broken any laws!!!

Lord Sidious
3rd August 2011, 07:59
..as you can see I haven't worked out how to embed the actual video yet.. perhaps someone can tell me how to upload the video so that it plays on the thread rather than just show the links?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb6X7azBGT4

Get outta here!
That's my mate Dean! Damn, what a small world.

Calz
3rd August 2011, 08:00

Doing as much of your business on a local level within your community does help some. Do your banking at a local community owned bank that actually lends out money in the area to stimulate growth. Support your area's organic farmers. Common sense stuff.

If only that was *all* it would take ...

Calz
3rd August 2011, 08:05

Not sure where you live Pyriel... but I recently found out that in the US and Can paying taxes is VOLUNTARY... and not mandatory. I'm currently checking out the state of play in the UK, but if you look at the link I just posted here, you'll here from a guy who hasn't paid taxes in 17 years and hasn't broken any laws!!!

Tread carefully.

There is truth there but also a lot of people in jail (at least in usa ... not sure about canada).

Do your homework *really* well before making such an attempt.

Phoenix10
3rd August 2011, 08:07

Nope.
You wanna be free?

Look at this.

I'd be inclined to say that we're already experiencing No. 9... so time to set the wheel in motion again and get back to No. 1 perhaps?

pyriel
3rd August 2011, 08:11

Have to be damn careful cause plenty of people get nailed with 'tax fraud' and get slapped in jail.

Foggy
3rd August 2011, 08:16
Look at this. How things accelerated the last 60 years. Does anyone agree?

3. from courage to liberty; 1940's .... The Greatest Generation suckered into WWII. Australia alerted FDR. November 1, 1941 President Franklin D. Roosevelt announces that the U.S. Coast Guard will now be under the direction of the U.S. Navy, a transition of authority usually reserved only for wartime. (The U. S. Coast Guard was under the Department of Transportation at that time. Today, it's under Department of Homeland Security.) Americans did not want to enter the European war. The bombing of Pearl Harbor December 7, 1941 was a catalyst to sway public opinion.
4. from liberty to abundance; 1950's ..... 2008
5. from abundance to selfishness; 1980's ....present -- Savings and Loan Collapse. Proper bailout by the RTC (Resolution Trust Corp.) - no TAXPAYER monies used; 1987 stock market crash
6. from selfishness to complacency; 1990's....present 1st Patent of live plants, seeds and human body (Bill Gates) Never before was anything live permitted to be patented. Congress ignored public protest. Derivatives trading started. Brooksley E. Born objected. She is an American attorney and former public official who, from August 26, 1996, to June 1, 1999, was chairperson of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), the federal agency which oversees the futures and commodity options markets. During her tenure on the CFTC, Born lobbied Congress and the President to give the CFTC oversight of off-exchange markets for derivatives in addition to its role with respect to exchange-traded derivatives,[3] but her warnings were opposed by other regulators.[4]Citizen Obama sued City Bank and won housing changes. Glass-Stegal abolished
7. from complacency to apathy; 2000....present Crooked election of Bush and Obama; 911; Taxpayer bailouts; etc.

You can add more, however, this is just a starter that outlines how everything was planned.
If Clinton, Greenspan, Geithner and Summers would have heeded Brooksley Born's warning about derivatives trading; the housing bubble with present collapse would not be possible. Instead, they cut her legs off to keep her quiet.

added dates and details

Davidallany
3rd August 2011, 08:18
How do we regain our power?
By starting to work on oneself through meditation, because only by going deeper inside we can find gold, serenity and power. Being completely honest, not pretending even in the smallest body gestures and thoughts no matter what the situation is. Slowly doing what makes one fearful and looking at one's inside monsters in the eyes from a completely blank innocence . Perceiving projected reality beyond the interpretations of the senses through introspection absorption. Kindling warmheartedness and genuine concern towards all beings. Living in the successive present moments by keeping in touch with mind and body through being the observant instead of the doer. Taking charge of one's reality from the observing state.

Calz
3rd August 2011, 08:19
I cannot post the movie right now (perhaps someone else can) but this opened a lot of eyes about the tax issue(s).

America: Freedom to Fascism is a 2006 film by Aaron Russo, covering many subjects, including: the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the income tax, Federal Reserve System, national ID cards (REAL ID Act), human-implanted RFID tags (Spychips), Diebold electronic voting machines,[1] globalization, Big Brother, taser weapons abuse, and the alleged use of terrorism by government as a means to diminish the citizens' rights.

Lord Sidious
3rd August 2011, 08:19
That cycle is roughly 200 - 300 years from 1 - 9

ViralSpiral
3rd August 2011, 08:23
I cannot post the movie right now (perhaps someone else can) but this opened a lot of eyes about the tax issue(s).

America: Freedom to Fascism is a 2006 film by Aaron Russo, covering many subjects, including: the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the income tax, Federal Reserve System, national ID cards (REAL ID Act), human-implanted RFID tags (Spychips), Diebold electronic voting machines,[1] globalization, Big Brother, taser weapons abuse, and the alleged use of terrorism by government as a means to diminish the citizens' rights.

Freedom to Facism link (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173)

♥ Russo!
r.i.p.

Tane Mahuta
3rd August 2011, 08:24
Are you suggesting there is no way to "think outside of the box" even here "at the end of the cycle???"

Hi Calz, we must always be thinkiing outside the box,...even at this time of the cycle.

We don't want TPTB to still be in charge afterwards

TM

Calz
3rd August 2011, 08:25

Hi Calz, we must always be thinkiing outside the box,...even at this time of the cycle.

TM

Nuff said!!! :)

Lord Sidious
3rd August 2011, 08:26

TM

That would defeat the entire purpose of whatever it is that we do.

ulli
3rd August 2011, 08:37

Nope.
You wanna be free?

Look at this.

This list is so true. Where did it originate? Just bumping this so I can find it again when I wake up tomorrow.
Right now I'm sleeptyping. This used to be called sleepwalking.

ulli
3rd August 2011, 08:57
Many of us here are between 1 and 2 already, and discovering
how hard it is to get the complacent to see what's going on.
But the process is under way and snowballing.

I also have a feeling that because things are speeding up
future cycles won't take 200 years.
Now, how to get the masses to deveop spiritual faith...

Lord Sidious
3rd August 2011, 09:01
I odn't know who invented the list, I have seen it over and over in the past 10 years though.

Muzz
3rd August 2011, 09:06
Think its called the Tytler (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Fraser_Tytler) Cycle after the Scotsman who came up with it, although there is some debate about whether he actually did.

Foggy
3rd August 2011, 09:36
Many of us here are between 1 and 2 already, and discovering
how hard it is to get the complacent to see what's going on.
But the process is under way and snowballing.

I also have a feeling that because things are speeding up
future cycles won't take 200 years.
Now, how to get the masses to deveop spiritual faith...

I think we're way beyond 1 and 2.

Behind 8 --- in a race to see which currency collapses first; the Euro or Dollar?

Look at how things accelerated the last 60 years. Does anyone agree?

3. from courage to liberty; 1940's .... The Greatest Generation suckered into WWII. Australia alerted FDR. November 1, 1941 President Franklin D. Roosevelt announces that the U.S. Coast Guard will now be under the direction of the U.S. Navy, a transition of authority usually reserved only for wartime. (The U. S. Coast Guard was under the Department of Transportation at that time. Today, it's under Department of Homeland Security.) Americans did not want to enter the European war. The bombing of Pearl Harbor December 7, 1941 was a catalyst to sway public opinion.
4. from liberty to abundance; 1950's ..... 2008
5. from abundance to selfishness; 1980's ....present -- Savings and Loan Collapse. Proper bailout by the RTC (Resolution Trust Corp.) - no TAXPAYER monies used; 1987 stock market crash
6. from selfishness to complacency; 1990's....present -- 1st Patent of live plants, seeds and human body (Bill Gates) Never before was anything live permitted to be patented. Congress ignored public protest. Derivatives trading started. Brooksley E. Born objected. She is an American attorney and former public official who, from August 26, 1996, to June 1, 1999, was chairperson of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), the federal agency which oversees the futures and commodity options markets. During her tenure on the CFTC, Born lobbied Congress and the President to give the CFTC oversight of off-exchange markets for derivatives in addition to its role with respect to exchange-traded derivatives,[3] but her warnings were opposed by other regulators.[4]Citizen Obama sued City Bank and won housing changes. Glass-Stegal abolished
7. from complacency to apathy; 2000....present Crooked election of Bush and Obama; 911; Taxpayer bailouts; etc.

You can add more, however, this is just a starter that outlines how everything was planned.
If Clinton, Greenspan, Geithner and Summers would have heeded Brooksley Born's warning about derivatives trading; the housing bubble with present collapse would not be possible. Instead, they cut her legs off to keep her quiet.

There were 2 pivotal points during the Clinton Administration the Main Stream Media ignored: 1. Abolishing Glass-Stegal; and 2. Derivative trading done in a "black box" so no one could get wind of their shenanigans. The Media's attention was hell bent on Monica and Linda Trip made sure it stayed on the forefront. No one but the public is to blame with the pre-occupation of Hollywood style sex.

ulli
3rd August 2011, 09:48
You are right, Foggy, if by _we_ you mean humanity.
I should have been clearer in that I was thinking _we here at Avalon_, and I feel we are a bit ahead of the rest,
at point 1 of the coming cycle.
Just knowing about that list can give one an idea how to make adjustments in one's personal agenda.
For any freedom movement to work the first step is to learn how to step out of herd mentality, and become aware of one's individual sovereignty.
Then one can align again, into the greater body of _we_, but this time with power.

ktlight
3rd August 2011, 10:49

Hopefully I'm wrong tho.

I recall that Bush got in not by voting power but by manipulation of the votes.

ktlight
3rd August 2011, 10:54
[QUOTE=ulli;276013I also have a feeling that because things are speeding up
future cycles won't take 200 years.[/QUOTE]

You're right, ulli. As we move towards the end of this round, the cycles speed up and get tighter and tighter, to the point of the final dot, when the next round begins.

Calz
3rd August 2011, 12:06

Yep ... not once but both times.

Phoenix10
3rd August 2011, 12:16

Have to be damn careful cause plenty of people get nailed with 'tax fraud' and get slapped in jail.

Of course, caution must be exercised but remember that KNOWLEDGE is POWER and IGNORANCE is not always BLISS :)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Yep ... not once but both times.

http://youtu.be/1thcO_olHas - still not sure how to upload the video so it plays automatically, but this link is work clicking... This software programmer says US elections are rigged and that US Representatives tried to pay him to rig their election vote counts.

Calz
3rd August 2011, 12:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1thcO_olHas&feature=youtu.be

blake
3rd August 2011, 12:20
Hello All,

Understand what unalienable rights are and practice them strategically without harm to yourself or family. I have taught this concept to ten-year olds in a couple of weeks. No expensive conferences or DVDs necessary....just some reading and pondering. Start by reading the AMerican Declaration of Independence, and notice how pale the list of abuses are compared to the abuses the American government inflicts on its people today. Practicing unalienable rights is how I live my life. The founders of America understood the importance of having the government acknowledge and enforce unalienable rights that is why they made it the foundational core of our law.

Private property, and PRIVACY is the foundation, not only of freedom, but for building and maintaining family wealth. The bank is NOT your friend. Use cash or postal money orders for all for transctions. Be sure you are informed of the current rules of using cash. It can be inconvenient at first. However, everytime you swipe a card, debit, or credit, you are underminding your freedom, privacy and wealth, of not just you, but for all Americans. Any time you write a personal check, think TRYANNY. IT is simple, but will you do it? Is it easier to use cash and postal money orders, or will it be easier to beg for your life as the government's swat team desends upon your family for whatever made up lie or miscommunication on their part?

Understand Jury Nullifcation and use it if you are ever on Jury duty. The People do have the last word. But like the power of unalienable rights, and the government's legal responsiblity to secure those unlaienable rights for their citizens, those who like to control do not want the average person practicing Jury Nullification. It takes the power away from those in control and puts it back into the hands of the people where it belongs according American foundantional law.

Your parents and grandparents did not protect this generation from the tryanny of the goverment. They allowed unalienable rights, sound money, privacy and Jury nullification, the foundational cores of American law to be buried and forgotten. Please don't do that to your children.

It is easy and sound to use cash, however, most of you have been conditioned and trained to automatically give up your privacy and to turn the wealth of the working Americans to the banks by allowing the bank to do all your transactions! THE BANK IS NOT YOUR FREIND. STOP USING IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND DO USE CASH WHILE YOU STILL CAN! Use Postal Money orders if a check is wanted. BUT NEVER NEVER WRITE OUT A PERSOANL CHECK, NEVER NEVER DO ELECTRONIC BANKING AND NEVER NEVER SWIPE A CARD. Yes, how inconvenient. But is it worth the price of freedom for your children?

Sincerley,
Mr. Davis

3rd August 2011, 14:13
@titel, have your most upper spinal bone be corrected...its twisted

Foggy
3rd August 2011, 22:51

ulli, I would not presume to speak for humanity. The comments I posted reflect a timeline for events that happened in the US alone. I recognized the pivotal events occurred in the 1990's under the Clinton Administration. If anyone one of them failed to materialize, we would not be in the mess today. Keep in mind that some of them were initiated as early as 1978 and failed such as:
1978 - A GE Employee discovered a living microbe that eats oil. GE tried to patent it and failed. When it was approved in the 90's (Supreme Court) it opened the door for the lobbyists to flood Congress and then all living things (seeds, plants, stem cells, etc.) were patented by the Clinton Administration, including our bodies as an "energy" devise. The system was abused. Creation was not honored and disrespected. Never, in the history of the US was anything "live" permitted a patent. Creation was violated and now doomed. See post #71 and earlier one I made on this topic.

Corporate psychopaths and their greed destroyed humanity. The taxpayers paid for all the research through University Grants, etc., and those same Corporations funneled billions of dollars to psychopath Politicians for re-election.

It would be most interesting to learn from those knowledgeable of other countries what pivotal events occurred in their country following a timeline such as I prepared. Somehow I feel confident the major impact was implemented in the 90's as well.

Of course, I could be wrong? Anyone up to the challenge?

ulli
3rd August 2011, 23:11

ulli, I would not presume to speak for humanity. The comments I posted reflect a timeline for events that happened in the US alone. I recognized the pivotal events occurred in the 1990's under the Clinton Administration. If anyone one of them failed to materialize, we would not be in the mess today. Keep in mind that some of them were initiated as early as 1978 and failed such as:
1978 - A GE Employee discovered a living microbe that eats oil. GE tried to patent it and failed. When it was approved in the 90's (Supreme Court) it opened the door for the lobbyists to flood Congress and then all living things (seeds, plants, stem cells, etc.) were patented by the Clinton Administration, including our bodies as an "energy" devise. The system was abused. Creation was not honored and disrespected. Never, in the history of the US was anything "live" permitted a patent. Creation was violated and now doomed. See post #71 and earlier one I made on this topic.

Corporate psychopaths and their greed destroyed humanity. The taxpayers paid for all the research through University Grants, etc., and those same Corporations funneled billions of dollars to psychopath Politicians for re-election.

It would be most interesting to learn from those knowledgeable of other countries what pivotal events occurred in their country following a timeline such as I prepared. Somehow I feel confident the major impact was implemented in the 90's as well.

Of course, I could be wrong? Anyone up to the challenge?

...not quite up to the challenge of doing that much homework,
but what you said here about corporate greed and psychopaths
is something that was going on in other countries, too.

Corporations became computerized faster than the general public
during that period and that gave them the edge.

Also when several heads get together in board meetings, with only one aim,
which is to isolate individuals, to make them more malleable, and turn them into addicted consumers
then the individual neither stands a chance nor can they be blamed for being outwitted.

However, ONLY the individual can access the ultimate power source directly,
not corporations, nor organizations.
And that is why the number 2 spot, "from spiritual faith to great courage",
is where each of us ought to try and direct our focus now.

That focus will bring about the needed changes.

TWINCANS
3rd August 2011, 23:31
However, ONLY the individual can access the ultimate power source directly,
not corporations, nor organizations.
And that is why the number 2 spot, "from spiritual faith to great courage",
is where each of us ought to try and direct our focus now.

That focus will bring about the needed changes.

Well said, which brings us about back to where we were going on this idea - we must ACT. The response to that idea has generally been, tried that and it didn't work.

About a decade ago, I heard the idea (from someone, sorry can't remember) that from 'now' on, we would not be required to take a personal, physical, head-on action in order to effect massive change. That the greatest change is the one that we cause by putting our own inner focus on something we want to see happen. That we would cease acting in the physical, but know that we can work wonders by coming from inside. There would be growing pains in learning how to clear ourselves and focus our intention, how to bring our intentions into alignment with the living consciousness, also we'd need to work through the controlled energies here on the earthplane, but that this would be the way forward.

From that whisper in the ear, I began doing just that. It has been a real learning curve. But I think I'm not alone. The idea of 'inner work to effect outer change' is what many others are suggesting too.

Alien Ramone
4th August 2011, 00:20
We regain power by enough people waking up to what is going on and voting where possible for candidates who will go up against NWO plans. For example, in the U.S., a President could bring the troops home, veto sunsetting provisions of the Patriot Act when they come up for renewal, veto spending bills, and encourage others in the government to help in the fight. Politicians would start to see that they wouldn't get reelected if they support NWO plans, so politicians would then resist the NWO influence.

In the past I've heard people say, don't rely on others, do you it yourself, people could create their own currency, etc. None of that will work with a totalitarian take over.

There is also the idea of looking within. That alone is not going to stop an NWO take over in the 3D world.

EileenCookies
4th August 2011, 02:08
And the fact remains, you still need to change the inside before the outside can change.
It is our thinking, habitual, that is the root of negativity in the West. You don't see such genocide behavior in Native tribes. They are much
more spiritually grounded.
We use to laugh at the so called 'peace' groups, because they were anything but peaceful. Unless the peace is manifesting from within you, nothing on the the outside (reality) will alter. I realize this is a concept only for people (in mass). But eventually, I feel, people will begin to realize that it is their own anger and misery (that they are choosing to ignore) that is manifesting the reality they are perceiving (our current dilemmas), and then this game (I feel life is like a game, on some level), on Earth, will be magnificant.

risveglio
4th August 2011, 02:18
The law.

By Bastiat. That's actually a good start.

risveglio
4th August 2011, 02:34
And the fact remains, you still need to change the inside before the outside can change.
It is our thinking, habitual, that is the root of negativity in the West. You don't see such genocide behavior in Native tribes. They are much
more spiritually grounded.
We use to laugh at the so called 'peace' groups, because they were anything but peaceful. Unless the peace is manifesting from within you, nothing on the the outside (reality) will alter. I realize this is a concept only for people (in mass). But eventually, I feel, people will begin to realize that it is their own anger and misery (that they are choosing to ignore) that is manifesting the reality they are perceiving (our current dilemmas), and then this game (I feel life is like a game, on some level), on Earth, will be magnificant.

This is probably something I need to work on as I am far more angry these days than I ever have been before, but I am not convinced that anger directed at the right source is a bad thing. I mean, were not the founders angry at the Crown, was it not that anger that helped to bring on the revolution?

TWINCANS
4th August 2011, 03:25
I mean, were not the founders angry at the Crown, was it not that anger that helped to bring on the revolution?

UMMMM, not really. That's just the myth fed to the American people. The reality is a lot more understandable by today's standards. Not fueled by a higher purpose but piggybacking on the French Revolutionary butchers, who themselves talked good story but shed blood like water and were no better than those they replaced at giving power to the people.

The US 'founders' were opportunist Freemasons, who met often with the French rebels and adopted their approach against the British. Their only fortune was that King Wm III was an idiot - clinically insane. Once the British forces were beaten the Indians were slaughtered, the land raped and the government usurped by those same families. No power to the people, jus a carving out of the land & wealth by the founding families. Not really the honourable 'US stands for freedom story' told in school at all.

Since then America has never won one single war.

Wouldn't use them as a role model.

risveglio
4th August 2011, 03:27

So you don't give the US a win for WWII?

TWINCANS
4th August 2011, 03:41

Nope, sorry. Actually quite the opposite. Swooping in during the last months of a 4 year war and playing the hero, primarily to get your guys out in Operation Paperclip, doesn't count one bit. Also points are deducted for equipping the enemy for 4 years.

Shame points are also added for playing one's own people for patsy's by orchestrating Pearl Harbour. Nope, Aussies, Canadians and English soldiers and civilians (not to mention French resistance) 'won the war'. US just cashed in, as usual. That's the world view. Oh, and the USSR were in cahoots with the Nazis all along so don't even talk about them.

TWINCANS
4th August 2011, 03:46
The law.

By Bastiat. That's actually a good start.

I don't know his work so looked him up. I'm all for this idea, as quoted in the horror Wikipedia:

"In The Law, Bastiat explains that if the privileged classes use the government for "legalized plunder" this will encourage the lower classes to revolt or use socialist "legalized plunder" and that the correct response to both the socialists and the corporatists is to cease all "legalized plunder". "

Perfect.

onawah
4th August 2011, 03:46
One way to regain our power is to regain our health freedom. If we lose our health, we've got nothing.
To see how, go to my last post at
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4613-S510-Illegal-To-Grow-Share-Trade-Sell-Homegrown-Food&p=276679#post276679

(What the heck. There's probably a rule against it, but I'm going to copy it here:)

Re: S510 - Illegal To Grow, Share,Trade, Sell Homegrown Food

Time to bump up this thread again!
PUSH BACK FOR HEALTH FREEDOM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HyMEtOGxDU&feature=player_embedded

There is a request for funding, but the information given as well is worth waiting that out.

Natural Solutions is doing a great job helping us to fight for our health freedoms. There are links for actions that can be taken daily to flood Congress with emails over a period of weeks and months, and it seems to have an effect.

Here is their latest article with links:

FDA & White House Attacks
Threaten Access to Nutrients

During 2007 the Natural Solutions Foundation warned the American public that Ted Kennedy’s last gift of power to the Federal bureaucracy, the so-called FDA Modernization Act of 2007 (what we call the FDA Enabling Act) would seriously threaten our Health and Food Freedom.

Although we fought hard to make sure language was kept in that bill “exempting” dietary supplements, the DSHEA Exemption (and you sent over 150,000 emails over one weekend!) we were not holding out much hope that this massive increase in FDA power would not be used against our freedom of choice… despite the fact the the law is clear and the statute had specific exemption language.

We were specially worried about language in the Act that would let FDA ban interstate commerce in any FOOD that had ever been studied for medical use.

That’s right, Congress gave FDA authority to ban any food… why? Indeed, why would Congress believe it had power under Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution to control what food free Americans grow and use?

We leave the answer to such questions to the philosophers and psychiatrists…

Read the rest here:
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=9982

Action Items

Food Control Executive Order #13575
The Threat and the Action Items:
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=9985

(Stop FDA Power Abuse!)
http://tinyurl.com/FDApowerabuse
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...ction_KEY=7473

(Support Ron Paul’s RAW MILK BILL)
http://tinyurl.com/RawMilkFreedom
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...EY=6822#Action

(Hold Big Pharma and FDA Responsible for Vaccine Harms)
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...EY=5708#Action

(Do Not Fund Food Control Law!)
http://tinyurl.com/NoFoodControl
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...EY=5421#Action

(State sovereignty for Food Freedom and Real Food Safety)
http://tinyurl.com/StateFood
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...EY=5622#Action

(SAY NO TO GMOs)
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...ction_KEY=2049

(SAY NO TO NUCLEAR POWER)
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...EY=5731#Action

(LEAVE OUR VITAMINS ALONE)
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...EY=5448#Action

Videos and Blog Entries

Responding to a Weaponized World Video

http://youtu.be/_HyMEtOGxDU

Original Weaponized World Video
Please help make this video "viral" - share this link!
http://youtu.be/glNWJ2-c6Ts

Push Back includes educating decision makers when you - and your contacts - send your Congressional reps and other decision makers emails through our Educate Decision Makers system.

URGENTLY IMPORTANT:
ACT NOW!
Updated Food Freedom Action Item
http://tinyurl.com/nofoodcontrol

Click Here for all Current Daily Action Items

We've proven that PUSH BACK works... that your emails to decision makers DO make a difference! Read more about our Accomplishments - yours and ours - Click Here.

We can only fight for, and win, health and food freedom

risveglio
4th August 2011, 03:58

Nope, sorry. Actually quite the opposite. Swooping in during the last months of a 4 year war and playing the hero, primarily to get your guys out in Operation Paperclip, doesn't count one bit. Also points are deducted for equipping the enemy for 4 years.

Shame points are also added for playing one's own people for patsy's by orchestrating Pearl Harbour. Nope, Aussies, Canadians and English soldiers and civilians (not to mention French resistance) 'won the war'. US just cashed in, as usual. That's the world view. Oh, and the USSR were in cahoots with the Nazis all along so don't even talk about them.

I don't want to get into this too deep but to credit the Aussies, Canadians and English soldiers and to give no credit to the US soldier is just wrong. I had family on both sides of the conflict and in both Europe and the Pacific and the lost of American troops during D-Day and Iwo Jima is very real. But I am guessing you are just so anti-American that you will give none of them credit, but the soldiers were just pawns no matter what conspiracy idea you believe in.

risveglio
4th August 2011, 04:04
One way to regain our power is to regain our health freedom. If we lose our health, we've got nothing.
To see how, go to my last post at
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4613-S510-Illegal-To-Grow-Share-Trade-Sell-Homegrown-Food&p=276679#post276679

(What the heck. There's probably a rule against it, but I'm going to copy it here:)

Re: S510 - Illegal To Grow, Share,Trade, Sell Homegrown Food

Time to bump up this thread again!
PUSH BACK FOR HEALTH FREEDOM

There is a request for funding, but the information given as well is worth waiting that out.

Natural Solutions is doing a great job helping us to fight for our health freedoms. There are links for actions that can be taken daily to flood Congress with emails over a period of weeks and months, and it seems to have an effect.

Here is their latest article with links:

FDA & White House Attacks
Threaten Access to Nutrients

During 2007 the Natural Solutions Foundation warned the American public that Ted Kennedy’s last gift of power to the Federal bureaucracy, the so-called FDA Modernization Act of 2007 (what we call the FDA Enabling Act) would seriously threaten our Health and Food Freedom.

Although we fought hard to make sure language was kept in that bill “exempting” dietary supplements, the DSHEA Exemption (and you sent over 150,000 emails over one weekend!) we were not holding out much hope that this massive increase in FDA power would not be used against our freedom of choice… despite the fact the the law is clear and the statute had specific exemption language.

We were specially worried about language in the Act that would let FDA ban interstate commerce in any FOOD that had ever been studied for medical use.

That’s right, Congress gave FDA authority to ban any food… why? Indeed, why would Congress believe it had power under Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution to control what food free Americans grow and use?

We leave the answer to such questions to the philosophers and psychiatrists…

Read the rest here:
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=9982

Action Items

Food Control Executive Order #13575
The Threat and the Action Items:
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=9985

(Stop FDA Power Abuse!)
http://tinyurl.com/FDApowerabuse
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...ction_KEY=7473

(Support Ron Paul’s RAW MILK BILL)
http://tinyurl.com/RawMilkFreedom
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...EY=6822#Action

(Hold Big Pharma and FDA Responsible for Vaccine Harms)
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...EY=5708#Action

(Do Not Fund Food Control Law!)
http://tinyurl.com/NoFoodControl
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...EY=5421#Action

(State sovereignty for Food Freedom and Real Food Safety)
http://tinyurl.com/StateFood
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...EY=5622#Action

(SAY NO TO GMOs)
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...ction_KEY=2049

(SAY NO TO NUCLEAR POWER)
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...EY=5731#Action

(LEAVE OUR VITAMINS ALONE)
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...EY=5448#Action

Videos and Blog Entries

Responding to a Weaponized World Video

http://youtu.be/_HyMEtOGxDU

Original Weaponized World Video
Please help make this video "viral" - share this link!
http://youtu.be/glNWJ2-c6Ts

Push Back includes educating decision makers when you - and your contacts - send your Congressional reps and other decision makers emails through our Educate Decision Makers system.

URGENTLY IMPORTANT:
ACT NOW!
Updated Food Freedom Action Item
http://tinyurl.com/nofoodcontrol

Click Here for all Current Daily Action Items

We've proven that PUSH BACK works... that your emails to decision makers DO make a difference! Read more about our Accomplishments - yours and ours - Click Here.

We can only fight for, and win, health and food freedom

Not sure if this is included in the Above but this is another bill that should be supported.

http://www.naturalnews.com/028879_censorship_healing_foods.html

Calz
4th August 2011, 04:12
The only "winners" in any war are the ones financing them.

Playing with a stacked deck there as well since the same banksters finance both sides in many cases.

TWINCANS
4th August 2011, 04:19

I don't want to get into this too deep but to credit the Aussies, Canadians and English soldiers and to give no credit to the US soldier is just wrong. I had family on both sides of the conflict and in both Europe and the Pacific and the lost of American troops during D-Day and Iwo Jima is very real. But I am guessing you are just so anti-American that you will give none of them credit, but the soldiers were just pawns no matter what conspiracy idea you believe in.

There were four years of troop losses before those. Sorry for the loss of US troops of course. But not that myth that the US is a great war machine.
D-Day was very bad for the Canadians too BTW. I had a father and five uncles, and at least four cousins in WWII, and a grandfather, 5 grt uncles in WW1, then there were family in the Boer Wars, India, Burma, South Africa, the Napoleonic Wars and The Thirty Years War etc etc. I agree with you they were all just pawns. No war romance here.

Phoenix
4th August 2011, 04:21

Now, it is nice to be non violent and passive and stuff, but let's face it, the union was going to invade the south and not let them go their own way.
You wanna be free?
Earn it.

This gave me an idea.. Are there still militias in the US? What if local militias were created and they started recruiting and training their local people.. paintball anyone?

pyriel
4th August 2011, 04:39

You wanna be free?
Earn it.

This gave me an idea.. Are there still militias in the US? What if local militias were created and they started recruiting and training their local people.. paintball anyone?

Yes, I'm pretty sure militias still exist in america and I believe still is several groups too.

Darla Ken Pearce
4th August 2011, 04:54
Most of us have worked within the system for decades ~ all to no avail. I'm older than most here and have done it longer. It's time to recall all our personal powers back that we've given to all TPTW and others along our journey. Here's the best way I've found lately to deal with it at this late stage. This actually recalls your light and power back to yourself. Those of us who were healers spread our light around and haven't released a lot of the threads left out there that are no longer needed and we are needing them right now for the changes ahead.

There are other ways to get our energy/power back but most of them have not worked in the past and won't work now. A new remedy must be found within ourselves to regain our power back and soon.

If you think this is hookey and some will ~ find some other way, it's your power after all to recall or not. At first, I resisted this approach but on second thought, it seemed worth a try. I felt a difference when I followed this one and highly recommend her series. But again, these are choices. I tend to follow what personally works and when it does ~ I love to share whatever it was that brought new insights and power back. Some just laugh and that's okay, too. It's just an idea to share after all.

If you can ~ Forget the voice and concentrate on the message for reclaiming your auric field and getting your energy and power back. At this point, besides being nice to hear Brad Pitt's voice, what are your real alternatives ; ) Much love! xoxoxox

3txVI-wPnWs

Calz
4th August 2011, 04:56

Yes, I'm pretty sure militias still exist in america and I believe still is several groups too.

You may wish to consider editing this one as it appears text from the previous post was run together with the quote from m'lord.

That can lead to confusion :twitch:

... unless I am the one confused. That pesky Mercury retrograde :)

Never a good idea to misquote the owner of a Deathstar :laser:

pyriel
4th August 2011, 05:13

You may wish to consider editing this one as it appears text from the previous post was run together with the quote from m'lord.

That can lead to confusion :twitch:

... unless I am the one confused. That pesky Mercury retrograde :)

Never a good idea to misquote the owner of a Deathstar :laser:

lol thx removed more then I should have.

Lord Sidious
4th August 2011, 05:51
We regain power by enough people waking up to what is going on and voting where possible for candidates who will go up against NWO plans. For example, in the U.S., a President could bring the troops home, veto sunsetting provisions of the Patriot Act when they come up for renewal, veto spending bills, and encourage others in the government to help in the fight. Politicians would start to see that they wouldn't get reelected if they support NWO plans, so politicians would then resist the NWO influence.

In the past I've heard people say, don't rely on others, do you it yourself, people could create their own currency, etc. None of that will work with a totalitarian take over.

There is also the idea of looking within. That alone is not going to stop an NWO take over in the 3D world.

Voting got you into this mess and they rig the ''elections'' so that is not an option, in my opinion.

I mean, were not the founders angry at the Crown, was it not that anger that helped to bring on the revolution?

UMMMM, not really. That's just the myth fed to the American people. The reality is a lot more understandable by today's standards. Not fueled by a higher purpose but piggybacking on the French Revolutionary butchers, who themselves talked good story but shed blood like water and were no better than those they replaced at giving power to the people.

The US 'founders' were opportunist Freemasons, who met often with the French rebels and adopted their approach against the British. Their only fortune was that King Wm III was an idiot - clinically insane. Once the British forces were beaten the Indians were slaughtered, the land raped and the government usurped by those same families. No power to the people, jus a carving out of the land & wealth by the founding families. Not really the honourable 'US stands for freedom story' told in school at all.

Wouldn't use them as a role model.

You mean king george number three.
I would think that we saw two different groups within the one ''nwo'' faction attempting to take america for their own ends.

Besides the philosophical side that says no one ''wins'' a war, let me ask you this, does it look like the ''allies'' won the second world war?
If you did, why are your nations screwed?

You have world war one and two mixed up.
America entered in 41, the war ended in 45.
Even taking europe into account, they were there from 43.
And no, the ussr wasn't in cahoots with the ''nazis'', you are thinking of the molotov - ribbentrop agreement.
Hitler had that signed to buy some time.
They knew the ussr was going to invade all of europe in jul - aug 1941.
Google Operation Groza.

Please, no pissing contests over who did more for the nwo and their plans.

You wanna be free?
Earn it.

Yes, they exist still and they have been recruiting and training for years.
You might find they come in all flavours too.
From plain ol patriotards to the klan, zionists, black power, hispanics wanting to ''take back'' america and heaps of others too.

TWINCANS
4th August 2011, 06:15
I bow to your superior knowledge of military history. Drat that Mercury retrograde!

Thought you might enjoy this from another forum on military stuff:

THREAD: Was US participation in WWII superfluous?
POST: I think the German participation in WW2 was superfluous.

Lord Sidious
4th August 2011, 06:40
I bow to your superior knowledge of military history. Drat that Mercury retrograde!

Thought you might enjoy this from another forum on military stuff:

THREAD: Was US participation in WWII superfluous?
POST: I think the German participation in WW2 was superfluous.

They almost downed the communist superpower.
They got to about 90+%.
Close, but not close enough.
Did you know that the recon elements of SS Panzer Division Das Reich were in the suburbs of Moskva and could see the kremlin through binoculars?
That is how close they were.

risveglio
4th August 2011, 12:10
Lord Sid, Do you have a thread on here where you get into the revised history of WWII because I am a bit confused? I mean, I am pretty sure Hitler was a pretty bad guy but am open to learning I am wrong. My family that was alive in Italy at the time did see the US as liberators but things got pretty bad there as the war went on.

Calz
4th August 2011, 13:04
There is a very long and interesting thread where Sid led us down the path of exploring aspects of the Nazis that are not known to many. It wasn't so much regarding the war as what was going on at beneath the surface so to speak.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?20586-Has-white-man-colonised-planet-Earth&highlight=white+man

Star
4th August 2011, 13:54
Phoenix,
Thank you for starting this thread. I agree with most of the posters here in that it is now impossible to stand up to our government. It is TOO BIG! I have never voted in my entire life. Why? I knew in the deepest part of me before I even began my spiritual journey that it was useless, the machines were rigged, the politicians were crooked and bought off. I later found out that Presidents are no longer elected but selected by the real unseen people who run the government. They make us think we have a vote. The Diebold machines which have no paper trails are owned by the largest corporations and are able to be fixed, as shown on a u-tube video a while back, in 30 seconds and nobody will have a clue. Obama won the NH primary but the machines were fixed. Kucinich ordered an investigation, not because he lost, but because he smelled a rat and used his own money. All the polls showed Obama ahead 16 points. Even election day the exit polls showed him ahead but you saw the lead drop on tv steadily and she won by 3 points...The cable news people were flabberghasted, or pretended to be, and they concluded that because Hillary got misty eyed and showed some feminine characteristics in a NH coffee house, that is what swung the vote...How ridiculous. I followed what the investigation showed; boxes opened and resealed, a felon was the controller of the Diebold system and the memory card could not be found and neither could he! Not one bit of this was ever mentioned on the evening news or cable....so there you have it, it was stolen and there was proof. I rest my case.

Now if you think we are that noble to proclaim civil/human rights are not being observed in the Middle East uprisings, well let's see if we rise up here if the same thing does not happen to us if we decide to throw out the politicians, congress, and even higher... We are being deluded and yet everyone is still busy with the football games, stupid new shows airing in the fall, more violence in movies and on tv than ever, and busy working 2 jobs in order to survive. It is not possible to do what the Constitution provides for citizens to do...government is too big and people are in fear and being watched. So let's get real here. Non-compliance is good but did anyone ever stop paying the income tax? Try to find the income tax law. THere is none and it was never ratified but still people pay and the IRS is there to collect and the money goes to the Crown and Papacy by the way... I thank you for the thread...I have no solutions to offer however.

Love & Light,
Star

Lord Sidious
4th August 2011, 16:00
Lord Sid, Do you have a thread on here where you get into the revised history of WWII because I am a bit confused? I mean, I am pretty sure Hitler was a pretty bad guy but am open to learning I am wrong. My family that was alive in Italy at the time did see the US as liberators but things got pretty bad there as the war went on.

Bearing in mind I never met him nor did most of the people alive today, how do we know he was a bad guy?
We read it?
Saw it on the history channel?
Did you read the holocaust thread?
Did you family have problems when the Germans were there?
Did they have problems when they left?

Phoenix,
Thank you for starting this thread. I agree with most of the posters here in that it is now impossible to stand up to our government. It is TOO BIG!

If that is what you believe, it is true for you.
Did the militias in lexington believe that too?
No, they didn't, they did what they had to.
Let go of your fear, do what you have to and allow the spiritual forces to assist you.
It works, been there, done that.

pyriel
4th August 2011, 16:42
Problem with the militias is they are very likely not very well organized like the military. They dont have the jets or choppers and they dont have the bombs like the military. If the government didnt care if buildings were destroyed then they would just cowardly fly over and wipe the militia out. Rub they're hands together and go on as business as usual. Same with a civilians, are they just going to get carpet bombed to hell or will the pilots,etc going to step back and say NO, we are suppose to be protecting the people. I'm sure some will not left a finger, some will follow orders for a while then leave or join the people and others will follow orders until they die.

This is a very delicate situation for the citizens of the USA or any country.

Lord Sidious
4th August 2011, 16:56
Problem with the militias is they are very likely not very well organized like the military. They dont have the jets or choppers and they dont have the bombs like the military. If the government didnt care if buildings were destroyed then they would just cowardly fly over and wipe the militia out. Rub they're hands together and go on as business as usual. Same with a civilians, are they just going to get carpet bombed to hell or will the pilots,etc going to step back and say NO, we are suppose to be protecting the people. I'm sure some will not left a finger, some will follow orders for a while then leave or join the people and others will follow orders until they die.

Some of the militias are indeed well armed, well trained and well organised.
Veterans who ''know the deal'' are joining in HUGE numbers.
FIBUA, fighting in built up areas isn't as simple as you think.
To take a city, conventional miltary thinking says you need to outnumber the enemy by 10 - 1.
They can't just wipe out towns in their own nation like that, it would become a general uprising and it would destroy their chances of rebuilding, should they beat the rebels.

strevane
4th August 2011, 17:00
I agree with pyriel, especially considering the current definition of 'terrorist' now includes any US citizen who happens to disagree with his/her administration. All it takes is a decision-maker in Homeland Security to say, "the members of that group are terrorists."
Add to this the plentiful and ever-present alphabet agency employees who spy on US citizens and infiltrate any group of interest, and it's all over.

That being the 'factual' nature of the status of American citizens, it is also a 'fact' (in my view) that more and more non-national affiliations on a spiritual level are making positive changes just by being the changes they want to see, raising Consciousness and Awareness globally. That is where I look for the betterment of the world.

Lord Sidious
4th August 2011, 17:20
I agree with pyriel, especially considering the current definition of 'terrorist' now includes any US citizen who happens to disagree with his/her administration. All it takes is a decision-maker in Homeland Security to say, "the members of that group are terrorists."
Add to this the plentiful and ever-present alphabet agency employees who spy on US citizens and infiltrate any group of interest, and it's all over.

That being the 'factual' nature of the status of American citizens, it is also a 'fact' (in my view) that more and more non-national affiliations on a spiritual level are making positive changes just by being the changes they want to see, raising Consciousness and Awareness globally. That is where I look for the betterment of the world.

I remember seeing in the qu'ran a quote where god said to someone ''for every step you take towards me, I will take two towards you'' and the point being that in the end, you must do, there is no pray.

Calz
4th August 2011, 17:40
The high tech toys would render rifles fairly well useless.

Sid, in other threads, has suggested the *possibility* that the Enki faction (which we allegedly helped in the *big* war between Enki/Enlil) is on their way back here ... and perhaps not so far away.

If that is the case then *perhaps* the odds will be evening up soon :)

Maybe with a little bit of coaxing he might give us an update???

Foggy
4th August 2011, 17:51
They don't have the jets or choppers and they don't have the bombs like the military. If the government didn't care if buildings were destroyed then they would just cowardly fly over and wipe the militia out. Rub they're hands together and go on as business as usual. Same with a civilians, are they just going to get carpet bombed to hell or will the pilots,etc

This is true, but, bombs and bullets would not be used. Technology exists and deployed in 1978 at Bell Island (accidentally, demo, intentionally ?? who knows??) causing brass at Los Alamos, Russian General with his entourage, Canada plus many others to rush there after the event. The press chalked up the disaster to "lightning strike". If they (??Russia ?? US??) could do that much damage more than 30 years ago, can you imagine what they ?? are capable today.

Can't think of the Dr.'s name who wrote a book about this technology used on 911. She was also on Coast to Coast with George Norry. Also, Old Man Bush's Gulf War... think about all the Iraqi solders who stopped fighting, laid down their weapons and surrendered....??? Why? When this 1st happened...no planes in sight. Later, black helicopters in vicinity each time soldiers surrendered.

Fred Steeves
4th August 2011, 18:00

Bearing in mind I never met him nor did most of the people alive today, how do we know he was a bad guy?
We read it?
Saw it on the history channel?
Did you read the holocaust thread?
Did you family have problems when the Germans were there?
Did they have problems when they left?

My wife is not into any of this stuff, to say the least, but she is heavy into digging up old official documents because she's into the Ancestry.com thing. She's now researching my side of the family, and stumbled across a declassified U.S. government document from around 1970. It concerns a guy by the name of Henry Cabot Lodge Jr., because my grandfather was his aid when Lodge was ambassador to the U.N. in the early 50's.

In the document, Lodge is one of several advisors that are quoted recommending to Nixon how to portray the Vietnam War to America in a good light.(It was all very disgusting) One of the guys quoted advises demonizing the Vietnamese government the same as we did Hitler. I did a big double take reading it and was like "honey, did you actually read this yet? Holy s**t".

Anyway, I'm not a Hitler defender, but I'm also no longer a U.S. defender either. I often wonder how the History Channel would portray events had the Axis powers won the war.(Can you say Nuremberg for the Allies war criminals?) This is also beside the point that we defeated the Germans, not the Nazis.

Cheers,
Fred

Calz
4th August 2011, 18:10
Then again ... perhaps there *is* something to be said for the "low tech" approach as well :)

(take link for 1 minute vid)

Grandma Beats Naked Intruder with Bat

Updated: Tuesday, 26 Jul 2011, 11:26 PM CDT
Published : Tuesday, 26 Jul 2011, 11:25 PM CDT

When a 70-year-old New Hampshire woman found a naked intruder in her home, she took matters into her own hands -- and those hands held a baseball bat.

“I grabbed my bat and I hit him -- a couple of times,” said Grandma Bonnie.

Bonnie said she sprung into action after the man came in through the kitchen window, took off his clothes and made himself something to eat.

“He’s still standing there and I’m screaming at him and he’s not moving,” she recalled. “He’s not doing anything. He’s just there.”

After a few blows with the bat, the man left without stealing anything.

Bonnie said she felt she had to protect her 21-year-old grandson, who was sleeping upstairs at the time.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/offbeat/grandma-beats-naked-intruder-with-bat-jul-26-2011

risveglio
5th August 2011, 15:24
There is a very long and interesting thread where Sid led us down the path of exploring aspects of the Nazis that are not known to many. It wasn't so much regarding the war as what was going on at beneath the surface so to speak.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?20586-Has-white-man-colonised-planet-Earth&highlight=white+man

Ok, After 15 Pages my head hurts so I need to break. Very interesting stuff but I will need to take a few days off to catch up on the Holocaust thread.

ulli
5th August 2011, 15:36
Then again ... perhaps there *is* something to be said for the "low tech" approach as well :)

(take link for 1 minute vid)

Grandma Beats Naked Intruder with Bat

When a 70-year-old New Hampshire woman found a naked intruder in her home, she took matters into her own hands -- and those hands held a baseball bat.

“I grabbed my bat and I hit him -- a couple of times,” said Grandma Bonnie.

Bonnie said she sprung into action after the man came in through the kitchen window, took off his clothes and made himself something to eat.

“He’s still standing there and I’m screaming at him and he’s not moving,” she recalled. “He’s not doing anything. He’s just there.”

After a few blows with the bat, the man left without stealing anything.

Bonnie said she felt she had to protect her 21-year-old grandson, who was sleeping upstairs at the time.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/offbeat/grandma-beats-naked-intruder-with-bat-jul-26-2011

She's got tha powa alright!
Living a good long life can do that to you, while being 21 means you ain't got a clue.

Peace of Mind
5th August 2011, 18:53
Take away their power by talking to your servicemen/women and police…for they are also upset and frustrated on many levels. After all, they are also the people and have sworn to protect from threats both foreign and domestic. I know a great deal of these guys and many of them take the oath seriously, they have family and friends too. So never underestimate the power of the people. Get them to understand before they are all killed off and/or replace by clones and/or brainwashed completely.

Facing tptb individually (along with hearts filled with fear) will only give tptb opportunities, such as slandering you. They’ll attempt to trick the masses by having them view your photo on the evening news as a terrorist, an escape convict, pedophile, rapist, etc… You’ll be surprise at how many innocent people went to jail and were sentence to death…actually killing themselves by having thoughts of despair/hopelessness when they should have been focusing on thoughts of triumph thru patience when in a tight situation.

You have to be fearless in everything you do….especially in cases such as this. The doubt will never ever serve you any good. If you have doubt you’ll just open yourself to the possibility of that outcome you fear…keep your emotions focused, spread love, respect, and understanding to each other (and to servicemen/women). Do this and the tide will turn. Just seeing threads like this will not only help many to understand our dire situation, but inspire those who are feeling hopeless to reach even deeper. TPTB weakness is our unity, as long as we stay divided, confuse and frightened…they win. Anything of value is not always easily obtained. If it was, the chances of us appreciating it would be slim to none.

Peace