PDA

View Full Version : Our Secret Weapon

enfoldedblue
3rd August 2011, 04:28
Phoenix's blog about power inspired me to post the following:

Our Secret Weapon

Many of us are now aware that a small and extremely powerful group is ferociously oppressing the majority of humanity. The more one looks into the situation the more glaringly obvious it becomes that we the masses are essentially being farmed for the benefit of a few. This is not something new that has recently occurred. A careful look at history reveals that the situation we currently find ourselves in has been carefully planned and implemented over many centuries. Today things are sown up so tightly by TPTB that it is virtually impossible to escape the system.

The mechanisms of Control

I believe that the most effective method TPTB use to control us is the indoctrination of fear. When humans feel loved and accepted at a deep level we naturally stand in our power and live our lives from the heart. However, our society has been purposely injected with so much fear that many of us live in a near paralysed state, just barely able to function in our everyday lives.

Our subconscious is continually bombarded with airbrushed images of beauty that tell us that we are imperfect, with stories of war and violence, and with objects that we are persuaded to desire, but can’t afford. We are taught that human nature is violent, selfish and competitive, and to distrust everyone but those closest to us. People who are isolated and scared are easy to control.

Now we are at a point when we the masses are beginning to wake up and realize our predicament. Those that have awoken to the reality of the situation, find ourselves needing to fight a power that while we were sleeping, has become so dominant and controlling that it is practically unstoppable. This small group of people at the very top have the entire system at their fingertips to use to enact their will. They are very ready for us to wake up and be angry. They are expecting it!

The Secret Weapon

We however, have something so powerful on our side that, if we choose to tap into it, regardless of what TPTB do to attempt to subdue us, they will fail. I know to some this may sound crazy, but I assure you this is REAL. There is a force that is waking up with us. This force is LOVE and it is the most powerful force in the universe. It has been laying in wait deep down at the bottoms of our hearts for a long time. But now is seeping back into our consciousness, ready to guide and support us back on our journey to freedom, unity and autonomy.

One of the reasons that this force is so powerful against TPTB is because it is a force that they don’t understand and can’t control. In order to get to the positions at the top of the pyramid TPTB have had to cut themselves off from love. They think in a cold, calculated, deceitful, underhanded Machiavellian way….the opposite of love.

This force unites us. It shows us that we are all part of something utterly amazing that is currently unfolding on the planet. When we align with our hearts we feel our interconnectedness and understand that when some benefit at the expense of others, we all lose.

When we make the choice to act from love instead of fear we reconnect with our innate truth. It reminds us how powerful and magical we truly are, which is something TPTB have spent a lot of energy trying to get us to forget. When we remember all that we are truly capable of, nothing can stop us.

Let’s face it; we’re not going to beat them at their own game. They are the masters of deception, violence and force; they have all the chips stacked in their favour. But if we focus on spreading love everywhere and in everyway we can….I think we might be surprised to see what happens when this force that unites us all gains momentum.

Tane Mahuta
3rd August 2011, 04:58
Nice, excellent understanding of the situation

TM

Lost Soul
3rd August 2011, 05:53
Enfoldedblue - sounds like you read Peniel's Children of the Law of One and The Lost Teachings of Atlantis. Even if you didn't, kudos to you for drawing the very same conclusion. Many blessings upon you.

Foggy
3rd August 2011, 06:49
Phoenix's blog about power inspired me to post the following:

Our Secret Weapon
One of the reasons that this force is so powerful against TPTB is because it is a force that they don’t understand and can’t control. In order to get to the positions at the top of the pyramid TPTB have had to cut themselves off from love. They think in a cold, calculated, deceitful, underhanded Machiavellian way….the opposite of love.

This force unites us. It shows us that we are all part of something utterly amazing that is currently unfolding on the planet. When we align with our hearts we feel our interconnectedness and understand that when some benefit at the expense of others, we all lose.

When we make the choice to act from love instead of fear we reconnect with our innate truth. It reminds us how powerful and magical we truly are, which is something TPTB have spent a lot of energy trying to get us to forget. When we remember all that we are truly capable of, nothing can stop us.

Let’s face it; we’re not going to beat them at their own game. They are the masters of deception, violence and force; they have all the chips stacked in their favour. But if we focus on spreading love everywhere and in everyway we can….I think we might be surprised to see what happens when this force that unites us all gains momentum.

Your entire post nailed it. It all starts with a smile. :clap2::clap2:
Wearing a smile automatically opens your heart.
Wear it for yourself first, then give it to those who happen to cross your path.
And.....should you perceive you have any enemies, it will drive them nuts as they will not know what your thinking.

enfoldedblue
3rd August 2011, 09:38
Lost Soul, I haven’t read Pineal's blogs as of yet….but this seems to be the beauty of it….all over the place, different people, in different ways are coming to similar conclusions.

Thanks Tane Mahuta, Lost Soul, and Foggy for the positive words and good vibes.

LOVE ALLways, c

KosmicKat
3rd August 2011, 11:59
Adding to my vote of thanks, I was discussing this last night with my teacher. I had reached that point at which I was beginning to feel that perhaps it was time to leave the Great Game. He reminded me that there are a great many strategies still open to continue playing. (And if I leave this table, I have to begin the next one).

aonascimento
3rd August 2011, 12:47
Well, i´m amazed by this post, specially because i woke up today with this kind of thought. One may ask "what if they strike us like ants?" Well, all revolutionary people suffered at least one threat, i mean, psychological or fisical threat. But they can´t kill everybody, and that´s why we should keep still despite of any risk, despite of any threat or reaction they can take to retain the control of situation. You all know that together we become stronger and that´s where comes our time to rule, to rule with wisdom and faith to what we believe to be the truth and crystal transparency of love, and i really don´t mean tv love.

Just one LITTLE example of this issue: Mahatma Gandhi

One that became many...

When i try to visualize this kind of people moviment in my country sometimes I don´t believe it´s possible, though, the hope of change still remains. When i talk to my sleeping friends (people that are aware of such control we are in, but think it´s just conspiracy), i see how people are so resistant to get out of their comfort zones.

I hope we all, no matter of what country, can have that same sense of fighting for freedom that some cultures in eastern parts of the globe have, not necessarily making war, but just stopping to cooperate with what one thinks is not good, stopping being conformed that there´s no other way around.

I can not expose all my view here, but just a seed.

Peace for everyone.

enfoldedblue
3rd August 2011, 22:13
Adding to my vote of thanks, I was discussing this last night with my teacher. I had reached that point at which I was beginning to feel that perhaps it was time to leave the Great Game. He reminded me that there are a great many strategies still open to continue playing. (And if I leave this table, I have to begin the next one).

Kosmiccat….don’t leave the game now….it’s just about to get really interesting! I know it can feel like a REAL drudge sometimes, and for those of us who are sensitive it can be downright painful. I have personally found the key is focusing on connecting with my heart centre. When I make a deep connection with my heart, I realize that my heart space is my true home and it doesn’t matter where I am, or what game I’m playing… home is within. When I remain in my heart I can watch this game unfold with love and detachment and know that we are experiencing a profound shift. In order to make this shift the old fear based paradigm needs to fall…this is not particularly pretty. But when I connect with my heart I no longer see through the lenses of fear, and I feel excited to experience this wild and crazy game, and trust that despite current appearances it is ultimately leading us back to freedom, unity, and love.

LOVE ALLways, c

dddanieljjjamesss
3rd August 2011, 22:16
Love creates a resonance between 'you,' the perceived internal world and 'god' the perceived external world.
Opening the heart chakra and pouring love out reverberates backwards and the universe showers you with it in return.

So in order to escape TPTB, we have to out-create them. Because they do not create. They mold and decay and leech onto others creations through fear in order to keep themselves alive.

We have to create them out of the picture. They need to become us. By loving them, we don't destroy them, but allow them to return to us.

Love your enemies.

enfoldedblue
3rd August 2011, 22:30
Well, i´m amazed by this post, specially because i woke up today with this kind of thought. One may ask "what if they strike us like ants?" Well, all revolutionary people suffered at least one threat, i mean, psychological or fisical threat. But they can´t kill everybody, and that´s why we should keep still despite of any risk, despite of any threat or reaction they can take to retain the control of situation. You all know that together we become stronger and that´s where comes our time to rule, to rule with wisdom and faith to what we believe to be the truth and crystal transparency of love, and i really don´t mean tv love.

Just one LITTLE example of this issue: Mahatma Gandhi

One that became many...

When i try to visualize this kind of people moviment in my country sometimes I don´t believe it´s possible, though, the hope of change still remains. When i talk to my sleeping friends (people that are aware of such control we are in, but think it´s just conspiracy), i see how people are so resistant to get out of their comfort zones.

I hope we all, no matter of what country, can have that same sense of fighting for freedom that some cultures in eastern parts of the globe have, not necessarily making war, but just stopping to cooperate with what one thinks is not good, stopping being conformed that there´s no other way around.

I can not expose all my view here, but just a seed.

Peace for everyone.

Hi Aonascimento,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I agree that when we look at the world around us, it can seem extremely difficult, even impossible to imagine dynamic profound change occurring. However, I have seen the power of love at work, and I can say that this force is incredible…it is intelligent, creative, humorous and unbelievably powerful. Right now it may only be a tiny spark alight in the hearts of a few, but every wildfire starts with a spark.

LOVE ALLways, c

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Love creates a resonance between 'you,' the perceived internal world and 'god' the perceived external world.
Opening the heart chakra and pouring love out reverberates backwards and the universe showers you with it in return.

So in order to escape TPTB, we have to out-create them. Because they do not create. They mold and decay and leech onto others creations through fear in order to keep themselves alive.

We have to create them out of the picture. They need to become us. By loving them, we don't destroy them, but allow them to return to us.

Love your enemies.

Hmmmm....wish I knew how to do multiple quotes..oh well...

Thanks DDDDJJJJJ :). You're spot on!!!!

LOVE ALLways, c