PDA

View Full Version : The 12D Processor?

WhiteFeather
3rd August 2011, 22:34
Can anyone simplify and or give us a brief summary as to what exactly is this 12D Processor Thingy that many are speaking about on todays Post. Sorry that i do not quite understand this totally, So please be simple. I am quite interested in this. I am a Virgin to this as well and suppose many others on this forum alike. Spoonfeeding me will help tremendously. Thank You!

RMorgan
3rd August 2011, 22:45
Iīm interested as well. Thereīs almost no information about it on their website, not even a picture.

Hereīs their website:

http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.com/teleconferences/light-body-accelerator-registration/

I was the one making critics on the other post, but Iīd love to hear from persons who use it and can actually explain how it works.

I would be more than happy to apologize for the hard critics, if someone can enlighten me on this subject.

astrid
3rd August 2011, 23:18
............not even a picture.

12D= 12dimensional , which means non - physical.

It's an energetic construct, like our light bodies, but more refined.

You are taking about the life and work of a mystic here, which is that of working in the non- physical realms to effect changes in the physical realms.

Everything happens on the energetic level before it becomes solid matter.

Those that want 3D hard (left brain) type evidence are not going to get it.

Mystical experiences are ( and this is not a judgment here on anyone) there for those that are open and ready for them,

although that said, they can happen to anyone, at anytime. Think of all those that have had OBEs, and previously were non believers.

I have a friend, who has made a film on that, he went from being an average Joe one day to being able to see into the 4th and 5th dimension.

He sees EVERYTHING, spirits, guides, angels, from the darkest to the lightest,
as clear as you would your hand in front of your face.
And yes hes been fully checked out, for any health, mental issues, hes a sane as a judge.

Anyways, im digressing here, sort of.

I guess im smelling the whole "cos you can't see it its fraud" angle coming on.

This is not an area for the mind to understand, but for the heart to experience.

The mind was only ever designed to be a servant of the heart

and its where we are all heading back to now, and its happening.

Blessings,

Astrid

WhiteFeather
3rd August 2011, 23:48
Thanks Astrid, Anyone Else!

astrid
3rd August 2011, 23:58
Ok, i just re- read my post and im sorry if it came across as rude, or arrogant.
It wasn't my intention, being articulate in 3D speak is not one of my fortes.

This work, will either resonate or it wont, simple.

The 12D processor is an energetic construct that is installed by a trained mystic, Lucia Renee,
she was gifted it from her teacher.
Once it is installed , you can program it via intent to help you with whatever you want it to do.
It can only be used for positive intent.

It is similar to our energy body, only it is much more refined.

WhiteFeather
4th August 2011, 00:04
Thanks again Astrid ....No you weren't rude.....Still not really getting it yet. I will soon......Must of been all the acid i did back in the days. Anyone Else.

astrid
4th August 2011, 00:20
ok.,, think in terms of our light body, aura, which is our filtering system, among other things,
it is what we use to keep our energy field intact, visualise an egg shape that surrounds you.

This is our "3D " processor if you like ,we are all transmitters and receivers, and filters too.

The 12D is just a higher vibrational light body, more refined.

Darla Ken Pearce
4th August 2011, 00:52
Okay, you asked. Here is my take on it: The 12D processor is something you don't need to pay $444 to have and you don't have to DIE and come back to get it either. But I don't want to bust any balloons. Well, as a matter of fact, I do. So let me correct this right now. We are getting ours by activating our own DNA strands from 2 to the original 12D we all used to have prior to tinkering by the dark right after Atlantis blew up in our faces. And not only can we regain those lost but we can go beyond this now. This is all coming to us as part of the shift from carbon based bodies to crystalline or "Light." DNA changes and activations. While many will want to debate this topic endlessly, I will just share a few new ideas about it.

There are invocations under the Day and Night Mayan Universal Underworld series by Anrita Melchizedek to do this on your own steam. Some of them, I've posted in the Spirituality Forum. The rest can be found on Youtube or her own website, they are very important and the best done to assist us. These are more important than you can even imagine right now. Why lightworkers and wayshowers market things like this link does ~ things that we can all be empowered to do for ourselves ~ well, it never ceases to amaze me.

In my own mind, this is an abuse of enlightment but there are always those who want to benefit from healing skills and any other things they can market. It was the downfall of the dark and some lightworkers are falling for it, as well. They have a profit agenda. There are ways to bring about these processes ~ which are all a part of the ascension process and they are open to all at no charge. Do you think our creator would charge or make money any aspect of our ascension? No. Not happening, always other ways to get there that are free for the asking. Always. No exceptions to this rule. To pay for such a thing is rank but that's just IMHO. The world of commerce has outvoted my opinion. So we are seeing more of this coming out now. There is surely an end to it but not seen yet.

Those who come upon these ideas first and market them leave a lot to be desired and should not be encouraged further. The light and regaining all we've lost by way of DNA is open and free to any who are ready to make the necessary adjustments and ask for it. Be open to it. This is us empowering ourselves. Then, assisting others to do the same and so forth.

The first part is to ask that your "axiatonal lines be reconnected." The second part is to open your third eye. This allows better discernment, again open to any who are willing to take the time to activate their own third eye. DNA restoration can be fully realized after these parts. We are all in various stages of activating our own DNA now. No exceptions. You are probably further along than you could possibly imagine but it doesn't hurt to review these things that are open to us at this time.

This ascension is not just the Earth's and all beings upon her, it's the whole of the universe and galaxies, too. Very exciting times!

Where you are in the process is another matter. If you want to know, ask your own guides and angels they can guide you to material that helps you achieve these things on your own ~ if only you are open to receiving and listening. Some of us have so much interior dialog going on from our Ego, we miss the most important promptings. Silence is golden ~ if you can just listen, and be quiet and open to your own heart. You will know intrinsically about them. Listen...

Youtube is full of activations for everything you might ever want or need. Start with your third eye. Video's can open your third eye quickly and they are very effective doing so. Run a search on Youtube. Some of RYSA's video of the Gold Ring Game of Abundance are the best I've found. You don't have to join his Game of Abundance to get them. Some call them an entrainment but I say, whatever works will do the trick. Third eyes must be open to activate your Pituitary and Pineal glands. The videos to do this are all over Youtube and work wonders. No kidding!

If this idea fills you with fear, you may not be ready for these great changes to your body that will come once your third eye is open. It's true, your whole perspective changes ~ as it must and needs to change in order to advance. If you're not ready, that's okay, too. You will know this and should relax until later when you are ready.

Sometimes FEAR holds us back. We must overcome it first. If you have it, drop back and deal with that issue first.

About third eyes: There is a reason the Catholics and others put ASHES over third eyes as it keeps their people in absolute darkness through blinding their third eyes. It's symbolic but worthy of note. Who could benefit from such a thing? Well, those that used to be in power over us. Activating your own DNA back to it's original power is the last thing they want ; )

Again, these are ways to empower yourself and move forward into the 12D, it's a choice that is open to us or not. We can go as far as we wish at this time. But we can and should do it at our own pace when we are ready for it. Your guides will prompt you to find out as those tuning into this link have just found out. It's up to us. You will be draw to information that is helpful ~ if you are open to it. It comes from within and allows and prompts you to check here or there. Much love! xoxoxox

astrid
4th August 2011, 01:06
Yes Darla, that's correct, we can do this all ourselves.
The problem is so many have forgotten, or lost their way, that's why we have spiritual teachers.

I'm not going to get into the money debate, as i know were it ends up.
My take on money is that its energy, and you have to be able to both give and receive in order for things to flow correctly.

Aside from that so much of what Lucia does is free anyways, not too mention the service she and people like her are doing for the all of humanity.

We are still in 3D and most of us still need to eat.
Those of us that are doing this work full time, and have devoted our life in service to others, and the planet, are doing a valuable and important job.

To say that we shouldn't ever accept anything for it, is to say that what we do is not worth anything. Its a ludicrious debate.

People take their car to the mechanic and expect to give back for the service they have received, and i know its hardly a fitting analogy, but for us to continue to be in service, we do have to somehow survive, and to withhold this attitude that its fine to take and not give back , is just blantantly against natural law.

And frankly why the planet is in such a mess today, too many take and expect to take with no thought of giving back.

When you shift the old paradigm view about money, and start to see it as just a flow of energy, it quickly deals with this whole money is evil idea.

Blessings,
Astrid

Lord Sidious
4th August 2011, 06:01
Yes Darla, that's correct, we can do this all ourselves.
The problem is so many have forgotten, or lost their way, that's why we have spiritual teachers.

I'm not going to get into the money debate, as i know were it ends up.
My take on money is that its energy, and you have to be able to both give and receive in order for things to flow correctly.

Aside from that so much of what Lucia does is free anyways, not too mention the service she and people like her are doing for the all of humanity.

We are still in 3D and most of us still need to eat.
Those of us that are doing this work full time, and have devoted our life in service to others, and the planet, are doing a valuable and important job.

To say that we shouldn't ever accept anything for it, is to say that what we do is not worth anything. Its a ludicrious debate.

People take their car to the mechanic and expect to give back for the service they have received, and i know its hardly a fitting analogy, but for us to continue to be in service, we do have to somehow survive, and to withhold this attitude that its fine to take and not give back , is just blantantly against natural law.

And frankly why the planet is in such a mess today, too many take and expect to take with no thought of giving back.

When you shift the old paradigm view about money, and start to see it as just a flow of energy, it quickly deals with this whole money is evil idea.

Blessings,
Astrid

Balance is essential.
Those who have no balance constantly fall over.

astrid
4th August 2011, 06:44
Yep, 90% of my healing work is with burnt out lightworkers.

It's pure mythology that we shouldn't ask anything for our services.

Just imagine the state of things if all the light workers on the planet laid down tools because they didn't have the resources, to continue?

Lord Sidious
4th August 2011, 06:47
Yep, 90% of my healing work is with burnt out lightworkers.

It's pure mythology that we shouldn't ask anything for our services.

Just imagine the state of things if all the light workers on the planet laid down tools because they didn't have the resources, to continue?

Nuggetry from those who should know better.

RMorgan
4th August 2011, 15:09
So, they are asking U$444 for something invisible? Itīs confusing, because on their website, I had the impression it was a product, something tangible, not a spiritual service.

By the way, I have nothing against charging for spiritual services. However, whenever someone calls me to "clean" their homes or to balance their spiritual body, I donīt charge for it, but itīs my personal choice.

The most impressive spiritual workers Iīve ever met donīt charge for it either.

WhiteFeather
8th August 2011, 01:08
Has anyone on this thread or forum utilized The 12 D Processor, LMK

noprophet
8th August 2011, 04:03
Asking for money in spiritual work is wrong. Receiving money is not. Donation is received by acknowledgment of great works. Payment is received by good marketing.

My individual cells have never sold me the idea of delivering them blood. I do it because they seem to be doing a good job of keeping me alive.

Tane Mahuta
8th August 2011, 09:28
Bartering for the 12D Processor

Those who cannot afford to pay $444 for the 12D Processor may submit a barter proposal.
Goods or services must approximately equal the price of the Processor and should be something that Lucia needs.
Examples include:

Frequent flyer miles to purchase air travel, hotel rooms, & car rentals
Accounting services
Audio production services
Video production services
Public relations services
Book cover design services
Book interior layout services
Book editing services
Blog translations into foreign languages

Any other ideas? If you feel you have a barter proposal that might be interesting, please email Lucia's assistant.

For those who do not know what to barter, or who submit a barter proposal for something that Lucia doesn't need at this time,
please consider our book resale barter below.

Book Resale Barter

If you would like to barter for the 12D Processor, you are invited to consider acting as a reseller of Lucia’s book,
Unplugging the Patriarchy.

This barter involves the sale of one case of books (24). Once all sales are complete, you can receive the 12D Processor.
Additionally, you have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve helped 24 people unplug their energies from the Patriarchy
and have the option of continuing as a reseller of the book with a 50/50 split.

From Lucia's side, the barter is advantageous because 24 additional people are exposed to her book and, hopefully,
some of those people will partake in additional Offerings on her website--thus making up the different in cost between
the book resale barter and $444. Please note that it is important to complete this "energetic exchange" before the Processor is given.

Proposed financial arrangements for the book resale barter are as follows:

In the United States

You pay the initial cost of 24 books, shipping &handling which is $82
You sell the books for $12 each
Total revenue for selling all books is $288
You retain your initial cost of $82
You send Crown Chakra Publishing the balance which is $206

In Canada

You pay the initial cost of 24 books, shipping &handling which is 122 USD
You sell the books for the equivalent of 13 USD each
Total revenue for selling all books is 312 USD
You retain your initial cost of 122 USD
You send Crown Chakra Publishing the balance which is 190 USD

Outside North America

You pay the initial cost of 24 books, shipping &handling which is 166 USD
You sell the books for the equivalent of approximately 14 USD each (apx €10)
Total revenue for selling all books is 336 USD
You retain your initial cost of 166 USD
You send Crown Chakra Publishing the balance which is 170 USD

To convert numbers into your currency, click here.

Total Scam Folks!!.....but for those that can't resist, wait
just a liitle....you might be able to get, whatever it is for free!!

nuff said

TM