PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones: Feds caught shipping cocaine into US.

TWINCANS
4th August 2011, 04:04
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-feds-caught-shipping-cocaine-into-u-s/

Whose War on Drugs? Hundreds of billions of dollars of drug use, who's responsible? As usual the suspects are the CIA and friends, according to Alex Jones today.

Darla Ken Pearce
4th August 2011, 04:28
Alex Jones is late on this one. This was discovered years and years ago and posted in the real media papers. It's very old news and many have died for revealing it prior to this date. Including the San Jose Mercury news reporter who first broke the story in the 80's. Much water has gone down that old bridge. We have had tons of information out there for all to know by now. Alex is slipping and his timeline way out of whack or maybe not. Let's look at this from another angle. It's like saying the Wright Brothers invented the airplane.

Mena airport, CIA shipping right into Air Force bases for literally decades. The Bush brothers caught with bundles of the stuff as well. BINGO! Many murders to cover it all up. Contra affair and a dozen other stinky deals that go hand and glove. All covered up and old, old news by now. Yet, such a thing could finally be ripe and lead to arrests. It's timely for that and may be why Alex Jones is breaking it now, in order to prepare us for upcoming arrests. His background is suspect as far as who is paying him to come forth with what he is revealing. I have found no evidence one way or another about using Alex Jones as a source. It might fit. Well, we shall soon see where this old stuff is leading us but I was just about to yawn. Much love! xoxoxox

etheric underground
4th August 2011, 04:30
It doesnt take a lot of researching before you link all crime actuvity to the
same factions including all investigation establishments cia,fbi,mi5,mi6,U.N,interpol....
They run it all in sparate components so no one gets the full picture.

TWINCANS
4th August 2011, 04:46
He's posting because it's in a court document and I guess there's hope it sticks.

Darla Ken Pearce
4th August 2011, 04:58
Well, in that case, this would be wonderful news for sure! It's been a long, long, long time coming. I feel sort of like Rumplestiltskin waiting for this day to arrive and badly in need of a haircut by now ; ) xoxoxox