PDA

View Full Version : is god man made?

jasen
5th August 2011, 01:28
hi. this is my first post.
i am not sure how to introduce my self so i thought i would share with you a theory that i have posted upon my site page.

i would love to hear your comments wether this would actually be possible or wether i think to much!!!

thanks in advance

Staring out of my window one hot summers day I was gazing at the brilliant blue sky. I thought to my self I wonder if there is a heaven way up there beyond the planets, does god really sit on a cloud? Do little green men exist, where did man come from? I am not religious at all and I do not believe that earth was made in seven days, nor do I believe that a man performed miracles or rose from the dead.

I listened to an interesting podcast the other day and the topic was time travel. Before you say that I am a nutter who believes in aliens ect please wait until you listen to my theory.

To be able to start to understand my theory it is important you get a bit of background of how I come up with this.

Below is an excerpt from the webpage that kicked off my imagination. If you read it and click on the link it will help you understand my theory.

If the latest theory of Tom Weiler and Chui Man Ho is right, the Large Hadron Collider – the world’s largest atom smasher that started regular operation last year – could be the first machine capable of causing matter to travel backwards in time.
“Our theory is a long shot,” admitted Weiler, who is a physics professor at Vanderbilt University, “but it doesn’t violate any laws of physics or experimental constraints.”

http://mindopen.yolasite.com/mission.php
see above link for a clearer explanation and understanding

OK. Now that you have a bit of background about the Hadron and its possibilities, my theory will be a lot easier to understand (but maybe not as easy to believe!)

Jasens Theory

Part one

Lets imagine that in the future scientists do actually accomplish time travel.
When in the future is unimportant, for the fact that it has been possible is the important point.
Now lets say that they (the scientist) manage to send minute cells back in time via the hadron.
Now imagine they send the cells right back to day one
These cells evolve and so on and so on and eventually you get animals, plants viruses, diseases ect.

Part 2

Now lets say in 1,000,000,000 years time, our planet is discovered by life forms from another planet,
Imagine that until then man had not even lived on earth yet, and that these life forms have the technology to travel back in time.
These life forms then travel back in time and settle on earth.
The birth of the human kind.

Summing up both of my theories I came to the conclusion that…
1. we may be from another planet
2. it was actually man whom created life of earth 1,000,000,s of years in the future!

So if man made life on earth, man made god, meaning religion will be invented 1,000,000,s of years in the future then dictated in the past as a way of social control to have hold over land money and power.

Either that or jesus was an alien, That would explain his super powers!!

by the way I don’t believe in my theory but anything could be possible.

thanks for reading

Jasen

DeDukshyn
5th August 2011, 01:44
What's the definition of God? Who's definition are we using here?
Without that answer, the question is a bit pointless ...

That question can only be answered if we assume humans know everything there is to know ... and since that is false any answer will naturally have assumptions built in it, leaving it a subjective interpretation.

Consider this ... God did not create this universe ... WE did ... but not through time travel, technology, etc.
Consider we, as a collective spiritual (and incredible creative and powerful) being, created this universe to "hide" from God and be our own god.
Consider this process has reduced us from a limitless, powerful spiritual being, to inhabiting some primate creatures on planet Earth.
Consider though, that we agreed to this process.
Consider that the reason was to be able to bring the spirit of our original consciousness, to one day be able to also inhabit the primate beings that we brought to life, but now is under the control of each individual primates human's ego.
Consider that when the ego is realized as a secondary artificial consciousness, and the spirit is allowed to be the decision maker and the ego the tool, we will be close to completing our "mission"
Consider we really need to get this done so we can get back to playing in the fields of matter, rather than fighting in them ...

Just a consideration - now you have only more questions ... thus is the path .. ;)

Cidersomerset
5th August 2011, 01:46
Hi Jasen welcome and a good question . ....Yes I think god is manmade in the sence we are all 'gods' as Ion would say wonderful human creators.......

I may have to fiinish this tommorrow as I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open up very late for me LOL no work tommorrow LOL

This is Ion explaining we are 'god'

http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/2010/07/ion-who-is-god.html

Carmody
5th August 2011, 01:57
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
I'm crying.

Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.
Corporation tee-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday.
Man, you been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long.
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG73Pk1yUj8&feature=related)

58andfixed
5th August 2011, 04:52
It depenz on which 'god' one is talking about.

There is She, who Created everything, and there is the 'god of The Bible,' a collection of concepts that continually evolved or were conscripted from other belief systems, among many other ideas of 'god.'

Organized Religion has attempted to shove down the minds of the ignorant that they 'know' the 'real god,' and are the only dispensary of 'him.'

Seeing as so many people, including those that react against the many & sundry ideas of Christianity -- Atheists & Agnostics both -- base their reaction of these various ideas from 'Christianity,' it is a very safe bet they are all incorrect.

I 'believe' that once mortals sort out the differences among:

- mortal writings taken as 'scripture';
- god & God; &
- Organized Religion;

... they are well on their way to discerning so many other deceptions & obfuscations on this planet.

I 'believe' if one wants a God, it should be a private & personal choice as well as a private & personal experience.

I 'believe' the lack of evidence has been contrived for a purpose, and this world is a living consequence of our collective choices.

What you 'believe' isn't nearly so as important as how you live life & treat others. There may just be a day to account for our actions, and it doesn't matter what we like to 'believe' or 'not to believe.'

Decibellistics
5th August 2011, 05:23
http://kristenwishon.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/michelangelo33.jpeg

So many implications

Create.

Lost Soul
5th August 2011, 06:10
God the Creator made mankind. Mankind makes gods to worship. Hence the mysteries that have befuddled mankind for centuries.

alxz
5th August 2011, 06:27
my answer is yes.

did I win anything?

jesterking
5th August 2011, 06:33
Its interesting you post this today, as just yesterday I was imagining a similar scenario...

Throughout history there is plenty of evidence supporting visitation of every different "tribe' of people by other "people" "gods" or beings who were unfamiliar, looked different, possessed advanced technology or knowledge, or claimed to be God or gods.

If we ever do obtain the ability to travel back in time wouldn't the reason be to prevent horrible things from happening, or to try to educate our ancestors so they could learn from our mistakes?

How would we get those people to listen?...Threaten them with the likes of hell, promise them eternity in heaven as a reward?

What if the beings who looked different are us after mutations, adapting to a poisoned planet or atmosphere?

Multiple attempts of different timelines going back...like the first attempt changed things thus creating a parallel universe, attempt after attempt each time creating different outcomes....

Different religions, and different versions of a GOD presented to many cultures hoping that they might be the ones to listen and save our future....

Maybe that culture who WILL make the change is us...not with religion, technology, or because we fear the unknown...but because LOVE is winning the battle.

Have we finally realized fear and hate cant be beaten by fear and hate but only with love? ...I think "tough love" and her sidekick "funny sh*t" can save the day...hmmm

note to self: create the comic "The Adventures of TOUGH LOVE and her trusty sidekick FUNNYSH*T"

ViralSpiral
5th August 2011, 07:30

Jasen

chuckle

Hello and welcome - "thinking out loud" is welcome here

So, if we made everything, are everything and can do most anything there's no need to stare anymore. We are both the best and worst in ourselves. Creating anti-matter is not clever but part of the whole.
Power and servitude are passengers on our Eternity bus. Enjoy the ride :)

p.s. Jesus was the walrus Carmody mentions ;)

K626
5th August 2011, 08:29
It's a feedback loop.

love

K

Bollinger
5th August 2011, 09:44
As with all material things in the universe or whatever it is that we perceive as our reality, we ourselves have certain characteristics individually and collectively. It is an undeniable trait in such existence as a whole that everything is made from parts smaller than itself.

We now go a little deeper and realise that this does not apply to things we consider to be of higher form such as energy. This concept relies heavily on our intuition rather than logical thinking for its understanding because we cannot use our senses directly to detect its presence. For example can anyone “touch” energy in the same way as we touch an apple? Instead we rely on its secondary effects such as the sensation of heat or witnessing changes in material substances when energy is applied.

The fundamental difference between matter and energy is that the former is always a constitution of smaller parts; the latter has no such characteristic. Can anyone talk about energy having atoms or molecules? If, therefore, matter is a constitution of parts (however small they appear to be), energy must surely be one.

Physicists have discovered that locked within a material substance is an amount of energy far greater than our intuition can fathom. For example 1 kilo of substance is equivalent to something like 90 trillion joules of energy! That however is just language that is necessary for one scientist to explain things to another. The more fundamental point is that energy has no constituent parts.

Given what we have just said above, how do we feel about matter and energy? It seems to me that material form is an unusual state because it is at best temporary and will therefore turn into energy through, for example, the process of decay and radiation.

Now let’s take this well-known relationship between matter and energy a little further. Some questions to begin with: What is thought? What is emotion? What is free will? Would you base them on matter, energy or neither? Can matter and energy be so arranged as to give rise to even the possibility of thought, emotion or will? Just like matter can transform into energy, perhaps energy can transform into something further still? Perhaps what we term as our spirit is simply an amalgamation of all our thoughts, emotions and deeds. With each wave of experience that crashes onto the shore of life, we may ascend, descend or stay the same. Whichever it is, there can be no end.

If then, energy may transform into spirit, can spirit transform into something else still and is this likely to be an infinite regression? It is natural to be curious of what lies at the end. If you think of a number, there is always a higher one. In mathematics, there is the concept of infinity but people often do not realise is that there isn’t just one infinity; there are many different infinities. So then we ask, are there infinite infinities and of course it gets absurd. It is in our nature to want to know who is the highest, the noblest, the strongest, the cleverest etc. Therefore, it is also in our nature to want to know who created everything. Who caused it? Who thought of it? Who designed it?

In order to satisfy that burning curiosity, we take different paths. Some knock on church doors, others have no choice but to believe in whatever their culture dictates, some find comfort in denying any kind of spiritual dimension and many are content to be open to all ideas but not committing to any single one.

So given all of that, let’s turn to the question of whether or not God was an invention of man. There is a great problem with this question. Unless you define the attributes of God, the question is meaningless. What is God? Is he a person, a spirit, a ghost, a powerful being, an alien, a light being, a gentle father-figure who is all-powerful, all-knowing and benevolent? For example, if you believe in man, can you just declare your faith in his existence without saying what a man stands for and what are his attributes? Of course, this is when we run into trouble. We cannot talk about God without defining his attributes and once we do that, it opens the gate to all sorts of disagreement which may even lead to conflict.

I think therefore that the best place to find truth about God is to not look outside for answers but to look within. If you do that and find some sort of god there, it will surely be different from any other god that anyone else finds within themselves. What does that mean? It means the current mix of all our thoughts, emotions and deeds dictates the kind of god that lives in us at this juncture. As life progresses, that mix will change into something different from what it was yesterday or last year.

Just as the little atoms (held together by nuclear forces within) give rise to material substance, the amalgamation of little experiences gives rise to our spirit and no two can ever be the same. That is why there is no sudden miracle to cure all ills from above; that is why we have rampant injustice, cruelty and disease; that is why we have random misfortune hitting unlikeliest of people; that is why we have disasters, tragedies and tears. These aberrations emanate from our collective imperfection. This infinite possibility of gods is God.

Collectively, when we arrive at the point where the shape of the conglomerate God, arising from the planet’s population of gods (or perhaps even the population of the universe), resembles anything like what it should, we will find peace.

Fred Steeves
5th August 2011, 09:59
I listened to an interesting podcast the other day and the topic was time travel. Before you say that I am a nutter who believes in aliens ect please wait until you listen to my theory.

You've got to be pretty frigging far out there to be considered a "nutter" here Jasen. Good first post, and welcome to Avalon!

Cheers,
Fred

DoubleHelix
5th August 2011, 10:10
Is god man made? In short - No.

The way I perceive it God is everything and anything. God exists within every atom, molecule, individual person and inch of space throughout this reality.

Which came first the chicken (God) or the egg (Man)? The creator God came first.

When and how did Man come to be? well that's another rabbit hole in itself, another thread maybe?

A chronology of reality's origins may look a little like this.. God - Space - Suns/Planetoids - living organisms/plants/animals - various human species (neanderthal, cro magnus, homo sapien ) - Modern man?????? (likely engineered/genetically modified)

Just as a side note: Darwin's theory of evolution is majorly flawed

Titan Orion
5th August 2011, 10:41
For a year now Ive believed that the term God itself is misleading, for it implies an individual. I disagree with that.

Im not sure what I believe on this front to be honest. But one thing I do believe is that, if God IS an individual, we were not created by it. I believe we were made by alien scientists, possible mutlitple races working together towards that end; we are the product of an intergallactic experiment that, at some point, was hijacked, tampered with, or in some other way compromised.

As to Darwinism, Im hardly an expert, I havent really done any research at all on that, but I do think evolution is relevent to our development, and that Darwin had the right idea, but wasnt well versed in all the unseen factors, which might be why people now say he was wrong, his ideas flawed.

dddanieljjjamesss
5th August 2011, 11:26
what I want to know is if godman is made by a mangod

Heyoka_11
5th August 2011, 11:27
i would love to hear your comments wether this would actually be possible or wether i think to much!!!

Hello Jasen,

Welcome to Avalon, and congratulations on your first post. It is certainly unorthodox in nature; a sign of a healthy, enquiring mind.

You cannot have creation without a pre-existing creator.

As much as that line used to bug me because of its simplicity, I accepted it long ago. Good thing too, as I consider it an undeniable truth that is within everyone of us, and to be at odds with it, is to be at odds with one's self. That said, it is still a very healthy exercise to challenge one's own beliefs, and your theory is an excellent example of how that can be achieved. Well done.

Heyoka_11
5th August 2011, 11:48
For a year now Ive believed that the term God itself is misleading, for it implies an individual. I disagree with that. Im not sure what I believe on this front to be honest. But one thing I do believe is that, if God IS an individual, we were not created by it. I believe we were made by alien scientists, possible mutlitple races working together towards that end; we are the product of an intergallactic experiment that, at some point, was hijacked, tampered with, or in some other way compromised.

We are dual in nature; comprised of both body and soul. Perhaps dealing with these two as separate entities will help.

I believe are spirits are divine in nature, created by a loving, compassionate God who is in all places at all times. As for our physical beings, your scenario of intergalactic experimentation is quite plausible. Genesis 6:4 appears to corroborate this possibility.

5th August 2011, 12:01
I believe what we percieve our selves to be and the world/universe around us are the " general consensus" of a collective hive mind that links all living beings and matter together. This consciousness willingly self divided in order to experience every possibility of its' self therin and out. When the consciousness has expanded sufficiently to satiate its' desire for self knowledge it will stop dividing itself into seemingly seperate beings. I think this will occur when we realise we are all the same thing universally and totally connected on every level. Then the conciousness will know its' self and of its' self and all the disparate entities will return to source conciousness, arriving back at Oneness. This is my version of God, ie we all summate it.

Bryn ap Gwilym
5th August 2011, 12:10
Yep, an illusion created by mankind to enslave & control.

We are now witnessing god mk2 thanks to the New Ages who have widened the goal posts or the "Four corner box" to include everything.

The OneNess of old has been raped by the New Ages by only including the fluffy bits that will guarantee that the new improved 21st century sci-fi One World Religion will last for many centuries to come.

Tony
5th August 2011, 12:30
Hello Jasen,
Nice to meet you and welcome. Our past is infinite, and our future is also infinite. The universe is infinite,
so anything is possible. We all have different capacities, so we will see things differently. Maybe we will find the infinite
Is not out side, and we will have to call it something. Though being infinite it will be beyond a name.

it's up to the individual to simplify this. For some calling it God simplfies the whole matter.

etheric underground
5th August 2011, 13:46
You are a GOD, you have just forgotten....
You've come to the right place that may help you remember.

RMorgan
5th August 2011, 13:59
It depends on your idea of God. I think that our religious notion of God is in fact man made.

However, making bold assumptions about God, for us, is the same thing as making a blind man try to figure out the color of a wall.

Asking questions about God, is the same thing as asking a deaf person to describe a symphony. That is, we just don´t have the tools. Every assumption we make about God is just a guess.

jasen
5th August 2011, 15:49
thanks so much to you all for the warm welcome and the very interesting and educational replies. i have read all of them so far and i am glad to have found a forum that i actually fit in. :)

Nyce555
5th August 2011, 15:58
I beleive Religion is manmade, but the Creator of Life (God) is real. I believe there is a Source to all ife in the Universe that is more than our human minds could ever understand so we create these religions to try to explain things. Every once in a while a human comes along that has the knowledge of the Creator and tries to teach everyone else how to connect with this Pure Life force, but they either get killed off or called crazy or get exploited. This is how we get religion. We are imperfect so we will never truely understand how it all works. Maybe when we die all the knowledge comes back to us and we rejoice on the other side with our Creator. I'm refering to the Creator of our eternal souls and not necessarily our physical bodies which seem to have been genetically created. That's just my take in a nutshell.

Herbert
5th August 2011, 17:12
I don't know if this would be helpful but I'll post it anyway. It is my notes from an interview Kerry Cassidy did with George Kavassilas. George spontaneously went up through the dimensions of the Universes and met with the creator of this Universe which is based on Light Polarity. He continued way, way out to the Source of all Universes as well. My interpretation of source is what everything is made of at all levels. So we are all microcosms of the macrocosm and we all contain microcosms of our own unique selves. As above so below but it continues on infinitely (smaller and smaller). So we, at our true self level or soul level are Universes.
Here are my notes and I highly recommend George Kavassilas interviews on you tube jasen.

The creator of this Universe which is 2nd, 3rd and 4th dimensional exists at the edge of the 4th. You are a greater soul than he because you come from the 9th. If God exists he does so outside of this Universe and way beyond the 5th. There actually is no god. It is just an invention to invoke worship.

The fish of Jesus represents the divine feminine Vesica Pisces. That is the shape of the natural opening we all pass through when the time comes in 2012. We will recognize it naturally and he thinks it will be a gentle magenta colour.

The 4th Dimension is still a Chakra points body. The new body in 5th Dimension is a gentle Magenta colour.
In the 4th D. 1000’s of E.T. races have been collected into Universal Paradigms that are outside of the Heart. They rely on technology which has made them cripples.
As long as there is light, there is duality. At the top levels of the 4th is a finer light. At the bottom is more polarity. The Beings who are really from the highest dimensions are neutral rather than white light which is a polarity.

The Orion Nordics are very dangerous 6 ½ to 8 feet tall. They come from the star Amnitak and they are like a cross between the Pope and James Bond. Beings of white light but not to be trusted. Good ones have an organic vibration like us rather than technological.

The 5th D. is the lowest level of Heaven. It exists outside of this Universe and it is the platform from which we ascend. It has one chakra point in the middle of the chest rather than several chakra points.

It is vibrations rather than light which determines your level. George’s home planet is Blue Star of Sirius is actually a planet which only appears as a star to us because of its very high vibrations. The beings from Sirius look like Akhenaton and Nefertiti with elongated skulls which is how George looks at home. Most celestial stars from our perspective are really high vibration level planets. That is why they shine.

The beings from Orion have formed an evil Cabal which is cosmic in proportions of the 4th. It is a big collective hive mind which assimilates life, manipulates, and controls. The polarity means some are white light and some are dark. There is no balance or middle way.

We must learn discernment and go with ours and Earth’s inner vibrations to determine what feels right to us. Your inner light will always protect you so never fear. Break out of the fog which tells you that you are vulnerable and weak. When we become Knowers, everything around us changes. Harmonize to your higher organic self and you will move through this matrix in a very different way.

Jesus’cross on the mound represented the same thing as the sword in the stone – Excalibur. Also the sword of Troy is truth to cut through lies and use discernment.

Because Earth is the melting pot of the Universe and the human body has all the genetic codes of the Universe so that any race can incarnate into the human body, each of our bodies is representative of a race. A lot of work goes into each and every incarnation.

We are definitely not a backward experiment nor is this a process of linear development. We are living on the divine mother and she is one of the greatest souls ever.

Speak to her and listen to her reply. You will weep.

DeDukshyn
7th August 2011, 16:53
It's a feedback loop.

love

K

This is exactly it. If I may elaborate on this for others a little to shake up some thoughts ...

Think of our entire experience as nothing more than a feedback loop ... because we are both the creators of all we survey and then entrapped and influenced by what we create (by our own doing) which creates the feelings, emotions and actions that then feed back into the conscious creative cycle to create the perpetual burn of "hell".

Waking up fully (to be enlightened) is to become aware of this process and break the correlation between you feelings, emotions, and actions, and that which your are perceiving with your senses and thinking with your ego, so that you can consciously control what it is that gets feed into the creative process and thus take control of your own creations, as opposed to having them run by a system that someone(s) created for exactly this purpose. When you understand it you can see clearly that it is all a grand magik trick -- one so good we as parents and culture and society, train this magik into our children and from there it is self perpetuating. This how we were originally "enslaved" and still are for the most part. Good news is, "The Spell of Matter" that we are under is weakening globally ... it's much easier to wake up from these days as opposed to say 100 years ago.

Daft Ada
9th August 2011, 12:32
I am fairly convinced that God, religion and all of it has been created by man to control man.

As to a creator, well I look around me and at me, and I can't see how everything I see could of happened by chance and without designe, therefore some one or some thing must have created it, if you want to call that thing or person a God, then I guess there must be a God. I certainly don't believe that if there is he ,she, or it would want his creations wasting most of their lives in worship to him and standing in old cold stone buildings wailing at him, or killing his other creations in his name.
From what I have seen in my 59 years is more death and destruction related to Gods and religion than anything else on earth. How the hell intelligent human beings can accept that as being acceptable I will never understand as long as I may live.

starsha
9th August 2011, 13:02
hi. this is my first post.
i am not sure how to introduce my self so i thought i would share with you a theory that i have posted upon my site page.

thanks in advance

Staring out of my window one hot summers day I was gazing at the brilliant blue sky. I thought to my self I wonder if there is a heaven way up there beyond the planets, does god really sit on a cloud? Do little green men exist, where did man come from? I am not religious at all and I do not believe that earth was made in seven days, nor do I believe that a man performed miracles or rose from the dead.

To be able to start to understand my theory it is important you get a bit of background of how I come up with this.

Below is an excerpt from the webpage that kicked off my imagination. If you read it and click on the link it will help you understand my theory.

If the latest theory of Tom Weiler and Chui Man Ho is right, the Large Hadron Collider – the world’s largest atom smasher that started regular operation last year – could be the first machine capable of causing matter to travel backwards in time.
“Our theory is a long shot,” admitted Weiler, who is a physics professor at Vanderbilt University, “but it doesn’t violate any laws of physics or experimental constraints.”

http://mindopen.yolasite.com/mission.php
see above link for a clearer explanation and understanding

OK. Now that you have a bit of background about the Hadron and its possibilities, my theory will be a lot easier to understand (but maybe not as easy to believe!)

Jasens Theory

Part one

Lets imagine that in the future scientists do actually accomplish time travel.
When in the future is unimportant, for the fact that it has been possible is the important point.
Now lets say that they (the scientist) manage to send minute cells back in time via the hadron.
Now imagine they send the cells right back to day one
These cells evolve and so on and so on and eventually you get animals, plants viruses, diseases ect.

Part 2

Now lets say in 1,000,000,000 years time, our planet is discovered by life forms from another planet,
Imagine that until then man had not even lived on earth yet, and that these life forms have the technology to travel back in time.
These life forms then travel back in time and settle on earth.
The birth of the human kind.

Summing up both of my theories I came to the conclusion that…
1. we may be from another planet
2. it was actually man whom created life of earth 1,000,000,s of years in the future!

So if man made life on earth, man made god, meaning religion will be invented 1,000,000,s of years in the future then dictated in the past as a way of social control to have hold over land money and power.

Either that or jesus was an alien, That would explain his super powers!!

thanks for reading

Jasen

Hi Janson, I am new too, nice to meet you. :-)

I think God in the way the average human on the planet thinks of it is a mental idea. The notion that there is a benevolent single force listening to your prayers etc, is a mind made idea, or something that humans project onto other intelligent forces, and assume it is god. imo.

Though i do think there are benevolent beings with higher levels of consciousness than us that are willing to help us (not rescue, but help us help our self) and there are beings who are not so benevolent that are trying to sabotage us. I think there are many levels of consciousness, and many levels of sentient beings on all ends of the spectrum. Any of that could be misinterpreted as 'god' ...

Though to the people on THIS forum ... that's a whole different story. :-) Here is a group of very awake and aware beings, and from what i have read, the people here are in touch with frequencies and the essence of one, source energy or whatever you want to call it. (i have no words for it, so i call it the source) Pure consciousness with no content, or pure potential, pure awareness these are some words that can point to it. On that level we are all connected and harmonious. (this level of creation is a different story though) So to this group, if we are talking the basic raw creative force as pure frequency, i would say, there is a god in that way.

That's my 2 cents, and what an awesome topic.

Nice to meet you.
Starsha