PDA

View Full Version : The idea of past lives + red wine = epiphany?

Craig
5th June 2010, 09:49
Hi, first post here, so please forgive any faux pas in structure, I have been following various sites from a somewhat interested but disassociated position. But I am reading the works of Dolores Cannon and I just love them, I canít rate them high enough for fence sitters like myself.

A curious thought struck me during a tedious data entry session and a few glasses of a rough red. Can the idea of past lives be similar to an amusement park ride? I mean, can everyone have a go at leading the life of a famous person from the past? With the idea of reincarnation and time only following a line in our perception could it be possible that we can take turns experiencing what it is like, I don't necessary mean people like Hitler or Napoleon or JFK etc but everything? Perhaps I haven't had enough to drink to express my point, I know it is in there, I am trying to let is surface, hopefully there is enough here to let people understand what I mean and comment?:confused::confused::confused::eek:

RedeZra
5th June 2010, 15:53
A curious thought struck me during a tedious data entry session and a few glasses of a rough red. Can the idea of past lives be similar to an amusement park ride? I mean, can everyone have a go at leading the life of a famous person from the past? With the idea of reincarnation and time only following a line in our perception could it be possible that we can take turns experiencing what it is like, I don't necessary mean people like Hitler or Napoleon or JFK etc but everything?

you can only remember your own past lives

as it is your unique personality that reincarnates

you cannot know Napoleon if in fact you were not him

unless you are God of course

Sarahmay
5th June 2010, 15:54
I have read that in "Life Between Lives" sessions that individuals sometimes re-live each others' perspectives to learn from their relationship. So then, you could also conceivably experience the lives of others. I have also heard that reading the Akashic Records is like a holographic experience where you can step into and experience any part of human existence.