PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing Footage of Somali Famine

The One
9th August 2011, 12:20
Even if our reality is false and ptb are complicit in everthing this made me cry so much today and i feel so much anger and want to help.

I am really sorry for feeling anger but its the ptb i feel anger towards.This creation should be equal for everyone.:(

Very disturbing footage of Somali famine one of the saddest clips out of the Horn of Africa. These foreign journalists entered Somalia and broke down in tears. Please refrain from going into why this happens i am aware why this happens, this is very sad. The region already gripped by decades of war is suffering a major famine.

-2ipU_60-6A

fifi
9th August 2011, 16:40
This is so tragic. What can we do to help?

Fred Steeves
9th August 2011, 17:05
Wow, if footage like that doesn't tweak the old emotional sweet spot, I don't know what will. Each and every one of us bears some personal responsibility for allowing these aweful conditions to exist....Until a sufficient number of us acknowledges this responsibility and then acts accordingly, it will never change...

As the Hopi elders say:"We ARE the ones we've been waiting for".

Cheers,
Fred

Unified Serenity
9th August 2011, 17:29
It's sad that there is suffering in the world. It's sad that their leaders steal the money sent to help them, steal the food sent to feed them and use it as bait to get their young into the military, that they refuse to develop their lands, learn from others and turn areas into successful crop producing ventures, that companies like Monsanto ruin good farmland in these countries etc. ad nauseum. The only way to end the suffering over there imho is for the evil at the top to have a divine intervention, be killed, and the people given a fair chance and honest help. If they have resources we want oh believe me we'd be in there, but more than likely they don't. Or, China's already bought up the mineral rights and so no U.S. corps will help.

There will be suffering forever I believe unless and until we spiritually evolve and end our ways of competition, greed, and hunger to control others and learn to walk in divine love. Now, the question comes up of how that is done and what to do until that happens? We have limited resources and do you empty your bank account today and send it all to help someone in Somalia and lose your house? I know that's extreme, but sometimes when I step back I have to wonder what lessons are being taught right there and what are we doing worldwide and learning? Maybe I am tired, but it seems to me that more aid and more money won't help. It's time for a much bigger change and I don't see it coming from us anymore, but maybe just a reboot of the system and going back to square one via some horrendous disaster to befall our world. Deep sigh and going to get a cup of coffee.

Maia Gabrial
9th August 2011, 17:34
First, this brought tears to my eyes. This is the hard evidence of how cruel life has gotten on planet Earth. When it's children suffering, it cuts right to our hearts. But I'm wondering where's the govt of this country in all of this? What are they doing with their money? Wasting it on weapons and the military? Are their leaders not educated in dealing with their own problems? Why have they ignored the plight of their own citizens, right down to its smallest of citizens?
The parents must have been in dire straits to abandon their children to die this slow painful death.
First, I want to say that it's not WE who are doing this. It's the leadership....
Many Americans are kind and soft-hearted; and I know that there'd be people ready to help in whatever way they can. And they do. But the problem is that every country has it's suffering.
But TPTW need to see the fruits of their labor up close and personal. I'm wondering if they even have a heart....
To them I'd say, "Look closely, you evil vipers. This is what YOU'VE done to this world. May this seal your own fate."