PDA

View Full Version : The Horizon Project

The One
9th August 2011, 20:02
For those who have not seen this its a great watch

The Horizon Project uses an unprecedented approach to deciphering the answers behind life’s most puzzling questions; breaking through the flawed explanations of fragmented modern theory that compound each year to further mask the truth. See the overwhelming scientific evidence previously lost and re-discover the shocking answers that have been under our noses all along.

The Horizon Project begins with a frightening bang. Newly discovered scientific evidence shows that the world as we know it is about to come to an unexpected end; however, knowing what’s coming over the horizon is only the tip of the iceberg; understanding why presents a picture far greater than you could have imagined.

Global catastrophic events throughout our past have severed the flow of information from one generation to the next, creating permanent gaps in history and knowledge. Civilizations that came before us knew of the upcoming inevitable catastrophe, leaving behind major clues that have just been recently discovered. The knowledge that was once lost is the missing link that provides a clear understanding of how our world truly operates.

The Horizon Project Research Team will identify some of the signs that are scattered all over our planet and reveal a shocking truth! The Horizon Project’s charter is to gather and cross-check vast amounts of knowledge in many dozen specialized fields from scientists and researchers around the globe in addition to studying hundreds of historical documents spanning back to the dawn of history.

These fields include archeology, geology, astro, geo & quantum physics, ancient languages & civilizations, paleontology, ancient history, genetics and others. The emphasis is on solving the puzzles that each field is unable to solve individually because of overspecialization and their focus to advance their own specialized knowledge

Maia Gabrial
10th August 2011, 02:06
This is great. And necessary....Let's hope they're not stopped from digging up all of the truth which, as we all know, has been covered up for a very long time.
As the saying goes, The truth will always come out....

Flash
10th August 2011, 03:17
very interesting video, a mix of history, new historical discoveries that are not of the main public domain for some, and scientfic discoveries all leading to 2012. Su^prising that avalonians have not discussed more on it.

Too busy discussing on opinions sites may be.

I really enjoyed the calm explanations and relations made in this video dating 2 years back. This was a new video to me.

Dawn
10th August 2011, 19:36
Thank you for posting this. Although a number of people on the globe are coming forward to be the voices that awaken us to what is coming and what is to be expected, I always look forward to the next scrap of information. This movie is all about the scientific viewpoint, and I know that is not the path to true deep wisdom. I noticed that much of this is presented in a semi-whisper, which draws the listener in, as though to hear a great secret. I am always wary of manipulation of this type.

There is no mention of the deeply seeing awareness that many on the planet are experiencing directly. The temptation is to run for the hills and pray to be one of the survivors. Or to build vast underground shelters to hide in. However, remaining in the neutral or balance place within myself has always provided me with the answers I need in any given moment. I have 'seen' clearly that there were other civilizations that left the earth in ascension, rather than in catastrophe. What will happen to those who react in fear to this information and flee to the hills or shelters... once they are motivated by fear how will they be able to remain centered?