PDA

View Full Version : Was Jesus an Alien?

starsha
10th August 2011, 03:51
Hello everyone,

i am still somewhat new to this forum and new to a lot of the stuff i am finding here. I am reading and soaking up a huge amount of really valuable information, but i am still pretty green to it all. :o

I have always been a mystic in a sense, i have had the felt experience of many things, but not a lot of 'book knowledge' on what i have experienced so far. I feel like i have come to the right place to learn though.

Do any of you feel Jesus was an alien? My feeling has always been that, but i have not read much to support that theory, and am curious if any of you have discovered anything about this?

Sorry if this is an old topic, please feel free to send me to the right place if i am posting this in the wrong place also. :confused:

thank you
Starsha

Olam
10th August 2011, 04:04
I don't like the "alien" word myself.
I see Jesus, Mohamed, Budhha, more like compassionate advanced souls that decided to come here to help and teach.
I also see alot of souls deciding to incarnate at this time to help out in our own way in these important cycles that we have now.
We might not be outright miracle workers, but we do our own thing which is as important a work as what Jesus did.
When you sit in the bus and silently wish someone hurting to have a nice day and give blessings, its those moments that make a difference right now.
I wish you all peace in your heart. :p

Taurean
10th August 2011, 04:25
Once the synchronicity kicks in hold on tight you're in for a Roller Coaster ride of dot connecting.

You'll soon realise that discernment and intuition is the most valuable thing you have.

I think Jesus was a soul who's intuition and communication skills were highly developed. Maybe he was an insertion, the question is, Who knows ?

Positive Vibe Merchant
10th August 2011, 04:33
I think the law of one material mentiones something along these lines. I can't recally off the top of my head where abouts in there it is, but it should be floating around the forum to be viewedm, unless someone else can put a link up for it?

Lost Soul
10th August 2011, 04:47
I read that Mary was impregnated by an Angel to help bring a higher conscious entity into human form on earth.

starsha
10th August 2011, 05:24
I see a lot of souls deciding to incarnate at this time to help out in our own way in these important cycles that we have now.
We might not be outright miracle workers, but we do our own thing which is as important a work as what Jesus did.
When you sit in the bus and silently wish someone hurting to have a nice day and give blessings, its those moments that make a difference right now.
I wish you all peace in your heart. :p

That is so beautiful and true, thank you for who you are, wow.

starsha
10th August 2011, 05:28
Once the synchronicity kicks in hold on tight you're in for a Roller Coaster ride of dot connecting.

You'll soon realise that discernment and intuition is the most valuable thing you have.

Thanks .... yes i have that feeling too ... i am glad i found my way to this place for that ride, the synchronicities have been happening for a while, and are the very thing lead me to this site actually. I look forward to the ride :-)

And i couldn't agree more about discernment and intuition, that is one message i keep getting over and over, that and the power of conscious choice

Thank you

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I read that Mary was impregnated by an Angel to help bring a higher conscious entity into human form on earth.

Wow cool, yeah i can see that ... anything is possible really. :-)

ViralSpiral
10th August 2011, 06:11
Hi Starsha and welcome. Wait until you find out that YOU are an "alien" too :)

As James Redfield (of the Celestine Prophecy) succinctly put: There is no such thing as coincidence.

You have found your way here. You will also find your answers here, amongst the many wonderful threads.

flWP28y2cyw

I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien.... I'm an Englishman in New York. Sting

ghostrider
10th August 2011, 06:19
a star appeared over the place where mary was and observers knew, something big was happening. yep a higher intelligence spoke to her and her child was born different than other children, he could heal others, he could command the wind, he could raise the dead, hmmmm ? doesn't sound like someone from earth to me. his message- love your neighbor- as I have loved you. hang with the meek and humble, feed the hungry, heal the sick , dine with the lonely, and REBEL AGAINST THE KNOWN RELIGIOUS ATHORITY OF THE DAY. Jesus was a rebel, the only people he had trouble with was the religious folks, he rebuked them and spoke in shadows/parables to say without saying, the priest and scribes couldn't think for themselves they just re-gurgitated the program they were taught.

jesterking
10th August 2011, 06:26
IMHO considering the information concerning the similarities of christ and christianity to ancient egyptian (horus) and other pre-existing religion, I think he was charismatic human who was given the "savior" title which included the "born to a virgin" "walked on water' "Son or Sun of god" "visited at birth by three wise men" "died on a cross" and "after three days resurrected" attributes also given to previous deities. The first Zeitgiest film describes these similarities.

vibrations
10th August 2011, 06:37
What about this. To me, the people from the stars explained that Jesus was physically much more advanced than the people of his time, even Mary, his mother was different to be able to give a birth to such an advanced DNA being, but he was still human as we will be in a few thousand years. He was over 1,8m tall, with perfect physical appearance (then three people together had 32 teeth for example) and his mother was fecundated with biological laser, that's why all about immaculate fecundation, he was over the years in a constant telepathically connection with his biological father and in some special occasions over his life the Chris-tic spirit (very advanced energy being, one of the architects of the Universe) manifested through him, and this energy is which made such an impact over all this time. From the beginning of the experience it was clear that what was his life, will be understood only after about 2000 years of human development of the consciousness. And here we are. Believe it or not. I do believe.

Whiskey_Mystic
10th August 2011, 07:11
IMHO considering the information concerning the similarities of christ and christianity to ancient egyptian (horus) and other pre-existing religion, I think he was charismatic human who was given the "savior" title which included the "born to a virgin" "walked on water' "Son or Sun of god" "visited at birth by three wise men" "died on a cross" and "after three days resurrected" attributes also given to previous deities. The first Zeitgiest film describes these similarities.

Does this tell us that these stories are smply fantasies or does it illustrate for us the fractal nature of time, consciousness, and the "human" soul?

10th August 2011, 07:29
The first part of Zeitgeist is, to me, a bit bogus. It sounds great on the surface but you have to remember that people whose intention was to prove to the people that they were the savior - and its important to prove that if you want to influence hearts and minds - would also deliberately follow the rituals laid down from the past. So, as far as I am concerned, the fact that there are similarities in some cases (although Zeitgeist is often incorrect) does not prove or disprove anything.

10th August 2011, 07:35
I hear that "star visitor" is the politically correct term for our cosmic friends.

Taurean
10th August 2011, 07:51
The Three Wise Men thing is more typical of the Buddhist tradition of Lamas looking for the reincarnated Dalai Lama.

jesterking
10th August 2011, 07:59
Does this tell us that these stories are smply fantasies or does it illustrate for us the fractal nature of time, consciousness, and the "human" soul?

I guess thats for you to decide for yourself..although.. my first instinct is to say that it doesnt necessarily prove they are fantasy, but when compared to any thing i have seen during this lifetime they resemble fantasy more. What I do know is there are too many contradictions and interpretations to accept the bible as the word of god..it is the words of men with flaws and of some with agendas.

It sounds great on the surface but you have to remember that people whose intention was to prove to the people that they were the savior - and its important to prove that if you want to influence hearts and minds - would also deliberately follow the rituals laid down from the past.

So are you saying these people who wished to prove themselves as saviors re-used the same tricks because they worked before, and followed rituals laid down from the past because they were familiar?

To me this says nothing of ability, creativity, or going above and beyond to establish themselves as the absolute.

Sounds like a method used time and again to control while appearing to be the new great thing.

Amaze them with some tricks tell em youre the boss and watch em herd around and wait for you to tell em what to do..

but this says nothing of jesus being and alien which he could have...theres just too much conflicting information out there to know for sure..

RedeZra
10th August 2011, 08:58
Do any of you feel Jesus was an alien?

Jesus is just a valid Name for God or Supersoul ; )

God came as a Man-God known to us as Jesus for a specific purpose 2000 years ago in Israel

but God has come and intervened with humanity and human culture several times under different Names

God is the Supersoul and the Supreme Lord while we are individual souls

He is both His own Being and also within every hearts and atoms

who can understand it ?

jackovesk
10th August 2011, 09:50
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/180155915.gif

http://pictures.pichaus.com/4dc77f464878832516e4f2dc837eba0b24d76d20?AWSAccessKeyId=0K4RZZKHSB5N2XYJWF02&Expires=1313010000&Signature=OocugjIFtRfUPn5pQTNbd8w165c%3D

Tane Mahuta
10th August 2011, 10:03
I hear that "star visitor" is the politically correct term for our cosmic friends.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1705/jesusnq.jpg

"Ascended Masters"??...

Was Jesus an "Alien?"..(I too don't like the word)

Jesus can be anything you want him/her or it.....to be

TM

Starsha!....welcome to Avalon!

ulli
10th August 2011, 10:04
Jesus did mention another world, one where John the Baptist was the least.
Can't remember which chapter and verse, but that line always made me think he came from a specific place
where he and John the Baptist had hung out together...

ktlight
10th August 2011, 10:09
Hello everyone,

i am still somewhat new to this forum and new to a lot of the stuff i am finding here. I am reading and soaking up a huge amount of really valuable information, but i am still pretty green to it all. :o

I have always been a mystic in a sense, i have had the felt experience of many things, but not a lot of 'book knowledge' on what i have experienced so far. I feel like i have come to the right place to learn though.

Do any of you feel Jesus was an alien? My feeling has always been that, but i have not read much to support that theory, and am curious if any of you have discovered anything about this?

Sorry if this is an old topic, please feel free to send me to the right place if i am posting this in the wrong place also. :confused:

thank you
Starsha

This may well contribute to a knowing, if you read the PDF.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26184-Thiaoouba-Prophecy

starsha
10th August 2011, 14:54

As James Redfield (of the Celestine Prophecy) succinctly put: There is no such thing as coincidence.

You have found your way here. You will also find your answers here, amongst the many wonderful threads.

Yeah i have had my suspicions about that actually. :p Feel free to send me any links that may bring some more light to that area, i would be most grateful.

My feeling has been for a while that as soon as i think i really know something, then i start to limit it, so i like to keep it open too, and not get too locked down in one mental position. I am moving along with baby steps, learning and growing, but also keeping it a mystery too. If that makes sense.

starsha
10th August 2011, 15:02
a star appeared over the place where mary was and observers knew, something big was happening. yep a higher intelligence spoke to her and her child was born different than other children, he could heal others, he could command the wind, he could raise the dead, hmmmm ? doesn't sound like someone from earth to me. his message- love your neighbor- as I have loved you. hang with the meek and humble, feed the hungry, heal the sick , dine with the lonely, and REBEL AGAINST THE KNOWN RELIGIOUS ATHORITY OF THE DAY. Jesus was a rebel, the only people he had trouble with was the religious folks, he rebuked them and spoke in shadows/parables to say without saying, the priest and scribes couldn't think for themselves they just re-gurgitated the program they were taught.

ghostrider ... this really really resonates, especially his work to get people to think for themselves and not listen and follow the current laws of the time. Thanks for the very inspiring post. :-)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

What about this. To me, the people from the stars explained that Jesus was physically much more advanced than the people of his time, even Mary, his mother was different to be able to give a birth to such an advanced DNA being, but he was still human as we will be in a few thousand years. He was over 1,8m tall, with perfect physical appearance (then three people together had 32 teeth for example) and his mother was fecundated with biological laser, that's why all about immaculate fecundation, he was over the years in a constant telepathically connection with his biological father and in some special occasions over his life the Chris-tic spirit (very advanced energy being, one of the architects of the Universe) manifested through him, and this energy is which made such an impact over all this time. From the beginning of the experience it was clear that what was his life, will be understood only after about 2000 years of human development of the consciousness. And here we are. Believe it or not. I do believe.

yes, i do too. :-)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

God is the Supersoul and the Supreme Lord while we are individual souls

He is both His own Being and also within every hearts and atoms

who can understand it ? That makes perfect sense to me :-) Thank you.

Camilo
10th August 2011, 15:07
The Bible says that Jesus told his apostles " My Kindom is not from this World".......So, take it from there.

Jake
10th August 2011, 15:11

Exactly... That is what i was just about to say!! :) The excitement over the reality of ETs will fade when we begin to discover the reality of our own souls.

Star1111
10th August 2011, 15:14
I like to think he was an Ascended Master, who came on Earth to teach up about goodness, kindness and love.

conk
10th August 2011, 15:23
I read that Mary was impregnated by an Angel to help bring a higher conscious entity into human form on earth.There is a painting from hundreds of years ago. A UFO in the sky is sending a "laser beam" down, through a building, into a woman's abdomen. I'm sure lots of you have seen this painting. It may have even be shown on the Ancient Aliens TV show.

Fred Steeves
10th August 2011, 15:54
Funny starsha, you just reminded of a silly thing I used to like to do when working on big construction sites years ago. I secretly carried around a big magic marker or crayon in my tool belt, and when no one was looking I would write on a wall, floor, or ceiling: "Jesus Was An Alien". I'm just weird like that...

By the way, welcome to Avalon!!!

Cheers,
Fred

Nyce555
10th August 2011, 17:06
I think Jesus was a man who's story was blown way out of proportion and who's true message was mostly lost. I think he was just as human as the rest of us, but he had a spiritual connection with God/Great Spirit that no one else ever had. This is why he stood out sooooo much from ordinary men. I believe he was a healer, a spiritual leader and someone who was not afraid to challenge the system. He was trying to teach everyone else to get on his level spiritually so they could live a better life and create a better environment for their children and community. I don't necessarily believe in the Virgin Birth or some of the other dogma's of Christianity. But I don't think that makes him any less divine than he was. To me he is still the Divine son of God and someone who's teachings I will follow and try to incorporate into my life.

Fred Steeves
10th August 2011, 17:18
We should also bear in mind that, assuming he even existed, his name wasn't Jesus. And, if he had a last name, it CERTAINLY wasn't Christ.:)

Cheers,
Fred

Little Ishta
10th August 2011, 19:02
I often wondered that myself, Jesus being an Alien or a Star Being. It certainly does make you wonder. And I believe he was not of this Earth, just like his Father. Now that resonates with me ;)

Lifebringer
10th August 2011, 19:10
Jesus was The Heavenly Father's Son and from Heaven which is up there so maybe with the powers he was aware was given to him, he used some. Like water to wine.
All I know is this world had kept a steady divisive dialogue among all people's of the planet and held back vital information that our tax dollars paid for during expedition.

I wouldn't put it as 'alien' but more as a Stellar God.

Lifebringer
10th August 2011, 19:15
Until all the revelation of God is revealed, I simply don't know. I do know they would prefer to be called Stellars, as alien is the definition of something foreign and not a part of. I believe mankind's actions have made him an alien to the rest of the universe. NO other worlds bombing each other, so we shall see soon enough.
He's had to progress since his rising from the grave/ascension. I like the fact that on the same day he left, he said his Father's kingdom is not of this world. Maybe because man was so destructive and he figured My Father's teachings have not been taught, but only the governor and religious old relics, making a mint, while doing NOTHING for the poor. If they did, there wouldn't be so many. And what about the skilled company owners in their pews. They never told them to help their neighbor who is jobless?

Strange Earthly religion.

Lifebringer
10th August 2011, 19:25
I read that Jesus life among us, was to get to fully know us and show us that when we close our two eyes, the eye he mentions in Revelation opens to God and we will then get to know and hear in a oneness of good. I read the Urantia Book, which is another Holy text, found in pyramid in 1954. For more explaination, go to www.urantia.org and read it on line. It goes from the brackish waters of man's creation, throughout the "full" life and ascension of Michael/Jesus when he came to Earth. This move was to bring him closer to the Father, as it was his 7th planet of life created.

Enjoy the book, I found a lot of answers the King James "version" of only 15 years, that wasn't told while the KING was changing it against the Catholic Church.
It says Jesus came to bring all the prophet religions together in one true voice. You saw what they did to John the Baptist when he brazenly told the truth.
Martin Luther King, Mother Theresa, Ghandi, and others. The thing about it is most theologistic institutions KNOW the truth, but are told the people can't handle it, and are told not to tell it all because it may blow people's minds.

Lifebringer
10th August 2011, 19:34
You're going to find out that this world is where all the planetary beings came to live, when Mars was destroyed when Nibiru first passed through here. But we have it on higher authority, through intuition and contact, that this planet has other dimensions that can't be seen until we evolve from all the negatives, and racism. Other beings have different forms and racism wouldn't be accepted in Heaven. One place to check is Exodus or Numbers where Miriam Moses sister, shunned Moses black wife and was struck with leprosy. It's easy enough to check, but I really think the best explaination thus far is the Urantia, which is written by them and now has been revealed. In Revelation it tells of the books hidden. That's what made me search. No one is supposed to change the text, even a King.

Lifebringer
10th August 2011, 19:41
WE are all moving at our pace of understanding. Welcome and may God show you the way also and reveal. Pay attention to the links as some are through contact. The ones causing all the problems and secrets try their hardest to remove them or viralize them so they can't be viewed, but the rest of the world as well as America was told to tell the truth by the end of 2010. They have but America hasn't. The other countries are posting all military contact with other world beings, and America is still sitting on the secret because they have done some pretty rotten stuff to other beings.
Go to exopolitics.com, or disclosure.com or even look up on youtube the contact date of 10/14/08. All were told and the crop circles don't lie. They said they do not like "deceit."
People from all over the world are posting what they can film by video, cell phone camera and telescope. It's a lot to take in and at times you may tire, but continue the search for the truth as it will set you free and help you to understand the shinnanigans that have taken place throughout human history here.

RedeZra
10th August 2011, 20:15
Jesus did mention another world, one where John the Baptist was the least.
Can't remember which chapter and verse, but that line always made me think he came from a specific place
where he and John the Baptist had hung out together...

"I tell you the truth, of all who have ever lived, none is greater than John the Baptist. Yet even the least person in the Kingdom of Heaven is greater than he is!" - Matthew 11:11

Jesus is portrayed as the King of Heaven

a sublime beautiful place where worthy souls go and live

like there is no tomorrow or sorrow

free from the wheel of physical existence

souls who are soaked in love are in Heaven ; )

Fred Steeves
10th August 2011, 20:29
Well, looks like this thread has about run it's course.

Cheers,
Fred

Nanoo Nanoo
10th August 2011, 20:41
We have had many second, third , fourth comings of a Christ person in our time. Some have been killed off just as Jesus was. Alien ? we are all Aliens .. we are Aliens living on a planet because we are an alien to other aliens but with a connection of family regardless.

This time round we are to be in our own. Operate from the one place in our self. Forget leaders .. they do not work. We must lead our selves.

blah blah

N

starsha
10th August 2011, 21:11
Funny starsha, you just reminded of a silly thing I used to like to do when working on big construction sites years ago. I secretly carried around a big magic marker or crayon in my tool belt, and when no one was looking I would write on a wall, floor, or ceiling: "Jesus Was An Alien". I'm just weird like that...

That's hilarious Fred .. you know i think i saw that in a public washroom one time .... hmmmmm ;)

starsha
10th August 2011, 21:23
Thank you all for your insightful posts, it's great to be among you here. :cool:

I remember reading somewhere that Jesus came to raise the consciousness at that time to the level where humans would no longer be bound by the limitations of a human body.

What my feeling is, is that humans have been bound by physical limitations for a long time, yet the human form is capable of truly amazing things. Liberated beings, whether they are native to earth or elsewhere can (and probably often do) help humanity by showing us that the human experience doesn't have to be a limitation. Consciousness is free, and once we realize that ... we are also free to experience consciousness as a unified field and interconnected with everything, as well as an individual 'creator-divine-human' being.

I think Jesus came to liberate humanity, or at least to raise the consciousness at that time to a place where liberation could be possible ... maybe what it all comes down to, is if it is possible NOW. After meeting this group it sure does seem highly possible. ;)

Davidallany
10th August 2011, 21:35
Jimmanuel was a Demi god, if like the misinformed ancients, one believes that ETs are gods, his mom was Human and his papas were ET. His name was Jimmanuel. The character Jesus was invented by the Roman Empire. Jimmanuel was not the first nor is he the last.
Mg-tJX1R_sE HoOeGoQSGX4

jjjones
10th August 2011, 23:09
Starsha, We are all visitors passing through. Part of our schooling and many facets of growth. Life is a continual momentum of creating and learning. :) Namaste, Love and Peace throughout ALL that IS. jjj

WhiteFeather
10th August 2011, 23:36
Jesus had all the right stuff. He was able to connect all the dots and was a master ascended at what he did. He understood spirituality, metaphysics and all the energys on this plane. Pure talent of a human being he was. A Prodigal Son of The Divine Source.

WhiteFeather
10th August 2011, 23:43

Exactly... That is what i was just about to say!! :) The excitement over the reality of ETs will fade when we begin to discover the reality of our own souls.

As Alex Collier States "We Are considered royalty to the universe, We Have 22 different races of ET DNA".

RedeZra
10th August 2011, 23:48
it's just in the last 200 years or so that the historicity of Jesus has been dragged into doubt

it's hard to grasp the nature of Jesus as He is depicted in the Bible

casting out demons healing the sick raising the dead walking on water

we live in a very rational atmosphere now where such feats are impossible just because reason says so

the problem is that we live too much in the world which the senses present to us

and so we ignore and forget our soul which can do anything and more ; )

by sometimes turning some of our attention to the Supersoul we will get to know our souls

Davidallany
11th August 2011, 06:00
Does anyone know what Jimmanuel and Siddhartha did immediately after being born?

starsha
13th August 2011, 04:37
Jesus had all the right stuff. He was able to connect all the dots and was a master ascended at what he did. He understood spirituality, metaphysics and all the energys on this plane. Pure talent of a human being he was. A Prodigal Son of The Divine Source.

Yes he was for sure an evolved soul, i suppose ultimately his origins are not that important ... but the whole immaculate conception, bright lights in the sky at conception and birth strike me as a little suspicious :)

By the way white feather, i love the fractal image you are using there, fractals are the best. :)

What do you guys think about the resurrection, does anyone have info on that?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

the problem is that we live too much in the world which the senses present to us

and so we ignore and forget our soul which can do anything and more ; )

by sometimes turning some of our attention to the Supersoul we will get to know our souls

That is very true, what we are capable of, and what we are doing now is a very wide chasm. Though seems like that is shifting, time will tell i guess.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Starsha, We are all visitors passing through. Part of our schooling and many facets of growth. Life is a continual momentum of creating and learning. :) Namaste, Love and Peace throughout ALL that IS. jjj

I couldn't agree more about that jones ;)

TU94Afuy9AU