PDA

View Full Version : Bodhisattva Panden Dorje speech video

Hummingbird
18th March 2010, 15:43
I thought this might be of interest.. Gave me tears of grace and sent me to meditate Enjoy

Hummingbird
18th March 2010, 15:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG54_bRp2CY whoops forgot the link first time i have posted video I hope it works

kriya
18th March 2010, 18:21
Thanks for the link, it's a beautiful speech!

Does this guy still not eat anything?

Love,

Kriya

Hummingbird
19th March 2010, 04:07
Wikipedia had a lot of interesting Info on him, It said he has been filmed for 48 hours with now water or food, besides that He didnt move, was totally still for 48 hours. I use Holosync for mediation and it takes you deep and i still move and shift and i meditate only for an hour.. pretty impressive i believe he is a special spirit.. He is placed in a place in the world were they have some of the right ideas in in there spiritual practice, but have some things that i believe were infiltrated into the religion to darken its effects.. Like the mass animal executions done on the 100,000 thousands and it is now humane, They let young boys with no strength hack at cows and other animals until they are dead with all the little children watching darkening there outlook in life and the connection we have to this planet and the animals as Marcel stated in bill's new interview