PDA

View Full Version : Message from Last Night....

IndigoStar
10th August 2011, 11:44
Hi everyone,
Just like to share my experience with you all....

For the past few nights I haven't been sleeping well and have been having strange experiences (nothing new for me lol) like feeling as though I'm jumping through dimensions, not in my own body, waking in confusion, seeing strange lights in my room...anyway that's not the point of my post.

Last night I got a message. I think it was from an insectoid being but not 100% sure about that. The message was

"when the sun goes down there will be 3 days of darkness. During this time it is very important that we stay calm and don't panic."

So I just wanted to share that with you all. I'm not making any claims to know everything (or even anything), I don't even know if that will happen. It just stuck with me very vividly so thought I'd share because I can imagine if that did happen that the general public would be in a state of panic and chaos. We would be the anchor grounding and calming.

JohannaStarr
10th August 2011, 11:50
thanks for this :) - if it does I shall remember your words :D. Some consolation - I sleep poorly too (nothing new there either) but when I do sleep my dreams are manic. I wake up feeling like I've been fighting battles in another dimension! Lol.

Calz
10th August 2011, 11:54
According to native american indian legend that has happened before on at least one of the "end of the cycle" events.

Doubt any two "events" are exactly alike ... but your "message" seems like a confirmation of that.

IndigoStar
10th August 2011, 12:00
thanks for this :) - if it does I shall remember your words :D. Some consolation - I sleep poorly too (nothing new there either) but when I do sleep my dreams are manic. I wake up feeling like I've been fighting battles in another dimension! Lol.

You're welcome, just thought I'd share in case it does happen!
Yes you feel like that because you ARE fighting battles. I know because I do it too! And only recently I've realised that it's real! : )

TEEDA
10th August 2011, 12:13

Yes you feel like that because you ARE fighting battles. I know because I do it too! And only recently I've realised that it's real! : )

I read the same thing forums about people having similar dreams and the same message of three days of darkness, chaos and total destruction.
reffering probably to the pole shift of the Earth.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread551541/pg4

cheez_2806
10th August 2011, 12:27
Thanks for the info...if I recall right I saw the message in the video posted here not long ago it's called the quickening. It had a similar message or prophecy..http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?27275-Awakening-as-One-The-Quickening&goto=newpost.
Did u watch the video??
I'm in Melbourne and the weather reports seem to say that it's going to be raining for the rest of the month...I can't even see the sun these days :(

IndigoStar
10th August 2011, 12:33
Thanks for the info...if I recall right I saw the message in the video posted here not long ago it's called the quickening. It had a similar message or prophecy..http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?27275-Awakening-as-One-The-Quickening&goto=newpost.
Did u watch the video??
I'm in Melbourne and the weather reports seem to say that it's going to be raining for the rest of the month...I can't even see the sun these days :(

Thanks cheez...I haven't seen that! You don't know if it's available on youtube do you? I looked but couldn't find it. I can only download off youtube! Nice timing coz I was just looking for a good video to watch and as I'm writing I glanced at the clock and got 13:31 : )

Be happy about the rain..there's no such thing as 'bad' weather! We are conditioned to believe that. All perception comes from the mind! Watch the raindrops, splash in the puddles, give gratitude for the crops being watered : )
Just my personal take on weather! ; )

Taurean
10th August 2011, 12:43
Three days darkness forecast for first week of October.

http://youtu.be/L9qRdT1rFi0

Simone
10th August 2011, 13:30

Thank you IndigoStar for sharing your message!! :)

YES my sister and I talk about this all the time how we go to bed and wake up the next day feeling sore and drained, like we've been in a battle of some sort. We have been feeling like this on and off for years, but it's gotten more intense the past couple of years. Lately I have been advised to 'be still' during the day and conserve my energy because I need all the strength I can muster to do the work/battles at night.

I thought I'd add too, my higher self has given me a strong message that something amazing will be happening around 15th October 2011. Does ayone else resonnate with this?
I feel like something huge is going to happen around this time, although, I have heard the Mayan Calendars true end date is meant to be 28th October 2011.

Either way I'm VERY excited for what's to come!! :)

Simone xx

IndigoStar
10th August 2011, 13:41
YES my sister and I talk about this all the time how we go to bed and wake up the next day feeling sore and drained, like we've been in a battle of some sort. We have been feeling like this on and off for years, but it's gotten more intense the past couple of years. Lately I have been advised to 'be still' during the day and conserve my energy because I need all the strength I can muster to do the work/battles at night.

Yes it's getting more intense for me too - almost every night now! I'm soooo sleepy during the day!

I thought I'd add too, my higher self has given me a strong message that something amazing will be happening around 15th October 2011. Does ayone else resonnate with this?
I feel like something huge is going to happen around this time, although, I have heard the Mayan Calendars true end date is meant to be 28th October 2011.

I'm hearing from a lot of different people that something is going to happen between now and end of October. I can definitely feel the energy changing. It's so intense right now. To me it feels like we are on the brink of something big! Carl Calleman says that the end date of the calendar is this year (Sep or Oct I don't remember). His work is interesting if you aren't already familiar with it. I think that date could mark the 'conception' and from then to dec 21st 2012 is the pregnancy ending in the birth (of the new age). So maybe this energy we are feeling now is the lead up to conception, like the foreplay haha I can't believe I just related all these events to sex hahahaha but it just flowed out of me so I guess I won't delete it. It will be amusing for people to read at the least.

Either way I'm VERY excited for what's to come!! :)

Me too!!! Most excited about becoming part of the galactic family : )

Simone
10th August 2011, 14:02
Ha ha ha yes I know what you mean!! :)

Actually my partner can't sleep at night at the moment either, and this only happens when his consciousness is shifting up a notch. It's hard when you're going through the earthly motions but when you see the bigger picture it makes all the frustrating experiences we go through easier to cope with.

If you have any more dreams/messages I would love to hear them, thanks again for your thread!

Simone xx

the trojan
10th August 2011, 14:24
i read something in regard to the three days of darkness,sometime in the last month,cant remember where though.
I read as much as I could on dreams and interpretations from the age of about eleven until I stopped at about twenty five,
That is when I realised that my dreams were all related to thoughts ideas and input in this awake realm ,ahich I would then mull over in my sleeping state.
i have never found a dream interpretation book that is genuine,and after my research came to the conclusion that dream interpretation is mostly nonsense.
That is not to say that I dont have the most amazing dreams that are unexplainable and conversations with dead friends and family which are different from an 'ordinary' dream.

Could you have read about the three days of darkness at sometime over the past month,like I did?

IndigoStar
10th August 2011, 14:28
Ha ha ha yes I know what you mean!! :)

Actually my partner can't sleep at night at the moment either, and this only happens when his consciousness is shifting up a notch.

My husband can't sleep either - not because his consciousness is shifting, but because I wake him up with my night antics!

It's hard when you're going through the earthly motions but when you see the bigger picture it makes all the frustrating experiences we go through easier to cope with.

If you have any more dreams/messages I would love to hear them, thanks again for your thread!

Yeh it's like living between 2 worlds. I have 'strange' experiences almost daily but I usually just post the ones I consider most interesting for people! I will keep doing so : )

A lot of it is the regular stuff like seeing orbs, ufos etc

IndigoStar
10th August 2011, 14:37
i read something in regard to the three days of darkness,sometime in the last month,cant remember where though.
I read as much as I could on dreams and interpretations from the age of about eleven until I stopped at about twenty five,
That is when I realised that my dreams were all related to thoughts ideas and input in this awake realm ,ahich I would then mull over in my sleeping state.
i have never found a dream interpretation book that is genuine,and after my research came to the conclusion that dream interpretation is mostly nonsense.
That is not to say that I dont have the most amazing dreams that are unexplainable and conversations with dead friends and family which are different from an 'ordinary' dream.

Could you have read about the three days of darkness at sometime over the past month,like I did?

Yes I understand what you mean and I agree that this happens. However! .... I have 2 different experiences at night. 1 can be categorically descibed as regular dreams. The other is something quite different. I don't know exactly what a lot of it is. I suspect astral travel, quantum jumping, being in my 'other' bodies (at simultaneous times or leaving this body), being on space ships (physically and sometimes just astrally). For a long time I doubted and disregarded my experiences but now I can clearly differentiate between the two....or then again maybe I'm just crazy ; ) Anything's possible!

Yes it's possible I've read about the days of darkness and forgotten about it but it's stayed in my subconscious : ) But the message didn't come as a dream, it was one of those other things!!

I think that the dream realm is actually another world. I think dreams can be interpreted if the skill is learnt properly. It's interesting that the aborigonals say that this reality is an illusion and the dream reality is the real one. I don't think they are far off the mark with that!

JoshERTW
10th August 2011, 15:08
I think something big is on the horizon too, been feeling like that for months and the feeling certainly is not getting any less tangible, if anything its increasing with time. I seem to fluctuate between concern and excitement, but I don't think its going to be an ELE or anything... something else, a change.

cellardoor
10th August 2011, 18:29
Hi everyone,
Just like to share my experience with you all....

For the past few nights I haven't been sleeping well and have been having strange experiences (nothing new for me lol) like feeling as though I'm jumping through dimensions, not in my own body, waking in confusion, seeing strange lights in my room...anyway that's not the point of my post.

Last night I got a message. I think it was from an insectoid being but not 100% sure about that. The message was

"when the sun goes down there will be 3 days of darkness. During this time it is very important that we stay calm and don't panic."

So I just wanted to share that with you all. I'm not making any claims to know everything (or even anything), I don't even know if that will happen. It just stuck with me very vividly so thought I'd share because I can imagine if that did happen that the general public would be in a state of panic and chaos. We would be the anchor grounding and calming.

Not sure if your into channellings but here's some recent ones I'm sure you'll find interesting.
http://galacticchannelings.com/english/blossom18-07-11.html/http://galacticlauratyco.blogspot.com/

IndigoStar
11th August 2011, 09:04
Not sure if your into channellings but here's some recent ones I'm sure you'll find interesting.
http://galacticchannelings.com/english/blossom18-07-11.html/http://galacticlauratyco.blogspot.com/

Hi, I'm not that keen on channellings personally because I don't think they're always very accurate. I mean I think there are a lot of imposters 'out there' and not sure how reliable the information is. However, having said that, that message is very uplifiting and I enjoyed reading it. I hope it comes to pass as described! Thanks : )

cheez_2806
17th August 2011, 10:53
Did u watch the video??

Thanks cheez...I haven't seen that! You don't know if it's available on youtube do you? I looked but couldn't find it. I can only download off youtube! Nice timing coz I was just looking for a good video to watch and as I'm writing I glanced at the clock and got 13:31 : )

Be happy about the rain..there's no such thing as 'bad' weather! We are conditioned to believe that. All perception comes from the mind! Watch the raindrops, splash in the puddles, give gratitude for the crops being watered : )
Just my personal take on weather! ; )

LOL ofcorz :) I do love the raindrops~
For the video, I remember that the link in that thread has a video already embedded. Is it not working??
There is one on youtube I remember heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHHZkUiRP30

Cheers
Cheez~

KosmicKat
17th August 2011, 12:32
The end of October would tie in with the old Celtic lore, since that is around the time of Samhain, the time when the "veil between worlds" is at its thinnest!

the trojan
17th August 2011, 15:51
last night I had a wonderful dream.
I have variations of this dream every six months or so and have had them for about twenty or so years.
Its all to do with massive craft appearing in our skies and providing a lovely light show and demonstration of the crafts abilities and lots of lights and 'emotional blasts' of power.
Now if I wanted to ,I could decipher the why of my dream,i.e. what i was thinking,reading,discussing (or eating!)over the last few days and it would make complete sense to me,that my dream is related to that.
Also in these dreams,people I have known who are now dead,appear and we have lovely conversations and interaction.
This latest dream was very lucid and real.
I half expected to come on here and find numerous posts by others who experienced the same thing,but no.
When I first started having these dreams I had no knowledge of bluebeam or other predictions/evidence of disclosure.
I often have very lucid and realistic dreams,but this was one of the best .so far...

A funny thing happened in the dream ,one of the smaller craft crashed into a friends garage and was almost immediately lifted up and sent back into the skies by what appeared to be a military person.

pyrangello
7th September 2011, 00:46
well something is about, agendas are running out of time as the energy levels of awarness are transistioning. Tired yes at times, little harder focusing, but I know it's for a cause of the greater good and a higher self, it's just important to take time outs when confusion or doubts occur and stay centered as to everything is ok at this moment and it is ok to keep moving forward. thanks for the 3 days of darkness heads up, funny, I feel No negative vibes only calm on that topic, after all how does the news media spin that event if such it occurs, lol

All is ok here at team avalon where we help each other support one another to help support many more beyond the circle of guidance here.