PDA

View Full Version : YOUR ability to change the world

illuminate
7th June 2010, 18:56
After a wonderful conversation with my dear friend and favorite comedian, Kulapops,
I have been inspired to start this thread.

I have a three part message for anyone who may care to listen...
this is very important stuff folks, super secret - highly evolved - invaluable messages here...

Have I been greeted by God or aliens or some unknown force?
Maybe... but that's not where this info comes from = )
It simply comes from within, I AM the source.

Am I someone special??
You bet I AM... and so are YOU! This is actually part of the message.

Part one: CELEBRATE DIVERSITY

Instead of judging it.

With all the recent debates on this forum about the different belief systems, I would like to say, does a different belief really quantify a need for separation?

Wilhelm Reich coined the term "Emotional Plague" to describe persons whose belief system is so rigid that they ignore relevant factual data and become enraged if anyone challenges their belief.

The emotional plague syndrome occurs when people allow others to do their thinking for them.

Personally, I don't buy into any religion or movement, key word being: buy.
IMHO, the whole new age movement is, by and large, like most other religions; a multi-million dollar enterprise. To quote one such entrepreneur, Ron Hubbard: "If you want to get rich, you start a religion." For me, I see all religion as being man-made, and kudos to their efforts, but it's simply not my bag.

Now hold on, before you throw those stones, let me also say that this is NOT a judgment against those who choose to follow that or any other belief. I applaud anyone who seeks to have faith in themselves and I also applaud ANY religion or movement or alien affiliation for helping them to achieve that, no matter what belief system it may be.

But, the same 3 questions keep echoing in my mind...
Why can't we just celebrate our differences instead of defining each other by them?
Why does someone always have to be right?
What if we are ALL right?

In the same way that there are MANY different ways to say "Hello", there are also MANY different paths leading to self love and the realization of your own divinity. I care less about how you get there and more about seeing you arrive!

Just because I may not resonate with any of these belief systems, this doesn't mean it's not right for someone else. Really! I choose, rather, to celebrate diversity instead of judging it. To me, without diversity this world would be a VERY boring place = ) And I don't know about you, but I don't want to live in a world where everyone follows the beat of the same drum... sounds too NWO for me!

How about, instead of spending time trying to prove whose beliefs are right and whose are wrong, why not find something we can ALL agree on... like love!

In case you haven't noticed, we're in the eleventh hour here folks... just look around...
do we really want to keep wasting time debating who is right and who is wrong?
Do you really want the 13 ruling families of shape shifters, who receive their global planning strategies from a reptilian dragon like race who reside off planet, to keep calling all the shots?
It's time to take action folks!

I feel that humanity as a whole, is still so VERY primitive. We can send a rocket into space, create a human cell in a lab, even clone a living being... but yet we still, after millions of years, have no freaking clue how to treat each other with basic love and respect.

Respecting and loving each other unconditionally - that's my religion.

We are taught to believe that there is always a right and a wrong... well I don't believe in such things. All I believe in, and know to be true, is LOVE.

I don't care whose command center you belong to or what religion you endorse...
if we can't see beyond the color or someone's skin or who they want to have sex with or whether they are male or female, well then, IMO, we are failing miserably!!!! and NO amount of technology or religion or alien intervention can fix that.

Let's celebrate our differences and unite in love.
Treat others how YOU want to be treated. Golden!

Part Two: YOUR SECRET ABILITY

Each of us has a wonderful and powerful ability lying dormant in the depth of our souls...

The one ability, we ALL possess is ACCOUNT-ABILITY.

Everything keeps repeating - everything - and why is this? Obviously we are missing something, we are not seeing what is right in front of our faces... our SELF.

Until we, each and every one of us, can look in the mirror and accept ALL that we are, ALL that we have done, EVERY thought, EVERY action and learn to FORGIVE it and LOVE ourselves and each other...
we will NEVER be able to move forward.
Really, how could we?

Many are expecting spiritually advanced E.T's to be an uplifting force on our planet, but why should they? The Shemsu Hor restarted civilization for us after the global flood and ice age, some 6,800 years ago, yet humankind soon degenerated once more and followed the whims of the dragon.

I personally do not believe that any aliens are going to come and save us (really, why would they clean up OUR mess again when we still don't get it?) or that the "lucky" or "chosen" ones will just ascend one day to a better place... but this is just an opinion, my opinion, and guess what? If your opinion differs... it has NOTHING to do with the simple fact that I LOVE YOU.

Yep, I love YOU, each and every one of you... and no matter how much oil you spill, how many lies you tell, or wars you start; whether your black, white or purple; catholic of luciferian...
I still LOVE YOU!

I choose to look at every so called wrong turn as just another opportunity to practice forgiveness and for this, I thank you.

To me the only secret isn't really a secret at all, it's a simple thing called RESPONSIBILITY.
Taking responsibility for ourselves and our actions is what will get us up and out of this mess. There is nothing outside our self that can come and save the day! We are still looking OUTSIDE our self for the solution when we all know it is only within. YOU are the only one who can save yourself, YOU are the only one who make a difference in your life. WE ARE NOT VICTIMS!

We are taught to look outside ourself for everything. We are taught to place blame, to fear, to feel guilty... PLEASE! WE ARE NOT VICTIMS!

The time is NOW (it really always has been)
We all have forgotten WE have CHOICE.
It is our choice, and the only actual choice we have is simple:
LOVE or FEAR.

So choose as you may,
I can tell you right now, without a shadow of doubt, that even the most malevolent beings will always WANT love. and IMHO evil only exists due to lack of love in the first place.

Choose to be responsible and make choices you feel great about.

Part three: FORGIVE YOURSELF + LOVE YOURSELF... NOW!

This is my plea... for each of you to remember that every answer you seek is within,
that every solution you seek is within... and if you haven't got a clue where to start, then
start with love. Accept yourself, forgive yourself and love yourself... it really can only start with YOU.

Until YOU love yourself, how can you possibly love anyone else?

It doesn't matter "what" you have done or thought or felt... FORGIVE it.
Forgive the oil spill, forgive Israel, forgive the crazed gunmen, forgive 911, forgive the illuminati, forgive the governments, forgive your neighbor, your elected officials, your boss, your family, your enemies... yourself.

I apologize. Please forgive me. I forgive you. I forgive myself. I accept you. Thank you. I love you.

It has to start with YOU!

And guess what... once you do it, I guarantee someone else will follow.
Because you have given someone else permission. Like I am giving you.
Lead by doing, lead by example... this is really the only way to deliver any message.

I say this here, now, because I know a lot of you are looking for answers, looking for a way to stop the hate and violence, a way to co-create a better world... well, the only way is to do that is by being responsible, accountable, accepting, and forgiving... in love.

so please,
hold my hand
open your mind

be the best you can be

dare to dream

live life
give love
have compassion

stop violence

spread knowledge
question everything
share your wealth

think for yourself
make a positive impact on those around you
spend less time complaining

and more time finding your blessings

promote the greater good of mankind
lead by example
celebrate diversity
and
LOVE ONE ANOTHER RIGHT NOW = )

why not CHOOSE to do this

before your chance to choose is gone?

I AM gay, straight, crooked, black, white, brown, blue, left, right, spotted, short, tall, little, big, hot, cold, wet, dry, broken, whole, high, low, small, large, alien, familiar, inside and out.... and.... I L o v e Y o u !

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, It is the only thing that ever has.”
Margaret*Mead

“Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”
Johann Wolfgang von*Goethe

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.”
Unknown

“The best way to predict your future is to create it.”
Unknown

Celine
7th June 2010, 19:01
How inspiring!

thank you.

Together we awaken, Together we rise, Together we change

be well and know you are love

illuminate
7th June 2010, 19:02
How inspiring!

thank you.

Together we awaken, Together we rise, Together we change

be well and know you are love

thank YOU!

I love you Celine!

Wood
7th June 2010, 19:43
In case you haven't noticed, we're in the eleventh hour here folks... just look around...
do we really want to keep wasting time debating who is right and who is wrong?
Do you really want the 13 ruling families of shape shifters, who receive their global planning strategies from a reptilian dragon like race who reside off planet, to keep calling all the shots?
It's time to take action folks!

How comes those reptilians have ascended to 4D or whatever without loving so much other creatures? Or maybe they do what they do out of love towards us?

I agree with many of the things you have said: to love others, to forgive them, to treat others how you want to be treated, in essence to avoid living in fear. However, I think there is good and there is evil. I think it is a poor thing to ensalve others, to inflict suffering (even if the other is able to not feel it, it is the intention what is bad), to kill other living beings (again regardless their supposed immortality), to poison the nature, etc. I am ready to forgive but please, let's recognise that there is evil and let's remove all those negative beigns from our planet, or at least let's disempower them.

I think we debate what is right and what is wrong because we are being mind-controlled by wrong information and ideas at every level. If current world is so great, loving and fine, why change it?

No, thanks, I won't accept that anything we can possibly do is fine and right, and I think we humans have an inherent sense (coming from our higher selves I suspect) that some things are plainly wrong (torture, pedophilia, murder, etc), even if some people seems to forget it.

Celine
7th June 2010, 20:01
"plainly wrong"

nohing plain about it

Balance is so important.

There are teachers here are avalon, that talk of connecting to the shared existence ..every life form...every breath...

we share.

Sometimes..i stop, and i remember those teachers words...

i breath in...i sense life..all around me.

...i breath out...and i feel my essence, being shared with all...

Is this what they mean?

Can you feel us too?

love
celine

illuminate
7th June 2010, 20:01
[QUOTE=Wood;25097]How comes those reptilians have ascended to 4D or whatever without loving so much other creatures?

Doesn't that always seem to be the question...
how come the BAD guy has all the GOOD?

There is good and evil, but only in the game of duality...
can't have one without the other.

Forgiveness transcends evil. Love transcends evil.

I see many of my fellow brothers and sisters always able to point a finger at someone
else's wrong doing, but they are not able or wanting to look at themselves.

I believe having pure love in your heart, for yourself and for all others, while taking full
responsibility for yourself is the only way out of this so-called enslavement.

I say "so-called" because quite honestly,
I DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL.

I see this life, this existence, as only a game... a game of lessons, a game of physics...
actions equaling reactions.

For me, this is only a test = )

Much Love to you Wood!

greybeard
7th June 2010, 20:20
[QUOTE=Wood;25097]How comes those reptilians have ascended to 4D or whatever without loving so much other creatures?

Doesn't that always seem to be the question...
how come the BAD guy has all the GOOD?

There is good and evil, but only in the game of duality...
can't have one without the other.

Forgiveness transcends evil. Love transcends evil.

I see many of my fellow brothers and sisters always able to point a finger at someone
else's wrong doing, but they are not able or wanting to look at themselves.

I believe having pure love in your heart, for yourself and for all others, while taking full
responsibility for yourself is the only way out of this so-called enslavement.

I say "so-called" because quite honestly,
I DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL.

I see this life, this existence, as only a game... a game of lessons, a game of physics...
actions equaling reactions.

For me, this is only a test = )

Much Love to you Wood!

Yes Wood
there is truth in what you say --- we must never forget that life continues after this form dies.

Moment by moment we have opportunity to support life or otherwise.
Everything we think or do is recorded in the field of consciousness.
with every action we raise or lower or consciousness and therefore every one else's. (Collective)
There is no judgment day as when we leave this earth our spiritual vibration will takes us to a realm that is concordant with our personal energy field.
Celestial or lower astral-- we choose it by what we have become through our intention to be kind, forgiving and loving or otherwise.
No one escapes the consequences.
That simple.
Chris

Wood
7th June 2010, 21:06
I see this world, this reality, is based in each of us feeding on the energy of others. The plants feed on the sun and on the organic matter left by other beigns, and animals eat plants or other animals. In our society we have money that is a representation of energy of others, so we feed both on animals/plants and on the work of others (in particular people that store lots of money and contributes with little). We also feed on the ideas of others to construct our egos, that we think are our selves. All this feeding on others and not on our own inner energy is, IMO, the origin of evil in our reality. Energy is scarce, we have fear of not beign able to have enough energy to survive, we fight for energy, we steal energy from others, etc. I think, at least for me, ascension is about recognising how this way of living is wrong and how we support it with our actions, out of fear of death. Once we fully understand that, we might turn into ourselves, reconnect with our true/higher selves and thus be able to use our own energy and not the energy of others.

Regarding love, unity, free will, etc, I suspect there are many paths out there. I suspect there are evil ascended ones (i.e. illuminati). I have chosen a positive path (to help if possible, but at least to not cause harm), and that's what I am trying to follow. I have to say I resonate a lot with the latest interview with David Icke, and that I suspect that to believe there is no evilness might be dangerous. I am ready to accept we all come from the same source though.

Of course the scenario I understand you defend might be true: that we are here in a world of duality to learn to see that there is no duality, that we all are the same. Why do we humans have the deep sense, all over the world, that some actions are wrong, then? I do not think that sense comes from outside but from our true selves.

There are teachers here are avalon, that talk of connecting to the shared existence ..every life form...every breath...
Maybe that shared existence is shared by all humans, maybe it is shared by all beigns. If it is the former, it might be the deep sense of what is right and what is wrong :)

grannyfranny100
8th June 2010, 00:12
These heart felt statements are lovely ways to increase one's awakening. Nevertheless I am dismayed that this forum and others do not trade ideas of small actions that can make a difference in the political turmoil enveloping us. Why not move your mortgage from the banksters to local credit unions; share names of food sources that do not use GMO plant food sources, support politicians who are not part of mainstream government, encourage local water resources to be fluoride free, et al. These small actions when multiplied are meaningful. They represent higher intentions and add to our abilities to change the world.

Wood
8th June 2010, 13:49
These heart felt statements are lovely ways to increase one's awakening. Nevertheless I am dismayed that this forum and others do not trade ideas of small actions that can make a difference in the political turmoil enveloping us. Why not move your mortgage from the banksters to local credit unions; share names of food sources that do not use GMO plant food sources, support politicians who are not part of mainstream government, encourage local water resources to be fluoride free, et al. These small actions when multiplied are meaningful. They represent higher intentions and add to our abilities to change the world.

I believe/think/know that the most important thing we can do at this moment to help the world (and ourselves) is to increase our consciousness/awareness through meditation, to become free, and to spread the word about it. Some small actions might help but they belong to the current flawed system and I believe that, even though they might initially be positive, they would soon degenerate. For example, to move our money and mortgages to the local credit unions means that banksters would be weaker but that these local credit unions would grow in strength and would be the seed of the banksters of tomorrow.

illuminate
8th June 2010, 14:07
These small actions when multiplied are meaningful. They represent higher intentions and add to our abilities to change the world.

this is exactly my point...

THX Grannyfranny100 for bringing this up, what you said, is what I hear ALL THE TIME
when I talk about love saving the world.

Most people say... oh you're just a hippie, you need more than love, you need to do this
and to do that. Well, I have done all those things... and trust me, I really do live and lead
by example. But, what I see everyday and everywhere, is that that unless we can get the
basics down:

love yourself
love others
forgiveness
equality
responsibility

then NOTHING else matters, nothing else works,
nothing.

Most people just don't want to look in the mirror and take any responsibility for where
we are today. Well, even if you're not one of the so-called "bad" guys, you still played
a part, we all did. Our world will never be able to change if we keep pointing our fingers
at everyone else.

Nevertheless I am dismayed that this forum and others do not trade ideas of small actions that can make a difference in the political turmoil enveloping us.

In case you're unaware there is an INVALUABLE resource over at Avalon 1

http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php

you should check it out if you haven't already.
it is an extensive library of everything and more that you are talking about.

Much Love to you Grannyfranny101!

truthseekerdan
8th June 2010, 14:30
Thank you Illuminate for starting this thread. :)
I believe that in order to change the world, each one of us should start
the process of healing ourselves from within first. Just like this beloved
artist's song describes... in this case a video is worth a thousand words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WJrtms8EoQ

Enjoy! :wub:

Dan

Majorion
8th June 2010, 14:38
This is great stuff, it goes a lot like an Icke book, repeated emphasis on love, and combined with a bit of conspiracy theory to give it that extra pizazz! :)

illuminate
8th June 2010, 14:47
Thank you both... and yes no matter what anyone may think of Michael Jackson...
he had SO MUCH love in his heart!!! Perfect song!

You may already know this, but it can never be heard enough...

I Love You Dan
I Love You Maj
I Love You Greybeard
I Love You Wood
I Love You Grannyfranny
I Love You All

xo

greybeard
8th June 2010, 14:54
Thank you both... and yes no matter what anyone may think of Michael Jackson...
he had SO MUCH love in his heart!!! Perfect song!

You may already know this, but it can never be heard enough...

I Love You Dan
I Love You Maj
I Love You Greybeard
I Love You Wood
I Love You Grannyfranny
I Love You All

xo

Me too.
Love all serve all.

Love and respect to you illuminate.
Chris

RedeZra
8th June 2010, 15:37
I am a human I am a man

I am a father a son and I am a friend

I am a teacher a student and I am a seeker

I am a muslim a christian a hindu and I am a buddhist

I am so many and so much more

still I am the same

I am

Peace of Mind
8th June 2010, 16:33
:whoo: thanks illuminate

:clap2::yes2:

Peace

Shane_Original
10th June 2010, 04:36
~There is no you, and there is no me, different parts of a whole, one and the same
and if there is no you, there is probably no "them", no reason to fear or separate at all
different parts of a whole.. all the same. ~

I love you Lady...

I love everyone here in this thread, on this forum, on any forum, and even if they don't have a computer. ;)

BE LOVE (or water? oops wrong time-hehe)

Shaynard

truthseekerdan
10th June 2010, 04:51
Think you can change the world? Then read the following quote:

"It is non-violence only when we love those that hate us.
I know how difficult it is to follow this grand law of love, but are not all great and good things difficult to do?
Love of the hater is the most difficult of all. But by the grace of God even this most difficult thing becomes easy to accomplish if we want to."

~ Mohandas K. Gandhi

:love: ~ Dan

illuminate
10th June 2010, 13:09
I was reminded yesterday, by a very wise soul,
not to be angry about this oil catastrophe (which I was - very much so)
they simply said:

BE LOVE... do not use it as a weapon.

I love each and everyone of you, including everyone involved in this oil mess,
and I forgive you.

Celine
10th June 2010, 14:42
It is sad..but..

Catastrophies are a great motivator for change...in our society.

illuminate
10th June 2010, 15:13
"Seek not to change the world, but choose to change your mind about the world"

"Forgiveness is the miracle that can change the timeline."

greybeard
10th June 2010, 18:03
"Seek not to change the world, but choose to change your mind about the world"

"Forgiveness is the miracle that can change the timeline."

That is so profound Illuminate.
Thank you
Chris

illuminate
15th June 2010, 15:23
Hello and Great Day...

As many of you know (who know me) I believe taking responsibility is always the answer.
Our president, Obama, will be addressing the nation tonight to discuss this oil crisis...
I would like to ask each of you to send him thoughts, pray, hope, whatever you want or can do,
that he takes this very valuable opportunity to be honest and take responsibility!!!

As a leader of many, people look to him for guidance, to set the example, and follow his lead.

I STRONGLY believe that if something isn't done about this oil crisis, we are certainly headed for war.
This is just my feeling / opinion, but it's strong enough for me to make this plea.
I feel, that the way to avert war is if enough people wake up / take notice / stop living in f-ing denial,
then maybe we can stop this domino effect of matters getting worse.

This oil crisis is a wake up call, a massive warning...
and I'm not saying to put all your bets on Obama, but being a leader, he has the opportunity to make
a HUGE difference.

I believe in the power or intent / thoughts / prayer...
so my plea is that each of you send him the message to do the right thing, maybe even email him as well.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact

If he continues with a stance of denial (as a leader) than how can his followers be expected to do anything
but the same?

Thanks for your time!
I really do believe that together WE CAN DO ANYTHING.
I love YOU!

:flypig:

blackatiam
15th June 2010, 18:11
Thank you, Illuminate. We have the power to change what we experience. Do not think we cannot change this circumstance. We are change, we are light . . . collectively!

illuminate
15th June 2010, 18:17
EXACTLY! and Thank YOU!

Every thought, every action, every deed, no matter how small produces CHANGE!

greybeard
15th June 2010, 18:29
EXACTLY! and Thank YOU!

Every thought, every action, every deed, no matter how small produces CHANGE!

Youve got it sunshine.
Thats it.
Love Chris

lindabaker
15th June 2010, 18:43
I will send positive thoughts and intention to our President. I want the truth, and I want it now. National security and fear of chaos should not prevent the people of the world from knowing fully the true status of our situation. Only when we know where we are, choice point, do we have the power to make the next choice be the best one! Either lead, follow, or get out of the way!

morguana
15th June 2010, 18:44
what a beautifull thread Illuminate, have enjoyed reading it very much, and thank you to all whom have participated. it is time to start joining up and getting to work as it were, directing the love inside to mix with the love out there.
being the change, living it and leading by example is how this can be achieved. if all joined energy and became an act of conciousness then the world will be joyfull for all. this is how i see acension, the way of becomeing a
buddha (enlightened being) in ones own right. knowing ones true self is what is needed for true change in this realm........samasati
love and blessings
m x

greybeard
15th June 2010, 19:22
Fear breeds fear.
We need to get off it.
Not fight it, get off it.
Stop promoting it.
If not NOW when?
Honestly it is all energy and attractor fields.
Put out all that is life supporting, all that is good, all that is healthy, and guess what comes back?
The same energy that we put out comes back.
That is what an attractor field is.
Its ok to be aware of a situation then become solution conscious.
The same low energy (negativity) that creates the situation will not relieve us of it.
Fear, anger, attack, fight, blaming, all low energies create more of the same.
Love works, compassion works, that raises energy, get the job done, its effective.
No blaming, no judgment.
Yes not condoning, using discernment. taking responsibility for what we can do.
We get our life right then the rest falls into place.

Mahatma Gandhi said
"Be the change you want me to see".

Thanks for a great thread my friend.
Love Chris

illuminate
15th June 2010, 19:38
From one of my favorite heroes:

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate -- violence multiplies violence -- and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction....The chain reaction of evil--hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars--must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation.
Martin Luther King, Jr., Strength To Love, 1963.

We must combine the toughness of the serpent and the softness of the dove, a tough mind and a tender heart.
Martin Luther King, Jr., Strength to Love, 1963.

Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice. Justice at its best is love correcting everything that stands against love.
Martin Luther King, Jr., Where Do We Go from Here: Chaos or Community?, 1967.

xbusymom
28th July 2010, 04:57
what if...

the world (police state, TPTB, etc.) is getting worse...

BECAUSE

we are getting better??

(just thinking about how this 3D reality is always in balance... good/bad, yin/yang... )

so if the good is increasing its power, there is no other choice than to have the bad increase to the same level... and just like the two sides of the coin... you only get to see one side at a time... but you have the choice to flip it over any time you want

and since each of us gets to experience life as we percieve it, we get to set our focus (and tweak it) on whatever we want

and the question is... where is your focus?

Luke
28th July 2010, 06:52
(..)
so if the good is increasing its power, there is no other choice than to have the bad increase to the same level... and just like the two sides of the coin... you only get to see one side at a time... but you have the choice to flip it over any time you want
(...)

I'd rather model it like that : you're presented with left/right choice; both are parts of the same game, whatever the choice it just kicks the can further.
Only when you'll understand nature of the game, you would be able to choose up and beyond, the real gamechanger.

Even on most base level, things that define our lives like laws, nations, borders, money, corporations, clubs are just symbols, mental constructs that can only exist as long as we believe in them. (though, this goes much beyond that)
Changing your beliefs DO change the world around you.

Focus without knowing where and why is just wasted energy. Try Ai-ki-do :)

Wookie
28th July 2010, 09:10
Thank you Illuminate for the OP.

I will hold your hand
with an open mind

and be the best I can be

I will always dream

live life
give love
 and have compassion

stop violence

spread knowledge
question everything
share my wealth

think for myself
make a positive impact on those around me
spend less time complaining

and more time finding my blessings

promote the greater good of mankind
lead by example
celebrate diversity
and
LOVE ONE ANOTHER RIGHT NOW = )

Again thank you for your post although i can not follow you I will take the lessons i have learnt from you make them my own and go forth spreading love and wisdom as much as I am able.

Peaceful Journeys. Wookie

John Parslow
28th July 2010, 09:53
Hello Illuminate

That was brilliantly inspiring and an emotional read, you are LOVE personified ...

Thank you for opening my eyes. Love and peace. JP

xbusymom
28th July 2010, 19:01
I'd rather model it like that : you're presented with left/right choice; both are parts of the same game, whatever the choice it just kicks the can further.
Only when you'll understand nature of the game, you would be able to choose up and beyond, the real gamechanger.

Even on most base level, things that define our lives like laws, nations, borders, money, corporations, clubs are just symbols, mental constructs that can only exist as long as we believe in them. (though, this goes much beyond that)
Changing your beliefs DO change the world around you.

Focus without knowing where and why is just wasted energy. Try Ai-ki-do :)

havent tried Ai-ki-do but I have practiced (for several years now) holding off determining the 'good/bad' judgment of a situation, because I have found that many events that look 'bad' are really blessings in disguise and it becomes a good event when view from hindsight...

or maybe i have just gotten good at making lemon-aid out of my lemons...

NeoEmc2
28th July 2010, 20:36
Nice thread Illuminate, kudos to you! Have you been reading the Law of One?

Many of the things you say are very similar which is quite awesome :)

The law of one teaches the reader that in order to change the world the reader needs to BE the change they want to see in the world.

You want to be treated kindly and with respect? Treat others kindly and with respect. You want people to be forgiving? Then you need to be forgiving and it starts with yourself. Forgiving yourself is one of the most profound healing experience one can undertake. Think of all the things you have been hard on yourself for and forgive. Think of all the wrong doings people have done to you and forgive. Think of all the wrong doings you have done to others and forgive yourself. Remember that ex boyfriend/girlfriend who hurt you beyond repair? Forgive them. Remember all the mean things they told you? Let it go and forgive them.

There is only one of us here. Doing harm to others is just like doing harm to yourself. Therefore being loving to every single being seems like the better path to follow in order to see a positive change in this world of duality.

illuminate
29th July 2010, 00:38
Thanks to all who have posted on this thread today... there's a lot of love in this thread...
VERY COOL :love:

Have you been reading the Law of One?
Many of the things you say are very similar which is quite awesome :) ....snip.... The law of one teaches the reader that in order to change the world the reader needs to BE the change they want to see in the world.

No actually I have not, but I have always intended to read it! It's on my VERY long 'must read' list.
I bet my reaction will be similar to the 'Course in Miracles'... I can open that book anywhere and point my finger,
read it and say... OF COURSE! It just makes sense to me. This is what I would expect from the 'Law of One' as well.
Thanks for pointing this out!

With Love!
:love:

xbusymom
29th July 2010, 01:15
You want to be treated kindly and with respect? Treat others kindly and with respect. You want people to be forgiving? Then you need to be forgiving and it starts with yourself. Forgiving yourself is one of the most profound healing experience one can undertake. Think of all the things you have been hard on yourself for and forgive. Think of all the wrong doings people have done to you and forgive. Think of all the wrong doings you have done to others and forgive yourself. Remember that ex boyfriend/girlfriend who hurt you beyond repair? Forgive them. Remember all the mean things they told you? Let it go and forgive them.

There is only one of us here. Doing harm to others is just like doing harm to yourself.

very true, I have not read the law of one, but I have gone thru the Course of Miracles...

for anyone who still gets confused about why... just a couple of quick things (from personal experience...)
what if you HAVE been respectful, kind, patient, loving, etc... and everyone you interact with still does NOT recipricate?
what if you HAVE been forgiving but you find yourself still hurting from the experience?

I have to tell you ... DO it Anyway!!

because it is ultimately about you and healing yourself, its not about how they act...

do not allow others to push your buttons and make you act just like them
do not allow others to keep pushing your buttons and hurting you long after the incident

this is about loving yourself enough to accept your weaknesses and strengths AS THEY ARE and going forward to create 'obstacle-removal-plans' and healthy boundaries,
this is about forgiving yourself of your mistakes, learning from them and rejoicing in the lesson completion

it has nothing at all to do with THEM, it is about healing yourself, when you heal yourself you can then come from a position of self-power, then THAT shows others that it can be done...

each one of us in only responsible TO and FOR ourselves, because you are the only person in control of your thoughts and actions