PDA

View Full Version : Media Blackout + Arrests taking place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview + wake up

VERITAS
8th June 2010, 14:39
Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

This is an interview conducted by Mel from The Veritas Show with James Fox. James is on the ground in Grand Isle, Louisiana. If after listening to this you don't see something terribly wrong, nothing else will convince you:

http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/2010/06jun/jamesfox2010.mp3

or here:

http://www.veritasshow.com/veritasplayer.html

Spread it like wildfire!

Cheers,

Mel

illuminate
8th June 2010, 14:53
THANK YOU Mel

Peace of Mind
8th June 2010, 15:29
Why are people accepting this? If people allow themselves to be locked up for taking pictures/filming than they get what they deserve. People have to start taking a stand, stop being cowards. Show these corporations/governments that they don’t rule the world. Are people so scared that they are willing to live on their knees? If this is how the human race is willing to act, than I must be an alien.

Thanks for your commitment Veritas, keep us posted.

I will find a way get more involved…even if I have to go down there myself to stir up some chaos. There’s no way I can sit back and watch this get silenced…like so many other things. If I die in the process I know I will be at peace with myself knowing I did something. Death may be better than living with the walking dead. I refuse to live amongst cowards and whiners anymore. I refuse to live in a world where people are afraid to die and fight for their right to live a decent and respectable life. Too many people are in denial, Too many people sitting back with their “everything is good attitudes” doing nothing but wasting theirs and everyone else’s time by spreading their own propaganda.

The issues and resolutions are clear, but people just rather weasel their way out of responsibility. This is nothing new, humans have always been like this for eons. Anytime something hugh like this that is in great need of our collective attention, we love looking for others to do something or look for others to ease our minds into accepting it, that’s the sign of weakness. We are not weak and we need to stop thinking we are. I have family and friends who deserve a lot better than this, I guess others don’t. Or maybe they think they will be safe locked up in their homes…pssst, the world is my home.

Enough is enough. These handful of evil doers in the world need to go, one way or another. Sitting around talking about it has never done anything but let things get worse. And deep down we all know this.

Thanks for the inspiration Veritas…

Peace

conk
8th June 2010, 15:40
But this administration is all about full and open. No secrets. Isn't that what O said?

This will undoubtedly turn out to be monstrously bad for all of us.

Peace of Mind
8th June 2010, 16:00
It will only turn out bad if we allow it. Fear is driving society. Most of us forgot or never knew what life was all about. We are here to experience greatness; you can live a whole life time in a single moment and be satisfied. Life is really about leaving behind a legacy, learning how to die in honor. Not dieing in vain and its definately not about watching our existence become the shame of the universe…

Peace

Bill Ryan
8th June 2010, 16:03

Spread it like wildfire!

Done:

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/whats_new.html

Very good job, Mel... please keep us closely informed.

JoshERTW
8th June 2010, 16:04
This is a great interview, will spread it far and wide.

tone3jaguar
8th June 2010, 16:05
Why are people accepting this? If people allow themselves to be locked up for taking pictures/filming than they get what they deserve. People have to start taking a stand, stop being cowards. Show these corporations/governments that they don’t rule the world. Are people so scared that they are willing to live on their knees? If this is how the human race is willing to act, than I must be an alien.

If I was staring down the barrel of a gun and all I was holding was a camera, I would probably allow myself to be locked up.

bluestflame
8th June 2010, 16:26
needs a live camera feed covert or not

Peace of Mind
8th June 2010, 16:26
That’s cool, but don’t go quietly, Tone3jaguar.
Make sure the world hears and sees the injustice being brought on to you. The gun is pointed in your face because they know you will be scared and comply. We must remove that stigma; remove the unwillingness to do what’s right when the opportunity arises. Be brave in the face of death. Not only is it inevitable, fate can never be cheated. I’ve been shot before, and bullets do not tickle, but I’m not afraid of guns or their users. My only fear is leaving this world behind to love ones that are still struggling to be free.

Peace

Fredkc
8th June 2010, 16:39
ut this administration is all about full and open. No secrets. Isn't that what O said?

Conk... you really ARE funny. ;)

Wow! 6 posts here just while I was listening to the interview (including Fearless Leader ;)).

writing longer post now so I'll be back.

Fred

tone3jaguar
8th June 2010, 16:55
Thats Cool Peace of Mind. Just keep in mind that you are more useful to the world alive than you are dead.

This is not the first time in recent past that there has been a media black out of sorts associated with this region of the U.S. Everyone remembers Katrina right? Remember how all they would report on was what was happening in New Orleans? Well, my uncle had a house in a coastal city in Mississippi called Pascagoula. He had many rental properties that where the source of his retirement income there. What we never heard from the media, alternative and mainstream, was what happened after the hurricane to all of the people who where slammed in coastal Mississippi.

The government made a law that if the cost to rebuild or repair your house was more than 50% of the estimated value of the entire property that they where prohibited from rebuilding. So here you had a few hundred thousand houses that where gutted by a 20 foot or less storm surge that went 5 miles inland. The people who lived there where told that it was against the law for them to use the insurance money that they where due, or even their own money to fix their house. Moreover, if they where not allowed to rebuild and they wanted to at least sell the land, they where only allowed to sell it to the government. Essentially by dong this the government was able to significantly lower the population density of the current effected coast line, and also probably the future effected coast line.

The media never reported on how people where basically having their properties stolen from them by the government did they? Makes you wonder how far in advance they knew that this oil spill was going to happen doesn't it? I wonder if this spill was not caused by the actual drilling, but by a controlled demolition of the limestone layer of the Earth that contained the oil. They have the technology to do this, we all know that. Why else would there be plumes of oil separated by miles of sea bed from one drill site? My take is that the official story that this was caused by the drilling alone is total bull ****.

This on top of the reports from people that where in New Orleans after the Hurricane had passed and before the water started coming in. Those reports that came from multiple citizens of the city where that they heard explosions from the direction of the dike breaches just before the water started filling the city. Once again by doing this they where effectively reducing the population density of another future effected area. How much you want to bet that the next move is to steer another hurricane right through the oil slick and push it all up on land with another storm surge?

Operator
8th June 2010, 17:10
Well as long as they send CNN camera's to accompany tanks while invading Iraq people will believe they know everything going on at the other end of the planet at any minute of the day.

They are very OPEN to let you see what they want you to see ...

The next trick in their magicians handbook is to wave the left hand while hiding something else with the right one ... that can even be more scary.

Fredkc
8th June 2010, 17:14
Ok, I just listened to 7.9.5 @ Veritas. couple things come to mind...

"Swarming with Chevron helicopters"
mentioned twice.
Why Chevron me wonders?
I mean, they certainly aren't going to "help BP" with this much infrastructure for free, I don't think. So
Why are they there?
At whose request?
Who is paying the bill?

"Arresting people with cameras. arresting people who talk to people with cameras..."
"Can't take pictures."
Now I have heard a bit about this on CNN. though very little. I can recall once hearing the question, "Under whose authority?" and even "Who is working for who? Is Bp running the govt, or is Govt running BP in all this?"

But the question went nowhere. Just rhetorical, since it was never asked of either BP or a government person "claiming to be" in authority.

And as long as I am on this topic... exactly what is US Coast Guard Admiral Thad Allen's status? I thought he retired, right? Then why/how is he still in charge? If he did retire, why is he still in uniform? etc, etc. (possibly just for the cameras?)

being blocked from approaching the coastline
Since this last "fake capping" I see very little footage on camera from the coastline, myself. Now granted I am NOT a TV news junkie! Ok, I am a recovering Junkie, as I gave it up about 10 years ago.

But I did notice that one of CNN's most vocal reporters in all of this, has now become officially "embedded" with Adm. Allen. How perfect! This is what's known as the "Gripping Hand" technique.

Gripping Hand: How do acknowledged enemies come to grips when they both know they cant afford a conflict? Each places themselves in the hands of the other, in a manner they both know is potentially more harmful than either one would possibly risk. Each can then operate successfully within limits with little fear because both can look at the other and say, "Now I got you, you S.O.B.!"
So now, CNN gets to report what they're told, and make it look like that is both authoritative AND "All the news" because they're right at the source. Source now has the comfort of knowing nothing will be reported without they're having a first look at it.

air space shut down ?
I'm sure, if pressed, they'll respond that it is to "help BP".

Finally, this one is sorta off-topic, but not really. It seems that n'ary a week goes by where I don't read some place or another about some place in the US being flooded with UN troops, vehicles, what have you. So, since you said something about actually seeing:

jacksonville AFB one runway has UN vehicles...
Could you, would you PLEASE post a screen shot ? Thanks in advance.

Fred

tone3jaguar
8th June 2010, 17:14
The next trick in their magicians handbook is to wave the left hand while hiding something else with the right one ... that can even be more scary.

That is probably what this whole ordeal is. Makes you wonder what they are up to else where doesn't it?

illuminate
8th June 2010, 17:45
Good detective work Fred!!!

This one is very hard for me,
it hits me below the belt and really breaks my heart.
I still have many tears from Katrina...

The entire gulf coast has been my home,
I grew up in Texas, lived in New Orleans and on the west coast of Florida for many years...
Swimming in the gulf, fishing, boating, beaching...
very fond memories of swimming with dolphins and manatees...
this is truly hurting me.

Spoke to friends in Florida last night who said they have not seen ONE dolphin or manatee
in over a month, not one... they too are hurting.

My thoughts and prayers of LOVE go out to everyone involved in this.

I pray and hope everyday that we will ALL come together in mutual support
and see that everyone’s injustice is our injustice:
to drop the fake divisions of race, religion and sex
and connect to every other LOVING being on the planet!

I pray that we all have the courage to STAND UP for what we believe in...
I know hard it must be for the people in L.A. (the locals that James Fox speaks of)
Can you imagine the fear they are feeling, people getting arrested...
we can all say, sure I'd stand up strong, but it's not always so easy for some who may
feel outnumbered, or outsmarted,
so my thoughts go out to them.

(THANK YOU JAMES FOX)

I say, hey, if you're in the area, strong and have the means, then GO,
take your cameras, take as many people with you as you can, protest, raise hell, make noise,
bring as much attention to this as you can.

Sometimes it only takes the strength of one to inspire many others to follow.
United we stand.
Together WE can do ANYTHING.
Love to you all.

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, It is the only thing that ever has.”
Margaret Mead

Fredkc
8th June 2010, 17:58
Can you imagine the fear they are feeling, people getting arrested...
we can all say, sure I'd stand up strong, but it's not always so easy for some who may
feel outnumbered, or outsmarted,
Such is the eternal problem in this type of thing. You can "stand united", and it's sound policy, but they always come for you one at a time.

Re "detective work";
Thanks, but all I did was listen and take notes, so I could ask questions, and maybe point out some things to follow up on. ;)
Fred

Northern Boy
8th June 2010, 18:29
Not here to spread fear either but they have been preparing for something like this for some time . Home ownership in this area is now a danger once a hurricane blows in and the oil gets picked up it will get blown inland and cause billions in damage most likely forcing large evacuations and the possibility of returning to these homes will be put in question . And to make matters worse all food that gets effected by this oil that gets in will be deemed inedible. Its all by design Barry is such a trustworthy fellow from the get go Its like everyone involved has been dragging there ass in response to this . They have been very slow to respond like oh we will fix it tomorrow ....... But tomorrow never comes , Like the old saying goes you can put lipstick on a pig ........... but in the end its still a pig

Richard
8th June 2010, 18:58
A 2nd Spill/leak could be what they are hiding...

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/afp/20100608/capt.photo_1276015480650-1-0.jpg
A Coast Guard boat passes as workers put oil containment
booms in the water on June 7, in Pensacola, Florida.

NEW ORLEANS (AFP) - US authorities will investigate reports that another oil spill is sullying Gulf of Mexico waters not far from the site of the BP disaster, the top official overseeing the cleanup and containment effort said Tuesday.
The Press Register newspaper based in the Gulf city of Mobile, Alabama, was one of several US news outlets reporting that a second spill had occurred at the Ocean Saratoga rig operated by the Diamond Offshore drilling company.
Asked about the spill, Coast Guard Admiral Thad Allen told a press conference here: "We're going to get detailed information and we'll release a statement later on it.
The Press Register reported that a crew boat was seen spraying dispersant on a slick emanating from the drilling rig, which operates in deep water about 12 miles (19 kilometers) off the tip of Louisiana.
The newspaper said it had obtained a federal document showing that the leak, which it said has generated a 10 mile (16 kilometer) long oil slick, has been ongoing since April 30.
Media reports Tuesday said shares of the Houston, Texas-based Diamond were down sharply amid news reports of the leak.

Fredkc
8th June 2010, 19:06
Thanks, Rich;

The Press Register newspaper based in the Gulf city of Mobile, Alabama, was one of several US news outlets reporting that a second spill had occurred at the Ocean Saratoga rig operated by the Diamond Offshore drilling company.
I wonder, since I don't see it in the story. Could they be operating this rig for Chevron ?

Could that be the reason for so many Chevron helicopters, etc?

Sorry. maybe not. but.. it is owned by Diamond Offshore Drilling.

Link for story (http://green.yahoo.com/news/afp/20100608/sc_afp/usoilpollutionenvironmentdiamond.html) Rich posted.

Samarkis
8th June 2010, 19:28
Dear Mel..........

Thx for this report.....

I would just like to request that you bring up the issue of needing to Expropriate (freeze) BP funds as a foreign company doing damage on American soil....the funds could then be used by USA corp of engineers to SEAL the oil leaks instead of just capping them(BP is trying to cap so they can have access later)

Pls bring this to the forefront as this is what I am hearing from scientific and engineering community......

In Light!

Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

This is an interview conducted by Mel from The Veritas Show with James Fox. James is on the ground in Grand Isle, Louisiana. If after listening to this you don't see something terribly wrong, nothing else will convince you:

or here:

Spread it like wildfire!

Cheers,

Mel

viking
8th June 2010, 19:31
Thanks Mel ... listening now..and facebooked!!!

Great work...

viking

rosie
8th June 2010, 19:36
I have just been reading up on this theory, has anyone else been thinking down these lines?

Speculation has been running rampant among certain sectors of the web-world lately about the true origins of the massive oil spill that has engulfed the Gulf and threatens marine, plant, animal, and human health in a region already beset by natural disasters and toxic industries. Unwilling to accept the mainstream media version of the story (namely that it was the result of off-shore drilling activities) and suspicious of the timing of the calamity (namely that it occurred right on the cusp of Earth Day and during a period of political contentiousness over drilling), this faction has surmised that the "trigger event" in this instance may have been (choose your favorite) either: an attack by the North Koreans; an act of homegrown eco-terrorism by leftwing environmentalists; or something to do with Venezuela, China, and/or other Communist (machi)nations. With little more than a hint from an online Russian source, the theory of a North Korean attack in particular has been gaining virulence among certain fox-trotters.

Halliburton IS the War Machine: Finally, we come to the most likely culprit in all of this, and a sure sign that indeed this is an act of war. Wherever Halliburton goes, so goes the war machine, and vice versa. From no-bid and no-account contracts in Iraq (and post-Katrina New Orleans, by the way) to a massive corporate presence in the Gulf region, these folks seem to have an acute capacity for making a buck on cataclysms of all sorts. Perhaps more to the point, they appear to be at the nexus of most disaster zones, including the erstwhile Bush Presidency and now the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill. As a recent article in the Huffington Post notes:

"Giant oil-services provider Halliburton may be a primary suspect in the investigation into the oil rig explosion that has devastated the Gulf Coast, the Wall Street Journal reports. Though the investigation into the explosion that sank the Deepwater Horizon site is still in its early stages, drilling experts agree that blame probably lies with flaws in the 'cementing' process -- that is, plugging holes in the pipeline seal by pumping cement into it from the rig. Halliburton was in charge of cementing for Deepwater Horizon."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randall-amster/was-the-gulf-oil-spill-an_b_560014.html

rosie
8th June 2010, 19:39
This blackout is for the "war" that is happening, and not so much to hide the destruction of the water and land because
of the oil leak. Seems to me this would be a reason for them not wanting anyone taking pictures. This is my gut feeling, but hoping it is
not correct on this one.

Fredkc
8th June 2010, 19:44
Ok, seems like there is anything but a straight story on the Ocean Saratoga story. The government can't even decide what they know.

Another Gulf oil spill: Well near Deepwater Horizon has leaked since at least April 30

Coast Guard Adm. Thad Allen, who is heading the government's efforts to stem the BP spill, told reporters that the Coast Guard is looking into the possible second leak and would release a statement on its findings.

While the leak is decidedly smaller than the Deepwater Horizon spill, a 10-mile-long slick emanating from the Ocean Saratoga is visible from space in multiple images gathered by Skytruth.org, which monitors environmental problems using satellites.

Federal officials did not immediately respond when asked about the size of the leak, how long it had been flowing, or whether it was possible to plug it.

http://media.al.com/live/photo/ocean-saratogajpg-61f1e9c58b39ecdd_large.jpg
A crew boat appears to be spraying dispersant on a slick emanating from the Diamond Offshore drilling rig Ocean Saratoga, working in deepwater about 12 miles off the tip of Louisiana.

Officials at the National Response Center said that the spill had been reported, but would not say when it began. The U.S. Coast Guard did not immediately respond to e-mails seeking comment.

Links for these jewels:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/37575052
http://blog.al.com/live/2010/06/another_gulf_oil_spill_well_ne.html

So, it's been on-going and reported since April 30, but govt doesn't know about it, doesn't know when it started etc. But "will get back to us" but ...
Who's kiddin' who?

morguana
8th June 2010, 20:50
thank you very much mel, have passed it on and spread the word
very much appreciated
blessings
m

VERITAS
8th June 2010, 21:17
A new Veritas interview has been uploaded. This one is with A.C. Griffith, entitled: What If Scenario if the Oil Spill Continues.

You can listen on the audio link below or go to The Veritas Show and click on the VERITAS RADIO link.

http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/2010/06jun/acgriffith2010.mp3

Cheers,

Mel

Cheers,

Mel

yiolas
8th June 2010, 21:45
Thanks for being on top of this Mel. We need to get the truth out !

Fredkc
8th June 2010, 22:35
sorta off-topic, but not really. It seems that n'ary a week goes by where I don't read some place or another about some place in the US being flooded with UN troops, vehicles, what have you. So, since you said something about actually seeing:

jacksonville AFB one runway has UN vehicles...

Veritas;
Could you, would you PLEASE post a screen shot ?

Fred

morguana
8th June 2010, 22:41
sorta off-topic, but not really. It seems that n'ary a week goes by where I don't read some place or another about some place in the US being flooded with UN troops, vehicles, what have you. So, since you said something about actually seeing:

Veritas;

Fred

now that would be exellent fred *thumbs up*

mel would you be able to do this?

Houman
8th June 2010, 23:02
The pressures involved in the oil reservoir of the Gulf of Mexico are enormous. People who tried to simulate these reservoirs could not get their numerical scheme to converge because of the pressures involved down there (this is NOT your standard oil reservoir).

I will not elaborate...

Houman

Bomack
8th June 2010, 23:02
FOX News is now reporting:

Second Rig Unrelated to Deepwater Spill Reportedly Leaking in Gulf

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/08/fickle-bp-oil-slick-scatters-threats-unevenly-gulf-coast/

VERITAS
8th June 2010, 23:06

Veritas;

Fred
Here you go...
http://www.airport-data.com/images/airports/small/017/017237.jpg

VERITAS
8th June 2010, 23:09
And directly from James Fox: A message for BP from the streets of New Orleans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egA55seuOPg

edit just to get your clip embeded :)

Solphilos
8th June 2010, 23:13
There is a thread over at GLP with footage of Grand Isle, La. I'm starting to believe the Veritas interview.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1093542/pg1

Victoria Tintagel
8th June 2010, 23:15
Thanks very much, Veritas! This is a very informatieve source and I'll spread it like oil on fire .........if I may allow a little joke on this very serious earth-health hazard.
When we awaken early, we should remember we knew what the conditions would be, when we incarnated as souls, amidst sleeping fellow human beings. It's good to be reminded that nothing that happens is to be taken personally. Don't get me wrong, it's quite an exercise to remind myself continuously, as old habits die slowly..........

Bill Ryan
8th June 2010, 23:16
Veritas;

Fred

Hi, Folks:

If you Google JACKSONVILLE FL RUNWAY UN VEHICLES (http://www.google.com/search?q=JACKSONVILLE%20FL%20RUNWAY%20UN%20VEHICLE S&sourceid=mozilla2&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8) you'll get a ton of hits.

As best I can see, the Google Earth image was dated (some say 2008, but some say earlier this year). According to this source (http://eoars.avrnlive.com/welcome-to-eye-on-america-roadshow/2010/05/31/4000-un-vehicles-in-florida-ready-to-hit-the-streets-or-are-they), the vehicles are no longer there.

It's unclear what the vehicles were: they looked white from the air, but may have had a protective covering. There were no UN markings visible at any point - this was always an assumption (because they seemed to be white). Some people have claimed that the images of the vehicles were copy-and-pasted into the satellite photos... but I've scrutinized the images very closely and carefully, and I do not think this is the case.

None of this means that I don't suspect that there's something going on down there that we're not being told about. But I'm not convinced right now that the vehicles are part of this.

I should also say that I listened to Mel's interview today with A C Griffith (http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/2010/06jun/acgriffith2010.mp3), and do not believe for a moment that this would open up a giant earthquake fault going up the Mississippi (or anywhere else). This really is scaremongering. A C Griffith was basically offering his views, and in my own opinion may not know his geophysics.

But that doesn't mean that satellite-based earthquake weaponry - which can probably do just about anything - might not capitalize on geological weaknesses that are now down there, whether engineered or not. And it must be said that there is circumstantial evidence (some of it financial) that this was planned.

Continuing to watch very carefully. According to James Fox's Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=581636072&ref=ts), he's just hired a private plane and is going to get as close as he can to where cameras are not supposed to be.

Love to all, Bill

Bill Ryan
9th June 2010, 00:01
The pressures involved in the oil reservoir of the Gulf of Mexico are enormous. People who tried to simulate these reservoirs could not get their numerical scheme to converge because of the pressures involved down there (this is NOT your standard oil reservoir).

I will not elaborate...

Houman

We should all note this very carefully indeed.

(I also heard this through a separate source - that the pressure in the reservoir is twice as much as one experienced engineer had ever previously recorded. Houman, can you confirm?)

*** Houman is very smart and well-informed (I've had the pleasure of meeting him, and we've also corresponded on some things). This is only his third post on the Forum... I'd love him to contribute more. :)

tone3jaguar
9th June 2010, 00:13

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/08/fickle-bp-oil-slick-scatters-threats-unevenly-gulf-coast/

I think that this looks like a true story that is a misdirect. In other words, they may be trying to divert people away from speaking of a major "second" leak that is an actual problem. You know, someone hears about a second leak and looks into it and finds the story about this other platform instead of the huge plumes emanating from the sea floor miles from the "pipe" leak????????????????????????????/

Houman
9th June 2010, 00:22
Hi Bill,

The answer is in the name of the reservoir: "Thunder Horse". Geo-engineers also call it "Crazy Horse", the pressures down there are the reason behind that name...
Because of those pressures engineers could not get their numerical scheme to converge and predict the behavior of this reservoir (they still can't predict it...)

Houman

tone3jaguar
9th June 2010, 00:25
The pressure is less than it was, it has a pressure relief on the sea floor now.

the_IRF
9th June 2010, 00:31
Thanks so much for this heads-up info connection.

I just sent this to http://corporate-prophet.com/

These guys are military grade and trained Remote Viewing professionals who consult Wall St.
They told BP how to deal with this, but that would mean cancelling well productivity... and supposedly that is the reason the "fix" was not applied by BP.

My information indicates that invisible authorities, given the mission to usher forward the NEW STORY real-dimensions, caused all of this, just as the did to amplify the potential of the Icelandic volcano such that excess Contained Energy in the Planet was released. This templates the thoughtform of "lightening" the Planet's vibration and resonance such that moving into the real-dimensions may proceed.

Of course, the real agenda at hand is the dismissing of "old story" root thoughtform... inducing amnesia about its cornerstone, "survival". That thoughtform was only introduced, as an afterthought to this construction site experiment, because the "boss"-gear had not yet shown up on its inspection tour to issue, or not, an occupancy permit. Apparently the "boss"-gear got stuck in the tavern... for quite a while as there had to be numerous timeline false-dimensions produced as Genesis Cycle replications of the original purchase order, i.e. "survival" of the illusion.

That is all over now. This thing with cracking the Mississippi is just a memory of the "old story" future. Its purpose would have been to amplify, big time, the excess Contained Energy needed to fuel the fires of the planet's mantel. Why? To make sure the mantle was sufficiently liquid to support tectonic plate upheaval [via Planet-X (Nibiru)] and hence initiate the Phoenix Phase part of the last Genesis Cycle before commencing the next timeline "civilization" in an ever ongoing recapitulation of the "old story" play rewrite.

Still... i loved hearing about it. If nothing else... and were it to all happen... humans would be driven into their respective foxholes with nothing left to cling to as belief structure thoughtforms... and hence might actually hear their own personal "boss"-gear. This is the wee voice-within that is linked to the real-dimension "boss"-gear server farm; and get on with their own personal What Is Needed inspiration --> expression --> Experience --> concluded Experience --> (absence of stimulus place) real-balance resting point [which happens to be exactly the required proof of qualification needed to get their train ticket to the real-dimensions of the NEW STORY.

Hummingbird
9th June 2010, 00:32
In the Kredo interview with david, in the mural the city is sunk in red liquid... Also in the video posted above from the god like productions forum, The blades on what looked like a coast guard helicopter were not moving, is this normal?

norman
9th June 2010, 01:08
Has anyone else here been blocked from getting to that GLP link ?

I was blocked and a white page came up stating that due to cyber hostility they had banned certain IPs including whole IP providers.

JoshERTW
9th June 2010, 01:16
If its even spewing out at the rates they are admitting - the pressures would have to be insane - when a fluid is discharging from an orifice, the pressure coing out is greater than that of the "atmosphere" (in this case the ocean). The pipe is 5000 ft. down, thats 5000 ft. of water compressing the orifice, even if the pipe just had oil sitting at the opening, not spewing out even a drop, that would mean that at least 5000 ft of pressure is coming up from the hole - thats 2167 PSI (your standard fire hydrant is something like 40 PSI)

So you've got pressure 54x more than a fire hydrant, just for the stuff to be at steady state - i.e. not even trickling out of the pipe - its spewing out at thousands of gallons per day, which means the pressure coming up out of that pipe is significantly greater than this. I'll collect some of the "mainstream" numbers that are out there and do some real calculatioins and come back with some actual numbers for your reading pleasure when I get some time.

bluestflame
9th June 2010, 01:27
what happens when a pressurised vessel (oil well) drops sufficiently in pressure with such a massive weight upon it ?the internal rock arcitecture , the main load bearing structures(remember the space the oil is in is hollow ) is then subject to greater load and without the viscous shock absorbing qualities of that oil , 5 miles worth of ocean weight then a heavy weight indeed , earth tremmors have a heightened effect on the substructure ...makes sense to me

Bill Ryan
9th June 2010, 01:48
Hi Bill,

The answer is in the name of the reservoir: "Thunder Horse". Geo-engineers also call it "Crazy Horse", the pressures down there are the reason behind that name...
Because of those pressures engineers could not get their numerical scheme to converge and predict the behavior of this reservoir (they still can't predict it...)

Houman

Guys, listen up - this is important.

Houman, very many thanks for the valuable insights.

You may remember that I once used to be an applied mathematician (of sorts :) ).

Help me to understand why the high pressures mean that the math can't be modeled. Does the gas pressure feature chaotic effects? Is it because the oil is also under very high pressure? Is it because of the shape of the reservoir? Temperature? Is it because the strength of the rock can't be accurately measured? All of the above, including too many variables to base confident engineering decisions on?

I'm assuming that either there are too many variables or unknowns, or there are chaos effects in there somewhere... today's computing power should be able to model this stuff otherwise. Am I close, or hopelessly off?

I have another question - which you may not know the answer to:

Were the high pressures known before Transocean started drilling? (Can very high pressure be detected by seismic measurement in an untapped reservoir?)

Cheers, Bill

frank samuel
9th June 2010, 02:14
There's a live feed at this website concerning the oil spill. I also included a few interesting reports .

http://www.southalabama.edu/univlib/govdocs/gd/oilspill2010.html

http://www.subseaiq.com/data/Project.aspx?project_id=630&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

http://www.searchanddiscovery.net/documents/smithmm76/index.htm

Bomack
9th June 2010, 02:31

Soon after FOX transmitted this in their Breaking News it was removed, but the link to the report is still good.

Curious

I just checked that link and found that they've changed the story! It now reads: Second Spill Not a Major Leak, Energy Company

AMAZING!

LeeEllisMusic
9th June 2010, 02:35
Here you go...
http://www.airport-data.com/images/airports/small/017/017237.jpg

OK! So this reminded me of something I read recently on this or another forum~ I just found the link to this website, which I had not heard of before - Red Ice Creations? , but if even some of this information is correct, then it may well take us further down the rabbit hole... and the connecting of the dots is more than troubling...

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=11194

Here's a snip of the article:

First, this is not an “Air Force Base” — it is a PRIVATELY OWNED FACILITY known as “Reynolds Airpark” a private Airport and “manufacturing facility”. A Mr. Ted McGowan is the manager – and their phone number is: 904-284-3505. Second, these are not “U.N. Vehicles”. These white vans belong to Pegasus International and Cerberus/DynCorp.

Now, for the BAD NEWS — “Reynolds Airpark” is listed in the Clay County Fla. plat/tax rolls as being wholly owned by a company named Pegasus International. Ok, I thought, what exactly is “Pegasus International” and what exactly do they do?? Well – among other things, they just happen to be involved in the OIL DRILLING BUSINESS – with ties to Halliburton and BRITISH PETROLEUM!!! What the hell??? See their website at: pegasus-international.com

Then, of all things, they just happen to have an office in Salt Lake City, Utah. Here is where the plot thickens. Their SLC office also houses Dick Cheney’s Halliburton, and is next to the Minerals Management Service (MMS) offices. Worse, their U.K. office “address” is next door to (or possibly even a part of) British Petroleum as well. What is going on?? They also have “offices” in Turkmenistan, Nigeria, and Azerbijan – hotbeds of political intrigue and profiteering for BP. See universalpegasus.com

But — it gets worse, if possible. “Pegasus International” owns and operates Pegasus Technologies – which is involved in a neat little NSA/CIA operation titled the “Information Sharing Council” or ISC. Their “unclassified” 2006 report can be seen here (pdf). A careful reading of this document shows that part of the “Pegasus Program” is the deployment of thousands of vehicles across America, outfitted with domestic spying “Maximum Information Technology” (MaxIT) systems. MaxIT is a joint venture of the following companies: Appriss Inc., Bio-Key International, Inc., Business Communications Inc., Circadence Corporation, Cquay Technologies, Dell, eLabs Inc., MS e-Center and Sun Microsystems. (See 12/12/03 report here)

When I studied DynCorp International, I found that DynCorp and Pegasus International are basically joined at the hips with many international “joint projects”. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that DynCorp, and Pegasus are CIA FRONT COMPANIES involved in the deepest black ops. (See NanoTech expose in “Dr. Ott’s Papers” here.)

Also, check this out. Dyncorp Int. was “purchased” back on April 12 by Cerberus Capital, and the “deal” was brokered by, you guessed it, Goldman Sachs who SHORTED TRANSOCEAN STOCKS on April 17, three days before the Gulf Oil debacle began. (See here for more details about that).

WHAT IN THE GATES OF HELL IS GOING ON????? Here we have VISUAL PROOF of hundreds of vehicles undergoing modifications by Pegasus International teams at their Reynolds AirPark facility, all indications of MaxIT information is that the process involved is basically making the vehicles ultra-modern “spy-mobiles” (the on-line google-earth picture was dated Jan. 2008, while the most current picture of May 28, 2010 -shows the spy-vans still on property.) We also now know that Dyncorp is now Cerberus, and they are tied to Pegasus International. So, what’s in a name?

Consider that Pegasus and Cerberus are both central figures of Greek (and Roman) mythology. Pegasus is the preferred mode of transportation for the pantheon of gods, while Cerberus — well — this is the mythical guardian of the gates of hell! What would possess anybody to name their corporation Cerberus???

This world is in deep trouble, it would appear.

Cerberus was the guard to the gates of hades, sometimes described as a dog or a wolf and the original “hound from hell”. Cerberus had three heads & its said a serpents tail, like the Chimera it was said to be the offspring of Echidna and the Dragon Typhon. This creature crops up not only in greek myth but also in ROMAN myth. Said to have been placated with honeyed cakes mourners would place them in coffins to appease the beast. Any spirit attempting to leave hades was said to have been torn apart by the savage guardian.

More

Note that Goldman Sachs Sold 44% Of BP Stock 3 Weeks Before Blowout. Was the Oil disaster planned?

Read the whole article here: http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=11194

VERITAS
9th June 2010, 03:05
Hi, Folks:

If you Google JACKSONVILLE FL RUNWAY UN VEHICLES (http://www.google.com/search?q=JACKSONVILLE%20FL%20RUNWAY%20UN%20VEHICLE S&sourceid=mozilla2&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8) you'll get a ton of hits.

As best I can see, the Google Earth image was dated (some say 2008, but some say earlier this year). According to this source (http://eoars.avrnlive.com/welcome-to-eye-on-america-roadshow/2010/05/31/4000-un-vehicles-in-florida-ready-to-hit-the-streets-or-are-they), the vehicles are no longer there.

It's unclear what the vehicles were: they looked white from the air, but may have had a protective covering. There were no UN markings visible at any point - this was always an assumption (because they seemed to be white). Some people have claimed that the images of the vehicles were copy-and-pasted into the satellite photos... but I've scrutinized the images very closely and carefully, and I do not think this is the case.

None of this means that I don't suspect that there's something going on down there that we're not being told about. But I'm not convinced right now that the vehicles are part of this.

I should also say that I listened to Mel's interview today with A C Griffith (http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/2010/06jun/acgriffith2010.mp3), and do not believe for a moment that this would open up a giant earthquake fault going up the Mississippi (or anywhere else). This really is scaremongering. A C Griffith was basically offering his views, and in my own opinion may not know his geophysics.

But that doesn't mean that satellite-based earthquake weaponry - which can probably do just about anything - might not capitalize on geological weaknesses that are now down there, whether engineered or not. And it must be said that there is circumstantial evidence (some of it financial) that this was planned.

Continuing to watch very carefully. According to James Fox's Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=581636072&ref=ts), he's just hired a private plane and is going to get as close as he can to where cameras are not supposed to be.

Love to all, Bill

I have to agree with Bill on the second interview. I posted it so people could discern, but I am not going down that road. I'm not even going the road that many wants us to go. This "Get out of town, sell everything and head to the mountains" is not only impractical for many, but it is unsubstantiated.

Best to all,

Mel

Hummingbird
9th June 2010, 03:59
great digging Lee

Bill Ryan
9th June 2010, 04:03
Summary update posted here (9 June) - my best take on the situation from various sources, including insiders. We may be in some trouble.

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/whats_new.html

truthseekerdan
9th June 2010, 04:11
Thank you Bill, for keeping us updated.

Love and respect,

Dan

astrid
9th June 2010, 04:25
thank you Bill . blessings ,

Astrid

Moemers
9th June 2010, 07:00
My parents are big news watchers, so I watch along with them, and I gotta say, downplaying is the word.

I just feel like there's so much more going on, and all this research confirms ...something.

Thank all of you.

bluestflame
9th June 2010, 07:11
what happens when a pressurised load bearing vessel loses pressure (oil pressure) what happens to the main load bearing structures(geological substructure) under the increased load ? what happens when an agitator occurs to these weakened load bearing structures ? if this is one of the biggest oil reserves how big is the cavity it fills? , what landmasses does this cavity sit beneath? all questions that need to be asked I rekon

Etherios
9th June 2010, 07:14
From all of these there is little chance to stop the spill. Anyone know how big the oil amount is in the Gulf? Have they calculated the total amount of oil below the earth that might get spilled in the gulf?

lorien
9th June 2010, 07:14
This incident makes me so sad. How many times must we **** up our environment before we say enough is enough?!

I fear that the thoughts of some may be true. Perhaps this was intentional. Why would they do this? Perhaps the economy wasn't collapsing as planned, so they needed to give it a nudge? What better way to do that than to destroy what little was left of the gulf coast economy, food supply, tourism? Thousands of people, displaced from their homes again, left to nurse from the teet of the government.

I am sick of seeing billionaires get richer over destroying the lives of others and of our planet, and it needs to stop. :(

Humble Janitor
9th June 2010, 07:22
I'm nothing but angry, sad and a whole bunch of other emotions in regards to this whole situation. I'm trying not to let it bog me down but it's not easy. It's just the idea that where do we go? What do we do from here? Do we just say "**** it" and accept our fates? Is there any hope at all?

morguana
9th June 2010, 09:03
thank you mel for posting the info we asked for and to bill, good work folks, have been busy emailing this latest off and passing on to whom ever i can, also updated some other bits.........
word must get out
m

edit to add hj, just try not to feel too sad, what will be will be, i understand and empathise with your feelings (((((hugs)))))

Shikasta
9th June 2010, 10:42
edit to add hj, just try not to feel too sad, what will be will be, i understand and empathise with your feelings (((((hugs)))))

To a degree I think the LACK of feelings has been a factor in what we humans have done/are doing to this beautiful, generous, living world we are privileged to live on.

I too feel grief and anger at what is unfolding in the Gulf, especially being treated like a clueless mushroom by TPTB and their whores, the media. We NEED to feel DEEPLY, awaken from our flouridated stupor and let these psychopathic b**tards know we WON'T sit idly by and consume without question or responsibility any longer. We are all in this together and we have some BIG lessons to learn if we are not just to survive but to share this earth's resources fairly with ALL other life here. We have to STOP just being leeches, sucking the life blood and giving only trash in return.

Here endeth the lesson, Amen. :rolleyes:

Be well, Graeme

morguana
9th June 2010, 10:45
To a degree I think the LACK of feelings has been a factor in what we humans have done/are doing to this beautiful, generous, living world we are privileged to live on.

I too feel grief and anger at what is unfolding in the Gulf, especially being treated like a clueless mushroom by TPTB and their whores, the media. We NEED to feel DEEPLY, awaken from our flouridated stupor and let these psychopathic b**tards know we WON'T sit idly by and consume without question or responsibility any longer. We are all in this together and we have some BIG lessons to learn if we are not just to survive but to share this earth's resources fairly with ALL other life here. We have to STOP just being leeches, sucking the life blood and giving only trash in return.

Be well, Graeme

i couldnt agree more graeme
m

Etherios
9th June 2010, 10:50

Be well, Graeme

i think you are wrong. We are not the ones doing this. If this is planned there is a purpose for it... SO someone is doing it. If you blame all humans for this is WRONG. I think that most humans in this planet if they are given the chance they wont hurt earth. At least not enough to make a big difference.

In a war you cant blame the foot soldiers ... the heads are at fault. Our fault as humankind is that we let those few to guide and destroy us and the planet. We are not leeches they order us to be like that and we accept it.

Firinn
9th June 2010, 10:57
We are not leeches they order us to be like that and we accept it.

... and therein lies the BLAME that you deny. We are all responsible to some degree and in denying our responsibility we are to blame. I 100% agree with Graeme.

Etherios
9th June 2010, 11:17
... and therein lies the BLAME that you deny. We are all responsible to some degree and in denying our responsibility we are to blame. I 100% agree with Graeme.

been responsible to a degree doesnt make us leeches and blood suckers... sorry. We are not the ones that decide. Our only fault is that we dont revolt on the system. We are NOT responsible to what the system does behind our backs.

You really think the ppl in florida are responsible for the oil Spill? To any degree? Their only fault is they still believe in oboma or goverments in general... they are still hiding their heads in the sand and pray the bad things go away.

If we are all at fault then stop whining and go die like the PTB wants us to we all deserve it... I DONT THINK SO :hand:

frank samuel
9th June 2010, 11:21
There are currently many oil spill disasters all related to offshore drilling. I know that even if we don't want to admit it we are partly responsible, why? Our society is an oil consuming , oil dependent , from the plastics , to the cars, we have petroleum base products all over our houses. I know in PR we have more cars than people. Until we stop this madness these companies will continue to damage the environment. This recent disaster is mother nature's way of telling us is time to find another alternative source of energy instead of continuing damaging the earth's crust. Now the question is, what will we do to stop this madness ?

Many many blessings to all...

Snowbird
9th June 2010, 11:43
From what I have heard as to the size of this oil pool, and this info stems from various sources which includes the Pastor Lindsey Williams audio-video, this pool is absolutely enormous. I have heard that it is a part of, or connects to, the vast pool from Venezuela. In short, this is never-ending.

There is a degree of blame, IMO, that humans must accept. However, I also believe that there is an overall picture that is both horrifically negative and enormously positive all at once. We humans appear to be caught up in the grand cycle of natural destruction, but in reality, we are each individual spiritual powerhouses that collectively wield huge and beneficial influence.

Firinn
9th June 2010, 11:50
been responsible to a degree doesnt make us leeches and blood suckers... sorry. We are not the ones that decide. Our only fault is that we dont revolt on the system. We are NOT responsible to what the system does behind our backs.

You really think the ppl in florida are responsible for the oil Spill? To any degree? Their only fault is they still believe in oboma or goverments in general... they are still hiding their heads in the sand and pray the bad things go away.

If we are all at fault then stop whining and go die like the PTB wants us to we all deserve it... I DONT THINK SO :hand:

Please calm down Etherios. I forgive you for suggesting that I am a whiner who should go and die. What I DID say was that we are all responsible to some degree. My heart goes out to all living entities affected by this, including our mother, Gia. You agree with me or you wouldn't have said " Their only fault is they still believe in oboma or goverments in general... they are still hiding their heads in the sand and pray the bad things go away." This is what we as a race are doing and changing this behaviour will go a long way to solving the problems we are faced with in the world today.

Much love
Firinn.

Helvetic
9th June 2010, 11:58
Gulf Oil Spill: Media Access 'Slowly Being Strangled Off'

Source: huffingtonpost.com (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/29/gulf-oil-spill-media-access_n_594592.html?ir=Media)

05/29/10
NEW ORLEANS — Media organizations say they are being allowed only limited access to areas impacted by the Gulf oil spill through restrictions on plane and boat traffic that are making it difficult to document the worst spill in U.S. history.

The Associated Press, CBS and others have reported coverage problems because of the restrictions, which officials say are needed to protect wildlife and ensure safe air traffic.

Ted Jackson, a photographer for The Times-Picayune newspaper in New Orleans, said Saturday that access to the spill "is slowly being strangled off."

A CBS news story said one of its reporting teams was threatened with arrest by the Coast Guard and turned back from an oiled beach at the mouth of the Mississippi River. The story said the reporters were told the denial was under "BP's rules."

U.S. Coast Guard and Federal Aviation Administration officials said BP PLC, the company responsible for cleaning up the spill, was not controlling access.

Coast Guard officials also said there was no intent to conceal the scope of the disaster. Rather, they said, the spill's complexity had made it difficult to allow the open access sought by the media.

Coast Guard Lt. Commander Rob Wyman said personnel involved in the CBS dispute said no one was threatened with arrest.

Vessels responding to the spill are surrounded by a 500 yard "standoff area" with restricted access, he said.

"If we see anybody impeding operations, we're going to ask you to move. We're going to ask you to back up and move away," he said.

BP contractors are operating alongside the FAA and Coast Guard at command centers that approve or deny flight requests. Charter pilots say they have been denied permission to fly below 3,000 feet when they have reporters or photographers aboard.

Those special flight restrictions, imposed on May 12, cover thousands of square miles of the Gulf and a broad swath of Louisiana's coast. Normally there are no restrictions on flying.

The chief of the Coast Guard's public affairs programs branch said access had been hampered by a cumbersome approval process that stretched all the way to the White House.

Chief Warrant Officer Adam Wine said White House officials had to sign off on requests for tours of the spill zone before they could proceed. The Coast Guard is attempting to increase access through guided boat and aircraft tours, he said. Still, there is no plan to lift restrictions on flights or boat traffic into offshore areas – including some barrier islands.

White House officials referred questions about their involvement to Wyman. He said Wine's description of the chain of command was incorrect and that all requests from media were decided on by the command center in Robert, La. The Department of Homeland Security is notified, he said.

Two weeks ago, oceanographer Jean-Michel Cousteau was turned away from waters near a wildlife sanctuary after the Coast Guard discovered a reporter and a photographer from The Associated Press were on board.

Jackson, The Times-Picayune photographer, said he had been kept back from oil-covered beaches and denied a request to fly below 3,000 feet.

"The oil spill from there is just a rumor," he said.

FAA spokeswoman Laura Brown said hundreds of flights related to the recovery effort go each day into the restricted airspace. She said aircraft from the oil industry and law enforcement also are allowed in those areas.

LeeEllisMusic
9th June 2010, 12:10
From all of these there is little chance to stop the spill. Anyone know how big the oil amount is in the Gulf? Have they calculated the total amount of oil below the earth that might get spilled in the gulf?

I read somewhere that this reserve goes all the way to Brazil and much further up north as well - monster huge. Also that BP/ Halliburton was in a race to cap it so they had the rights to the whole shebang ~ that once you cap it the reserve is yours. Maybe it was on the Mother of all Gushers thread, I can't remember as we are now up to 70 pages on that one!

Also there was something about being in a race with one of the Scandinavian companies to cap it? (NWO/ Rothchild wars anyone?) IF it wasn't a pre-planned disaster and just a pure f*** up due to mega greed/ lack of safety precautions to get the well tapped--- that would further explain why they are not looking to SEAL the reserve but to cap it and keep it flowing. They want to keep the rights. I may be off here, and will keep looking for the link to wherever I heard that...

Though with the presence of the vans and possibly the second platform leaking, it would seem like something was planned. Maybe the f*** up was an accident AND it played into de-population plans as well...

I'll look for that other link now:suspicious:

Fredkc
9th June 2010, 14:48
I agree with you, Lee.
As I posted elsewhere:

Aye, theres the rub..."

You see, from day 1, BP has not engaged in anything like that, for two reasons:
1. If they "plug the damned hole" in that manner, it is legally impossible to go back and open it (forbidden by EPA regulations). And they care more about the oil, than anything else.

2. It become physically impossible to re-open the well. And they care more about the oil, than anything else.

Every approach they've taken is about either re-claiming the spilled oil, to sell, or being able to later return to open the well. Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, Texas, the world, be damned.

freespirit
9th June 2010, 22:53
You know things are bad when there is talk of using a Nuclear Bomb to fix a leak.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKTRE6522GE20100603
http://rt.com/Top_News/2010-05-05/nuclear-solution-oil-spill.html :(:pout::pout:

The sad fact is, before we have our zero point micro wave oven, quantum communication, orbital holidays, package holidays to see the rings if Saturn, FREE ENERGY. There is going to be a very very messy withdrawal from the use of oil as a fuel source.

mart

bluestflame
9th June 2010, 23:40
due to the apparent instability of the rock structure and fractures within the oil bore itself they might have to look at capping it from the other end by inderting a tube with a baloon like recepticle to pump concrete into to form a tapered head plug to use the oil pressure to help fix the problem , any sugesstion of a nuke in an already fractured rock structure equals a greater potential of more oil leaks or worse a seabed collapse

Strat
10th June 2010, 00:28
I just want to touch up on the UN van thing. We talked about this a bit in the "UN van at AFB in FL" thread.

Like Bill brought up, these vehicles may not be white, they may be covered in a white film. I am not convinced that they are vans. We have several ports in Jacksonville and huge ships come from around the globe to drop off/pick up vehicles and goods. I believe this is why there are all of those cars lined up right there, you can see the dock right next to Reynolds Park.

You can research this yourself by zooming in other spots in Jacksonville that also have tons, if not more cars lined up. In one instance you can go to the google street view and see the film covering the vehicles, and you'll see the vehicles are different types. In fact few of them are vans.

Blount Island is probably the biggest example of this (http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/jamesphotobucket3/random/blountisland2.jpg). You can't do the google street view on this one (at least I couldn't) because you need a security pass to get access. I've been there once when we got a sign contract there. Most of the vehicles you see there are typical cars you see on the road, I assume 85-95% of them came from asia. Google search "blount island" and then zoom in to find that screen shot.

Another example isn't from Blount Island but it's JPA (jax port authority) associated. In this instance (http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/jamesphotobucket3/random/blountisland.jpg), while not all the vehicles covered, it gives a great example of what I mean. If you can find that road next to it, zoom in to street view and look at the cars. You can clearly see the white film covering them.

LeeEllisMusic
11th June 2010, 00:31
I read somewhere that this reserve goes all the way to Brazil and much further up north as well - monster huge. Also that BP/ Halliburton was in a race to cap it so they had the rights to the whole shebang ~ that once you cap it the reserve is yours. Maybe it was on the Mother of all Gushers thread, I can't remember as we are now up to 70 pages on that one!

Also there was something about being in a race with one of the Scandinavian companies to cap it? (NWO/ Rothchild wars anyone?) IF it wasn't a pre-planned disaster and just a pure f*** up due to mega greed/ lack of safety precautions to get the well tapped--- that would further explain why they are not looking to SEAL the reserve but to cap it and keep it flowing. They want to keep the rights. I may be off here, and will keep looking for the link to wherever I heard that...

Though with the presence of the vans and possibly the second platform leaking, it would seem like something was planned. Maybe the f*** up was an accident AND it played into de-population plans as well...

I'll look for that other link now:suspicious:

OK~ I didn't find the link but I found something that jogged my memory. It was Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands who is a major stakeholder of Royal Dutch Shell, and what I remember is that they were in the race with BP/ Halliburton gang to tap the Crazy Horse Gulf Reservoir. And interestingly, here's a photo of that Queen at the Bilderberg Spain conference - along with the CEO of Royal Dutch Shell...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2010/jun/09/bilderberg-spain?picture=363502586

Oh, and looking at the live feeds from the "leak"... there are flames as well as gas coming out!
It's a freaking volcano!:eek:

bluestflame
11th June 2010, 01:36
mississippi river I remember form school days as the longest river in the USA, how many farmers irrigate thier crops from it

VERITAS
11th June 2010, 09:27
Here's a new Veritas Special Report with the Chief of Grand Isle Police, Euris DuBois is now available. We talked about the arrests/harassment, solutions for BP and military presence. There is an update from James Fox at the end. James Fox and I will be on the Angelia Joiner Report radio show on Friday, June 11 from 9:00 - 11:00 PM Central.

Here:

http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/2010/06jun/chiefdubois2010.mp3

Or here:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here's a new Veritas Special Report with the Chief of Grand Isle Police, Euris DuBois is now available. We talked about the arrests/harassment, solutions for BP and military presence. There is an update from James Fox at the end. James Fox and I will be on the Angelia Joiner Report radio show on Friday, June 11 from 9:00 - 11:00 PM Central.

Here:

http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/2010/06jun/chiefdubois2010.mp3

Or here:

JoshERTW
11th June 2010, 11:57
Great interview with the police chief - Posting to Facebook now!

Sarahmay
11th June 2010, 16:09
Awesome interview, Mel!

the_IRF
12th June 2010, 00:20
i think you are wrong. We are not the ones doing this. If this is planned there is a purpose for it... SO someone is doing it. If you blame all humans for this is WRONG. I think that most humans in this planet if they are given the chance they wont hurt earth. At least not enough to make a big difference.

In a war you cant blame the foot soldiers ... the heads are at fault. Our fault as humankind is that we let those few to guide and destroy us and the planet. We are not leeches they order us to be like that and we accept it.

You are right, "We" are not the ones who caused the oil spill.

There is an "invisible hand" at work here. That hand caused the spill. The oil is nothing but old dead remnants of the contained energy of a “reptilian/dinosaur” time. By expelling Contained Energy, as represented by the oil, a “lightening” of the vibration of the Planet is happening. This is to support its moving into the NEW PLAY. The “old story” of the illusion’s false-dimension is over… it is forgotten.

Yes, greed and all sorts of things may have come into play to set the stage so this would happen, but each action leading up to the Event was managed and orchestrated by this hand. It happened because it qualified as What Is Needed.

The next step is for Amnesia to overtake the remnants of the “old story”. To finish the transition, massive amounts of old dead throughtforms will be gotten rid of. Applying the action of Amnesia is how it is done.

This has never been done before. The “boss”-gear has a special attribute to its design. It continually does perfect Amnesia such that it can move onto its next Experience. That design attribute is being amplified “into” this space of now. The “boss”-gear has initiated another amplification of itself here, and so too comes the progressing Amnesia effect of its design dynamic.

Probably one could see the oil thingy as a template of this latter What Is Needed dispelling of the old dead thoughtforms that were the root foundation constructs of the “old story” experiment. The action of the dispersing oil was a symbolically representative witness of what is happening as an expression action at the thoughtform level.

Do something in the physical and magic happens.

bluestflame
12th June 2010, 00:34
perhaps it is the earth itself that asked for assistance to release the thoughtform bearing substances from her being . something to be considered

the_IRF
12th June 2010, 08:44
perhaps it is the earth itself that asked for assistance to release the thoughtform bearing substances from her being . something to be considered

This is as good an understanding as anything else. I am very sure the Planet would thank you for your sense of allegiance. The Planet is very happy to no longer be under the torture of contract to keep the survival of the illusion going.

Your guess about how the "boss"-gear got called out of the tavern in real-dimensions to finally show up and do its inspection tour is not right, and the truth is complex, and not worth going into. The Planet didn't have the authority to ask for help. It only had its contract, and fiercely hated the life it had to support. It detests having anything on its face. To have the old dead thoughtforms that contrived the false-dimensions of this illusion dissipated is something the Planet is very happy about. It has no clue what real-dimensions are like, but doesn't care... it just wants out of here.

[Remember, the Planet is the only celestial orb in the whole of the Universe, the whole of all this (these) false-dimensions that has a consciousness. It is the nursery from which all life sprang.]

The "boss"-gear integrated the Planet's consciousness more than a year ago. The NEW STORY commenced on January 1, 2009. The Planet's consciousness has removed itself from physicality.

JoshERTW
15th June 2010, 18:54
Mel - I am addicted to your interviews - I think I'm going to have to subscribe.

Good marketing strategy of giving away half the show for free :)

jimmer
7th July 2010, 18:31
here's the latest from james fox on the spill and toxic levels.

this is what we are not being told.

at the end, 'people are breathing this...'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq65E7rmO_k&feature=player_embedded

VERITAS
7th July 2010, 20:37
And here's the latest:

http://www.veritasshow.com/images/promobagnew2010.jpg

You can listen here: http://www.veritasshow.com/veritasplayer.html

Choose Episode 84.1

Cheers,

Mel

Redtailhawk
7th July 2010, 21:19
Thank you for sharing this audio interview Mel. It is most important. I am still listening but wanted to post this video in response to your question on why this is being allowed to occur. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6745627342652553091# This video focuses on the Iron Mountain Report fast forward to the 40 minute mark where it addresses creating ecological pollution and environmental calamities to further the NWO agenda. :(

VERITAS
7th July 2010, 23:32
Thank you for sharing this audio interview Mel. It is most important. I am still listening but wanted to post this video in response to your question on why this is being allowed to occur. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6745627342652553091# This video focuses on the Iron Mountain Report fast forward to the 40 minute mark where it addresses creating ecological pollution and environmental calamities to further the NWO agenda. :(

Hello Redtailhawk,

It is so interesting that you connected Iron Mountain with this oil spill. For the past few weeks, I have been discussing with many guests the fact Iron Mountain (presented to JFK) with Cold War first; then terrorist; then a natural disaster (we can discuss the other two at another time). I have been wondering if the oil spill is the next phase of Iron Mountain. It does seem like it, doesn't it?

Keep connecting the dots.

Cheers,

Mel

Redtailhawk
8th July 2010, 00:23
Hello Redtailhawk,

It is so interesting that you connected Iron Mountain with this oil spill. For the past few weeks, I have been discussing with many guests the fact Iron Mountain (presented to JFK) with Cold War first; then terrorist; then a natural disaster (we can discuss the other two at another time). I have been wondering if the oil spill is the next phase of Iron Mountain. It does seem like it, doesn't it?

Keep connecting the dots.

Cheers,

Mel

Yup! Sure is interesting the Iron Mountain connection. I posted my response before I had finished listening to your interview when you address the connection towards the end of your conversation with Dr. Agnew. I guess it is true; great minds think alike. ;).

Keep up your great work.