PDA

View Full Version : Our history. Atlantis and much much more

greybeard
13th August 2011, 13:22
Interesting video given me by Dan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOW6pUj_Eik&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Marsila
13th August 2011, 14:25
very very interesting little video, a lot of it is very similar to what all some of the very "enlightened" people out there today lsay.

kevlar
13th August 2011, 14:36
The person who made this video has a whole series of very informative videos in the same style.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jordanduchnycz#grid/user/F91B494E3CB5AB19

love kevlar

Jayke
13th August 2011, 15:17
Makes me cringe now when I hear people talk about Thoth, I used to use that word all the time when discussing this kind of thing with people. Anyone who's studied the path of the Tao will notice correlations to hermeticism and the wisdoms passed down from Thoth the Egyptian God of wisdom. It was only recently that I found out Thoth is actually supposed to be spelled capital TH, small o and another capital TH...THoTH.
The pronunciation of which is (tay-o-tay). To see the Tao is to literally see the wisdom of the gods, one of the oldest alchemical texts in china is the tao te ching, with such a phonetic similarity to tay-o-tay (THoTH) the egyptian god of wisdom, makes me wonder where the taoists really have their roots. Great video though, lots of new information in there that I haven't come across before, will have a look through the rest in his series, thanks for posting Greybeard.

jagman
13th August 2011, 15:43
Great video,Im going to watch it again

Kirsten Merrild
19th August 2011, 10:54
Thankyou Greybeard - it is quite unique ;)

ghostrider
19th August 2011, 11:22
Good stuff !! thanks

DNA
19th August 2011, 11:39
It's good stuff. It makes for a nice reminder for folks who have already digested this material,,,,but,,,as is so often the case,,,don't exactly have a plethura of folks to discuss such things with.

And,,,,I LOVE LOVE LOVE this guys caffiene fueled pace,,,which boarders on manic,,,but edges just south of it.
The pace is outstanding for those in the know.

Nyce555
19th August 2011, 15:42
I love this kids videos. He has a whole series called Spirit Science. They are quite entertaining. I always get a good chuckle when watching them.

Tenzin
19th August 2011, 16:37
The creator of the videos has recently started taking a huge interest in Ashayana Deane's materials and has been researching them since his 4th part of the 12th lesson.

Lets see how it goes! :)