PDA

View Full Version : Hearing a 936 Solfeggio for a week?

Unified Serenity
13th August 2011, 21:54
Ok, this is kewl because as some of you know I have been hearing a sound coming from a region in the sky for about a week. The recent Jerusalem thread got me thinking maybe I am hearing some sort of Solfeggio tone. I went on youtube looking up the various solfreggio tones, and I think it's very close to the sound at :36 to 1:02 on this video which deals with Pineal gland activation. Not the low sound, but that higher sound that is more constant. There is no up or down, but a constant higher sound like that heard in this section. Like a constant "Aaaaaaaaaah" sound. I noticed it one evening about a week ago and the next night I noticed it was very close to alignment with the moon, but today I hear it during the day and am not sure where the moon is due to the clouds. Anyone else hear this? It's in one distinct place but seems to move with something in the sky. So, is it the moon or something else maybe?

3h2mJnvRbZ8

cellardoor
13th August 2011, 22:53
Are you referring to a ringing sound in the ear dear one? or maybe more like a tone? Because I've experienced this also:)

Ammit
13th August 2011, 23:05
Lmao, I get this tone at different times, I always thought it was the presure of the blood shooting up my neck or the chance that I had picked up some sort of stray interference from an electrical device.

Unified Serenity
13th August 2011, 23:06
This is not a ringing in the ear at all. This is a sound that I noticed just last week. I sit on my deck every night, and last week while sitting outside talking with my partner I shhhh'd her and said, "this is weird, I hear this sound". If I turned my head maybe 4 or 5 inches to the left or right I did not hear it. The next night I heard it again and noticed it was in line with the moon. It sounded like something down a long tunnel and was hard to express what it exactly sounded like. It was a constant hummmm or tone that sort of reminded me of a choir just singing one note. Then today I thought of the solfreggio tones because of the thread about the water in Jerusalem and went looking for one that maybe sounded something like what I heard. The example I provided to start this thread is very close. I don't know enough about solfeggio to know if a constant tone will do, but that is what I have been hearing.

Thanks for the thoughts.

Ammit
13th August 2011, 23:13
Years ago, as a kid living close to the harbour, I used to hear morse code and a weired constant pitch noise in the back ground. I tried different things every night and even while turning my head in different directions , I always came to the same point where the sound was strongest, turned out it was light,,,, light emmited from a lighthouse 2 miles away on the harbour break water.

Unified Serenity
13th August 2011, 23:18
Hi Ammitt,

Thanks for your input. This sound moves like something fixed in the sky that I am not sure what it is coming from, but it's moving like a star would or maybe the moon or some planet. I don't know what it is. I do know it's in a specific spot that if I turn my head I lose the sound and the sound is the same no matter where I end up hearing it. I am just really curious what the sound is. Could it be affecting us energetically or am I just tuning into a satallite signal?

TWINCANS
13th August 2011, 23:26
This is not a ringing in the ear at all. This is a sound that I noticed just last week. I sit on my deck every night, and last week while sitting outside talking with my partner I shhhh'd her and said, "this is weird, I hear this sound". If I turned my head maybe 4 or 5 inches to the left or right I did not hear it. The next night I heard it again and noticed it was in line with the moon. It sounded like something down a long tunnel and was hard to express what it exactly sounded like. It was a constant hummmm or tone that sort of reminded me of a choir just singing one note. Then today I thought of the solfreggio tones because of the thread about the water in Jerusalem and went looking for one that maybe sounded something like what I heard. The example I provided to start this thread is very close. I don't know enough about solfeggio to know if a constant tone will do, but that is what I have been hearing.

Thanks for the thoughts.

Wish i could offer a suggestion but I can say that for years I have been hearing the same kind of thing. Not so much now, but I haven't spent time up north at our old cottage. I could turn my head and it would stop. I also sometime heard human conversations when I was young but they sounded like a radio station so i thought that was it. But the sounds out of nowhere when I'm away from radio towers etc or even a town - that's what you are describing I think.

Darla Ken Pearce
13th August 2011, 23:42
This is about double the vibration for unconditional love at 528 hz, so wherever it is coming from for you, it's a wonderful blessing! If you can tolerate and be comfortable with this tone, you've got it made and will be one of the first to experience pure bliss. No kidding!

If you can maintain this high a vibration, your worries have ended. Those who cannot hear it, should call up a bunch of videos that use this vibration and become used to it. These choices are up to each one of us, how we want to spend our time and for what purpose. If your vibration is high, you have the ability to raise everyone else's who comes in contact with you. A great and powerful blessing to all those around you. Much love! xoxoxox

333mark333
13th August 2011, 23:51
We have started to use the crystal bowls......just amazing absorbing those frequencies, though i can say they are bringing to surface old wounds.

Unified Serenity
14th August 2011, 01:37
ok, update. The sound earlier for the first time is coming from the earth. I will go outside and see if it's changed since it's been about 2 hours since I checked. Thanks for the post Darla. I have experienced unconditional love and divine oneness. I had a transfigurative experience in 1995, that opened my eyes to our total existence is about learning to live in Divine oneness unconditional love. It's the mantra for my children. If you ask them what is the most important thing in life they will say to always walk in love no matter the situation. I'm not there yet, but it is my goal.

Darla Ken Pearce
14th August 2011, 03:18
Wow. Coming from inside the Earth! This is a wonderful validation as we are being told that much love and higher frequencies are being beamed from the Sun and higher realms, now they are coming from the Earth herself and those who have lived within her. This is great and positive news! Woo Woo! Sorry. I get carried away. That you can pick this up is amazing and quite an accomplishment. Fabulous to know this great tidbit!

BTW, your kids sound like my kids, the other day, I sprayed one of our aggressive male cats with a little spray bottle of water to break up a fight, and my daughter, Jenn, said, "Hey, I thought you had become love! Arent' you afraid the Galactics will disable your spray bottle? Well, yeah, it's not always easy becoming love and keeping the noise level down to a low roar ; ) xoxoxox

Unified Serenity
14th August 2011, 03:31
I just came in and yes, though the moon is up nice full and high, the sound was still coming from the earth. I had a bit of a laugh with my partner and said, "It's probably the negative reptillians drilling their way to the surface with a bit eminating this sound to fool us" and she said, yes and they all get confused and say, "Where are we going" and I said, "they start drilling in circles saying, didn't we pass this spot already?"

Sorry, I do have a bit of a twisted sense of humor. I need to finish my tasks and start my writing project which I have been delaying. I need to settle into it though. Darla, thanks for your insights. I'd like to think I am one of the "lucky" ones who can ascend early and help others, but I have a long way to go to walk a day in love without negative thoughts.

loveandgratitude
14th August 2011, 04:15
The SOUND is the golden thread, so fine as to be invisible yet so strong as to be unbreakable, which binds together all beings in all planes, in all universes, throughout all time and beyond into eternity.

The SOUND can help you travel high into the etheral atmosphere of the spiritual worlds and like the skylark establishes an abiding link between the mundane life on earth and the pure spiritual heaven. The SOUND is there for anyone who wants to listen.

All matter is made up of LIGHT AND SOUND. If we concentrate upon sound it will help us raise our frequency. If you concedntrate upon both at once, SOUND AND LIGHT we can travel with the SOUND AND LIGHT WAVES.

A wonderful sound to listen to is the HU SOUND. ALL SOUND IS MADE UP OF THE HU. Here is an example of the HU SOUND.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpIrDJGVdO0

Unified Serenity
14th August 2011, 04:27
This is so close to what I am hearing. I hear the higher part of this, but the feel is the same. Thanks!

The SOUND is the golden thread, so fine as to be invisible yet so strong as to be unbreakable, which binds together all beings in all planes, in all universes, throughout all time and beyond into eternity.

The SOUND can help you travel high into the etheral atmosphere of the spiritual worlds and like the skylark establishes an abiding link between the mundane life on earth and the pure spiritual heaven. The SOUND is there for anyone who wants to listen.

All matter is made up of LIGHT AND SOUND. If we concentrate upon sound it will help us raise our frequency. If you concedntrate upon both at once, SOUND AND LIGHT we can travel with the SOUND AND LIGHT WAVES.

A wonderful sound to listen to is the HU SOUND. ALL SOUND IS MADE UP OF THE HU. Here is an example of the HU SOUND.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpIrDJGVdO0

Ruby L.
14th August 2011, 17:19
Hi, Uni--

Just came across Omni connexae!'s thread titled: Strange noise in Ukraine (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?27852-Strange-noise-in-Ukraine).
Do the sounds in the video he posted compare to what you've been hearing on your side?

Omni c. queries whether it's a hoax or not, but it made me think of you when I saw it.

I don't speak Russian (or Ukrainian, for that matter), but if u-tube comments are anything to go by, here are some interesting posts:

W.T.F!
The Child is scared and says
"They dig in the Sky, they are scary"

-Platzhallter 3 hours ago

I actually heard this sound in the city i live in, Malmö in Sweden. I only heard it twice for about 5 seconds each, my friend asked me if i heard it and we were both freaked out...

-Frallemannen 3 hours ago 3

The woman mentioned that nothing is being constructed there, apart from a school, but the sounds coming from there are very silent compared to these.

-UtubLurker 11 hours ago

Are is a 528 Hz with 8hz Shumman, the Love Frequence of Love!!!
Es el 528 Hz con 8hz Shumman, es ¡¡¡la frecuencia del amor!!!
Buscalo aqui en youtube / Searches here in youtube: Sonidos Solfeggios / Solfeggios Sounds.

-cesamar80 11 hours ago

And the two that made me LOL:

I want to live there right now, that sh*t's relaxing, yo.

-karazeetomable 14 hours ago 18

It's the Tardis.

-onefreeinternet 11 hours ago

Let us know how it goes for you. I'd be interested to know what these mysterious sounds people are hearing.

Good luck!

Unified Serenity
14th August 2011, 18:29
Hey Ruby,

I commented on that thread, and as I watched the video I noticed people walking who did not seem to notice anything and I would have thought if they heard this noise they would have stopped and been looking around a bit perplexed, but who knows, maybe they've been hearing it and just are not reacting to it now. It's interesting about the comments as I don't understand what is being said. For all I know a cd was playing those sounds, but no, those were not what I have been hearing. Thanks for the comments and I am interested if anyone else has gone outside to see if they can find this sound which I have been talking about.

skamandar
14th August 2011, 19:01
That is so interesting...
I have always suspected that some singers that we all know (like John Lennon for example), knew more than the most of the people, about the workings of the universe...

Check this song of Sade

http://www.videoclip.bg/watch?v=7681

She sings that she is a soldier of love and she is waiting for the SOUND - can you imagine?
Maybe she is waiting for the same sound you are hearing?

Dawn
14th August 2011, 19:25
I will pay special attention today. I would like to say that I heard this sound on and off over a 6 month to 1 year period about 18 years ago. I woke up about 22 years ago and when this began about 5 years later, I thought this experience was simply my awareness expanding to receive sound from yet another dimension. I have not heard it for many years.

My partner heard this sound 25 years ago and was able to 'know' that it was the sound the earth made as she moved through space.

We are both about 60 years old and our bodies have begun to show the aging program in the past 5 years. I know the body is the main vessel for receiving sound/light/and information in the 3D world so I wonder, sometimes, how much the aging program effects my sensitivity. I am ever aware of much which is accessed by esp senses at all times... I just don't know how much an experience like sound is affected by age.

loveandgratitude
15th August 2011, 04:12
When you hear THE SOUND..........the hum...........the hu.......Similiar to a ringing in the ears but more like a hummm. You are listening to the sound of the universe. When you hear this sound, the first recognition is that you used to hear this as a child. A familiar sound, a connection to all source. Chant HU, like in the video for 10 minutes per day and the sound will become more distinct and amazing things will start happening in your life. Try this as a experiment if you are interested. HU TO YOU

Tane Mahuta
15th August 2011, 09:51
I too am hearing a noise in my ears, don't know what frequency though......

been hearing it for months

I though it was just, that I'm getting old & seenile!

TM

soulseeker
15th August 2011, 11:52
I also have a ringing sound , but its more high pitched. After doing some research I thought it might be Tinnitus.

Not sure what it is , my hearing is still very good . Only hear it during those quiet times , dose not worry me much.

Would love to be able to measure the frequency of the sound , just in case its my higher self trying to get thru.

Maybe I have a faulty receiver and need more fine tuning !!!!!!!!

phillipbbg
15th August 2011, 12:29
I also have a ringing sound , but its more high pitched. After doing some research I thought it might be Tinnitus.

Not sure what it is , my hearing is still very good . Only hear it during those quiet times , dose not worry me much.

Would love to be able to measure the frequency of the sound , just in case its my higher self trying to get thru.

Maybe I have a faulty receiver and need more fine tuning !!!!!!!!

Just check your blood pressure, if it is up it could well be tinnitus, but if your blood pressure in ok, then experiment a little further, see if the ringing get louder after you stop listening to some loud music, if this is the case it could well be a mild form of tinnitus but if the sound is the same... dig deeper its probably not originating from you.

Unified Serenity
15th August 2011, 15:06
Ok, I tried to address this already. Tinnitus is a constant ringing in the ears for the most part. Sure it comes and goes at various times, but when it's occurring it doesn't matter where you turn your head, it's IN your ears. The sound I am hearing is not like this. An example of this sound would be you are in your backyard and hear a high sound, turn another way and it disappears, so you turn back and there it is. You follow the sound and find out your neighbor's kid is hitting a note on some pipe that you pick up on some 2000 yards away. Now, I heard the sound from the sky for a week that depending on the time of day it moved, thus I wondered was it from the moon or a satallite. Then one day I heard it from the ground and continued to hear it for a few days from there. Last night it was again from the sky. I can't follow it, but it sounds like a 936 solfeggio tone on the high spectrum and the HU sound is very similar as well.

For those with the ringing sound, I have had that for years too most pronounced when near a lot of wireless technology, but not always. This current sound is very different and draws me very strongly into a higher vibration almost like a lovers caress draws your attention and there is this immense sense of love and bliss. So, I wish everyone could hear this, focus inwardly on their center and open to it. It's really quite powerful. I shared more than I have with regards to the energy, but take it for what you will. I will intentionally attach the energy to this thread, and tell me if you sensed anything while reading.

Much love,

Serenity

meeradas
15th August 2011, 22:48
I' m hearing an inner sound (around 440 Hz) since 1994. It's always on the right. Very much like the "hu"/ like a never ending "aahhh" thru an infinite tube. If i "tune" into this, i feel home.

It feels almost exactly like this [the peachy upper part]:

ghostrider
15th August 2011, 23:35
hearing strange sounds, we are dimensional beings on a vibrational world. sounds are picked up by vibration to the ear drum =changed to an electric signal sent to the mind , we feel/thing/project -energy becomes electricity then sent back through our voice and the vibration is sent out to infinity. it's mind blowing how fast it happens and we think nothing of it. these sounds are causing different thinking/emotions . there must be a purpose for all this to happen at this time.