PDA

View Full Version : Chemtrails over the Sierra Nevadas- Aug. 12th

Arupa
14th August 2011, 07:27
I have just returned from a backpacking trip to the Emigrant Wilderness, which borders North Yosemite Nat. Park. I was there 3 days in the backcountry. The first 2 days were crystal clear, not a cloud in the sky. On the third day Friday, 8/12,I got out from my tent, camped at about 8,000 ft and saw a single elongated cloud and thought that perhaps there might be a thunderstorm on the way.

However, the cloud did not have the typical cumulus shape and I just watched it for a few minutes, wondering. Within a few more minutes I saw a large jet aircraft directly overhead. It looked like it was at "cruising altitude", maybe 30-35,00 ft. As I was at 8,000 ft. and the sky was perfectly clear I could see the jet and its thick, non dissapating contrails quite easily.

I watched as the jet emitted 4 contrails which quickly began to form one elongated "cloud" then the contrails were cut off and I lost sight of the aircraft. Soon after another jet appeared, flying a course perpendicular to the first aircraft's contrails. I watched as this second aircraft did the same ( it may have been the same plane?). Soon the 8 contrails,or 2 "clouds" began to blend together in a giant "X". I immediately realized that I was watching the very beginning of chemtrails being laid.

I watched as at least 2 more aircraft entered the area and flew the same cross hatched pattern, like a giant tic tac toe board. Within 90 minutes there was the unmistakeable cross hatched pattern of numerous contrails in the sky being laid by at least 2, probably 4, large aircraft. I could clearly see the contrails being turned "on" and being turned "off". This process continued for at least another 2 hours until the sky directly above me began to "haze over". This on a perfectly clear day.

I watched the entire affair for a total of more than 4 hours, at 8,000 ft., as at least 2 aircraft continued the patterns. Within 3 hours the contrails merged and covered at least 50% of the sky above me in an almost solid "haze".

As I was going to leave that day, I decided to try and track the contrails as I descended from the mountains in my truck. The prevailing winds, somewhat to my surprise, were blowing the chemtrails west. By the time I got down near sea level I was in the Central Valley, often termed the "breadbasket of the world" because so much food is grown there. The haze over the Central Valley was thick and I could clearly see during my descent that it all came from the contrails being emitted over the Emigrant Wilderness. I drove across the entire Central Valley and it was all "socked in". As I continued west to San Francisco, the haze thinned somewhat and near the coast the haze began to dissipate as it encountered the coastal fog banks moving inland.

No doubt in my mind I saw the whole process of chemtrails being laid. The interesting points are that they started high above me in the Emigrant Wilderness, one of the more remote portions of the Sierras. No roads, no villages and very few campers.The chemtrail pilots apparently now prefer wilderness areas in which to start. Very few eyes to see them and how many would recognize them for what they are? Certainly not the cowboys and pack trains that are the only human presence in the area.

The more inriguing question is why the Central Valley got the bulk of the thick haze. Again, there is a tremendous amount of food grown there and all of it got a good "dose" of chemtrails from what I witnessed, since the "haze" had descended at that point so that even the foothills of the Sierras, to the east, were becoming obscured by the haze.

And, by the way, the next day was again crystal clear! I haven't been following the chemtrail phenomena very closely the last few years but I certainly got an eye opener to refresh my research! Would be very interested on hearing what someone "up to speed" on the obviously on going phenomena has to say.

Peace, freedom and good camping!