PDA

View Full Version : A 1000 thanks and counting.

daledo
15th August 2011, 19:10
I just passed 1000 thank yous for my posts on this most awesome forum. This is the first forum that I have been a part of.

A BIG thank you to every one who has hit the thank you button on my posts. It shows me that I am appreciated on this forum and it keeps me researching and posting hopefully new information that will help with the process of waking up to the real world.

I have been lacking in hitting the thank you button on many other members threads and comments where I should have and I figured I would start this thread to make up for it.

Thanks everyone

giovonni
15th August 2011, 19:20
Your profile page bio says it all my Friend :thumb:

Blessings and Love Gio

Lord Sidious
15th August 2011, 23:04
I just passed 1000 thank yous for my posts on this most awesome forum. This is the first forum that I have been a part of.

A BIG thank you to every one who has hit the thank you button on my posts. It shows me that I am appreciated on this forum and it keeps me researching and posting hopefully new information that will help with the process of waking up to the real world.

I have been lacking in hitting the thank you button on many other members threads and comments where I should have and I figured I would start this thread to make up for it.

Thanks everyone

I always knew you were ok.
For a nugget, that is. :p
Avalon is sort of like a pizza supreme and that if one bit is missing, we don't have that mix anymore.
That is partially why I hate seeing bannings.