PDA

View Full Version : war on terror is like war on drugs

daledo
15th August 2011, 22:17
The war on terror is like the war on drugs
both have killed millions of people, both lead to a police state, both are taking away our freedoms

BOTH HAVE FAILED

Just like prohibition led to the strength of the mob and crime families, the war on terror is making more terrorists.

We would have more resistance than car and roadside bombs to an occupying country in America if someone else did what we do to other countries.

Lets stop the madness

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwJQffbssxo

Lord Sidious
15th August 2011, 22:27
In both cases, the end result that ''they'' wanted was the exact opposite of what they said.
And they got it.

daledo
15th August 2011, 22:34
Spot on Lord Sidious... you would think they would learn something from their attempts of doing the same thing over and over but these tactics keep failing. THEY ARE INSANE and that is what insane people do... never admit that they made a mistake and will never learn from their mistakes.
So we have to deduct that the failed outcome was part of their plan. They were never intended to be won... just feed the war machine.

Jake
15th August 2011, 22:41
In both cases, the end result that ''they'' wanted was the exact opposite of what they said.
And they got it.

Exactly! The war an drugs is like the war on terror, in that, neither Bull$#!+ war was meant to never be won.

Carmen
15th August 2011, 23:16
Excuse my profanity, but its like ****ing for virginity!!!!!!

Jake
15th August 2011, 23:27
Excuse my profanity, but its like ****ing for virginity!!!!!!

Ha! my favorite oxymoron...

Fighting for peace is like ####ing for virginity...

Hervé
16th August 2011, 00:20
[...]
GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwJQffbssxo

The day 'em "they" can make more money by financing peace than by supplying every sides of any kind of "war," then peace will indeed have a chance...

But for the moment their "wars" successfully generates increasing populations of invalids, getting rid of the fighters world wide through real wars and getting rid of the thinkers and the remainder of fast acting youth through drugs.

Not much left to oppose the eradication of the rest of the so-called "useless eaters"...