PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing is all I can say.....

truth4me
16th August 2011, 17:20
This guy I had worked with side by side was charged with raping and murdering a 3 year old girl. I quit a job I had at a steel mill back in April but while I was there this guy named Shawn Morgan helped trained me for the mill. The first day he said things about him and his wife and right then I knew his deck of cards were missing a few. I told him on my 2nd day "I really don't care about hearing that stuff". He was showing pictures of his wife....well I think you get the point. We come on here and speak of soul growth and life experiences but what kind of experiences did that small innocent girl have in that hour that Shawn had her ? Folks don't be fooled evil is real and I'm just completely blew away with what he did. As the words Soundgarden sings in the song Black Hole Sun say....Black Hole Sun won't you come and wash away the rain.......washed this evil on out of here.......I'm totally numb. I feel sorry for both families......

Loveisall21
16th August 2011, 18:10
That is tragic Truth4me. I'm sorry for your close proximity to such an individual and incident. Reading your post feels like a punch in the gut to me, so I can only imagine how it must feel for you. I hope the day is soon when such things are unheard of and nonexistant.

<8>
16th August 2011, 19:58
This guy I had worked with side by side was charged with raping and murdering a 3 year old girl. I quit a job I had at a steel mill back in April but while I was there this guy named Shawn Morgan helped trained me for the mill. The first day he said things about him and his wife and right then I knew his deck of cards were missing a few. I told him on my 2nd day "I really don't care about hearing that stuff". He was showing pictures of his wife....well I think you get the point. We come on here and speak of soul growth and life experiences but what kind of experiences did that small innocent girl have in that hour that Shawn had her ? Folks don't be fooled evil is real and I'm just completely blew away with what he did. As the words Soundgarden sings in the song Black Hole Sun say....Black Hole Sun won't you come and wash away the rain.......washed this evil on out of here.......I'm totally numb. I feel sorry for both families......

May i suggest you rise above the horrors..? Maby there is a deeper reason why he talkt wid you?

Maby you are not there yet in your life?

Is it tragic? OFC.. Is it right..NO

I personally...think i have raped,killed,plunderd..as we have all. In other lifes

I just saying.. Close your eyes and ears will get you nowhere. I am not saying you have to save the guy, but there might be something there you needed to learn thats all...

truth4me
16th August 2011, 20:16

May i suggest you rise above the horrors..? Maby there is a deeper reason why he talkt wid you?

I personally...think i have raped,killed,plunderd..as we have all. In other lifes

I just saying.. Close your eyes and ears will get you nowhere. I am not saying you have to save the guy, but there might be something there you needed to learn thats all...that might be all well and true BUT killing a 3 year old after raping her just doesn't work for me. I wasn't the only one he talked to and showed pictures . I can't judge no person yet I can judge actions and those actions he committed constitute evil. I do believe in reincarnation and I know in this life the "dark side " is increasing hard to deal with........

ktlight
16th August 2011, 20:34

I just saying.. Close your eyes and ears will get you nowhere. I am not saying you have to save the guy, but there might be something there you needed to learn thats all...that might be all well and true BUT killing a 3 year old after raping her just doesn't work for me. I wasn't the only one he talked to and showed pictures . I can't judge no person yet I can judge actions and those actions he committed constitute evil. I do believe in reincarnation and I know in this life the "dark side " is increasing hard to deal with........

Every person you meet in life presents an opportunity to you. You cannot take on his actions, though, imagine his mind. Just thank the universe that you are in your own skin and not his. And that small child, if she lived, would have gone through hell as that sick person would have destroyed her completely.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say here.

Ian Gordon
16th August 2011, 20:38
It is hard to understand and I must admit usually I dont attempt to rationalise as most times people are not in an emotional place to accept differing theories and beliefs.
But here is how child deaths were explained to me, firstly from my own near death experience I understand that we have options and choices to be here on earth or not. So bearing this in mind it was explained to me that some children have short lives as they have offered to help others with a divine lesson, parents to cope with grief been the clearest example. To understand that everything has a divine meaning or pathway is hard but if you can start to accept that, fear is removed and the world becomes lighter. Having accepted a divine reason it is even harder not to look for the whys and who's etc and just except that someone has learnt. If you look too hard it will only muddy the water the lesson might not become clear until years later or perhaps never.
I dont feel I have explained this all that well but hopefully you can grasp the meaning and let the light vanquish the darkness.
my thoughts are with all those touched by this

Billy
16th August 2011, 21:04
I know it is difficult not to feel emotionaly involved with negative experiences that cross your path along the journey of the soul but this is all part of your own personal spiritual growth. have no judgement, pray for the abused and the abusers. Emotional non attachment is a great tool to learn on the journey. you are allowed to feel the pain and anger but you do not have to feel attached to others baggage. It does not belong to you, The baggage belongs to the abuser. And now he has passed his baggage onto a young child. We all have to be there for the abused. Try to help the abused understand, that their abusers baggage does not belong to them.

I was sexually abused as a child, I know how great a tool emotional non attachment can be.

ScubaMonkey
16th August 2011, 21:26
I have a similar story where a guy I work with was convicted of something quite similar, but the kid was 8 or something. I didn't believe it when someone told me then they told me to google his name when I got home. And there it was, the top result on google, the BBC story with his picture saying how he'd been sent to prison and everything. Crazy!

Maia Gabrial
16th August 2011, 21:39
Truth4me,
I'm struggling with my feelings about horrendous acts like these. What did a 3 year old do to deserve this? What about all those who are sex slaves of pedophiles and victims of ritual sacrifices? God, it's become so horrible.
I'm trying to take some comfort in the fact that everyone that incarnates has asked to experience what they do. ASKED.... And the ones that do it to them WANT to do it to them. We all come here with all kinds of agreements with each other. To accept this, is taking on a higher perspective.
Still it doesn't mean we can't cry for them....

hedigoto
16th August 2011, 22:20
I live in a mexican city where organized crime hangs 2 to 5 persons daily from footbridges, a 6 months old baby was hit by a random bullet from the same people last month, if you feel disturbed, imagine the kind of vibrations where I live. The amazing thing is that people in my town are getting used to hear about such things on the daily news, now it doesn't impress anybody. This world is going down the drain.

Billy
16th August 2011, 22:51
I live in a mexican city where organized crime hangs 2 to 5 persons daily from footbridges, a 6 months old baby was hit by a random bullet from the same people last month, if you feel disturbed, imagine the kind of vibrations where I live. The amazing thing is that people in my town are getting used to hear about such things on the daily news, now it doesn't impress anybody. This world is going down the drain.

what is important is that the world that means something to you is not going down your drain.

ghostrider
16th August 2011, 23:15
there are evil people in the world , mind controlled to do things that go against everything they know is right. mind control is very real, and everyone is affected in one way or another. sad story, my friend I know it clings to you even if you want it not to. Stop and think , Hitler was able to get his entire army to kill a race of people just because they were jewish. AN ENTIRE ARMY of fathers, brothers sons, you get the point? some of the soldiers surely had second thoughts before shooting unarmed civilians. but maybe not, mind control is real. this nut job one day - KARMA- WILL come around and he won't like it. Thus reborn in the matrix to live again and try to get it right, hopefully by then, WE have put an end to MIND CONTROL..... FREE YOUR MIND...... this thread is indeed very sad....How could anyone hurt, let alone kill a three year old child? IF I MEET THIS PERSON the world will be rid of that soul for infinity... PROTECTING children IS MY CORE ISSUE I was beaten as a child and now I am a protector of children and the innocent. Yea I'm the guy that WILL step in when others stand and watch. YOU AIN'T GONNA HURT A CHILD AROUND ME....I will give my life to protect a young child, whether I know them or not.

Loveisall21
16th August 2011, 23:35
Let's face it we live in a world where the most horrible heart breaking things happen and at the same time the most beautiful loving things happen. It can be so hard to reconcile but it is my belief that we did choose to be in this world of polarity. The sickness in some people that makes them do such heinous things is often inherited from lack of love and abuse they themselves were subjected to. Does this absolve them in some way? No. I believe they will have to deal with the karma of what they have done.

I think about how deep this darkness and sickness goes in some people, whole generations, and I can't help but feel only through divine intervention can this evil be uprooted. But in the meantime these horrible things happen. What could possibly be the gift of living in this duality and looking into the face of such darkness and suffering? We have a choice. We can either close our hearts in hate and fear because it's just too awful to deal with what some people do or we can let the pain in our hearts break us wide open and in doing that we love deeper and come to a clearer understanding of who we really are. And who am I to say but maybe that is the loving sacrifice that some victims make to give us that gift.

Lord Sidious
17th August 2011, 00:07
there are evil people in the world , mind controlled to do things that go against everything they know is right. mind control is very real, and everyone is affected in one way or another. sad story, my friend I know it clings to you even if you want it not to. Stop and think , Hitler was able to get his entire army to kill a race of people just because they were jewish. AN ENTIRE ARMY of fathers, brothers sons, you get the point? some of the soldiers surely had second thoughts before shooting unarmed civilians. but maybe not, mind control is real. this nut job one day - KARMA- WILL come around and he won't like it. Thus reborn in the matrix to live again and try to get it right, hopefully by then, WE have put an end to MIND CONTROL..... FREE YOUR MIND...... this thread is indeed very sad....How could anyone hurt, let alone kill a three year old child? IF I MEET THIS PERSON the world will be rid of that soul for infinity... PROTECTING children IS MY CORE ISSUE I was beaten as a child and now I am a protector of children and the innocent. Yea I'm the guy that WILL step in when others stand and watch. YOU AIN'T GONNA HURT A CHILD AROUND ME....I will give my life to protect a young child, whether I know them or not.

You should read our holocaust thread.
Did you know there were over 150,000 men of jewish blood in the wehrmacht?
The second in command of the luftwaffe, Erhard Milch was jewish?
We need to stop accepting what we are told and think for ourselves.
And funny enough, here on avalon and other sites too, we can do that with most things, but not hitler, the third reich, the holocaust or jewish topics.
And yet, this area is one of massive potential to gain more knowledge of the way things are.

etheric underground
17th August 2011, 01:25
Truth4me......I thank you for your experience.
Know that we have these events and people come in and out of our
reality spectrum to enable us to remember WHO WE ARE.
So my thoughts are with you on this journey...
Does it not make you remember that you are a compassionate, loving,caring
and empathetic person towards others, especially children when you
consider the darkness that this guy shawn has created.... it makes
us realise what we have......the love for others

The Truth Is In There
17th August 2011, 07:15
Truth4me,
I'm struggling with my feelings about horrendous acts like these. What did a 3 year old do to deserve this? What about all those who are sex slaves of pedophiles and victims of ritual sacrifices? God, it's become so horrible.
I'm trying to take some comfort in the fact that everyone that incarnates has asked to experience what they do. ASKED.... And the ones that do it to them WANT to do it to them. We all come here with all kinds of agreements with each other. To accept this, is taking on a higher perspective.
Still it doesn't mean we can't cry for them....

that's not entirely correct. it's right that the souls of the victims agreed to have the experience, either to work out bad karma of their own or to help another soul. however, the ones who do the deed don't WANT to do it. they're offered the chance to say no and by that to work out bad karma as well as grow as a soul. sadly, many people, having forgotten about their soul's lessons, give in to their shadow side and so the bad karma isn't resolved but more is created. these souls return again and again and will have the same experiences, from the viewpoint of the victim as well as the perpetrator, until they make the right choice. that's how we learn and grow.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
17th August 2011, 08:58
How about this. The fact we all read that thread means that we were meant to read that. That it is a lesson for us. We have a choice. Right now. To me the choice is between love and hate. I want to forgive the abuser. I want't to feel compassion both for the killer and the child. Compassion for everybody who now knows this story. I want to thank you for this lesson. I had plenty ocassion in my life to learn that I missed instead.

Have you seen the movie "Lovely bones"? I am a father of two young girls. I was totally collapsed for couple of days after seeing that movie. I was wondering what would I do if something like that in the movie happened to my familly. First was hatered. Then I fought the only way out would be to forgive no matter what... I am not perfect myself. I did some wrongs to other people (including my familly) I regret very deeply... I try hard not to repeat my mistakes... Please forgive me...

Star1111
17th August 2011, 09:33
So true billji and beautifully put. You are a brave soul.
Love to you

Calz
17th August 2011, 09:36
Robert:

I am not perfect myself. I did some wrongs to other people (including my familly) I regret very deeply... I try hard not to repeat my mistakes... Please forgive me...

We would not be here if we were "perfect".

jcocks
17th August 2011, 15:42
I think one of the main reasons we are seeing so much discord in this world, so many "inhuman" acts, is because our society is now at the stage where it can't properly handle the technology we have. We're becoming overloaded and many cannot cope - they go mad and do mad things...

Our society must now play catch-up with our morals and beliefs so that they match the level of technology we possess...

truth4me
17th August 2011, 15:56
I think one of the main reasons we are seeing so much discord in this world, so many "inhuman" acts, is because our society is now at the stage where it can't properly handle the technology we have. We're becoming overloaded and many cannot cope - they go mad and do mad things...

Our society must now play catch-up with our morals and beliefs so that they match the level of technology we possess...You make a very good point! That guy ,Shawn Morgan,was always on his cell phone looking at pictures. This is what the message of the of the benevolent E.T's is/was. The technology in the hands of immoral people gives them means to do more darker immoral acts.....This is the message about the nuclear bombs in the hands of people who have no remorse in killing thousands of people at one time.....

kingmonkey
17th August 2011, 17:02
Life never fails in showing me that all of humanity is equally capable of "good" and "bad" deeds, as useful as those terms maybe. As hard as it is to accept even the best of us are capable of some pretty bad things in the right context. Every action has a context and a complex history of concurrent factors all contributing to some kind of horrific deed. Some call this karma, others cite generational influences, whatever..... my words fail to articulate what i am trying to say but this thread first made me think of the following poem by Thich Naht Hanh.......

Call Me by My True Names

Do not say that I'll depart tomorrow
because even today I still arrive.

Look deeply: I arrive in every second
to be a bud on a spring branch,
to be a tiny bird, with wings still fragile,
learning to sing in my new nest,
to be a caterpillar in the heart of a flower,
to be a jewel hiding itself in a stone.

I still arrive, in order to laugh and to cry,
in order to fear and to hope.
The rhythm of my heart is the birth and
death of all that are alive.

I am the mayfly metamorphosing on the surface of the river,
and I am the bird which, when spring comes, arrives in time
to eat the mayfly.

I am the frog swimming happily in the clear pond,
and I am also the grass-snake who, approaching in silence,
feeds itself on the frog.

I am the child in Uganda, all skin and bones,
my legs as thin as bamboo sticks,
and I am the arms merchant, selling deadly weapons to
Uganda.

I am the twelve-year-old girl, refugee on a small boat,
who throws herself into the ocean after being raped by a sea
pirate,
and I am the pirate, my heart not yet capable of seeing and
loving.

I am a member of the politburo, with plenty of power in my
hands,
and I am the man who has to pay his "debt of blood" to, my
people,
dying slowly in a forced labor camp.

My joy is like spring, so warm it makes flowers bloom in all
walks of life.
My pain if like a river of tears, so full it fills the four oceans.

Please call me by my true names,
so I can hear all my cries and laughs at once,
so I can see that my joy and pain are one.

Please call me by my true names,
so I can wake up,
and so the door of my heart can be left open,
the door of compassion.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Nyce555
17th August 2011, 17:17
That is sooo sad. I just can't imagen how someone could do a thing like that, but I guess that is the difference between beings of light and beings of dark. There is a lot of craziness going on in the world today. I just hope human beings can all come together in the next few years. We really need each other to grow and push out the negative energy.