PDA

View Full Version : The Idiots Guide to Ascension

yiolas
9th June 2010, 19:03
How does one wade through all of this information?

2012, The Great Shift, Planet –X, Ascension, the Mayan long count, the short count, pole shift, galactic alignment, coronal mass ejections, good et’s , bad et’s , Galactic Federation, Galactic Council, Ashayana Deane, The Guardians, Drunvalo Melchizedek's, Anunnaki, George Kavasilas, Hopi prophesy, Mayan Prophesy, Nostradamus, Alex Collier, the Andromedans, the Sirans, the Pleidians, earth changes, exopolitics, illuminati ………. the list goes on ………….sorry if I left some out.

We should not need encyclopedias of information, charts, techniques and finely tuned Merkabah vehicles to assist us in riding the wave of ascension. My intuition tells me that it is a lot simpler. That all that is required is to become more human, as in, humane to each other and to our environment in general. My gut tells me that as long as we stand in LOVE and not fear that we will naturally ride the wave of ascension.

Any brief and simple input is welcome to this ‘Idiots Guide to Ascension”

Wood
9th June 2010, 19:18
I agree with you yiolas :)
I think we just need to become more loving, more responsible of our actions and to raise our consciousness through meditation (just looking into ourselves, no fancy techniques needed). No fears, no worries, no judgements. I think the game is already over.

The thread title reminds me of a great movie (though maybe weird for some): 'The Idiots' by Lars Von Trier.

kriya
9th June 2010, 19:20
Know yourself!

That's it.

Love,

Kriya

Majorion
9th June 2010, 19:37
How does one wade through all of this information?

2012, The Great Shift, Planet –X, Ascension, the Mayan long count, the short count, pole shift, galactic alignment, coronal mass ejections, good et’s , bad et’s , Galactic Federation, Galactic Council, Ashayana Deane, The Guardians, Drunvalo Melchizedek's, Anunnaki, George Kavasilas, Hopi prophesy, Mayan Prophesy, Nostradamus, Alex Collier, the Andromedans, the Sirans, the Pleidians, earth changes, exopolitics, illuminati …

You take it all with a grain of salt...

Hope that answers your question.

greybeard
9th June 2010, 19:40
Eckhart Tolle has sold many millions of books "A New Earth" for one.
"The Power of Now" for another.
He appeared on the Oprah Winfrey show ten consecutive weeks discussing chapter by chapter. over 5 Milion people down loaded the free videos.
Important thing is this happened because millions of ordinary people wanted it to happen, they bought the books.

No one has even mentioned this on Avalon that I know of.

He has consistently said for years that consciousness is rising, that we are on the verge of the biggest step forward in the evolution of man kind since we left the ocean.
NOW that is big news.
How come we want to run after UFO's, techniques, drama, you name it?
Eckhart is enlightened, he knows.
He has not mentioned the magical round about of pop spirituality - new age. Ascension, UFO's -- none of it, just pure practical spirituality.

He has also said we cant make it happen, that is the shift in consciousness, we can only get in the way by trying to make it come about. it is happening because the totality wants it to happen.

We will be ok, enjoy the ride though it will get rough at times.

Glad you started the thread Yiolas, time for some common sense.

Chris

shiva777
9th June 2010, 19:48
an idiots guide to understanding the Limited (but very useful,up to a point)teachings of Tolle,Hawkins and many more

A Lesson of Boundaries and Polarity -Revist- Egypt 1 Year, 3 Months ago
Dear Family,

There is a stunning crossroads of change upon us shifting this planet. Much will reveal and continue to unravel for many of us, and including this group. I feel this necessary to share to begin an unraveling dialogue. I have had a recent lesson of respecting my own boundaries as a human being.

Let’s talk a moment why understanding polarity issues is a huge step towards spiritual maturity and having inner integrity with your source light. I hope to clarify this topic to a better understanding. This will help to improve personal energetic discernment with this utilized as a basic foundational understanding.

God Source projects creation by polarizing within itself. It projects consciousness into smaller or separate units. At the different levels of dimension, planets, human beings bodies all the way into the smallest particles. All these levels are interactive with each other and the consciousness flows back into the levels of unity with the Source. We would not regard polarity as something that is “ negative” if we understood it is fundamentally inherent in all of creation, it is the natural creative process – polarization and integration.

Since that we deal with issues of polarity every day, how do we best effectively deal with the situation? Polarity are issues of separation from ourselves or Source, and separation from others that may indeed create ego issues of conflict. To be effective we must generally agree that we must first find that place of inner light, unity and integrity within ourselves. We must self integrate into our Source consciousness, this is our personal level of responsibility to spiritual maturity. This is a first point of agreement that is a fundamental block of actualizing your inner integrity to be aligned to God/ Source.

So when we have a problem or issue that comes up in our daily life… do we deny the problem? Do we detach from it as a state of reality by calling it an Illusion? Or do we understand the problem in a larger context of how “polarity” works so that we can effectively deal with it?

Let us say you are driving your car and you get a flat tire. How do you deal with this? You could say it is all illusion and that this is really not happening and try to fix your tire with your mind. Or you can face the problem, change the tire ( call road service!) and resume your driving.

We could say in a practical context if we deny the problem we also deny the solution. When we try to un-create the problem through denying it exists we only allow the problem to go unresolved. When we actually face the problem, bring attention to it, we are not reinforcing the problem we are facing it. The problem already has presented itself to you and its already “ there”. To be effective engaging with the problem is generally a positive strategy in contract to denial. Regarding problems as illusions does not necessarily resolve the problem.

Now take this practical example into the WORLD scenario and its various conflicts. It is absolutely certain we all would like to “ see” something else happening, a beautiful paradise of everyone’s creative expression and total freedom from debt or other levels of slavery. We would like to not know there are unpleasant things happening around us and we may even want to get away from it all and go back “home”. However there is a part of US ( The One) a part of creation that is really blocked down here. There is a part of US that is really suffering. There is a part of us impacted and affected, even sometimes trapped by the dramas that play out in the world, in our human family, with our loved ones and our personal circle of friends and community . We cannot afford to ignore the fact. Knowledge or awareness is not in itself “ separation”. We can be in our integrity, aligned to our inner source and be very much aware of what is actually going on around us. Bringing attention to this awareness and knowing about it does not promote separation or polarity thinking. It is in how we deal with it.

If we focus on problems in the context of solutions it removes the blockage created by polarity issues. Greater Knowledge should not motivate fear in you but be understood as a base for effective action. Knowledge and accurate assessment is the basis to return you back to the stepping stones to resolve the issue/problem back into integrity. When you detach or deny the issue from existence you separate the problem from a solution. If we can come into a place of integrity ( self sourcing and energetic containment as supported with the 12 D exercise) we can face problems and embrace and bring resolution as effectively as we can.

We all know and respect the beautiful humans who are “ beyond polarity”. Before we can regard ourselves as beyond polarity we need to address the following inner questions.
Can I consciously integrate my whole being, physical body included back into the Source here and now? Can I ascend through the dimensional structure of creation, the holographic reality right now? Am I completely unaffected by the world events, free from money, free from seeing wars and genocide and starving peoples? Do All I see is a created paradise around me? If you cannot do these things, you are not beyond polarity. Until that time there is a part of you , a part of US and the collective One that is trapped in polarity from various distortions that have transpired in the natural processes of creation. You have to ask yourself if you can afford to deny or be ignorant of these things that are happening during this important cycle of time.

Yes our higher parts of identity, some of them are beyond polarity. It is our lower parts of identity, such as our human-ness that need our attention. It is our body consciousness as a human being that is in the most need of rehabilitation and healing. If we detach from the physical realities of our body and what is actually happening on the planet ( and the agendas that we are all enmeshed and a part of) we risk losing a valuable part of our human-ness, many levels of that identity.

It is not about judgment anymore. It is not about blaming or assigning value of good or bad anymore. It is about being REAL and being effective from being informed. We have to get clear about what is working and not working so we can bring ourselves back into integrity with our God Source as we can.

The core of our own energetic sustainability, our ability to effectively take responsibility for ourselves and our evolutionary direction hinges exactly on this knowledge of polarity.

The core of our ability to maintain a state of Oneness with each other depends on our level of personal energetic sustainability as it achieves integrity with your inner source light. If you do not have inner integrity you will look to depend on someone outside of you, or feed off of something else externally. When you feed off of someone else or something , you then become parasitic and many times are intruding on the energetic boundaries of another human beings right to exist.

If you do not respect each others' boundaries and own your own stuff, you will be unable to create mutuality or effective solutions. If others need to make you wrong, recognize the ego game and refrain from engaging. You do not have to justify your existence to others and they do not have to justify their existence to you. Am I trying to make someone wrong? Is someone trying to make me wrong? Are we respecting each other's boundaries and right to be? Can I engage this with effective action ?

In repeating my core message that I fundamentally attempt to communicate in all my expressions I offer to this group:

Command your Space, no matter what.

Claim your Sovereignty.

Claim and own your Freedom.

KNOW YOU ARE GOD.

Nothing can or will possess you or take this away from you when you know yourself as the truth. Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
lisarenee

Kra
9th June 2010, 19:55
yiolas don't you think the "idiots" should first educate themselves in order to understand this process? and if so don't they become... less "idiots" after they are educated? in my opinion "idiots" is a strong word in this context and should be replaced with something more lite, like "less educated humans ". The Less Educated Humans Guide to Ascension.

3(C)+me
9th June 2010, 20:29
Yes, yes, yes very good someone thought of this lots of BS to get through....

3(C)+me
9th June 2010, 20:33
I actual was asking wood by what he meant by

The game is over...

Can you say more about that please...
I am curious...

yiolas
9th June 2010, 20:34
yiolas don't you think the "idiots" should first educate themselves in order to understand this process? and if so don't they become... less "idiots" after they are educated? in my opinion "idiots" is a strong word in this context and should be replaced with something more lite, like "less educated humans ". The Less Educated Humans Guide to Ascension.

Your point Kra is taken. Nevertheless, my whole premise is that even the more educated of us in esoteric knowledge and cutting edge new age ascension techniques might benefit from getting back to the basics. The term "Idiot" is not meant to be derogatory, but rather implies "simplicity"

HORIZONS
9th June 2010, 20:40
an idiots guide to understanding the Limited (but very useful,up to a point)teachings of Tolle,Hawkins and many more

A Lesson of Boundaries and Polarity -Revist- Egypt 1 Year, 3 Months ago
Dear Family,

There is a stunning crossroads of change upon us shifting this planet. Much will reveal and continue to unravel for many of us, and including this group. I feel this necessary to share to begin an unraveling dialogue. I have had a recent lesson of respecting my own boundaries as a human being.

Let’s talk a moment why understanding polarity issues is a huge step towards spiritual maturity and having inner integrity with your source light. I hope to clarify this topic to a better understanding. This will help to improve personal energetic discernment with this utilized as a basic foundational understanding.

God Source projects creation by polarizing within itself. It projects consciousness into smaller or separate units. At the different levels of dimension, planets, human beings bodies all the way into the smallest particles. All these levels are interactive with each other and the consciousness flows back into the levels of unity with the Source. We would not regard polarity as something that is “ negative” if we understood it is fundamentally inherent in all of creation, it is the natural creative process – polarization and integration.

Since that we deal with issues of polarity every day, how do we best effectively deal with the situation? Polarity are issues of separation from ourselves or Source, and separation from others that may indeed create ego issues of conflict. To be effective we must generally agree that we must first find that place of inner light, unity and integrity within ourselves. We must self integrate into our Source consciousness, this is our personal level of responsibility to spiritual maturity. This is a first point of agreement that is a fundamental block of actualizing your inner integrity to be aligned to God/ Source.

So when we have a problem or issue that comes up in our daily life… do we deny the problem? Do we detach from it as a state of reality by calling it an Illusion? Or do we understand the problem in a larger context of how “polarity” works so that we can effectively deal with it?

Let us say you are driving your car and you get a flat tire. How do you deal with this? You could say it is all illusion and that this is really not happening and try to fix your tire with your mind. Or you can face the problem, change the tire ( call road service!) and resume your driving.

We could say in a practical context if we deny the problem we also deny the solution. When we try to un-create the problem through denying it exists we only allow the problem to go unresolved. When we actually face the problem, bring attention to it, we are not reinforcing the problem we are facing it. The problem already has presented itself to you and its already “ there”. To be effective engaging with the problem is generally a positive strategy in contract to denial. Regarding problems as illusions does not necessarily resolve the problem.

Now take this practical example into the WORLD scenario and its various conflicts. It is absolutely certain we all would like to “ see” something else happening, a beautiful paradise of everyone’s creative expression and total freedom from debt or other levels of slavery. We would like to not know there are unpleasant things happening around us and we may even want to get away from it all and go back “home”. However there is a part of US ( The One) a part of creation that is really blocked down here. There is a part of US that is really suffering. There is a part of us impacted and affected, even sometimes trapped by the dramas that play out in the world, in our human family, with our loved ones and our personal circle of friends and community . We cannot afford to ignore the fact. Knowledge or awareness is not in itself “ separation”. We can be in our integrity, aligned to our inner source and be very much aware of what is actually going on around us. Bringing attention to this awareness and knowing about it does not promote separation or polarity thinking. It is in how we deal with it.

If we focus on problems in the context of solutions it removes the blockage created by polarity issues. Greater Knowledge should not motivate fear in you but be understood as a base for effective action. Knowledge and accurate assessment is the basis to return you back to the stepping stones to resolve the issue/problem back into integrity. When you detach or deny the issue from existence you separate the problem from a solution. If we can come into a place of integrity ( self sourcing and energetic containment as supported with the 12 D exercise) we can face problems and embrace and bring resolution as effectively as we can.

We all know and respect the beautiful humans who are “ beyond polarity”. Before we can regard ourselves as beyond polarity we need to address the following inner questions.
Can I consciously integrate my whole being, physical body included back into the Source here and now? Can I ascend through the dimensional structure of creation, the holographic reality right now? Am I completely unaffected by the world events, free from money, free from seeing wars and genocide and starving peoples? Do All I see is a created paradise around me? If you cannot do these things, you are not beyond polarity. Until that time there is a part of you , a part of US and the collective One that is trapped in polarity from various distortions that have transpired in the natural processes of creation. You have to ask yourself if you can afford to deny or be ignorant of these things that are happening during this important cycle of time.

Yes our higher parts of identity, some of them are beyond polarity. It is our lower parts of identity, such as our human-ness that need our attention. It is our body consciousness as a human being that is in the most need of rehabilitation and healing. If we detach from the physical realities of our body and what is actually happening on the planet ( and the agendas that we are all enmeshed and a part of) we risk losing a valuable part of our human-ness, many levels of that identity.

It is not about judgment anymore. It is not about blaming or assigning value of good or bad anymore. It is about being REAL and being effective from being informed. We have to get clear about what is working and not working so we can bring ourselves back into integrity with our God Source as we can.

The core of our own energetic sustainability, our ability to effectively take responsibility for ourselves and our evolutionary direction hinges exactly on this knowledge of polarity.

The core of our ability to maintain a state of Oneness with each other depends on our level of personal energetic sustainability as it achieves integrity with your inner source light. If you do not have inner integrity you will look to depend on someone outside of you, or feed off of something else externally. When you feed off of someone else or something , you then become parasitic and many times are intruding on the energetic boundaries of another human beings right to exist.

If you do not respect each others' boundaries and own your own stuff, you will be unable to create mutuality or effective solutions. If others need to make you wrong, recognize the ego game and refrain from engaging. You do not have to justify your existence to others and they do not have to justify their existence to you. Am I trying to make someone wrong? Is someone trying to make me wrong? Are we respecting each other's boundaries and right to be? Can I engage this with effective action ?

In repeating my core message that I fundamentally attempt to communicate in all my expressions I offer to this group:

Command your Space, no matter what.

Claim your Sovereignty.

Claim and own your Freedom.

KNOW YOU ARE GOD.

Nothing can or will possess you or take this away from you when you know yourself as the truth. Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
lisarenee

very thought provoking - I appreciate your insights.

shiva777
9th June 2010, 20:49
when Love and light are combined with WISDOM then TRUE freedom will be achieved,,,the quasi-ascended states of almost all self proclaimed "awakened ones" are a result of entering "bubbles" of experience that seem like freedom but are NOT...we are in a time now where we can transcend those "bubbles" and teachings and where true WISDOM can be combined with Love and Light to reach TRUE awakening...that's what is different5 between this age and previous ones...many nowrecognise the false premise that our solar system,moon and physical bodies are in natural states...thereby not getting stuck in the unnatural "awakened" realms that most teachers try to lead people in to...mostly unknowingly

Watch Ash Deanes vids for an explanation of such issues....many are now resonating with these deeper truths,others aren't ready...

greybeard
9th June 2010, 20:55
Hi again Yiola
This is a definition of the enlightened state.
In the enlightened state all duality, all ignorance falls away, its timeless eternal, non locality, no birth no death, omnipotent, omnipresent. .
When all belief systems, all dogma all concepts are stripped away all that remains is God.
That is realizing the presence of God within.
That Presence is within every single soul waiting to be discovered-- no secrets, takes persistence.

I think logic is essential in ploughing through all the info.

I look at facts as best I can

We are an evolutionary species
We are evolving rapidly at this time
There is a state called enlightenment.

not confirmed. Ascension, it may or may not happen.

Look again at the aspects of enlightenment, is that not similar to the claims made about non existent as yet Ascension?

Now common sense says that if you want to learn about something learn from some one who has done it, achieved it is successful.
Fair enough enlightenment is not something done, it as actually some thing undone, the letting go of all that is not God.

So here we have a whole load of theories and methods coming from people who are not there, haven't done it have not Ascended.
No one has>
On the other hand free advice has always been here regarding enlightenment from those in that state.

Ascension higher than enlightenment?
More than omni-presence more than omni-potent?
More than knowing experientially, subjectively, Oneness with God?

Just use logic.
You cant compare a real state of enlightenment with hypothetical Ascension.
All these words from pretenders to be God.
Did we make ourselves?
After enlightenment one can say one is God but till then its not true, its a potential.
We are all waves of the Divine ocean.
I can truthfully say I am a wave of the ocean but I cant say I am the ocean.
The fully enlightened can say I am the ocean.
The Caterpillar is not the butterfly.
Not saying Im right but the enlightened ones know

What do they know?

We are moving forward rapidly but the end result is not known.
My feeling is that God set it up for evolution to evolve with an overall plan but lets consciousness do what it does.
So no one knows for sure how the end result will happen but it is sure that it will self align to the will and overall plan of God

Regards Chris

shiva777
9th June 2010, 21:05
again,Greybeard,you don't get it...you are stuck in the limited teachings that also don't get it...most of those teachi9ngs are very useful to a point however...this is something that can not be explained to someone who isn't at the level where they can percieve it...reincarnation is NOT a natural process,it is a result of genetic manipulation from negative ET groups,astrological influences are not natural they are a result of manipulated planetary bodies designed to trap us...and a million more issues that your "ascended ones" didn't understand and were thus lead to states that are no more than bubbles of "freedom" that are created from these distorted dimensional spaces....and you won't get that either...you also don't seem to get that AD and I and many others agree with a lot of the ancient teaching.Tolle etc but we also see and FEEL their limitations and distortions

Majorion
9th June 2010, 21:11
many are now resonating with these deeper truths,others aren't ready...
I wouldn't say others aren't ready, they are simply 'more cautious'.

There are two kinds of open-mindedness, the kind where you can believe in something that very few others believe, and then there is an even more important kind, an open-mindedness to accept that many people in this world are selfish, dishonest, and with an agenda that is not in your best interest.

Kulapops
9th June 2010, 21:19
Here's my take on this Yiolas...

1: Truth is simple. If you need a page to describe it, it's a modification of a truth, or based on truth. If it's particularly long and indescribable.. it's a Bedtime Story TM (All right's Kulapops )

2: The Tao that can be described is not the Tao. Think on this. That says a lot about this forum and people's beliefs here. I personally don't think anyone can tell you what 'it' 'is' (whatever it is) - that's the whole point.

3: However.. given point 2, here's my take (taken from Greybeard's rather nice Uplifting Energy thread)

A parable from K...

I think too that perhaps some of us feel a wave of love that is rising.

We're like yachts tied up in a harbour, and so as the tide is coming in, and the water line rises, we feel lifted.

We look at boats further into the harbour, where the water hasn't reached yet, and we say..

'A wave is coming!'

And our mooring ropes lift as we feel the love passing under and through us. No longer concerned with the sand that we lay on, we only feel different.

More free, moveable, lighter, bouyant. It's our natural reaction to talk to the boats around us. We want all the boats in the harbour to know that the tide is coming in.

Because this means that soon, we may go sailing.

Now , I realise that I don't need to worry about telling the other boats.

The tide is coming in...

...and those further in the harbour, currently enjoying the sand,

will know soon enough.

K

paul1972
9th June 2010, 21:34
"The Idiots Guide to Ascension "

If anyone is writing this book I would suggest this:

KISS (keep it simple stupid) :lol:

Bill Ryan
9th June 2010, 21:37
I would like to make a crystal clear, unambiguous, definitive statement. :)

This assertion...

reincarnation is NOT a natural process,it is a result of genetic manipulation from negative ET groups

...is totally false.

Very best to all, Bill

Celine
9th June 2010, 21:46
Simplicity is a great compass for the truth. IMHO

lol, Bill...well said i agree completely.

greybeard
9th June 2010, 21:49
again,Greybeard,you don't get it...you are stuck in the limited teachings that also don't get it...most of those teachi9ngs are very useful to a point however...this is something that can not be explained to someone who isn't at the level where they can percieve it...reincarnation is NOT a natural process,it is a result of genetic manipulation from negative ET groups,astrological influences are not natural they are a result of manipulated planetary bodies designed to trap us...and a million more issues that your "ascended ones" didn't understand and were thus lead to states that are no more than bubbles of "freedom" that are created from these distorted dimensional spaces....and you won't get that either...you also don't seem to get that AD and I and many others agree with a lot of the ancient teaching.Tolle etc but we also see and FEEL their limitations and distortions

Shiva with respect you dont know me.
You dont know my level of consciousness.
We are all different.
My path is enlightenment but even that notion has to be let go of.

"When you demand nothing of the world, nor of God, when you want nothing, seek nothing, expect nothing, then the supreme state will come to you uninvited and unexpected."

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

Supreme state is supreme state.
I am not concerned whether I Ascend or not.
Death I do not fear.
Enlightened ones do not reincarnate that is the point of enlightenment.
There has been too much synchronism in my life for me to deny that God has intervened on numerous occasions to save my life.
Teachers have arrived.
I have had breakfast with Eckhart Tolle. It just happened unplanned.
I have spent time with other enlightened teachers, I have been guided every step of the way, events have happened that I could not have made happen.
I am not special in any way, we are all equal.
Those who love God will be looked after regardless of their knowledge or lack of it.

I dont get AD teachings and neither does Bill Ryan and quite a few others so I am in good company. He called the teachings rubbish.
Now you think otherwise, thats fine.
If it works for you it works. I dont have a problem with that.
You like vanilla, I like chocolate. thats ok.
Where I did have a problem was some of DH people knocking The Course in Miracles and virtually everything else that moves. the enemy seen in everything.
Paranoid.
If some one finds something of value fine but it does not reflect well on a teaching where supporters are seen to promote negativity and imply that its our way or you wont make it, you wont Ascend.
One fact we all die, leave this body. Im happy with that
We are unlikely to agree Shiva777 and that ok with me and genuinely I wish you well with your chosen teacher.
Chris

shiva777
9th June 2010, 21:58
I would like to make a crystal clear, unambiguous, definitive statement.

This assertion...

Originally Posted by shiva777
reincarnation is NOT a natural process,it is a result of genetic manipulation from negative ET groups
...is totally false.

Very best to all, Bill

again "I would like to make a crystal clear, unambiguous, definitive statement. "

please explain how that is crystal clear and unambiguous Bill...could it just be a belief system of yours...can you see the inorganic cord that goes out from your naval connecting to the 4D which is where humans spirit has been channeled to go after death...no?..can you se the human template in it's pure form...or are you just being right brained

Celine
9th June 2010, 21:59
my mind does not need to understand..

my heart does.

i am not inferior nor" not ready to accept the truth"

i serve beauty love and passion... those are the only tools i bring with me on my road to ascension.

Teachers on my path have guided me towards my destiny..

i thank ALL of them.

Nothing deanne..or any one else changes that.

How was breakfast greybeard?

greybeard
9th June 2010, 21:59
I would like to make a crystal clear, unambiguous, definitive statement. :)

This assertion...

...is totally false.

Very best to all, Bill

Bill Ryan
I appreciate you posting wherever you feel it is necessary.
I know you are busy and let us get on with what we do.
I think it is good that you do comment when you see something that is just not true.
I think we are very fortunate to have this forum to share what believe to be so.
It is a community for the uplifting and benefit of all.
On the whole it works very well.
Much respect to you
Chris

Panta rhei
9th June 2010, 22:13
"The Idiots Guide to Ascension "

If anyone is writing this book I would suggest this:

KISS (keep it simple stupid) :lol:
Nice, and subhead "Ascension for Dummies" :lol:

greybeard
9th June 2010, 22:33
my mind does not need to understand..

my heart does.

i am not inferior nor" not ready to accept the truth"

i serve beauty love and passion... those are the only tools i bring with me on my road to ascension.

Teachers on my path have guided me towards my destiny..

i thank ALL of them.

Nothing deanne..or any one else changes that.

How was breakfast greybeard?

Im with you Celine.
Love it is.
Its bed time now here.

"The original Krishna said "Even those who run in the wrong direction are mine"

So we are all safe and sound.

frank samuel
9th June 2010, 22:46
As a young man I thought I had all the answers since I spend most of my free time in the library studying philosophy and religion. I walk around with a bunch of books proud of myself because I thought I found the answers. As I got older I kept falling flat on my face and the more I learn the less I knew. Looking at the external world for your answers will never work because the answers do not come from books, persons, philosophies and religions. Your answers are found within yourself, your soul , your heart is all you need to gain understanding , guidance, inspiration and the power of love to be at peace even in times of turmoil. Thus the title of the thread is very appropriate, the idiots guide to ascension because by using my intellect the more I learn the less I know , by using my heart I begin to unlock the secrets bury withing my consciousness that connects me to the world within beyond this temporal 3D illusion.

Many many blessings to all....:wub:

RedeZra
9th June 2010, 23:42
imagine the heart as a rose

it begins as a bud

before it blooms

can you force a rose

no but you can provide good soil sun and water

what am I talking about lol

I will shout to God when lost at sea

shiva777
9th June 2010, 23:42
well I guess I've never been impressed by Bill or Kerry as much as others here so I don't give them any particular authority...let's just say that from what I get they both think it is a very real possibility that ET's messed with our genetics and shut down our DNA...now if that is taken to be the case then it is obvious that our reincarnational identity is not our NATURAL human blueprint,it is a result of our DNA being shut down to 2 strands and the manipulations implanted in to 3d humans and the inorganic matrix we exist in...so saying anything like Bill did :\"crystal clear,definitive" in terms of reincarnation being Natural is far from clear or even logical...

again,I see why this info is so confronting to people as their higher aspects recognise the truth in it,if they didn't why would they make such a big deal of it...no one here is sayingt love and light are NOT necessary,we are saying a good dose of Wisdom willo guide that love and light to God's will,not to the Will of the controllers and their false "gods"

greybeard
9th June 2010, 23:57
Respectfully Shiva777.
That would possibly be so if were were the body.
Its just this seasons vehicle. If we come back its a different body.
Shiva said "From time to time I reincarnate" if the human body is good enough as it is for Shiva one of the highest souls ever to grace this planet then its good enough for this soul its only temporary.

The whole inference seems to be that every Avatar every Sage got most of it wrong and that Includes Krishna the Buddha and of course Christ. Maybe God is in error too. Seems He cant correct the work done on the human body by aliens. We are not the body we are formless.
Chris

RedeZra
10th June 2010, 00:04
hehe I don't even believe in aliens

does that make me a fruit lol

ah the times they are a-changing

shiva777
10th June 2010, 00:23
again Greybeard,you don't get it....you aren't Greybeard either according to your post..so why are you so identified with what Greybeard believes to be true....your Body,mind and spirit are ONE,there is no seperation and no need to deny them...try not to fall in to escapism...the polarity post in the "spirituality" section may help you to understand

Shiva was misunderstood and distorted by those who chose to make him a 9th Dimensional God ,like they did with Krishna and the other Hindu "gods"..the hINDU RELIGION WAS CORRUPTED BY GALACTIC BEINGS(9d AND BELOW)...another distortion just like the ones they did with Jesus...lots of TRUTH and then some subtle distortions...no truely enlightened being wants to be worshipped,even as a messenger

illuminate
10th June 2010, 00:33

I have watched the AD videos, many times, with a very open mind...
I don't feel that I'm not ready or that I'm not wise enough or I'm not at the right level...
it just doesn't resonate with me, at all.
Are you trying to explain yourself or convince others you are right?

IMO leaders are only needed until we learn to become one ourselves.

With Love.

skyflower
10th June 2010, 03:12
I believe that everything is shown to us for a purpose. Even "false" teachings carry with them a lesson for all of us. It helps us hone in our own direction, and act as catalysts to higher ground.

TRUTH does not need to be defended. It stands firmly on its own. It will stand when all shall come to pass.

I think everyone will agree that we are all at different levels of spiritual maturity, and that everyone should be given their own chance to discover a greater piece of the ONE TRUTH for themselves.

I now leave you with a quote from a good teacher:

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
Buddha

3(C)+me
10th June 2010, 04:44
The Idiots guide to .....No the newly awaken guide to raising your frequency
1. LOVE YOURSELF TOTALLY
2. TALK TO YOUR BODY TELLING IT HOW YOU LOVE AND VALUE IT.
3 CULTIVATE BEAUTY IN YOU LIFE. SEE CELINES POST #22
4. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO ASCENT IS WERE YOU ARE SITTING
SEE FRANK SAMUAL POST #26

All you old timers feel free to add to the wisdom.....

greybeard
10th June 2010, 05:27
again Greybeard,you don't get it....you aren't Greybeard either according to your post..so why are you so identified with what Greybeard believes to be true....your Body,mind and spirit are ONE,there is no seperation and no need to deny them...try not to fall in to escapism...the polarity post in the "spirituality" section may help you to understand

Shiva was misunderstood and distorted by those who chose to make him a 9th Dimensional God ,like they did with Krishna and the other Hindu "gods"..the hINDU RELIGION WAS CORRUPTED BY GALACTIC BEINGS(9d AND BELOW)...another distortion just like the ones they did with Jesus...lots of TRUTH and then some subtle distortions...no truely enlightened being wants to be worshipped,even as a messenger

There is no "it" to get Shiva 777. Getting it is outside of me. I am it. "I am That" as the famous book says (Nasargadatta)
This body responds to the name Greybeard here. I am aware of what Grey is doing. I am the subject, the body the object.
I find him (Greybeard) amusing most of the time and good company.
You are right about messengers not wanting to be worshiped. I'm sure that if Jesus came back he would be horrified that they made a religion out of him.
Jesus pointed the The Father all of the time. Of myself I do nothing it's the father within who is the doer. Then The Father and I are one.
I dont follow any one, no head above mine, however the guidance has been virtually the same from every teacher.
So many over thousands of years saying the same thing.
You seem to be following a single teaching, not confirmed by other earthly beings, coming from one person who is unenlightened.
Enlightenment means you are free from the cycle of birth and death. Jesus has not come back as yet -- we might have Christ consciousness as the next stage.
Who knows? I dont
You say Galatic beings corrupted teachings corrupted DNA yet you want to take a channeled message from ET's as gospel.
Would seem that Aliens are not to be trusted.
You trust this when Bill who has been around a long time says its rubbish.
Krisna777 trust who you will, I trust God non other.

Regards to you
Chris

BMJ
10th June 2010, 05:32
Hi Everyone,
I agree with Yiolas initial post & skyflower complete.

I say this which is my own opinion but each to their own.

I think it will be allot simpler process to ascend or find heaven be closer to god than all of these works put forward by these new age guru's.

They all seem to be selling a new religion:
- and like the catholic church you need to get closer to god or ascension by performing and studying these rituals / procedures / methods what every you want to call them.
- they expect you to yet again have blind faith in what they say to be true. How do I know A.Deanne. or George.K. are communicating with the good guys or the bad guys. Does anyone have any solid evidence?
- A.Deanne. has a publishing house associated with here teachings, that is a business with overheads to pay, hence she needs to keep the sales going to keep the money coming in. So I need to buy her material before 21/12/12, otherwise I'll be stuck here.

I think if we are meant to ascend on a personal basis we will. If not so be it I'll enjoy my time here until I pass away, and try again some other place.

If you seek to ascend or be closer to god, try paying it forward by:
- Allow that pushy driver in the outside lane next to you to merge ahead of you in your lane;
- Offer your seat to the pregnant lady standing on the bus for whom no one else seem to want to get up for;
- Help that old man that is having a hard time carrying his groceries to his car, by offering to take it for him;
- Offer a smile to the child in the pram that is smiling back at you;
- Buy that homeless, person you pass every day on your way to work and ignore, a McDonalds meal. etc.

Help other without expect anything in return, paying it forward and you will feel great, and you will be making this world a better place at the same time.
Set the example and others will follow, there is a flow on affect. I have tried this and it works.

And if every body did their small part the snow ball would turn into a avalanche which would result in a heaven on earth, there would be no need to go else were. Also with your selfless acts are you not moulding your person into a god like being, that is bringing yourself closer to god?

Beth
10th June 2010, 05:36
I was planting in the garden today and took a rest on the chair and stared at the leaves bristling in the wind. I thought to myself, I wish I were those leaves, then thought to myself, I AM. That's ascension in my opinion, seeing ourselves in every little thing.

Anchor
10th June 2010, 06:02
The title is loaded. We are not idiots for heavens sake! We are fledgling Gods! Knowing yourself to be that, is key.

Thus, there are no "idiots" guides to ascension - it is a complete oxymoron.

I think we should not let our inbred and programmed-in, self-deprecating tendancies get taken too far - people are getting so that they are frightened of even appearing like they know anything and pretend to be stupid, I see this all the time at work - people keeping thier heads down. I am sure this is not the way :)

Now if you had replaced "idiots" with "simplified" then I would not have had to kick off this rant :)

John..

Beth
10th June 2010, 06:03
again,Greybeard,you don't get it...you are stuck in the limited teachings that also don't get it...most of those teachi9ngs are very useful to a point however...this is something that can not be explained to someone who isn't at the level where they can percieve it...

Well hells bells Shiva, not sure why you bother us minions since you are at such a high level.

lunaflare
10th June 2010, 06:03
lovely yaya. you are also the wind...

Beth
10th June 2010, 06:07
lovely yaya. you are also the wind...

Thank you luna, I do pass wind often, not everyone is pleased with it though! :p

frank samuel
10th June 2010, 06:13
- Allow that pushy driver in the outside lane next to you to merge ahead of you in your lane;
- Offer your seat to the pregnant lady standing on the bus for whom no one else seem to want to get up for;
- Help that old man that is having a hard time carrying his groceries to his car, by offering to take it for him;
- Buy that homeless, person you pass every day on your way to work and ignore, a McDonalds meal. etc.

BMJ these simple things you have mention here are the difference between one who is connected to all and one that is disconnected thinking that my belief will make the difference, silent action of love speak louder than a million pages of the so call truth. It is not my words that have life but every beat of my heart as it connects in love and compassion for everything that surrounds me. This very moment this very second my selfless actions can change my world if only for a moment , the deed coming from our hearts makes all the difference and in that moment you know you are indeed full of life, joy, love, compassion. There's no where I rather be than right here right now taking advantage of every single second to make a difference in my world, for we are just a reflection in the mirror of one another.

Many many blessings to all...:wub:

Kulapops
10th June 2010, 08:49
Aliens interfering with our DNA to make it impossible to lead a life we were intended... and we don't believe in the universal law of action and reaction?

Someone would have something to say about this.. be it God or the laws of chance. And I don't mean AD.

Like we spend our time conducting experiments on Ants to prevent them 'moving on to the next level' ?

It just smacks of paranoid delusion to me. Let's invent a really complicated reality and then I will tell you the only way to escape the very-complicated-reality-which-I-have-just-invented.

I've got another one for you. Even simpler. Let me have my reality and you have yours. Both are the sum of our experiences. If you hadn't read a book on aliens fiddling with your DNA then you wouldn't be any the wiser. By inference, this also means there are several million other books out there describing a reality of which you are also unaware, yet it is fundamentally important you read them if you are going to live in a survivalist world.

My reality does not resonate with a universe that states I am anything other than I perceive myself to be. Let's have a universe where we a laboratory rats for another species? Well, if it helps you get to sleep at night, that's fine with me. Do rats escape their cages in laboratories? Erm.. no... so quit inventing a really complicated proces by which you escape your alien jailers. I'm sure rats have similar dreams of grandeur.

Love is about the only thing that is tangible to me and that makes sense. That and the fact we can not know the truth of our reality from our own standpoint. Anyone who says different in my view... is making it up.

However believably.

So yes.. we are all idiots in that respect.

But it is a wonderful universe and we are wonderful beings. Given the play time we have been granted, see what you can make out of it. (a paper hat? A nodding dog?). If you want to use that time to create complicated realities to fear, then that is your birthright. Nothing wrong there.

Me? I think the dishes are piling up again.

K x

10th June 2010, 09:06
Aliens interfering with our DNA to make it impossible to lead a life we were intended... and we don't believe in the universal law of action and reaction?

Someone would have something to say about this.. be it God or the laws of chance. And I don't mean AD.

Like we spend our time conducting experiments on Ants to prevent them 'moving on to the next level' ?

It just smacks of paranoid delusion to me. Let's invent a really complicated reality and then I will tell you the only way to escape the very-complicated-reality-which-I-have-just-invented.

aaaahahaha! What a brilliant post, I had to just quote this part though for the humour. I'm in total agreement, much as I think humans have been engineered in the past to help create our race I don't believe this is a perpetual state of existence for us. It would make no sense, like your ant statement states.

Someone mentioned it earlier in the thread. Ascension to me is recognising myself in the microscopic and realising my potential in the symmetry of the macro. The entire universe as a huge organic beast of a machine wherein all components have increments of consciousness that expand into potential. Knowing this, I'm happy to just "be" and stare at a leaf as though we were family.

If that sounds too "hippy" and not complicated enough, my apologies!

Kulapops
10th June 2010, 09:27
The Tao that can be described is not the Tao.

That's a simple enough truth for me and I could write it on a bill receipt and keep it in my wallet.

It is whatever you want it to be, whatever you discover it to be. Doesn't mean it's right.. because later you may discover the initial truth you believed needs modifying...or was in fact bogus.

Currently I quite like the idea that we are all connected at the sub-atomic level (superstring field) and that the whole universe is just a single intelligence of which we are a part. The universe trying to experience itself if you will. This is what some current psychologits (!), physigits believe (John Hagelin what the bleep for example).

Tai-Chi from Wu-Chi.

Just because I believe this currently though doesn't make it RIGHT.

However, I've just seen a fifty second video of John Hagelin in a white robe with a gold crown on his head ! So what does that tell you? Go on.. invent your own reality here....

We all need a Bedtime Story TM (all right's Kulapops) to get to sleep at night. After a while you'll get bored of one and move on to a slightly different version.

Anyone who thinks their bedtime story is the only bedtime story.. and not only that, wants to inform everyone else that there is only one bedtime story, well... just hasn't been to the children's section of their local library recently.

I have a rather nice bedtime story currently going in the Douglas Adam's prophecies thread. Check it out! It's all true ! Every word !! (They told me to tell you that ;0) )

K x

P.S. Thank you 777... humour is another 'reality', but it's not everyone's cup of tea either...

BMJ
10th June 2010, 13:19
Hi Frank,
Thank you for your thoughts, that is beautiful. You phrased in that one phrase as to how I see life, thank you.

greybeard
10th June 2010, 13:27
Hi Kulapops
I really appreciate your posts.

The lower astral see the spiritual evolution of man kind as a great threat.
They deny God.
They are extremely clever.
They use well meaning people.

So going back to Ascension assuming its true, this will be seen as a massive threat to their realm.
Now lets say you want to de power faith in God how would you go about it?
I would imply that God does not have the power or will to see us through this.
That only Aliens can help us.
We need to get on their ships or walk through the star gate.

Im talking about all the UFO stuff of the last God knows how many years. People went out in the desert to wait for aliens
Whole UFO fanatical groups have committed suicide and the lower astral laughs.
Aliens are responsible for moving planets creating artificial moons. Oh yes????
Where is God in all this?
If Ascension is spiritual then it must be of God or it is not spiritual.
There is overwhelming evidence that our whole solar system is going through massive change, what affects Saturn and other planets affects us.
My personal though is that only the Creator which I call God can bring about this degree of change.
For me He is over seeing the whole process I trust Him implicitly.

Having said this Im with Kulapops.
I would wash his dishes anytime if Rosaline let me. I know who is the power to be reckoned with in my house.LOL
The tide is coming in it lifts all boats.
chris

stardustaquarion
10th June 2010, 13:41
I found this very interesting article

Extract
Newbies to the subject of metaphysics and long standing New Agers are being duped with dis/misinformation in my opinion, and even worse, often times are paying money for this silliness. And some of the biggest issues/qualms I have with the idea of 2012, as it’s being presented in many sources, are the following:

* Where we’re getting this information from;

* The fact that it’s the other side of the same “Christian Rapture” coin;

* It promotes an inaccurate idea of what it means to “shift,” and narrows things down to only one magical date;

* It inadvertently encourages apathy.

Let’s examine these ideas more in depth. (and not to sound like my perspective on things is coming from a place of being holier-than-thou and all perfected and saintly (!)……it’s just insight I’ve gleaned over the years, and the things that feel off to me when I read or hear about 2012.)

1. Where we’re getting this information from. A big part of the reason for why so many people believe that 12/12 represents an instantaneous shift/ascension to a new higher world, versus just merely being the end of a big calendar cycle, is thanks to 30+ years worth of channeling of various entities, as well as the new age movement in general which has been heavily promoting this idea. As noted in the above excerpted email………some are even claiming that it’s all going to happen at 11:11 exactly. (11:11 is a HUGE one within the new age circles.) It just makes me roll my eyes to hear such specific proclamations about it all, down to the exact minute of when it’s going to happen. Have to keep in mind that channeling can be a dubious area, full of disinformation, trickster entities and government infiltration and corruption. Not only that, but you have to factor in the channeler’s own bias and ego into the equation. While I’ve encountered what seemed to me to be a few high quality channeling sources over the past few years of my research, overall I try to remain discerning and analytical with the whole thing. Too often people aren’t aware of the fact that there are higher realm trickster neg entities that like to toy with humans, or the fact that there is government/military infiltration within the New Age scene. So just because channeled entities or new age metaphysics gurus tell us how it is — or how it will be in the future — doesn’t mean it really is. So for me, I’m open to the possibility of big metaphysical changes happening as we approach 2012 and beyond, but I’m not going to believe it solely because channeled sources have said so. I’d like to find my own personal proof that this idea has validity, which is probably always a good idea in general for anything.

2. It’s the New Age version of “The Rapture.” Like Sananda, the New Age’s version of Jesus, ( he even looks like Jesus which is amazing considering that nobody knows what Jesus really looked like…) the New Age also has Ascension…..their equivalent of the Rapture. Same product, different package. Possibly some very valid ideas, ie, a great shift during these times, big changes for the planet and Mankind, etc., have been purposely hijacked onto the already existing Rapture ticket (something else that I think is misinformation), and distorted in order to lead people astray. And like the Christian Rapture, the New Age idea of Ascension, as it’s typically promoted, involves a select few being “chosen” to make it to the next level, so to speak, based on varying criteria. But I don’t believe a person’s evolution out of third density is about “judgment” and “chosen ones,” as implied, making it a process that’s determined externally by something “grading us” and giving us the “gold star.” That’s a mindset/belief that stems from a lifetime of programming that conditions us to be children at the mercy of higher authority figures who determine our fates for us, taking responsibility out of our hands. Rather, we as individuals determine our own evolution and whether we move beyond 3rd density. Which leads to….

3. Promotes an inaccurate idea of what it means to “Shift” and narrows it down to one date, and one date only. Many people believe that if they make the grade then one morning, namely December 21, 2012, they’re going to just……wake up in a new magical wonderful realm, called 4th density or what have you, and life will be all shiny and perfect. You just sit around until one day boom, you instantly shift over. Then life is 100% fixed and better, cue the happy New Age music and roll the credits, end of story.

Out of everything else, it’s this exact belief that stands out for me as being the most potentially dangerous or damaging, which I’ll get more into in a moment. From what I’ve been gathering, the process of “shifting” seems to be a gradual process, and is more about the idea of which realm/probable future you attract to yourself versus instantly switching over to some new world. Which means everything you do every day influences your future.

I think many people lack awareness of the concept of multiple probable future timelines and the idea of realms, and realm dynamics. It’s not their fault though for not knowing about these concepts. They’re not exactly taught to us in schools or heavily promoted for the average person to know in our society. But what it all means is that the future is not set in stone, there are different versions of it — known as timelines — that you can wind up on, and it’s all determined by the things you are doing in your life right now. Every day, with every choice you make, and every action and every word, you not only draw to yourself what sort of life you’d like to have, but you also determine which of those probable futures you’re going to wind up in.

So if there is some sort of shift occurring within our reality, then “shifting” is going to be an ongoing process that’s determined on a daily basis, eventually leading up to different people winding up in different probable future realities. That’s the simplified version of it anyway. ;) This means it’s also about taking an active responsibility for ourselves…now. Not sitting around for the next few years expecting to be magically rescued by aliens, Jesus, Sananda, “the Ashtar Command,” or galactic alignments. Which leads to….

4. It encourages apathy and victimhood. Always question the effects that a particular belief has on people. And in this case, what does the belief in overnight “ascension” into a new magical realm do? It promotes ineffectual apathy and lazy victimhood. Why? Because:

a) People are putting their lives on hold, believing that there is no point to anything because it’s all going to be over in a few years. I’ve even seen somebody ask on a messageboard what the point of life is between now and 2012. As if there was nothing worth living for or doing between now and then, such was his understanding that it’s just some instantaneous – and guaranteed – switcharoo into a new and magical realm, rendering everything in between to be pointless. !!!!!! What these people fail to realize is that it could all be over for them tomorrow. Next week. Next month. We’re all going to die, all of our lives have an expiration date and most of us don’t know when it’s going to be. Does that mean you don’t live in the meantime? No! Of course not. So don’t assume that you’re going to be here tomorrow, or that you’ll even live to see the year 2012 (let alone that ascension is some guaranteed outcome of that year). You may not. This is a common teaching in many spiritual practices actually — being aware of death and being prepared for it right now. We have to take that principle and apply it to the idea of 2012: Live life to its fullest today, in the now, and make the most of every moment you have.

For me, I am open to the idea that certain aforementioned factors may converge during the general time period of 2012, disrupting our way of life as we know it, and maybe even possibly resulting in many deaths – mine included. So for me, I’ve used this as motivation to try to get my stuff together. It means we have a limited window of opportunity to clear out our negative junk, get things resolved, and evolve. So rather than becoming complacent, it’s actually done the opposite and motivated me to get a move on and to appreciate every moment now. I think that’s a better way to be. Then if nothing ends up happening….cool. Now you get to keep having a nice life and you got your stuff together. :)

Keep in mind too that “The Powers That Be” (TPTB) would love nothing more than for you to go belly up and put everything on hold in your life, believing in a future “end times” date…because this renders you ineffectual in the present. As just pointed out, many ascension believers seem to experience a lack of motivation or desire to do anything anymore from what I gather, such is their belief in this future end date. They’re technically still alive, and yet they’ve still been “taken out of the picture” you could say, only in a different way. The world can benefit from our help right now, but if we’re just lazing around, thinking, “Why bother? What’s the point?” all because of this — supposed — end date, (which may not even result in anything!) then TPTB win.

b) It encourages the idea of external salvation. People are sitting around waiting to be rescued, be it by aliens, Jesus, a 4th density shift, etc. This mindset of waiting for external salvation advocates not taking responsibility for yourself. But the bottom line is: Nobody else can save you. Only you can save yourself. And it’s you who is responsible for where you wind up in the future. Nobody is going to come and do the work for you, or pluck you out. We’re all responsible for pulling ourselves out of our own hole. There’s always positive stuff around that helps wherever possible, but we have to take the intiative and do our share of the work too. However, we’ve been conditioned over an entire lifetime via school, government, religion, police and society in general to give up our sovereignty to various higher authorities, which keeps us in a powerless, helpless childlike state of mind. So many grown adults out there in the world have trouble with just day-to-day sorts of activities, making decisions, taking charge of navigating through the world from what I’ve seen at my (quite numerous :D ) jobs over the years, to the point of being quite shocking. They’re always looking for somebody else to show them what to do or outright take over and do things for them, and think for them, so they don’t have to. Forget helping themselves when it comes to personal growth and empowerment. But this is exactly why “the system” has been set up around us the way it has in my opinion, to create that sort of a situation. A nation of children in adult bodies. Only when people remember and realize “who they are” and reclaim that sovereignty will things ever change.

During the winter of 2008-2009 I was doing a reading with my Osho Zen Tarot and I was asking about the validity of “The Shift.” As I shuffled the cards I intended for my higher self, if it was interested and felt like conversing, to have a card pop out of the deck at me that answered my question. Is this infamous “Shift” real? Is there really something coming our way that’s going to change our reality as we know it? Or (gulp!) have we already missed that boat?? Is it too late?? Did it already happen?!! I mean, ‘cause there’s a thought you know. The big shift/wave has already swept through and me and everybody else in my reality are going down with the boat. !! :D I told my higher self that if it did make a card pop out of the deck, I’d do my best to figure out what it was about the card that it wanted me to see. Shuffle shuffle shuffle…….then out pops a card, onto the carpet. Turned it over and it was the card called “Moment to Moment.” To quote an excerpt of the card’s description from the accompanying deck’s book:

“The past is no more and the future is not yet: both are unnecessarily moving in directions which don’t exist. One used to exist, but no longer exists, and one has not even started to exist. The only right person is one who lives moment to moment, whose arrow is directed to the moment, who is always here and now; wherever he is, his whole consciousness, his whole being, is involved in the reality of here and in the reality of now. That’s the only right direction. Only such a man can enter into the golden gate. The present is the golden gate. Here-now is the golden gate…….”

What are the odds, really? Asking if some near-future shift/ascension is real, coming our way, or, if it’s already passed, and to get a card talking about time, and stressing that “the present is the golden gate.” Which ties into something I was told by my higher self in 2002…….that everything we do every day determines what timeline we wind up on. Stressing the importance of the now. The present. So, interesting “coincidence.” ;)

So, imagine what would happen should we start remembering and realizing “who we are” in the big cosmic sense of the word. A situation where we start seeing through the illusion, and going in a different direction from everybody else, living an existence that’s self empowering and in line with higher ideals. As mentioned, not only does that draw to you more positive immediate life surroundings and experiences, but it helps steer you onto the various probable – positive – futures. And it’s within those various future timelines, the ones that are in line with higher ideals, that eventually lead to realms beyond 3rd density. All of which means that if you’re somebody who would like to shoot for something higher, then it starts right now. Not a few years from now. So take the initiative right now, and decide how your life is going to go, and make the most of what you can every day.

the whole article here http://in2worlds.net/2012-and-the-shiftascension

rosie
10th June 2010, 13:59
frank samuel, loving your thoughts! Actions speak louder then words, sometimes all it takes is a gentle smile to a stranger, to lighten (and to some make) their day.

in love & light :wub:

Celine
10th June 2010, 14:20

BMJ these simple things you have mention here are the difference between one who is connected to all and one that is disconnected thinking that my belief will make the difference, silent action of love speak louder than a million pages of the so call truth. It is not my words that have life but every beat of my heart as it connects in love and compassion for everything that surrounds me. This very moment this very second my selfless actions can change my world if only for a moment , the deed coming from our hearts makes all the difference and in that moment you know you are indeed full of life, joy, love, compassion. There's no where I rather be than right here right now taking advantage of every single second to make a difference in my world, for we are just a reflection in the mirror of one another.

You words always help people to find focus int heir lives thank you..

i do have one complaint though...

do NOT buy anyone..a meal at Mcd's.....something is very rotten in ronnie's house...

Bring him a basket of fresh fruit maybe...or fresh baked bread...

yiolas
10th June 2010, 18:40
I would like to thank everyone for their wonderful and personalized input.

Since my purpose is to make things simple. I will quote a few things that I can take to bed with me tonight and not have nightmares.

Greybeard: We are an evolutionary species
We are evolving rapidly at this time
……… enlightenment is not something done, it as actually some thing undone, the letting go of all that is not God.
We are all waves of the Divine ocean.
I can truthfully say I am a wave of the ocean but I can’t say I am the ocean.
The fully enlightened can say I am the ocean.

(Tolle – ‘the shift’ is happening because the totality wants it to happen.)

Shiva777 – If I recall correctly didn’t Ash say that the Halls of Amenti fell, thereby forestalling ascension at the time, in 2003 because there were not enough people ‘riding the wave’ so to speak? What we need then is a ground swell of people wanting change, wanting to regain their sovereignty and integrity. I don’t think that it’s about a handful of people learning how to ascend sideways.

Wood: think we just need to become more loving, more responsible of our actions and to raise our consciousness through meditation (just looking into ourselves, no fancy techniques needed). No fears, no worries, no judgments. I think the game is already over.

Kulapops: I think too that perhaps some of us feel a wave of love that is rising. We're like yachts tied up in a harbour, and so as the tide is coming in, and the water line rises, we feel lifted.

Stardust: So if there is some sort of shift occurring within our reality, then “shifting” is going to be an ongoing process that’s determined on a daily basis, eventually leading up to different people winding up in different probable future realities. That’s the simplified version of it anyway. This means it’s also about taking an active responsibility for ourselves…now. Not sitting around for the next few years expecting to be magically rescued by aliens, Jesus, Sananda, “the Ashtar Command,” or galactic alignments. Which leads to….
I love the Tarot reading as well:
“The past is no more and the future is not yet: both are unnecessarily moving in directions which don’t exist. One used to exist, but no longer exists, and one has not even started to exist. The only right person is one who lives moment to moment, whose arrow is directed to the moment, who is always here and now; wherever he is, his whole consciousness, his whole being, is involved in the reality of here and in the reality of now. That’s the only right direction. Only such a man can enter into the golden gate. The present is the golden gate. Here-now is the golden gate…….”

Frank Samuel: If you seek to ascend or be closer to god, try paying it forward by:

As for me: I feel that I get closer to ascension
Every time I sit and watch the sun setting,
Whenever I listen to beautiful harmonic music
I’ve felt my frequencies rise whenever I’ve been fortunate enough to hold a new born baby in my arms
I feel that I’m on my way whenever I sit in the middle of my garden and quietly take in all the sights, smells and sounds
I feel that I can rise with Mother Earth every time I lie down in grassy field or float on a calm sea

So from now on, I am not going to worry myself with learning charts, sacred geometry, spinning merkabahs and the like.
Anyway the ME of ME already knows all that stuff. I'm going to start raising my body's vibration by experiencing, feeling, loving and being in communion with my fellow humans and Mother Earth.

greybeard
10th June 2010, 19:27
Wow Yiola
You got it you really have.
Thank you so much for starting this thread.
Chris

stardustaquarion
10th June 2010, 19:30
Hi Yiolas, one of the fastest ways to rise ones frequency is laughter and learning how to laugh at oneself :)

shiva777
10th June 2010, 19:35
some things to consider for those who may not have thought too deeply about accepted truths...awarenessw of bot the Light and the dark is essential,anything else is a fragile "bubble of bliss" that will soon be popped...I don't agree with all of what is written,but most of it is ESSENTIAL to consider and understand

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/huntley/esp_huntley_13.htm

http://educate-yourself.org/mnt/realitycreation1part08nov02.shtml

http://in2worlds.net/new-age-love-and-light-fallacies

3(C)+me
10th June 2010, 19:36
The newly awaken guide to raising your vibration

1. Do ramdom acts of kindness
2. See how you are trapped by your own beliefs (Shiva777 this one is for you)
3. Trust yourself more in EVERYTHING.
4. Cultivate Joy...
:flypig:

Celine
10th June 2010, 19:38
The newly awaken guide to raising your vibration

1. Do ramdom acts of kindness
2. See how you are trapped by your own beliefs (Shiva777 this one is for you)
3. Trust yourself more in EVERYTHING.
4. Cultivate Joy...
:flypig:

i must agree with you...even though i dont think singling people out is a good idea...

Who said...??...its ok to have a point of view, just dont point your view....

Hummingbird
10th June 2010, 20:18
I myself found ad's info very thick and hard to understand.. I believe david icke, Credo mutwa , jordan maxwell's story's. If you believe these items of information then why is it so outlandish, maybe just something in the human condition that persuades us away from personal responsabilty, call it what you want , reptilians, lower astral planes, illuminati. All really just one's own perception of the problem depending on what level of consciousness one resonates at or gets drawn to.. I would love to hear bill ryan's opinion considering he is in contact with david. David himself was talking of mindcontol transmission coming from the moon, so people believe him but a little more in depth with more details is just inconceivable..

yiolas
10th June 2010, 20:27
Wow Yiola
You got it you really have.
Thank you so much for starting this thread.
Chris

Thank-you for your supportive words Chris. There was a time there after listening to all 3 AD tapes and after downloading some of her written material that I thought that I wasn't going to make it. That's when I decided that there has to be a more natural/instinctive way to proceed on my path.
I also sensed that more people felt the same way. That's when I realized that I could turn to my trusted Avalonian friends to embark on a group effort to find the forest through the trees.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart !

frank samuel
10th June 2010, 20:50
You words always help people to find focus int heir lives thank you..

i do have one complaint though...

do NOT buy anyone..a meal at Mcd's.....something is very rotten in ronnie's house...Bring him a basket of fresh fruit maybe...or fresh baked bread...

Celine and Yiolas although I thank you I cannot take credit for these suggestions it was BMJ. Yes Celine I will buy them a bucket of fresh fruit instead of taking them to Mcdonalds, the truth is I am just happy to help in whatever way I can. Thank you both for your kind words, lots of love going your way for you are both beautiful flowers whose heart lights up this whole forum with your warm embrace.

greybeard
10th June 2010, 21:00
Thanks again Yiola for your sharing.

We have all been there.
Forty years ago I started kind of looking. The pyramids fascinating, cant see that the level of civilization of the time could have built them without outside help.

I didn't get serious until I hit rock bottom with the disease of alcoholism, that was a blessing in disguise

I have been up every dead end imaginable over these years, some helpful, certainly not a waste of time.
Ive had healing gems planted in my hands by guardian angels at a Dianna Cooper seminar, 300 people attended. It felt very real.
Her book a "Little Light on Ascension" is a good bed time read.
Ive been taught how to do Reiki, had the master symbols implanted in my hands. certainly not a waste of time.
Many other things too-- but Ive had the time -- 65 years old this year.
It has been a roller coaster of a ride.
The books by the enlightened ones came after I had experienced some of the symptoms of spiritual awakening as yet not complete in the form of enlightenment.
The books confirmed what I knew to be true, I was not therefore conditioned or programmed by them.
I had to go through the process to have an unshakable knowing that God is within from personal subjective experience.
Not this, not this, process of elimination has worked.
No need to convince I just know, I just share, every one already has all they need, no need to be anything other than you are in the very depth of your/our being.

With love
Chris

3(C)+me
10th June 2010, 21:28
Celine, Shiva777 had it comming he continues to pontificate on AD it indicates a rigid mind...IMHO

ann444
10th June 2010, 21:48
If you love Eckhart Tolle, you'll love Michael Brown. I've been doing his Presence Process with great results. See www.thepresenceportal.com, lots of good audios, articles and videos.

Hummingbird
10th June 2010, 22:04
Princess dye's assassination, JFK, 911, world wars,child trafficking, eugenics, Human sacrifice, millions of starving children. This is not a simple problem, we are dealing with a very dark and well thought out agenda on this planet that might be so far fetched, our sci fi siops controlled minds will make many a rationalization ( one of the humans most powerful abilities that is not helping at all) to shew it away and believe they just have reptilian statues outside the buildings of power for decoration. And the Eye on the back of the dollar is just coincidence.No we must face reality no matter how hard it is to look at. I didnt like math when i learned it, still am not good at it but it definitely has its application in life, difficult problems call for complex solutions - like whats happening in the gulf.. Personal responsibility is the answer not saying that it is intimidating and turning the other way.. IMO

3(C)+me
10th June 2010, 23:23
The newly awakened guide to raising you frequencey. The PTB section......

1. Know all the goings on of the PTB, the dark corners and the ugly facts and still be in Joy everyday....
Some suggestions
A. Some has to play the dark to your light.
B. You are also the dark because you are everything.
C. Most likely there is a lifetime you are having right now that is of the dark side, reptilian, blue blood, ritual goings on in dark corners of the Catholic church. PTB is you.
D. All is right and good in God's world and guess what it's the end of the cycle....

frank samuel
11th June 2010, 00:35
For many of us that have fallen flat in our faces more times than I could count is not a question of turning a blind eye to the events that have unfolded since before the existence of the Universe. Rather the way I perceive these scenarios is that I have two choices become part of the problem by just pointing out the many injustices taken place or become part of the solution by ending the vicious cycle of which we have all been a part of.Our life energy has gone through many cycles of life and even after our time on this plane of existence has come to pass there will be other worlds and realms to encounter and learn from. There have been many souls who have made their mark here and perhaps have come back to continue raising the consciousness of all of the earth inhabitants at this time. How many trillion of planets are out there and how many have similar or worse problems than the humans on this earth . For all of this unimaginable scenarios I am determine to go beyond the blaming game to that of one who wants to stop the madness by becoming a reflection of the beauty and consistency of giving that this planet has pour unto all life forms. The life force of this planet is very strong and if we stop for a second you can see , listen and feel all of the beauty this planet has been giving us free of charge. Is never too late to rewrite our history of destruction to that of recreation because when is all said and done it is not us who will have to deal with this mess it will be our children and their children, on on until somewhere in time we can grow out of this destructive behavior.
Finding creative solutions of the heart is what I am teaching my children not through my words, instead through the power of the heart to end the cycle of hate and destruction to that of love and recreation.

Many many blessings to all....

Ross
11th June 2010, 00:44
For many of us that have fallen flat in our faces more times than I could count is not a question of turning a blind eye to the events that have unfolded since before the existence of the Universe. Rather the way I perceive these scenarios is that I have two choices become part of the problem by just pointing out the many injustices taken place or become part of the solution by ending the vicious cycle of which we have all been a part of.Our life energy has gone through many cycles of life and even after our time on this plane of existence has come to pass there will be other worlds and realms to encounter and learn from. There have been many souls who have make their mark here and perhaps have come back to continue raising the consciousness of all of the earth inhabitants at this time. How many trillion of planets are out there and how many have similar or worse problems than the humans on this earth . For all of this unimaginable scenarios I am determine to go beyond the blaming game to that of one who wants to stop the madness by becoming a reflection of the beauty and consistency of giving that this planet has pour unto all life forms. The life force of this planet is very strong and if we stop for a second you can see , listen and feel all of the beauty this planet has been giving us free of charge. Is never too late to rewrite our history of destruction to that of recreation because when is all said and done it is not us who will have to deal with this mess it will be our children and their children, on on until somewhere in time we can grow out of this destructive behavior.
Finding creative solutions of the heart is what I am teaching my children not through my words, instead through the power of the heart to end the cycle of hate and destruction to that of love and recreation.

Many many blessings to all....

Excellent post Frank...Thank you...

Peace

shiva777
11th June 2010, 01:09
AWARENESS is key....love .light AND wisdom are necessary to truly ascend....

greybeard
11th June 2010, 04:08
Wisdom comes with experience, experience comes with time, time comes with age.
with age comes the humility to know I know nothing
There is wonderful freedom in not having to be right.
Even the wisest of my disciples will enter Heaven by faith alone, Jesus

God is not to be found in any book.

At some point in time the books are let go of.
They have served their purpose
Chris

BMJ
11th June 2010, 05:53
Hi Guys,
Frank thank you for noting my examples as being my thoughts. But really you managed to eloquently phrase my example into a precise phrase. So really you should take the credit.

I also like this line from your latest response:
"Rather the way I perceive these scenarios is that I have two choices become part of the problem by just pointing out the many injustices taken place or become part of the solution by ending the vicious cycle of which we have all been a part of"

And in my own way Frank I'd rather walk the walk instead shoot s..t.

My ascension code, maintain a positive state of being by acting accordingly, and by example I do this by:
- Respect other as I expect to be respected in return.
- Giving without expecting anything in return.
- Not allowing stereotypes to dictate the person I should be, but allowing myself to be the person I strive to be.
- Not feeding the negativity that would drag me down by participating in:
* watching the 6 O'clock doom and gloom news,
* being physical or verbally aggressive when any person tries to get arise out of me,
* making negative comments behind peoples back for the sack of entertainment.
- Try maintaining a positive/optimistic state of mind no matter how bad things get, for my sack and that of others.

Could go on but you get the idea.

After trying to be good, and because im not a robot, I make sure I take time out at least once a week to do my own thing to, usually a Tuesday coffee / cake & movies. To unwind and forget about things for a few hours.

TraineeHuman
11th June 2010, 07:03
I have at least two basic principles. One is to seek to always be very, very honest with myself about myself. I guess I see that as a reliable pathway to truth -- because everything I experience gets filtered through me, or through my consciousness, anyway. Doesn't matter if the truth about comes about as positive or negative or mixed, or whatever. However, I find that going really deep enough inside there's enormous positivity, not just inside me but in everyone.

Another principle I follow is to keep tuning in to how good pure consciousness (or the "I" behind the "me") feels. It can be necessary to go to Nature or to find humour or affection, or simply meditate, to remind myself of this at times.

Celine
11th June 2010, 11:21
Celine, Shiva777 had it comming he continues to pontificate on AD it indicates a rigid mind...IMHO

Had it coming????

this indicates to me a vengeful mind.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Celine and Yiolas although I thank you I cannot take credit for these suggestions it was BMJ. Yes Celine I will buy them a bucket of fresh fruit instead of taking them to Mcdonalds, the truth is I am just happy to help in whatever way I can. Thank you both for your kind words, lots of love going your way for you are both beautiful flowers whose heart lights up this whole forum with your warm embrace.

if i could hug you i would frank!

be well and know you are love
celine

Wood
11th June 2010, 13:16
I actual was asking wood by what he meant by

The game is over...

Can you say more about that please...
I am curious...

Sorry for the late reply.
It is just a feeling, a deep feeling of change going on everywhere. I believe the reality as we see it now is over, falling to pieces all around us while we try to make sense of it. The only objective evidence I have is that other people in this forum and in other places seem to be feeling the same. It is not 'hard' proof though.

greybeard
11th June 2010, 15:30
Sorry for the late reply.
It is just a feeling, a deep feeling of change going on everywhere. I believe the reality as we see it now is over, falling to pieces all around us while we try to make sense of it. The only objective evidence I have is that other people in this forum and in other places seem to be feeling the same. It is not 'hard' proof though.

Hi Wood
What is happening to my body just now is really weird.
The things have happened before but just occasionally.

I am getting an intense out ward pulling at the middle of the fore head.
An itching of the scalp like sunburn.
Things are starting to feel sureal.
I am fit I go to the the gym I walk a fair amount.
When I am waking I find it hard not to sway as though I have had a few drinks, I have to keep focused when I am standing still or there is a feeling that I would lapse in to unconsciousness, die, or something.
I dont feel weak.
Sometimes When standing I will get floods of energy jut pouring into the crown Chakra and all around and through the body.
Sometimes I will get sounds in my ears as though something is being downloaded into my mind.
I dont know what to make of it.
I had my blood pressure checked by the chemist it was normal.
I have an appointment to see the Dr just in case something is physically going on
All this has been intensifying over a three to four month period.
Has anyone had simiiar?
I put it here as it my be part of Ascension I really dont know.

I am Kundalin awakened which might be part of it.
Chris

Celine
11th June 2010, 15:32
no fear dear Chris heart..

be well,
celine

Wood
11th June 2010, 16:26
Hi greybeard,

I recognise some of the symptoms, like the pull from the forehead or a weird kind of dizziness, and I know someone very close to me that has regularly visions of energy coming into her body during meditation, in particular I remember once she said she saw her upper skull open and an intense white light there and flows of energy coming in.

If it were just one person I would suspect it was just a health issue but there are lots of reports from healthy people feeling things like these. I feel no fear at all, but peace and joy.

On the other hand it might be a tricky virus that has spread worldwide, though somehow I doubt it :)

RedeZra
11th June 2010, 17:22
I am getting an intense out ward pulling at the middle of the fore head.
An itching of the scalp like sunburn.
Things are starting to feel sureal.

I am Kundalin awakened which might be part of it.

so the serpent is awake

swirling her way up to the scalp

I say her whereabouts is at the level of the psychic eye

greybeard
11th June 2010, 17:43
Yes RedeZra
so what next please tell.
Smiling.
C

RedeZra
11th June 2010, 18:26
the serpent is struggling to break free

from the confinements of matter

she sleeps at the bottom of the spine

who wakes her

awake and arise

she struggles up the spine through the chakras and finally into the scalp

where at the top she makes a tiny puncture

and escapes matter to merge with spirit

on her way up

the spirtual world greets her

with symphonies of the spheres

and manifestations of miracles

the experiences is not uniform but unique

and all will blow the matter mindsets away

she is leaving the old skin

to recline forever fresh in spirit

frank samuel
11th June 2010, 18:43
I do get sensations that many people around the world are fed up with the status quo , we are all transforming, our hearts are growing.
Today I watched a little bit of the ceremony going on in South Africa and it is a sheer miracle to see what is happening there,yellow, black, brown, red and white united. The incredible price Mandela has pay to plant the seed of love within the hearts of his fellow countrymen and woman. Even today amid the celebration there was news of sadness as a grand grand child was killed in a car accident on the way to the celebration.
Many people from all around the world are coming together as we celebrate our diversities, different features, colors, languages, belief, religions yet despite our differences we are all united in ONE GLOBAL HEART OF LOVE.
Thank you Nelson Mandela for your heart of sacrifice...:wub:

RedeZra
12th June 2010, 06:17
goodness

makes one remember what was forgotten

be good and become wise

3(C)+me
12th June 2010, 19:46
Sorry......

greybeard
12th June 2010, 20:14
Sorry......

It takes a real woman to apologize.

Love Chris

greybeard
12th June 2010, 21:39
I think the most important questions you can ask of any spiritual teaching or teacher is.
Are the teachings helping me NOW?
If they are not helping you now then they will not help you become more kind and compassionate person which is a necessary part of Ascension as I understand it.
The good teacher will help you remove all causes of fear. Ego being the main one.
Fear and Love (God) cannot co-exist.

A famous sculptor was asked how he created a beautiful woman from a block of marble.
His answer. "I just chip away everything that is not feminine."

So in essence we are pure and good, free from bondage of all kids of limitations, mainly of the mind.
Free from the mentality of the ego we are naturally loving and kind putting others before our selfish needs wants and desires.

Thanks to Fred for this Eckhart Tolle quote which really says it all.

"A true spiritual teacher does not have anything to teach in the conventional sense of the word, does not have anything to give or add to you, such as new information, beliefs, or rules of conduct. The only function of such a teacher is to help you remove that which separates you from the truth ... The words are no more than signposts." - Tolle

Chris

frank samuel
12th June 2010, 23:08
The true teacher although he or she might be enlighten would only point the way, the rest is up to you. Those that bring attention upon themselves as the only source of truth makes you wonder where they are getting their information from. Truth holds no boundaries and is very very simple, seek for it within yourself, you are the temple of your soul and you express that truth through your heart though even in silence your actions are the expression of truth because you are in harmony with the source of all. From the teachers whom I have met and learn from their journey in the road to enlightenment has taken them an entire lifetime even several lifetimes, they understand that your are your own worst enemy and in order to reach enlightenment you must let your heart become the true subject over your mind and body. Your heart then becomes the source of peace, harmony, love,compassion and tranquility. Within the realm of the heart there's only compassion, love and forgiveness for those that seek to oppress, enslave and control you for they cannot control the heart and soul within each and every one of us. In that respect there's nothing to fear for no one can kill that which is infinite, your soul.

truthseekerdan
13th June 2010, 04:08
Inspiring and true message, thank you Chris and Frank. It reminds me also of this quote by Osho:

Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you are already a masterpiece.
You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it.
And yes, the true teacher that you'll ever need is right within your heart. Get to know IT... :wub:

Dan

greybeard
13th June 2010, 08:02
Good morning Frank and Dan
Two very relevant messages to the topic of the tread.

Anything that brings fear is not of God
Anything that attempts to control is not o God
Anything that says only these followers of one specific teaching will ascend cant be of God.
Anything that promotes specialness and hence separation is not of God
The true teacher points to the Truth that is within.

Its simple but not easy.

One spiritual teacher who has millions of followers said.
You have come to see me now go home and be a better Christian a better Muslim a better Buddhist etc.
The truth lies at the core of all religions.

Love Chris

Ross
13th June 2010, 08:12
The true teacher although he or she might be enlighten would only point the way, the rest is up to you. Those that bring attention upon themselves as the only source of truth makes you wonder where they are getting their information from. Truth holds no boundaries and is very very simple, seek for it within yourself, you are the temple of your soul and you express that truth through your heart though even in silence your actions are the expression of truth because you are in harmony with the source of all. From the teachers whom I have met and learn from their journey in the road to enlightenment has taken them an entire lifetime even several lifetimes, they understand that your are your own worst enemy and in order to reach enlightenment you must let your heart become the true subject over your mind and body. Your heart then becomes the source of peace, harmony, love,compassion and tranquility. Within the realm of the heart there's only compassion, love and forgiveness for those that seek to oppress, enslave and control you for they cannot control the heart and soul within each and every one of us. In that respect there's nothing to fear for no one can kill that which is infinite, your soul.

Excellent wisdom and a reminder for all

Peace

BMJ
13th June 2010, 14:02
Greybeard said:
"Anything that brings fear is not of God
Anything that attempts to control is not o God
Anything that says only these followers of one specific teaching will ascend cant be of God.
Anything that promotes specialness and hence separation is not of God
The true teacher points to the Truth that is within."

"Its simple but not easy."

Frank said:
"The true teacher although he or she might be enlighten would only point the way, the rest is up to you. Those that bring attention upon themselves as the only source of truth makes you wonder where they are getting their information from. Truth holds no boundaries and is very very simple, seek for it within yourself, you are the temple of your soul and you express that truth through your heart though even in silence your actions are the expression of truth because you are in harmony with the source of all."

Spot on guys. This is a very interesting thread. More please.

RedeZra
13th June 2010, 16:11
Anything that brings fear is not of God

that my friend depends on one's mental make up

the ego trembles with fear before God

can you imagine a big ego in Heaven

no it would be in a constant state of shock

truthseekerdan
13th June 2010, 18:38
Great evidence that one must not live only by 'the brain'. :wink: A must see video. Enjoy! :)

"The holographic universe proves that the physical world we believe is real is in fact illusion.
Energy fields are decoded by our brains into a 3D picture, to give the illusion of a physical world."

Holographic Universe (Part 1 of 2 ) it's all illusion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnvM_YAwX4I

Holographic Universe ( Part 2 of 2 ) its all illusion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG9FO7JGWq4&feature=related

RedeZra
13th June 2010, 21:08
Great evidence that one must not live only by 'the brain'. :wink:

"The holographic universe proves that the physical world we believe is real is in fact illusion."

so we are dreamers dreaming an archetypical dream

who's awake

greybeard
13th June 2010, 21:45
so we are dreamers dreaming an archetypical dream

who's awake

Hi RedeZra
Your kones make me think.

The world is real enough it is our "Processor" that is inaccurate.
There is only One Self here which we share.
One consciousness experiencing in uniquely different ways, through the form of us.
Which is a singularity in reality but with unique awareness.
Obviously this does not make sense to the mind.
Mathematics - mind cannot solve the mysteries of the universe.
Its the wrong tool. Like measuring running water with a ruler.
The Universe is a manifestation of the One Self so not measurable.
The description by Hawkins is as good as it gets in this world and he
says that we are on the verge of a change of perception, in other words to see the world completely differently, the same way he sees the world now.
May it be soon.
Chris

RedeZra
13th June 2010, 22:22
Hi RedeZra
Your kones make me think.

tnx Chris it makes me think too

I wonder who's koans it is lol

greybeard
13th June 2010, 22:25
Dont laugh at the afflicted RedeZra. Laughing loudly. My spelling is atrocious.
Its God's Koan. See I got it right,
C

RedeZra
13th June 2010, 22:31
Dont laugh at the afflicted RedeZra. Laughing loudly. My spelling is atrocious.
Its God's Koan. See I got it right,
C

I made you laugh

so Im happy hehe

bettye198
13th June 2010, 22:31
I like the title of your fictional book because we are pretty much floundering at sea. Our DNA has been dickered with so much, many of us in the very long ago, many of us beginning in Atlantis when we trusted our ET "friends" who brought down the continent. Energy is an enigma to us in the 3 D. Yet if we had the eyes to see even 4 D we would have another vision altogether that would shock our senses. If we keep our head in the sandbox we are basically doomed. Think of self as a member of the football team and the opposing team strategies are going to kick our behind. Will we effort to know more to prepare and arm self because when we all accept the fact that we came to this phantom planet which is sister to our true planet we cannot access, we came as volunteers this time around to cast our DNA light across the masses to assist in the developments ahead. No it is not rosy. It is not zen. It is war to not even save the planet, it is to save our spiritual genetics. And we came to assist as many through that change as we could. THAT is Ascension. Keeping the focus pure and clear and without distraction of what is presented as terror or fear. ;)