PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding The Meaning Of This Symbol

Charlie Pecos
21st August 2011, 15:50
I had a lucid dream last night in which I was shown this symbol. Have looked all over the internet but cannot seem to find it. Any help uncovering this mystery would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Charlie

Operator
21st August 2011, 16:12
I had a lucid dream last night in which I was shown this symbol. Have looked all over the internet but cannot seem to find it. Any help uncovering this mystery would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Charlie

It looks like a square and compass ... but then displayed slightly different.

Carmody
21st August 2011, 16:19
Look into Celtic runes re symbolism. It may be there.

Maybe even akkaidian. Early Cuneiform.

Almost like a pictogram of photonic pyramidic refraction of energies. Or the alpha or male energies, in some aspect.

phillipbbg
21st August 2011, 16:28
It looks to me to be a combination of Norse letters such as these:

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs18/300W/f/2007/176/3/b/__Norse___Lettering_by_yuki_hoshime.jpg

Seemed to look Runic to me

Just an idea, I checked out Sumerian but not them, I would also check out some of the older Indian writings both Native American and India Good luck

http://www.codex99.com/typography/images/ancient/greek_sign.gif

Carmody
21st August 2011, 16:35
This is why I mentioned Celtic or runic, as it might be combined symbol, an thus a single word, or thought expression in it's own, not a component of a word.

Charlie Pecos
21st August 2011, 17:02
Found the "A" portion of the symbol in several different places, just need to find the "check mark" portion.

Thank you to all who have responded, your help is invaluable.

phillipbbg
21st August 2011, 17:06
The tick could be a vowel or tone symbol addition it ... don't forget to look at it from different angles and also in a mirror, you may get a match. Good fun looking at all the symbols.

58andfixed
21st August 2011, 19:27
It will be a Gestalt process. You'll look at some things, mull them over, and then in a moment you will 'Gnow' what is is.

Don't try to use conscious effort, just expose yourself to different ideas.

The 'notion' of what fits will come in time.

Here's the Masonic possibility:

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUqfiMrvmjpMn3U1ajNMLUT5KgtXH-lXKVDjnOAfNAP4lWtEjw

21st August 2011, 20:16
http://www.bardwood.com/graphics/uthark.GIF

more on the runic aproach..
Algiz for earthly roots, Wunjo for love , Kenaz for fire, Gifu for gift, Laguz for water (http://www.bardwood.com/futhark.htm 4 example, but if really ineterested I'd suggest Kenneth Meadows books on the runic powers)

Wiki,
A ligature of two or more runes; a character formed by one or more runes superimposed upon another.

Combined runes are often used for talismans, for example initials or 'just' combined forces for what ever reason.

I'd start of by trying to find out why it came to me, for it might as well be a shamanic neighbour who deiberatly or not is targeting me, or maybe it's all just me, maybe its a gift..anyway =] as soon as I know Its safe I'd first focus on what feelings and words came to me without having my vision be blurred by analysis.(no longer possible because of this thread but trying works) Ater that I'd analyze the whole thing in as many ways as possible...
That's how I would aproah this.
Note. Runic symbols are strong like primal forces.

@masonic symbol,
http://www.runenorakel-online.de/pics/kleine-runen/rune-ingwaz.jpg = http://www.alternativly.co.il/runes_cast/runes/images/yr/yr-ingwaz.jpg

= Ingwaz, Air, NG

shadowstalker
21st August 2011, 20:19

Thank you,

Charlie
The symbol may not be from Earth or from this dimension at all, ask your spirit guides/higher self.

Charlie Pecos
21st August 2011, 21:14
It will be a Gestalt process. You'll look at some things, mull them over, and then in a moment you will 'Gnow' what is is.

Don't try to use conscious effort, just expose yourself to different ideas.

The 'notion' of what fits will come in time.

Here's the Masonic possibility:

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUqfiMrvmjpMn3U1ajNMLUT5KgtXH-lXKVDjnOAfNAP4lWtEjw

Definitely getting that idea. :) I was really hoping someone like Carmody would know all about it. Oh well. There was no feeling that I perceived with this symbol, it was on a piece of paper with strange writing, like code maybe, but this symbol stood out. At this time I do not believe it has anything to do with freemasonry. The runic material seems to come closest.
Will consult with my higher self to try and find the answer or at least more clues. Thanks again to everyone for your help.

Operator
21st August 2011, 21:23
At this time I do not believe it has anything to do with freemasonry.
Will consult with my higher self to try and find the answer or at least more clues.

My answer about square and compass came not from rational thought ... it came from deeper within ...

Maia Gabrial
21st August 2011, 21:29
It sort of resembles one of the Andromedan symbols Alex Collier gave on one of his videos. It's similar to the one that looks like Earth's Physicality. Maybe you can contact Alex on this....

Hervé
22nd August 2011, 08:55

Thank you,

Charlie

Any resonance with this?

Omni
22nd August 2011, 09:00
It sort of resembles one of the Andromedan symbols Alex Collier gave on one of his videos. It's similar to the one that looks like Earth's Physicality. Maybe you can contact Alex on this....

I've tried contacting him. It's not easy. Best bet is finding him at a conference IMO.

I got as far as his wifes email supposedly, never a response though. lol. Know where I can reach him? Onyxknight is also trying to contact him. :)

DNA
22nd August 2011, 09:09

Thank you,

Charlie

Kind of reminds me of the Nasa symbol.

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/256357main_Symbols1-xltn.jpg

Timmoth
22nd August 2011, 09:10
My first thought was the Anarchist symbol.

Chucky
22nd August 2011, 14:25
Here is the symbol of earth physicality drawn by Alex Collier. Here also is a link to his 18 part interview on stage at a lecture.. I think it is in the 9th part.... 9/18 ALEX COLLIER , about Regressive and Progressive ET races, Transition, and Leadership
U3K7KMWJ3H0
Just copy paste the http address etc. Hope it helps

13th Warrior
22nd August 2011, 14:31
Ascension Check

westhill
22nd August 2011, 17:41
Just a thought...
maybe this is a new symbol and that you are to ascribe the meaning. It may make itself apparent from this point on as you look inside rather than look for old meanings that no longer apply.
westhill

TraineeHuman
23rd August 2011, 02:40
Charlie, the basic rule with interpreting a symbol you see in a dream or from your Higher Self is that deep inside you know what it means better than anybody else. After all, it was given to you. On the other hand, our dreams, even the lucid ones, show us what we currently most want to resist looking at or to deny.

Personally, though, I see a symbol for fourth-dimensionality, for going outside of the box, for expanding your horizons, and for realizing that you have a real choice at present of many different ways to go -- and probably even of going along a number of different paths simultaneously.

Carmody
23rd August 2011, 03:38
read the books from Micheal Newton, regarding regression hypnotism and lives between lives.

He says that many to most of the spiritual guides wear amulets or the given times when in conference with them... a symbol may be on the wall behind them, on a wall, or again, as pendants. These symbols have meaning, but at the multi-dimensional-spiritual level.

He covers this aspect to some notable degree, in the books.

http://www.near-death.com/newton.html

Fairly extensive previews (ie, 60-80+ pages for each/some) of the books, are available in Google books.

Sync
23rd August 2011, 07:13
The meaning of the symbol will be revealed by other aspects of the dream.

What feelings or emotions did you experience before during and after the image was shown to you?

Can you give us some details about the dream?

How did you become lucid- realizing that you were dreaming? What tipped you off?

When you went lucid and realized that you were in a dream, how did the dream shift, if at all?

Who was in the dream?

What was your impression of the atmosphere? (Light, dark, open, closed, inside, outside, clear, heavy, cold, warm, wet, dry, blue, silver, brown, grey, rough, smooth, natural, metallic, rock, synthetic, organic, etc...)

Were you calm? Scared? Happy? Serene? Bored? Curious?

Did you feel that you were being asked 'to help' or 'for help' on something?

While running the risk of front-loading you with an idea, I do get a strong sense of what one aspect of meaning could be.

The image is visually composed of 2 elements... let's call it a top element and a bottom element.

The "A" portion (top element) may symbolize a sender- an attempt to clearly communicate and connect with you, your conscious self, from some source that is consciously perceived (by you) as not in direct connection 24/7 (regardless of desire to connect) The sender could be your higher-self, the universe, OPI, etc...).

The "V" portion is you- the receiver.

The bottom portion of the symbol is slightly askew. You used the words "like a code," something that you need to decipher- learn about yourself.

You are receiving a signal but you are not in complete alignment yet. In other words, the connection is spotty and interference is occurring. Once you swing the base of the "V" directly below the "A," better contact can exist.

The question is, how is that done?

I had a similar symbol shown to me a few years ago, but it was with aspects of 2 circles slowly intersecting to form a visica piscis. It took almost a year of this image being shown to me to get the first two circles to cross.

You are very wise to contemplate your dreams. Keep up the great work!

mosquito
23rd August 2011, 12:28
Charlie, just a thought .....

Maybe this symbol is just for you, and it was given to you as a way to remind you of the dream. So instead of searching for a meaning, you already have the meaning, you simply need to process the dream and ascribe the dream's significance to your symbol.
Does that make sense ?

Curt
23rd August 2011, 14:09
What was the context of the dream? Maybe think about what was happening, how you felt, where you were, what you were doing, etc. Sometimes the best way to figure out a word or symbol is through context. Maybe this rule applies here as well.

Charlie Pecos
23rd August 2011, 14:20
Hello Sync.....

The meaning of the symbol will be revealed by other aspects of the dream.

What feelings or emotions did you experience before during and after the image was shown to you?
No feelings or emotions, more like observation

Can you give us some details about the dream?
Just observing a yellowish, very old piece of paper with symbols and strange writing on it. This particular symbol stood out. It was placed in several prominent places on the paper, and it was larger than the other symbols and writing. Again no emotion in this dream (that was one of the things I observed while in the dream)

How did you become lucid- realizing that you were dreaming? What tipped you off?
Honestly, I just wasn't that deep in, so we might even call it a vision, although it did have a dream feel to it.

When you went lucid and realized that you were in a dream, how did the dream shift, if at all?
It did not shift at all, although as I became focused on the 'A', the dream ended shortly after. You know, as I'm writing this, I realize it was at that exact point that I was acutely aware of this being a lucid dream. I did, and do, feel that the 'A' has a very significant meaning

Who was in the dream?
No one, just me and the piece of paper. :)

What was your impression of the atmosphere? (Light, dark, open, closed, inside, outside, clear, heavy, cold, warm, wet, dry, blue, silver, brown, grey, rough, smooth, natural, metallic, rock, synthetic, organic, etc...)
Honestly, none of the above. My dream focused on this piece of paper, no peripherals. Lighting was a bit subdued, so I would have to guess I was 'inside'.

Were you calm? Scared? Happy? Serene? Bored? Curious?
At first I was just observing the piece of paper, then I became focused on the symbol, I knew it to be important and I focused on it so that I could pull it out with me when I came out of the dream. (I am teaching myself to recognize and retain communications while in dream time.)

Did you feel that you were being asked 'to help' or 'for help' on something?
Neither, felt it to be communication.

While running the risk of front-loading you with an idea, I do get a strong sense of what one aspect of meaning could be.

The image is visually composed of 2 elements... let's call it a top element and a bottom element.

The "A" portion (top element) may symbolize a sender- an attempt to clearly communicate and connect with you, your conscious self, from some source that is consciously perceived (by you) as not in direct connection 24/7 (regardless of desire to connect) The sender could be your higher-self, the universe, OPI, etc...).

The "V" portion is you- the receiver.

The bottom portion of the symbol is slightly askew. You used the words "like a code," something that you need to decipher- learn about yourself.

You are receiving a signal but you are not in complete alignment yet. In other words, the connection is spotty and interference is occurring. Once you swing the base of the "V" directly below the "A," better contact can exist.
Very interesting. Someone has shared a similar take on that with me. I say anything is possible, must search within to find the answer. I have been working on my alignment, so this is all very interesting.

The question is, how is that done?
Near as I can reckon, time and patience. I have asked for and been given much knowledge and it continues this day. Oh, but the more I learn, the less I know. :)

I had a similar symbol shown to me a few years ago, but it was with aspects of 2 circles slowly intersecting to form a visica piscis. It took almost a year of this image being shown to me to get the first two circles to cross.

You are very wise to contemplate your dreams. Keep up the great work!
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond!:)

JohannaStarr
8th September 2011, 14:53
Hi

Not sure if any of these are similar / resonate with you?

http://projectavalon.net/Klaus_Dona_2_html_m3ece14d1.jpg

from here:
http://projectavalon.net/lang/enklaus_dona_2_interview_transcript_en.html

:)

Jo*

WhiteFeather
14th September 2011, 12:11
Two symbols came to my mind here.
1. It looks like a pyramid shape (egypt) depicting the angle of the shaft coming in and out of the pyramid.
2. A star map diagram possibly.

Charlie Pecos
23rd August 2012, 00:29
The "A" represents Alchemy and symbolizes conciousness ascending from a broad base of experience to Unity, One. The shorter line on the left refers to the left hand path while the longer line on the right refers to the right hand path. Through Alchemy, the left had path and experiences thereof is/are truncated whilst the experiences associated with the right hand path are in greater supply.